Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:51 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

"There are just as many ways for me to hurt you then their is to heal you."
-Roma Velts-"

It was six a.m in the morning, Roma was standing at the edge of her ship looking out into the distance as the ship approached Karakuri island, it would be another hour before they reached Karakuri's shoreline but Roma wanted to have a personal chat with  Rear Admiral Brask in his office to inform him of her arrival and to give the location of her ship so that Ensign Elliot, as well as Commodore Kouchou,  know where to go. There was a chance that the Rear Admiral could also be a spy for either Captain Yua or Revolutionary Craif, but she planned to have her ship moved either way just to be sure.

There was a slight creaking noise and Roma side glanced in the direction of the noise to see the newly recruited marine's come out onto the deck some yawning while the others stretched, Roma looked back out into the distance but the moment the men noticed her presence she could hear them straighten themselves out before one of them spoke, Good morning Commodore Roma!
Roma turned around to face her man,"Good morning men. Is Ensign Rindaman still sleeping?"

Yes ma'me, would you like us to wake him? One of them spoke up before Roma turned back out to look into the distance as she began to activate her ability causing her to float into the air, "That will not be required. When he wakes up on his own tell him to guide the ship north of Karakuri Shoreline and wait for my return." Roma then speed out above the sea traveling to Karakuri ahead of time leaving her ship behind.

When she finally made it to the island she kept flying around to scout out the area but consistently avoided the actual city walls in fear of being shot down or viewed as a foreign attacker, it didn't take her long to spot out the flag of the world government and a building close by to it after nearly forty minutes of searching, she touched down onto the ground and began making her way into the building but because it took her a longer period to reach the base there were quite a few marines's walking around but it couldn't be helped and since she had just arrived on the island nobody was even looking in her general direction as they went about their business.

She began making her way to the Rear Admirals office after a bit of exploring acting as casual as she would have as if she was still on Lulusia, once she located the door she gave three knocks before hearing a tired voice speak out, "Come in..." When Roma opened the door the Rear Admiral immediately stood up due to not recognizing her as one of his men but Roma held up her arms high in defense, "Commodore Roma Velts, we spoke over the phone with Rear Admiral Orion."

Upon a few seconds of glaring at her as he recalled the event he visibly relaxed and fell back into his chair, "Commodore Velts, I'm not a man that like's surprises." Roma understood the feeling well, "Sorry Rear Admiral, I won't take up much of you're time I only came to inform you my ship will be on the island within the hour and to give the location of my ship for you to send Ensign Elliot and Commodore Kouchou when they arrived. I also know you've been keeping close tabs on Future city, I want a copy of everything you have on pirate or revolutionary like activity in the city."

The Rear Admiral just looked at her before giving a chuckle as he went into the lower drawer of his desk pulling out a large stack of files as he slid it onto his desk, "My intuition was right, you're just as serious as I imagined, luckily for you I already took the liberty of getting all reports on Revolutionary and Pirate like activity in the city."  Roma grabbed the large stack of files, "Thank you, I'll keep in touch." Roma was about to turn around and leave, "Be careful Officer Roma, the city is owned by Happo navy, they aren't our enemy but their not our allies either." Roma turned back smiling, "I'll keep that in mind." Roma began making her way out of the base to go back to her ship to wait for Ensign Elliot and Commodore Kouchou arrival.

Skills:

Last edited by Crimson Plague on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:24 pm

Rindaman

Rindaman
Little did anyone know, Rindaman was having the nicest dream of receiving a rather decent amount of fame and attending some sort of marine banquet with all of his friends. During this dream, Roma was also there, but she was taller, along with her assets being a lot more prominent than usual. Basically, every woman in this dream was perfect and meal on the table was some kind of delicacy that only talented chefs could make. He was enjoying his life and felt that his work paid off, hi daydreams only echoed his prime goals in life.

*Creak!*

But the sudden move of the boat managed to Wake Rindaman out of his deep slumber, it was somewhere close to 10:30 a.m. by the time he woke up. Rinda started to panic a little bit, thinking that his internal clock failed him and a superior officer would bust in the room with a bucket of ice cold water. But he started to realize that he wasn't with his platoon anymore, he was currently traveling with Roma with her newly founded group. It was a group that he was proud to be in, and he became even more appreciative of the fact that she didn't suddenly appear to incur her wrath of the grunts sleeping in at times.

"What is this? Ptsd?"

After a small chuckle to himself, Rinda started to get dressed and head to the deck of the ship.

"She's gone ahead? Already?"

"Yes sir, the orders that were left behind was for you to take the ship north of Karakuri Shoreline and wait for her return. "

"Hmm... alright..... let's move this baby!"

3Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:41 am

Suzu

Marine
Marine

Suzu

She was up before dawn that morning, not that it was anything unusual for Suzume. Growing up in a restaurant and carrying over the habit to when she entered the service of the Marines, she was literally an early bird. Even when there wasn't any particular thing she needed to do, she liked to take a stroll around the morning markets to see what was fresh for sale. Today was when Commodore Roma Velts was supposed to be arriving assuming she didn't encounter problems on her trip. And so after her morning walk, the little redhead took a detour to the port to see if she could catch them.

She had a brief chat with one of the sailors there inquiring if any new ships had arrived yet. It was around 6 am so it was still quite early. The man replied that none have docked but a single ship was spotted just a while ago heading their way. Borrowing a spyglass for a moment Suzume spotted it too, though from its bearings it didn't seem like it was heading straight to the port, but it was definitely approaching the island. Perhaps they didn't want to draw too much attention?

Suddenly a single figure would rise from the ship... and soar through the sky? Suzume thought twice about trying to intercept whoever it was. Though she could follow them around with her eyes, she could tell they were pretty fast in the air. She was unsure if she could keep up in a serious race. The figure would fly around briefly as if scouting before heading for the Marine base and she lost sight of them when they touched down. Suzume turned the spyglass back at the ship where the flying figure came from. It was much closer now and she was able to confirm the Marine colors.

She handed the spyglass back to the sailor and thanked him before taking to the skies herself. She had a hunch, and if she was right, the flying figure would return to the ship the same way. Even if they didn't, it would still be good to monitor the incoming ship in some way. And so she hung around near the clouds in the direct line between the ship and Marine base, hoping they would pass by that way.

From what she could see, the crew on board wasn't too big in size. There wasn't anyone she could immediately identify as the leader. Actually she didn't even know how the Commodore and her Ensign looked like as this would be their first time meeting. But she was expecting something distinctive. She herself wasn't sporting Marine attire at the moment. She was just wearing her usual red kimono. Though people in the port town usually recognize her by now even without the Marine coat. As for her own Ensign, he should be somewhere in town.

It didn't take long for her to wait. It was only a few minutes and the flying figure was back again, this time with what looked like a stack of documents. Well you don't just walk out or in this case fly out of a Marine base with a stack of documents unless you were a Marine yourself. Suzume decided to drop in and give them a greeting. Popping out from the cloud where she was watching from, she flew down in the direct path of the flying figure, a fair distance ahead of them and waved at them while smiling.

"Hello there!"

Suzu

4Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:10 pm

MoonlightButterfly

Marine
Marine

MoonlightButterfly
Kaia was not the happiest this morning considering she had to do paperwork so early right before this. She as still even in her marine uniform, though it looked more like a pop idol's outfit far more than it needed to. She'd also have a coat on thankfully, the hood up as she yawns, sitting near the docks on one of the posts once she chased off a seagull-like..fluffy...bird of some kind from the post. Damn things appeared on every island nowadays it seemed, it squawking briefly but flying away. She swore they were the rats of the sea, even down to trying to perch themselves in her room if she doesn't close the window.

She'd let a few minutes pass, before not even reacting as she saw someone flying through the air. She was really just desensitized to devil fruit users by this point in her career, though not fully understanding how that all worked. It was as simple as eat the fruit gain magical powers as far as she cared to understand. The user of the fruit was...oddly cute, though not her type. Especially since she likely had no chance anyways seeing as this commodore was what, two ranks above her? She assumed that was her rank or around there due to someone like commodore Kouchou talking to her so casually. She'd never spoken to them, but in her year of being at Karakuri, she wasn't stupid enough to not at least know the names of the staff there that outranks her. Though, this also presented herself with another possibility; maybe traveling with this flying Commodore so she could get a better commanding officer and travel to somewhere better. She'd just have to try to not be argumentative like she usually is with higher ups, which should be easy unless something goes terribly wrong. She'd call to the Commodore as she was heading back to the ship. "Hey! I'm sorry to bother you Commodore, but I'd like to ask you something really important." She'd just call her by assumed title since she wasn't sure whether Miss or Sir should be used, heading over to talk to the direction of her ship.

5Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:36 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Elliot Royale Khun had gotten up like any other ensign that morning, but he knew that today was the beginning of something new. He was tasked to another Commodore as well as the little Commodore that he had recently helped out in the field. They would be gathering a rather interesting crew to say the least. The Human Weapon had decided to wear his typical attire of jeans, shows, and a marine shirt under his hoodie. The hoodie was pulled up when he walked into the Rear Admirals office about ten or so minutes after Roma had left the HQ to head back to her ship. The rear admiral gave him the location and told him to be on his way for his orders. “Thank you, sir.” Elliot saluted before beginning his short journey to the dock where the ship was located.

On his way towards the ship, he noticed the little Commodore and someone else flying in the sky above the ship it looked like. Looking back down to notice Kaia, the other ensign that he had been teamed up with in the city, Elliot gave a small welcoming wave as his yelled to the duo in the sky. “Kaia, you can come with me. I was just on my way to the ship of a new Commodore in Karakuri. “ He started back off towards the ship, which could easily be seen at the docks. Picking up the pace, Elliot pulled down his hood to walk out on the dock and onto the ship of Commodore Roma. He hoped that the duo in the sky would wrap up their little conversation and make it back to the ship quickly.

Looking around the ship he would take notice to the beautiful design, despite not having any clue on how they were made. He was a scientist though, and he had big plans for advancements in the way they see transportation around the skies. Elliot soon found himself lost in a rabbit hole of thought that could only be awakened by hearing his name, and he would come out of this little hole with a lot of new ideas for himself and his crew.

-Word Count: 363
-Tags:@Crimson Plague @Suzu @MoonlightButterfly @Rindaman

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

6Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:04 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

Roma continued her steady pace towards her ship, she could see it in the distance just off the shore as it was much closer than where she left it which was what she expected, no doubt Officer Rindaman was awake and guided the ship, he was a competent marine officer and she could only hope Ensign Elliot was just as much dedicated. Suddenly as she was coming upon a group of clouds a small winged female popped out as she said, "Hello there!" as she waved and smiled, usually this wouldn't phase Roma but because it was so sudden and she wasn't expecting for anything to pop out at her in the sky she stopped mid-flight as she released a girlie squeak of surprise "Kuuah!!"

The moment the sound came out she covered her mouth with her free hand as if trying to seal up the sound that was already released, Roma suddenly turned around trying to recompose herself due to the embarrassing moment by taking a breath before turning back to face the stranger with her usual demeanor, "Hello there, I'm Roma Velts. A pleasure to meet you, miss...?" However before their conversation could go any further a voice from below suddenly called out, "Hey! I'm sorry to bother you Commodore, but I'd like to ask you something really important." Roma looked back at the winged girl assuming she was talking to her but also putting two and two together, "Are you perhaps....Commodore Kouchou?"

But once more before Roma could get her answer or before the winged women could respond yet another voice called out to them, "Kaia, you can come with me. I was just on my way to the ship of a new Commodore in Karakuri. “ Roma gave a half smirk as she looked downwards at the duo, "I see, so you are Commodore Kouchou and that must be Ensign Elliot Khan, I'm not so sure of the third person though." Roma turned towards Commodore Kouchou, "Nice too meet you Commodore Kouchou, allow me to reintroduce myself, I am Commodore Roma Velts." Roma held out her hand to greet her fellow Commodore and allow her to get a few words in since they had been interrupted twice but after a few sentences she would cut it short, "I would love to chit-chat but the others are already beginning to make their way to my ship and quite frankly I didn't expect the island to be so cold and I'm simply freezing, shall we go?"

Roma along with her fellow Commodore Kouchou would return to the ship, Officier Elliot and the unknown Officer already aboard the ship while Roma's men stood behind them, she assumed Rindaman was doing something and she would wait a moment or two to allow him to finish his business before calling him out onto the deck. Once everyone was gathered Roma spoke, "Hello everyone, some of you already know who I am but for the other's my name is Commodore Roma and it's nice too meet you. All officers ranked Ensign or higher follow me to my private quarters while the rest of you secure the ship tightly so we don't get swept up by a stray sea current." The five marine soldiers in the back saluted as they yelled, "Yes ma'me!" in unison as they returned to their regular duties.

Roma began to lead the rest of the group into her private quarters and once everyone was inside she would close the door, "Please, everyone get comfortable and take a seat anywhere you like, if anyone has any personal questions before I start now is the time to ask."

Roma's personal quarters:

7Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:13 pm

Rindaman

Rindaman
Rinda was rather patient with how he was directing the ship, also taking this time to get a good view and idea of how the Karakuri waters were. Building a potential map of the place was the first step to the marines being able to function in any sort of environment professionally. Playing it by ear can only work so many times, so Rinda figured that one of the reasons why Roma gave the command to ride up north was to get Rinda accustomed to surveying the islands that they would be operating on.

"I really should start to get a map of the place. Or better yet, work on maps of places in Karakuri that could be considered areas of interest. It would be even more useful if these places and I could pass it on to the marines when it involves the more serious assignments."

However, more and more of these attempts of drawing up maps when it involves places of interest would include Rindaman getting a little physical and walking on foot. If he ended up being by himself during those times, it could be dangerous. However, Rindaman was quite the scrapper, and his devil fruit gave him the luxury of being a little more confident in his durability and taking punishment. He would definitely require more training, but Rindaman was sure that he could handle it.

"But that's far in the future, for now..the others should be arriving on the ship soon...."

After reporting to the deck once Roma got back, Rindaman took a look at the two others.

"Are these the two marines the admiral was talking about? Good stuff, we really are moving up in the world with all these capable people."

He gave each of them a friendly wave before they mobilized and went to meet in Roma's room. As the went towards Roma's room, Rinda took a nearby chair and sat down.

8Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:29 pm

Suzu

Marine
Marine

Suzu

Upon closer inspection, the flying person didn't have wings which begged the question of just how exactly she was flying. Suzume tried to suppress a chuckle, seeing her surprised. But she quickly recovered. She introduced herself as Roma Velts to which the little Commodore reacted by gently clapping her hands together in expression of her sudden realization.

"Ah, so it is you!"

Since Roma introduced herself promptly, Suzume intended to return the gesture and introduce herself too, but before she could do so, a voiced called out from below them. Suzume however wasn't familiar with the owner of the voice. She wondered if this was another one of Roma's subordinates. Roma's interpretation of it though was different from what Suzume expected.

"Hmm. That wasn't one of your people? I don't recognize her, but I suppose I can't possibly know everyone in this base. I've only just arrived recently myself."

More voices joined the people below and Suzume easily recognized the tall ensign arriving at the scene. It seemed he was acquainted with the other girl so Suzume was right that it was someone from this base that she hadn't personally met.

"I was gonna introduce myself properly too, but I guess it can't be helped. As you say, I'm Commodore Suzume Kouchou. It's a pleasure to meet you."

When Roma mentioned the cold, Suzume could almost see herself from a couple of weeks ago. She had quite the similar reaction to the climate too. She had long since learned to dress warmly however, and in some ways got used to it over time. Still not wanting to keep her new colleague out there with the chills, she nodded and agreed to follow her back to her ship.

After introducing herself again to the group, Roma led them to what Suzume assumed was the captain's quarters slash meeting room in the ship. Inside, she pulled up a chair and took a seat since Roma offered anyway. When Roma asked if anyone had anything they'd like to say before they began their meeting, Suzume raised her hand.

"I do actually. We seem to have an extra person present. And I'm sort of curious who they are."

Her tone wasn't one of sternness but genuine curiosity. She was always willing to hear people out. Her eyes wandered from the new girl who joined them and Ensign Khun who appeared to be acquainted with her. She didn't hear anything from the ensign either about an extra guest.

Suzu

9Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:36 am

MoonlightButterfly

Marine
Marine

MoonlightButterfly
She'd immediately follows Elliot, relieved someone she knows is at least willing to let her join them. She at least didn't have to be too dishonest that way, given this action implied she had some good standing with someone. She wasn't exactly surprised that Commodore Kouchou had never heard of her, let alone seen her. After all, one can't know all of the subordinates of every commanding officer since it'd be simply too much to actively remember. Also, Elliot confirmed that the woman with Kouchou was in fact a commodore, a new one in the region apparently. This detail would tell in their actually being effected by the cold, someone used to winter islands not usually even registering it in that way after a certain amount of acclimation.

She'd then hear the new Commodore, Roma Velts, speak to her and the others who were of the said rank and above. She was curious what this could lead to, though she suppressed her...more out there theories, such as this being an excuse to murder them all or something like that. It didn't seem like something a marine would do, but she still erred on the side of caution, sitting with the rest of the group in Roma's private quarters.

She'd clear her throat, being more confident as a first impression. "I'm Ensign Kaia Mcintyre, and I'd like to transfer from my current commanding officer to one of the individuals eligible and thus, join this crew." she'd keep herself professional in speech for now, just to maximize her chances. "I'd like the chance to work on warmer islands as well, as most of my work has been done on winter islands, if that's possible." She'd finish her statements, never directly looking in the eyes of either Commodore due to a slight fear she'd see assumed immediate rejection and then have the same process as usual of being overly argumentative in regards for her own sake and not theirs. She'd instead look at the wall behind them, just over the shoulder so it'd appear normal enough.

10Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:29 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Elliot saw his Commodore come down with the little one before addressing everyone to follow her. The massive boy followed up at the end of the line while everyone walked into the Commodore’s Personal Quarters before him. The Commodore’s quarters were very elegant but simple in a sense. There was plenty of room for everyone to gather in, and Elliot could stand close to his full height without his head reaching the ceiling. Commodore Roma asked everyone if they had any personal question to ask before they got started to ask them now. The little Commodore made a remark about Kaia being in the room, which wasn’t an odd at all. She quickly too charge though and introduced herself before asking the Commodore if she could transfer, which means that this was going to become an active unit. Elliot’s thoughts drifted to Robert. He knew that Robert would easily agree to a transfer to Commodore Roma’s crew.

He paused briefly before speaking up to his Commodore, “Commodore Roma, I would like to discuss another transfer if there is room on the squad. I know of a potential candidate that would be well worth it. That is all from me.” He gave a small nod to his boss before tuning in more eagerly to what was going to follow. He figured that Commodore would give out assignments or maybe even give them some more insight into the pirate and revolutionary parties involved in her current situation. He could only hope for some more action to put his Devil Fruit abilities to the test again.

-Word Count: 263
-Tags:@Crimson Plague @Rindaman @Suzu @MoonlightButterfly

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

11Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:05 pm

Crimson Plague

Marine
Marine

Crimson Plague

Roma Velts

-Roma Velts-"

The first one to raise their hands was Kouchou, she didn't ask a question but was more of an observation stating that they had one extra while pointing out to the female she noticed was with Officer Elliot earlier, her initial thought of Kouchou being her commanding officer was now unreliable but yet she didn't turn the surprise addition to the group and let her speak for herself to explain the reason she was here.  After watching her for a moment as she prepped herself to talk the young women began with an introduction as Ensign Kaia Mcintyre, it seemed that her reason was that she was looking to transfer to the squad Roma had put together, she went further stating that she would like the chance to work on warmer islands as it seemed she was getting tired of the colder climate islands.

"I see, well I certainly wouldn't deny a capable officer. You're welcome to join my squad but our assignment is here on Karakuri and until it's finished we're be remaining on the island, If you're fine with that then I welcome you to Cerulean Enforcer's which is what I decided to name the squad of ours. Any more questions?" After a few moments Officer Elliot spoke up stating that there was another candidate that would be worth looking into, "Very well if they express interest by coming directly to me and have their current superior approve I will welcome them with open arms," She then looked at Officer Kaia, "That goes for you as well."

"If there are no more questions lets get down to business since I need you to all be informed. I'll start with the topic I know most about, Captain Yua. Captain Yua started his humble beginnings on the sunken island Jordsand which at the time started an island war between Pirates, Revolutionaries and Marine's alike. After gaining his own supply of seastone he moved to Baltigo trading it for men and advanced weaponry from the black market, it can be assumed that he also meant revolutionary Craif there as the last of his movements from Baltigo was Lulusia Kingdom where I encountered him and he already had quite a bit of revolutionary technology on hand. Since we don't know much about Revolutionary Craif Captain Yua is our biggest concern at the moment."

Roma let go of the large stack of folders but activated her ability so they floated in mid-air before she moved her fingers separating a folder and sending it to officer Elliot "There have been reports in future city that an underground pirate mafia is exporting black market goods into the city, further investigations support these black market goods came from Baltigo. I want Officers Elliot, Rindaman, and Kaia to investigate this manner further to confirm any connections to Captain Yua. It goes without saying because the World Government isn't affiliated with the Happo navy or Chinjao family controlling the island that you will have to do so with no marine authority in the city."

Roma took a deep breath before continuing, "Commodore Suzu and I will be securing a base of operations within the city as it would be quite bothersome to keep having to come all the way here for reports, what's more with the assortment of talents in this squad setting up different operations within the city will provide additional information by using the vast population of the citizens. And before I forget," Roma walked to behind her desk pulling out five den mushi's, "Each of you will take one, this is how we will communicate anywhere in the city without being physical with one another. The last thing I have to say is that if you encounter Captain Yua do not engage," Roma lifts her shirt partway to reveal her stomach that had a mark in a shape of a fist with the direct area and around it being a slight purple, "Captain Yua is not only resourceful and strategic but also dangerously strong, I received this wound after taking a direct punch that knocked me through several trees's at once before the final tree broke the momentum and even then it broke apart." Roma lifted her shirt back down, "Any further questions?"  

12Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:13 pm

Rindaman

Rindaman
The situation itself seemed rather educational, Rindaman was the type that took things as they came. Of course, he listened to orders and followed along, but he had his own mind when it came to certain situations and how the outlook was. From what he could take from what Roma was saying to him and the rest of the marines that were present from within the vicinity, there was a power struggle of some kind within the island of Karakuri. It was split in three ways, and sooner or later, one pot would be tipped over into the other and the little harmony that existed in its own unorthodox method would end with a full out brawl with each group trying to fight for supremacy. Of course, the Marines are no slouches and they wouldn't be alone, having to count on each other. At the same time, they were surrounded by enemies at both sides and have to think strategically. With Rindaman realizing the situation, his mind was working even harder to come up with solutions as commodore Roma continued her debriefing.

Towards the end of it, Rindaman nearly hopped out of his seat as soon as he saw the injury that was inflicted upon Roma that captain Yua did.

"He did that to you? No way, the way I saw you fight, I figured that you could have beaten anyone captain. I know you are telling us to not engage, but we should really think about the tactics we might need to utilize if we find ourselves in such a situation. I mean, avoiding such things in the first place would be for the best, but I feel like assuming the worst allows me to fully plan ahead. "

Thinking back to what the rundown was, Rinda had an idea.

"I know! How about I travel through the underground system and get a map up of the inner workings? If we know all the exits, entrances, even the trade route they use for smuggling down there, we can devise a plan of some sort? What do you guys think of that?"

Rindaman said this as he took the den den mushi supplied to him.

13Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:48 am

Suzu

Marine
Marine

Suzu

Ensign Macintyre's words struck Suzume as quite unusual. It sounded like she wanted a transfer for the sake of transferring. It didn't even seem like she had any knowledge of what she was getting in to, hoping for a warmer island to work in when Roma was organizing this group precisely because they had a job to do in Karakuri. That wish wouldn't be granted anytime soon. But because it was Roma who was assembling people for this, Suzume would leave all the decisions for recruitment to her. The little Commodore would reserve her own judgment until she actually saw the new recruits in action. Speaking of which, Ensign Khun had his own referral, but Suzume had already worked with him before so she had more faith in his judgment. Roma seemed more concerned that they followed due process for their transfers, which was a reasonable minimum expectation.

After the initial concerns on the new recruits were addressed, they moved on to discuss the current situation in more detail. It was a dangerous assignment after all. Suzume was barely surprised seeing the Commodore's injury. That much was to be expected if two Commodores were being assigned to a mission. Suzume herself would also rather avoid fighting if they could. She was pleased to hear that their first few objectives were on the peaceful side. An investigation mission for the ensigns would be a nice method of determining their reliability and resourcefulness. As for the mission set for the Commodore pair, she would have to get the details from Roma later. She wanted the Ensigns to focus on their assignment and not get caught up on the details about the base for now.

Suzume had not been properly introduced to Ensign Rindaman yet but as he was the first to speak after Roma's overview, she got the impression that he was one of those eager and motivated types. It seemed all of their ensigns so far had no problems speaking their mind to more senior officers. Given the kind of opponent they were up against, the more ideas they had to work with the better. The only thing the little Commodore could critique was that he seemed to be suggesting that he would execute his plan on his own.

"If this Captain Yua is as resourceful as they say, then he is bound to have his own allies here. I wouldn't recommend acting alone. I have no objections to mapping out the underground as part of your investigation, but you should work together, even though you might not be physically together."

Hopefully they understood what she was trying to say. They could each have their own roles to play, but they must always be ready to rush to each other's aid at a moment's notice. After all some of them stood out more than others, so not everyone could reasonably play the undercover card.

Suzu

14Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:19 pm

MoonlightButterfly

Marine
Marine

MoonlightButterfly
Kaia would hear Roma's terms and conditions, finding them less then favorable but better in the long run beneficial for her to accept. After all, she could get farther with assignments like this career-wise in all likelihood, given teamwork and leadership as well as planning skills were highly valued generally speaking. It would be stupid to turn down the offer since she got it so easily. "I'd like that Commodore Roma, I accept those terms." She'd be courteous, but could tell that Commodore Kouchou wasn't a fan of her already. It  was showing in her body language, but she could catch such subtlety easily if people didn't consciously hide it, which in itself would come off as odd.

She was more than used to it so she made sure to not let it show, even though it did annoy her that she was being pre-judged before any actual work was done. She'd prove herself in time though, especially since she knew how to work with Elliot. This other guy? Not at all, but she'd figure out how he works and what kind of things she could and couldn't do. After all, hospitality wasn't her most defining feature, so she faked it in every way she could if and when it would benefit her for the most part. Regardless, she did find there to be some merit in scouting out an area, especially with the aid of a den den mushi. That'd manke it almost too easy if she had no complications to run into, besides the obvious of the disgusting conditions under the city. But if it meant some decent not busy work, she'd take what she could get as an ensign. She'd take the den den as instructed when the others do, examining the imprint, shuddering internally at the damage. "I'll make sure to be careful." She'd reply, knowing she was probably out of her depth regarding this captain. At least that clarified one thing; she'd never become a captain if you need to be that strong to be one.

15Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Empty Re: Formation of Cerulean Enforcer's Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:07 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Elliot heard Commodore Roma’s response to Kaia and his comments. He knew that the commanding officer would allow Robert to transfer units. Elliot and Robert were a good team, and they knew how to work together as well. Watching the folder float over to him, Elliot began to get the basic concept of her abilities. She could control and float whatever he wanted it seemed. It was a very interesting power, he would have to talk to her about her experience with the Devil Fruits. The Commodore told them about everything that she knew about Revolutionary Craig and Captain Yua. She even revealed the hit that he landed on her, and she advised that we didn’t need to engage if they did see anything. “Well, I think we could hold our own.. Especially with a cannon surprise.” Elliot thought while the Commodore gave out the assignments in more detail, and she was handing out Den Den Mushi for the whole team.

“I agree with Rindaman. We can set up various different ways to do recon. I have been working on various surveillance inventions that could come in handy.” Elliot reached down for his Den Den before raising back up to his full height. “Don’t worry Commodore Roma, we will follow the guidelines to keep ourselves out of trouble with the Happo Navy and the various allies that Captain Yua might have in the sewage systems for guards.” Elliot gave a small smile to Rindaman. “We all have some tricks up our sleeves. So if we do get into some trouble, we will only hold our own until we can retreat effectively.” He gave a small nod towards his Commanding officer to show he was serious. They would try to gain as much information as possible and if they ran into any trouble. They would try to retreat unless that wasn’t possible, which is when he would shove a cannonball into peoples face

-Word Count: 322
-Tags:

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum