Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) Empty defence and Claim of the Charon (voyage) Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Voyage Name: defence and Claim of the Charon
Participant(s):solo
Description:With the mysterious disappearance of Sylvester Sweet, the former captain of the now split and defunct crew of the six barrel pirates. It falls upon the last sole remaining member of the crew to go to the docks and claim and protect the beloved ship from being turned into scrap by thieves and salvagers

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
It had been some time since he had caught sight or hair of his missing captain. Actually, he hadn't heard much from him since the incident with the fake sword. He was getting impatient and honestly he was getting very bored with water seven. Things were not as exciting it had seemed that the city had fallen into a standstill period of quiet. He needed action he needed excitement hell he needed some good old-fashioned fun. So he decided to go down to the docks of water seven perhaps his missing captain would be there hell he could have a ship there and that's where he was laying low for all he knew.

He sighed as he walked down the streets with his trademark black cloak and red cloud decorations upon it. The collar of his cloak pointed upwards as it would abscond his facial features. Yubashiri as always hanging at his side as he walked across the cobblestone streets. He would need to be careful from now on since he was now wanted but he wouldn't mind a little challenge. he shook his head and spoke quietly to himself. "No, no bad Dai no getting into fights your on a mission today." He sighed and would soon reach the docks and would head to the main office.

Maybe he could get some answers as to his missing captain. He took a calming breath and munched on a mint and proceeded into the office. Carefully ducking his head under the small human-sized doorway. He would walk with confidence and look down and rang a little bell on the front desk. A voice from the back answering "Yes yes I'm coming I'm coming please wait right there." He exhaled gently and would drum his fingers against the wooden countertop and wait as patiently as he could. The sound of foot steeps hurridly approaching as a small man came from behind a door in the back and straightened out his glasses.

He would keep his face covered all the same but smile as he looked down at the little human. The little clerk couldn't have been more than five-foot feet tall compared to dai's own seven foot three height. The clerk nervously cleared his throat. " My your a big boy aren't you, how can I help you this day sir?" Dai would continue to stand as he looked down. He spoke kindly to the man none the less "I seemed to have misplaced my ship a friend of mine has it registered under his name as I was fast asleep in my quarter's little joke he tends to do, Its under the name Sylvester sweet can yo9u tell me which dock it is located at."

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
The clerk raised a brow and shook his head and got up and walked over to a row of filing cabinets. Mumbling to himself "Alright let's see Sylvester, Sylvester, Sylvester." He ran his fingers across the filing cabinets and stopped and pulled out a drawer and began to sort through the files. Running his little fingers through the files he stopped and pulled out and opened it and began to comb through its contents. "Ahhh yes here we are The Charon, wonderful ship, Brig class lets see since the sheer size of it we have it docked at one of our larger docking ports, let's see here dock 18."

He smiled wide and happily beneath his collar and gave an appreciative half bow towards the human. "I apologize for this little inconvenience of mine thank you for the directions." The little man placed the folder back in the file cabinet and walked around and outstretched his hand. "Oh think nothing of it, sir, everybody gets turned around here once in a while think nothing of it." Dai reached out and gently grasped the human's hand and shook it for a few moments before pulling it back. He would turn about and head out the door.

Well so far so good. He had been able to find the location of the ship. What was most surprising though was that it was a most expensive ship. A ship like that was worth hundreds of millions of berri. A fine vessel to claim for himself now that the captain had absconded. A most fitting reimbursement since he had willingly become a pirate for that specific man. Now he was a pirate without a crew but things were going to turn about for him all for the better. A new day age would rise with him as captain of this ship.

He walked slowly across the docks and hummed to himself. he was in a rather chipper mood now he had his own ship to claim and perhaps he could find out a clue to the whereabouts of his missing captain. his footsteps were light as he casually walked along the docks although being ever vigilant minding the numbers on the signs on the docks. "Hmm, lets see here now where am i now." He looked up and saw the nearest dock sign was roughly twenty meters away and moved at his full speed and looked up "Here you are dock 18."

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
With His discovery of the dock, he had been waiting for. he smiled happily and turned and began to walk down the b0oardwalk. Continually humming to himself quietly binks sake.  This was it he was going to get his first real look at his new ship.  Oh, he felt the goosebumps ride up along his neck as he walked.  He wondered what it looked like what kind of rooms it had aboard it not to mention how large it was. He had heard many brigs class warships varied in size. He sighed as he saw most of the docks were vacant except for a single lone ship in this quadrant.

He shook his head and scratched the top of it. It was odd that there was so much space in this single dock and only one lone ship. Something didn't feel right or perhaps it could be something he had eaten. He, however, would remain on hius guard. he found it hard to believe such large ships such as the one he was going to were in short supply these days. his right hand slowly reaching over to yubashiris handle. Reaching the end of the dock he looked upon his ship.It was a sight to behold truly worthy of the brig class the total length reached 20 meters in length.

He smirked happily as he slowly climbed up along the gangplank and walked onto the ship. Maybe this is why there weren't any other ships because this massive thing took up so much room. He chuckled happily as he placed his hand on the side of the ship and began to walk the length of the ship. He needed to get his sense of where everything was since this was new territory for him. He lifted his hand and proceeded into an office like building below the helm of the ship. shutting the door behind him and would begin to make himself comfortable.

He found a small couch well small for him but it would make due for now.  He sat down and began to rifle through some papers that were scattered about and read through them. though his love for his ship began to dimish slightly as he found out this had been a recommissioned ship its previous job was a slave ship. He growled and crumbled the piece of paper in anger and leaned back against the couch. He couldn't blame the ship for its previous job it was people that made her a slave ship, well now this ship was going to be one of freedom. Before he knew it he had felt his eyes droop and he fell asleep on the couch.

Last edited by Daimaru on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
He was abruptly awoken as he fell out of the couch and hit the floor face first. He top teeth digging into the wooden floorboards and piercing through it. He groaned and began to pry his individual teeth from the wood carefully. He shook his head and spat on the ground.  Picking small bits of splitters from his mouth and tossing them onto the ground as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.  He really needed to learn how to sleep with his mouth closed.  A problem to be solved at a later time, that was going to be future dai's problem. He chuckled and looked around the office once again.

He sighed and shook his head as he looked over at a clock on the wall. he had only been asleep for roughly thirty minutes. He still had plenty of time to get to his main objective. there was a fine layer of dust on the coffee table as he set the papers down. Well, it seemed the captain has not been in this area since his mysterious disappearance either. Well, at least this gave him claimers rights at least in his own mind. He did feel somewhat a disappointment as he had not been able to find a clue of his new friend's whereabouts but having his own personal brig well that made up for it.

He smirked and just as he sat up he heard the sound of approaching footsteps crossing onto his ship. He quickly moved and pressed his body as flat against the left side of his door as he heard the sounds of voices speaking to one another. the first one a somewhat high pitched shrill tone "You sure this ships abandoned?" A deep guttural voice answered back more than likely belonging to a portly fellow. "Yes, man this thing has been empty for over a month with no one coming back and forth easy pickings."

The sound of more approaching footsteps followed as he remained still against the wall. He could roughly hear there were about six sets of different pairs of feet. He narrowed his eyes and cursed inside his head. Seems like people wasted no time for scavenging around here well they weren't about to scavenge this ship first. He already has lain dibs on it being the sole person to enter it within a month. He remained against the wall as the door was pushed open and a pair of feet walked in. "Man this place is huge there definitely gotta be some good finds around here." He smirked and waited in position behind the door remaining as silent as the grave.

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
He remained still his body pressing up against the wood. He smirked wide beneath his collar of his cloak. Oh, these poor naive scrappers they had no idea what was in store for them. He smirked as he pushed the door closed behind the man and moved at his fullest speed. the sound of a muffled scream resonated within the room as dai wrapped his left hand around the man's mouth while the other grasped his throat. He could feel the mans pulse within his fingertips beating gently along with his own. He let out a gentle hushing noise at the scared human.

His voice was soft and whispered into the little human's ear. " Now now no crying out you will spoil the surprise." He smirked and continued to squeeze the windpipe of the human while continuing to cut off oxygen into his mouth or nostrils. Oh, how the little mas struggled and kicked. He even made dai wince as he was struck in the stomach with a crowbar. But that was nothing to his endurance. He felt the human's pulse race faster and faster and faster than slowly being to slow down until he felt it cease completely. He smirked and gently set the body up against the wall upright.

He exhaled softly and undid the hooks to his cloak and slipped out of it. Now He appeared wearing a sleeveless dark blue shirt and pants. Drawing Yubashiri from its sheath and walking towards the door. He licked his lips as he took a calming breath and kicked the door outwards. The invading scrappers were startled but quickly got into a five-man defensive line. He smirked and cracked his neck to the side and began to walk out of the office. "Man you guys sure picked the wrong boat to fuck with."

there were four men in the center of the ship with one in the rearguard. A pale frightened look on his face as the men shakily held there ground. The one in the back began to speak to himself, "no, no, no this is not how its supposed to go this was supposed to be abandoned." A wide grin on Dai's face as he had caught the word abandoned. "It was abandoned yes, it was my captain's ship only right it goes to the last remaining crew member on this island." He smirked and slid his right leg behind him as he leaned onto his left holding his sword at an eighty degrees guarding stance.

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
He remained planted in his spot as he stared at the five remaining scrap thieves. Neither of them moved as they stared down at one another. He watched as the farthest one on the left side gulped nervously. He could see beads of sweat dripping down from his forehead down to the tip of his nose. Oh, fear such an interesting smell. The air was rank with it as it radiated off the men in waves. He tightened his grip on his blade handle and slowly began to walk towards them. First moving at a casual walking speed and slowly ever so casually he would increase his speed more and more.

As he increased his speed faster and faster as he was approaching his enemies. He was roughly ten meters away when he when reached his full speed.With the grace, he was allowed he leaped into the air and spun his sword behind him as he then pointed it at what appeared to be the brains behind the operation of this little heist. He smirked as suddenly then men behind him let out a pained gasp as fountains of blood sprung forth as the heads of the four men came rolling onto the floor.

He shook his head disappointedly. " Ugh, now I have to clean that up just great oh well." He pointed his sword at the man who then proceeded to drop his weapon and slowly back away in fear. " Looks like your all that's left, I should have held back more but I don't abide with trespassers shame really no one will ever find your bodies." the man gasped and whimpered and turned and began to run away trying to escape from Dai. But it was all for not. Dai had the greater speed on his side and he was not letting anyone leave.

especially not so low-grade excuse for a human who had dared to steal from him. He pulled his right hand back and flung his sword like a javelin and threw it into the man's chest cavity.  For a moment or two, the man took a few steps and clenched at his chest and fell forward driving the blade into the wooden planks of the crossing gangplank. He sighed and walked over and retrieved his sword and dragged the body and piled it with the others side by side. He shook his head and hummed to himself quietly as he dragged the last human out of the office and put him with the others. He was going to need a mop and lots and lots of soap. He shrugged and grabbed a rope and began to tie the humans together and then using his superior Fishman strength he threw the five bodies over the side of the boat and watched them slowly begin to sink to the bottom of the ocean.

He waved playfully at them goodbye and sighed and went into the office and dug around for a while until he found a mop and bucket and clean up the mess he had mad with there blood.  Over and over again he would have to change the mop buckets contents until finally, the deck of the ship was nice and clean and free of blood stains. with what he sighed and wiped his brow and pulled the gangplank up from the dock and onto the ship. He was gonna take a little nap now then he was going to head out and do some more"constructive things".

Techniques used:

(Dai exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum