Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:26 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus was in his usual environment, one of the bars he preferred in Mock Town. At the bar top he sat tinkering with what looked like a mechanical hand, tightening screws and testing the dexterity of it as it opened and closed its metallic fingers. However, the pinky didn't respond at all as he tested it and the middle finger seemed to bend backwards rather than in to make a fist. Cyrus sighed and blew smoke from his nose. He dropped the screwdriver onto the bar top and pulled the cigarette from between his lips.

Funny, all the hours you've spent in here and this is the first time I've seen you with a smoke. Mind if I bum one? The barkeep, a stout man named Mick asked Cyrus. The Revolutionary stared at Mick for a moment, blinking as he processed what the bartender had just said to him. He then slowly looked down at his right hand where he held the burning cigarette and stared at it for a long moment before stating aloud,
Where the hell did this come from?!

Cyrus then proceeded to fall into a sudden coughing fit, as if his lungs and brain had realized at the same time that he wasn't a smoker and was in no way used to the sensation. He stamped the cigarette out on the bar top, all while hacking up half a lung before finally spitting a ball of phlegm onto the bar top in front of him. He looked down at it, snot running from his nose and saliva from the corner of his mouth, taking a deep breath to make sure he could still breathe. He wiped his nose and mouth with his sleeve before using the same sleeve to wipe off the bar top.
Sorry. He mumbled, his voice horse from the coughing fit.
Yeaaaah on second thought, I'm all set.

Cyrus rubbed his temples, he really needed to stop blacking out. He wasn't even sure where these tools or this mechanical hand had come from. Clearly he had been drunkenly inventing again.

Island
Revolutionary
347 Words
Doriki

2The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai had finally made it back to Jaya. He wanted to take a looked at the destruction that had befallen mocktown by those dastardly marines with his own two eyes. Clean up was in progress as he disembarked the Charon his trademark black cloak always upon him however his left arm sleeve blew lazily in the wind as there was no longer anything left to keep it steady. Yubashiri lay within his cloak as he carried a small leather briefcase with his left hand and he slowly began to walk across the docks. They were being repaired at the time so there were bound to be a few holes as he felt his left leg nearly trip through a cannonball sized hole. He cursed and shook his head. Most of the buildings seemed to be intact however the landscape was damaged.

He shook his head in disbelief he could see mounds of freshly patched dirt being placed over holes in the landscape, streetworkers repairing the stonework in the roads. All in all, it seemed like things were slowly settling back to normal on jaya. He bit his lower lip in agitation as his left stump area burned in pain as he remembered he nearly died here. He winced and cleared his throat his eyes squinting as he could still feel the fresh trauma he had endured here, Perhaps he could learn about who had launched the attack or had been given the task.

The natives usually were usually pretty talkative, especially after a few drinks. So he would head to a bar in mocktown that he was somewhat familiar with. he had had a few drinks in there before while he was on the island. He ould proceed through the double doors and proceed towards the bar where there was a man in a hat the bar. He smirked and would slowly make his way over and take a seat next to the man placing the briefcase on top of the bar before him. "I'll take a beer and make it a pint I had a very long journey." His left arm sleeve draped down as he clasped it quietly still biting his lower lip wincing slightly. He looked down at the bar top and down towards the man and noticed the tools and the mechanical hand. His eyes widening with surprise as intrigue and curiosity got the better of him. Was the man he had been searching for could this man be a scientist? He cleared his throat and looked at the man next to him "Are you by any chance a scientist?"

3The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:38 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus had started work on the hand once more after his little coughing fit, hardly noticing when the tall fishman joined him at the bar. The bartop itself was relatively empty, save for a few scattered souls, some passed out in their seat. Out of the corner of his eye Cyrus regarded him, though didn't say anything, simply miffed that the man chose the seat beside Cyrus rather than farther down. Then again personal space wasn't exactly a regular commodity in bars and besides, he was too focused on getting this hand to work to bother with it. However, when the man set his briefcase down on the bar, Cyrus's curiosity got the better of him. The fish wasn't dressed for work, not in a suit or anything like that, instead the clothes of a traveler. Certainly this briefcase wasn't for work purposes, which meant it could only be for one thing really. However, not wanting to stare and be too obvious, Cyrus went back to unscrewing the palm plate of his mechanical hand.

As the fish asked his question, Cyrus stared down at the wiring mesh, scratching his head with the point of the screwdriver,
Hm? I s'pose, grease monkey, poison slinger, demolition man, I'm whatever the highest bidder needs me to be really. Cyrus turned and looked the fishman up and down before adding, Except for...you know...weird stuff. He then turned back to his hand and pulled out a pair of tweezers, plucking at the multicolored wires that lined the inside of the hand.
Screw the beer, long journeys need stiff drinks. Mick, rum, make it a double...for both of us, so a quad. Cyrus said as he unplugged one wire and swapped it with another, not even looking up from his work.
Oh? And who's going to pay for his? You can't even pay for your own drink.
Just put it on my tab. Cyrus said and the barman simply blew air from between his teeth.

However, moments later he slid two full cups of rum down the bartop, which Cyrus reached out and grabbed without tearing his eyes away from his work. He downed half the rum in one gulp, slamming the glass on the table and emitting a deafening belch. He then turned to Daimaru and eyed the stump of an arm he had on one side. Pointing the screwdriver lazily at his stump, Cyrus asked,
What's with the arm? I bet the ladies are super into it. Not all of them I'm sure, but you find one with the right kink. Cyrus whistled low and slow.

Island
Revolutionary
421 Words
Doriki

4The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

Yamaoroshi

Fidel would push through the entrance and scan around, this place was going to be his outlet. His black t-shirt underneath a black samurai-styled hakama, with a white strap around the waist acting as a belt and black boots was his fashion statement today. At this waist only was Yamaoroshi. As Shusui and Durandal both were in the clutches of others at this point in time. However Durandal would be coming to him soon. But, the person wielding it would be a truly troublesome foe. And that is the root of his stress and annoyance today. And why he had to leave dinner prematurely. " At least there ain't no snotty people around." Fidel's thoughts would leak from his mouth as he moved away from the entrance of the bar. It didn't take him long to find where he wanted to be seated.

Usually, Fidel opt'ed to a corner seat in the back of bars. To scope out the layout of the place. But, he wanted to get shit faced as he thought about the problem he had to deal with. And maybe at one point see if one of these weaklings would be able to assist him in what he had to deal with. As he took a seat at the bar top he would get someone's words in his head. It really wasn't what they said but rather who said it. "Fruit thief." Fidel would say. He sat forward just like them when he said this. He had worked with the guy on the Sea Train ordeal, but forgot what happened that day. He had the memory of the plans he stole and some of the people that were there he didn't remember much else. Mainly due to the lackluster of the whole ordeal.

"I need the strongest shit yah got, and keep it comin'." Fidel wanted to make sure he got what he came here first before he tried to talk to anyone. After that was done he'd turn his attention over to the Fruit thief, whose name he had forgotten. They were only separated by two stools, whilst the Fishman was three from Fidel. "Steal anything good lately?" Fidel will always regard this Man as a thief, even if the Man wasn't one. It was just something he did to remember people. Labeling them by something. As he waited for a response the Fishman's face rang a bell in Fidel's mind. Regardless if he was given a quick response by the thief he'd speak to the Fishman.

"HA! Well, ain't it the crybaby weakling from Water Seven. Who would've thunk it. Me running into two people that owe me. " Fidel mean't every word he'd say. And would even get up and move to be behind the two, since he'd be attempting to talk to them both. Arriving right after he laughed, as he didn't want to speak louder than a certain point. And with the amount of people here he'd have to be close to really get his words heard. Three stools away was too much. "Where that sword you had back on Water Seven? Give it to me." He went right to it. As that weapon was something that was on his mind from some time, as he could've used it before he had gotten Shusui. And since he wasn't a fan of the weak having nice things he planned to take it right here and now. And maybe have a drink with the weakling. As he didn't mind chopping it up with them at all. He was a fan of speaking with familiar faces.

Fidel also was not someone that waited ages for things, as it'd get him to start thinking too much about it. Just like the problem he has now. With the date of that person's arrival not being for some time he really thought too much about it. And stressed himself out. And he didn't like to be stressed. So, if his demand was done timely and/or something was said he'd lash out, quickly and effortlessly. His way of attack would be determined by actions.

Fidel during his life met these two at two different points in his life. On Water Seven he was still rocking the pompadour whilst when he met the thief his hair was wild, and he had a nice scruffy beard. Today however he didn't have either of those things. Face was smooth and hair was combed while being cut short. Also, due to a ordeal he had a glass eye within his head. He had gone through a lot since he last helped them. As he didn't attack them when he first met them. Their first encounter and those following that hadn't had any hostility. Maybe now you could say that there was hostility. But, Fidel didn't see it like that. Things would only get messy if others wanted it messy.

ooc: Soooo yeah. All doriki to S&P while I should also have a 5 in that stat rather than a 4 from my purchase prior to joining.

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

5The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Hope swelled in him like an erupting geyser finally he had found what he had been looking for. No longer would he be less a Fishman. he would be complete or so he prayed the man's skills were good enough. The man listed off his profession as a grease monkey a poison slinger and a demolitions man. A man of veritable talents perhaps he could really do what he had wanted. He looked down at the mechanical hand the man was working with and raised a brow "Hrm seem like you make have a crossed connection, is there some sort of neural connector which activates the hand's movements?"

He wasn't much of a tech guy that was the basic idea that had come to mind as he saw no power supply visible on the table. He was slightly annoyed that the man insisted he changed his drink and decided to order for him. Brandy was alright but he just wanted something light to start with. But an old saying popped into his mind after all liquor before beer and you're in the clear, beer before liquor then you'll be sicker. So he took the brandy and chugged it as well and let out a belch of his own staring at the barman and tapping on his glass.

"Another one please and this time I'm buying." He smirked however that smile soon faded. The man was rather tactlessly staring at his missing limb. He had only his shoulder as he tapped his foot and began to count to ten slowly inside his head. It was rather rude to stare at a disfigured person. As he reached ten he slowly grasped his drinking glass and clasped it tightly tighter and tighter and tighter until it began to crack. He released it as he let out a exhale " and a new glass while you are at it." He once again took a calming breath as the main seemed to speak teasingly however it was still not a good idea to piss this shark off. He wasn't going to cause a scene though. Now, this asshole decided to show up great just what he didn't fucking need. He sighed as he looked towards the barman " your going to need to double that double order I just asked."

He sighed as he listened to the annoying man who he once met before. He spoke in annoyance however he spoke honestly as far as the other man that he had met before on water seven was concerned. "The swords gone it went with the arm you want it its in the bottom oof the bay have fun with that. It wasn't worth my life to risk to get swords can be replaced but lives can't." He barman came around and gave dai his quad order of rum. He sipped on it slowly his voice was speaking honestly as far as the other man was speaking his sword was still neetly tucked away in the cloak giving no hint that he had it up him.

He merely ran his right hand through his hair and clasped his right arm which still ached slightly but the rum was helping. "I lost it when the Marines decided to bombard Jaya, and no the ladies are not super into it, However since your rather rudely brought up my missing limb, Think you can make me a new one I'm willing of course to pay cash!" he smirked and pointed at the briefcase with his eyes and moved his hand over too the top of it and patted it down. the case itself was completely empty at the moment but the onlookers who dared to try and take him would be in for a big old fat nothing.

He was willing to pay higher if he had to but he wasn't completely stupid hed want to observe the work himself and offer any ideas and design modifications he'd like to have on it. He just wanted his arm back or even a facsimile of it. He wanted vengeance and he wanted to feel the life drain from the person who caused the attack he wanted to watch the light drain from there eyes as he choked them with his new arm and would end them with a blade strike. Vengence would be his oh yes but first things first the specifications.

6The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:00 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Le sigh le sigh

7The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:11 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus raised a curious eyebrow as the fishman suggested something about his own invention. He opened his mouth, ready to berate the fool for daring to try to critique his work when he realized that while the fishman was totally off, he actually sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

At the very least he had heard those phrases together somewhere and decided to go out on a limb for a conversation and Cyrus could only respect that level of deception. He closed his mouth and shook his head, taking a sip of his drink instead. It was then that a familiar voice broke his thoughts and he lowered the hand back to the bar top.

Cyrus turned towards the direction of the voice and frowned as an old...friend? Sure, friend, could be seen a few seats down.
Well...shit, this is going to be a long day. Long time no see you crazy bastard. Cyrus said, nodding towards Fidel. He picked up the screwdriver and scratched the top of his head in thought, Hmm I guess technically I stole a slave, or freed her, kind of stole her really. Also I have the head of one of Momo's Nav bots floating around this island somewhere...can't quite remember where I put it. Cyrus shrugged and went back to his hand.

Cyrus listened silently as Fidel engaged with the fishman that had started talking with Cyrus. The two seemed to know each other previously, although knowing Fidel it was equally possible he had him confused for someone else. However, when the fishman responded without a hint of confusion in his voice, Cyrus's interest was piqued. He listened closely before Dai turned his attention back to Cyrus.

The Revolutionary tightened the last screw of the palm plate, pushing on the pads in front of each finger to curl them and smiled as they responded properly, Rudely, huh? No such thing, just being honest. There are some girls with some weird fetishes out there. He held up the hand, showing Daimaru how it moved properly and smiled,
Good, I'm glad you can pay cash, cash is all I take. Let's talk numbers then.

Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

8The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:50 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

Yamaoroshi

Fidel also was not someone that waited ages for things, as it'd get him to start thinking too much about it. Just like the problem he has now. With the date of that person's arrival not being for some time he really thought too much about it. And stressed himself out. And he didn't like to be stressed. So, if his demand wasn't(typo fix) done timely and/or something was said he'd lash out, quickly and effortlessly. His way of attack would be determined by actions.

Regardless of the fix being accepted or not the outcome would be the same. Things could've been avoided, but they weren't. Both parties could really be blamed here. Fidel came into this place, well situation, stressed and irritable. The other should've done more to stand his ground. His lie wasn't known but it would be found out sooner or later; which would come with it's own can of worms. But one problem needed to be addressed at a time. His tone was something that didn't fit him at all. The hint of annoyance in his voice made it come off as if he had a problem with Fidel rather than someone really mourning his lost blade and reflection on the situation. The situation probably wasn't a real big deal to him. No, his tone wasn't really the problem. It was him telling Fidel what to do. If the weapon was still on this Island, albeit underwater, Fidel telling the Fish(Man) to give it to him still stood. But, it seemed like the Fish(Man) didn't plan on listening to Fidel. As that is how it came off.

'Is he lying? When I fought with him on Water Seven he didn't come off as someone that would part too easily with his weapon. No, he is honest. There is no hint of him lying in his voice. But, but, but, he seems like he could be. As why wouldn't he go get it if he knows where it is?? What type of shit is that? Maybe I am overthinking it....maybe I am not.

If he doesn't have it what is the point of me talking to him......Shit I do owe him for wasting my time though, not striking when the iron was hot back on Water Seven. Getting me pumped, leaving me high and dry. Mistakes within the past will always impact your future.
'
His bold words leaked from his mind, which was unable to contain all of his thoughts on the entire situation. His words coming out after his action of drawing and re-sheathing had already taken place.

He lashed out quickly and effortlessly. He wasn't out to kill unless it was forced to that point, but he had to set a example of what happened when you waste someone's time. His left hand would grip the hilt of YAMAOROSHI tightly. The speed reached by Fidel as he drew it was something well beyond the two, or anyone within this place at this point in time. And the power placed also was nothing to scuff at. This small blade was deadly within the hands of someone with Fidel's skill. It was removed at a angle. Coming as the Fish(Man) was going to place his drink down and before he would run his hands through his hair. Wrist or fingers. The area decided upon would be up to the blade. The teeth of the blade would decided to dig into the Man's fishy fingers, the Metacarpals specifically at the first bend(or join). There was enough power there to dig deep past the skin and into the bone. A second pass at the same speed would be done as well, but inches away from the first. The blade had decided more than one area should be targeted. And so that would be done. The Wrist if nothing was done after the first strike would be targeted next at the same speed the first moved. Quickly and before any pain from the potential first wound would send pain out the blade would be sheathed. The Wrist attack had the potential to run across three ligaments if not avoided. Radial Collateral, Ulnar Collateral, and Palmar Radiocarpal were those three ligaments in dangers of being severed.  All in all if any attack landed the severest the damage could be is severing whilst the least would be the hand being useless till treated by a professional.  

It could've been worse, extremely worse. But there was a reason behind the specific target, multiple. One if he was lying and Fidel provoked him more instead of attacking now he could be the one cut down. Two his hand was busy grasping and attempting to place down a drink; his mind was preoccupied and motion was set, leaving that area one of the easiest to strike. Three he felt someone that would considered a weapon just a tool rather than a extension of themselves deserved to lose more than one hand. This third point would lead into the next thing Fidel would say.

"Fruit thief....put that arm on him. Don't worry you'd get it back. And if need be I can pay for it now."
Fidel's attack wouldn't really allow them to say what they would've said if he didn't attack; unless they completely ignored everything that he would say. Even if it didn't land. And if need be he could assist with placing the arm, as he was a Doctor. Why did he want the arm placed on the guy? Because his frustrations from something else was the real main cause for his actions today. Coming into this stressed and irritable he wanted to release that stress. And fighting someone was better than just drinking and thinking about it more.    

Name: Art of Iaido
Description:Drawing his sword from its sheath using the principles of Iaido, The user's weapon attains max speed for a single slash before the hand used to steady the sheath quickly joins the other on the handle of the weapon and assist in executing one more slash whilst at max speed. This can only be down with a bladed weapon that can be drawn from a sheath.
Range: Length of Blade
Attribute: Speed & Agility

9The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:15 am

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
As dai was taking his quad drink order of rum he saw something in the reflection of his glass the man known as Fidel was 2 seats away now was gone and now suddenly he was behind him. There was a searing pain in his hand as he felt it tense and suddenly go limb. he watched as the glass he had in his hand begin to lose its grip uncontrollably. No matter home much he ordered his body to move his hand it was as limp as a bonefish. His hand released the glass and it fell onto the bar top toppling for a minute he glared at the glass as it was now leaking out of the side. Normally he would of gone for his sword however he was trying to paly it off that he didnt have it so he needed to stick with hte lie for now.

He gritted his teeth as his hand bled slightly on to the floor. He panted as he gritted his teeth as he heard the culprit speak he took a few calming breaths and he winced as his right hand was now incapable of flexing or movement, however. His right arm could still be used as a weapon. it would be much but as much as dai wanted to tear into the man for disabling his hand now it would be futile, The man had much greater speed than he ever did and he would more than likely be killed. There was no point in fighting now. When he was healed maybe he would go after him. He winced and gritted his teeth grinding them as his hand was in excruciating pain.

He could have easily taken dais head off with that attack. Yet he choose to disable him.  He remained in his chair as he breathed heavily. As much as the old dai would love to fight him now, however, he knew better when to fight and when to run. He looked towards Kincaid and gritted his teeth. "Well now I want as best craftsmanship as you can get, as for the design id like it to match my right arm, and if it at all possible I want to be able to feel with it even if it is just pain so connect the remaining nerves to the device if its possible perhaps use a housing system of some sort on my stump for the unit?" He looked towards the bartender and glared as he lifted his arm and placed his bleeding wrist onto the counter. " Mind putting some pressure on that to stop the bleeding?"

The barman was shocked at the carnage and quickly grabbed a rag and placed it onto dais wound and pushed down on it to put pressure on it to stem the blood flow.
The man would tie off the rag on dais arm and grab another one and would wipe off the blood on the counter and move onto wiping off the blood on the floor. "  Your skills have greatly improved Fidel was it, Most impressive however I do not have the luxury of fighting right now another time perhaps." The pain wasn't too bad at least compared to having his arm having gotten blown off from a cannonball. He leaned forward and grabbed a straw on the bartop with his mouth and placed it in his glass and began to chug deeply on the remains of his drink in the glass with the hole in it before the rum went to waste. He felt a bit of fear however when it came to facing off against Fidel, the man clearly had better speed and strength if he was able to cut into his skin a wise warrior knew when to run away from a fight and after his lesson with hte navy dai knew it would be fruitless to fight against the man as he was now.

10The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid
OOC: Sorry for the delay, past week has been stupid busy then I had family visiting.

Kincaid

Cyrus would listen in and out of Fidel's ramblings, he had learned how to listen to the deranged man just from his few encounters. He could pick up the key words that Fidel muttered while blocking out the useless babble. While he listened he thought about what else he would need to finish the arm, after all this was just the hand. He'd have to salvage some extra metal, a few electrodes from the bots he had scavenged on Momo's Island. It wouldn't take long but he couldn't finish his work here in this bar. Plus the fishman had requested it be identical to his other hand, so he'd need to find a way to make some synthetic webbing that would allow the hand to be just as useful in the water as any other fishman's. Cyrus turned to talk to Dai just as Fidel made his beside him,
Yeah I can prob- KAMI ABOVE! He yelled suddenly as Dai's right hand separated from its arm and fell to the bar top. It flopped about a bit, the muscles still constricting and releasing before settling down in a pool of thickening blood.

What the hell, man?! Cyrus asked Fidel, completely confused. The man was crazy but this was a bit much even for him. Clearly there was more here than Cyrus knew about. He fully expected Daimaru to retaliate, after all Fidel had just attacked him without any provocation. Then again, what could a fishman really do without hands? Turning back to Daimaru, Cyrus was surprised to see how well the fishman was taking everything. He calmly requested the bartender dress his wounds and the stunned man did so as quickly as he could, his face having drained of all color.

Cyrus heard Fidel's instructions about the hand and turned back to the Revolutionary,
Oh yeah, sure of course, no problem...except hey genius this is a LEFT HAND. Cyrus said, holding it up in front of Fidel and flapping it in his face for emphasis.
I'd have to build an entire other hand for the left side now, not to mention half the guy's right arm is missing so I can't even attach this one yet until I build an arm and housing unit for him. Cyrus shook his head,
Listen, you two have some issues to work out or something, that's fine. This isn't my problem though, don't go interrupting my drinking. That's just rude.
Island
Revolutionary
407 Words
Doriki

11The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

Yamaoroshi

Saying he was disappointed was a understatement. Did he want his attack to go through? He didn't particular care if it did or didn't. Did he want to see if the Fish had improved? Yes, he wanted to believe that the Fish grew stronger just as he did. Sadly, this was a husk of a being. The raw emotions he showed back in Water Seven were all gone now. Even the excruciating pain he should be going through was dulled. As the attack done by Fidel was not a scratch, it was potentially deadly. The moderate damage wouldn't sever the limb but the cuts were deep. Skin, Muscle, and Bone were dug into by the blade of Fidel. "Pressure alone won't do....I did this...I will fuckin' fix it." Fidel's words came as he watched the Bartender do something out of his element. Doing more harm than good. Fidel's blade was a dirty one, so the wound needed to be disinfected and dressed properly.

"And you need to relax Fruit Thief, you actin' like I cut you. Just unscrew that thing and screw it the other way. Fidel showed he knew nothing about the inner works of the arm the Scientist had been tinkering with. His hand I hurt can be FIXED preeeettyyy easily if I have permission to use this new here ability I gained. It would be big, just enough to cover his hand." Fidel directed this toward Dai, all the wall he jumped behind the bar. (I am asking permission to use Ope to fix your hand, not to use it for anything else but that.)

"We don't have a issue, well I don't. And real men can drink through anything!" Fidel spoke as he looked through the selection the bartender had displayed. Due to his nature he didn't plan to ask or pay for anything he was going to take. Unless asked. The bartender seemed like the type to not question people like Fidel though. Soon he found exactly what he was looking for, and it only took him ten minutes. What he would grab was strong, like really strong. Along with that he could come with other items he found around this side of the bar, all to be used to aid in saving this Fish's hand. "Ight, ight....two bottle should do it." Fidel would walk back over and set the bottle down in front of Dai. If he was allowed and they didn't leave while he was looking he would carefully attempt to remove the bandages the Bartender sloppily placed. "What needs to be done first is stopping the bleeding...this cut is masterful, if I say so myself. And adding a little pressure won't do it. Well, I shouldn't say won't do it. Rather other thangs needs to be done first for this type of wound. Like raise his shit so that it is above his heart, makes it way easier to stop with pressure....Fidel spoke as he attempted to do his actions. Using a clean rag to cover Dai's hand as he did what he said. Honestly, I want to say you are in shock but you can't be. You must got a strong will, cause I'd be crying like a bitch. Using one had to potentially hold Dai's up he would open the bottles with his other. Everything he has been saying as he tried to help didn't need to be listened to. The only thing that should be listened to was his next demand. Drink all this.

With his free hand Fidel would start drinking the other bottle, he'd swallow half but the rest he would spray at the hand as he slowly lowered it. He wanted Dai to drink because this action was going to hurt like hell if allowed. There really wasn't anything else to disinfect the wound with in this place. But, with that out the way more things could be done. If the allowing his knew ability was permitted a small "Room" would be created around the hand on the bar-top. And surgery can be done quickly and without any potential complications. And that is all Fidel would do for a few minutes. And the hand would be the same before it was cut. With Fidel needing to preserve his energy for a fight he couldn't create a "Room" any bigger than what he had done, if permitted. If he wasn't permitted he would just dress the wound. But, with how it was a Doctor was needed for it to be used properly in the future. It wasn't Major or Minor, it was moderate. But moderate damage could leave lasting negative effects.  

There was no combat on Fidel's end if he was allowed to right his wrong. Rather he needed to relax, and wait to ask the two a question. As he had interrupted something and needed to wait till they finished before he asked. So, he would stay behind the bar and start drinking.

12The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai let out a belch and cleared his throat in embarrassment "Excuse me." he smirked as he listened to the scientist continue to work on the other hand. He chuckled as the man had sworn as his hand had been impaled. He was greatful for his improved willpower and the combination of endurance. He maintained an outer appearance of calm and composure as best as he could but inwards he was screaming in anger and frustration. His hand's tendons had been served he couldn't even fight back let alone throw a punch. It would be ironic and a cruel punishment to die here after finally finding someone capable of building him a new arm.

He turned his head towards Kincaid keeping the straw in the glass he sighed and stared him hard in the face. "I didn't have any beef but i may now since he stabbed me in the FUCKING hand! However, I'm not here to fight anyone or start any trouble on this island besides we were in the middle of a transaction and that takes priority over any beef I may or may not have had with this man. I traveled a very very long way to find a scientist and I'm not walking away empty handed." The bleeding would still continue however the white rag was doing a piss poor job of stemming the blood flow.

He slowly turned away from Kincaid as the man offered to help his injured hand. He glared at him as he ground his teeth inside his mouth. it pained him and made him sick to his stomach but he needed to be nice to this guy to fix his hand. "If it wouldn't be much trouble..... Would you kindly undo what you did to my hand with this new found ability...Please." the sheer notion of being nice to this man was nauseating to him. He watched him place the bottle down before him as he could not use his hand to open it so he had to either ask for assistance or use his mouth. Not wishing to crush glass between his teeth and further damage himself he looked at the bartender. "Get a new glass and a Long straw and pour that in and not a pussy shot glass either I'm talking a stein glass."

He sighed and winced as the bandage was removed from his hand. before the bartender could return the man spray the contents of the alcohol onto his hand and kicked the front of the bar hard with the soul of his foot. His hand was burning from the alcohol as he was blowing on it rapidly to help ease the burning. " What about that hypocritic oath of doing no harm to others huh doc?" He winced as he chuckled at the same time. He kept his eye on Fidel as he spoke: "So Mr scientist do we have a deal about my new arm I am quite willing to pay you handsomely for your work how does around the ballpark of 50 million berri limit sound to you?"

13The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:22 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

That's...that's not even remotely close to how this works. Cyrus said, simply staring at Fidel after his comment about screwing the hand in place. The mad man was at it again, but this time he was spouting off about being able to perform surgery, oh lord. However, the scientist couldn't help but chuckle, Heh...empty handed. He caught the fishman's eye however and quickly clammed up, clearing his throat,
Sorry, too soon, not funny...kinda funny though.

Cyrus reached for one of the bottles Fidel had brought over from behind the bar and poured himself a tall glass and then Daimaru one as well, sliding it to the fishman as Fidel began unwrapping the makeshift towel bandage on the hand. Daimaru began slamming his feet against the bar and stool in agony as Cyrus started taking a long swig from his drink. However, as the hand magically healed right before his very eyes, Cyrus spat his drink across the bar top,
What in the hell did you just do?! He couldn't believe it. One moment the hand was mangled and limp, ready to simply slip off the bone and the next...perfect.

Cyrus raised his hand, scratching at his forehead as he stared at Daimaru's fixed hand, a cold sweat having broken out across his face. Confusion, surprise, even a small amount of fear raged inside him, clamoring to take hold of his conscious. Fidel was many things, but chief among them he was unpredictable and unpredictable was dangerous. Watching Daimaru flex his hand, testing to make sure everything worked, Cyrus barely heard the fishman mention the price to fix his other, missing limb. He shook his head, taking another slow sip from his glass,
Um...yeah, right, 50 million should be fine. You've been through a lot, I'll cut you some slack. This is just the hand though, I'm going to need some things from my...laboratory to fix up a housing unit and some webbing and what not to match your normal hand. Cyrus said, slowly rolling the word laboratory around on his tongue. In truth he was going to route around in the dumpster out back for scrap metal and work from there.

I'll be back in a few minutes, don't kill each other while I'm gone. Oh, Cyrus said, snapping his fingers and turning back to face Fidel, and you don't go anywhere. I might need some more of your magical, healing mystic shit. When in the hell did you become a doctor anyway? Cyrus asked, shaking his head before turning back towards the door,
Don't move, I'll be back. With that, he exited the bar in search of the scraps he needed to make a proper arm.

[/1 post exit]

OOC: I'll be back next post, it's just so it makes sense that I didn't magically have all the components sitting around in a bar. Story-wise I left, topic-wise nothing changes.
Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

14The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

Yamaoroshi

"I'll be here talking with my friend Fruit Thief!" Fidel would say as he waved goodbye to the Man he actually regarded as a someone he was cool with. Before saying anything as they waited he would go and get him something to drink, again. Grabbing himself a new bottle that he planned to down.

"I gotta tell yah, yell yah. You are fuckin' weak and it is disgusting. A husk of the person I in the past was going to help and rob. Yeah, I was going to rob you during that. That is in the past though, and I will talk about the present and future. I want payment for helping you. But I don't take beli....never have. And you already promised to pay that Fruit Thief. So, at this moment you can give me your right eye. Or pay in your blood and anyone else blood when I see you next time." Fidel was a strange one and his request was just like that. He would remove the eye if that is what was gone with, so there wouldn't be anymore bloodshed. But if the second option was taken there would be a lot. Not today but next time the two would be near each other. And yes, there will be a next time. As no matter what anyone says or does Fidel will run back into those he met in the past. And for those that he wasn't so keen on he'd deal with. This didn't mean people he would meet for the first time would be exempt from his weirdness. No, they might have it even worse. They might not be given a ultimatum. Why he was kinda being wishy washy with this Fishman was mainly because of who he was. The things he said in the passed contradicted what he did in the present. Fidel did this at times but never when it came to combat and his reason for his own change is the worth and time factor. As he did have a big fight planned soon and getting into one now could mess that up, if there are surprises.

After he spoke he would drink from his bottle, like a drinking god. Putting it back till there was nothing left within the glass. The Fish didn't need to respond to him, he didn't expect him to. Expect him to do so with the truth. Just how he knew about the blade of the enemy. As with his elevated arm and motion in a opposite direction, it being taken to the side Fidel stood on. There was a bulge within the Fish's cloak or whatever that couldn't be his junk. It had to be some type of weak. And with the Fishman's weak being in water it made sense he would retrieve it prior to coming here. And wanting to just send Fidel off earlier.

15The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Feeling returned to his left hand where the tendons and other parts had been slashed by the man's attacks. He could flex his fingers once again. He looked down at his hand the moment the man known as Fidel was waving goodbye to the scientist and saw that his hand had been completely returned to normal. He chuckled quietly as he reached out and grabbed the tankard in front of him and drank deeply from it. His hand had been restored for his sword hand. He could now fight back against the man in the bar however this was neither the time nor the place to do such a thing.

He had a top priority and that was to get his left arm and hand restored. As tempting as it was to smash the beer tankard against Fidel's head. He knew he wouldn't have stood a chance. The man was far to quick for him. SO he quietly would drink still playing the defeated warrior. He turned his head and spoke in a sincere tone "thank you for fixing my hand." The man had fixed his left hand so it was the least he could do. However, the man went out and insulted him once again.

Calling him weak and a husk of the former man he was. True he wasn't like his former self. He was somewhat in a state of metamorphosis mental and spiritually. That was the second time the man insulted him and he was going to remember that. As much as his brain screamed at him to fight him his survival instincts were overtaking him more. "You're not getting my right eye but you will get another fight another day, I'm not in town for fighting this day another time though Fidel that's a promise." He sighed as he put the drink down and cracked his neck to the side.

He wondered where the hell the scientist had gone off to he hadn't even gotten his name yet. Only a nickname that Fidel had given him the fruit thief. He would get his information when he returned as he began to flex his hand back and forth impressed by the mans Fidel's powers. The man probably had a devil fruit that enabled him to heal others or perhaps it was something else entirely. He didn't honestly care he had his own plans for a devil fruit should he get one.

He didn't know any Fishman karate at the moment but he could always learn later. If he did take a fruit however he would no longer be able to swim in the ocean however he would still be able to breathe underwater at least so no chance of drowning. It was a small comfort to him. He looked at the barman and tapped at his drink signing for a refill as he had finished it off some time ago. His mind slowly wandered off drifting to the thoughts of his former crewmate yuurei. He hoped his old friend was doing well he missed that crazy sword thieving bastard.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum