Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

[Gran Voyage Type:Devil’s Fruit
Gran Voyage Name: Your scaring me.  
Gran Voyage Location: Jaya Island
Level: 2
Gran Voyage Description:

Part I: Take place three months after Fidel had Che turn in Jane Toppan(Dolly Doll). Marie Laveau also is leaving the Island at this time after finally healing Fidel. His healing process and the conflict with his personalities being talked about in this part. Toward the end, a plan to get back Shusui is put on hold due to a sudden outbreak through Mock Town. As another payment for getting helped Fidel is working directly under Che and the Revolutionaries. A strange fruit is interacted with during the outbreak introduce by Marie. Upon earning it Fidel shows Che that during his healing process he was being taught in the arts Marie Laveau knew.

NPCing: I'd like some Moderate or maybe light NPCing here. Mainly at the part about the Devil Fruit as I am looking to eat it in Part I.

Part II: After getting exposed during the quarantined Fidel does whatever it takes to devise a cure for everyone affected. His infatuation with the docks had spread to the entirety of the Island. And he didn't want the place covered in a poison.  

NPCing?: No.

Part III: Durandal is his main focus now that getting Shusui is more complicated than expected. And the Supernova that defeated Che also is the reason for the toxic poison that spread through the town. With it neutralized before the set date he arrives to Mock town to know what is going on. There he is met with Fidel. And they fight to the death. During the fight the Man talks about the Supernova he works for and a bit of the plan they have for Skypiea and Mock Town. Something about a merger.

NPCing?: If it is possible I would like Heavy for the fight.

Part III will be its own topic.

Enemies:

Pirate Grunts(30): 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 3

Baylor God of Combat:

Goal: Fruit & Durandal
Equipment: Den Den mushi and Shusui

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

2We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty Re: We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

Fidel would wince in pain as the alien objects burned his skin each time they were applied. He didn't know how something that had been cooling in the cold be so hot still, it was weird. He rolled with the pain though. Not because he wanted to but because he had to. Teetering back and worth with "Do I really want to live?" and "Just a little longer and I will be done." during his entire time with Madam Marie Laveau. He knew her from his earlier travels with his Crew and always tried to stay in contact with her, as he enjoyed her company. And that was part of the reason he had lasted so long with her out there techniques and contracts.

He'd get a firm slap on the backside and his eye, well eye, would almost jump out his head. "Oi! We promise! No more of that shit!" Fidel would cry out as he would groggily sit up. He had been laying down on a slab of stone that was brought into this makeshift base.

"Oh, hush. A Doctor always slaps the butt of the baby when they come out....."

"Huh? What? They do that for a reason....the book you had me read said they do it to get a baby that hasn't cried when coming out to take its first breath. And still...you told me that I read these books only to see the flaws in their practices. So I'm confused about why you slapped me on the ass? You are too old for me. And you are dying. I am too young for you. And have long to live. We need a clear set of boundaries. Cause I mean I appreciate you coming to me in my time of need...but you can't do anything you want with me. Okay?" Fidel wouldn't be looking at her as he spoke. He turned his attention on varies other things while he spoke, and when he asked Marie if she understood he would see she wasn't within her original spot.

"Food is done."

Rather she had moved away when he first started talking. She had some stew cooking over an open fire. And when she came back after checking it she spoke to him. Fidel in response would just shake his head, roll his eyes, and scuff at how he was ignored. She did this a lot. And he didn't know why he kept trying to talk sense into her, she was set in her ways. Slowly be would push off of the slab and grab the two crutches that were leaning against it, and finally the blanket he previously laid on. His body was extremely weak that he would need assistance to walk.  He'd slowly make his way over to her, as she called over from the pot. Nesting on the bench that was close enough to share the warmth that came from the fire. Fidel didn't understand why they were outside like this. Snow littered the courtyard and they were bound to get sick, well he was, from the low temperatures. And there was no telling when the snow would fall again today.

He'd wrap himself in the blanket as he sat down on the same bench as her, he offered to share the blanket with her but she always would decline. From the window Che would catch a glimpse of them and stand there, talking to himself.

"I was wary of that Dwarf and her practices but seems she came through. Fidel seems to have made a massive recovery, and it only took three months. However, I don't think it is wise to have him out in the cold like that. We are reaching the end of it, but it always gets worse toward the end." After his words, he'd look at the watch on his wrist and continue his walk through the mansion hallway. Being on the third floor he had a good view. He saw them both enjoying their stew before he'd begin his walk. It was nice to see him calm and relaxed.

"Damn. It started to snow again."
Fidel would mutter to himself as he would look up at the gloomy sky. He might look and move better than three months ago, but he wasn't healed all the way. Mentally he was still messed up. The pain from the pieces placed on his body had faded now. And they began to do their job slowly.

Last edited by Poopy Face on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

3We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty Re: We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

The Majority of the people that occupied this building weren't combat oriented at all. Che and Fidel being the only two that knew how to actually fight. This was due to multiple factors. Due to the large capture of  Jane and other criminals a Marine base was allowed to finally be placed onto the Island, and Jaya was edging closer to being allied truly with the World Government. The Mayor was soon to become much more. He was going to be a King. That made the situation on this Island change. Che had to put up the appearance of a wealthy Noble. And most of his forces were sent out within the town or to Long Ring Long Land. Things were getting more and more complicated. As there also was the matter about the Supernova and Koko the Clown alliance that they found out about.

"Nicky West...Nicky West....what are you thinking?" Che would tap his chin as he looked at one of the pictures hanging in the room he was within. She was an oddity. A simple Idol that was leading a group of small-time Bandits. When turned in she spun the story with Fidel's help that she was being taken advantage of. Following that she joined them and soon became an Officer within their ranks. With the help of Fidel she took majority of the credit for any bounties brought in. He was somewhat famous on the Island but to the world, Nicky was the one responsible. She had used Fidel and then got rid of him when Jane showed up. "You should've killed her when you first met her. She is a dangerous one. " Che would reach onto the desk and grab a dart that was on it. With his accuracy, he would be able to hit her dead between the eyes.

Marie had fallen asleep after she had finished the rest of the stew. For being so small and old she ate even more than Fidel at times. Picking her up he would make his way inside, as he wasn't going to just leave her out there like that. He would carry her into the room that she claimed as her own whilst she stayed here. After that, he would make his way to Che. He wouldn't take the stairs but the crank elevator that was put in. Turning and turning till he reaches his desired floor. After a couple minutes, he'd arrive to Che's office. a place he had been in for the duration of Fidel's recovery. He'd knock three times before walking in. After following the code he would take a seat across from Che, resting his crutches next to his chair.

"I need my weapons back."
- Fidel

"That isn't our main concern." - Che

"It is mine." - Fidel

"Then go get them." - Che

"I need five men."
- Fidel

"No. Do it alone."
- Che

"Why?" - Fidel

"Because to save you we lost a good dozen. The beli you helped us gain does not wipe that away. You need to focus on getting better and ready for you next assignment." Che slammed his hand on the table before speaking. His anger wasn't directed at Fidel fully, as some was at himself. He shouldn't have lost anyone.

"Assignment? What the fuck you are on about? I don't do assignments."
Fidel face went wrinkly in confusion, as this was the first time he has ever been told he had to do something while with the Revs.

"Fidel, you've done it. Your Father had gotten wind of your capture and his words were this. He is now within your cell, treat him like any other Revolutionary. And if he wants to not follow that....he no longer is one of us."
Che understood the real reason behind this. Fidel went into detail about what happened to him and his identity was made. They didn't know who all knew but couldn't risk him getting captured again. He had to be kept closer and on a leash now.

"Wow, so basically.....I can end up kicked out of the Rebellion. "
Fidel wouldn't look too deep into the matter. But, he was a bit irritated that it had come to this. It was a long time coming through as he didn't expect to not be forced on assignments.

"Honestly, you should be. You are a dangerous individual. You don't do anything for others unless you gain something from it. I don't like your kind. The only somewhat redeeming quality about you is how you can get results and help in major ways. Your activities in taking out targeted Pirates and these plans for Sea Trains are results. You running around being a piece of shit isn't, and also losing that fruit you acquired. I don't say all of this to be a dick to you. But you need to clean up your act." Che spoke from his heart to Fidel. As he wanted him to do better, mainly because of who his Father was. Fidel had a certain standard he had to meet.

"Yeah, yeah. I, however, do need at least Shusui, since we know where that is. And Nicky....man. Nicky is a fuckin' pain that needs to gotten rid of anyway. So two stones with one stone."
Fidel was honestly angry toward Nicky because she owed him her life. She was where she was in life because he didn't kill her.

"I will see what I can do. And it is two birds with one stone. Simply killing her, however, is going to be difficult. She is within that fortress we gave them. And with recent upgrades, we will not get in as easily as last time. Added to that. Killing her and being found out by the people will tarnish our reputation. With the decline in Piracy and order coming to Jaya. Blaming the revs for any interruptions in this peace will be easy. "

Last edited by Poopy Face on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

4We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty Re: We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

"Oh, I didn't plan on killing her outright. Thinking about it more, her life is indebted to me. Regardless of how she wants to see things. I will though give her props I probably have been running around in some game of hers since I met her." Fidel would say as he would begin to sit up. He'd use the chair as a bit of support as he got his crutches under him. Then he would begin to head over to the door.

Before Fidel would open the door Che would speak once more to grab his attention and get a question answered. "Are you alright? Is everything......good up there?" Che would be trying to ask about the split personality disorder Fidel had gotten. And also his mental stability as many began to think Fidel had gone insane. Che and others found this out from Marie while she was doing some strange method to heal his mind a month ago. He never checked up on Fidel about that, as it worried him. As that can increase a risk when he is sent out on certain assignments.

There was a pause and it was somewhat robotic when he gave his response. "I am just Fidel D. Marx." And after a few more seconds would pass after he spoke Che would nob his head in understanding. His response cause Che to being writing down on a piece of paper. Leaving himself a note about what he can and can not allow Fidel to get into.

Fidel would open the door, walk through and close it once he was outside. He would sigh and shake his leg, as something would slide from his pant's sleeve. It was small and looked somewhat like a nail, but it wasn't metal. He would pick it up before he resumed walking, he planned to crash in one of the rooms on this floor. He didn't feel like walking that far nor sleep in the same room twice in one night. Once within the new room after a few minutes of walking he would place the nail like object on one of the dressers. He'd fall face first onto the soft cuisine and toss his crutches onto the ground. He didn't plan on leaving this room for a while, so at this moment he wouldn't regret throwing his crutches.

His mind, for the time being, was currently in a calm state and would be like that as long as he was calm. Marie had acquired a strange ability that can only be called a Devil Fruit from what it gave her the power to do. She reached into his mind, is what she told him. Manipulating his memories. Snipped things that didn't need to be there. Merged certain timelines of events. Set up a way for him to at least have his mind at peace. She even added in some of her own memories to help keep him at ease. But, there was one stipulation. He had to keep his cool. Succumbing to anger can remove the points placed on his body(the nail like objects.) She can't place them back once they are removed and the black blood within his body will react strangely within his body. And when they all popped out there was only one thing that could save him from spiraling out of control. Not all moments of anger pushes one out. Rather only certain triggers will. One being asked about his disorder. There is more to the ability and was something Marie only did if she was given free reign. And the cost was large. His Shipwright dreams and aspirations have been stripped, and a merge of new knowledge not his own had been placed there on his own. Those new memories however needed to be unlocked. Which only can be done by moving up in his new profession.

Fidel had crawled under the covers now, burring himself between two. He was cold and he balled up to help retain heat. He actually had gotten a cold from being outside like that. And he noticed it when he left from seeing Che. Sniffling as he walked through the wall way, and also a few low toned coughs or sneezes. He would get a good's night rest as the snow fell outside. This would be his last bit of rest for the week.

Last edited by Poopy Face on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

5We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty Re: We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:24 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

Fidel sat alone at the table in the dining room; the lit fireplace illuminated and warmed the entire room. In front of him were four things. A pencil, notebook, spoon, and bowl of soup. He was needed to fill his stomach and figure out how he was getting his blade back from Nicky West, as he would need Shusui. She, however, was within a fortress and alone he couldn't go in there and get it back. "I doubt she has really fallen for the trick of me being dead, she isn't that gullible. But, I am certain she has passed it on that I am to increase her shitty fame. Probably claimed to be the one to defeat me. So, Calico Jack....err that alias is done for. So it is back to Fidel. D Marx. Unless I find a new alias." He spoke in unison with his pencil strokes. He wasn't writing down what he was saying but figuring out a plan through speaking and thinking out loud.

Marie would enter the room and begin to walk across the table. Being a dwarf this wasn't really frowned upon. She was dragging something behind her and that caused Fidel to turn his attention to her. She was a strange individual. But, she was healing him and was fun to be around, so he didn't really mind her. She wouldn't say anything once she got a few feet away from Fidel. As the table was long and wide. Enough to house all the things they currently had with ample room left. Fidel would focus on finishing his soup after he finished making his plan. Everything he needed to do would be placed on those pages. During the time he did that Marie began to look over his notebook after finishing her set up. She had a few herbs, tools, and other odd things neatly placed behind her.

"No, no. This won't do."
And with her words came destruction. As she tossed the notebook into the fireplace that was to the right of them a couple of feet. Fidel's jaw would drop and eyes would feel as if they stretched out of their sockets at what he just saw. Seeing it sail before him and then land in the fire gave him somewhat of a delayed reaction time. And the shocked expression he had on his face didn't fade till a few seconds had passed.

"What in the hell is your problem...DWARF!"

"That plan would cause you to die...I saved your life. Once again. Thank me, boy. Now put those five herbs into that bowl and mush them up real good." She would walk over to her things, it was a short walk for her and a reach for Fidel. Giving him his directions he followed them. Irritated as he did so. He took his anger out on the ingredients.

"I need you to head into town boy. The snow is too much for me to walk through. Head to this shop She would push a piece of paper in front of Fidel. I need everything on that list and you should be healed. And no longer need anyone but yourself."

Last edited by Poopy Face on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

6We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty Re: We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:46 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

It was annoying. The amount of snow there was on the ground, as it went up to his knees. And on top of that his plans were up in flames, literally, and he couldn't for the life of him remember anything he had written down. As he trecked more and more he began to forget about his troubles and focused on his body staying warm. He dressed for the weather but you can't fight the cold fully. The path around the mansion wasn't plowed, as the snow had just fallen. And whilst walking the streets he could see the 'servants' of others have begun to do their jobs.

'From the reports Che made me read.....Mock Town has changed. Pirates are still prevalent, but they are changing. Or being forced to I should say.  Big names have begun to work under that puss boy Mayor. And that puss is just a pawn. Making the large population of weak pirates yield under them or.....suffer. It was smart since they wanted to get Jaya into the true protection of the World Government.

The haven for piracy wasn't being erased, it was forced to evolve into something else. As the reports have confirmed there are still a lot of pirate acts happening around and on the Island. But, those that commit those crimes are most of the time captured. With those two Marine bases set up.

But, there has to be something deeper to all of this. Nicky West and Koko are planning something. I can't tell which is using the other, however. Both from what I know are manipulative and crafty. They also are dumb....I could've helped. Well, I could've used them to further myself. But maybe they expected such of someone like me. '

His thoughts are what helped him get into town quicker. Ignoring the cold as best he could the nearest bar he saw he entered, as his task could wait a bit. He would warm up before asking for any type of drink, as he planned to do that. The place was lively. But, unlike in the past where there were just Pirates in a place doing what they wanted it was a mixture. And this blend worked.

'Those two are keeping everyone in check.' Fidel would think to himself as he would cup his mouth with his hands and breathe into them. Using his breath to help heat him up. The two he spoke about were in the center of the room, their tattoos shining brightly. You knew who they belonged to. And the 'pressure' they gave was massive. Smothering everyone. As if need be you could be snuffed out.

7We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty Re: We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

New enemy :

He hadn't been able to drink in a long time, not even after he had been saved. A couple of months had passed since he had anything other than water or strange medicine. So, when the face twisting liquid graced his mouth he kept knocking them back. He was a drunk. He could handle his spirits but if he took too many he'd be sloppy. And at this very moment, he was close to getting to that point. However, a firm hand would be placed on his shoulder.

"I think you've had enough, how about you pay. And go on your way." The Man that spoke was one from of the two that kept this place in check. He placed his hand on Fidel right before Fidel would let his glass touch his lips. For a few seconds, Fidel began to weigh his options on what he should do next.

1. "Kick this guys ass.

2. Finish drink and leave

3. Just leave

Those three options were the first ones to come into his mind. He couldn't think of anymore due to the man's grip beginning to tighten. "Yeah, I think I've had enough." Fidel would say as he would begin to slowly raise up. Reaching into his coat pocket he'd pull out some beli, coins and paper, and toss it onto the table. He had to get things for Marie and he wasn't confident enough to fight anyone right now. If he was forced to that was a different story. He didn't know how much time had passed or how much he had drunk away. So, he put well over enough beli on the table to cover his bill. He was feeling himself a bit so he did stumble somewhat as he began to walk toward the door. 'I also can't let my identity get found out. Got to stay low.' Fidel thought to himself as he pushed through the door.

The sun no longer was within the sky, and a nearby clock tower read half past nine. It was night time now. And he needed to hurry up. As he didn't know if the place he had to go to was closed or about to close. The streets of Mock Town through the day had their snow shoveled and walking wasn't that much of a pain. Happily, he would make his way downtown walking fast. Soon and without trouble, he'd make it the street he needed to walk down.

"Do. Not. enter. "

The enter street was blocked off, and there were two guards at each entrance. As Fidel needed to get into that area. Walking around the entire section of the town blocked off he was shocked. Large walls made it impossible to even look into the place. Getting to where he needed could be hard.

8We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty Re: We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

New enemy :

9:50pm

The wall that was constructed was some type of metal, assumingly from Long Ring Long land. That was the only place, in Fidel's mind, that they could get such a strange material. Fidel had spent a good chunk of time walking around the wall, scooping it out. Many buildings had been demolished but a few were still up. The wall bisecting them. He was able to peer into the window of one of the buildings. It was a three-story building. On the base floor, there were two guards inside standing over a fire. It was a control one and used to keep them warm.

Fidel would move his position to the front door and would begin to knock on it. He didn't need to any sneaky shit or anything like that, he didn't feel like it. One of the guards came to the door rifle in hand, and his marine insignia was clear on his coat's breast area. They were Nicky West's Men. That is what he believed about any Marine that was a station in or around the Island of Jaya. Swiftly, using a motion that could be mistaken for a karate chop Fidel would strike the Man. He came down at an angle that would've cut the Man clean if there was a blade within the clutches of Fidel. The Marine was lucky however and would not die today. As he dropped Fidel would reach out with his other hand to grab the rifle the Marine was dropping. Pushing past the falling Marine right after contact, he grabbed the rifle in this motion also, he went deeper into the building. The front door and the room that was being used with the fire were not that far from each other. It took only a couple steps and a right turn before getting into the room. Fidel was a horrible shot and firing a weapon wasn't what he even wanted to do. So, he would launch it forward. The distance was minuscule once Fidel entered the room and he only wanted to cause a bit more of a distraction so he could get close. The rifle collided with the Man but didn't harm him enough to knock him out. But, the time Fidel wanted was granted and he was able to leap over the fire and land on top of the Marine. Swiftly he would aim at an area on his temple with a punch. Knocking the man out.

"What the fuck." Fidel would mutter to himself as he slowly got from onto of the unconscious Marine. His two strikes were not something he could do in the past. Even with his training, the spots he hit were like pressure points, which gave him instant kos on these weak foes. There was a large amount of power but not enough to kill, unless that was desired. Something that Fidel in the past never controlled. In the past, he attacked with enough force to kill each time. It was strange but this form of skill would be looked over for right now. As he was sweating a little. "So, I am a bit tired from all of that. Expected....just hope I don't get into a tough fight." Fidel would walk back over to the door and drag the first Marine into this room. He made sure to lock the door to this building. He would then run their pockets quickly and without hesitation. He found a key, den den mushi, and some orders written on a piece of paper.

Note said wrote:

We are on lockdown. Our forces are spread thin right now due to an incident in the mines. Two members of the HUNT are patrolling the inside of the area, so there shouldn't be too much problems topside. You shift will end in the morning. There should be enough supplies within stationed three(the building they are in) to keep you guys overnight. The power(from dials and other things) is out however so you may need to light some candle or make a fire.

10:06pm

It was strange that the letter wasn't signed. So, Fidel would assume that another Marine wasn't the one giving these orders at all. The relationship between Nicky West, the Supernova, and Koko seemingly intact. What worried him was when they said the "HUNT" as if it was the one Fidel was thinking about he might have some trouble. He had been on Jaya for close to a year, or even more, now. And during his time here he was given offers to join varies groups as Fidel and as Calico. The HUNT was one of those said groups. A large mercenary group that hired anyone they felt could make them a profit.

Fidel wouldn't take their clothes but would tie them up with some rope that was around. He made sure it was tight. He would, however, take one of their rifles. He'd head to the back of the house now. where the wall split it. Looking around he didn't see anything like a door on the wall. But, soon enough to stumble upon a spot on the floor that had a lock on it. Kicking it by accident. He'd remove the key he stole and see if he could unlock to lock, it worked. Removing the lock he was now able to lift the trap door.

"Either someone on the other side of the wall made this and a station was placed her to make sure it wasn't used. Or they made it in case of an emergency." Fidel let his thoughts leak from his mouth as he jumped into the hole. He didn't see the ladder so that was why he jumped. He'd begin to walk through the dark corridor, hoping he'd find his exit. Soon enough he did and he would begin to climb up another ladder. However, the door, like the one from before, was locked or barricaded. So, after a couple hit Fidel would be topside again. He was still within the home that was bisected by the wall. So, for now, he had a decent amount of cover. He'd move to one of the windows and peer out.

When he came to Mock Town earlier today he didn't comment on it, but the buildings seemed a bit different. Their make was better and design more modern for the type of Island this was. He might not have noticed it because it didn't matter to him, but looking out the window and seeing the buildings behind the wall he could see the difference, even at night. You could tell a few large-scale fights took place around here as some building were mangled. There was resistance against the takeover.

Last edited by Poopy Face on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

9We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty Re: We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:34 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

Bazaar Shop

"Before I do anymore investigating, I need to head to the place Marie needed me to go to."
Fidel would mutter to himself to get back on track. He came here to get somethings not play detective. So, after he took enough time scoping the area from the home he was within he'd head out. Checking back to the note he was given for what shop to head to. He was sneaky and elusive and was able to make it to the shop, or what was left, within the hour. It was not up and running, which he expected. If anything everyone would be working at that large as hole in the ground in the center of the area. As that is where he saw most people. Most tents for their living. And the largest amount of guards. Something was being done underneath Jaya, and this area was being used to get there.

Fidel would being to rummage through the shop, even though it looked like someone already did. There was a lot of junk around and he was finding it hard to find anything that he was supposed to get. Finally, he would be able to find everything but one item on the list. 'Maybe I should just head back. I think I've made too much noise.' Fidel would think to himself as he would stop searching as he would hear commotion outside. From how this area of Mock Town was run there would usually only be patrols in the spot Fidel was at. But, the noise that kicked up was more than a patrol. The last patrol might've heard him in here and went and got reinforcements. He'd duck as flash-dials would be shined into one of the windows. They were searching for something.

Elsewhere
"We have a intruder." A Grunt dressed as a Clown would say to another Man dressed as a Clown. They were within a warm building that was the base of operations here or headquarters.

"Oh?" The Clown that spoke was Pepe the Man left in charge of this place for the Winter.

"Yeah, Mihca came back and found two guards knocked out. After waking them up we found out it someone came to this place rather than leaving attacked them. Added to that there was noise at the shop you had us keep an eye on. We assume the intruder is there, sir."

"Have Mihca take care of it. And bring that person to the work site. We either will make him work or kill him." PePe would say before doing a shooing motion to the grunt.

"He already went there. He just wanted me to relay this information to you."

Bazaar Shop

"Come out! We know you are in there."

Three guards would be at the entrance of the shop. Two on both sides of the door and another right at the door. After their command wasn't given a response the one at the door would kick the door down and the three would rush inside. Watching with lights beaming on the shop's front were Mihca and six other guards. Watching and waiting to see what would happen next. All were at the ready for whatever. Soon sounds of a struggle would be heard Mihca would stop the others from heading inside. "Just wait."

Soon those struggles turned into a cry of pain and something would be tossed out of the open door. Mihca would motion for one of the guards to go over to it, and he would. Checking it out he would see that it was a hand. "IT IS ONE OF OURS!" The Guard would cry out, seeing his comrades ring.

"Go in there! All of you!" Mihca would say to them. As they moved to go inside he would pull out a den den mushi. Placing a call to not only PePe but others of high status within this confined area. He called PePe to let him know he will not be bringing back the intruder alive. Before his talk was over he would hear more screams and would throw down his Den Den mushi, not hanging up. He would walk over into the shop and see it was a massacre. All of his Men had been killed.

10We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ]  Empty Re: We. Few. Rebels. [ Part I & II ] Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:02 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Reborn

Bazaar Shop

Fidel was still healing so his body was not at it's peak. And with the added cold element this was not the best fighting conditions for him, even if he was inside a building at this moment. The guards that had entered this room were weak, mere grunts. But he treated them as if they were close to him in physical ability. So, underhanded tricks were used to take them out. The first group he used the sheer piles of junk. Toppling piles on top of them, one of them was knocked out from this. Doing this action allowed him to see a weapon, a diamond in the rough. And now with a weapon he could use his headhunting abilities to kill everyone that stepped into the building. Sticking to the shadows and striking.

After the last batch he moved up to the rafters, waiting for the next group to come. However he was surprised when it was not another group but one person. It was one of the guys from the bar. He couldn't tell which but he just knew it had to be one of them, from the aura he gave off. Fidel really didn't need to get into a fight, but wanted to get the last item on the list. Some heart shape shit. Everything else he needed was up in the rafters with him, tied in a bag he found. It being up here would be the best place for it, since it already got some blood on it from being down on the floor while the fighting took place.

This blade he had within his hands was not a piece of junk, rather it was valuable and would be used till he got Shusui and Durandel back. It would be used to kill anyone that got in his way. Right now it rested within it's sheath as Fidel watched Mihca slowly move forward. Checking the corpses of those scattered within the room. Fidel wanted his opening but he couldn't see one, sadly. Fidel would have to make his own, so he would softly push off of the rafter he was on. Mihca wasn't too far and could be stabbed from above.

"Do you think I would fall for a trick like that!?"
Mihca would call out in anger as he would turn around without wasting a second, his right hand was different. It was like a dog...no Wolf's paw. But, more bulky and humanoid. It was strange but didn't throw the confidence of Fidel. As he expected the guy to turn around. So, as fast as he could Fidel would remove the blade from it's sheath and toss the blade at Mihca. Using the Wakizashi as if it was a throwing knife. It moved quicker than the falling Fidel and would be caught by Mihca, using his human hand. And instead of using his claw he'd use the blade now within his grip.

This however was what Fidel was banking on. Some would dodge the blade and that would give Fidel a opening or some time to recover after he fall. Others would grab and attempt to use the weapon, which was the worst thing to do. As they changed their form of attack to what Fidel wanted. And with the user of the blade not someone like Fidel, a weapon user, they would go for areas they believed would do the most damage. Chest or head. With Fidel's length the chest was the best area Mihca thought of attacking and would thrust the caught blade forward in an attempt to stab Fidel. However with the sheath still with Fidel it can be used. As the blade came forward so did the sheath and the two would join each other again.

Now came the acrobatics of the Headhunter. With a firm grip he'd push the sheath further and push off of it. Instead of waiting to get to the ground. Fidel's plan was to do a back-flip over Mihca and land behind him. Then he would strike from behind. However, once the sheath and blade were connected Mihca would lash out with his free hand. It wasn't a clean hit but it was enough to make contact and send Fidel flying forward into a pile of junk.

'Okay, that was extra.....I shouldn't have thought he would let me do whatever. He isn't like those grunts.' Fidel would correct himself as a toy would fall on his head from a near by pile. The push stung but at least he kept his weapon. As two things happened when Mihca hit Fidel. Mihca gave up his grip on the blade. Fidel increased his grip on the blade. "Leave now and act like you did see me. And I might let you live." Fidel would call out as he got to his feet. The light from the dials outside were at his back.

"I knew it was you. Calico Jack."
Mihca would say as he got even more serious.

"Nah, I am Fidel. Fidel D. Marx." Fidel would say as a few nail pieces would come from left arm. Triggered from what the Man just said. Fidel didn't know how he was really going to beat this guy. Well, beat him in a quick way. And with a new development of the heart object being on the ground in front of him he pondered how he was going to get the things he needed out of this place.

Elsewhere

There was a three way alliance on this Island currently. Koko the Clown a Doctor that had turned to piracy and things dealing with the underworld.  Nicky West a Marine seeking to raise her status. And finally a Supernova. Their alliance was not common knowledge at all to the public. Mainly because of Nicky West. A Marine having any type of alliance with pirates not considered Warlords could be a career killer.

What they wanted to do with Mock town was test a poison. Yup, nothing more than that. They didn't care or the Mayor that aspired to be King and already killed and replaced him. They wanted however to get this place nice and fat with people. And make it hard for people to leave. This was why Nicky West didn't take a step on the Island. This poison they were creating was supposed to be able to annihilate a entire Island's living beings.

Pepe was in charge of this area to oversea the new piping system was being built timely. As they were going to poison the water of Mock town. They didn't need to poison everyone through this means, just the majority. Once that was done it would spread. Why they were using people as slaves for this is because the three groups didn't want to risk all their Men.

'I was sent here to die. As I've been exposed. Everyone sent here....was sent here to die. And this isn't a antidote...it just slows the poison. They lied to us to make it seem like we were fine being here.  Did Koko catch on to my plan to betray him? What do I do now? How can I fix this? As I will not be defeated here, not now. I've lived through worse than this and I will not fall to someone like him.' Pepe was on the way to the fight between Mihca and Fidel. As his revelation had just come and wanted Mihca. He knew that guy was tough especially with his devil fruit and he would need someone strong to fight Koko and the others.

Streets

"WHY DO YOU RUN?"

"BECAUSE IT AIN'T WORTH IT!"

Fidel had managed to get out of the building with his items. The bag in one had and the heart which was a fruit in the other. He knew he couldn't keep running for too long, but with his head start he felt he could get away. He just had to be smart about it. His destination was where everyone was in this place. Why? Because he needed to make some noise before leaving. He didn't know why he felt that way but he just did.

He saw a large tanker over the large whole in the ground. He was too fast for most to keep up with him, so he would get to the tanker without a problem. Seeing into the hole he would see a bunch of piping. They were putting the station in the ground instead of above the ground for some weird reason. A intricate network of pipes lead from this one station into many directions. If Fidel was to build a plumbing system he would've done something different. Strangely though he couldn't think of any of the ideas he once would've had in this instance. There was no desire to build right now from him. It felt strange and actually irritated him. More popping would occur.

"GET DOWN HERE!"

"NO!"

"Mihca what is going on?"

"Him! Calico Ja- Fidel D. Marx as he calls himself killed a couple of my men. And I was told that Nicky west wants him dead. So, I am doing my job."

"All that doesn't matter now. We have been betrayed."

"Huh?"

"We were sent here to die.....everyone was. Release these people. There is no point in follow them."

"You'v gone mad. Do y-"

"Don't dare say do I know what they will do to us. As they've already shown they want to kill us. So, let us give them a reason to. We free these people and get rid of the poison."

"What about....Fuck." Mihca would turn from Pepe and look back to where Fidel once was and see he was gone. And the tanker that had the poison was gushing out. And looking down into the hole you could see that many of the pipes had been cut. When they first started talking Fidel place the fruit in his mouth and pulled out his new found weapon. Cutting the tanker he was knocked into the hole after getting hit with a load of the substance. The poison reacted weirdly with him and he would swing without aim, cutting more and more as he moved down the hole. People within it tried their best to fix what was going on, but nothing could be done. The poison had been released.

Marine Base off of the Island.

"I place blame on you, Clown. You've tried to play a game instead of being serious. You had a rat within your ranks and you decided to sent him to that place to die rather than kill him right away."
- N

"He isn't to blame for things to get to this point. That bug you said you killed when Jane got captured has shown back up. Do you not know how to kill cockroaches? Was it a mistake to bring you into our plan?" - K

"It was a mistake to allow you to have the most control in this endeavor. As our buyer already is not happy with this news. We got into this deal to be set for life. Now it is looking like we may have to deal with a troublesome foe." - N

"And who told them?" - K

"I did, bud." - B

"And who the fuck are you?" -K

"I am Meruem's right hand now. And with him being busy, I deal with this deal thing." - B

"Cheeky brat. Does he not know who I am?" - K

"We all know who you are Koko, but we don't care. You need our Men, since you don't have what it take to gets that many followers. Shit, the ones you had you planned to kill. " - B

"Enough. I am pulling all Marines not effected off of the Island and shutting down the base. They will be on Long Ring Long Land till this is over. I will make sure no one comes to bother anything that is done nor anyone escapes Jaya. I will have ships on patrol that fire on sight. "
- N Click

"I will send someone to have a talk with the roach."
B- Click

"Cocky bastards, hehehe."
- K Click

There conversation was held over Den Den Mushi. That being the main reason they spoke how they did to each other as in person these talks might be a little different. What they would say though would be true and the Marines would once again no longer hold no sway on the Island, but where a danger known. The Supernova did send one Man to the Island to seek out Fidel and the traitor. Koko was the only one to not make a move.

"You are a fool." Marie would say as she looked at Fidel tending his wounds. He had just finished telling her everything that happened in town.

"S-shut the hell up....and give me a hand." Fidel didn't get out of his fight with Mihca unharmed, that fight was tough to run from. Right now he was just cleaning and dressing his cuts. He had only one real gruesome wound across his chest, but he took care of that first when he made it back to the mansion. He had tracked the green substance into the place and it was being cleaned up by the staff. Marie wouldn't help him out as she was mixing ingredients right now. Fidel would finish bandaging himself up. The bucket he used to wash up with first was weird looking. Black Blood and that weird substance he got on himself didn't seem to mix well.

"Eat this fruit...then drink this."
Marie would tell Fidel as she pushed the two things over to him.

Without a second thought he would do so. His face twisted up once he dug his teeth into the heart shaped fruit and swallowed. The drink however helped a lot with the taste. Bite and sip. He did this for a clean five minutes till both were gone. "Now what?"

"Now you are a Devil Fruit user."

"eh?"

"That fruit belonged to someone I had high hopes for. But, they passed with the changes. It was a gamble but I assumed it'd show up in the place he died. If it wasn't for his lover telling me the situation we might've not be able to save you. As this is how you will live on, Fidel. "

"I don't understand, I didn't want to eat one of those things."

"Too bad. I have to have my legacy live on, so don't complain or bitch. You already have been prepared to continue my work. "

"Why me? And how so? We've only been back around each other for a few months. I couldn't possibly have gained everything to continue on some legacy. "

"Because you are the last one of the people I like alive. Nothing more, nothing less. You didn't even have any medical knowledge prior to me coming to see you. I've looked through your memories you've done foolish things in the past when it comes to health. So I fixed that. And I gave you my me-"
Marie would stop talking as Fidel would vomit a large volume of blood. Unlike others he had been exposed to a large amount of poison. And with the strange substance already running through his body the reaction to the two was horrendous. As she could see the pain going through the body of Fidel through his eye.

"He isn't going to make it....."
Pepe would walk into the room fully, as he and Mihca had followed Fidel home. Mihca was the one to track Fidel. They however didn't say anything as they wanted to listen to their conversation. "I came here to kill him for spreading that poison. But, seems there is no need."

"Kill him? Idiot you need him just as much as I do. He can cure anything now. A literal god has been created."
Marie would say as she began to diagnose Fidel. She looked into his memories to see the symptoms he had shown because he got here. As she was going to save him.

"You are a devil fruit user..."

"Don't state the obvious boy, help me place him on the table." Marie orders weren't disobeyed as Pepe would help her. He wanted to talk with her more as he could use someone with this type of Devil Fruit. "I can look at and manipulate memories of others freely. So give me yours. You obviously know what is going on and I want to know everything." Marie didn't really ask for permission as she appeared behind the Man. Quickly she would do what she asked and have everything that was needed to be known about the poison.

"You should help us create a cure for the poison. I just saw you save the life of someone that...should by all rights be dead. "

"You only ask because you are infected."

"Ho- Oh, yeah. You did steal my memories, so you would know. So no point in trying to trick you. But I don't want to die. "

"Such pure words from a horrible Clown. Don't we all want to live."

"True."

"I'll help you. But you have to do one thing for me."

"What?"

"You must be that Boy's Nakama."

"Strange request....but sure. After you heal me I will be his Nakama."

"Lay down."

Pepe would do what was said and Marie would get to work. Mihca had retreated into one of the rooms of this place some time ago. He wasn't going to attack them but he making calls to various people. Hours would pass and Pepe would wake up. Once awake he would see Marie sitting in a chair, like a doll from her size. He would walk over to her and see that she no longer was alive. In front of her he would see a note.

Clown-Boy, I have performed my last surgery on you two. Your connection is something that can not be severed now, as the memories sewed together will help you both come to the understanding that you need each other. Nakama as they call it. I've given him everything that I know so healing you and the others will not be a problem. Finally, burn my body.

"Hmm, so she was dying. Sucks she didn't heal me. But, if what she says is true. I won't die here." Pepe would turn around and look over at Fidel, who was still asleep. That Boy had everyone's life in his hands.

After Fidel would wake up he would be told everything by Pepe. Marie would be burned and they would get right to work. With their combined knowledge about the poison a cure was created. That cure was then spread just like the poison, without anyone knowing. Things went back to normal. The process of creating the cure will be disclosed in Part III along with the message that was given.

-Part I & II End-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum