Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:26 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Melissa was already prepping as the girl spoke, why wouldn't she? As soon as Melissa clocked the collar around her neck, she knew what the girl was there for. Not to mention this girl stated she wanted to kill her. Snow was gently pouring from the soles of her feet, mixing into the natural snow around them. Flowing into a wider range as the girl spoke. Melissa's influence of power was growing, just like her own strength. A feeling washed over her as the young woman's body changed, the shimmering armour that covered her was different. Yet the sensation of dread, the killing intent, it was all the same. The hairs upon her body stood up, and as the fierce bubblegum bullets shot forth, the snow queens body would have already vanished from its place of being. The use of Soru would allow her to move with such speed and grace, even upon the top layer of snow. While others may be hindered by its power, she herself was not. The powdery substance erupted upwards as her feet finally stopped moving, ten meters to the right of her previous appearance. The bubblegum like projectiles bursting through the powdery snow further back.

"Fuck me." Melissa said shaking her head. "Perrington yeah?, lets just get this shit over with, I have a train to catch" The Queen of Drum uttered as she pulled her hands upwards. From the ground below the snow burst upwards, within a seventy five meter radius, the snow below erupted upwards, joining with the snow in the air, spiralling in a dome like fashion, a blizzard unlike any other would take place. The small pieces of snow where compact, mini, able to find their way into the eyes and sensitive areas with ease. Though with the womans muscularish frame, Melissa doubted that unlike against her weaker foes, the hail like snow would do anything.

The blizzard itself would help intensify the immense cold of Drum itself, though its true purpose was much simpler than that. Vision hindrance. That was the true intention. Vision was one of the main abilities of a fight, and being hindered like this, well that could be the difference between life and death. Also with her ability to become snow itself, blending into the blizzard would mean identifying her would also be a rather difficult ability. I know what your thinking, wouldnt the blizzard also affect Melissa. NO! NO IT WOULDN'T. Through the ability of the Yuki Yuki No Mi. The snow blizzard seemed as though it wasn't even in her line of sight. With the blizzard taking barely any time to form, being made from the snow that had already fallen, Melissa's next action would happen in mere seconds. With her hand outstretched, the familiar lance of snow shot formed, though its appearance would be seen for only a second as once again Soru became her movement. With the woman still only being ten meters from her, Soru covered the distance easily enough, placing Melissa in front of her, the lance of snow being brought downwards in a diagonal motion.

@Kaito

17What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:14 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Jubilee

OOC: Claiming hit.

Hit Claimed :

Truly, Dazz had dealt with those who underestimated her Busoshoku Haki before, granted most ending in fatal results but this time around, it'd be a much more difficult task when facing the Warlord. As she travelled above the snow, it didn't matter if the precision of the first ten shots missed, it was the collateral damage that would've hurt her in the end. The bubblegum heads as stated prior would've covered over a ten meter radius, meaning it was a field or flurry of bullets, twenty five in number, leaving fifteen other shots to be disbursed. Actually, the woman moving around the snow made her a much easier target, because as she'd arrive at her Soru's checkpoint, at least two of the bubblegum bullets had struck her in her in the human state, one manifesting a shot into her thigh and another into her shoulder, meaning that she'd travel a few meters(5) and then the full distance, and then sustaining the wounds. See the woman's bullet's forced those with Logia abilities back into their solid state, as her Haki was a rare breed, meaning the impact would've been solidly done. As for speed, the bullets moved at the same speed as Melissa's perception, and Melissa was indeed faster when moving but she didn't move out of range of the ten meter radius, stopping at the ten meter mark, placing her on the brim of the attack.

As stated prior, her legs weren't coated in Haki but entered into a bubblegum state, and now even more so as time progressed. Blasting into fifteen meter long and eight meter wide sheet, much like a blanket, the woman's bubblegum legs extended to snare the Warlord, at speeds similar to her own. Once they'd reach Melissa, the Haki would switch from her upper-body to her legs almost instantaneously, but the next course of action would've been hers to take. This time, it wasn't about attacking but subduing the woman from escaping any further, and her speed allowed her to keep up and make it happen. However, the elements were against her, after this instant, her bubblegum moves would become slower, as the immense cold weakened the elasticity of the gum.  

Dazz:

18What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Actions would indeed be interrupted, though her soru would continue to its fullest extent, the pain within her thigh and shoulder became evident. Though her endurance itself was not one to scoff at, now her course of action remained the same to this point, summoning her snow storm with ease despite the pain. If one took note of each wound in battle, well they would find themselves at death's door quick enough. The speed of which the bubble gum woman acted was indeed nothing to scoff at. The range of which she was also able to reach was also great. Soru would play its part once more in her escape, though unlike her previous attempt to move along the ground, this use would be to extend her into the air. With her soru amplifying her speed despite the pain her leg and shoulder, and the use of Geppo to propel her even higher, this would pit the Yuki Yuki No Mi user a total of forty meters in the air.

Soru was indeed her trump card in terms of movement. Even with a mere five meter distance between the duo it would or at least should have granted her enough speed to extend herself over the fifteen meter long wall, the width of eight meters also granted Melissa the knowledge of a rough extention of the Gum users ranges. Though she doubted this was her true range. Melissa's lower half would have disolved upon reaching the forty meter height, allowing her to stay airborn. As she had reached this height, she would also begin her own series of assaults. Her snow had assimilated with the snow upon the ground, granting her abilities a much superior range in the snowy tundra. The only issue was, to Melissa's knowledge this gum gum users abilities were logia based. Would she be able to do anything against her without the use of Haki?

With her hawk like eyes, and her brain, she would witness something the further the gum like ability travelled, its speed began to decrease, not drastically, but noticably, the snow storm that had erupted helping to amplify the cold. Though Melissa also had one other trump card. As she raised her hand upwards, looking down upon the woman caught within her storm, the snow beneath the assassins feet would stir, erupting upwards directly below her, one could tell the Warlord was no longer pussy footing around, when utilizing this technique she tended to use it in a scare like fashion, creating the object directly in front of a person face to show that she could have killed them if she wished. This was not the case in terms of this Assassin. Melissa had no choice, it was killed or be killed.

From below the woman, Two spikes extended upwards, able to pierce the flesh of anyone who opposed her, these spikes were brought forth not only in their full numerical value but at their full width and height, Eight beautiful piercing blasts of death extended from the area directly below the Bubble Gum like user, each bursting up to 30 meters in height with a diameter of 10 meters themselves. With her skill and within the drums fields, Melissa's ability to summon these with ease would show her status. Though as a logia user herself she understood the capabilities, even if they struck the gum like creature, she doubted they would cause any harm for the manipulator of her own body. Yet this was not her goal, her goal was more calculalting than that, as her free hand rested upon her shoulder, compacting snow to help staunch the blood from flowing. What she was really doing was testing her opponents reformation time, she had to find an opening where the haki would be at its weakest, where she would be unable to place an armour upon her intangible form. It was something Melissa could not do, so surely that would be the weakest aspect of a logias form for now, right?

Skill:

19What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:54 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

As the woman climbed into the sky, escaping her gummy bullets, the woman's face began to pout slightly, she'd wanted to see the look on the woman's face as each bullet penetrated her supple little school girl body, yum. Wait, Dazz got lost in her thoughts, once again, before she knew it, like every other instance in her life, she was all alone again. Her legs extended outwards in a sheet like format had missed it's target, to which, once the woman got out of range, she'd detach the excess gum from her legs, up to about three meters and reform the bottom of her feet, all while the Warlord began her ascent to the forty-meter mark, even with her speed, it'd still take sometime to achieve that mark. Alas, a ranging snow storm ruined the assassins vision, "I knew I should've picked up Kenbunshoku..." Dazz thought to herself. "Ah. I'm just no good with delicate shit like that though!" the woman exclaimed out-loud.

Emerging from the ground almost moments later were snow spikes, almost as thin as stalagmites from the floor. They'd impact her body with much intensity, however, the woman's superior toughness due to her trained body made the impact of the eight spikes simply stick into her body similar to a pencil point would into rubber, on the surface. Minor damages really, it'd be like getting a splinter stuck into your toe, and with the added elasticity of being bubblegum, no damage would've been done to her eyes, or throat that'd been impact by the spears, however, having no idea where the woman was in the hailstorm, she'd decide to play along, letting the spikes carry her upwards thirty meters, reaching it's peak. Finally, she'd be only a mere ten meters away from her, as her body laid suspended in the sky.

Taking a deep breath, it'd happen in an instinct. The woman would allow air to funnel into her body at an alarming rate, actually, it was scary how quick her body would expand in a balloon like fashion, moving at her maximum speed, as this skill wasn't about damage at all, it was similar to her last skill, ensnaring was the name of the game. For up to a twenty-five meter radius, expanding similar in size to a blimp, the woman's body would swell like in a balloon like fashion, the surface being extremely sticky, though the weather frozen the bubblegum as it expanded, lowering the endurance of it, the speed remained intact, and the strength at which it expanded was full-steam. This would be the way for Dazz to gauge Melly's position, if the twenty-five meter mark was met and she'd feel no one, she'd simply let the bubble pop, shrinking her body down to shards of broken gum that'd float off the spikes in the wind. However, upon bursting, a shockwave that'd span in a dome like fashion would encapsulate over fifteen meter dome radius.

Once the bubblegum made contact with her, she'd indeed pop the bubble as still, this time, folding fragments on the woman's body, trapping her from the waist-down in bubblegum. The entire lining of the bubble-coat being laced with Busoshoku Haki, and the grip would constrict her, until enough damage was done to her legs.  The snow storm would rage on.

OCC: Endurance Superior to your Str by one. So Minor damage.

Dazz:

20What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"MOTHER FUCKER" Melissa released. As the woman simply rode her spikes into the air, Melissa cursed out. It would seem that this woman was durable enough despite her gum powers. As she reached the full thirty meters, the young woman who was spread against the spikes would begin to inhale, her body dramatically enhancing. Though, Melissa once again had some form of advantage. With her flight, she ascended while at the same time, being in control of the snow around meant one other thing. Not only could she conjure up these obstructions, but she could dissolve them as well. As the woman whom was using her spikes as a holder to remain in the sky began to expand, the spikes she was upon burst. Thus with Melissa ascending and this strange devil fruit creature descending, this would allow for Melissa to garner even more distance than she would have if she had solely ascended, Alas though her flight speed though great would not allow her to avoid the entirety of the erupting pop of the strange devil fruit. Seriously though, this bitch had superior everything AND she now could create shockwaves just by popping that seductively sexy body of hers. Nah Queen, she had to go.

Caught in the tail end of this eruption, the shockwave that blasted her out missed one vital aspect. The ability to actually harm Melissa's snow body, thus with her intangibility finally being able to play a factor in it. The resulting shockwave would actually help Melissa place more distance from the strange devil fruit user pushing her dispersed body a few meters back. This would also mean she descended and by doing so her focus was split. The snow storm that raged dispersed as she reformed thirty meters in the air and roughly ten meters from the reforming gum user. "Are you KIDDING ME" Melissa shouted. This was obviously not going well for the Warlord who seemed to be out matched in every aspect against this woman.

Though the snow was doing most of the work for her in reducing her foes capabilities it wasn't enough. It wasn't quick enough. "So really...this is my limits" Melissa said. Dropping to the ground without any help, the young woman would splash against the snowy ground, her snow form protecting her from the damage. Reforming at the stated distance, Melissa would look to the young woman. "You couldn't just let me walk away, I'v got a fine little ass baby and watching it walk away would probably be the highlight of your day" she said winking to the gummy lady. "Honestly. I'm at a loss, I don't think I can beat you" she said shrugging her shoulders. She had some tricks up her sleeves, playing them out individually would have to do. Even with the cold enhancement of drum, she was being beaten back with ease. This assassin was toying with her, Melissa had been on the run since they met, playing defense, how could she win. She couldn't flee, that wasn't her style.  

21What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:53 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

As fragments of her body spread in the blizzard, the woman eventually floated back to the ground, reforming her bits and pieces into a collective, moments after the Snow Witches decent. "Look Sugar. I don't want to fight you either. With enough work... Those Snow Spikes of yer's could be magnificent." Dazz responded. "It's just I don't have much control over my body with this fucking toilet bowl protector commanding me. It's taking all of my strength to reject it's full effects as is. You know how long it took me to get back the ability to talk!? Little fucker tried to strip me naked... I almost killed him with a stray bubblegum shot." Dazz exclaimed, fuming, waiting for the remaining fragments of her body to arrive, only managing to regain her upper-body at this point. "If I ever get this off... He's a dead-" Dazz's words froze, as the green collar began to glow bright green, this time, it forced the woman's eyes crimson red.

"It's nice to finally meet you... Miss Snow Witch."
Dazz exclaimed, but this time her voice was much deeper. "I'm using this woman's body to talk to you... I've been watching the whole fight through her eyes... I'm very impressed." Dazz concluded, nodding her head in approval. "I'm losing my grip on this one... so I'll make it quick. Join Perrington. We could use somebody on the inside. With your connections and my information network... We can take over any country! What about it... Melissa? The ones I have immediate proximity over I have full control of... Long term mission like this... I someone with the brains and looks like yours." Dazz inquired, extending her hand in friendship. "My name's Bellamy Blake." Dazz concluded.

Dazz:

22What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:27 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Sounds rough" the Warlord uttered. The Yuki Yuki No Mi user would dust herself off as she looked to the bubble gum assassin. Upon the change in her demeanor and voice, Melissa would look somewhat confused. "So.....you're a dude....are you an O'kama?" the Snow witch asked curiously. Yet it would seem this man was making her an offer of some sorts. "join you?" Melissa queried. "Does this mean I need to wear one of those?" as she spoke she had begun to walk forward, with the application of friendship being brought into it, it would be rude not too. "I accept". The Yuki Yuki No Mi user would say. Aiming to join her own hand with the other in their attempt at friendship.

Though Melissa had a plan. Within her head she had realized that this was her way of winning without revealing "That form". This man had seemingly taken control of Dazz's mind and body, but was he as adept at wielding it? Could he manipulate her fruit at a moments notice like its true master? She not only doubted so, She fucking hoped to god this wasn't the case.

"I accept this offer, as a Warlord of the marines, our crimes together shall be legal in the end, no country could stand against us, that is something I like the sound off" Melissa said as she smiled. Though as she was talking, snow gently snaked up behind Dazz, forming a hand about the same size as Melissa's own, Melissa's loud words were used to hide any noise that could be made. "One thing though" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user said.

"You won't be around for that" she said as she gripped tightly with her hand upon Dazz's own, the head of a lance piercing out from Melissa's palm, aiming to slice into Daxzz's skin. While at the same time Melissa's free hand came upwards in a point, while in conjunction with the hand of snow that came to greet the back of Dazz's collar, Mellisa's own hand came with the intention of striking the front, glinting with a shimmering colour of Haki to help increase her capability, the intention of utilizing a double shigan to try to destroy the mind control device was her final option....before she would be forced to utilize her untrained form.

@Kaito

23What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

With no Kenbunshoku to read the woman's intentions, the woman grinned, however, it wasn't her smiling, it was the feelings of the puppeteer streaming through the Three Star Hunter. As the woman extended her hand in good faith, the man leaned in, attempting to de-attach the gunk around Dazz's neck, to control the Warlord herself, however, before he could've gotten a chance, the woman's spear like strike shattered the collar around her neck, causing the woman Dazz to subsequently pass out. Falling onto the woman's shoulder, Dazz slept motionless, while back on Baltigo, a flustered Bellamy slammed his hands against the desk of his hideout. "ARGH!" the man exclaimed in anger. It'd taken him at least three months and several puppets to capture Dazz, a woman of her skillsets and intellect wasn't easy to come by, this anger truly turned the likes of his face a cherry plum red.

OOC: I'll turn the story back over to you. Hit me with that post when it's my time again.

Dazz:

24What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] - Page 2 Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"Fuck....me" Melissa said, breathing hard as she held on to the female devil fruit user. The sea train was in sight, Baltigo was her view point, but...."You would have beat me in a fair fight" Melissa said looking to the sleeping form of Dazz. Placing the girl in the snow, Melissa would take steps towards the Seatrain station, looking back to the gum gum user.."I shouldn't let you live" Melissa said. "The snow will take you" she uttered as she walked away. It was true. Even being powerful and mighty, the snow would tear all that from you, sleeping, weakened, defenseless. The snow would sap away all strength, all power and make you useless. The sound of the train's whistle started and the train soon zipped across the track. Dazz remained in the snow, face down as snow continued to fall upon her.

About two hours had passed. "W...where....am I" A slightly delicate feeling Dazz opened her eyes, her head pounded, her body was sore from the feeling of the cold. Her hands gently moved up to her neck...was it but a dream? No..."It's off" she said in disbelief. "HELL YEAH. I'M A FREE WOMAN" she shouted, throwing her hands in the air, the blanket sliding from her revealing her naked body. "And yer a wee tad nekkid hen" the elderly woman said as she walked in. Now Dazz was not shy, that much had become evident. Turning her head, her breasts on display, Dazz would lock eyes with the old woman. With such speed the Assassin would vanish, intending on taking the woman as a hostage, though she would be met with resistance, the Shichibukai, Melissa Devaroux would appear, standing between Dazz and the old woman. "Try it" Melissa said, squaring up to the Gum Gum user.

"Ah, sit yer arses doon you two, yer no gonnae fight in ma hoose, Melly ya wee tart, get back tae Olivia and get those wounds stitched, and you, its too cauld in Drum tae be walking wae yer neeps and salmon oot" she said and with one might strike of her stick she slammed it against Dazz's shins. "You MOTHER FUCKING" "BED" Moira said as she pushed Dazz back to the warmth of the bed, it was true Moira had been right. Dazz was still freezing.

Olivia had been patching up Melissa who had returned while Moira and Dazz where in the other room. The two blethering just like friends did until Dazz, now dressed in furs emerged, Moira close behind her. "Warlord, Melissa Devaroux, I wouldn't have thought you'd be so pretty and strong" Dazz said flirtatiously, winking at her. "And yet I'm both, just like you" The Yuki Yuki No mi user said. "In fact, If that had been a fair fight, I'm certain I'd have lost" Melissa said, matter of factly. "Maybe not in this weather, cold doesn't do my body good...but we could give it a try?" Dazz said winking. "Sorry love, but this bodies purely for the boaby, cheers Olivia, I should get going" "Your going after Bellamy?" "I am" "Take my number, I'll be heading back to Baltigo, the auld bat said I could stay here till I recover then I'll be heading over, call me...I owe you, so I'll help take that bastard down" "Sounds good, I could use a sexy little partner, but first, first I'v got to do a little Melissa time" The Yuki user said. With goodbyes and hugs, Melissa left Moira's, a new friend in Dazz and a new purpose. She had one thing on her mind.

"Maybe I'v hit my limit on my own" she thought to herself as the snow of drum embraced her.

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum