Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Empty Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Empty
Cassius Sinclair
The Kraken
Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) D5da255ae42b2fbe08f85ac5f848e11c

Cassius watched his men load the weapons onto The Leviathan. Though he hadn't worked for Ursa long, the contacts he had made had their uses. The weapons were old, but effective and he had managed to secure them for a great price as a result. They would be used for the current revolution his people were running on Fishman Island. He longed to return to the island, to be at the front lines with his people but knew that, in his current state he'd be no more useful than a common grunt. He needed to get stronger, to martial allies to his cause so that when he did return it would be to deliver the definitive blow to the royalty of Fishman Island.

Smoke drifted from the top of his pipe, wafting through the air in clouds of cover over his vision. He stood with his hands in his jacket pocket, his minder wandering and taking him out of reality as one of his men walked by with another large crate.
How much longer ya figure?
Ah, by the time we get the last of the crates loaded and wash down the deck from them scrapes and dirt, prolly nother hour or so Cap'n. The man replied and Cassius simply nodded.
Very well then, I'm going for a walk. Tell the men I'll hunt down some drink to celebrate for their hard work.
Aye Cap'n! The fishman said with a smile before returning to his duty.

Cassius ran his crew hard but he cherished and respected each and every one of them, including the small dwarf snoozing in his jacket pocket. As he walked through the streets of the Nil District and away from the docks, he gazed across the poverty. It was odd, he actually preferred it down here over time above in the more affluent Ninth district. While he and his men were doing nothing illegal, not that it mattered on Baltigo, he preferred a place with less prying eyes and attention. Down in the slums of the Nil District, people kept to themselves, didn't pay any mind to passerbys unless they were flourishing with wealth and making it known to the world. While so many saw only poverty, waste and slums, Cassius couldn't help but imagine the potential of an entire underground network. People who could hide in plain sight because so many others chose to consciously ignore their existence. He sighed a puff of smoke from his pipe as his mind wandered once more.

WORDS: ###
NOTES: ###
DORIKI: +5 S&P & +5 S&A (In water);+5 E&D (Pugilist)
GEAR: ###
SKILLS: ###

2Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Empty Re: Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Grandest

Pirate
Pirate

Grandest
In a nearby bar, an entirely more lively scene was taking place, screaming and betting, as seven or eight normal size guys all tried to beat up Orcus, who's giant form was sprawled lazily on his side, casually swatting away their attempts with one hand. His other hand was busy pouring a giant keg of seawater into his mouth before swirling it around his mouth and then out through his blowhole where it would sprinkle down on the screaming audience like some weird kind of Fishman fountain. He was a little groggy, from sleeping off a hangover from the night before but he was fairly certain he hadn't done anything to these guys and really...

"COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SCREAMING!" He bellowed at the top of his lungs the walls literally shaking from the might of his voice and a few bottles shattering, the strange Orca Harmonics causing vibrations all through the bar.

"God... You would think a bar of all places would be more sympathetic to hangovers." He muttered to himself as he began to push himself into a sitting position, realizing belatedly that there were a few broken tables and people under his massive bulk.

"Uh..." He said looking kind of dubious as he reached down and poked the chick who had apparently been in his blubber. His large finger was almost the size of her head and he poked her gently in the side of the cheek, causing her to groan fitfully and swat his hand away.

"Go awaysh I'm sweepin'"

"Oh phew, she still good. She's just drunk guys!"

"I'M STILL GOING TO KILL YER FOR SLEEPIN WIF ME WIFE!" Screamed one of the humans who were still trying their best to stab Orcus.

"Uh... Mate... I was sort of sleeping ON your wife, not WITH her." Orcus replied, looking blearily at the human who for some reason kept multiplying into two... then three... then...

"Hey... guys what comes after three?" Orcus asked with a shake of his large head.

"And uh... how the hell did I even get in here?" One of the waitresses, looking rather shakily pointed to a rather large hole in the side of the building that led out onto the road.

"Ah, emergency exit. I won't charge you for the installation fee, so you can stop shaking little lady." Orcus said jovial and burst into laughter, although to everyone else it just sounded like a strange series of whistles and clicks.

Pushing himself off the ground, Orcus was about to make way for his personal door when one of the enraged humans lunged for the woman Orcus had been sleeping on, sword raised as if he was going to run her through while she slept. Orcus went from confused drunk to angry predator in a second flat, his tail fins snapping out fast enough to make the air crack, slamming into the guys middle and launching across the bar and through the wall without even slowing.

"Hmph. Alright, I was trying to be nice..." Orcus muttered, cracking his large neck as he looked down at the pirates, his twenty-foot tall bulk looming over them like a mountain...

"But... in the words of my Sensei. You done screwed the piranha now."

A few moments later, outside the bar, there was a loud bang and six humans were smashed brutally through the wall, landing in a heap in front of Cassius and soon, Orcus bulky form could be seen stepping out of the bar and onto the street, the ground shaking with each step. Orcus looked up at the sun and let out a long whistle, something that probably would have sounded far more majestic underwater, his back stretching as he looked around. He blinked, rubbed his eyes and blinked some more.

"Uh, hello there. Didn't expect to see another Fishman in these parts." Orcus said with a jovial wave toward the Squid looking Fishman...

'Hmm... or is it octopus... One... two... bah... I'm too hungover to be counting legs... and god that sun is bright.'

3Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Empty Re: Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:35 pm

Zetosuru

Pirate
Pirate

Zetosuru
It had been a quite day for Kolt at his Tavern. A little too quiet. His profits were starting to fade, and it had become more and more an issue for him to stay open. In fact, he was starting to get bored. Though this boredom was done away with when he heard crashing coming from another place nearby. It was actually one of his competitors, which he was rather happy to see their establishment in rambles.

With his own as barren as some of the worthless soul’s wallets in the area, he hadn’t an issue to just close up. ”Hika, tell the rest of the girls to take the day off. Take a bit out of the coffers to go have fun with.” Kolt had said as he wondered out of the tavern. His eyes skimmed over the populous, some of which ducked out of his sight. That was a common thing. He wasn’t exactly the most forgiving to those around here, the thing that might’ve caused his lack of business. It didn’t really matter at this point.

The great size Mink made his way towards were the commotion was coming from, just happen lay eyes on larger Fishman, and the smaller one. He was curious. A little too for this need.

”Kolt this could be a bad idea, or a really good one~”

That was the quick bit of thought that went through his mind as he approached the large Orca looking Fishman, and the Octopus like one. A bit caution considering the scene the larger had caused. ”Good afternoon Gents. Don’t see people like you here very often.” Kolt had called out as his tail bashed down against the ground.

+10 Doriki to Endurance

4Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Empty Re: Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
Cassius Sinclair
The Kraken

Cassius didn't so much as flinch as several humans exploded from the interior of a bar near him. The fishman had not only seen his fair share of bar brawls, but started many of them and few things outside of a watering hole surprised him anymore. He looked down at the broken and bleeding heap of man at his feet and puffed idly on his pipe. As he stared at them, a dark shadow cast itself across the pirate and he turned to see what had caused this destruction. To his surprise it was what appeared to be another fishman climbing his way through the broken wall. Behind him, shocked and stunned faces stared with their jaws slack and their eyes wide in terror. Cassius had felt that same look on himself far too many times, a mischievous smile on his lips. He looked up at the far larger fishman, a whale of some sort by the looks of it, or perhaps a dolphin? He nodded in respectful acknowledgement as Orcus spoke to him,
Aye, I could say the same. Not too many of us on land these days.

Cassius turned as a deep voice spoke behind him now. He saw yet another towering figure approaching him, this one covered in fur and dressed as a barkeeper. Cassius stood between the two walking trees now and chuckled to himself at how strange this must appear to the common onlooker.
Funny you mention it, I was just saying the same thing. Cassius replied before turning back to the heap of men still laying motionless at his feet,
So what's the story here?

The words had only just left his lips when farther down the alley a voice rang out,
Oi! The hell you do to our brothers?!
Cassius looked down the alley to see a cluster of men brandishing make-shift, rusted weapons walking towards the trio.
You three messed with the wrong gang, we run these streets down here, ya hear? We'll show you what happens when you mess with the Bad News Bears.

Cassius coughed, spitting his pipe into his hand as he tried to contain his laughter at the ridiculous name. He was already roped into whatever this orca fishman had done, might as well push it as far as he could.
The Bad News Bears? That's the name of "the toughest gang in the Nil District"? Bah, you young fools are all piss and no dick. The fishman rattled off, only agitating the gang members more, who, upon closer inspection numbered well into the upper teens.
The hell you say to me you fishfuck?!
That should get em going. Cassius said with a crooked smile.

5Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Empty Re: Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Grandest

Pirate
Pirate

Grandest
Orcus listened to the other Fishman insult them and couldn't help but like the tentacled bastard already. He had style!

"Sigh, its a bit embarrassing I tell ya... I was a bit wasted last night and one thing lead to another..."

Orcus briefly interrupted his explanation to backhand one of the guys who accidentally arrived in front of his friends.

"I fell asleep on one of their wives... these weird land people apparently count that as "sleeping together" so they tried to attack me... Honestly, I was just happy she was still alive after me sleeping on her. It really is hard to get the smell of dead things off me. Blah. I didn't really care much about that but when the tried to kill the sleeping woman, I took mild offense."

Explained the Orca Fishman with a casual shrug, his tailfin swatting a guy trying to sneak up onto him clear over a nearby house.

"I'm going to smash them though because I'm hungover and they're making an awful racket."

Then turning toward the angry humans Orcus just threw back his head and laughed as they came at him, waving their little weapons and screaming at the top of their lungs. Then he laid into them with amused abandonment, knocking some up into the air with his tail fins, while smashing others into the grounds with his fists. He didn't really bother using technique and finesse, simply steamrolling them with his larger size. Then, seeing a large group all gathering up in the center, he simply jumped, belly first and flattened them under his massive weight, the nearby buildings shaking from the colossal impact.

He cackled loudly again, the sound coming out in a strange series of whistles and clicks that set the human's teeth vibrating like struck chords. Orcus was having a blast if there was one thing he loved it was a good brawl and with the moist air, the smell of the sea and the faces being smashed beneath his fists... this was a truly fine one; although, a bit on the easy side.

Then, one of the human's got clever, the crack of a bullet splitting the air and Orcus spun the human he was pummeled to the right, just in time for him to intercept a bullet. Blood splattered and Orcus let out an annoyed roar. He really disliked people ruining a good brawl with guns.

Spinning his right hand in the air, water began to form along the outside of his fins, the blue water from the air seeming to gravitate to the large Orca's palm. Then, with a powerful "womph" of displaced air, he swung his hand, a ball of water flying through the air, piercing through the sniper atop the nearby building. Who let out a pitiful scream as he was blasted clear off the other side of the roof.

"Hmph."

Orcus grunted in annoyance, his good mood gone just like that. Taking a moment, he began looking around to see how the rest of the braw was progressing. A strange click emanating from him as a blast of sonar hit the surroundings before returning to him. The picture of what was going on in his surroundings being made clear.

6Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Empty Re: Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Zetosuru

Pirate
Pirate

Zetosuru

These humans entertain me. Lets see what happens next. Lets hope I don't have to yell!

Doriki:+10 to D&E
Gear:Click
Mode:N/A
Words:541
Fear the voice
Of the lion
Kolt had heard the men approach, and even then attack. There was a frown across his lips at such acts. He took to stepping back from it. Or he had attempted to anyways when one took exception to his presence. ”You’re the fucking cat from the Tavern down the way! You know you fucked an entire operation the other day” The man cried out as he approached Kolt. The man was rather tall for a human, standing just above his line of sight close enough. He came to pull free a gun just before a concussive blast would’ve hit in him in the chest. As he had begun to approach Kolt’s body had slowly begun to glow with a yellow aura before he soon released a deafening roar from his lion like muzzle.

With that man gone, and sitting on his ass down the way, his eyes turned to another who was coming towards him, likely seeking revenge for his past actions, or what he had just done. Kolt’s tongue slipped from his muzzle, and licked his sharp insicors that sat in his lips. This was going to be fun.

There was a moment that he chuckled as another ran up on him, and he leaned back as the man struck against his chest, and he returned the strike with an open claw swipe. His sharp nails tearing at the man’s face. ”Come on guys! We’ve dealt with this before at m-” His voice was cut off as another marksman had fired another shot from another rooftop, and grazed Kolt’s side. The pain shot through his left side, and all he could do was glare at first. The former yellow aura went red around his body and he inhaled. This was different than last time where it was a quick burst. It was truly deafening as visible blades of sound materialized around him, and fired in the direction of the marksmen, one coming from the side of the man would’ve sliced him in half.

7Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Empty Re: Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
Cassius Sinclair
The Kraken

The thugs were nothing really. Cassius had long transcended the brawling skills of a common street gang and as the men approached, swinging wildly and with pure anger clouding their minds, Cassius dispatched of them easily. He sidestepped one, delivering a devastating blow to the chest. Beneath his open palm he could feel ribs and even the man's sternum crack as he was sent flying. In front of him, his two new friends were holding their own as well. Grimy gang members were sent flying, sprawled across the ground, they lay broken and bleeding in the alleyway. To his right, Cassius could see faces in the windows of the bar, both the broken and unbroken ones. The people gathered around, staring at the misfits as they effortlessly dispatched of the drunken fools. He frowned, gritting his teeth and biting down hard on the edge of his pipe. The last thing he needed was an audience, just another moment captured by the press to paint them in an ugly light.

As the brawl began to wrap up, Cassius watched the few thugs who could still stand hobble away in fear. He looked at the two large pirates standing before him and raised his eyebrows in surprise. Both were bleeding, nothing major, but injured nonetheless. He took a look at the windows of the bar one last time, the people stared back in fear and horror. They murmured about to themselves, staring and pointing at the trio.
Come on gentlemen, we're clearly not wanted here. I have some supplies back on my ship, we'll get you patched up and right as rain. Best we move along now, don't need to deal with any more fools tonight. Cassius said, pulling up the collar of his coat to hide his face and leading the way back to his ship.

8Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Empty Re: Let's Begin (Social/Crew Start) Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Grandest

Pirate
Pirate

Grandest
Orcus just shrugged and followed his fellow Fishman. The guy seemed strong to Orcus' predator instincts, and Orcus was glad to have enough Fishman to talk to. The giant cat on the other hand... Well, he was a giant cat, half as tall as Orcus himself, which was pretty neat. Possibly a lion by the look of him. King of the Beasts.

They must have made quite the odd sight, a Kraken, an Orca, and a Lion walk into a bar. Not a "normal" among them at least as far as the people they were passing were concerned. Orcus never really gave much care to what they were thinking though, just whistling a jaunty tune as he walked along.

He was curious what the ship would be like as they made their way toward the docks. Sometimes, ships weren't really designed to hold someone his size, so Orcus had rarely been on ships, usually preferring to just swim around on his own. A bit risky but all in all, he'd only gotten in a few scrapes and eaten thrice.

"Thanks for the assist and sorry Mr. Cat got dragged into it. Those guys were just being ridiculous." Orcus rumbled a little sheepishly, looking around at the two, realizing he had dragged them into his troubles.

"The names Orcus by the way. Only real skillset to my name is knocking heads."

Orcus decided to introduce himself, looking around at the others to see if they would do likewise.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum