Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:02 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

How long had it been since the battle began? Ten minutes? Fifteen minutes? or was it by chance more. Snow now covered the mountain top, Yet the fierce cold that had quelled so many seemed to have minor effects upon the duo. The only hindrance to them seemed to be the vast quantity of the snow, with such a large amount, the movement of the duo seemed somewhat less, unable to garner their full speeds with having to wade through the knee high powder. To top it off, this entire white battlefield was Melissa's play ground, so one would think she had the advantage during this fight, despite being outnumbered. The white powder had also succumb to the effects of many footprints, the evidence of their battle imprinted upon the powder. Crimson liquid had darkened the whiteness, the long rope of of Illyana had been cut many times, yet through her mastery of her abilities she seemed unfazed, able to knot them and extend her ropes as needed. Blood covered her, wounds littered her beautiful face, her clothes tattered as the same crimson liquid was evident all over her body.

Within Melissa's hand, a spear of snow, one that was also covered with his red colourant. The weapon that had carved the body of Illyana so beautifully. "As expected" Illyana huffed, her breathing heavy and intense. "Can I?" Captain Tespro asked. Unlike Illyana whom had recieved many a wound from the snow Queen, Tespro was unharmed. Any attack that was aimed at her had been met with Illyana's defenses. "I didn't expect......someone as strong...as you" Melissa huffed. Her left arm was limp, broken from the shoulder, her body bruised from the blunt force abilities of the rope action style that Illyana had employed. Melissa's body was worse off, though she did not bleed as much as Illyana, her body was black and blue, having taken a great number of hits to the face, her nose was broken, her left eye swollen, her legs hurt as did her abdomen, she had rope burn from where the rope had ensnared her around her legs and her chest. If it were not for the snow around them, she would have been defeated almost ten minutes ago.

"Shall we?" Illyana asked, the two ropes within her hand twitching, much like a whip. During the long battle, Melissa had come to know that the twitching of the ropes was never a good sign. "Lets" The Snow Queen uttered as she threw the spear of snow with all her might. At the same time the rope shot forth, its normal colour flowing into a dark black, as dark as night itself. Attacks connected on both sides. The rope knotting as it moved to deliver a fierce blow to the abdomen of the Yuki Yuki No Mi user, forcing her from her feet, sent flying into the snow behind her. "Mother FUCKER" Melissa coughed out, blood and spit flowing from her mouth as she held her stomach. "MOTHER FUCKER" Illyana shouted as the spear imbedded into her left arm. It would seem in this game of chicken, Melissa had came out on top. The spear had through sheer luck penetrated Illyana's shoulder. Tiredness had set in from their battle.

Upon their battle beginning both combatants had taken to feeling each other out with miniscule attacks, though eventually, this battle developed into a battle of speed and strength, with Rokushiki backing her up, Melissa believed getting in close was her best bet against the rope user whose reach she believed to be medium length. Yet this had been her first mistake, Illyana's ability to wield her ropes in all ranges had indeed came to light. The battle had raged, with blurring motions of speed, each avoiding attack after attack. Eventually, the duo had tired enough that more attacks landed, but their power was receding with fatigue. Even now with the spear penetrating Illyana, Melissa's own fatigue cost her dearly, she could have manipulated the snow spear. shaping it from within Illyanas body. Yet Melissa's body ached, it took so much strength for her to stand. Illyana stumbled. Though it would seem her willpower in staying upwards, to continue on far exceeded that of Melissa's own whose vison was beginning to fade.

"I am an avid user of Kenbunshoku. The minds eye, Melissa Devaroux, a name the Revolutionary army has heard before. In fact during your time in Water 7, it was spoken about recruiting you into our ranks. We heard how you assembled the slums against the marines, fought against them many times. Even now we have heard about your fight against Perrington, we know that you joined the Schichibukai to protect the very same people. An honourable woman, a warrior through and through. Yet the marines, the World Government is corrupt, full of hatred for all those who oppose their way. Yet this entire fight, I have given it my all to try to end your life. Not through wanting too but through weakening the World Government" Illyana spoke, retracting her ropes, wrapping them around her hands. Her voice shook, as did her body. The cold finally seeming to get to her after exerting herself so much.

"Wh...wh..what off it" Melissa said as she winced, pulling herself to her feet slowly, she tumbled once, then again before she managed to fully place herself up. "I have not detected a single piece of killing intent, in any of your moves" Illyana said. "Why". The woman of snow stood still for a moment. She had been good at faking her killing intent, with a smile, with her eyes. Yet she had yet to fight an avid user of this form of haki, one as advanced as Illyana. The fishman and those she had frightened off had certainly been scared by her features and her power, yet they had not been able to sense the lack of actual intent behind her moves. "I don't kill" Melissa said softly. "But you have, you have killed thousands." "Not anymore" "Then you should know. If you do not come at me with the intent to kill. Then you shall never beat me" Illyana said.

For that mere moment, Melissa felt it, Illyana's intentions, her emotions searing through Melissa, they caught her off gaurd, the empathy this revoloutinary member felt for the dog of the World Government, enough that Melissa did not see the ropes that came for her, that wrapped themselves around her waist. "The end" Illyana said, her smile upon her face. She truely believed she had won.

17Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Walking throughout the forest he would grow bored with just walking."Time to take off" Arcologia than would go towards a tree and climb it. Going to its very peak he would begin to scan the area. "She could not have gone too far. But she does move fast her being so short." Looking over he would see snow not far from himself. But more like it was falling down he would give a smile.

Soon he would go into his spirit form as he began to scout out the area more. Easily flying through everything he was able to scan the mountain quite easily in such a form. Getting closer and closer he would begin to see more snow. "So you got to be up here I just know." Soon he would wrap but to his main body as fast as he left it. Waking up he jumps down out of the tree and began to make his way towards the mountain. Running at a fast pace he was at the mountain within ten minutes.

It wasn't as big as one would think however it did have the height to it. As he began to run uphill on the mountain he would be quick about it. Turning every so often as to not fall. Going more and more up the ground seen to have gotten smaller. Getting closer and closer to the top he would start to feel the cold air of Alice. Within mere meters from the top, he would here a fight going on. Stopping to catch his breath he would peak over to view what was being heard

Getting up the mountain was no small feat but by it being one of the smaller ones around and him being perfectly fit. It made it a little easier to climb it and make his wait to the top.

As he watched on as the two would fight it out a curious Arciogia began to wonder. Seeing Alice ( Melly) in such a way was truly unforgettable. Her playful mood was still there yet it wasn't. Looking on as the duo fraught her until the one one one. Arcologia would make his way towards the battle as he seen enough. Smiling because he knew something was off. Holding on to his new sword tightly he only wonders. With the condition, his captain was in would she still be able to fight. More or less the woman wasn't doing so good herself. Should he strike her down even if she was stronger her worn down body gave him more than enough? To fight her on even grounds.

Looking on at them his army of hollow twelve negative hollows was surrounding him. Not only did he have a sea stone made blade. But a hollow army to back him up. Seeing such a force at someone would more than ever when him the fight. But the true question is how can he get close to them. After seeing her ken in action he just knew she knew he was there.

Which was a good thing as he stood up the moment the rope thing would wrap around Alice? He began to clap at his captain so called none killing ways. Smiling as he sends his hollow under the snow. This way he would try to get closer with action cause and effect. Seeing his Alice in such a state was heartbreaking however he had to play it safe."Well well well looky here not too many get this far in a fight with you aye cap'n? Tell me surely this isn't the full intent of this power of yours if so then you should be ashamed of yourself."

He would begin to watch the duo while also keeping his eyes on the rebel captain."By the way, I finished off the fishmen pirates do you still think so lowly of your first mate?" He looked as he lit up his cigarette went out because if the cold wind blowing. As his captain knew him she would know he was trying to let her know to cause some type of snow storm.

By doing such a thing he would be able to hit the weaken girl in order to end things. The snow would be a very good cover up for him. His hollow mixed in with her snow would make a killer combo. He would smile as his three eyes were looking at them. He would then drop the sake to prepare himself better. Cracking his neck from side to side he knew he was in for a fight if a lifetime. But this outcome depends on his captain. As he took his sword and sliced up the snow to give off a bad signal. To cause such a snow attack of some sort to take place right now

@Melly.

18Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:25 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

It mattered not that another was coming for them. Acno's presence had already been felt well before he himself had made his true appearance. Nothing halted from Illyana's objective. The ghosts he tried to hide, all were within her scope of vision. "You have no killing intent" the wounded female uttered. "But he had plenty" Illyana would say. "Yet I still can't stand watching him kill people" Melissa said wincing as the rope around her tightened. Her eyes drifted to Acno, perhaps he needed a better signal? Perhaps he needed to actually speak. The duo were not on the same terms, Melissa could not read his mind and simply flicking his sword to spread the snow was not significant enough to make her immediately think Oh...SNOW STORM. Despite that, Acno had not been present for the majority of the fight that Illyana and Melissa had been apart of. Snow storms were ineffective against this womans powers. Her ability to see not with her eyes but her mind. That was where the true pain in the ass was. As Melissa's hand curled around the black rope, the Yuki Yuki No Mi user smiled. "Gotcha" Melissa said as the top half of her body enlongated at great speeds, curling around the rope.

Clearing the distance, using the rope as a counter point, Melissa's facial features expanded, creating something more akin to a demon than a beautiful young girl, the shock of such a sudden change was enough to catch the Rev Commander of guard for a second, that second was all that was needed for Melissa to sink her new fangs into the right shoulder of Illyana. The rope around Melissa's waist loosened, the black aura binding her waist falling from her skin, allowing her lower half to soar through the air to meet her top half. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" Illyana screamed as the fangs sunk deep in to her. "Commander, NOW?" Tespro asked. "not....now" Illyana grunted through gritted teeth. Blood trickled down her body from where the four enhanced fangs penetrated her. "Yer mine" Melissa mumbled with her mouth full of flesh and blood.

"ya think?" Illyana uttered as her hand shot up, with buso enhancement and the bundles of rope around her fist, Illyana would strike Melissa hard in the gut. This caused the Yuki Yuki No Mi user to gasp, opening her maw enough that Illyana could break free from her without causing as much damage as Melissa had originally intended. Melissa stumbled, falling to her knees, winded as blood, saliva and what certainly remained of her lunch emptied itself from her bowels. Illyana staggered, strong as she was, the damage taken was also great, stumbling again she hit the floor with her knee. "Make sure he does not interfere" Illyana spoke. Tespro would nod. "Those strange things you released, we can sense them all. You are clouded in darkness, disgusting really, not interesting in the slightest" Tespro said as she stood twenty meters from Acno. "Recall your spirits demon, flee this land or you shall succumb to your worst nightmares" Tespro uttered. Her eyes momantarily glancing at Melissa and Illyana whom were both attempting to stand up, though it would seem their stamina reserves were causing them both some issues. "It also seems you foolishly have come across your own "Captains" abilities. This entire mountain is covered in her very snow" Tespro said, making a point of nodding to the white powder.

@Ghost

Effects on Ghost:

19Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:56 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As the ever so icy breeze began to take its toll on him. He began to laugh shaking his head he just kept on laughing. Looking at his captain and seeing her beast-like state. Even the embarrassing of her using it on herself. He took note of it all while smiling a grin so big. From ear to ear as he looks at the three ladies. He would take his sword and point it upside down. Looking at his target than captain giving off a rather rude look at her. " Can you not follow signs I honestly dumb them down that it was smart. Now I must protect you. You best be lucky I love you a great deal or else damn it."

He would look to the lady who would come close to him. Smiling all the while keeping his third eye hidden. As said before he was indeed surrounded by his hollow. This would ensure his safety for the most part. "Recall your spirits demon, flee this land or you shall succumb to your worst nightmares." Arcologia would pause at her, "strange maybe but disgusting no. More like the will to break willpower yes. I'm sensing you don't like me much, however, you don't know me at all. But you do know death awaits you right."

He looks at her as he sent four of his twelve bomb hollow at her. At the same time, he was, moving rather sluggish. Talking to his captain in a rather irritating way. "Can you chill out and release this hailstorm of yours. What good I'm I if I'm frozen? What I truly need for you to do is create a blizzard. This way I can take advantage of it all in all. She may she unbeatable however her willpower is what will end her."

He said as he started to speed walk around the rebel girl. As she looks on she began to resemble one of the light twins. A stupid bully who loves to pick on poor Alice. Arcologia now back to his Mad Hatter persona was now talking with such a high confidence and intelligence tone. Looks on at the lady. " Did you know I'm really from a land called Wano. It is a place where sword fighting is a must-have skill. But sadly I'm well a little off with it, however, I do plan on picking it up again. Once I become the best swordsmen in the world."

Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Hqe

He would then point his sword at her as all sixteen of his negative hollow came around him. With pure rage in his eyes, he remembers overhearing Alice from earlier.

"Yet I still can't stand watching him kill people"
He began to wonder why was such a thing. Seeing as it was a kill or be killed kind of world. How in the hell does she expect him to fight? When all his skills are designed to kill by law. "A long talking is needed with Alice I know that much." By then the bombs should have hit her by now. Looking on he ready himself as just one negative hollow could end him the fight. As she has twelve to worry about and let's do not forget his other eight bombs. He simply needed the right time to strike.

Back at the marine ship, the marine blacksmiths looked on as they noticed the prototype was missing. "Damn oh damn, I hope the rebels didn't take off with that sword. If so they better use it before they lose it." The head blacksmith would say. As she looks on in disbelief until her sidekick stepped in. " Sensai I saw that Hatter guy with it earlier. I saw him take it I could not really stop him so yeah." The head blacksmith began to laugh, " well I'll be damn. The thing is that sword isn't really used for fighting. Well, it is but not for a long fight I simply made that sword to see if I could really fuse that new stone with it. True enough I did, however, the weapon couldn't keep up with the stone. So that's why I made that baby there."

Heart eyes looking, blacksmiths, would look over to the three by two by one scythe. "Yep only thing is I have yet to put the stone on its stab edges but I will. Anyway, wish the Frost Witch first mate the best of luck. That sword gonna break if hit with enough power."

@Melly

20Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

OOC:

The words that flowed from Acno's mouth where nonsense, his mouth slackened, his words slurred inbetween the violent chattering of the intense cold that sapped away the strength of his body. Unlike Illyana, Melissa and Tespro, he was unable to defend against the cold. Melissa herself was immune despite this, Tespro and Illyana seemed to be forcing themselves to battle through via pure willpower. As he attempted to raise his sword, his hands would be unable to wield the large slab of cold metal, slipping through his grasp it would strike the ground. The cold took his hands, his body and his mind, His words became unrecognisable, perhaps in his deep deep concious he had thought out an entire plan, he may have even believed it to come to fruition from the cold seeping in to his brain. An amnesiac like quality, he would try to move, yet his feet would continuously fall out from under him, his body taking its time to react to the signals sent by the brain.

Due to his brain being tampered with, even the ability to control his hollows would be called out, how could he send them to battle when he himself would be struggling to keep his own mind off anything but the unforgiven cold, he would be unable to fight against the severe issues of the cold that he was being forced to take on, though his mind was not yet a prison, amnesia would begin to slowly take hold, was he going to struggle to retain new memories of what these warriors could do? Or was his past going to intertwine with memories created by his psyche. Though his ability to control his devil fruit powers was not taken from him, his ghosts would suffer, taking longer to recieve the mental commands from their master. Though regardless Tespro would not move as the sluggish explosive ghosts erupted.

As the smoke cleared, she had knelt down, her hands over her head protecting her face and head by going into a ball as much as she could, her arms and her torso enhanced by the dark power of Buso Haki. The over all explosive power was weak in comparisson to the natural defensive capabilities of Tespro. Her legs taking damage unworthy of even mentioning. "Intent is there, but weak." the woman said dusting herself off. Her eyes would follow the movement of the man who was struggling to move, stumbling more than actually properly walking, his speeches cutting off from the slurred speaking. "It's obvious that you and the Shichibukai don't work in unison. The lesser warrior does not respect the stronger. Your experience is nought compared to hers, you rush in, not placing any thought on your own allies abilities. Being hindered by her field of effect. Weakened and futile. Hands unmoving, your mouth halting, the brain going right? Right now, a bullet could simply take you out by not taking in to consideration the area in which you fight. Tespro said as she pulled a single flintlock from her holder. "A single bullet" she uttered as she took aim, releasing a single shot. Though in actuality the gun would simply smoke, shooting out a pellet that would not pierce what it hit but simply cause bruising and pain much like a BB Gun. "Shame I don't have one of those" she said smiling. She did not seem worried about the negative hollows that circled around Acno,, though none came for her yet.

While all this was going on, Melissa and Illyana continued to struggle to their feet. The Yuki Yuki No Mi user managing to catch minor glimpses of what was happening between Tespro and Acno. It would seem the level of discapline between Tespro and Acno was far different, one had control, one was able to quell the cold through sheer will power, while the other....the other just tried but failed to ignore every single possible aspect of the cold that danced through their body. Melissa knew she had to release her snow age, in this Acno had royally fucked her over, that was his issue, believing himself to be super strong, unstoppable and all knowing. Yet if Melissa cancelled her technique, if she halted her Snow Age and allowed its dispersion, she would lose the ability to manipulate the battlefield which was the only thing keeping her on par with Illyana.

Yet if she did not the cold would take him, if he was within her field of effect for much longer, he would succumb to worse conditions. "Wh...what....a...an...idiot" Melissa said, speaking to Illyana about Acno. "Girl, you can say that again....Tespro's a gem, you and that uhmm...wierdo, don't sync" Illyana said as she stood up. A smile on her face. "Recovered?" she said, though she did not give Melissa time to react as the rope shot forward, wrapping itself around the female. "MOTHER FUCKER" Melissa shouted as she was thrown into the air and launched towards Acno with superior speeds. Her body flying through the air, aiming to strike directly into him and his ghosts, yet as she flew, she made her decision. The snow dispersed, Acno would still feel the effects for a little while yet [one post from after this one].

Whether she hit Acno or not, she would struggle to her feet, coughing up blood. "You...you gotta go" Melissa said as she stumbled. "She's too strong....even battle worn" Melissa said as she looked to Illyana who walked forward, stumbling from being tired. "That...that one...she hasn't fought at all......her power.....its gotta be...something" Melissa said breathing in. There was no way Illyana was going to have a weakling as her subordinates.

@Ghost

21Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
The pain he should be feeling is something he would only wish on his worse enemies. Believe it or not, he wasn't feeling the full effect because he was numb. The snow covering his body is something of a nerf. Causing him to feel the icy coldness that was laying upon his skin. His dear hollow was standing just as still as he was. He couldn't he think straight let along understand a word the girl was saying. He views her walking causing as she pulls out what appears to be a handgun.

Looking on as she sent the shot at him hitting his lower belly area. More or so a kidney shot one would think. Believing himself to be shot he was taken back. Trying to process it all. The anger in him had his heart beating fast as blood rushed through his veins. Throwing up a little did not help his cause. As he tried to watch on what the woman would do next. Soon the snow effect would stop as feeling began to come back to him.

Watching as Melly was thrown his way yet still he could not really move out the way. Slowly he held his hand trying to catch her only to fall down after crashing into her. That rope thing was surely nothing to laugh at. As Melly hit him she would have unintentionally hit his hollow. To which its effect should have taken place right then and there. However, as he stood on his knees he would look at the woman by him. "You...you gotta go she's too strong....even battle worn." The sorrow in her eyes was something to behold. She sounded so negative yet he would have known if the effect took place almost like a six sense type of thing.

Looking on at the women in front of him Arcologia was still feeling  Melly snow effect. Tried as he might but it started to show more ways than one. However, he was, starting to think straight. Gaining a better understanding of what was going on."Ca..cap'n so..something tell m.m.me we in for th..the fi.fi.fi fight of our lives." He looks on as she was walking towards them. His hollow starting to get mobile again he would smile. Looking over at the other woman struggling to get up.

He would then look to Melly "you humans are so weak creatures so easily fooled.B..but I h..have a pl.pl.plan. All it w.will take to beat them is to h.h.hit them wi.wi.with my.my.my  negative hol.hol.hollow. I'll se.se.send my bombs into th.th.the ground causing the sn.sn.snow to come up. Then you wi.wi.will cause it to.to to make a sn.sn.snow scene or something. Next, I'll se.se.send them in and hit them from below the ground.How..however. Cap'n I need yo.yo.you to slow them down. Well the on.one walking in front of us."

Arcologia hands had a little feelings coming back to him as he watched on at them. Looking at her he smiled as he stopped slivering like he was. " She doesn't need to fight but she do need to fuck off. After all I'm the most powerful in all of Drum." He would laugh a little trying to make light of the duo current losing side. Arcologia Hollows was on standby and ready however he still was feeling ill.
His mind would begin to see light yet still burry. As he was in his own thoughts this was in fact still Melly devil fruit form power still in play.

The person he been talking too was just a mirage of Melly in his mind. He was simply replying what he thought he had said to her. Repeating it over and over again as he would slowly reach for his vest trying to unzip it. The muscle pain was indeed fearsome for him. The pain was not a joke and damn did he love to joke. His body starting to numb up could be a good thing as him upchucking was a rather unwanted experience. The woman appeared to be moving towards him at blinding speeds. But in reality, she was just walking.

Melly was thrown next to him missing by a meter or so. His mind was playing ice-cold tricks on him. His hollow still in the air motionless as was their creator. At the moment all he could do was wait it out. If he survives that is seeing as she pulled a gun out firing it at him. The pain he felt was by his liver area it did not preice him however the pain was like a untouchable itch. For now he could only sit and hopefully she would touch his hollow. At the moment Arcologia was not in a happy place.

Meanwhile, the head blacksmith would smile as she picked up the new weapon and headed off. Waving goodbye to her confused student she was off to find out where Melly and Arcologia went off too. She was on to excited to give them her latest weapon.

@Melly

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:43 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Rope shot forth, rapidly multiplying itself into eight, the enhancement of Buso haki and the sheer power of it was enough to easily tear through the explosive ghosts if it connected. While her secondary hand would shoot her second rope out, another four ropes spawning from this singular one. The speed of it was great, Melissa's own eyes due to the pain and fading of her willpower struggled to see it naturally. Yet, it was as if some form of ghost was moving faster, showing her the path that the rope was going to take. As stumble here, and a tumble there and the four knotted rope fists that intended to strike her blasted into the ground. She was too weakened to help Acno, he would have to escape Illyana's attack. Though after this attack Illyana would fall to her bottom. Melissa stumbling once more would do the same. "A fight like this" Melissa spluttered out as her breathing rapidly increased. "IS better than a good fucking pounding" Illyana finished, the duo smiling at one another. Though enemies, they were certainly kindred spirits, too alike for their own good. Too stubborn for their allies. "When your ready Tespro." Illyana said as she smiled, her eyes closing as she succumbed to the exhaustion.

"She passed out first" Melissa choked out, "I....wi......." she would not finish her sentence, for her kneeling body tumbled forward, exhaustion had completely set in now, the world darkened. Now all that remained was Tespro and Acno. "That one has some fight in her. if she were to regain her killing edge, Illyana would have been in trouble, It would seem your Captain is rather similiar to my Commander" Tespro uttered. Her Ken haki keeping track of the movements of everything going on. "Illyana always prefers to fight on her own, rather than allowing me to end things instantly, I may be weaker in than her in terms of battle power, but my abilities lie elsewhere, It would seem your commander, your Captain holds you in some regards as well. The snow has dispersed and your body seems to be recooperating, that snow was the only thing keeping her on par with Illyana in this scenario, yet she hindered herself to save you. Tespro said cocking her head quizzingly.

"She would make a fine Commander of the Revolutionary army, you on the other hand, Your malice, your intent. The darkness in you, it seems as though purging that would be impossible, a waste of time. You should leave while given this chance" The woman uttered, she would not move from her position, given no attack was released towards her. Ready to defend herself at a moments notice. "You may leave, or you may perish, that is your only option" Tespro said, her arms crossed. She was full of openings, yet she did not come of as cocky, her belief in her words, her confidence flowing from her, she was ready for anything. What would this mans tactics be.
@Ghost

23Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
His frozen body was starting to heat back up. His body heat slowly but surely returning to him. Now with Melly effect of that form out the way, Arcologia could think again. He could feel again if anything. He did not need to move his body but his mind. Seeing the later talk was rather dull. Comparing his captain with her commander was something out of a fairy tale. Arcologia, on the other hand, was something straight out of a nightmare.

He would try to stand but would struggle on that end. However, he could feel his body again which was a good thing. Looking at the woman in front of him he began to talk back to her. "Your dress size looks to be petite made yet with a plated beast plate. Awesome indeed I plan on making you my next Alison Doll bad. You gonna love it you won't be talking nor fighting. Hell, you won't even be breathing." He would start to stand as he was getting motived all over again. Smiling as he looks on at her a grin so dreadful.

Wobbling somewhat his hollow now have full motion to them seeing as he can now think straight. "My baby is gonna love her new Alison Doll mhm Ruby Rebel. It got a ring to it." At the same time, he was talking the ropes came his way. Crashing into his hollow was a blessing in hiding. As it's exploding was heard from the not to far bottom. As the hollow bombs weren't as close to him as his negative hollow was. The shock wave of the after effect would send the trio back. As just as the bombs went off he would put his hands to cover Melly best he could.

However, it wasn't like she needed to be shield from the snow but it was all apart of his plan. Arcologia wasn't too bright on how Melly powers worked but he did believe she was now a Yuki person. So in all of reality her being cover in snow should start to heal her. Or she should try to turn into snow. This, on the other hand, allowed Arcologia to far backward giving as the bombs were not to close of the ten meters range. He would fall down after the shockwave and stayed down. Not evening smiling he pretended to be unconscious.

Keep in mind the snow scene that the bombs created by blowing up on the snow. His hollow number was now twelve negative hollow and four bomb ones. Devil fruit powers are still strange to people. However, since he was not knocked out by force his minions remained at large. The only thing is while in spirit form his conscious mindstate is not within his blood and flesh body. So the hollow would remain still.

Arcologia smiles as he began to fly looking down at her commander he wanted to test something out. Looking back at Rebel Ruby he would say. "So you say our leaders are the same ha you couldn't be more wrong. I'm guessing you will die for her right? Good let's put that to the test you stupid ass lackey." Soon Arcologia would fly towards her now down commander as if he was truly a threat. Only problem is he will try to buy his captain some time. All while waiting for the chance to strike back if given.

Looking up the blacksmith was halfway up the mountain. With the weapon on her back and flint rifle in her hands. She was well on her way to them. Passing large boulders and cliffhangers she was now at the top nearly were Arcologia was. Peaking over to see Arcologia sky high and trying to locate the Frost Witch. "Oh my damn what do we have here. I best call in back up we have two terrorist right on top of us." Soon she pulled out her den den mushi to give out the call. All while dropping the weapon and trying to point her flint at them." I'll be damn he can fly amazing but get out the way damn it." She would say to herself.

Spoiler:
@Melly

24Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

This would be the end. Tespro had given him the option. With her haki she could detect the man who was uninjured by the after explosion of Illyana's final attack. Ye there would be no snow that followed with the explosion, for as previouslt stated, the snow upon the mountain had vanished, fleeing from sight as Melissa dispersed her abilities as to save her strange comrade. In actuality, the snow had not been dispersed, it had burst up into the sky flowing high into the air into a familiar sign, revealing the location. "She is a clever one isn't she." Tespro nodded to the passed out snow queen. "The marine presence out weighs our own, we don't have time for this...not with Commander in this condition" She said just as Acno began to leave his body. Though whether this was too little or too late was his decision.

Tespro would lift her hand upwards, and from her hand erupted a flurry of yellow pollen, sparkling gold dust erupted from her palm, rapidly flowing to the edges of the mountain, showering every body in the location. "Today, you all get a good dream" She said. Whether she was concerned about Ghost or not, Tespro would head to Illyana, she did not have the strength to take Melissa, Acno and Illyana, thus though Illyana wished for Melissa to be brought in, they would be unable to do so, with Acno still breathing despite his spiritual form, his body and brain were all linked. Thus his body would be unable to resist the sleep inducing dream powder if he breathed in at all.

"Worthy adversaries" Tespro said as she dragged Illyana's sleeping body to the elevator. This would only happen if her attempt at quelling the ghost manipulator of course, if not she would be unable to hold on to her plan. IF the marine sqaud that was on its way got to them before they could fully evacuate, then she would be unsure on what to do, How would he play this one, how would they escape her attack?

@Ghost

25Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:39 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Looking on just as Arcologia left his body his body flying around. Tespro took notice as he took on his spirit form clearly not fooled by his ruse. He would give a slight smile off as he was flying towards them. Looking on as hshe was getting ready to summon something. This took him by a shocker more than a little." Just what the hell is she doing is that a devil fruit or something entirely new? It matters not I will off her now it seems I don't have to worry too much. I could outspeed her than overpower her."

As he looks on he would hear gunshots being let off. Looking around to see from where as the blacksmith smiles at them. "Look up pirate guy it's a snow signal alongside them bombs of yours. I figure I will come up and check them out and what do we have here. A couple of wannabe heroes a witch and her ghost sidekick." Arcologia would look displeased " she just called me a sidekick so it's like that huh." She was aiming at the captain as she summoning her dream ability trying to stop her. Rather she stopped her or not she did manage to buy Arcologia some time to get back to his body.

As he stood up from waking up he would give off a smile. Looking on at the rebel captain. If not interrupted the blacksmith have thrown the newly made who weapon at him. As he looks on he would attempt to grab it being only five meters from it. Using his speed he would run to it believe it or not Arcologia plan was to fight this woman. Pride was getting the best of him. He would look at the blacksmith and smile "what's all this?" She gave a laugh of her own. " First off you took my weapon without my permission that's a big no. However using it wrong is even worse. It would make me look bad in the smithing community. So do us both a favor use that and don't die."

He looks on and smiles as he looks at Melly. " It's your fault cap'n you tend to downplay me so ill check her out the game." He looks on at Tespro wondering what is the devil in her all about. As his hollow prepared to attack them. He would send all of them at the duo at once. Trying to stop her from doing that same abilty again. At his speed he should outspeed her. He would ssmile,"you can choose, to dance with a king or even a street sweeper but everybody dances with the grim reaper." He said to the rebels as both type of hollow came rushing at them.

Meanwhile, a patrol of marine would be making their way up the mountain if all went well on Arcologia part.

@Melly

26Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Hit called:

Alas, the battle was complete. Those who were within the field of her dust would succumb to the effects, nont a single one of them having the capacity to halt the dreams that flowed into their head. Tespro was a kind soul, the dream dust having infected them with dreams of happiness. Due to this evidently causing a knock out effect, this would disperse the remaining ghosts of Acno. "I should put you down" Tespro would say to the sleeping body of Acno, with her ken haki, she could detect the emotion in his heart, his soul was black. Except Tespro had no time. They had taken longer than expected and Illyana's deep slumber granted her a dead weight, though Illyana was nothing but fat, she weighed a lot more than anticipated, thus dragging the wounded body of her Commander to the lift took some time. Eventually the lift would reach the bottom.

The rev depot had exactly fifteen members not including Tespro and Illyana. "Evacuation process Delta, leave the non essentials." Tespro said as two men came rushing to grasp Illyana. "Ma'am, why. You bested those three. Captain Illyana went toe to toe with a shichibukai. one of the men said. "Why not kill her and her ally? strike a blow to the government?" "Because Commander Illyana liked her" Tespro replied as the remaining members rushed about, the base was temporary so their wasnt exactly any secrets that could be gained, just the minor tidbits of technology of how they transformed a mountain into a safe hold.

Through the use of underground tunnels, the Revs located within this specific depot would begin to shift what they could. Alas though they would be unable to take it all. "I don't get why we can't just use your Dream Dream No Mi." The man said. "With your powers we could just put the marines to sleep and then we wouldn't need to leave". "As you are well aware Taiho, my devil fruit can only effect a select few at a time, any more than four breaks the dreams of those who were previously effected. The snow witch and that ghost boy would be able to enter the battle, and I would rather they continued to dream peacefully than fight us once more" Tespro said.

"Captain Tespro, Illyana is being transported through the tunnels, the marines have the mountain surrounded, more than four times our numbers. Our security protocols will hold them for a few minutes, but they will breach soon" "Cut the power, get everyone into the tunnel ,we need to blow it before they breach" Tespro said. That is just what they did, no revs would be caught as the explosives rigged in the underground tunnel under the floor of the base would halt any one from giving chase, this tunnel leading to another depot, they had taken as much of the seastone as they could yet alas the majority of the previously mined stone remained within this base.

With Tespro over one hundred meters away, the dream dusts power would fade.

Waking from a dream unlike any other, a dream that....was supposed to be happy, tarnished by the nightmare of waking. battered and bruised, broken ribs and a broken arm, Melissa Devaroux stood, pushing herself to her full height, her good hand curling around her waist. Her eyes shimmered, tears gently streamed from her face. "I liked that bitch" the tearful warrior uttered as she sat down wincing as she did. "WHAT THE FUCK" Melissa shouted wincing in pain as she noticed the sleeping blacksmith who was half on the mountain half off. "Where the fuck did she come from?" Melissa coughed out. How long has she been a sleep? As she wondered, a squad of marines would be almost upon them.

@Ghost

27Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Prideful was the anti-hero as he laid there a deep sleepless dream state to which he was in. However, as he laid there down and out well mostly out. He would slowly but surely see light. Darkness surrounded the area to which he was now sitting in. A man in front of him with a robe on looking at him. The hood to the robe was so dark inside Arcologia could not even see his face.

Arcologia now sitting in a chair had on an all. White suit with a pink rose on his right side chest. He looked at the robe man as air could be heard blowing. As the man raised his right hand so did Arcologia. "Grim as always was it not my dear boy or have you lose your will your light your way?" Arcologia would look up to the man clearly not in the mood. As millions on his hollow would fly behind him as light started to enter the dark part of his mind.

"To live or not to live I don't have an excuse for the shit I do most of the time. I live my life how I please too and not a single soul will stop me." Arcologia said with a grin like smile. As the robe man stood there a laugh could be heard but it was not from him. "You claim to be a heartless person. But you weren't always this way. Your mother turned you into this monster as her father did to her. Now you repeating the cycle. By doing your offspring as well. For generations, your bloodline has lust for souls for life for destruction." Arcologia began to laugh but then a small hand would touch him.

He would look down to see a small nun none other than his offspring. The look in her eyes was of a sinless killer. As a child sin will always belong to their parents. He would pat her head as he pulled her close for a hug. Only for her to turn into dust to which Arcologia smiled turned into a frown. "You know when a monster goes to town and start to destroy. My seed always asked why did the monsters destroy so much. So I always reply that because it is a monster it will always lust for destruction. Never you mind how I raise her so long as I teach her the core of this godless world. Then she will be all good and that my ancestor will be enough."

The man in the robe looks at him with an evil glare. "So you say my descendent but not even the devil inside you or any of these other retards could stop the world from burning. So with that I will leave you for now. However, I will return sooner than you think after all you must sleep and when you do the hollow of your spirit will return." At that very moment Arcologia would wake up.  Looking around as the marine was all around them. He would stand up light headed looking at Melly.

Seeing her in her own world he would become angry as he believes they could have won this one. He looks to see the scythe and went to pick it up. Swinging it he smiles, "maybe just maybe I'll get even with them sluts." With that, he would begin to take his leave clearly needing time to think of what went on in his head. He would look at Melly walking towards her only to stop mere meters away. " You know some Cap'n I'm not a bad person just living in a bad world." Soon he would walk away to take his leave.

[XExitX]

@Melly

28Birth by Storm-Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Storm-Phase 3 Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

For someone who had done literally nothing the way this man held himself was laughable. He had been foolish, Melissa had experience of fighting those who were stronger than he was, they could not have won. With Tespro revealing her ability at the end, Captain Illyana had though she fell first all but defeated Melissa in the end, this could have been due to her being forced to halt her own attack to protect Acno. Yet he picked up some weapon brought to them for no reason what so ever, the blacksmith hadn't even given them the sword he had used, so why she had suddenly felt the urge to bring them a weapon that the marines had originally tried to withhold was completely bewildering, the blacksmith would probably be in some serious shit. Alas though, Melissa wouldn't fret on such details.

Instead she remained where she was, her knees brought up to her chest, her arms around her knees, hugging them tightly. A position her mind had just been in, with her father holding her. She was happy, yet sadness dawned upon her, she had set upon her life aiming for revenge, now marines had castrated her, not in the literal sense of course, but her emotions had gotten the best of her. Seeing that she was doing exactly what they had done, she had murdered so many fathers, mothers, brothers and so forth, she had taken family from them all because they had done the same, it had been something she had not thought of before until being confronted by the marines back in marineford. Many pirates wouldn't care, but this.....it hit home for her.

She must have sat like that for an hour, maybe two until the marines finally managed to break her from her trance, by this time they had scouted the entrance and confirmed the escaping of the revs, they also confirmed a large amount of seastone, though they had escaped it had not been for nothing, by the marines calculations this was the largest deposit of seastone to date, secured by the Shichibukai who had chased the revs and led them here, though this had not been Melissa's intent, dreams had a funny way of revealing who you truely where, and as she looked to the marines who spoke to her like a friend, a comrade, she couldn't help but see their faces warped into the man who had ordered the death of her father. If she had any energy left, she would have tried to strike him. Murderous rage filled her yet.....she knew she could do nothing about it. Instead, her body bruised and battered was carried by these people. These innocent people who believed they were on the side of good.

She had been taken to her bed, to her cabin, resting for hours, she woke up in sweats, nightmares of her fathers demise swirling in her head, not once had she dreamed about this since she had protected the slums, since she had saved her people, her new family. Did this make her a bad person, did this make her a horrible daughter. Thankfully a bucket was present within her room, for her stomach twisted, her body jolted and soon the usually calm and collected wielder of the Yuki Yuki No Mi, vomited into the metal tin. Her body could not stop convulsing, she must have emptied everything, yet she continued to drive heave. Eventually she pulled herself up, shakily to her feet, stumbling to the mirror upon the wall. Her eyes were baggy, had she really been this exhausted?

She looked at herself in the mirror, unable to see the woman she was, how had she let herself fall so far, if she had not killed, then her new family would be dead, if she had not killed, she wouldn't have tracked down so many of her fathers killers. She had pushed killing from her repitoire because she had felt bad, she had not been able to kill since the marine confrontation...but how many had they killed? How many had been saved. The more she looked at herself, the angrier she became and with the last bit of physical strength she held on to, she screamed with utter rage and pushed her fist into the glass, shattering not only the mirror itself but piercing the wooden wall behind it. Broken, she fell to the floor, holding herself.....alone. Crying herself to sleep, surely anyone who saw her, she would not strike fear in the hearts of those, not in this state.

[/exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum