Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Protector of Greenie Pass EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Protector of Greenie Pass EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Protector of Greenie Pass EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Protector of Greenie Pass EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Protector of Greenie Pass EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Protector of Greenie Pass EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Protector of Greenie Pass EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Protector of Greenie Pass EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Protector of Greenie Pass EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Protector of Greenie Pass Empty The Protector of Greenie Pass Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:38 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
GV Approval:

A lot had happened since his time in imprisonment. The swordsman had met a few people in there that had become his allies, and then there were a few people who he had made enemies there. He couldn’t take the friends he made with him to freedom, but he hoped that one day he could free them all. The enemies didn’t stop there, he was sure he made himself a target with the two revolutionary escapees of the day of his execution. Still, he was positive that they wouldn’t be coming around this island. Yuurei had learned a lot from all of this, and honestly it was good experience to help him grow as a person and a fighter.

Yuurei through the path that led to the Emerald district right now as he was planning on seeing the Queen. She was affiliated with the World Government, so he was hoping that she would listen to his proposal when he saw her.

His reason for a proposal was only thought about because of the time he spent walking around the Greenie Pass. That area was the outer part of the island, and it was the area that needed protection. There were minimal to no elite guards posted out in this area, which brought a lot of villages, and towns there at risk from invasions, destructions, raids, and death to the people that lived there. Yuurei didn’t like that, and he helped out however he could, but he felt like he needed to do more, and that’s why he was here today.

Yuurei looked up to the sky right now while he was inching closer to the gates of the Emerald District. The clouds were separated from each other, allowing the sun’s ray to hit upon the island that he was in. The warmth it brought onto the land was amazing and it was good feeling. It wasn’t just that, but there were slight breezes that would go by every couple of minutes of walking around. He could only smile with this amazing day, and hoped that everything would go smoothly.

This brought him to look straight ahead of him, and he stopped moving once he noticed that he was in front of the two guards standing in front of him and the district that he needed to enter. The guards looked at Yuurei angrily because they knew he was not a noble.

”Who are you and do you know you are trespassing?” He asked Yuurei.

”I’m Yuurei D. Jiyuu and I’m the newly appointed Shichibukai. I am here to see the Queen on behalf of the World Government. I have a proposal for her majesty, one that I think she will want to listen to.” He said as he looked at the two guards.

They were hesitant and before doing anything against Yuurei, they decided it was best to make sure that he was allow to come into the district. The last thing they would want is to have their heads chopped off because they did something they weren’t supposed to. One of the guards picked up a Den Den Mushi, and called their Queen hoping she would answer.

Yuurei, on the other hand, stood there as he looked at these two guys. He wanted to knocked them out and move forward, but he figured he shouldn’t cause trouble for himself or the World Government that he worked for now.

30/30 Haki Remaining

Equipment:

2The Protector of Greenie Pass Empty Re: The Protector of Greenie Pass Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:15 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

[Out of character: Not much to really go on aside from establishing a call. A short post for now.]

The guards talked among themselves for a while before running a few calls through their Den Den Mushi, asking for the swordsman to have patience and wait as they routed calls and questions through their superiors to have the Warlord's request fulfilled to the best of their ability.

Eventually, they managed to arrange a connection between their Den Den and the Queen's - she wasn't available right now for an in-person meeting, but she was entirely hands-on-deck for dealing with the current affairs of Lulusia - the ones that Yuurei's very own special event had brought.

"What is it, Shichibukai?" the queen answered through the Den Den Mushi that the guards would bring close to him.

"I've heard that you've got a request for me, yes? Make it snappy, boy. You might be now the new thug of the World Government, but I've got a whole country to run. Especially now with this whole mess after your near-execution."

3The Protector of Greenie Pass Empty Re: The Protector of Greenie Pass Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was there waiting for the guards to get a hold of the Queen. He looked at their weapon, but they didn’t have any swords. Yeah, their weapons were made of good quality, but it wasn’t something that caught his attention. He looked around and noticed that there was something that he could lean on. He walked over to it as he was looking at the two guards that were doing their best to get a hold of the queen. He would eye them down as he waited for something to happen.

The Protector of Greenie Pass Date.Masamune.%28Sengoku.Basara%29.600.685013

”No worries fellas, take ya time. I’m not going nowhere.” He said to them as he looked away from them for a second.

”She betta pick up I don’t got time for this. Time is money and I rather not waste it on ha.” He whispered this to himself as he didn’t want to disrespect the queen out loud.

He heard the woman’s voice and chuckled because that voice annoyed him so much. She was a prick amongst prick and when he saw her that day, he had to kiss her ass, so that way she didn’t try to kill him herself. Still, she would speak her mind, and it brought him to bring out a smile of his own as he finished listening to her. Yuurei would brush his hair back as he looked at the Den Den Mushi that was brought to him.

”Yeah my fault for that. I didn’t think all that fighting would have that ripple effect ya know. Anyways ever since that day, I have been traveling through this island of yours, and I noticed that Greenie Pass is left to defend themselves. I came here today with an offer to protect that area for ya. There’s a lot of bandits around that area your highness, which endangers those people lives.” He said this with a little smirk on his face.

”If anything it’s a win-win situation with this proposal. You get to save money and deploy fewer guards around that area, and the people around there will also be grateful that someone is there to protect because you allowed it to happen.” He said this as he really didn’t care about helping her out, but wanted to make sure that these people could live in peace.

Yuurei had gone through people being captured, people’s stuff being taken from them every time bandits came to town, and there were even towns that had to put traps in the forest they were in to make sure that bandits couldn’t get near. The swordsman barely saw any type of elite guards around those areas, which he figured the Queen didn’t care about the Greenie Pass.

Equipment:

4The Protector of Greenie Pass Empty Re: The Protector of Greenie Pass Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:05 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

"Pseh." the Queen scoffed. But then, she made a pause. Someone cleaning up the bandits definitely would help the image of Lulusia, even if it's an unrelated problem, being in the spotlight for the scandal would have others start to try to dig up dirt about them to use against them. This could become a good deal for her, if she played her cards right.

"So, a Warlord wants to play to be a Lord, huh?" she asked, her condescending high chin almost palpable through her tone. "Cute. I'll give you a chance."

"You better prove you can do well. Clean the bandits - I don't want to see a single one left. I don't care how you do it, get this good-for-nothing scum out of here. You have 24 hours to do it and once the time is up and there is not a single bandit in sight across Greenie Pass: I'll accept that you take it under your so-called "protection". It would be yours." she stated.

Then, she spoke with a more sinister voice. "But if you fail, you get nothing. Understood?"

She would then start to write a note to later send to her guards to disguise themselves as bandits and to either hide around until the Warlord has finished his cleaning up of the real ones to then pop out and sabotage his victory, or to just arrive later on for the same filthy maneuver.

5The Protector of Greenie Pass Empty Re: The Protector of Greenie Pass Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:51 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei would hear everything that the Queen had to say. She was truly a scum and he couldn’t believe someone like her could have been royalty. She gave them all a bad name, and he was sure that she wasn’t the only one. Still, how she sounded made him feel like she had an interior motive, but he knew two could play the same game. He looked at the two guards that had helped him come in contact with the queen with a smile on his face.

”Ya two have been some help. Now I got to do this island justice. Deuces.” He said as he turned around.

Yuurei would have his facial expression change into a cold face. He looked like he was ready for everything that was going to come next. He had twenty-four hours to clear out the Greenie Pass from the bandits that were there.

The Protector of Greenie Pass 250ca9a249662b699b8478d24deaa6fe

The swordsman had a lot to do as this island was huge, and he was going through the outer part of it all to clear it up. When he was clear from the guards, the swordsman had crunched his toes and soon he was hovering in the air as he started pressing forward. He had to get out of the Emerald District, and into the Greenie Pass. How can I do this in twenty-four hours? There must be some information out there that I have missed. I should go to the nearest town and see what I can find out. There needs to be an easier way to fish these bandits out. He thought to himself. The scientist continued pushing forward though as he was using his hover flats to move quickly and conserve his own energy. The people who saw him through the Common Ground would wonder where he was going in a rush.

Some of them couldn’t even tell who was moving through the area and were surprised by the sudden rush. The swordsman’s focus was to help the people of the Greenie Pass right now. He knew where the closest village would be from here, and he was hoping that he would be able to find some information there. After about thirty minutes of pushing forward, Yuurei’s line of sight would be able to see a village in the clearing soon enough. That evil smirk of his showed that he was excited and was hoping that he could get the information that he needed. When he got to the front of the village he had turned off his hover flats as his feet would touch the ground.

He looked at the front gates as he could see that they were covered in beautiful vines. Nature really took its course here, and really gave to the name of Greenie Pass. He looked into the village from here, and the same could be said from the inside. There were a bunch of small brown houses around the area, and they were also covered in vines, flowers, and such. It was a pretty sight to see, and he could only hope that he would preserve it from destruction.

”I know where I gotta go. If there is one place to go to find information it is the tavern.” He said out loud to himself.

It was then that he took his first steps into the village. He was hoping that this would be icing on the cake as he had twenty-three hours and thirty minutes left.

30/30 Haki Stamina Remaining
1/7 Post Used for Hover Flats

Equipment:

6The Protector of Greenie Pass Empty Re: The Protector of Greenie Pass Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:40 am

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei continued to admire the scenery as he walked through the town. There were a lot of people walking around, and he was glad to see that things were normal around here. There was a lot of shopping going on and such, and he figured that there wouldn’t be meaning bandits coming here when it was close to the Queen and the Common Grounds. He thought back to his hometown and the place he would go to pillage from. Those were the good old days as he had stolen from the black-market every time he could with his friends. He had to make sure that he could survive and it was the only way he knew how. He was thinking about this, but he had his eyes scanning the area looking for the Tavern. It wouldn’t take long for him to find what he was looking for, and to be honest he heard it before he could see it.

The Shichibukai had turned to his left to see the structure of the Tavern. It was brown and it was covered with vines. He could hear the loud chatter coming from inside, and he walked inside without a moment of hesitation. He pulled both doors open as he was had looked around to see everyone who was in here.

The Protector of Greenie Pass 0c0efd64038c1a3cdd4fd9d4e6ae69c9

He noticed that everyone had stopped talking when he entered as they were also looking at him. A lot of them starting mumbling to one another as they had known who he was. They watched the Execution from their homes, and the Tavern itself and watched him fight for his life, and killed others without hesitation. They were scared to see this man be in their town and they were hoping that he wasn’t going to cause any trouble for them.

Yuurei smiled at everyone as he walked forward and towards the counter of the tavern. The moment he would be able to take a seat he would do just that as he was looking towards the bartender.

”Hey can I get a cup of sake please.” He said to the bartender as he raised his hand to show where the voice was coming from.

The bartender turned around as she saw the handsome man sitting down. She knew who he was, but she wasn't scared of him. He was a handsome person and knew he must have done those things, so he didn’t die. She had moved around to get what he asked and she poured the sake into a Karatsu Flat for him.

”Cheers.” She said to him.

He nodded and grabbed the flat and drank the sake that was poured inside of it in one goal. He placed it down on the counter and sighed with relief. It was amazing and he looked at the bartender to notice how cute she truly was.

”Hey beautiful could you come over here? I kind of need some information and I was hoping you might be the person who could help with that.” He said to her.

She looked at him and walked over to him wondering what he wanted.

”How can I help you, Yuurei?” She asked him.

He was surprised that she knew his name, but then remembered where he was. Yuurei leaned back on the counter as he took out money and placed it on the counter. It wasn't just paid for the drink, but for her time and information. She noticed this and moved her hand over the payment and took it without worries.

”I’m trying to clean out the bandit problem around Greenie Pass, and I was wondering if you know anything about them? Do they have a grand leader they report to? If not then is there an outpost with bandits nearby?” He asked her.

She was surprised that he was doing such a kind gesture for the people in the Greenie Pass, but she wondered what the motive behind it was. She took a second to think about it, but there were no rumors that the bandits had a true leader they all followed. Still, she could give him the only information that she could give him.

”There is a bandit outpost Northwest from here. They don’t bother us, but they do mobilize against the other villages that are further out. They do have a leader of a sort, so maybe you could find more information there.” She said to him.

Yuurei had gotten the information that he needed from the bartender, which made his journey here quick. He would get from his seat and soon walk out of the place; the people in the tavern would only see his back as he was moving elegantly. The swordsman would crunch his toes once again and exit the town he was in and towards the direction of his next destination. He was hoping that these bandits will be just the source he needed to find all of the bandits and eradicate the bandits from Greenie Pass.
The Protector of Greenie Pass 80edf787d48f22babf3072c71e8ec771

30/30 Haki Stamina Remaining
2/7 Post Used for Hover Flats

Equipment:

7The Protector of Greenie Pass Empty Re: The Protector of Greenie Pass Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:32 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

In another location at Greenie pass the Northwest Bandit outpost was buzzing with movements, at the pinnacle of it all their leader Murio Imps stood tall at 6'9, his gray colored eyes focused on below as his chiseled chest lightly deflated in the process of him heaving out a small sigh from his chapped lips while watching over his men prepare for their next incursion on one of the civilian towns to export goods, food, wine and women as they pleased. From behind approaching footsteps neared closer causing Murio to pull his focus from in front of him to a side glance to catch the small glimpse of his tactical leader Tristian, a smaller man of only 5'3 and by comparison was slightly anorexic compared to Murio's buffed physique.

"Are the preparations almost ready?" Murio asked plainly, "We're proceeding as planned sir, the men will be ready to leave in two hours." Murio turned his head to look at Tristian directly, "Have our earlier supplies made it to the Greenie King?" Tristian pulled out a mini clipboard from his pocket and flipped the pages before scanning a single page, "Yes our shipment made it just last night, we won't be hearing from him for another month." Murio turned his gaze back onto his men below, "Good, proceed as planned."

Tristian bowed before making his way back down the stairs, unknownst to him that Murio was not amused and it showed on his face as a slight scowl. He may have been under the servitude of the Greenie King but the moment the tides shifted he would ally himself with another in order to take him down and then betray that same ally as well, he would do it all if it meant owning all of Greenie pass, all he had to do was bide his time as a loyal servant until then.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum