Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:19 pm

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
As he yelled with glee and his drink wasting out of his glass he would give a big cheer. Laughing as a small crowd laughs along with him. "So then I was like freeze you vald villain justice is about to heat up." Laugher would break out as he continued to tell his story. A story of how he defeated his first big-time crook. Well small in manners but big to him. He would hold his glass up as he takes the last sip of his orange juice. Still sipping at it as he looks on to see his glass was empty.

He smiles with glee, "that sucks my glass is empty and oh how I wanted to continue that mighty fine thirst of mines." He looks on as the bartender would fill up his glass again. Even if Zeal was not drunk he sure was acting like it. As he stood up stretching his body out. He would be sure to hold his box with a special item inside of it.

His body temperature was at a steady 80 degrees. He was hot but trust and believe he hasn't been this cool since 2 days ago. Looking on as he entertains the crowd of onlookers. A man with red hair was staring at him. Overhearing how Zeal was bragging about what was in the box. This little demo caught the bandit's eyes. He would take a long drink out of his bottle and stood up as well. The man was standing 10 feet at least as he was heavy set build yet looked as if he had muscle pack on him. "This guy talks as if he could hand with the best of us. Let's find out."

Zeal smiled as he held on to the box ever so tightly. "By the way folks I will be a marine captain soon but I say we skip that I will rather be fleet admiral get it.' Soon laughter would break out again as he too would laugh. Clearly enjoying being the life of the party.

@Draco

Last edited by RedHood on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
"Laughing histerically"Drac would stand up and walk towards Zeal."Staring at the box" unoticed by Zeal Drac begin to analyze the box."Hey u spilled juice on me guy watch it"Drac exclaimed as he soon felt steam as the juice quickly evaporated."What the hell" he thought to himself its getting hotter n hotter.

"Zeal would face Drac" stating to him that hes a very hot guy literally n laughter would soon follow behind.Joining in on the laughter Drac quickly stated to Zeal "hey whats inside the box"."patiently waiting for an aswer" Drac begin tapping the bar stand in a rythmatic way.laughter would soon follow again."Thinking to himself"Drac would say this is a very cheery guy on top of that i think he's a bit tipsy maybe jus maybe i could escape with whatevers inside.Coming back too Drac noticed a tall figure standing about 3 tables over.The figure looked as if he was menecing and his muscle tone showed through his clothing."Hmph" Drac thought to himself he looks very dangerous i'll stand clear of his glare for now he's creeping me out "Drac thought to himself again.

"Walking away from Zeal" Drac noticed people begin leaving the bar.I guess i'll wait it out a while lomger i wanna see whats inside that box maybe it could be useful to me "Thinking to himself yet again" "Walking away from Zeal Drac throws his hand up" giving Zeal a slight farewell."What a funny guy" Drac muttered aimlessly,too bad for him though i know whatevers in that box is well worth anything thats going to happen,well atleast i hope so "he frowned" A few people thier stared at Drac whilst he talked to himself thinking he was some darranged luney.

Upon taking his seat again Drac put his head down in a resting position as his long blue ponytail flared all over the bar."I hope i get to see whats inside that box,i have to know "He would say as he continued to talk to himself with his head down.

@Zeal

Last edited by Draco on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Soon enough the bar would go dead as Zeal was by himself now. A rather strange man would make his way towards the marine. Looking him up and down Zeal would be rather unimpressed but this was just how he viewed everyone. Looking back at the man who took interest in his family heirloom he would give off a big smile. As the strange man would tap the bar stand. "This is a gift from my grandfather who once held this very fruit of the devil." Zeal was a rather prideful man thinking to himself that only he could be the one to put fear into even a yonko.

Zeal would smile as he set the box down. "You see this devil fruit is said to house my grandfather legendary devil fruit it is known to give off a very strange blue flame. Given the fact it took my father years to track it back down. Anyway, tell me why you so interested in it? Don't try anything strange, you foolish boy." Zeal tone would have changed to one that was so prideful not a sense of fear would be in it. All the while his body heat would rise to at least 110 degrees. Soon enough the bandit would have made his way over towards the two talking. "Devil fruit you say I heard of their power. It is said each one could turn even a weak kitten into a powerful lion. Tell me how much can I give you for it."

Zeal would turn to look at the man who clearly was taller than him. Giving off a gleeful smile Zeal would laugh at his request. "I do apologize but this is not up for sale." The bandit smiled an evil smile as he got in Zeal faced a stare down was now in effect. "Ok how about this lawmaker how about I just take the box and you leave here alive. Do you like them odds? Zeal would smile at him,"as if justice would step down to the likes of you what rubbish you fool." Zeal would start to heat up his temperature was now at 200 degrees.

@Drcao

4With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:24 am

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
*Feeling the heat* Drac would rise and glance over at the two figures.As both thier back was turned Drac would move silently towards the box taking it and leaving the bar just as quietly..Assuming they let him escape with his life. Little did he know he was being tailed by a few goons from the bar."Scurring from the bar" Drac bumped into several pedestrians trying to elude being seen by Zeal.

"Wandering a few miles" Drac hid inside a nearby shed in the cool dark desert not that far away from the bar,but he knew he was safe not a soul was insight."phew" Drac let out a "sigh" of relief."Climbing" a nearby tree Drac parcged himself up there and took a seat on a branch that was strong enough to support the wieght of him and the box."This is it" Drac thought to himself as he opened the box,Blue flames would sprout out the box dancing with the nights wind.Looking on with excitement Drac wasted no time devouring the devil fruit which had the taste of onions n smelt like roses and stale socks."Hacking a bit" he would cough simultaneously before digesting the fruit.

"Stomach growling" Drac would burp as the fruit settled in his belly.Now that i have eating the devil fruit i wonder what now "Drac thought to himself" as he wandered through the desert aimlessly looking for a way back,having lost his way through all the subterfuge.Making his way out the desert he begin feeling a warm sensation on the inside if it where physical it would be similar to that of a hug from a loved one or taking a dip in a nice hot bath.Other then that nothing else special seemed to happen."Dammit" he yelled as he noticed the few goons coming up in his path."Thinking to himself" he murmmured these are the same guys from the bar four in total.Hey! U slimy weasel wheres that box.
What box are talking about u losers,O the box with the fruit inside i ate it scumbags now move outta my way."Walking past the first goon stabbed Drac unbeknownst to him he grabbed the goon and flipped him head first into the ground, and a simple summersult backwards to evade the other three goons.Swinging his sword all berserk the second goon was quickly unarmed and impalled with his own sword as the other two scurried off to report what was going on."Looking down" Drac noticed a small knife inserted into his side...Grabbing the knife Drac struggled to remove it as he continued to manuever through the desert.Even though the knife was stuck inside his flesh he barely felt a thing.

@Zeal

Last edited by Draco on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal would stand tall not afraid nor did he back down. Looking the tall man and his eyes he wasn't even aware that the strange man the other one ran off with his family treasure. Looking at the bandit who started to sweat not by fear but by the heat Zeal was letting off. You see Zeal is a heat human a human who could reach up to heats of 10,000 degrees. Not many could withstand such a being if he tries wished to take them down. But the Bandit King was so into trying to scare off a marine he too did not notice the strange man taking off with the box.

However just as the man did run off Jack-Jack got a clear look over Zeal. Seeing the man run out the bar door. He would yell at his grunts to give chase. "Stop they fucking pirate right now."As he said this Zeal would turn around out of pure shock. Looking down to see the box have been taken and by a loser of all things. "Why I never how could this be. I have stopped everyone who even thought of taking my family treasure. These cats were no joke but a loser such as him. It is best I go after him at once." But just as he was trying to leave Jack-Jack would quickly punch him. This caused him to fall down forward. At a fast pace. The bandit prince would then grab him trying to pick him up. He would quickly throw him over the bar counter. Looking at his hands he saw that he was burned. "How the hell is that guy so hot? Damn marines in their super soldiers."

Zeal would start to get up as two of the Jack-Jack grunts returned. Explaining to him of what went down. The bandit Prince smiled as he headed out to look for the man who stole the box. Within a short moment, the bandits would catch up to Drac as he was moving slowly. This was due to the fact he had a knife stuck in his side. Jack-Jack would smile as his grunts started to corner him. "You ain't looking too good boy now hand over the box and I won't repeat myself."

@Drac

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
You looking pretty bad thier boi."The bandit goon yalled" as he grabbed the knife jamming it in even more, right before taking it out and kicking him.As Drac laid on the ground seemingly motionless, The bandit walked slowly towards Drac's motionless body as he laid in the sand.A slight breeze was blowing the sand was cool as it covered Drac's body slowly as the sands of an hourglass will fill its cylinder."This is it"Drac started thinking to himself as he begin to fill a warm sensation coursing through his body.Azure blue flames streched across the slit in Drac's side like wild fire."What the hell" The bandit said as he jumped back a few couple meters and snarled making a loud thud sound upon contanct with the ground.Leaping up and backwards Drac was astonished as the azure flames covered his wound he didnt even feel the pain,as this happened his eyes would glow with the blue flames as well.

"Kill him you dufus" the other bandit goon yelled[..Kill the bastard now "He yelled again" as the two goons attacked Drac .

"Thinking to himself" Drac suddenly bolted at a speed he was unaware he even could do hitting the first goon dead center crushing his chest sending him back a few feet into the midnight desert of alabasta."I'll kill you" Drac shouted towards the other goon .Lashing out Drac noticed fire sparking in his hands but he couldnt feel a thing,like the fire wasnt even thier.The azure blue flames would cease as he started Balling his fist the flames would dense n disburst as Drac starts a  assult of punches and kicks imobilising the other goon.

@Zeal

Last edited by Draco on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

7With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:47 am

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Jack-Jack appeared to walk up he would witness the said events of his men getting owned. Arriving on the scene to see the strange man crazy new look. Blue flames came around him from his side towards his hand. This pissed off the bandit prince. As he looked on he would pull out his rifle aiming it at the blue flame man. Smiling as he took fire at the man. Aiming to hit him in his back around the heart area. Jack-Jack was a good shot and looking from the 10 enter mark Drac was not fast enough to move out the way. He also was not nor could not pay attention to Jack-Jack firing at him from behind.

If hit this was sure to leave a mark on the blue flame man. Also if hit Jack-Jack would watch as Drac body fell laughing at him. "Piece of shit that's just what you get. Now, remember why you had to die early." If all went to plan Jack-Jack would make his way away for the scene. Trying to get far away as much as he could. Meanwhile, Zeal would stand up looking around to see he been sucker punched. "Bandits boy I tell you they are a disgrace in more ways than one. Now I have two people to track down."

Soon Zeal would leave the bar as he deducted on which way to go. A small crowd would have gathered by Drac if he was to be hit by the bullet. Zeal would soon make his way towards the crowd having seen them from afar. If Drac was laying down he would go to simply check on him. Trying to see if the man is alive or dead at the moment. Reporting in so that his comrades will be en route to his location. Zeal would ask the town folk on which way the tall guy went. Only for them to point him in the direction.  Zeal would give off a bright smile causing light to appear.

After a while Zeal would have left as marine soldiers came on the scene. They would go to the man and one would he touch Drac. They would try to lift him up to go give him medical attention.

@Drac

8With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:26 am

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Being struck from behind by the bullet was fatel,As the sharp pain instantly set in,Drac could feel himself falling in slow motion as he was fading out.In his incoherent state Drac started going in and out, People started surrounding him as he laid in the desert sand.Coming in and out Drac watched as the crowd grew bigger in bigger watching him in horror as he laid thier calmly.The bullet that went off was loud enough to draw sum attention to the location, and at the same time strong enough to put him down in one shot.

Meanwhile minutes later felt like decades to Drac as a few more marines arrived.Thier where marine soldiers as well as doctors.Before falling he started drifting off slowly Drac felt himself being dragged and picked up by the marine doctors."Thinking to himself" Drac wondered if the marines even knew he was a pirate, i doubt it he thought to himself my low bountys keeping me right under the rader he then smiled as he fell unconscious.

As the marine doctors carried Drac away, they noticed him moving around a bit as if he was trying to get up.Merly moments after picking him up,The doctors managed a far distance from the crowd,
Upon almost reaching thier destination the doctors noticed Drac was on fire so they dropped him instantly,as the fire roared on his back where his wound was,removing the bullet out of his back."Shouting Frantically" The doctors started to dust the blue in yellow flames off thier hands only to notice the flames didnt burn,in fact the flames werent even hot.Watching in amazement one of the doctors "stated" he's one of those devils.Calling to the marine soldiers for backup, the marine doctors begin unsheathing thier weapons.Jumping up Drac jumped back a few feet away from the doctors and started running.He noticed the crowd in the distance, from earlier where still spectating as he fled the scene off marines in search of the Bandit for his revenge.While escaping the marines he begin wondering "Whats happining to me" Drac thought to himself as he kept moving forward,shaking his head trying to shake off his disorientation...i was dead for sure those docters saved my life he exclaimed to himself,...or was it those flames i admitted during the fight with those goons.

As Drac manuevered through the Alabasta desert he could hear alot of noise off in the distant area ,not far from the location he was currently at escaping the marines.Heading off in that direction Drac noticed it was nearing morning time, and the sands of alabasta glistened off the suns radiance,Enjoying the beauty of the desert Drac didnt notice his lower half was that of a birds, and he was moving extremly fast. Just before reaching the battlefield Drac stopped and stared at his new found lower body, schocked at his new features he just kept moving as his body instantly transformed back into his normal legs, Slowing him back down as he raced to the noise in the distance."What am I" he kept thinking as he neared the grounds where the fight was, he noticed the man he stole the fruit from and the bandit leader where fighting, the area around the battle feild was getting hotter and hotter as tempetures rised, this was unusual even for the desert.He watched as the battle raged on waiting for an opportunity to strike.

@Zeal

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal would get pushed back as Jack-Jack was breathing heavily and was sweating up a storm. Looking on he would point his gun but it would fall out of his hand. It was too hot to hold. Zeal would stand up as he looks on at Jack-Jack smiling. Blood would come out of Zeal mouth as he whipped it off. Looking at his temperature it was nearing 800 degrees. The area was indeed burning up the sunrise was as if it never set to begin with. Zeal smiled as he began to laugh as the Bandit King was winning in a way. Zeal devil fruit is what was keeping him at bay.

However, Zeal was not mad at all but rather shocked that he would need to train more. Well, that was if he could get away to see a new day. Jack-Jack would look on just as Zeal tried to punch him again. However, the Bandit King was able to tank his punch then deliver a powerful punch of his on. This knocked Zeal back down again. As he fell to his knees. He would look over to see Drac and gave a slight smile again. "Well want you all look at this. Two for the price of 1. Drac you must stay at bay and leave at once this man is a danger." Zeal would start to stand up again just Jack-Jack started to put sand over his gun he would pick it up.

"Well well well looks like I got 2 devil fruit users. I hope you put up a fight more than this guy or well you bout to die with it his fucker."

Aiming his gun at Zeal what will happen.

@Draco

10With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Drac watched as Zeal was bieng dominated by the bandit Jack-Jack.Zeals eyed locked with Drac's eyes for a slight second, in that exact moment Drac rushed towards
Jack-Jack coming to Zeals aid.Even though the desert roared with intense heat Drac was barely effected, guess the swealtering heat didnt effect him much at the time.Thanking his new found powers for giving him courage,and confidence.Reaching Jack-Jack during the rush Drac would jump and kick him assuming this would land he would then activate "Saru" to evade the attack instantly manuevering around Jack-Jack sum 15 meters behind him.

Assuming Jack-Jack wouldnt react in time he would try to attack him from behind with "Shigan".If hit this would give Zeal enough time to come to his aid, for he knew his limits, and he wasnt fully prepared for this fight.As the devil fruit he ate was going out of control as he was new to the fruit he ate.In an instance of the fight Drac noticed his azure blue and yellow flames again, he even watched as they healed Zeal and Jack-Jack completly, leaving him painting as the battle trodded on.Noticing his devil fruits healing abilities he remained away from Jack-Jack anytime he seen or felt his flames,this was due to his inhibilities to control his healing properties.

Drac's devil fruit was the aciant pheonix, an aciant bird that was said to rise from its own ashes Drac new little about this creature, but it was an astonishing power.Immeasurable in the pursuit of a healer dream,the flames where magnificent in color nor was it harmful or hot.The fire was just that dazziling in color and brilliant in radiance.As the battle waged on Drac and Zeal would perform multiple attacks on Jack-Jack simultaneously in the hopes of taking down the bandit.

@Zeal

11With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:21 pm

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
As Jack-Jack was prepared to shoot the rifle it got jammed. Luck would be on Zeal side this day. Jack-Jack saw this as he threw the gun at Zeal. Zeal still kneeling down gave The Bandit Prince time to react. As he moved in he would give off a laughter as he launched at Zeal. Easily able to dodge the inexperience Drac for now. He would kick the blue flame man away. Using a very powerful blow to the side ribcage. Jack-Jack would smile as he would then looks on to Zeal. He laughs at the marine as he was still unable to move right. Zeal looked on as Drac tried to attack yet again.

He was able to land a hit on him however Jack-Jack now punched him away again. Assuming Drac did not dodge he would grab him then break his arm with mere ease. Jack-Jack would smile as he walked up to Zeal. Zeal looked on at him then gave a smile of his own. "So this is the power of a Bandit Prince how scary you are." Jack-Jack smiled as he looks on at him. His eyes would grow yellow as he replied. "You ain't seen nothing yet fucker. I too have a devil fruit but if I had more then one in me I will be unstoppable." Zeal would smile as he watched the man transform into a loin hybrid. He would punch Zeal in the gut as he flew back some ten meters. The sun was set to rise. But Jack-Jack smiled as he leaped into the air jumping on Zeal as he began to pound on him. Quickly he grabbed the upper hand on Zeal. Who body temperature was starting to rise. Jack-Jack would slash at him causing a fury of attacks to come about.

@Draco

12With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:11 am

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Upon getting grabbed and tossed the bandit broke Dracs Arm,in the instanve as he was thrown threw the air.Drac watched as the bandit transformed into a lion as he lashed out at zeal.Amazed at this Drac laid there watching.Drac laid in the hot desert sand, all the while feeling the scorching heat sum 10 minutes would pass before he even was able to move,though his armes dangled Drac rolled back to his feet in pursuit of the enemy."Thinking to himself" this guy is just like me in a way.Inspecting JackJack as he circled just outside the battlegrounds,Drac noticed he was even more savage then before.He stood at an even 14ft, he was fast and more agile,his muscles bulked out more, his claws where sharp and he was dangerous.The speed and prowess of the bandit surely surpassed that of Dracs at the moment.Dracs rokushiki abilities didnt seem to manifest in this battle due to his broken arm.Trying to escape the bandit, Drac would leave Zeal to fight him as he retreated to a safe distance outside the battle grounds.

Upon escaping Drac watched as his arm dangled in the winds of the scorching hot desert,Zeals devil fruit also helped to heat up the area to.U could see sweltering hot heat waves emasculate the area.The heat started to get to Drac at this moment causing him to *pant and sweat*.

Drac focused on his arm as he manged to get to a safe distance, he watched Zeal and JackJacks battle rage on.As he focused on his broken arm, he noticed as they both lit up in his azure blue and yellow flames.His arm begin to heal slowly as he hovered 15 feet off the ground, he had wings of azure and yellow flames and a new found ability to slighty fly.With his new found ability he rushed back to the battlefield in hopes of ending this fight once and for all.The closer he got to the battle grounds where the two combatants laid waste to one another,blood splattered over the area of 30m.Waiting on an opportunity Drac stood idley by waiting for a chance to strike.

13With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:39 pm

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
The hybrid was something powerful indeed as he knocked Zeal around. However, Zeal would begin to fight back as Jack-Jack came to a crashing halt swinging his deadly claws at Zeal. Zeal would unleash his battle ax blocking it just in time. Zeal looked on as the sun began to rise up. Zeal would smile. Looking to the Band Prince he would say,"you know what my grandfather used to say? He used to say watch the sunrise once a day such wise words." Zeal would say as he grabbed hold of his weapon as Jack-Jack looked on. "Do you know how dumb that shit sounded a lot ok. Looks like I will have to put you in the ground right next to him huh." Zeal looked on as he pointed to the sky all the while looking at Jack-Jack.

Hus muscles would begin to tighten as he smiled his temperature would also begin to rise by the second. "You fool to mock me is one thing but to bring dirt down upon my grandfather. Well is a death wish I will give you to the count of three to say sorry or else." Jack-Jack began to laugh as he also was sweating up a storm or else what you marine trash?" Zeal only began to count as Jack-Jack ready himself to leap at him. "1..2...3 your time is up." Soon Zeal temperature would be that of 2100 as Jack-Jack clothes started to burn away he liked on at Zeal. With Zeal body face and body all beat up. He truly did give him a fight. Zeal smiled as he concentrated heat into its hands. He would get ready to end this but he needed a distraction to take the Bandit King off his guard.

14With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:18 am

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
In the moment of sweltering heat,the alabasta desert raged with a heatwave that was almost inhuman.The battlefiled started to glow as Zeal started to glow,and the heatwaves he gave off sshrouded him almost like an aura. The sands he stepped on melted to glass with each step showing the intense hotness in his body heat.Distrought at the sight of him not really being able to help Drac begin to fly towards the combatants.As he moved in closer he could clearly see Zeals face was battered and bruised,His clothing showed signs of bite marks and claw marks from head to toe.You could see the blood stains on Zeals clothing Even though he was red as a pepper due to the intense body heat he gave off. Jack-Jacks face was seen to show signs of multiple scorch marks and slices from Zeals axe scattered across the bandits body,none of the injuries seemingly life threatimg at least at the moment "Drac thought to himself", as the two continued to bash each other like gladiators.Drac could see even though it was scorching hot in the desert Jack-Jack seemed to still have fight left in him as he Defended against Zeals attacks.

Drac targeted Jack-Jack as he fought zeal,he began flying lower 15ft straight ahead,going an even 45mph Drac started to Close the distance fast,unbeknownst to Drac he wasnt even human in this instance as he was a full formed pheonix.Time almost seemed to stop as Drac marvaled at his new found powers,he was amazed of what he had became.He was a bird of the aciants said to rise from its own ashes,Drac was a Phoenix,His Whole body glowed as azure blue and yellow flames.The flames werent hot in this form either,but it felt inviting like it was meant to happen.Drac was exactly like Jack-Jack he could transform into an animal.He wasnt as experienced,but he was able to."Thinking to himself"Drac was confident he would hone his skills of his new found devil fruit abilities.

After he marveled at himself,Drac snapped out of a daze as he closed in Behind Jack and Zeal,finding a blindspot,in hopes of succession Drac propelled himself upwards into the sky 20m away from Zeal and Jack-Jack,Drac was behind both Jack and Zeal."Earlier he maneuvered his way 80m outside the battlefield leaving Zeal to fight,in hopes of his devil fruit abilities would heal his right arm".He waited a fairly good time trying to heal himself,he'd gotten a pattern down that helped focus on his arm to atleast try and heal sum.It took him a few minutes ,but the ability seemed to just happen,he could feel himself being drained as he stumbled a little before he begin to float.While floating his flames sparked as his hands and arms became that of a large birds.As he hovered the pain in his arm instantly vanished,further disorientating him.He shook off the anxiety as he begin tho hover an even 25ft,manuevering around the battlefield,searching for a blind spot to launch a sneak attack on Jack-Jack.Drac was 60m out from the battlefield area where Zeal and Jack fought endlessly,Sand dunes and sand blistered and blinded him as he made his way around the two,Looking from a far he noticed Jack in Zeal was in Full fledged combat,he raced towards them going 30mph. Homing in on them from thier blindspot,Drac started acsending diagonally hovering over the two fighters 30ft in the air,using the speed he gathered,Drac thrusted his Self downward in a spiraling motion to cause himself to descnd faster.Assuming he would come crashing down on top of Jack-Jack with his talons armed and deadly,while he was distracted fighting Zeal.If landed this would indeed turn the tides of battle.The heatwave that raged on throughout the area of where the fighters where was intense,this was taking a bit of an effect on him,he was hopong it was getting to Jack as well,*He thought to himself s he spiralled downwards*.

15With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:56 am

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal smiled as he looks to the Bandit Prince. He was breathing heavily not everyone could stand a degree of 2100°. Zeal smiled as he looks at the sun pointing at Jack-Jack who was clearly mad at the moment as he too looked around. He would embrace his full lion form but by the time that happened. He was already trapped in the devil's playground. Zeal smiled as he looks on at him. "Give up justice wins this round you vald villain.' Soon Jack-Jack let out a powerful roar which started to shake the very sand.

Zeal would cover his self as the hard sand would break down. Jack-Jack jumped up into the air some 20 meters breaking out of the heated cage. Zeal looked on shocked as the Lion man was burned in multiple body parts. Soon Zeal would cause his ax to release steam. Causing a running Jack-Jack to look again. Right then and there the man Drac would come crashing down upon Jack-Jack. As he was rolling towards Zeal Zeal would fire off a heat beam at him. Hitting the poor bandit in the chest. The concentrated heat more or less might have struck Drac as well.

To which, Zeal looked down. To see that the bandit was taking care of. Feeling his neck to see if he was still alive. To which he was just beaten and knocked out. This caused him to return to his base form. As Zeal Smiled he wasted no time in turning to Drac pointing his weapon at him. "So you ate my family treasure big mistake pirate." Zeal looked on as the sun soon rose up with fury. Zeal would look on as he became just as bright as the sun as his temperature was now at 3000 degrees.

@Drac

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum