Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Empty What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] 9o9Ml3t

The Mission:

Note to NPCER:

Tap,tap,tap,tap Melissa's fingers wrapped across the table, over and over again. The tapping sound filling the air as the Yuki Yuki No Mi user's eyes danced upon every piece of paper that she could salvage from Richard's house, or as he was known to the marines Bisco the Hound. Her den den was also ringing out, well it wasn't hers but the house den den that belonged to Moira. Thankfully her and Olivia had taken Bruno for a walk allowing Melissa her own space to think. Sat in the kitchen with a hard drink in her glass, she frowned at the papers. "Bloody useless" she muttered. Despite her appearance, Melissa was a smart cookie, smart enough that she had deciphered hidden languages and codes, she even had the knowledge of one of the rare Polyglyphs within her head, though no one knew she had attained this knowledge. Yet these papers, referring to "Perrington" none of them made sense. Bisco or Richard had tried to scribble notes when his mind was somewhat his own, but they were incoherent, the only thing she had managed to decipher was that the person who took control of him did so via devil fruit. It wasn't technology which meant the way to get them off was up in the air. The marines had tried dunking him in the sea but alas this was to no avail.

"Fucking hell, answer the call" she moaned as she leaned back in her chair, her hands gently sliding through her silky black hair, dressed in an orange cardigan, a white shirt, her black skirt and leggings, she certainly looked totally casual. Her pen was in her mouth, sitting horizontally between her lips now, she was bored, she was annoyed but most of all, SHE WAS PISSED OFF! A call from the Warlord of the Snow should certainly be a priority, though perhaps when they gave her this position, they didn't expect her to attempt to make full use of their information. With the boredom setting in, her mind wandered, as it always did in Drum, to her father. To the life that could have been. Since accepting this position to save her people, she had felt a knot in her stomach, as if she were betraying her father, she had promised to avenge him, yet now, now she had joined the very people who took him away? Would he be angry? would he be proud of her for defending her people? "I wish I could speak with you dad" She uttered out loud.

"Dad? No, Uhm this is Jenny from Resources at Marineford...who is this and how did you get this number?" A female voice flew from the den den, the den dens facial expressions changed, forming what Jenny would look like if she were a slug. Not a pretty thing thats for sure. At the shock, Melissa pushed her chair back slightly to hard, the resulting crash echoing through the house as she fell atop her posterior. "OOWWW" she shouted. "Ughm, okay....I'm gonna hang up now" "JENNY, IF YOU HANG UP, I WILL FIND YOU AND RIP YOUR FUCKING TITS OFF" Melissa shouted as she scrambled from the floor to bring her face upt to the den den mushi. "EXCUSE ME" Jenny screeched through the phone. "I WILL NOT..........Listen here ya two bit slut, The names Melissa Devaroux, ya heard of it" Melissa said coyly, her lips curling as she spoke her name. One thing that was amazing about her position, it held power...and power was good.

"uh...uh.." "Uh...Uh..thats right, I'v been on hold for hours now, so you better have the information I need. Get your pen and paper ready doll" There was silence over the den den, but Melissa waited, tapping her foot this time. "R...Ready.........Miss Devaroux" "Melissa's fine, Miss Devaroux was my father" she said as she looked to her nails. "I want you to find as much information about the name "Perrington" apparently it's some big company, its symbol is two intertwining falcons." Melissa said. "Perrington, two intertwining falcons" Jenny repeated. "Does your household have a fax Mushi?" the voice asked. "Yeah, I'll grab the number" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user replied. With a quick check she relayed the information to Jenny. "Excellent, we will get all the information we can find on Perrington sent over" Jenny said, obviously in a hurry to end their call. "One last thing Jenny, The fishman Lotan that I brought in, during the assault on Water 7, you know of him right?" "Yes Melissa, Lotan is pretty well known in the marines." "Good is he still alive at Marineford?" "He's still alive, but no longer at Marineford, Impel Down, the prison deigned for those with Devil fruits has opened, Lotan and the others have been transferred there" "Even Richar...Bisco the Hound?" "Yes, All prisoners with an above average bounty are being sent to Impel Down" "Set up a meeting time, I want to speak with Lotan" "Sorry...but I'm not your persona" "Jenny ya slag, I have no qualms about shoving my fist in yer gob and watching snow flakes shoot out yer holes, set the meeting up or I swear to god I'll come find you" Melissa said, though her threat did not sound malicious in voice, it sounded....seductive?

"Y..y...yes" Jenny replied, "Is that all" "yeah hun, that's everything, thanks boo, you've been a great help, kiss kiss, lets talk again soon girlfriend" Melissa said as she hung up. "Fucking bint" Melissa said as she was now forced to wait for Jenny to give her the information she needed. She had better not meet any more Jenny's today, cuz honestly, they'd fucking peak her temper for real. Melissa would sigh as she finally fixed the chair, once again leaning against it in boredom, she had nothing to do, nothing to say, an unusual thing for her. Her mind floating back to Richard and the great young boy he used to be, how had he been targeted? did someone just look at him and think YES HIM? What happened to his mum and dad?

Doriki:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Tumblr_o1hraml1en1uve1kzo1_500

"Hooohoooohooo, So I say, I say, we got ourselves a little munchkin" The deep voice spoke over the burning fire, the fire sat in the centre of a circular table, four shadowy figures at around the table, the flame the only source of light. With the hands of the first figure was a paper, a news coo too be precise. Opened to the page that had Melissa's picture, he would continue laughing, though his hands pulled at the paper, tearing a line directly down the picture of the female. "See here, little wench done got my pet arrested" he said, annoyance and anger evident in his voice. "You rely too heavily upon thou pets, if this mistress is going to be an issue, Perrington should strike her down quickly, washing our hands of the foul peasant" this voice, this voice was beautiful, angelic and pure, yet their was an acidic underline, as if she were royalty of the highest degree, beloved by all while hating all those below her. "Now I say, I say, see here ginger, ain't nobody allowed ta speak ta me but me, got dat?" the much larger man uttered, striking his fist upon the table? a show of force perhaps.

Yet the twinkling laughter of the angelic female voice simply rang out, unencumbered by the brutishly wide male. "Now, Now, we are all but fellow members of this fine establishment, each of us bringing a unique...capability. Let us not squabble amongst ourself for such an undesirable street rat. She is nothing more than a thorn in the great side of our accomplishments, let us agree to finish her off and be done with it" this third voice was smooth, much older, much more wiser, thinner, and taller than the others. Yet from the dark shadow, his large staffs eyes appeared to glow, revealing a snake-like sceptre. "Heeeeeeeeeeheeeeeheeee" the final voice uttered, smaller than the rest, the shadowy figure with large ears and a round face. His voice was indeed much higher and more loud pitched, yet it quelled the infighting just from a small laugh. "You know you guys, she's just a girly, she'll ever find out anything worthwhile about us, tracks, tracks are too well hidden, YUP YUP YUP. She's an itty witty warlord, all the marines know about us, are that we supply their weapons. Not gonna find out more, yup yup yup." The high pitched voice shouted out.

The three looked to the one with the smaller stature, respect evident in their shadowy eyes. "Still, your highness, we should be done with her, I say, I say, I'll send one of my best, this little munckin aint gonna know what hit her......with your permission, of course" the original speak uttered. "HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Hyuck, Why not why not, Yup Yup, get it done, discreet and quick, make sure she doesn't get back up, Yup Yup Yup" the "master" spoke. A murmur of agreement echoed throughout as the other two agreed to allow the original speaker to take care of the Yuki Yuki No Mi user. As the widest of the four stood up, he leant over the table to look closer to the one whom seemed to hold the most sway over the four, allowing his dog like features to be seen in the embers of the eery green fire. "That little munchkin doesn't stand a chance, I'll send word when shes history" The dog mink uttered.

The scene deteriorated, now it showed a new figure, upon a four-man boat, though only one of these men had any significance, the other three were nothing more than glorified rowers, they had their powers tapped into via the green collar already and were still incredibly weak, the man who stood upon the boat, strong and ready on the other hand. The assassin of Perrington, was steadily heading towards Drum Island.

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] 51060wide

Note:

"About time Jenny" Melissa called out to no one in particular, the large den den mushi that spouted out faxes had begun to perform its task, whirring over and over as it created identicle copies of the sheets that Jenny was no doubt frantically feeding through. [color:728a= blue]"THIS IS USELESS" Melissa moaned as she peered through writing upon the paper, the sheets of paper showed very little, there was nothing that really showed Perrington was "evil" or why Richard would have tried to write something about them. Her eyes would continue to scan the papers as the last one was sent in, invoices, official information on arms deals and so forth, all legal and within the realm of the law. "Nothing that ties them he...." Melissa's mouth hung open as she eyed the dates. After her dealing with Richard, Melissa had questioned those on the other settlements who had lived in Robelle before her people were granted it. During this time she aquired the dates of when Bisco had begun his attacks, the sale of arms from Perrington to the Drum Kingdom had doubled exponentially, along with other payments of "Labour" yet there was nothing about Perrington workers coming into or from Drum. The payments had stopped since Biscos removal for arms but the labouring had increased at an alarming rate. "Curious" Melissa thought to herself. These charges were directed to the castle, the royalty of drum. The Snow Queen would certainly have to pay them a visit. Right now this was her only lead, and it was indeed a rather crummy one.

It took Melissa very little time to ascend to the castle, within the snow, Melissa had some unique capabilities. Given that she had the power over the white powder that lay upon the ground, in such a vast area she could convert her body into the same element and traverse the land with utter ease. The castle of the Sakura Kingdom was indeed beautiful, it sat atop a large mountain that had been carved away into its unique square-like shape many many moons ago, slave labour built this island, that was a well-known fact, and it was well known that to this day, the drum kingdom lived on the backs of slaves. Yet as Melissa stood, looking up at the castle from the gates, she could not help but be astounded. As an archeologist, the features, the ancient text upon the walls gave her a story that many would not understand.

"Magnificent" she whispered as the cold wind blew forth. Guards stood, their armour enhanced with fur to keep them warm from the natural cold of the winter island. As she walked forth they crossed their spears, attempting to halt her from going any further. "Halt, His Majesty is not seeing any one today" the guard to the right spoke. "Really? Not even for a pretty young thing like me" Melissa cooed, lifting what little clevage she had as high as she could with her left hand, while she began to stroke the shaft of the spear with her left. The guard to the left began to laugh at her attempt. "Something funny?" she said, cocking her head. "Sure is hen, his tallywacker doesnae swing tat whey, he's mare intae blokes than yerself" he said, trying to stifle his laugh. "Enough Roger, So I'll say again Miss, leave, the castle is closed". "Its a shame, I love the gays" Melissa said sighing as she grasped the spears with each hand, twisting her body underneath the conjoined X that the knights had made, placing her side to side with them, she allowed her hands to come forth, and strike the duo on the back with such force they flew forward. "Cus I like the gays, you two lovers can live" she said as she turned, the castle door was large and locked but with her logia powers entering the castle was simple. As she slipped through the gaps all sh heard from one of the soldiers was "I'm no gay".

Alas Melissa could not think about how she would ride that knight at a gallop, no, she had a plan, a plan of action, that involved her taking that knight, ripping that armour off and...NO!. She had a plan, she had to think of Perrington, yeah PERRINGTON. Though the castle was indeed large, the amount of slaves in the place was astounding, she would easily find one who with a simple mention of her title led her to the great hall where the king and queen would be sitting. "M...M...MY.....My Lord....M....M....The. THE SNOW DEVIL OF THE MARINES" the slave stammered out, "It's fine, I can take it from here slimey....Your royal hiney" Melissa said, giving a half arsed curtsey, "You and I...NEED TO CHAT" She said folding her arms.

Queen Evie:

King Ferdanand:

Her eyes took in the scene, slaves littered the palace, some held plants, some acted as tables or stools, in fact the king and queen were not sat upon a throne, they were currently eating away from their golden chairs, upon the backs of humans who were red faced, in front where about twenty other humans each on their hands and knees acting as tables, a single plate had just been put down as Melissa entered, steaming, Melissa could hear the skin beneath place sizzle, yet the slave would not wince....the scars upon him had taught him better than that.

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

The woman's abrupt entrance had brought here into the Grand Hall, it was the most luxurious section within the Castle, where the Banner's of the various Kingdom's and Villages under their reign hung proud and true. From the entrance from where Melissa was standing was a red carpet that stretched all the way towards a small staircase, about ten steps most, where their thrones sat. However, at this point, in the centre of the room, was a large dinning table, well, a 'man' made table, built on the back's of at least twenty slaves. Propped up on bricks, as to adjust to proper dining level, the slave stood stooped down on their all fours, some wearing less than appropriate clothing, if you wanted to call their bodily fluid stained rags, clothes. Every minute or so, the slaves would be slipped a pill, and a bowl to drink out of, as too ease the pain in their muscles from being cramped in this position, and then doused in barrels of perfume, poured across their backs with a wooden ladle, to negate the sent of their accumulated odours, how else was Royalty to dine among the scent of blood, and other droppings from their 'pets.' The slaves cry at Melissa's arrival wasn't even met with a response from the King or the Queen, cutting into their rare cutlets, the blood oozed from their venison into the plate, releasing the gravy, the tasteful elixir that the King loved to season his food with.

"Dear. Did we have any meetings today?" Ferdanand inquired.

"No. We cancelled all of our appointments today so we could've enjoyed a nice quiet meal." Evie responded, continuing to cut into her cutlet gingerly.

"I figured so. You know how my memory gets... so tell me dearest. Why is it this sewer rat has managed to scuttle into our castle?" Ferdanand inquired.

"I don't know darling. Tch. I'm trying to concentrate-" Evie stated, as she'd try to cut into her venison cutlet, only to be interrupted by the back of part of her table collapsing, one of the slaves was exhausted, and couldn't stay propped on the bricks any longer.

Sighing, Evie would begin to kick the slave that'd slouched over. The woman's stomp would begin light, almost playful, and as she'd realised no reason or motion to remain the crouch seemed imminent, her stomps would become almost violent, and this action caused the collective of slaves to begin to whimper.

"Snow Devil was it?"
Ferdanand inquired. "To what do my wife and I owe this impromptu visit?" the King continued, sitting at his human seating about fifty meters away from the entrance. Hearing the man's statement wouldn't be difficult, as the hall's wall's were so spaced out, it'd give a nice echo effect to the closed chambers.

Standing behind the King and Queen, would be a single guard, a woman who bore a smirk on her face and a blank stare, as if her eyes had no life in them, but shone Crimson Red. She'd be decorated in a full body armour, with chest plate, legs, and even a headdress, carrying a very peculiar looking staff in her hand. However, for now, the guard would remain quiet, with nothing but her creepy stares looming towards the Snow Devil. She stood at 6'1, and if the King was Fifty Meters away, she'd be positioned about two feet behind him, with the Queen being a mere arms length away from her King. All of the armour was Skillful in Nature, just a cut above Common, as well as her staff.

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"You need answers, don't kill em, you need answers" Melissa told herself, she detested being ignored, and the fact that the King and Queen felt it their right to do so, well. That just boiled Melissa's piss even more. Yet she repeated her own little mantra, she needed information, and if she beat the living crap out of them, well, then she would have to wait a bit longer. As the table collapsed, the Queen in her royal anger began to swiftly decimate the fallen slave, first with gentle kicks, that grew stronger and more ferocious. Melissa wasn't here to free the slaves, not like she had done on Water 7, she was not a fan of slavery, she detested the idea of people being kept like cattle, abused and manipulated for whatever their master deemed worthy. Her hands clenched in on themselves, her nails gently digging into her palm, drawing a small amount of blood as they did so, focusing on the gentle pain to keep her from tearing the King and Queen in half.

"Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of ramming golden encrusted dildos into each other to hear me out" Melissa said, her arms crossed. She stood by the entrance, fifty meters from the kings table and made no attempt to move. "As you probably heard, your town was ravaged by Bisco the hound" Melissa mused as she began to walk to the left, this still kept a fifty meter distance from her and the royals but allowed her to lean against one of the pillars. "I'm the little Princess who took care of that for you, soooo I'm pretty sure I should also get a reward from the King and Queen, wouldn't you agree?" she said with her coy little smile. "And because I know you wouldn't be STOOOOPID enough to argue against a pirate, and not only any pirate, but a Shichibukai of the World Government, then I#m just going to assume your going to give me everything I want, and what I want. Is all the information you have on Perrington" Melissa said.

As the young girl uttered the name of Perrington, she moved from the pillar, finally beginning to walk towards the King and Queen, only now realizing that yes, there indeed was another person in this room, though with her head positioned down as if sleeping, Melissa had yet to identify the control collar around her neck, only noticing the unusual attire of the female. "I want all the information on every single dealing, all the guns, all the..." She would wave her hands to the slaves around them. "Labourers" Melissa uttered. "I know they aren't just some arms company, and I know as slave owners, you know where to get them from the Black Market, I also know that you and your.......I'd say rat faced, but I ...... Excuse me, Miss Queen, why do you look like you've just smelt a fanny fart?" Melissa asked. "It looks like someones wiped their butt right against that nose of yours, the perfumes strong, and it does stink like something thats came from a barn, so surely you must feel right at home...your majesty"  Melissa had gotten sidetracked, halting her walk ten meters in. She couldn't help but goad the royals, especially if they thought a single guard would be enough.

@Kaito

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

@Melly

"Your just the World Government's little dog! Watch your tongue wench!" the King shouted in frustration, before breaking into a violent cough due to his acid reflux acting up.

"Honey... Relax. I'll take it from here." Evie chimed in, as she'd been sitting quietly sizing up the potty mouthed pirate.

"Bisco? Town? You mean those rejects from Robelle? Don't make me laugh. They generate the lowest income among the Kingdom... Why should we care who leads them or wants them... If that's all you desire, Robelle is yours." Evie stated, placing her hand on top of her husbands own to quell her added frustration.

"And Princess! Watch your-" Evie interjected once again right before Melissa uttered the words Perrington. The woman gulped loudly, silenced by the organisations name being mentioned, so much so that Ferdanand noticed the sweat permeating from the woman's palms.

"P-P-errington.... I d-d-on't know what you speak of!" the King shouted, his paranoia growing as the woman's position began to inch closer to his. "Stop right where you are! Don't move! Your in the presence of Royalty! You should be bowing!" Ferdanand began to shout.

"No need to waste your Holy voice on this wench... master." the woman standing behind the King and Queen interjected. "Shichibukai or not... Talking to Royalty with such dirty tongue is a crime in itself." Tati, the head Royal Guard commented.

Grinning widely, the King found comfort in his puppet's words. "Yes.... That's right Tati. I've always loved you the most. Remind me... to thank you later on tonight." Ferdanand stated, running his hands along the woman's thighs in the most disgusting manner possible. However, for Tati, this kind of treatment would've been standard, she didn't even flinch an inch at the King's words, only replied humbly, "Yes... My Liege."

Smiling broadly, "Actually. I have a very interesting idea. Step forward Tati." Evie commanded.

Walking from her position behind the King and Queen, Tati advanced as the Queen spoke, and she'd stop ten meters in, making the distance between the two at exactly forty meters.

"I'll make you a deal Snow Wench. Defeat Tati. She was once a famed pirate with a bounty nearly over 80,000,000 Million. If you do, Robelle is yours. However, I love my subjects... so no killing. If she happens to die then... I'll take that as the World Government declaring war on Drum. Just a friendly spar... Her bodies durable."
Evie concluded, Tati arriving at her position ten meters out.

"Her minds gone to potty since my husband broke her in. Women of such common post just can't handle a little tough love!" Evie shouted, bursting out in laughter with a mixture of hysteria and jealousy at the woman for taking her husband's attention away from her. She'd be glad to see Tati dead, no more noisy nights in her sleeping quarters, or low dog like whimpers from her husband mounting her.

Even though Tati's mind wasn't present, she still heard everything the Queen shouted, firmly grasping on her staff, she'd began to spin around her body, doing simple staff tricks, parlour tricks it'd appear. Above her head several small blobs of cloud would began to manifest, six in nature, each of them around the size of a basket ball. Activating Kenbunshoku would've been a command practice, before she'd even spun her staff, as she'd know the woman was once a famed Pirate before her bounty got frozen and she became the governments ally.

As stated prior, Tati stood at 6'3, and she'd definitely have to look down on the Snow Witch to make eye contact, she'd just stare the woman in her eyes with a dead stare, the life had left her eyes a long time ago. The collar around her neck was similar in material to her staff, obviously not in material or make but in the durability of it. Depending on the Snow Witches next move, Tati would plan to suit, lightning was brewing above, soon enough to electrify the whole room.

Tati:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"I'll make you a deal Snow Wench. Defeat Tati. She was once a famed pirate with a bounty nearly over 80,000,000 Million. If you do, Robelle is yours. However, I love my subjects... so no killing. If she happens to die then... I'll take that as the World Government declaring war on Drum. Just a friendly spar... Her bodies durable."
Evie concluded, Tati arriving at her position ten meters out.

A cold wind erupted around the castle, With the King and Queen only forty meters from Melissa now, Tati who was also walking as the Queen spoke, the snow that erupted on the scene, multiplying itself over and over again, bursting into a whirling blizzard subsided before Tati had even reached her intended position, Melly's eruption of snow would happen as the queen spoke of the after effects of what would happen if she would kill Tati. "Am I supposed to care WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GOVERNMENT, OR YOU" Melissa shouted her voice now as cold as the deep snow that spanned the fifty-meter radius, all around the King and Queen themselves, Tati would also have stepped upon the cold snow. It was now that Melissa would give a good look at her opponent, the young woman's blank expression. Yet what stood out most, was the green collar that was around her neck. There was no latch, no way of removing it. "Just like Bisco" Melissa spoke. "Whether I win or not, Robelle is mine" The Snow Queen spoke.

With her words echoing throughout the snowy chamber, Melissa tapped her foot upon the snowy ground, as her foot touched upon the power, two piercing spikes erupted from the ground, with blinding speed in the eyes of the King and Queen, two large penetrating pillars would appear directly in front of them, thin enough to not slice the slaves close to them, yet large enough to overshadow the King and Queen themselves. Though they would not be struck by these spikes, instead of spike rose directly in front of them, a show of intimidation for sure. With Melissa's position, she needn't take her eyes of Tati to see the King and Queen, all were within her line of sight. The spinning of the staff conjured up blobs, cloud like substances? As the six clouds gently grew, they crackled with thunder.

Snow like water was probably a conductor, thus Melissa had essentially granted the thunder a floor to pass through if it were to be used, though at the same time Tati and the Royals themselves were also within range of Melissa's Snow Range technique. "What an interesting ability, It looks like we both have the power to take control of our environment. Its just a shame, your pretty enough that I'd let you be my lesbian experience" Melissa uttered as she pulled her hand upwards, from under Tati the snow around her erupted upwards in the shape of a large hand, a large hand that could easily grasp and crush her if desired, yet Melissa was simply testing her, the ability Tati was wielding, was uncommon, Melissa being well versed in many a book had heard of so called weather witches, but had never seen nor witnessed their powers, She may not look it, but she was strategic, smart. She was not about to dive in to a battle where the enemies capabilities were unknown, it was too rare of an ability to mindlessly charge, with her ability to manipulate the battlefield to her liking, she would use distance for now. "if you werent trying to kill me"

@Kaito

Skills used:

8What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:31 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

@Melly

Tati would simply remain unmoved emotionally by the raging snow disbursal but her body couldn't deny the coldness, causing her to shiver every so gently as the woman's snow field expanded. Though, as her snow spread, at similar speeds, by the time the woman had made up enough snow to cover the room, Tati's Thunder Cloud's were assimilating at the same rate, reaching completion in seconds. Actually, due to a slight edge of experience, Tati's clouds finished before the snow had even reached the Queen's and King's position, about five meters out. Two penetrating spikes shot out from in front the Royalty's position, locking the King's potential escape and possibly their lives to that of a literal and figurative 'dead end'. However, with Tati's Sixth Sense in play, she'd sensed the position of the incoming spikes, as they'd tower over the King and Queen's sitting position by fifteen feet. Tati wondered why the woman had stopped short of her attack, maybe it'd be to test her capabilities but soon, that'd prove to be a grave mistake. "Thunder Clap" Tati thought to herself, as the spinning of her staff ceased, replaced with a moderate tremble from the coldness of the air but her mind's dreamlike state allowed her to power through this momentarily to finish her move. This thought would come moment's before the final snow spike's growth had occur at fifteen feet, from the six cloud's manifested, several bolts of electricity disbursed, not along the ground but like imitating clumps of force from the heavens themselves. The lightning would break apart Melly's Snow Spikes fixtures, rendering them as melting piles of ice water from her owners. The other ranging bolts would create an electrical field starting from above her ankles covering her entire 6'1 frame, whereas any incoming attack after the this would've been met with an electrical rush.

So said, so done, as the snow hands that tried to grab the woman melted as well, creating puddles of water all around them both. With a single tap of her staff against the ground the Thunder Clouds vanished. Allowing them to rampage any longer would've meant immediate death to them all. However, the woman's tap against the ground was laced with more than just cancelling properties, for about a fifteen meter radius around Tati, her snow acting as a heat distributor would heat up the puddles of water and the elements of the snow to create a thick mist. "Mirage." Tati murmured. From Melly's distance over twenty meters away, it'd appear that Tati had doubled in figure, and as the moments pass, it'd continue to multiply that ten figures of Tati surrounded the room, at different positions over the fifteen meter radius, placing the optical illusions about twenty-five meters away from Melly, all pointing their staffs points towards the woman's direction. "Heat Cloud - Shot Gun" Tati shouted. Over fifty small tennis ball sized heat balls, shaped like clouds came dashing towards Melly at an alarming rate [5 Speed]. Though, in actuality, this was an illusion itself, as only ten bulbs would've been moving towards the woman's current position. Five to her upper torso and five towards her lower-body, Tati had spent the remainder of her time, melting the snow around her ankles, to shift her position back closer to the King and Queen, as her commands were adamant on protecting them from the master of her collar.

Tati:

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"An interesting ability indeed" Melissa uttered as thunder poured from the sky above, As her snow emitted steam, she was left shocked as Tati began to rapidly duplicate herself. "Gangbang" Melissa said with a smile, just as the heat eggs were blasted from the staff parts. Alas though, these heat eggs would harmless pass over her head, or was it her head? Was it her leg? Who knew right. For Melissa's body had already dispersed into the snow below, utilizing the white powder to flow through. She moved only a few meters through the snow as she re-emerged to her full height, her arms crossed and her lips pouting. "Your power is pretty sexy boo, I think I'll kill these two and have you work for me" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user uttered. Tati had now moved to stand by her owners. With a sway of her hips, Melissa's body moved forward, not at a run but a sultry walk. Her lips curving from their pout into a smile. "Here's whats going to happen. The royal ding bats are going to tell me all I want to know now, then I'll let them live. If not, I'll get serious". The smiling Yuki Yuki No Mi user said.

By the end of her words there was less than thirty meters between the Trio and the Snow Queen. The room still had plenty of snow within it, and Melissa could always add more if needed, but for now, she extended her arm, releasing a flurry of snow in her hand that would form a lance, at the same time as the lances formation, her free hand shot forward, releasing another flurry that blasted forth dividing into three lances that blasted towards the trio. A total of four lances created, Melissa would stand in her chosen spot, able to see the trio with ease while at the same time maintaining her surroundings. She was not stupid enough to leave herself open, not stupid enough to rely on her logia's intangibility against a weapon that could summon a vast thunder storm and manipulate it in such ways. No. She would not be openly standing there hoping that attacks would pass through her, she knew from her battle against the large ape that things existed that thrust her back into the world of reality.

It hurt Melissa, that this warrior, this unique woman with such capabilities was nought but a mindless slave, one that was abused and defeated, stripped of dignity and her sense of self. The Yuki Yuki No Mi users hands wrapped around her spear. "It's decided, Kinngy and Queeny, one o foyu gets to live, the first one to spill about Perrington survives, the other....the other DIES HORRIBLY" Melissa said, her face flushing with anger as her eyes bore into Tati.

Skills:

@Kaito

10What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:03 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

@Melly

Tati would now be positioned by the Queen and King but as the woman talked bits of her memory began to slip back, those of her enjoying the joy of fighting a worthy opponent, so a smile would appear on the slaves face. One that made the Queen wince in disgust. Melly had moved from her former position, a few meters forward to the thirty meter mark, ten meters from her former location, avoiding the woman's Heat Orbs. By this point, Tati's staff was still wedged in the snow and she's managed to melt at least a ten meter radius of snow around the slave table, who'd be now shaking horridly from the snowstorm conditions, trying to maintain the King and Queen's seating. Objectively, who was truly the evil one, the woman's who summoned negative temperatures or the captives who left clothed in rags, only fate could tell. Tati's smile expanded because the woman did indeed avoided her orbs, but that didn't mean that Tati wanted them to harm her or ever dissipate, at least not yet. The orbs, ten in number, now circled around the four, at the forty-one meter mark, in a circular fashion, seemingly unfazed by the now quieting snowstorm.

"I... must protect... them." Tati stated shedding tears, the words felt like horse-shit in her mouth but it wasn't truly her words, just the command of the green goop master. "Heat Cloud... Burning Sauna." Tati declared, and in that moment, with one tap of her staff against the ground, the incoming spears that we're at the fifteen meter mark before her slave like chant, we're only ten inches away from impaling them, and just then, the orbs dropped into the ground, targeting mostly the puddles of water, created from her lightning storm, encircling the forty-meter radius the orbs initially formed, with Melly, Tati and the King/Queen to their centre, a sauna like heat encapsulated the area. Jumping in front of the King and Queen, the first three spears aimed for their vitals, were taken by the human meat shield, while the other three melted from the heat which now raged on, suddenly, all of the snow that Melly had created in the radius began to melt to puddles of water. Tati, who taken the spears in her leg, ribcage and shoulder simply grinned, unable to feel pain. Her combat tactics were intact but her body shredded by the ice spears which now slowly melted. Luckily the spears dodged her vitals but as for how much damage they'd done, that'd be seen within the moments. The woman would now spin her staff once again, splitting it into two for the next move, almost a river worth of water sullied the palace floor. "Kill... Me...." Tati stated, as her mind was returning as the fight between the two raged. She'd rather die than to serve these scum of a Royalty.

Tati:

11What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

As the heat rose, many of her now spears began to melt, though it would seem Tati's heat was unable to obliterate them all, three of these spears penetrated the slave. "Getting hit by one of them, generally means game over" Melissa said, with a snap of her fingers, the three that penetrated the female would burst into powder snow that melted into water. "I could have shredded your beloved warrior the moment they connected" Melissa said. She would begin to move forward as she spoke, the puddles of water releasing an echo of splunking as she walked. "As per our agreement, that would mean I'v won right?" She said as she continued to walk forward, it didn't take her long to put about twenty five meters between her and the trio. Sweat now danced down her brow. "I'll be changing our deal, that one there. The weather witch, she's coming with me" Melissa said cocking her head as she looked to the King and Queen. "You were both very vocal before, I want to know everything about Perrington, You are going to tell me that information, right now, or I swear to god, I'm going to ram one of my lances up your ass" She said pointing to the king. "Then I'm going to connect your ass to the tip of the lance thats protruding from yer husbands mouth. Then I'm going to play the bongo's with your mediocre saggy boobs for every single FUCKING TEAR that comes from her face"

"You, you are a brave warrior, and I will save you." Melissa said as she cracked her fists. "I'v already gathered that the staff your wielding lets you manipulate the weather, seperating you from that means this battle ends for sure" The snow witch uttered. "Your going to see, that the power of snow isn't the only thing I can do." As she spoke the final word, as the word "do" left her mouth, her foot moved, her body vanished, activating the power of Soru, her vision would be her weakness but with the trio directly in front of her this wouldn't be too much of an issue. With the weather manipulation of the witch, her snow though powerful was losing its effectiveness, being matched by the heat of her weather capabilities.

The body of the young girl would re-appear in front of the weather witch, her hands extending upwards in an uppercut like motion, a single finger extended on each pushing forward through the air intending to strike the wrists that held the weather witch's staff. "SHIGAN" Melissa shouted as she proceeded forward, the attack was a powerful one, able to replicate the power of a bullet within a single finger, penetrating flesh with utter ease.

Rokushiki:
@Kaito

12What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:49 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

@Melly

Staying within her heat field came with grave consequences, Logia or not, heat was a major weakness to snow. Melly's body would now be covered in Second Degree Burns. However, it'd all cease after Melly's next movements. Concluding at speeds that even with her Haki the Weather Witch couldn't fathom, as the staff fell from her now mute wrists, the woman entered into a blind rage, head-butting her forehead against the woman's bosom. "Disgusting." The King commented, reaching into his robes to reveal a pistol. With no hesitation, the King would empty several rounds toward the slaves body, "Useless. If you can't protect us, then perish! I knew the tools from that man was defective!" the King screamed in a blind rage.

OCC:

Tati:

13What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:54 am

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly
As she withdrew her hands from the wrists of the slave, the female's body came crashing down to meet Melissa's own, though heat circulated her body, scalding at her skin in many ways, this did not seem to hinder her capabilities to flow into her elemental form. As the head of the female came crashing down to meet her, she would be greeted with a burst of snow that danced gently around her, though as the snow body of Melissa passed through the enraged Snow Witch, bullets pierced the air. With Melissa in her intangibile form and flowing through the body of Tati, these harmless bullets shot through her and into the body of the witch, emptying six bullets into her back, shredding her skin with ease. She was already falling, the heat of the room beginning to quell itsef. The snow witch by now had formed into her true body, her head turned to the side as Tati fell. The collar around her neck, dissolving before her very eyes. Before Tati had hit the ground, the life had already left her body. ""Useless. If you can't protect us, then perish! I knew the tools from that man was defective!"". Melissa's ears picked up on the sound of the Kings rage, her body vanishing with the useful power of Soru. The kings hand was still raised, his breathing heavier now from his outburst.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

The scream from the Queen filled the room, she had realized before the King had. The realization would set into the king's mind, as his hand which was still wrapped around the golden gun hit the floor with a watery thud. The liquid upon the ground beginning to pull out the heavier substance, combining the blood of royalty with the common blood of Tati. The blade of air had long expired, well before the King's hand had the floor, while standing a meter from the royal duo, her back to theirs, Was the Snow Queene herself. "Need a hand, Kingy bear" Melissa said as she turned, her hands crossed, her head cocked. The screaming Queen backed away, as the realizaton on the kings face finally allowed his brain to register what had happened. His good hand grasped his old by the wrist, falling into the crimson puddle at his feet, upon his knees he screamed, adding in to the chorus. The slaves whom had been the royal King and Queens chairs and tables began to stir. They had like Melissa had burns upon them. Yet anger was dead set in their faces. A flick of her hand would settle them, as snow burst forth into a dome, wrapping itself around the slaves. As the King and Queen screamed, guards would finally come to the hall.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, KILL HER, KILL HER YOU FOOLS" Screamed Evie as she knelt beside her king, her face white, the king himself wrapping his stump in his expensive cape. The sound of metal clanking as the armoured knights charged at Melissa would only bring around a gentle sigh. "Kings and Queens, bloody liars" she said as she conjured her lance once more. The battle was over before it began, much like a swordsman who played to a different beat, Melissa's movements outweighed those of the knights. Her ability was superior and even the Iron armour that they bore could not halt her from carving through it like butter. They fell with screams of pain, but would not die. She had no need to kill, though for the first time since Marineford, she felt as though she could.

"Haven't you learned anything yet you fugly ass cunt, I'm the motherfucking Queen now" Melissa said as she walked towards the King and Queen. A sway in her hip as she did so. "I control the snow, the powder that covers your entire island" and as if to show this within her hand she blasted up a flurry of snow that compacted together high in the air, revealing a hand that held the middle finger to the royals. "Now" Melissa said as she covered the final distance. The king himself had went silent, staring at his hand on the ground. "Tell me about Perrington?" she asked, her voice sweet as she bent forward to look the Queen in the eye. "Never" The Queen spat venomously. Melissa sighed softly. "Here I thought this would be easy" Melissa sighed, performing a spin she would kick the Queens tit, pushing her back from the king. With a single hand she grasped the kings collar and hoisted the taller man to his feet.

With a wave of her hand, she conjured snow that rapidly hungered for the touch of the royals flesh, the snow that touched the water seemed to absorb the blood of the royal and Tati, staining itself read as it locked the Kings feet in place. "Looks like your little hubby poo is still in shock, JEEEZUS, come on Kinggy, look at your Wife, how strong she's being, give her a fucking round of appla.......oh....wait.....never mindmy bad" "DON'T YOU DARE MOCK US, WE ARE ROYALY, YOU ARE NOUGHT BUT SCUM" "Blaaaablaaablaaa," Melissa said as she thrust her hands forward, releasing yet another flurry of snow that locked the Queens feet in place much like the Kings. "Blood means fuck all hun, if your too weak to protect yourself from this scum. NOW" Melissa said clicking her fingers in the process. She proceeded to then slap the king right across the face. "Kingy, we need you present before you bleed out, the quicker you answer the quicker we get that pesky stump taking care off. Okay...Okay SOO PERRINGTON, SPILL" Melissa said as she walked to the centre of the duo, each being roughly 5 meters from one another.

"N...NEVER" the Queen said, though her teeth had begun to chatter from the coldness of the snow that locked her in place. "P...P...Perrington.....A...arre....ev." "ENOUGH FERDINAND, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DO" The Queen shouted, seemingly jostling the King back to reality. "I will tell you...nothing" he said through gritted teeth. "Im done, I'v had enough." Melissa said as she brought her hand forth, much like she had done plenty of times today, she would summon forth her spear, a beautiful crystaline like weapon made of compact snow. Taking three steps backwards she moved her finger in a spinning motion. "You have five seconds to give me the answers I want, or one of you gets stabbed" Melissa would look to the duo.

"Five" a bead of sweat ran down the kings face, though Melissa couldn't tell if this was due to the fever from his hand being severed. "Four" As she looked to the Queen she stood strong, her eyes defiant as she looked to her husband. "Three" Yet still they didnt break. Melissa's finger stopped moving and with a twitch her spear darted forward, penetrating the right tit of the Queen who let ouf a severe howl. "OOOOOOOH RIGHT IN THE BOOB. ONE TIT WONDER COMING UP" Melissa said laughing as she yanked her finger back summoning the spear back to its original place. "You...you...PIG. YOU LIED." "Yeah...and?" Melissa said as she brought her finger back once more, the lance darting into the left tit of the Queen. "STOP HURTING MY WIFE" "Sorry...finger slipped. Now she's a no tit wonder" Melissa said shrugging. "Next one goes for your dick" Melissa said turning the lance to the crotch of the King.

"You....You're a fool if you think you can stop them" The king said laughing. "D...don't FEDA" "I WILL NOT BECOME A UNICH FOR THE LIKES OF THEM" The king shouted, quelling his Queen though the look in her eyes were out for blood. "T..THEY...are everywhere, hold stake in everything, they sell to the marines, legal fire arms, but they have their hand in everything, piracy, slaving, sex trade, kidnapping, child labour. Anything and everything, everywhere in the world, Perrington has their hand in the pot." the King said smiling. "And where can I find them?" Melissa asked. "No one knows" "Baltigo" The queen said. The duo looked to her. "Rumours circulate that....the one who sold us...THAT" she nudged her head towards Tati/ "Is in Baltigo" "PERFECT THANKS. You've been a good help. Melissa said. Her smile upon her face.

Turning away to walk out, she would skip across the water as if she hadn't just been in a battle of if she hadn't just you know, tortured a King and Queen. "We will have your head for this girl" The queen seethed. As Melissa got to the door she would stop. "OH YEAH, Two things" she said as she nudged her finger, sending the lance right into the left testicle of the king, with a spinning motion the lance would spin while within shredding the sack itself. His scream was one that put every girl to shame. "Shame you won't live long enoug hto tell anyone." Melissa said sighing as she waved her hand dissolving the snow prison that held the slaves. They were wide eyed at the King and Queen held captive, their sorry state. "Have at it boys and girls, your free now. Just...don't let em live" Melissa said and as she left only the screams of joy of the slaves could be heard.

14What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

"MOREEEEE" Melissa said as she threw the fourth plate down on the table. After her battle against Tati. Melissa had returned to Moira and Olivias, Olivia had set cream upon Melissa's burns, but the cold of the snow on her way back had already helped quell the worst of them. Now Moira was fattening her up like a lamb to the slaughter, she always got very hungry after an intense battle, five plates generally filled her up. As she corralled the fifth plate of egg, bacon and rice into her widely open maw, she would give a sigh of utter relief as she allowed her pregnant looking belly to soar free from the elastic of her skirt. "You've done it again Moira" Melissa said with glee as she patted her stomach. Without moving from the table Melissa would utilize the house den den to call Marineford. "Hello, Marineford Resource Center, Jenny speaking how may I help?" "JENNNNNAAAAY, ITS YO GIRL MELISSA" The Warlord shouted, after she shouted she released a rather large gaseous burp. "Oh....its you" Jenny said, obviously disgust in her voice.

"OH girl, I know you aint giving me attitude, I ain't afraid to come to Marineford, you wouldn't be the first set of tits I'v popped today." Melissa said as she continued to pat her stomach. "W...What" "ANYWAY, the reason I'm making this call. King Ferdanand and Queen Evie, yeah they be dead. Gone, never coming back." "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT" Jenny shouted through the snail. "Wow girl Hakunna your Mattata's. You didn't know them personally, don't be all shocked. They owned S.L.A.V.E.S. Slaves rebelled, some weather witch attacked me as well, but shes dead too. So yeah, Sakura kingdom, the slaves have over run it, but I'm gonna let em go cuz, well yeah royalties where a bitch, k girl, thanks love you byeeeeeeeee" Melissa said hanging up before Jenny could say anything else. "I swear to god, that girl, I ain't ever met her, but If I do, I'll punch her right in her fud" The Snow Queen said with disdain.

"You are very cruel to that wee girl" Moira said shaking her head, yet Melissa clocked the smile. "So whats the plan?" She asked as she began to wash up. "Only real clue I got was Baltigo, I guess I'll have to go there and try to find information on him" Melissa said shrugging as she stood up. "Guess I'll go get a train" The Shichibukai said. Saying her farewells and getting the typical be safes and all that, Melissa would be on her way to the train station. It wasn't far from Robelle, and the swirling dancing snow made her feel so much better. Though this would not last long, for on her way, she would meet someone. This person would be waiting at the station entrance. Standing still, watching her. "FUCCCK" Melissa said as she got to the ten meters from the person. "You're wearing one of those FUCKING COLLARS" Melissa shouted in annoyance. Sure enough the green strange collar was wrapped around this mans neck.

OOC:

15What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Empty Re: What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

What the F*** is Perrington [Part One] Jubilee

Standing about five meters away from Melissa outside of the station, the woman who stood at about 5'4 chewed on her pink bubblegum flavoured gum, as she'd peer Melissa directly in her eyes. "Ah... This time's a Shichibukai. This collar is so annoying. Unfortunately... I can't even kill the lil' bitch whose put it on me." the woman exclaimed nonchalantly. "Sorry lady. I have orders to kill ya! Your honestly my type... Nice little school girl figure too. Sucks I'mma have to slice you down to bits." the woman announced. Almost instantly, the woman's entire upper body was covered in Busoshoku Haki, however the colour of her armament matched the colour of the chewing gum in her mouth. The woman's entire body began to sprout boils, as if she'd been burned by a pot of oil, and much like a pimple being popped, the blackhead's in these growth's were bullet like projectiles made of Haki hardened chewing gum, yes, the woman, the assassin in question was a notable Three Star Hunter from Baltigo who went by the name of Dazz Killjoy. Her fruit abilities was a special paramecia type that made her body into an elastic like substance, similar to that of chewing gum. The gum heads were many in number, and covered over a ten meter radius, some even penetrating at least ten feet into the ground, if they had to be counted, the number would be exactly twenty-five, it was Dazz's favourite number, the exact number of men she concurred before turning over to the pinker side of life.

Dazz was a crude woman in both her speech and her ways, very sensual in her speech and the way she fought was very tricky and subtle. At least ten projectiles would've made towards Melissa's position, only five meters away, each projectile moving at her natural speed, and each bit coated in Busoshoku Haki, none aiming for vitals, or none aimed towards her head, Dazz's master wanted the snitch collected alive. Dazz maintained most of her personality, as her willpower wasn't anything to scoff at but she couldn't deny direct commands or kill the worm who'd placed it on her. She'd thought about castrating the man multiple times, or shoving spiked balls up his bum but she'd digress in her thoughts, the woman licked her licks, her whole body transformed into the bubbelgum state, similar to the poison form of the Doku Doku, but less fluid, her bubbling body mirrors that of several miniature bubbles being blown. All her bullets stemmed from her upper body, leaving her legs in exposed from Haki but in a bubblegum state.

Dazz:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum