Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time Empty [Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:00 am

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P
He was mad..... real mad.
Klinghoffer paced back and forth in an abandoned bar that he had been using to plan his grand heist, 'The Big Time'. The wall that ran parallel to the bar counter was covered in photos of potential entry and exit points, layouts of the bank, guard shifts, vault locations and potential heist members. In particular there were photo's of current notable figures in the area; a stylish cowboy, a young hooded girl, a young lad with orange hair, a slick looking man with curly hair and a lady clad in red with black hair. His pacing got faster and faster with his movements becoming more rigid and stressed, just by looking at his face you could tell that the musician was highly strung about the heist.

Klinghoffer's mind wandered his thoughts on what he could do to prepare for The Big Time or kill some time before it happens, until it landed upon robbing another bank. The best way to get practice for an actual heist is to do an actual heist he thought as he put his hands together in excitement. Now that he had decided to commit the dirty deed, he needed to find the perfect place to do it that would maximize profit with the least amount of effort, Now where could i find something like that the musician contemplated as his eyes wandered back over to the wall of people. While he perused the faces of notable people in Water 7, his eyes came upon a man with black curly hair, Kenneth Kujo was his name. A local rich kid who manages one of his father's bars, 'The Hole', this pompous ass had kicked him out of his pub for playing music that didn't fit the tone that he was looking for. The place was not that heavily guarded and was always packed full of people, this place seemed like it was a gold mine just waiting to be discovered.

Klinghoffer grabbed his guitar off of a small table and slung it over his back, as he walked to the the door he grabbed a large sack that he had double bagged for if he needed to haul something relatively heavy. He pulled out his key to the dingy hideout and locks the door as he left. He pulled a large ruined mattress over the door to cover his base and made haste to the upmarket bar, the bar itself was around 1.5km or almost a mile away so it was a pleasant walk. The musician arrived out the front of The Hole, he pushes the door open and strides into the bar with a grin on his face.

2[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time Empty Re: [Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:17 am

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P
As he entered the scene, a few people turn to look but then immediately go back to what they were doing, it seemed that his presence wasn't that noticed. Klinghoffer sat down at a table relatively close to the the cash register and observed the amount of people in the area, what they bought, who was playing and last but not least, the guards. There seemed to be 40 patrons in the bar, a large amount but small for this pub as it was the middle of the day, he scanned around and spotted 4 body guards and an assumed 1 or 2 more upstairs. Klinghoffer looked over at the live music playing, it was feeble looking man who was quivering in his boots so badly that he could barely hold a clean note on his harmonica, the guy didn't look to be the 'hero' sort. With his recon finished, the musician grasped Layla off of his back and stood up from his seat. With a loud Wah! Klinghoffer strummed his guitar and played a Minor Inversion Triad and with a blink of an eye, the lively bar went silent as people realised they were frozen in place as if they were mere statues.

[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time Ryusuke_minami_by_yummyrazorbladecandy-d41svt5

"Everyone be cool this is a robbery, I ain't gonna touch ya if you don't resist. I'm just gonna take your wallets then you can all go on with your miserable lives" Klinghoffer said as he walked over to the cash register and opened up his sack, with one single button, the musician opened up the til and removed the tray from the register and emptied it into the bag. After draining the money of the register he turned to the crowd and walked up to each one, reaching into their pockets and putting their wallets into the bag as well. After he finished raiding the totally deserving customers, he starts to walk to the door and says "Karma's a bitch..."

As he spoke his one liner that he had rehearsed on the way there,  a brawny man comes down from the second story of the establishment with an enraged look on his face, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO EDDY, EDDI, EDD, AND ED?! YOU'LL PAY!" says the beefcake as he started to charge at the musician. Klinghoffer dropped the sack of cash and took up his guitar once again and played a screeching guitar solo that he called Double Stop Destruction, Layla let out a sound blast that was aimed straight at the meat head and before he could make it within striking range of the musician he was swept off of feet by and sent crashing down onto the polished spruce wood floors, leaving a large hole where his head crashed through it. "You just had to ruin my moment..." Klinghoffer says as he picks up the bag, "Good day to you all, Smooth Criminal Klinghoffer strikes again." And with that he slings his guitar over his shoulder and bolts off, surely the authorities would be on the scene soon so the Smooth Criminal had to make his escape as soon as possible.

3[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time Empty Re: [Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:08 am

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P
Klinghoffer thought quickly and jumped a fence into a small alley, surveying the area while still sprinting, he came across a flight of metal stairs. Not knowing where it went, the musician took it anyway and ended up on top of the building, he ran to each side of the roof looking for a another exit. By the time he had checked all 4 sides of the rooftop the authorities had caught up to him, a mere 15 meters infront of him stook 3 low life marines and Kenneth Kujo, the bastard he had just successfully stole from. "Heh, so you finally show your pig loving face huh?" Klinghoffer says in a snarky fashion, "I don't think you get the position your in Yamamoto, you've been caught and there is no way you are going to get away from me" Kujo says but as he was speaking, the musician already took his leave. "Here goes nothing..." Klinghoffer says to prepare himself, he runs at his top speed and leaps off of the rooftop and onto the one next to it, as he lands he loses his footing and trips over, dropping the bag on the floor. "GET HIM BOYS!!" Kenneth orders the marines as he points at the escaping thief. "Ah, Fuck it" Klinghoffer curses as he scrambles to his feet and snatches the sack as he runs to jump over to the next roof, losing a few wallets in the process.

The musician skids along the ground of the next roof and runs towards the stairs that went down the building, he looked back to check if they were following him, his eyes widened as he saw that they were mid jump onto the previous rooftop. Klinghoffer runs down the stairs and down into an alley, with a spring in his step, he runs down the alley and comes out at a canal. With the marines out of sight, the musician sprints down the side of the canals making even more distance between himself and the marines when a shadowy figure steps out from a dark alley. "Thought you could get away from me that easily, huh Yamamoto? You as bad a thief as you are a musician i see" Kenneth Kujo says as he steps out from the alley and onto the side street. Wasting no time at all, Klinghoffer drops the bag once more and slings his guitar back around into his grip, with a loud Wah! Klinghoffer plays his Minor Inversion Triad once more.

[Voyage] Preparing for The Big Time Ryusuke_minami_by_yummyrazorbladecandy-d41svt5

And just like he was frozen in time, Kenneth could no longer move.  Klinghoffer picks up the the sack and with a menacing grin decides to takes advantage of the frozen man, he walks up to Kenneth and reaches into his pocket and pulls out his unsurprisingly thick wallet then drops it into the sack. "Seems like more than enough payment for the unpaid gigs i did for you" Klinghoffer chuckles then in one swift movement, the musician pantsed the young upstart and kicked him over onto the hard brick floor. He then tied his hands and feet up with a coil of rope that was laying inside of a boat tied up on the side of the canal, as he ran away he yelled out "See you, Slum Cowboy". With all of his problems gone, Klinghoffer was in the clear with his profit, he made his way back to his hideout to make sure he got rid of the heat. The musician covers up the door once more with the mattress as he entered, Klinghoffer puts the sack onto the table and lets out a long sigh of relief. "I can already see the headlines..." He says to himself as he sits down on a chair and leans back to relax "The Smooth Criminal Heists 'The Hole' "

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum