Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Start of Something New! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Start of Something New! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Start of Something New! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Start of Something New! EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Start of Something New! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Start of Something New! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Start of Something New! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Start of Something New! EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Start of Something New! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Start of Something New! Empty The Start of Something New! Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:23 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The Start of Something New! Tumblr_ox3w7gT5mG1s307p6o1_500

Two days, two days had passed since the battle between Revs and the Snow Queen, two days had passed since she had taken control of the man known as Acnologia. This poor man would have alas been kept in the only thing Melissa knew would nullify not only his devil fruit powers but his will itself. Forced into Moira's bathtub, with water up to his neck to drain him of all his capabilities. It was probably a struggle to keep awake to be honest. Now they weren't "Cruel" exactly. They allowed him out every now and again, under Melissa's watchful eye, she would strike him down if he attempted to hurt Moira or Olivia. On the third day [current day] Melissa would return late, she had kept this man in the tub all day while Moira and Olivia were out. The plug pretty much made immovable as to not allow "accidents".

Late at night on the third day, Melissa, with wounds in her shoulder and her thigh, patched up by Olivia would walk up the stairs, Olivia and Moira at her heel. "Melly, wit are ee dain hen, yer supposed tae be headin tae Baltigo, that wee bubble gum girls dun headed off and yer no heading after her?" "Yeah I know Moira but" Melissa said as she swung the bathroom door open. "Fucking forgot about this guy didnt I" she said looking to the man in the tub. "Give us some space" she said. She had fresh clothes in her hand, the man was probably bursting on the toilet. When free from the tub Melissa had been present through it ALL Pissing? Shitting [if he had done so, some could contain themselves for daaays] she had not turned away.

Placing the fresh clothing on the toilet seat, she looked to Acno.. "Sorry boo, dun forgot about you while I was busy. almost left you here to die" she said in a cheery tone. "You and I are gonna speak" she said as she plunged her hand into the water. It would head up to her elbow, and honestly, the power of the water began to drain her. Yet he grasped the chain of the plug and yanked it out, taking her arm from the water. "Get dressed" Melissa said pointing to the clothes. She would take a seat on the stool that had been used as the "observation" stool. "Today's gonna either be the best day or the worst day of your life"

@Ghost

2The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:06 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Thinking to himself in his darkest mindset sitting upon a throne in his head. Acnologia would began to think on how the hell he ended up here of all places. It was clear she had something planned but to be frank she was working for the government. However she is a pirate the strongest being in Drum next to himself and 3 others. So to be fair not many would dare attack her. However she does have enemies just as strong and not to mention they all have crews of their own. A smile would come upon his face"so that's it me helping her will get people to think im in her crew. Very well I'll play along for now."

As the bathroom door open again the Frost Witch would enter. Sitting a different set of clothes on the toilet seat. She would come over to the tube. Draining the water as Acnologia started to slowly fall down. Weaken but still alive he was a fighter that's for sure. ."Today's gonna either be the best day or the worst day of your life" He would smile as he was slowly standing up. He would step out the bath tub. He began to slowly crack his right arm. Given it a little feel to numb the soreness of it.

He would go over to the clothes and began to put them on. "1st you kidnap me and holding me against my will. Now you threaten to kill me again oh boy. If you want me to join your little crew all you need to do is ask. But I do thank you so cap'n where is it we going. Acnologia now wearing a red and white biker suit looks on at her. Clearly she was in charge at least until Acnologia could convince her to let him go. He looks over at the 2 ladies there eyeing Olivia again he was. "The things I'll do to you will have the Frost Witch freeze my ass. But allow me to reintroduce myself. I'm Acnologia Cage Drum nation and the world calls me the Mad Hatter. Nice to meet you 2 and thank you for patching me up."

He looks back at Melly awaiting her next words.

@Melly

3The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:27 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

When Acno spoke to Olivia, Melissa would aim a punch to the side of his face, not with her full strength, more so in an annoying "don't speak to her like that" manner. "Yeah, your gonna join me, It's time I built up my crew, but your gonna be changing whether you like it or not. The deal with this Alice shit, its over. You even look at a girl in a murderous way, I'll castrate that pencil dick right off. You and I are gonna be stirring up some crazy shit, but mindless murder aint one of em, I'm vouching for you now, so that means no more murdering marines, no more killing woman and all that other crazy shit, you abide by my rules and we may just get along" Melissa would say as she looked to Moira and Olivia. "Moira, get some food on the table, Olivia...don't you have work?" Melissa would say crossing her arms, though she smiled as she spoke, obviously having a soft spot for these two. "Aye, whitever ya fat mare, If ya eat anymare yer no gonnae fit oot this hoose" Moira said cackling as she walked down the stairs. "I'll see ya later Melissa....just be safe" Olivia, dressed in her doctor garb said as she followed her mother down stairs.

"Come on Ghost boy" Melissa said as she motioned for him to follow. They would head down the stairs into the dining room where the large den den mushi would be sat upon the table. She would put in the number for Marineford and allow it to ring. "Listen here, You got something, funny about you, your powers, your powers got some oomph that I'm gonna be needing. So the choice is your's. You can leave now. Right out the door, straight outta drum and never return to this winter island. I won't stop you. You can attempt to hurt anyone on drum and I'll severe your head from your body before you can tell another Alice goodbye, or. You can join me, we can get all that crazy outta yer head and you can get some sanity, because lets face it boo. I'm pretty much all the Alice your ever gonna need" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user said.

From the Kitchen Moira could be heard snorting. "Shut yer face you old bat, just cuz you have no sex appeal ya wrinkly old hag" Melissa called out. "Mare than you ya skanky trollop" Moira shouted back. Melissa shook her head, though the playful smile had returned as she rolled her eyes. "Any way, you have till these marines answer the call. I'll be telling them your leaving Drum if you chose to leave, or I can tell them your now untouchable" Melissa said running her hands along the table. Moira would walk through and set food down upon the table along with some fresh orange juice. "Whats it gonna be?" The Warlord uttered.
@Ghost

4The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Looking as he falls down from the punch clearly with a nose bleed. He would stand right back up and
Acnologia looks on as the girls was ranting before going down the stairs. The Frost Witch began to give poor Acnologia a run down. Mostly of what he can and can't do which sounded boring as hell. What's the point of being a pirate if you can't do as you please. Pirates are to fight against the marine not aid them. Smiling as always as she than told him to stop these mindless killings. Which he let off a small laughter. However she told poor Acnologia to forget about Alice. The hell is wrong with her to say such a thing.

He looks at her clearly kind of dumb founded. "To do or not to do. To be honest I'm not leaving Drum at all. But to be clear I'll join you but I don't need your government protection. But it is something I want to know. Are you planning on becoming a emperor or no?  Many have ask why have you become a dog of the marine and I refuse to carry around such a title. Together we could run Drum from the shadows cap'n.

He looks on as the den den was ringing as he would sip the orange juice. Looking at her he began to laugh, "to think a mete teen would be as deadly as you. " He looks on clearly going into his own world as the den den other end would pick up. Thinking of what could be done with in this newly found crew. Clearly this is a power move but he couldn't help but wonder what she had planned. Saying his power is much needed just whom she was trying to kill.

Seeing as other pirates was forming crews just who did she piss off. Or what crew she planned on taking out either way. Acnologia was going on for the thrill of However 1 thing was fir certain he did not want his bounty to be frozen. Looking on at where they was was this the Frost Witch house or something. Believe it or not they was so close oh the thoughts in his head. As the other end picked up Acnologia said, well let's get this over with. I rather get on with my life now please. But Alice stays got that cap'n.

@Melly

5The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:13 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

This guy, honestly. Perhaps I should just end him here" Melissa thought to herself. He was clearly out of it, Yet with Perrington, she would need someone, she doubted he would make it out alive anyway. First, she had another engagement, and though he attempted to decline her protection, she would simply laugh. "Its not a choice, as soon as your mine, the government can't touch you, and where we are going your gonna need it" she would say. "Flattery will get you everywhere" she uttered in a most seductive voice as she leant over, "I'm actually twenty one, but thanks for the compliment" she said winking as the Den Den Mushi answered. "Yo, Its Melissa Devaroux, Acnolodgia Cage is in my possession" she said. "Ah Perfect Miss Devaroux, another one bites the dust." "Nope, He's mine, as in, MINE. He's joining my crew and that will be the end of that. This call is a formality, I'll be in Marineford soon. I know all about Jordsand and I'll be accompanying those going with....Mr. Cage" "Oh...oh right...Uhm" "Thats an order cutie pie so I'll see ya in a bit" Melissa said as she hung the Den Den up.

"Get what you need, Once your prepared we will leaving Drum, whether you want to or not. You'll be accompanying me to Jordsand, and then on to Baltigo from there, If you don't piss me off and make me kill you before we get there, I'll fill you in on the rest" Melissa would say as she shovelled food in her face. Once her plate was consumed she would pat her stomach before looking to Acno. "You do what I say, when I say it. Anything else, I'll happily end your life" and she would say this with the biggest smile. It was obvious she could, she had taken him easily enough, she had even been weakened by her fight with the Captain and yet he was unable to put up a fight. "In return, when we come back. I will help you find your daughter" Melissa said giving him a simple nod. This was her offer, If he were to accept in complete terms, then they would leave for marineford. If he were not to accept, she would be forced to take him on.

OOC:

@ghost

6The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:29 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
HA!!! Was yelled out by Acnologia as he looked on at her. He began to laugh extremely hard. At all she was saying because it was just too funny to him. Everything she was saying only could mean 1 thing he was better alive than dead to her which means she was bluffing. Looking on at her he would smirk, "listen up yes you defeated me but I was already beaten. You repeatedly saying I'll kill you like  where is the trust. Don't for 1 second think I'm a push over because your the push over if you ask me. You got help from the law not me. I said I'll join but don't down play me Frost Witch."

Smiling as he stood up to fix his jacket as he looks on at her eating. "You speak of my baby like you know her. She good once I'm done here im headed to Wano. You clearly need me to help you take out another crew but damn it. I need my bounty to be over 500 million. I need to be king not a government lap dog. People fear you but I don't if you want to we could throw down and test each others might. But no Little miss Melly let's not just believe in the you that believe in the me got that. Besides I got a feeling you gonna ditch the government but when damn it tell me something? "

He looks on but before we go all the way to the land of the kingpins. I need to take out this red prince turns out he wants me dead. So let's get this little adventure over with. He thought to himself talking to himself as he said that looking at her as his hollow would appear. Not that he summoned them but as a side effect of his devil fruit they come and go as they pleased. "So where your ship do you even have a ship anddddddd what the hell is the name of your crew?"

Acnologia have gotten all fazed up at her as he was no push over. Joining up with her would stop his bounty from going up. But no it won't because he not a warlord she is. "I got all I need now let's go there's nothing else to be said."

@Melly

7The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:28 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Really? This was his answer. "This is what happens when you try to be nice" Melissa would say. Perhaps this man should have realized it is not within his best interest to antagonize someone of superior power? "You know, I chose you because it was convenient, you were accessible, you are weak" Melissa said, with her left hand she would flip over the table that was in her way, the table that would lead to Acno, "You got some balls, You think you can take me in a fair fight?" Melissa said with a smile upon her face. "Outside" she uttered as Moira who was behind Arco would look on. The Yuki Yuki No Mi user would head through the living room and out of the front door.

If Arco would follow her, she would put a total of thirty meters distance between herself and the house and a ten meter distance between herself and the Horo Horo No Mi user. "I don't need your help for anything" Melissa said, that same seductive smile upon her face. "I was just tired at going it alone, but it would seem that you aren't worth the trouble. The Yuki Yuki No Mi user spoke. "To prove to you, Im going to take that third eye away, if you still won't submit fully, then I'll take your life, I'v had enough of this macho man crazy ass attitude, It ends today" The Queen of the Slums, the Warlord of the marines. Melissa Devaroux meant what she was saying, for as she had set foot upon the snow, she had taken hold of its grasp, empowering it with her own. She would be the strongest in this area, he could not win.

@ghost

8The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:29 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Smiply stating his mind and proving a point. He hit the mark as the table flipped over.. He couldn't  help put a smile on his face as she got in her feelings. Looking at her going on and on about this and that. At the end of it all nobody wants to live in fear. However this was her so called way of keeping him in check. Which couldn't be any good for no one. As she got up looking at him she took up Acnologia on his bid of a fight. Laughing hard he was as she was heading out side.

"This what I mean by easy to beat. To be a maiden of winter she got a hot head. If we are to be a true threat. We must know what each can and can't do. We must have complete trust and nothing more. Now she will know what I mean. This is the 1st fight the cap'n and the 1st mate is to have. However it is only the 1st of many to come." He looks on as he follows her. Stopping at the front door. He looks back at the lady than shut the door going upstairs.

He walks in the bathroom and stares at the mirror. Looking at himself. He began to smile with glee as he thought out his plan he would than sit on the floor. Smiling as his eyes closed he would appear to be unconscious. he would began to open his mouth as his hollow began to form. As the negative hollow looked he give command to have them spread out through out the house. Looking on he held his hands out as his bomb ghost appeared. Smiling as he repeated this 3 times.

Looking over as his hollow would began to float around the house Acnologia smiled with glee as he summoned his 8 butterflies pointing them to go outside. They would arrive to see the Frost Witch waiting on Acnologia. However he was busy turning up the heat in the house. This event would have a great chance of spooking the lady inside with him. Looking at the Frost Witch seeing what would be her next move. Acnologia was now creating a hunted house. Talk about evening up the playing field.

He looks at Moria smiling at her, "don't be afraid your gonna help me out here. You is now my prisoner understanding. Just play alone I highly doubt she would freeze this place over with you here."
He was now set The Mad Hatter vs The Frost Witch was now a go.

@Melly

9The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:50 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Moira would jump ever so slightly at the ghosts, though she had been cleaning up after Melissa's outbursts, she had watched as Acno went up the stairs. "Yer a feckin liability ye wee fuck tard" the old biddy said as she realigned one chair, sitting at the table she would sigh. "Ye dinnae ken that lass and its nae use tryin, she's no one tae trust information tae people she disnae ken, keep goin on aboot marines and all that shite and she's likely no tae ever give a shite aboot ee" The old lady said sighing/ "Ee keep askin why she's wi the government and all that shite, well I'll tell ee, its cuz of us, the people o Robelle. That wee girl oot there started a war for us, she murdered seakings for us, she even joined those bastards who she hates fer us" Moira said to Acno or his ghost or whatever.

"That fancy title gees us protection, she wanted tae kill the marines cuz they took her daddy away on this island, instead ae revenge she chose tae protect her new family, Im a bit afraid that she might fecking always be a shichibukai, but she disnae listen tae what anyone says, if its protecting her family, then she'll dae whatever it takes" the old woman smirked. "So tell me this ghost boy, whit dae ye hink she's gonnae day when she realizes yer holdin me hostage" With a cackle she would nudge her heed to the window. "Look ootside" and sure enough, a raging snow storm at that moment would shake the house.

It had taken Melissa a bit to realize what this son of a bitch had done, that he had baited her and been successful, for that he would be punished. For taking Moira, he would be killed. "FIVE SECONDS" she shouted through the snowstorm. "YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO RELEASE HER" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user ordered

"FIVE"
"FOUR"

Melissa clenched her hands ready to move.

"THREE"
"TWO"
Good god, don't let it get to one.
@Ghost

Last edited by Melly on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:45 am; edited 3 times in total

10The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Acnologia would smile at what the stranger was telling him. Feats to not laugh at but still something of the same. He has have not taken Moria hostage but more or so the house. However he began to get dull with it all looking on has he began to repeat the summons of his hollow like before. As the hollow now floating all around Acnologia would smile at the woman. "It seems to me y'all 1 big happy family. I too dream a dream where I will hold out my hand and someone will be there to grab hold of it."

Acnologia would look around until he went to the bathroom where he found a bottle of bink sake. He would grab it only to go to the kitchen. There he would grab a few cups as he came back to the living room. There he saw Moria looking on at her. He would sit down and began to pour the drink in cups. "The last time I did this I was too young to drink. Oh how it burned my insides. " He looked around to see his hollow now patrolling the house. A feat he learn he could do a day ago.

"Do me a favor open the door for me. Once she enters with her crazy ass. We will make a toast a toast to a new bond and Ohana. Ohana in Wano small islands means family. " He looks on as he had the drinks ready he picked them up. "The Frozen Wonderland Pirates this is the name we will go by. I choose it because it fits both of us. Now I hope no I know we will look out for each other. Because damn I do too much. " He would smile "to trust each other completely now time to ask her this. "

Once the  Frost Witch would enter the house she would be greeted by Acnologia sake. He tricked her into going outside in order to do this. Why not do it the easier way simple thst would be too dull. Once she would come into view Acnologia he would say. "So what government official are you planning on killing and what emperor you planning on killing? "

@Melly

11The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:45 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The storm raged, and as Melissa counted down to the second final number, as the door opened, Melissa would get ready to move, only for Moira to stand at the door way. "E's as fecking loopy as a fecking roondaboot" Moira said standing. "Whit kinda chump, challenges someone tae a fight, then fecking runs away and acts all fecking retarded" Moira said, loud enough that Acno would hear. It was true, he had offered the challenge and then about turned, runnign away. "Let's face it, I'd be scared to fight me too" Melissa said with a smirk upon her face. The snowstorm subsided, flowing into nothing but a little flurry. "What you think? Death? Mutilation? or did his little display impress you?" The Snow Queen uttered as she walked forward along the crunching snow. The old lady cackled as she turned her head to check on Acno. "E's a little fecking arsewipe, thinks he's hot shite, doesnae ken a lick aboot the real world frae whit I'v gathered." "Sooo death?" she said as she stood at the door, her eyes glaring at the man.

"E's got some brass yins, so jist let em speak" Moira said as she walked in. Melissa would follow and be handed the sake. "Nah, Not for me boo" she said as she handed it to Moira who inhaled the liquid. "Bloody ell, this yins dumber than, well you" Moira said pointing towards Melissa. "Fuck you ya fucking bat" "gave em the fekin lowdown of whit happened, why yer workin wi the government, and ae still hinks the same hing, fekin loony" Moira said as she turned from the dining room into the kitchen, leaving Melissa and Acno alone. "Sit" Melissa said as she pulled one of the chairs from the floor and sat down. "I don't kill marines anymore" Melissa said, she looked into his eyes.

"You don't seem to know how this Warlord thing works, so I'll explain it. By joining my crew, you won't garner any bounty, you become exempt, our actions are sanctioned no matter what we do" Melissa said. "Trying to accumulate 500,000,000 bounty, bounty is nothing, it doesn't show whether you are strong or weak" Melissa said. "As for which Emperor I plan on killing, I don't know where you got that idea suger, but I don't care about em. So here's how this is going to play out. You can help me with what I need help with, first Marineford to Jordand, then to Baltigo." Melissa placed her feet upon the table. "After that, if we arent seeing eye to eye, you are free to go. AS LONG, as you stop killing women. That shits fucking nasty, if you can't get laid the old fashioned way then just use yer fucking hand" Melissa said.

@Ghost

12The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Acrose she walks in declining the sake which greatly shows. She have no idea what drinking it means to which Acnologia smiply began to drink it himself as he sat down. Listening to her speak on what a warlord was no matter how she puts it. It was not something he wanted to do. But this will be a perfect chance to free a certian someone. He would take the bottle and begin to drink more and more.

Looking at her he would say after a long sip. "Truly are we seeing eye to eye right now? I'll join you for only so long. But I warn you I grow tire of playing with the same old toys." He would drink more of the sake. "Given the fact that we did not exchange sake cups and drinks let's me know we ain't quite there yet. Or maybe you planning on getting the job done at the cost of my life. Such a small price to pay. Anyway let's get going I rather remain quite quiet for the rest of this adventure of yours. "

He would say as he stood up looking out the window thinking on whatever it is he was thinking on. He began to smile as there wasn't much more he could do at the moment. Let the great chase began he would think to himself. All the while wondering what is the point of being a pirate if you can't do as you please. He smiles as he looks at the Frost Witch. He would than head towards the door as he grab an umbrella.

Acnologia as unofficially joined her pirate crew if that's what you call it. However 1 thing fir certain she best not stop him. From killing the other crews out there be it pirates or marine.

@Melly

13The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:59 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"It's time to go," Melissa would say, as she arose. Moira would return, a bag in hand filled with food and your general items to take on a journey. "We take the seatrain to marineford, then a ship to Jordsand. Stick by me in marineford, the news of you being in my crew won't have spread far yet. Your a cocky little shit thats for sure boo, but the two of us aren't going to stand much chance against all the marines there, and if you start shit there, I won't hesitate to cut you loose to save myself and my family" Melissa said as she shouldered the back pack. With their goodbyes to Moira done, Melissa would head outside assuming that the summoner of ghosts and bad plans would be following her. Heading towards the sea train platform.

Of course in drum the weather was snowing, when was it not? The walk would be cold so Moira had provided Acno with some proper furs to keep the chill of drum away, She was a caring old biddy who had a bit of a bad mouth and she liked to take jabs at Melissa, of course people in Robelle who were about had seen her snowstorm erupting forth but they greeted her with joy and love, these were her family, her people. "Time to go" Melissa said as the train pulled in to the station. Marineford, enemy territory. "If you've ever killed marines before, stay close, these guys will happily ambush you and try to kill you," Melissa said as they boarded, using her free pass ticket for herself and Acno. "Trust me, they tried it with me" she said as she sat down.

[exit]

@Ghost

14The Start of Something New! Empty Re: The Start of Something New! Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Drinking the sake Acnologia was in his happy place Wonderland. Not caring of anything else as the women began to get ready for the departure. As the old lady handed him some clothes to put over his thin gear. He happily accepted not saying a word as he ready himself to leave Drum. He was from Lavender Kingdom it rarely if ever snowed out there. Acnologia however was just fine he been all around Drum after all.

Anyhow he smiles as they left the house waving at his hollow goodbye key note is he could summon them to stay so long as he not knocked out. Looking over before he left he was hoping to see Oliva before he left but the dear girl. With her own right was no where to be found. It bothered hike just a little as he finished up the bottle of bink sake. Checking his bag for another 1 got to thank the old lady. After boarding the train Acnologia and The Frost Witch would take off.

Hearing her say enemy territory was a pure joke to him as he said nothing. Little do she know they as in her was truly the government dogs. However Acnologia pulls out a picture the moment she said family. Looking through it to see his old Ohana. Last but not least Alison with him thinking to himself how they will meet again. That is because the story could only end 1 way. Laughing to himself because on the side of The Frost Witch house would be the word "HA" painted on it in large letters.

[XEixtX]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum