Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} Empty Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:45 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
Link to Topic:Topic Link
Participants in Question:Hannibal,and Me,
Post Number(s) Involved:4,6, and 8
Rules Allegedly Broken:
He pretty much ignore my attempt on Shoda due to some illogical uses of the equipment that he didn't properly state or use correctly.

Here is his argument, and mine.

First off I want to quote the equipment at hand, and how he describes it.

Hannibal Wrote wrote:Shoda was one of the individuals that had their mouth gagged. Mainly due to what he was saying on the ship. Along with him, Low would have his mouth gagged as well. Everyone else, however, would be free to speak. That being, honestly, the most their constraints would even allow. Those two had information that was a bit too much for the world, and even other death row Prisoners. Their secrets and other things they knew were something the World Government kept out of anyone's eager ears. Even the Queen was told she could not remove their gags, or there will be consequences.

What type of gag? What type of material? How durable is it? These are the question that a person would have, and he didn't mention. Thus I did what any other person would do I took advantage of it in moderation saying the type of gag, material, and its durability of it in post 6.

He may try to argue it was Excessive but it isn't, and I will state the reason why.
Here is what Excessive Vague Manipulation is:

Vague Manipulation is allowed, but in modest moderation and definitely not used as the sole cause of someone's demise. It shouldn't be used to make someone break their own neck or cut themselves to death. We want people to learn, so Vague Manipulation should only be used to gain a slight advantage over people should they lack details within their post. Someone failing to mention they moved out of the way of their own attack or jumping off of a multistory building of undefined height is another story. Excessive Vague Manipulation is not allowed.

Now we have an understanding of what it is you can see in my post I stated the stuff he states out detail which he didn't provide in his post with is needed for my post and attempt.

It is a bit grammar issue but you get the point.
Crow Wrote wrote:Now Shoda is important to man and the only man who was a gag. But he didn't have just a regular gag he had a special gag one that he couldn't just spit out. It wasn't expensive but it got the job done it is just a unique common gag it was strap gag. This gag holds special metal ring that holds a metal ball in place, and the gag had straps that hold the gag in place on the foe face.

It had to look this

Of course, no one in the room knew about the gag but Shoda whom couldn't speak at all. But this was something that needed to be mention because of the events that about to unfold now.

Here I fill in some of the details of the gag which he didn't mention. Now is it my fault that he didn't state the material no? He will try to argue, and say well fuck me... you in jail everything sturdy. That not how ring on here goes yes I do agree common sense applies. But if you state something, and it left out details that don't make sense then it left to your foe to deal with it.

Because without my detail soda could have some tape to his mouth or sock with something keeping in place. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

Next, I will talk about these chains.... yes the chains that supposedly prevent me from moving. I have no problem with that but what type of chains doesn't have slack? I ask him to show me some chains that prevent movement such as a simple stomp. He didn't show me one. If he had said we were shackled then that a different story. In today world, and one piece world there no chain or clip that prevent movement of a simple stomp.

Here are some images of these chains
Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} Screen18

Dispute For Event { Crow, and Hannibal} Screen19

Again this another example of saying what you mean, and mean what you say as if you say something that doesn't make sense then it won't work, and won't fit in a post. The conclusion of this I ask for staff to rule that I can claim my hit, and Shoda is choking, and the gag is broke etc.

I could quote my attack, and etc but I will let staff read it in post 6 thank you for your time.

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

First post of the topic. Last paragraph.

Their cells were spacious but the amount of chains and restraints implemented made them small. They were spaced out and below ground. No natural light able to be seen. Torches and dials being the primary form of light.  They took the precautions the Marines took and added some more. As they wanted to make sure none of them escaped. So, when the Queen requested two be brought outside many were shocked. But they knew who she came with. She wasn't a fool nor should be considered one. She weighed everything she did. And acted accordingly.

You all have been set for execution. Your abilities and fight styles are all known. You specifically are known for eratice behaviour IC. There is nothing common or basic when it comes to the equipment used to hold you all, that makes literally no sense. You aren't normal humans or creatures that can be held with normal things or by normal means.

Devroux

Admin

Devroux
I'm posting to appease @Jui$y Crow ...

NPC wrote:Shoda was one of the individuals that had their mouth gagged. Mainly due to what he was saying on the ship. Along with him, Low would have his mouth gagged as well. Everyone else, however, would be free to speak. That being, honestly, the most their constraints would even allow. Those two had information that was a bit too much for the world, and even other death row Prisoners. Their secrets and other things they knew were something the World Government kept out of anyone's eager ears. Even the Queen was told she could not remove their gags, or there will be consequences.

This is the only thing that needs to be said. It's not the NPCer's fault that you failed to understand what that implied, which was that you would be restricted of movement almost completely. Not all shackles grant movement and it's fairly easy to strap someone down.

As a pirate that has spent a decent amount of time in Impel Down and has a 140,000,000 bounty on his head, the marines would be well aware of you abilities to know that they need you to be strapped down.

Spoiler:
Just so that you're again made aware, there are plenty of shackles that would keep your movement completely restrained.

Make your post, Crow.

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
He never rp shackles it was said and I even quote chains... So the new rule is he describes chains but staff gonna say it was shackled.

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
@Devroux hahaha jsjs

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum