Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P
Voyage Name: The Mystery of the Stolen Cat
Participant(s): Solo
Description: Everybody starts somewhere, for Pickle, It's little mysteries like this that make the difference. His reputation is basically reset to zero every time he changes island, so this is the only way to make do. Detectives Notes: Old Lady Benson has lost her cat, apparently it's not the first time. I'm not too sure if it's the old age or there is something deeper in this all
Enemies: Prime Suspect: The old lady across the street, possibly some thugs 0-0-0-0-0
Goal: To find Old Lady Bensons cat and return it safely

2[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:25 pm

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P

The Mystery Of The Missing Cat

Pickle "Mr. P" Pumpernickel

Detectives Notes: 17th of the 11th, Monday. Baltigo seems to be the same disgusting mess as it was the last time i found myself stuck on this hellhole, every second longer on the island makes me want to hurl even more. Not that many people seem to be looking for actual help these days, most just want a quick fix, somebody dead or a little of both. My first and so far only customer is a elderly woman by the name of Ms. Bernadette Benson, I find it strange for an old lady to be living all alone in the heart of Baltigo’s ninth district… something has to be up. I’ll find out what it is. -Pickle

The day was gloomier than ever. The streets of Baltigo however remained the same. Pickle roamed the street with only a scrap of paper to guide him to this spot that he and his client agreed to meet at. “42 shank avenue….how fitting” the short runt of a pirate said to himself as he stood in front of an almost dilapidated looking building, worn brick and stripped paint cover the walls. It seemed very unusual to Pickle that the lady wanted him to meet her in her place of living instead of a public meeting place, even more unusual was that the door was left open. Creaking everytime the wind swayed it. Instead of dwelling on the thought, however, he just shrugged it off and entered the incredibly sketchy building without a second thought. And what a big mistake that was.

Pickle opened the door to an elderly lady being attacked by a thug, of course she was. “Why can’t anything be easy?” the platypus said to himself, creeping further into the house to launch a sneak attack on the Thug... only for the floorboards to creak as soon as his flipper touched the ground. “Are you-?!” he exclaimed in a momentary fury. Pickle was angry that somebody of his extremely light weight was able to make a floorboard creek, when in fact it was the shouting that gave him away. “Huh? HEY! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE” The thug said as they turned around after hearing Pickles anger, due to his size however, pickle was nicely hidden from the thugs sight behind a torn up couch.

Extras
Word Count: 384
Tags:  XXXX
Skills Used: XXX
Doriki: 5 - Speed & Agility
Equipment: Ho Ho Horrible Sweater, Mr. P’s Punching Gloves
Notes: XXX

Last edited by Mr.P on Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

3[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"You've got... to be kidding me." Sinbad exclaimed via Den Den Mushi. "Look, I'll call you back when I find it." Jackal responded angrily. "Jack... It's literally 24 hours from the heist on Mother... You need to rest. You've been up reading communication logs for last three nights... making sure everything is on track... Your going to waste a nights sleep on a cat that stole your scarf-" Sinbad's argument was cut short by Jackal abruptly hanging up the phone, scanning the streets for this favourite polka dot scarf. It was the first thing he'd bought with money he'd stolen from a rich noble and his friends on Water 7 back in his days as a cabin boy on Gin's ship. There's no way he was going to let the feline swiper get away with the crime. His identity shrouded beneath a brown hooded robe, covering from his feet up to his ears, resembling that of the frequent beggars the paraded the strip.

It'd all happen almost in fast-forward for the Bandit King, first, he'd be by a heckler he'd become chumming with in the Ninth District by the name of Slicks, checking out the latest in fabrics for a new scarf to be tailored for his ascension to Kingpin, as the man was taking measurements, the furry lightning bolt descended from what seemed to be the heavens, snatched the scarf and dashed off with the prize in his mouth. Maybe it was the residue scent of tilapia or the slight odour of sour milk due to the odd drips that remained on the Mink's top lip, that would've been removed on occasion by the fabric but one thing was certain, the Mink wasn't letting it go down in the history books that the Bandit King was bested by... a cat. His search would lead him to the quieter streets of the housing areas in the Ninth District, however, the cat's aura had moved outside the range of his Kenbunshoku Haki.

4[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:30 am

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P

This was way more than Pickle had bargained for, he thought this was just going to be a simple 'look for my lost cat and I'll pay you'. Instead, he could already feel he had walked into something he didn't want to be in and most of all, time was running out. The sweat was running off of Pickle's forehead almost as fast as the blood off of the criminal's knife or the leaking ceiling, he couldn't tell which...or even if the criminal even had a knife. "They probably don't, it's statistically unlikely" the platypus assured himself as he peaked out from behind his cover. "Okay so they DO have a knife, but it's not what's dripping," Pickle said to himself. Right around that time he realized that he isn't as good of a detective as the thought he was and then assumed the role of something he was good at being... an irrational jackass.

Pickle picked up a piece of fallen ceiling and threw it at the wall behind the crook for the slim chance that they would be dumb enough to turn. "Huh?" they said once again as they turned around. Jumping out of cover Pickle charged at the severely taller criminal, fixing the collar of his knitted Christmas sweater as he leaped into the air. A loud CRASH could be heard for blocks in this quiet area of the ninth district as the crook's head went smashing through a window from the impact of the detective throwing himself at the criminals head like a human missile. This for some reason reminded him of a man with a mustache dressed in green. Pickle scrambled onto his flippers and brushes the small shards of glass off of his nice sweater, the thug, however, seemed unable to brush the small shards off of them as they had many big shards stuck in their skull. Detective P looked back over at the elderly lady and rushed to her side, she laid still.
Human Missile:

"I'll be fine..." Ms. Benson said without moving a muscle, eyes still closed. This obviously freaked the hell out of Pickle but he maintained his composure and proceeded with the investigation, "Ms. Bernadette Benson, I assume? What can you tell me about your cat?" The elderly woman slipped a photo of the cat out from her handbag that sat next to her on the floor then slid it over to the platypus, finally opening her eyes as Pickle took the picture. "She's probably hanging around the abandoned club at the end of Gloom Crescent, that's her favorite play spot... but these days with my old age I just can't go walking around anymore." Something seemed off about this, P could feel it in his gut, as far as he knew that area was controlled by gangs. "Thank you, ma'am," Pickle said as he straightened his hat and began to walk out of the building "your cat will be delivered to you soon I swear." The last thing the detective heard as he left was a slight chuckle coming from the woman, he had bigger troubles to worry about than a cackling wench. For example, who was that guy? And what was he doing there? Pickle walked down the avenue towards his goal, ignorant of the events to come.

Extras
Word Count: 550
Notes: Human Missile isnt a skill its just funny.
Cat Picture:

5[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Jackal's ears twitched, the gentle sounds of a mischievous meow came into his ear's sonar grasp, and his route altered eastern bound in the housing area District of the Ninth. As he'd scuttled through the streets, shifting along and against the mass of bodies that rotated the strip like lifeless zombies, looking for the quickest place to deposit their hard earned cash, as the key to the Ninth District wasn't weapons, or women or drugs, it was consumers. The people were it's product, used as a hub for all of the finest dealers from each District to heckle in more modern conditions, it was the trader's metropolis. Finally, the cat's high rope show had came into his eyes sight. Balanced atop of the gutters thin linear ridges, the cat's eyes made eye contact with the Mink's own, a single glare, was the only starting line pistol the feline needed before sprinting off, and Jackal followed suit along the floor.

First it was a sprint, bending curves, and long treks of straight terrain, Jackal did everything in his arsenal to keep up pace with the pipsqueak who'd been jacking his fashion sense, but turning the bend, just as the Mink was about to lunge towards the ceiling and snatch his scarf, the Bandit King was reminded of the fleeing of hard concrete against his buttocks, as he'd crash into a street side bystander. His hood still covering his face, the Mink rose to his feet, and bowed his head in apology but the gangster wasn't having it, socking Jackal against his jaw. Accompanied by his party of three, the grunts followed suit and attempted to follow through with body blows but Jackal simply side stepped the attacker, this time, having more than enough time to anticipate it coming.

Shifting his body away from the men's punches, making sure to not exude too much energy as to telephone his next position, Jackal allowed the grunts to fall through due to their own weight, as he was in Hot Pursuit on the cat of the hour. The result dirtying up their thousand dollar suits, to which Jackal was now followed by a makeshift mob. "Damn. Where did that cat go now?" Jackal thought.

6[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:56 am

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P

The abandoned building's ominous atmosphere was palpable, it made Pickle's fur stand up on end. As he approached the building he watched a swift black blur dash along the estates fenceline, after holding the picture of the cat next to the blur Pickle determined he had a match. Rubble cracked and crumbled under the detective's flippers as he entered the building warily, looking out for the aforementioned cat. "Heeeeere kitty kitty kitty~!" the platypus called out in his most polite tone. Unfortunately, his kindness wasn't reciprocated. "This is just plain stupid, me looking for some old hag's stupid feline...probably eats garbage anyway." Pickle bickered to himself and he climbed the stairs to the second floor of the dilapidated club, he wondered how long this establishment had been out of service. The place was still fully furnished, only the windows had been smashed in and a couple of collapsed ceilings; nothing that a good amount of TLC couldn't fix.

As Detective P entered the main hall of the second floor he took a wide look around, spotting the black cat at the center of the room. "I've got you now you little-!" The platypus' exclamation of triumph was cut short by an abrupt impact to the head by an unknown force behind him. Pickle along with his very stylish detective's hat came crashing down onto the floor, obviously, the mink was more concerned about his lovely hat than himself. From the periphery of his blurred vision, a frail figure slowly walks towards him, accompanied by 2 other figures. Pickle slowly rose to his flippers, his determined eyes meeting those of the maniacal Ms. Bernadette Benson. "You really thought that you were helping out a poor innocent lady? What a fool!" The hag exclaimed followed by an ear-piercing cackle. "I can't say I'm not surprised" Pickle responded looking around the room frantically for a distraction "what even can I say except 'is Bernadette Benson your real name?"

All he could do was stall for time... until he laid his eyes upon the cat once again. The black feline began sprinting down the hallway into the next room over as if it could sense danger nearby. "Well it all started back a couple of months ago when my nephew George....." the old woman rambled on, it seems like she took the bait. And with that small opening Pickle shifted his weight onto his feet and pushed off, racing after the cat and away from his attackers.

Extras
Word Count: 413
Notes:

7[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Shuffling away from the stogies, Jackal made his way down the strip, as he'd watch the black cat hop into the second floor of an upcoming building, which seemed to be a warehouse that was abandoned, judging from the outside - how poorly it was being kept and how rusty the gates surrounding the building had become. Instead entering through the first floor, Jackal used his acrobatics to scale the wall, climbing through the same window the cat entered into, however, by the time Jackal had made in the building, he'd shifted to another room. Activating his Kenbunshoku Haki wider, Jackal would scan the room he was in, and expand it into the next upcoming rooms, as they we're three doors to choose from. The first door to the North had much activity, and the Western Door seemed to be cracked open slightly, but he couldn't sense any signatures of the cats location. Honestly, Jackal just chalked up the activity to a bunch of junkies getting high off their latest score, and shuffled towards the Eastern Room, only to watch the cat scuttle off past his feet, the polka dot scarf in mouth, heading Western Bound.

What unfolded directly in front of him was the sketchiest scene he'd see in awhile, and well, frankly, the weirdest. Within about two inches away from impact on one way train to slam into Jackal, was another Mink, a Platypus Mink. With his instincts on high, Jackal simply shifted out of the Mink's path, allowing him to chase after the cat that'd seem adamant on making a hot escape. Whether the Mink and the Bandit King conversed, or eyes met was completely up to him but the Mink's focus was drawn to the goons in the next room. The old woman seemed to be creeping on the ground, for whatever the reason was screaming at the other three larger Lesser Mink's that accompanied her to chase after the odd Mink. However, they we're a little ways off, and Jackal's quick wit brainstormed one conclusion, he'd close the door they'd be quickly approaching, electrically charging the lock to jam the door with his Electro.

Continuing his pursuit, he'd enter into the next room with the cat, and the Platypus, if they'd still be around, trying to find the cat, who'd still had his scarves but judging by the speed of both beings, they couldn't have gotten to far in the five minute difference between them entering into the next room. Jackal noticed the flooring in the house was quite... outdated, and he'd gingerly take his footsteps cautiously, as he'd traversed the next room. From his hind, the sounds of the gangsters trying to break open the door could've been heard. To which, the Mink simply chuckled at.

8[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:48 am

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P

As Pickle raced into the next room he noticed yet another figure, a mink like the others but didn't give off the same killer intent as the others in the room behind him. In his absent-minded thoughts, the detective almost slammed straight into the mink instead barely dodging them. Pickle landed on an extremely uncomfortably shaped rock as leaped at the cat, tackling it and holding it down in an unnecessary headlock. "So uhhh, who might you be stranger?" The platypus said awkwardly as the cat squirmed around. Detective P hadn't been this frazzled in a while, his circumstances hadn't changed this fast since he was on water 7 a couple of months prior when he had a run in with some marines. "I don't really get why you're here but uhh those guys out there are trying to kill me for no apparent reason, all I did was accept a job to find a lost...I mean, this cat right here."

Pickle had never seen such an ugly cat before, patches of hair were missing from their back as if they were going through chemotherapy. a scar over its right eye caused it to squint most of the time, and its tail looked to have a rotten carrot attached to it by a string. Not to mention an unusual scarf around it. "You can't hide in there forever!" The old lady's high pitched wails seeped through the cracks followed by a steady rhythm of loud banging on the door. It seemed odd to the platypus that this stranger would close and lock the door for him, Pickle stood up and held the cat up by its neck. "Did you need anything from this cat?" He asked holding the ferril feline out, ready to drop kick it out the window.

Extras
Word Count: 303
Tags:  @Kaito
Notes:

9[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Jackal always secretly wanted to be a mighty wall, and today, the Mink doubled as one, watching the Platypus Mink crash right into him, as the Bandit King remained standing like a mighty oak in the forest. However, the Mink didn't stay down long, within one motion he'd dashed towards the cat who'd stolen his scarf, and subdued him in a headlock.

"Shishishi... That scarf the cat's wearing... It's mine." Jackal stated smirking, laughing at the funny exchange of facial expressions between the cat and the Mink. "My next question is extremely rude but are you a duck? Why can you talk-" Jackal's questioning was interrupted by the sound of the goons finally breaking down the ragged door that separated them a single room away from their position. Reaching down into the melee between the cat and the Platypus, he'ed snatch his trademark calico scarf, and wrap around his neck once more, returning it to it's rightful owner.

"I guess in this case I kind of owe you a favor. I've been chasing that cat since noon. You need help taking out the trash?" Jackal inquired pointing over his shoulder to the impending enrage sketchy personages. "I'm also fine with running away if that's more your style... as escaping is certainly my trademark." Jackal concluded.

10[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:04 am

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P

Pickle couldn't help but feel slightly offended by the scarf-wearing mink's question, but it couldn't be helped since it's a common mistake. He was wearing a Christmas sweater and a trilby hat after all. As for the talking thing, it kinda felt self-explanatory but he can't blame anyone for thinking that a Christmas sweater wearing detective platypus that walks on two feet and talks is a strange sight to see. Pickle always thought of himself to be a complete weirdo, a freak of nature, a runt of a mink. "Actually," The detective said lifting the tip of his hat, "I'm a platypus." As he began to ponder a response to the second question, his train of thought was rudely interrupted by the breaking down of the frail wooden door behind his significantly taller mink. "Looks like we have company," He said to himself.

"This lady owes me some damn money for finding her ferril gremlin here," He responded, casting the cat aside without a second thought. "So there isn't a snowflakes chance in hell that I'm leaving without my reward. I really appreciate the help stranger." Pickle pulled his gloves tautly, cracked his knuckles then began to run towards the three sketchy enemies. The detective slid under one of the two bodyguards narrowly dodging a right hook from the other, unfortunately landing the punch on the first bodyguard's groin. "God I love being small!" He shouted out while looking at his new scarfed accomplice with a shit-eating grin, forgetting that there was one more enemy. The old woman raised he cane and struck Pickle in the back in the same spot he had been hit in before, "Ah shit!" he exclaimed. "What is up with thugs and hitting me in the back today?!"

Extras
Word Count: 303

11[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:06 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Help. I'll see what I can do. I'm not much of a fighter myself." Jackal stated. As the grunts rushed into the room, Jackal didn't even opt to use any of his skills, at this point, that'd be overkill. Shifting towards the lot in nimble progression [4 Speed], the Mink would've taken advantage of his height difference between himself, and the two other remaining grunts slamming his right fist into the men's mid-section, a total of once each, the impact of the strike shattered the men's ribs, causing them to buckle over onto the floor and pass out. Any other remaining attackers would've been disarmed, as even the one man who'd been facing the Platypus Mink would peer over in terror.

"Ah... Did I use too much strength again... I forgot what it's like to scale back now." Jackal thought to himself. The only one left standing in the room was the mobster woman, who'd ordered the cat to be retrieved, Jackal shot the woman a simple wink, and floated to behind the Platypus's position. "Showtime. I'm guessing she's the one who owes for your services. It's your go." Jackal stated shinning his animal like canine teeth, shiny - filled with plaque from the long days at sea and a tad bit of laziness on the Bandit King's part.

Folding his arms, the Jackal Mink would've stay on edge in case anymore surprise attacks would come into play, while the feline that was once in the Platypus's grasps broke free from his grip to rub against Jackal's furry legs.

12[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:46 am

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P

SOLVED

"Huh? Wow, that was easy... who the hell are you?" Pickle said as he watched the blur of a mink take down the two enemies that he narrowly dodged in the blink of an eye. Just who the hell was he dealing with and why the hell were they hanging around on this scum heap called Baltigo? The sound of ribs cracking echoed throughout his small and frankly fragile skull, it was too scary to imagine how much damage this stranger could do if they were actually trying to hurt somebody...so instead Pickle thought about a funny joke that he had heard in a bar the day before. It was funny. Needless to say though, the detective needed to get some things straight with the obvious gang affiliated grandma. "W-Wait! This must be some sort of misunders-" The old lady cried out as she cowered in fear, her sentence interrupted by the sound of Pickle stepping down on one of the fallen mobsters' hands cracking the bones inside.

"Listen here honey, you thought you could just pull a fast one on Mr P? First I 'save' you from an attacker who I can only assume hadn't and wouldn't have done anything as he was one of your lackeys, then you send me off to a secluded place for me to be ambushed, jumped and most likely killed. This sounds like I deserve some hefty compensation, wouldn't you agree?" The detective monologued, walking upon the mobster's now second broken hand. The platypus hopped off and waddled over to the old lady and began to remove one of his gloves as an intimidation tactic. Surprisingly, it worked. "U-Uh please don't k-kill me! I have tons of money back at where you found me before, it's all yours just don't hurt me!!" The old lady was quivering and shivering as if she had seen the devil himself, probably due to either the old age or the lightning quick movements of the man standing behind him.

Pickle pimp slapped the fuck out of that lady, then proceeded to put back on his glove. It seems she passed out from fright before he even hit her. "Well, we've got all we from this dump, even a little cat. If you feel inclined you can assist me in lifting a few heavy stacks of cash and other assorted valuables from this lady's place, call it compensation for helping me back there." The platypus began to waddle out of the building towards his newfound loot, "If you don't, I appreciate the help...probably would've gotten badly hurt today."

[Exit]

Extras
Word Count: 427

13[V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Empty Re: [V] The Mystery of the Stolen Cat Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:01 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

With everything resolved, "I'm not ever one to turn down free rewards. I'm a Bandit after all. Cash is King. Around these parts they call me - Ears." Jackal stated, digging through his messenger bag for his business card. "I think I'll take the cat back to my ship... Might be able to get rid of any stray mice that are scuttling around." Jackal concluded. Examining the woman closely, she'd notice the tattoo she'd carry on her right shoulder blade.

"Heads up. She seems to be connected to a popular cult on Baltigo... ran by a Kingpin by the name of La Bomba. Stealing from her... is like stealing from them. They're religious zealots but even more so money hungry crazed nuts. Just a word of advice... After this, it'd be best to say low." Jackal stated. Following the Platypus to the safe house, Jackal would've ordered a few of his men in the area to tag along with the transportation of their newly required funds, donated by Jackal's newest acquaintance, Mr. P.

Exit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum