Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Phantom Raiders in: Rumble in Nill District - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Phantom Raiders in: Rumble in Nill District - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Phantom Raiders in: Rumble in Nill District - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Phantom Raiders in: Rumble in Nill District - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Phantom Raiders in: Rumble in Nill District - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Phantom Raiders in: Rumble in Nill District - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Phantom Raiders in: Rumble in Nill District - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Phantom Raiders in: Rumble in Nill District - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Phantom Raiders in: Rumble in Nill District - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai would remain silent as the three individuals entered into the room. the room was darkened as the lights had been turned off for the evening when the manager left. He glared from his position remaining silent as the grave. As they walked towards the desk of the manager. One had an oil canister opened while another absentmindedly played with a lighter. Flicking the flint over and over again until at last, it lit. He held the flame to his face and began to stare at it lovingly as he began to run his hand through it.

"Soon my darling you will grow and spread your darling little legs and grow and feast upon the wood, oh yes it's going to be glorious your beauty will radiate this evening." He had to bite his lower lip- as he had to fight back the hard urge to chuckle. Seems this particular individual had a love and fascination with fire. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage. However, the more pressing concern would be the one with the oil canister. Before the man could even speak out dai would lunge at him clamping his jaw onto his windpipe and plunging his sword in the man's heart from behind.

Blood would fill dais mouth from the man's windpipe as he had more than like cut into the jugular vein. This man was as good as dead. He spat him out of his mouth quietly and placed him on the ground by the door pulling downpour from the mans back. There would be no sound as dai quickly moved to cover the man's mouth and would drag him off into the darkness of the office. The canister falling from the man's hand. The man with the lighter squinted walked towards the wall and pulled apart the curtains on the window letting some light in. However, dai would be there standing behind him as he turned around as he had moved across the room at his full speed.

"Who the fu.....?" was all he spoke out before dai would plunge his sword from the bottom of the man's jaw into his brain as he then proceeded to pull it free and kick the man through the window. Sending the glass outwards onto the street of the dock. Moonlight and light from the streets came in illuminating the third and final member of the group. It was a woman who stood before him now. The lifeless corpses of her two companions on the ground as he wiped the blood and little bit of brain tissue off on the man's stomach.

"Normally I Wouldn't harm an innocent lady but, you and your little friends here have been causing some trouble for this dock and me and my boss well we can't have that." He heard mashyuu speak outside and he merely shrugged. "Well as you could plainly hear these docks are his now so i suggest you take his offer or you'll end up like your two little friends here what do you say, little women." He raised his sword and pointed at her but he was in a defensive stance ready to counterstrike should she be bold enough to attack. He believed he had a proper edge over her. I mean how tough could one lone woman be. Although he was at a somewhat disadvantage as she had two arms and he only had the one.

Batman4560

Batman4560
Hover over the image below!

THREAD INFORMATION

Observation Haki: 10/10
Armament Haki: 10/10
Plotter Link:(Click the black space)Plot Info
Skills:(Click the black space)Skill Set
WC Requirement: 00,000
Doriki: 25 to Endurance/Durability

Chazz took a leap back, his hat slid forward on his head, only stopping due to the glasses catching the fabric before it could fall off his head completely. His wrists lashed out before the fighter and the yo yo's whipped out towards Mashyuu but before they could make impact two bladed boomerangs cut the air and crashed into the thin strings and cut them in half before the boomerangs curved back and returned to Sky's hands. Her hip cocked to the left and her fingers twirled the boomerangs around on her fingers before she holstered them along her thighs again and winked down at the group, knowing Dai was battling in the long office building. "Sorry, can't let all you boy's have all the fun now! Captain, do you need any more help?" Sky shouted out but quickly yelped and dropped down when Chazz started to run at the trailer and began to dig into his pockets. Mashyuu sighed, knowing he could have finished Chazz off himself but was glad that Sky was still watching his back. Idiot should have have helped Dai.. Mashyuu thought to himself and rushed off to chase Chazz. In the blink of an eye, Mashyuu had gained on Chazz and was easily keeping pace with the man, the Pirate's sword spun around in his grasp before Mashyuu used the flat of his blade and smashed it into the chest of Chazz, knocking the young man backwards and toppling him over feet over head as Mashyuu spun to a stop to face Chazz.

As Chazz started to recover a rattling chain sounded to Mashyuu's right and the Pirate jumped up high, his wings spread to slow his fall at the same time that a massive large metal ball connected to a heavy chain flew through the air and was yanked back to the grasp of Lance. "Trying to keep that bitch safe is gonna get ya killed partner!" Lance shouted out and only glanced to Chazz for a second while one of the ghoul looking twins started to scale the side of the building to get the drop on Sky. Great... I can handle one or the other, dealing with both at the same time is gonna be a bit tricky. Sky's gonna have to keep herself safe for a while. God I hope Dai's okay in there. Mashyuu thought to himself and considered drawing his whip sword but didn't want to give away the hidden weapon just yet. Slowly Mashyuu inched towards Chazz while his gaze remained on Lance for a few moments longer. The large man was clearly strong, anyone able to hurl that steel ball at such high speeds and yank it back to him had to be, and Chazz wasn't strong enough with his weapons to deal damage to Mashyuu but if he got near Dai or Sky, that could be a real problem.

©️ Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai keeping his defensive stance as he stared down at the women as she looked over at the fallen corpses or what he thought were corpses of her teammate. He cracked his toes. Suddenly the girl just smirked at him as she spoke. "You're letting your guard down." Dai raised an eyebrow at her and he spoke "What are you talking abou... AH!" Suddenly he felt something grab his leg as the man he thought he had stabbed was still alive gripping onto his ankle tightly.  He began to cough and drool and a mixture of blood ran down the side of his mouth and as he opened his mouth to speak all that came out was an unintelligible garbled mess.

Dai Looked down in fright with his right eye maintaining eye contact with the women with his left. He growled at the man in annoyance as he twirled the blade downwards the handle of the blade was right side up. "Hrmm seems I hit your speech centre, your a resilient one ill give you that ill gives you a swift death." He smirked as he plunged the blade into the man on the ground into his heart and back out and quickly returned it to its original positioning. A gurgle and a gasp of air escaped the man's lips as he mouthed unintelligibly at the women and twitched and finally, air escaped his mouth.

Dai sighed as he looked at the women. Her eyes were narrowed in a silent rage as he held the blade. Blood dripping from the end of it onto the ground. She reached behind her and pulled out a flute. her hands shaking angrily as she twisted it and pulled it apart. The flute seemed to be a weapon of some sort one he was not all too familiar with. The two halves were held together by a thin metal chain. at first, she moved slowly twirling the singular nunchuck at a slow speed. It was easy enough to read with his reactionary speed and perception. However, her speed began to grow faster and faster and faster.

Now his eyes were having a little difficulty catching up with the spinning weapon.  He thought to himself "ok slight problem but, there was no way shes as strong  and durable as me." He tightened his grip on his katana. He was slightly nervous he hadn't been in a real fight since the Jaya incident. His nerves were less than steady. Doubt and fear crept upon him. He gulped nervously as he stared her down. She merely smirked and looked into his eyes as she continued to twirl the nunchaku. "You killed two of my friends just now, Judai the one with the lighter  and now you've killed Joey, I just wanted you to know the names of them and the person who is going to kill you my name is Ellie." She charged forward sprinting at him and took a swing at Dai's left side.

Dai Grinned as she moved at him she was fast very fast. In fact, she was to fast for him in a sense he was able to barely keep up with her movements. he was glad he had his sword in the previous guard formation as he was able to barely block her attack as he barely managed to block her attack with the centre of his blade. However, he was pushed back a few inches from the sheer power of her. She was definitely strong. He smirked as he chuckled and stared at her. "Well you should know I am only doing as I was ordered Ellie, My name is Daimaru don't worry you will be joining your friends soon enough." With that comment, her eyes lit with anger as she charged at him and managed to land a front side kick to the side of dais face. He went flying tumbling off over the center of the dockmasters desk.

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Observation Haki: 9/10
Armament Haki: 10/10

Mashyuu didn't have the time to focus on Dai or Sky, he needed to make sure that the two men he was dealing with wouldn't get past him and the Pirate Captain grumbled while clenching his left hand into a fist. Silver sparks jumped off his forearm and created a shield of magnetic power. "Jishaku Barrier..." He muttered while letting his eyes glance between the two men, he blinked once and his eyes flashed red, activating his Observation Mantra, he knew that he couldn't let either of these two men live after seeing him use the power. Chazz tried to rush past Mashyuu but the winged man spun and hurled his sword as hard as he could like it was a spear, sending the blade through the right calve of Chazz, sending him to the ground with a crash. As Chazz cried out in pain and clutched his stabbed leg, wondering if he should try to pull the blade free, Lance launched his massive weapon at Mashyuu and the Pirate countered by turning to face the man and bringing his shield to bare. The iron ball smashed into Mashyuu's forearm and thanks to the shield absorbed most of the impact but still he couldn't help but wince and realize his arm was going to be terribly bruised after the battle was over.

Thanks to his Observation Mantra, Mashyuu could tell not only the emotions flowing through both Lance and Chazz but knew their locations without having to look at them. Chazz had stopped moving, clearly worried about his leg and making the injury worse. Mashyuu's right hand reached to his waist and yanked the whip blade from the waist, then gave it a flick with his wrist at Lance as the large man yanked back at the chain to pull his own weapon back to his hand, catching Lance off guard and causing the weapon to cut into Lance's left sided rib cage. The winged man then took off, his wings propelling him forward at Lance, all while the man ran as fast as he could, quickly twisting his weapon around in a circle while closing the gap between the two men then muttered a soft set of words. "Magnetic Alignment, Ragnar's Spear!" Mashyuu shouted the last two words as he stabbed the suddenly perfectly straight sword for Lance's chest. Lance countered by twisting with the stab, keeping the blade from going through his chest all while swinging his weapon at Mashyuu, smashing it not only into Mashyuu's sword but pushing Mashyuu aside with the iron ball, if not for the shield that was up, it would have likely crushed the bones in Mashyuu's arm as he held his ground and still cut Lance's arm in the process.

Ah Crap! Sky thought as the second twin started to peer up over the edge of the building and sprang to his feet. Sky whipped her weapons out from the holsters on her thigh and spun them around her index fingers rapidly while running backwards and springing into a back flip. As her flip finished her one good wing moved with the motion of her arm and hurled the boomerang, the wing creating a wind current to carry the bladed boomerang at the twin, clocking him in the head with the weapon hard. The sickly looking man stumbled with the blow as blood streamed down into his eyes from the cut on his forehead and the man fell from the roof and crashed into the wooden dock hard all while Sky landed with a grunt on one hand, a knee and one, now empty hand.

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai fell onto the floor onto his back as she had proceeded to kick him in his face. He was taken by surprise as he lay on his back. He moved his tongue around his teeth to check if any were loose. That kick she performed took him by surprise. However, she was only as strong as him and he had far greater endurance. He, however, did find a loose tooth with his tongue. He sighed as he opened his mouth staying behind the desk and proceeded to rip out the tooth. A little bit of blood erupted from his mouth as he tossed it onto the floor and sighed.

He growled as he forcefully made his new tooth regrow due to his shark genetics losing a tooth or hell all his teeth was no problem a new one would form better and stronger. He licked his newly formed tooth and nodded his approval as he cracked his neck to the side. "Not bad but not good enough little girl, I'll admit that you're a little faster than me but, I've been through a lot the likes of which you couldn't imagine." He grunted as he stabbed his sword into the ground and used it as a cane and pulled himself up standing at his full height. He yanked the sword out of the floor and stared at the women.

"You have talent it's such a shame you associated yourself with these weaklings, you could have probably been a decent pirate, but now the only thing your going to amount to is an obituary in the news coo." He glared at the women his pupils dilating as he caught the scent of blood in the air. He inhaled deeply his mouth slowly begin to salivate with the scent of fresh blood in the air. Seemed like Mashyuu was having quite a lot of fun out there. He heard a thud outside and the stronger scent of blood hit him. "Looks like your friends are dropping like flies out there."

Ellie would glare back at dai as she listened to his words. This talking fish was beginning to get on her nerves. He hardly had a scratch on him and she had hit him full force. However, he ran his big mouth as he said that she was slightly faster. If raw power couldn't beat this fish then perhaps speed could. He glared at him and spoke anger was in her voice as she began to spin her nunchaku. "Shut up freak your incessant jabbering is getting on my nerves!" Dai smirked slightly as he watched her spin her weapon. Seems he may have touched a nerve good he was getting under her skin. when facing a superior opponent it was essential to get them unbalanced and a hint of unbalance could be the key to defeating them. Once again she charged at him and would unleash a barrage of stabs at Sai sending out her nunchaku like a sword. He was shocked for a moment as it resembled his own shark ballad technique. He, however, was not quite fast enough to dodge them and been hit once or twice. He merely winced and flexed his body where she had managed to hit him in an irritated manner much like an itch. "That first hit was for free now sadly playtimes over I have better things to do than play around with you." He glared at her as she was only about arm's length from him and proceed to cut a square shape into the floor around him. Due to her choice of weapon. He put the sword in his mouth and wrapped his arm around the women. and the floor would drop into the ocean. and the tow would fall out from the dock masters shop and into the sea.

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Armament Haki: 8/10

Mashyuu's eyes faded from the flaring red and a sheen ran over the Captain's body and ran to his sword then exploded with black energy, that turned the blade of the whip sword from its normal steely silver to black. Mashyuu smirked at Lance and the man with the large ball and chain lifted his brow while stepping back. "Oh, you are a haki user? Well this changes things... time to go for the kill." Lance muttered and planted his feet firmly in the ground. Mashyuu in turn started to rush towards Lance, closing the gap between them while Lance flexed his large arms and tossed his flail like weapon in the air. Holding onto the chain, Lance yanked it down as Mashyuu drew closer and spiked it down as hard as he could. Mashyuu back peddled as the iron ball was tossed into the sky, and jumped back just in time for the ball to crash straight into the ground Mashyuu had only a moment ago been standing on. The ground crumbled and water splashed up. The Pirate's hand reached out and yanked down, pulling at the chain in Lance's hand to cause the ball to sink to the bottom of the sea below the dock.

Quickly Mashyuu twisted about and gave his arm a quick flick out to launch the whip blade straight for Lance's neck. The brawler leaned back, the tip of the weapon catching Lance in the center of the chest barely, drawing a line of blood as Mashyuu yanked his arm back and brought the weapon back to his side. Lance's body bent down toward the ground and he jumped up and towards Mashyuu, left hand pulled back, it started to glow red hot. "BURNING HAND!" He thrust his palm forward and caught Mashyuu by the arm as he tried to evade. The Pirate gritted his teeth from the sudden searing pain that burned away the fabric of his sleeve in almost a flash. Lance grinned ear to ear as Mashyuu struggled for a moment and realized he couldn't simply break free of Lance's searing hand. It was only then that he realized that Lance was wearing a special glove made by some sort of scientist or blacksmith, likely both. Mashyuu tossed his whip blade into his left hand and sent a pulse of magnetic power through it while his arm started to burn terribly. He jumped up, slashed Lance's shoulder as he jumped and brought the weapon up. "SKYFALL!" He shouted and brought the sharp haki infused blade down upon the neck of Lance, causing Lance to let go of Mashyuu's arm and stumble back, clutching at the now blood spewing wound.

Mashyuu fell to the ground on his right side, rolling for a moment while trying to ignore the pain in his right arm and looking at the red mark of a hand print that had been burned into his flesh. It would heal but take a long time for the scar to vanish. "Cloud of Knives!" Mashyuu shouted and flicked his left wrist out, a dagger launched from the vest of Mashyuu and stabbed into Lance's chest, then another into the large man's shoulder that sent the man spinning down to the ground in a heap. Mashyuu then flicked his wrist out towards Chazz and sent a dagger into the side of the young man's head and dropped down to his back in a heap. Mashyuu drew deep breaths of air and slowly sat up to see Sky walking back towards him. "That guy I was fighting ran off, there was a commotion in the building and he saw you kill these two guys.... Thanks for that. I think it freaked him out enough to send him running." Sky chuckled while spinning her boomerangs around and holstering them.

She helped Mashyuu up and the Pirate Captain stepped in front of Sky, yanked his right hand towards his chest and his three daggers yanked out of Lance and Chazz, returning to his vest to stick to his body harmlessly. Mashyuu grabbed up the dead Chazz and Lance while wrapping his weapon around his waist and causing his cane sword to float at his side. Slowly he began to drag the bodies towards the dock masters office. "Dai! You okay? Those guys dead in there?" Mashyuu called out and listened for a response with no idea Dia was no longer in the building.

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
With the sudden loss of the flooring, both Dai and Ellie fell into the water beneath the office.  Dai smirked as he hit the water and was now fully submerged in the ocean. He felt his muscles tense and expand as new power and speed now. Ellie, on the other hand, was taken aback at the sudden cleaving of the floor and let out a scream as she fell into the cold embrace of the sea. Bubbles of air escaped as she began to swim up to the air as she gasped. She looked about there was no sign of dai anywhere. She chuckled and began to laugh seems like the fish had let her go. Suddenly a portion not too far from the there area had been hit with the iron ball and debris and the iron ball hit the water.

He panted filling her lungs with air as she started to swim towards the wooden plank flooring of the office above. "Stupid fish decided to let me live when I get back up there I'm going to get reinforcements and burn this whole damn town down." She looked over to the side as joeys body floated above the water slowly beginning to sink to the depths of the ocean. She cursed out loud and made a slight detour and moved towards the sinking body. However, dai was very much still here. He smirked as he watched her and silently followed behind her. His fin slowly rising to the surface of the water and cutting through it.

His hand still grasped downpour tightly while he used his feet to propel and guide him. He now had the territorial advantage. Once again he was glad that he was born a Fishman. His gills took in the water Gills take oxygen out of the water and let the water carry away the carbon dioxide. He could breathe indefinitely in this environment while the women, on the other hand, well she was in for a slow death. He snarled and sank deeper into the water and moved below her as she reached the body of her friend. He sheathed his blade on his left side alongside Yubashiri. He would not need them now.

Ellie gasped and panted as she reached out and grabbed the sinking body of joey and wrapped one arm around his neck and started to make for the docks shoreline. From there she could just walk back into town and leave joey's body on the beach. However, Dai had other plans for her. He swam and reached up with his right hand and outstretched it and yanked the women down below the surface of the water. The women was pulled unexpectedly letting some of her limited oxygen escape as he had an iron grip on the women's leg and began to spin her in a circular motion until he eventually let her go and flung her to the bottom. Her ears began to pop as she was now slightly dizzy from the spinning. However, Dai  Proceeded to swim towards her his mouth agape as he reached to the side and drew yubashiri and proceeded to plunge his sword into her stomach.

Even with the added strength, the water gave him it wouldn't do much to harm her so he would continuously bite and rip and shred away at the women's exposed flesh he wrapped his one hand around her throat. Dai squeezed with every single ounce of strength to strangle the life out of her while he mercilessly ripped and tore at the flesh of her face and neck and neck. He would not ingest the flesh though o no he was no cannibal. The water around the area where the hole bubbled and thrashed about as her oxygen left her body and the water began to turn red. He could not hear what anyone above the water was saying to him. Dai remaining his hold on the women dove down deeper and deeper into the water bringing the women with him a trail of exposed flesh and blood followed behind him.

The surface of the water slowly began to steady and eventually, all that remained was just a mass of red on the surface. He smirked as he dragged the women to the bottom of the docks and proceeded to headbutt the women and then saw something glisten in the water. He smirked and threw the women towards it and swam and saw it was the iron ball and chain. He licked his lips and proceeded to wrap the iron chain around the women's arms and pulled the sword out of her stomach with his teeth as he finished tieing her with the chain.

He reached into his mouth and pulled the sword free and proceeded to stab her in the neck with the tip of his blade and pull it out. The women would drown in no time with all the blows and holes he had put into her and he proceeded to put yubashiri back in its sheath as he began to swim back towards the surface at his fullest capable speed. Ithe water was deep probably about ten meters deep. He would break through the surface much like a dolphin and launch himself into the air back into the office of the dock manager landing near the entrance of the door. He chuckled quietly for a few moments as he would collect himself.

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Armament Haki: 7/10

When there was only silence in response to Mashyuu's shout his blue eyes went wide and started to shake a little from pure worry that he had lost another crew mate. Mashyuu started to take a step forward while drawing a deep breath of air to shout when Dai's body splashed up out of the water and he landed back near the door of the dock masters office, soaking and covered in a bit of blood. Sky began to chuckle and dropped to her pert rear and put her hand on her head. "Ya know, every time you and I have gotten into a fight with someone, I always think we are gonna be on the losing end and it's yet to happen Captain." Mashyuu's shoulders slumped and his head nodded up and down. "Yeah... we got lucky this time." Mashyuu muttered softly and started to walk up to Dai. "Sky, round up the men at the ends of the docks and tell them to return to the ship and get some rest. You do the same. Thanks for your help." Mashyuu ordered the woman and Sky spun around and scrambled to her feet to do as she was told.

Mashyuu entered the doorway of the dock hands office and leaned against the frame. "Oi Dai! Where's that sword I made? You didn't lose it in the water did you?....How are you holding up?" Mashyuu waited for Dai to answer then offered the one armed fishman who had seemed to become a bit more viscous since losing his arm. "Do you wanna call it a night? I can wait here until morning to sort the rest out and make sure you get your cut." Mashyuu offered Dai. No matter what Dai decided to do, Mashyuu walked into the building and propped himself into the corner of the office and curled up into a ball to wait for the Dock Master to come in to work that morning.

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai lay on the floor letting the water drip off from his body as he stared up at the ceiling. He had done it he had won. He smirked happily with his pointed teeth. There was a mixture of seawater and blood he had in his mouth it was odd but not entirely unpleasant. he reached down and unfasted his cloak which was now soaking wet and sat up and took it off. He slowly rang ou the collar of it over the hole as he turned as he heard the sound of the door behind him opening. He glared and proceeded into a one-armed pouncing position and tensed his body.

It was just Mashyuu he sighed and shook his head. He shook his head to the side much like a wet dog making sure he did not hit mashyuu. He smirked as he pointed with his remaining arm and pointed towards his left side hip. Their downpour was securely in place along with yubashiri. "Oh Don't worry about me and don't worry downpours safe and sound may be a few small bruises might form on me but other than that I'm perfectly fine." He rubbed his eyes and listened as the captain went on speaking to him asking him if he wanted to call it a night. " Yeah I should probably do that and rest up I have to make a few personal arrangements."

He sighed as he reached over with his left hand and tossed Downpour over to Mashyuu. "It's a good blade but I'm sure your next work will be even greater and i look forward to seeing it." He smirked and saluted his captain and grabbed his soaking wet cloak and proceeded to back up to the where the hole he made was and smirked as he yelled out "Dive dive dive!" his tone was comical as he fell back onto his back into the water  and he chuckled under the water and proceeded back off towards his ship to rest up. HIs job had been completed and he could begin his search for a scientist. He wanted to be complete again he felt lacking but as a swordsman, he felt somewhat better knowing he still could fight using a single hand. It just felt awkward and the stump he had was shameful of his near death and inexperience. Not to mention he was considering selling the Charon, it was a shame it was a good ship but it served no real purpose for him besides it was too big to be on it all alone which he was.IF he did sell it he would make sure to ask mashyuu for a favor for his friend who was in the freezer keeping itself preserved.

(Dai Exit)

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Armament Haki: 9/10

Taking Downpour, Mashyuu settled in for the night and waited in the Dock Masters office, falling asleep in the man's chair... With a startle Mashyuu awoke a few hours after sunup when the portly Dock Master unlocked his door and stepped inside the office. "W-what the hell is all this!!???" The Dock Master shouted in concern and anger. The man put his focus on Mashyuu who quickly stood up and shrugged his shoulders at the Dock Master. Carefully and slowly Mashyuu made his way around the desk and the hole in the ground. "Honestly I'm sorry about the holes in the dock and the office. It was a casualty of the battles. I hope you can forgive us." "There are dead people outside! One of those guys is Lance and the other is one of his cronies!" The Dock Master shouted. A wide smile spread over the Master's face and nodded up and down, understanding that some damages were to be expected. "It appears you did what you promised, even if some damages came to the place. Fine, I'll pay what we agreed to. One moment..." The man walked over to a small drawer in his desk and pulled it open then worked at a lock inside the drawer, until a hidden safe popped open.

The Dock Master counted out some money and reached out to give it to Mashyuu. "Well Mashyuu, you've done some good for Nill District. For whatever that's worth. I can spend the money I've been giving to Lance and his gang to repair and improve the docks now. Thanks for that." Mashyuu took the money and counted it, shoving the cash in his front pocket he reached for the Dock Master's hand and shook it happily. "Well sir, again we apologize for the damages but if anyone else comes around these parts to attack the docks or try to get money out of you, the Phantom Raiders will show up to help take em down." Mashyuu tipped an imaginary hat and headed back to Dai's ship, cane in one hand Downpour in the other. Once Dai was paid, Mashyuu returned to the Skycleaver to plan his next big move on Nill District.

-end-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum