Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A Dying Forge [GV] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A Dying Forge [GV] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A Dying Forge [GV] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A Dying Forge [GV] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A Dying Forge [GV] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A Dying Forge [GV] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A Dying Forge [GV] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A Dying Forge [GV] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A Dying Forge [GV] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Dying Forge [GV] Empty A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:08 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

A Dying Forge [GV] Original
For literally everyone on the small island within the archipelago, it was a normal day. However, the same couldn’t be said for Fenrir. His visible animal-like nose would twitch as it sniffed the summer air. As he sniffed the air, Fenrir could tell that his previous setting had changed. From what he remembered; he had been on a ship on the way to Jaya Island. Or was it a train? He had long forgotten. It was noticeable that the foreign scent was throwing him off. Fenrir’s body would slowly begin to stir. Before long he would be sitting up and observing the space around him. He kept quiet as he turned from left to right. He could tell that he was on a beach. The large amount of sand and the teal water in front of him couldn’t say otherwise. Slowly getting to his feet, Fenrir would come to turn around. His back now facing the water, as he turned towards the opposite direction. His eyes would take in the sight before him.

Lining the many hills were a bunch of houses. Each house looked exactly the same. The color of each one was what through it off. From his position, Fenrir could also see a small amount of people walking around. He squinted his eyes while staring at them. “Pitiful humans. You would at least think that they would build their houses in a different manner.” muttered Fenrir, with each house looking the same. A small annoyance would grow in Fenrir. Though, he didn’t let it show as he didn’t want to seem angry. Putting his hands in his jacket pockets, Fenrir would begin his walk towards the houses. He could at least find out where he was. It would be a shame if he was on some sort of hell hole. He didn’t feel like going around killing people at the moment.

As he walked, Fenrir could tell that the houses were no more than a couple yards out. Moments ago it didn’t seem like that many people were out and about. However, as he grew closer, Fenrir could tell that the sheer number of them was growing with each step. He couldn’t tell if it was because of him getting closer. His eyes focusing due to being so far away. Or if it was due to some sort of event that was going on. His ears would visibly shake as he drew closer. The sound of what appeared to be a Den Den Mushi traveling in the wind. However, the sound that Fenrir heard didn’t sound like a regular Den Den Mushi. It was almost as if the sound was an alarm of some sort. He could hear running footsteps as he arrived inside of the town. In the middle of the town was a huge projector screen with a single Proko Den Den Mushi in front of it. A frown would appear on Fenrir’s face. It was quite odd to see a creation of the sort in a rather plain place.

The sound of the alarm blaring would continue to travel around the town. Stopping his movements, Fenrir would arrive about twenty feet away from the projector screen. He didn’t want to be in the front. He was an odd looking individual and didn’t want to stand out. However, it was already too late for him. Fenrir was easily the tallest out of all the townspeople and looked the oddest. It wasn’t everyday you saw a man with cat ears and sharp teeth. Teeth that could easily shred wood. A small boy would come to tug at his pants leg. Fenrir was irritated by the gesture and was going to slap the boy away. Though, a lady he assumed to be the child’s mom would carry him away and run. The lady running almost being a signal for the show before him. Static would travel with the wind as the alarm stopped. The Den Den Mushi who’s eyes had been closed would slowly open. As they opened, a picture would appear on the screen. Fenrir could easily make out a old man with grey hair similar to his own. With a matching mustache and beard. Gasps could be heard, as people reacted to the bloody figure on the projector screen. With many grunts, the man would say “My people! This message is of great urgency. The notorious Jigsaw Pirates has gotten past the Long Ring Long Land’s main defense and is looking to take over our beloved land.” The man spoke urgently as he flashed a wanted poster. Fenrir could see a high bounty number along with a figure that looked like a doll, maybe even a mime. A puzzled look would appear on the wolf’s face, as he continued to stare at the screen. “This is a prerecorded message. If this has gotten out, then it means that the pirate crew has gotten into my workshop. I must go into hiding, but I leave a request for anyone on the archipelago. Stop the Jigsaw Pirates and you will be awarded with riches you can’t even imagine. Time is of an importance. If you can stop them before they get to me the riches shall be yours.” said the man. The screen would black out momentarily. This would cause Fenrir to turn and leave, but the sound of something buzzing would bring his attention back. He would come to face the screen again. A video would appear showing an pirate ship blasting cannonballs directly into the sea. He could hear the howl of some sort of creature as the pirate ship made its way towards an odd looking island. As the cannonballs made their way into the water. Fenrir wondered what the hell they were hitting.

As he stared at the screen, Fenrir could see a swirl symbol etched into a black flag on the pirate ship. The same symbol that had been on the cheeks of the Jigsaw person. “Was this how they got onto the island?” wandered Fenrir quietly while staring at the screen. The video would go blank, as the screen returned to its previous look. Panic would be apparent everywhere around him. People were screaming and running like maniacs. Some even started pointing fingers at him. He was an individual that appeared out of the blue. Who says he was apart of the Jigsaw Pirates? The looks on the townspeople faces would cause Fenrir to laugh. He rarely expressed emotions. More or less talked, but the situation at hand was a funny one. “Kyukyukyu... You people are funny. If it were not for the old man’s message then I would have killed all of you. A promise of plenty treasure sounds amazing. It can get me started on my adventure. I’ll save you pitiful humans, but there’s no guarantee I won’t come back here and kill you afterwards.” laughed Fenrir, as he stared at everyone.

WC: 1,260

Last edited by Fenrir on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

The odd looks Fenrir had been receiving by the townspeople would grow into that of fear. He love and had lust for the emotions rolling off of the people. The smell of fear bringing joy to him. Though, he would have to drop his normal demeanor and try to ask some questions. He still didn’t really know where he was. The man had only revealed that the island he was on was apart of some sort of archipelago. And he didn’t really know whether he could even believe the man or not. For all he knew, he was trapped inside of a nightmare. Or worst, he was surrounded by cameras and was going to be apart of a horror movie! The thought of being in a movie would cause Fenrir’s stomach to bubble. He would grasp it, showing his fangs as his face turned green. “Humans and there forms of entertainment. Who wants to sit and look at two dimensional figures on a screen all day?” muttered Fenrir, his voice would attract that of a man nearby. Looking at him, Fenrir could tell that he wasn’t like the other townspeople. He had a rather calm vibe around him that screamed “I could care less about what is going on.” The emotions rolling off of the man would cause Fenrir to look at him with great interest. Folding his hands across his chest, Fenrir would greet the man.

“I don’t know why the others are acting like that. Clearly you aren’t apart of that crew Old Man William spoke of. I mean, you look nothing like any of them. I’ve encountered some of them while I was on Concert Paradise. Sure, your skin is white, but not ashen like those scary Mimes. Anyway, I’m Toki, who are you?” asked the man, as he held his hand out for Fenrir to shake. A frown would dance across Fenrir’s face as he eyed the stranger. “My mom told me don’t give information to strangers. Especially ones that seem extremely weird. If what you say is true, then how did you escape the pirate crew? I mean, if they are as notorious as the Old Man said. Then I doubt you could have escaped them.” replied Fenrir. Toki would come to rub the back of his head in embarrassment. “You see, I was on the next island for a show. The musician Ill Bill was in town and I couldn’t miss him. They arrived during the middle of the show. If it weren’t for all the screaming, then I doubt I would have escaped in time. The Situational Train was still available, so I escaped with a large number of people back to the other islands. I happened to be the only one to come here though. Not many come to Simple Life due to it being the most boring of islands. However, I thought it would be the most safest out of them all.” answered Toki, he continued to rub his head.

Fenrir would come to realize that the man thought himself to be a coward. Himself probably would have down the same if he was as weak as Toki. Grasping Toki’s hand, as if he really cared about his sob story. Fenrir would say “Well, that’s good to know. I’m happy you made it out alive. Though, I’m confused about some things. Like where exactly am I? I know this is some sort of archipelago, but I’ve never heard of an archipelago having names for each islands” Toki would nod at Fenrir. The man crouching down as he drew his finger through the sand. First he created a circle, then he drew ten dots along the circle, with names above each dot. Fenrir could make out names such as Ring World, Dollyland, Concert Paradise, and William’s Workshop. It didn’t take even five minutes for Toki to make the map. “This here is Long Ring Long Land. A archipelago a couple miles off of the coast of Jaya Island. Where I’m pretty sure you may have come from. We’re here on Simple Life. The island to our left is Concert Paradise and the one to our right is Shopping World. You see, there are ten islands in this archipelago. Each holding a different set of people with different needs and hobbies. Most here at Simple Life like to live normal lives, but those over in Concert Paradise like to do the extreme. Concert Paradise being the island you saw on the projector. These islands are the Ten Heavens of the World.” said Toki, as he answered all of Fenrir’s questions.

Fenrir would simply nod, as his left hand would come to stroke his chin. It was a strange archipelago indeed. No wonder a pirate crew wanted to take it over. However, one thing still stood out. “But who is this William person? Is he in charge of the archipelago or something?” asked Fenrir curiously. Toki would nod, saying “Yes, you could say that. Years ago, Long Ring Long Land’s islands were attached by land bridges. However, every now and then those bridges would be covered up with water. Making it hard to travel between islands. William made it so the bridges never got covered by the sea. He created something by the name of Situational Tracks. With those train tracks, it was child’s play to travel the fifty kilometers distance between the islands. He also outfitted each island with his automatons. Though, you won’t find any here and I doubt you’ll be able to get to the next island. The Jigsaw Pirates have shut down the trains.” Fenrir would take in what Toki had to say. It seemed like he was “trapped” on Simple Life for the time being. A smirk would appear on Fenrir’s face, as he looked at Toki. “So, the last you heard and saw was that the Jigsaw Pirates were on Concert Paradise? Hmm?” asked Fenrir. Toki would nod. “Well then, I’ll be on my way.” said Fenrir, taking one last look into the air. He would shoot off towards the direction of Concert Paradise. Every person had their own set of skills, he was just gonna use his to travel to the next island. If what Toki said was true. Even if the trains were being held up. Fenrir could still follow the tracks to the next island. It would take some time, but surely he could get there before something else big happened.

WC: 1,100

3A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

A Dying Forge [GV] Tumblr_muzjk1gvPg1qztgoio1_250
As he casually jogged towards the direction where the Situational Tracks we’re located. Fenrir would check himself to make sure he had all of his items. His trusty revolver was in its holster on his left hip, so that was good. He was still blown away that it hadn’t come off while he was adrift at sea. His memory was still fuzzy, so he couldn’t remember at the moment how he had came to appear in Long Ring Long Land. The last thing he remembered before waking up was boarding a ship leaving Karakuri Island. The Blood Wolf would let out a sigh as he increased his jog to a run. The train station could be seen several yards away. If you payed close attention to Fenrir, one could see that his feet were barely touching the ground as he ran. Not in the way of a animal running, but his feet simply kicked off the tips of grass. It was like he was bouncing on the air. This motion would cause him to run even faster. His wolf nature kicking in causing his speed to increase even more. He was no more than a grey streak in the wind.

Within a couple of minutes, Fenrir was directly next to the Train Station. However, he didn’t slow down. It was almost seem as if he sped up. In the direction he was going, Fenrir would be heading right into the water. Though, he had other plans. Just before his feet touched the sea, Fenrir would raise his leg a little higher. With a slight grunt, he would bounce off the air with his left leg and shoot into the sky. His double jump had caused him to travel a quick fifteen meters into a sky. However, it didn’t stop there. Fenrir repeated the motion again and gained another five meters in height. To those below, it would seem like the wolf was flying in the air. Though, he was only simply walking on it. He had stopped jumping and was now casually running in the air. Using the pressure from each step allowed Fenrir to bounce on the molecules in the air. He had copied the abilities from the marines he had encountered. Although, he was not master of it just yet. So he doubt he would be able to travel thirty miles while using it.

At his current speed, it would take up to six and a half hours to reach Concert Paradise. However, he would need to slow down towards the end. So, he was positive it would take seven hours max for him to get to the next island. “A little leg work won’t hurt. I should arrive there around six o’clock. With the night nearing, taking out the Jigsaw Pirates will be no more than a small game.” said Fenrir, as he traveled towards Concert Paradise with his Geppo.  As he ran, the Blood Wolf wondered how fearsome the Jigsaw Pirates were. There supposed captain had a bounty of exactly sixty-six million, six hundred sixty-six thousand, six hundred sixty-six beli. So, he was sure Jigsaw was a force to be reckoned with. But what if everyday was a mere play? A game for someone as they watched Fenrir’s every move? The mere thought of someone toying with him would only cause his drive to increase. His blood would begin to pump even harder, as he shot forward at an ever faster speed.

As the sun began to set over the horizon. Hidden behind the clouds was a orange, nearly red sphere who’s light was being produced by that of the sun. The sphere was about to take the sun’s place in the sky. Who knew what would happen if the Wolf Man count wind of the sphere in the sky.

WC: 650

Skills Used:

Last edited by Fenrir on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

4A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:52 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

A Dying Forge [GV] Anime-explosion-gif-9
Seven Hours and Twelve Minutes Later

Sweat slowly dropped from Fenrir’s face. His use of Geppo had begun to slow, as his destination was in sight. For hours he ran, resting on the edge of the tracks only when necessary. From above the tracks, he thought that they would stay in place due to how they were crafted. However, he had been completely wrong. With each wave that came. The tracks shot into the air and under the water. So, resting wasn’t the real word for what Fenrir had been doing. Though, even the brief moments of sitting down had been enough to energize the wolf. Approximately fifty yards away from him was the island he had been heading to. Concert Paradise, the next island in the archipelago chain. Even from in his spot in the air, Fenrir could hear the blast of music coming from the island. He had began to wonder if it was from a concert or just the mere sound of the island. He doubt it was from a concert or some other form of humans playing the music. With the apparent threat of the Jigsaw Pirates. Fenrir was sure most of them had evacuated like Toki said. Or even gone into hiding.

Glancing into the sky, Fenrir could see that night was upon them. His jog would come to a stop, as his feet made contact with the ground. He could feel the vibrations of the music running through the ground. Whoever was producing the sounds was doing a hell of a job. Even the water shook with each beat of the music. He would come to frown. He hated loud music. The sound of it messed with his senses. He was a Wolf Mink, so his hearing along with other senses were amplified like that of a wolf. Fenrir mostly liked calming music. Something that could make him fall asleep. But enough of his hobbies. Somewhere on the island Jigsaw and his crew were rampaging. He needed to get surprise them and take them out. Thrusting his hands into his pocket, Fenrir would casually walk down the streets of Concert Paradise. For a island that had been overrun by pirates. You would have thought that it might be a little shaken up in most parts. However, even Fenrir could not tell a pirate presence was on the island. The only hint of them being there was due to the streets being empty. It was a ghost town, if nothing more.

Fenrir frowned as he walked down the streets. He felt like something was about to go wrong at any time. And as he thought this, his senses would kick in. You know how animals sense when a storm, or some other sort of natural disaster is about to come? Well, that was how Fenrir felt. The fur on his skin and the air on his head would stand. If anyone saw him, they would have thought that he had been electrocuted. “What th......” Fenrir would be unable to finish his sentence. As mid-sentence a sharp whistle would blow through his ears. However, before he could react. The ground would instantly start shaking. Directly ahead of him over a couple of canals was a single dome like stadium. Instantly, the stadium would be surrounded by a blinding white light with what seemed like purple lighting shooting out of it. Fenrir subconsciously fell to the ground and put his hands over his head. With this motion, the explosion would quickly travel outward. Destroying the whole stadium and all the buildings two hundred yards around it. Luckily, Fenrir had been across town, so he hadn’t been affected by the explosion. Though, the same couldn’t be said for the terrain near him. Trees had been uprooted and even street lamps had feel from their hinges. Screams could be heard all around him. What once was a ghost town was now the main point of a terrorist attack.

Fenrir stood in order to not get trampled. He didn’t want to be caught slipping in a place like this. He was about to take off with Geppo towards the direction of the explosion, but didn’t want to as that would only send eyes his way. Using the regular method, Fenrir would simply run towards where the stadium previously stood. Surely the Jigsaw Pirates had been somewhere near operating whatever explosive they’ve just used. Fenrir’s doubts had now been confirmed. What he thought to be a game was now full on reality. Even he was in risk of death from just being on Concert Paradise. Fenrir weaves through the mass of people. It was a good thing him and the residents were heading in the opposite direction. So, the only thing he had to do was make slight turns here and there to slip pass them. From what he saw of Concert Paradise before the explosion. It looked like a modern city. A small version of Future City, if he could say so himself. However, the only thing that put it away from Future City was the fact that Concert Paradise was a whole island and nearly everywhere there were canals lined with small row boats. Fenrir found that quite odd, but didn’t think too much on it. Seeing as his objective was growing near.

Hitting a sharp left, Fenrir would cross a bridge into ground zero of the explosion. He could feel the heat from the searing flames all around him. His mind was yelling, telling him to turn around and run in the opposite direction with his tail between his legs. Though, he didn’t let his instincts take over him. He ignored them and continued forward in the fury. He could smell scent of charred wood and burnt flesh. The latter being a smell he had grown accustom to when he dined on humans. Slowing his pace, Fenrir could hear footsteps surrounding him. They weren’t eratic like the people running before. It was almost as if they were marching. Marching directly towards him. Fenrir could hear the ground shake with each step. Darting his head in every direction, he would realize that he was in the middle of where the stadium had been. A crater to be exact. With walls that reached as high as five feet. The crater itself having a diameter of a hundred yards. “When the hell did I slide in here.” muttered Fenrir, not realizing that while trying to avoid the searing heat. He had subconsciously driven himself right into a trap.

Soon, the footsteps would stop. In the smoke, Fenrir could see many figures surrounding the edge of a crater. But it was figure that stood out the most. A figure that was well over ten feet tall and ears like his own stood tall near the edge of the crater. Fenrir could visible see the figure’s head move, as he spoke “So, Toki was not lying about the Blood Wolf of Karakuri being in Long Ring Long Land. It was a good decision for me to send him scouting in Simple Life.” Fenrir’s eyes would twitch. Toki was a member of the Jigsaw Pirates? A frown would appear on his face. The figure could have been lying, but it was unlikely seeing as he spoke Toki’s name. “Who are you. Stop hiding behind the smoke and dust and reveal yourself.” said Fenrir in a calm voice. Showing that he knew how to keep his composure. His orders would be accepted. As each figure stepped forward and slid down the crater. Fenrir would keep his eyes on the big one and do a double backflip to keep distance in between all of them. As the figures made their way into the crater, Fenrir could see that nearly all of them were clothed in white shirts and blue pants. But what made Fenrir figure out who exactly they were was the signature ribbon tied around their neck and the word Navy etched into their shirt. “The Marines.” whispered Fenrir.

WC: 1,353

5A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Silence had been kept for nearly thirty seconds. However, the laugh of the hulking figure would draw Fenrir’s attention. “Unaunauna... You thought you would get away from the marines Blood Wolf. It seems your escape from Karakuri has only led you into our grasp. You might only be a nuisance besides the Jigsaw Pirates, but I do wonder... What are you doing here?” asked the unknown marine whose arms were folded across his chest. Fenrir would only stare at the man, no animal. With him being closer, about ten meters away. Fenrir could tell that he was several leagues larger than himself. He was dressed in a cloak with a staff of some sort on his back. Though, the most odd thing about his appearance was that he was a walking wolf. Anyone else would have probably been surprised by the figure, but not Fenrir. He was familiar with the species. Although he had never seen one before. Fenrir did know what a full Mink was. Hell, he was half Mink. The realization of who he encountered would only cause Fenrir to smile. “Kyukyukyu... That is for me to know and for you to find out. However, I do wonder who’s presence I owe the pleasure of? A Dog Mink at its finest.” laughed Fenrir, as he attempted to get under the marine’s skin. The action would be accepted as the literally barked at Fenrir. “I’m no damn dog! I’m Red Wolf Henry! Marine Captain of the 7784th Battalion and I’m not about to let no mere Half Mink-gara talk down on me. Ensigns! Attack!” screamed Henry, as he pointed his finger at Fenrir.

Fenrir would frown, his teeth showing as he was greatly annoyed by Henry’s action. He didn’t know the man was going to attack him so fast. They hadn’t even had a full conversation before the confrontation. Fenrir would crouch slightly as the hoard of ensigns made their way towards him. As they surrounded him, grunts could be heard as his claws erupted from underneath his skin. The blade like things ripping through flesh, as he cut down every marine coming towards him. As he fought the ensigns, Fenrir could hear the voice of Henry speaking. “This is my moment of shine. Once I take down the Blood Wolf, along with the Jigsaw Pirates. I will be known all over the world and receive the Rear Admiral Rank. I’m gonna take that Devil Fruit William has and eat it for myself.” announced Henry, a goal he had only just established. Fenrir would take in what the Mink had to say. The announcement of a Devil Fruit only gaining his attention more. Did William also plan on gifting whoever defeated the Jigsaw Pirates a Devil Fruit? If that was the case, then Fenrir had to get out of the situation even more.

Fenrir counted about twelve ensigns he had taken down already. They were weak of course, but he didn’t want to spend a whole hour killing every one of them that came his way. Using Geppo, he would launch himself in the air. Leaving a distance of five meters in between the ground and himself. “Surely you ensigns know that you won’t be able to defeat me? You see what had happened to your friends. Run away and I’ll spare the lot of you.” announced Fenrir, attempting to turn some of the marines away in hopes of taking out Red Wolf Henry himself. However, the marines below would budge. His words would only cause them to grow more angrier. Due to them being ensigns, they didn’t know the art of Geppo just yet. Though, he didn’t doubt that that knew the other rokushiki skills. For the time being, Fenrir would ignore the weaker marines. The main target was Henry. If he took him out, then maybe the others would lose hope. His eyes would travel back to the spot where he last saw Henry. Sure enough, the giant Mink stood there with his arms across his chest and that hateful smug on his face staring up at Fenrir. The Blood Wolf would only smirk, as he prepared an attack that would take out both Henry and a large group of ensigns. Aiming his left leg into the sky, Fenrir would bring it down horizontally straight towards Henry and co. A blade of compressed air would shoot from his leg and move down towards the enemies below. Most of them were too slow to react, so the impending doom had met with them.

Only smirking at the scene below, Fenrir was completely sure he had taken out Henry in a single blow. However, the sound of the Mink talking would only negate Fenrir’s previous thoughts. “You thought an attack like that would take me out! Hahahaha! I’m simply too fast for you child mink. With most of our forces going off to Mock Town due to a marine’s call for help. I thought it would have been a hard battle against you and the Jigsaw Pirates. But you’re only a weakling amongst pirates. I’ll savor your blood once I turn you in Blood Wolf.” spoke Henry, his voice seeming to come from each and every direction. Fenrir was sure he had hit the man. He was completely positive he didn’t avoid the attack, as he didn’t even see him move. Or was the man simple too fast for Fenrir to even take notice?

Unknowingly to Fenrir, only moments before as he fought the hoard of ensigns. Henry was manipulating the dry and heated environment surrounding them. With his staff, Henry created a complete illusion of himself and caused his real body to disappear from the scene. He would go to the other side of the crater while Mirage Henry stood still ten meters away from where all the fighting was going on.

“Dammit you. Direct your ensigns away. They are only in the way of a more powerful battle. I doubt you would want to see all of them die.” screamed Fenrir, the one thing he hated most was being bested. Especially in fights, he loved fights and hated when the opponent had the upper hand. “I’m not going to do that Blood Wolf.” replied Henry. Slob would begin to drip from his mouth, as his fangs would shine in the moon’s red light. He was going to show them why they called him Blood Wolf. He would kill the marines first, then he was going to focus on the Jigsaw Pirates.

WC: 1,110

Skills Used :

Last edited by Fenrir on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

6A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:59 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Fenrir would stay in the air. The Rankyaku had taken out a hefty amount of ensigns. So, they were now a lot more worried about him. Due to that, they were hesitant to attack again. Though, something that annoyed him and wasn’t adding up was Henry. He was completely positive that his attack had hit the man. He was the tallest out of them all, so before the smoke erupted he clearly saw the air blade connect with the man’s head. Fenrir did his best to remember anything off about the man when he first saw him. A mental picture of Henry would momentarily appear in Fenrir’s mind. The only thing that he seemed to have on him had been a staff? Not many used staffs for fighting. Though, he had heard about a civilization in the skies that used it in other ways. But he doubted Henry was a possessor of those skills. Fenrir would glare harder at the marines. His anger had caused the claws in his toes to erupt. His shoes being completely destroyed. Kicking them off, Fenrir would make his way back towards the ground. The marines would back away from him, as they didn’t know how to attack the man. Not anyone wanted to go rushing in and end up on the other side of his claws. They had to be smarter than that. The sight of the wolf who had lust for blood would only frighten them.

“Henry, maybe you should get over here. We can’t even lay a finger on him. We used up all our artillery on the Jigsaw Pirates. And the others took half of it when they went to Mock Town!” squeaked one of the ensigns. Fenrir kept wondering about this Mock Town and what was so important about it that a force of marines had been heading to it. Though, the other marines weren’t of an importance. His main focus were those around him. He did his best to try and catch sight of Henry, but he couldn’t. It was like the man had disappeared from the entire crater. However, when he spoke, Fenrir was sure that he was still down there with them. If he was out of the crater, then his voice wouldn’t have been bouncing off of the walls like they had been doing. Fenrir would only grow frustrated. Whatever he thought of was wrong. How the hell was Henry doing all of this? Releasing his pint of anger, Fenrir would shoot towards the ensign closest to him. Grasping his head in the palm of his hand. Fenrir’s fangs would shoot towards the man’s neck and rip his throat from his neck. The sound of teeth tearing through flesh could be heard, as Fenrir feasted on the man. Blood covered the front of his body. “Keep stalling Henry and I will dine on each and every marine around.” said Fenrir, and he wasn’t kidding.

Torturing and killing the marines was the only thing that could possible lure Henry out of whatever hole he was laying in. Fenrir wasn’t acting, this was merely how he was in every fighting situation. It was just due to the fact of the marines that he was able to make the best of it. “Dogs always stick their tails between their ass and go into hiding when they know they’re beat.” announced Fenrir. The mere sentence throwing the whole situation off, as a tornado appeared out of nowhere. The tornado would speed towards Fenrir, taking the hoard of marines in its core as it spun towards him. Fenrir would smirk, Henry’s personality would be his downfall. The tornado would continue to speed towards Fenrir. However, due to it being far away, Fenrir was able to make the best of the situation and avoid it before it also took him with it. Using Geppo, Fenrir would shoot off into the other direction and get off the ground. He didn’t want to be ripped from it. Within seconds, the tornado had taken over three quarters of Henry’s forces and made its way out of the crater.  

“That was rather rash thinking? Don’t you think Henry? You’ve taken out over half of your forces with a idiotic move. You only have at most twenty marines helping you now and I’m sure I can take all of them out in an instant. To avoid anymore collateral damage, I suggest you nod them off and allow this crater to be the battlefield for me and you both. Like you said, taking me out will only heighten your name. How will you do that if some random ensign does it instead.... Dog?” said Fenrir, as he did his best to get under Henry’s skin. If it were not for the situation at hand. Fenrir would easily laugh out loud at the Mink. Even though Fenrir was the enemy, Henry knew that he was somewhat correct. Motioning the marines away, Henry would make himself known to Fenrir, as he would come to stand before the Blood Wolf. The marines would make their way out of the hole leaving only Fenrir and Henry in it. A distance of five meters had been set between the two.

Now, the only thing they could do was stare at each other. In his hand, Henry held a staff that seemed like it could disconnect into three parts. Pointing at it, Fenrir would say “However, before we start our battle. Do tell me what is that staff you hold in your hand. Before it was on your back, but now it’s in your hand. And all that weird stuff didn’t start happening until you began holding it.” questioned Fenrir, he was ready to fight, but he needed to find out what sort of sorcery Henry had hidden behind his belt. A laugh could be heard as Henry said “This old thing? It’s an item all navigators must have. The only thing you can use to control the Art known as Weather.” screamed Henry, as he shot forward towards Fenrir. Mimicking him, Fenrir would do the same. The battle between the Marine Captain and the pirate was about to commence. The end already having been foretold.

WC: 1,055

Skills Used:

Last edited by Fenrir on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

7A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:33 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

A Dying Forge [GV] Giphy

Their clash would be met almost in an instant. Though, Fenrir knew that he was more faster than Henry. Due to him covering more ground and connecting with him first. However, the sheer strength the man released with his blow was enough to push Fenrir back a little. So, he knew that he was far weaker in strength than Henry. Up above, near the edges of the crater. Fenrir could hear the screams of joy coming from the marines, as they cheered for their captain. Fenrir would smirk, it was crazy seeing as only an hour ago the whole area had been blown to smithereens. The claws of Fenrir’s right hand held back Henry’s staff. “The Art of Weather you say? So my assumption of you using the skills of the civilization in the clouds isn’t far fetched? asked Fenrir, as he did his best to hold Henry back. Henry would grunt in frustration, as he said “Like you told me once before. That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” With that being said, Henry would feint. Causing Fenrir to fall forward hard and fast. Using his own momentum against him, Henry would bring a knee right into the stomach of Fenrir and send him flying backwards. “This isn’t a talk fest you half-breed. You better keep your head in the game or I’ll kill you where you stand. That was only a warning shot. The next hit will be fatal.” announced Henry. Fenrir was annoyed that the man had shown weakness by not taking him out with that single hit. Too bad, now he was going to learn from his mistakes.

Fenrir would get up from off the ground and cough a breath from his lungs. Henry had more fighting experience than Fenrir, but Fenrir surely had more knowledge. What Henry did was only a cheap shot. Refraining from talking, Fenrir would think on what to do next. He didn’t want to use his Rankyaku, as he was sure Henry would be ready for it. The Mink knew that Fenrir had some mastery over Rokushiki, so he would be ready for any attacks that may look like them. Fenrir would have to catch him off guard. His hand would maneuver towards his gun, but Henry would stop him as he shot forward. Using his staff as an extension of his arm. Fenrir was almost hit, but he was far more faster and agile than Henry. Using that to his advantage, Fenrir would swiftly pounce on the tip of the staff and shoot forward with an electrified finger towards Henry. With Henry going forward, it was as if Fenrir was diving towards a moving vehicle.

His finger would be hard from the middle of Henry’s head, so if the attack hit. Then the man would surely be killed. However, that was only a ploy. Just as the attack was about to hit, Fenrir would kick off the air and flip over Henry’s body. Surprising the Mink, Fenrir would thrust his electrified finger into the right shoulder of Henry’s arm as he screamed “Electro Shigan!” The attack would throw Henry into the ground and cause electricity to surge in his right arm. Fenrir would smirk at the wound on Henry’s shoulder and the paralysis that had taken affect. In other media, the attacker would usually speak about their attack hitting, but like Henry said... This was no talk fest. Using this moment to his advantage. Fenrir would quickly perform a kick downward, sending a vertical air blade towards Henry’s arm. The attack would connect and cleanly cut the man’s arms from his torso. A howl would erupt from Henry’s ears as the other marines cried in shock. “Get up dog, I don’t like it when my meals get dirty.” said Fenrir, as he folded his arms across his chest and stared at the man before him. He could hear Henry grunting. The head of the man would slowly rise. “Idiot half breed, that was low of you to do an attack like that while I was down. Though, I do not expect less of an Pirate. This battle is not over though.” said Henry, his heading rising even further as his eyes would come to connect with that of the moon above. Fenrir’s eyes would trace Henry’s and he would come to look at the moon as well. Henry’s transformation happened at an instance, however due to Fenrir only being a partial mink. It took time for his mink side to grow stronger. Only his fangs and claws would extend along with the increased bloodlust.

He had forgotten about the full moon in the sky and had triggered his awakening. In front of him stood Henry in a more bestial state. He had ripped out of his clothes and grew several feet taller. “Although, you should have killed me when you had the chance.” whispered Henry, as his large hands would come to grip his staff once again. The killing intent rolling off of the man was enough to cause Fenrir to back a way a little. Something that he never did. However, Fenrir also had a ounce of the moon’s power inside of him. So, he wasn’t entirely too scared of the newly refurbished one-armed Henry. “I’m going to show you the true nature of a full-mink you half breed.” said Henry, as he turned around and faced Fenrir. Fenrir could see that his fur had grown out even more and his hands appeared to be more paw-like. He was sure if Henry dropped the staff and got onto all fours you would only think of him as a giant wolf. However, he still had some sort of human physiology to him. Fenrir subconsciously would reach towards his gun, but felt that he shouldn’t end Henry that way. The Mink was strong, but Fenrir knew he could still take him out. He had been severely weakened by the Rankyaku and Shigan. So, he only had one arm to operate with. Fenrir would just have to attack Henry’s left side to win.

WC: 1,042

Skills Used:

Last edited by Fenrir on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

8A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Fenrir would stare at the limp arm next to Henry. It still moved every now and then due to the electricity coursing through it. It was extremely weird, so he would direct his attention to Henry’s face. “I may not be able to use my Art of Weather due to me only having one arm, but who is to say I can’t use my other abilities.” said Henry, as the metal staff would begin to surge with electricity. With a quick motion, more faster than anything he had ever did. Henry would thrust the pole into the ground. Causing electricity to surge everywhere in a ten meter diameter. Fenrir knew all about Electro, so he knew what attack Henry was about to do before it even happened. Reacting accordingly, Fenrir would jump into the air using Geppo. The signature smoke clouds appearing under his feet as he bounced backwards. Putting as much distance as he could between the two.

However, Henry wasn’t about to let that happen again. So, as Fenrir made his way backwards. So did Henry, the Mink would shoot into the air using Geppo, as he jabbed at Fenrir the closer he got. Fenrir was still a tad bit faster than Henry, so he was easily able to avoid his attacks. But due to Henry trying even more harder and with the lust of blood in his mind. His attacks were more irregular. Fenrir was unable to pinpoint what the man would do next due to his randomness. So now, Fenrir was relying on mere instinct to avoid the Mink’s attacks. Fenrir would visibly frown as he tried his best to get away from the Mink. He was running backwards and knew that sooner or later his back was going to hit the wall of the crater. Grunting, Fenrir would use that knowledge to his advantage. If he didn’t let Henry know that he knew he was being backed into a wall. Then maybe he would be able to land an attack on him? Fenrir would increase the speed of his back peddling in hopes that Henry would increase his as well. And just like predicted it would happen. Fenrir covered ten feet per second and was easily come to the wall of the crater. Using the distance between him and the wall in his front, Fenrir knew that he had about fifty feet to go before he hit the wall. He just hoped his calculations were correct.

For five seconds, Fenrir shot backwards and just when he was about to reach the fifty meter mark. He would fall forward and stretch his legs towards the wall. His momentum would carry him towards the wall. Causing his legs to bend. Using that motion to his advantage, Fenrir would “jump” off the wall and head directly towards the direction of Henry. Due to the speeds in which Henry was moving. The Mink was unable to avoid Fenrir’s attack. A look of surprise would appear on his face as Fenrir’s head connected with his stomach. If someone was behind Henry, they would see  that Fenrir’s head had caused Henry’s spine to viable bend. Fenrir had disconnected the man’s stomach from his intestines. He didn’t do it intentionally though. Fenrir didn’t know that his speed along with his minor strength would only amplify the power of the blow. Anyway, the attack had caused Henry to shoot backwards about ten meters or so. Leaving him coughing up blood. Fenrir himself had fallen onto the ground and was rubbing his bleeding head. Though, he didn’t let that faze him. Henry had been hurt far worst than him and he needed to finish him off before he gained any other power up. Rising from the ground, Fenrir would do his best to run towards the man. However, every now and then he would stumble. Causing him to having to rise from the ground and begin his running once again. A whole minute hadn’t passed before Fenrir was able to make it to Henry. But when he did, he would merely crouch by his side and stare into his eyes. “I have been bested by a half-breed.” heaved Henry, as he did his best to get his words out behind the coughing of blood. Behind his own pain, Fenrir would smirk as he nodded at the man. Raising his hand, Fenrir would deliver three blows to the heart area of Henry’s chest. Each Shigan blow digging deeper into Henry’s chest before he punctured his heart with his claw. “You were a powerful foe indeed.” muttered Fenrir, if Henry had been a pirate then he would have made a great ally.

Standing from his position, Fenrir’s golden eyes would eye those of everyone surrounding the crater. Civilians had come to watch the fight unfold along with the marines. Fenrir would raise a single hand towards them. Causing one of the marines to yell out “Run! Get out of here before he kill us all. Den Den Mushi the others heading towards Mock Town. We need reinforcements!” The whole area would be evacuated. Leaving Fenrir alone with the dead bodies of thirty marines and a marine captain. Each body being mangled and most having some form of decapitation. Falling to the ground, Fenrir would stare into the sky as his fangs and claws would return back to normal. He needed to rest, but he couldn’t hear. If he fell asleep in the crater, then he would surely be killed. Rising, Fenrir would slowly make his way out of the crater and towards a nearby building that had been reduced to rubble. Manuevering inside of the building, Fenrir would find a nice little spot to rest. Tomorrow he would find the whereabouts of the Jigsaw Pirates. Then he would take them out and free Long Ring Long Land of their attacks. Though, couldn’t it be said he was an attacker along with them?

WC: 1,006

Skills Used:

Last edited by Fenrir on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

9A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:30 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Fenrir would shoot up from his sleeping position. He had felt something crawling on his face and wasn’t about to be the next meal for rats. Him jumping up wasn’t a good idea though. Seeing as his head had hit a brick above him. Another knot would form and he was sure he had a thousand concussions already. “Stupid building. I should get out of here before it collapses or something. I’m surprised it didn’t while I was sleep.” muttered Fenrir, as he crawled out of his hiding spot and back into the opening of the explosion site. From his spot on the building, Fenrir could see into the crater. Black bags lined the floor of the crater. Signaling that either marines or civilians were at work gathering the bodies of those killed. Fenrir would only smirk, he had told the marines to leave when they had the chance. That’s what they got for being so bold all the time. Turning around from the crater, Fenrir would come to realize that it was day-time. Eyeing the sky, he could see that it was no later than eleven in the morning. He wanted to find the Jigsaw Pirates before nightfall. Fenrir didn’t want another battle in the night, as his senses could be lowered. Looking down at himself, he realized that he would need more clothes. He had pretty much trashed his current ones the night before.

Making his way around ground zero, Fenrir looked for anyone that was an easy target. It didn’t take long. Soon, he had knocked a man unconscious and was now outfitted in a black suit with a blue tie. He had hidden his revolver inside the suit’s jacket and shook his hair in order to hide his ears. That would at least cause people to not look into his direction. The only thing that stood out now was the slave tattoo on his face. Holding his head down, Fenrir would walk into the city in order to get clues about the Jigsaw Pirates whereabouts. As he arrived in the city, he could see many people getting treated. Most likely people from yesterday’s explosion and maybe others from the Jigsaw Pirate attacks. As he walked, he heard people speaking of how the pirate crew had destroyed their beloved stadium. Fenrir still found that quite odd. The pirates had blew away a fraction of the city and easily got away with it as all attention had been focused on him. Hell, he wasn’t even a big name pirate for all the attention to be focused on himself as it had been last night. If he got out this situation alive. One thing he sure the outcome would be alongside grand riches was a very high bounty. Something he admired, as he only started his pirate career a mere month ago.

Anyway, Fenrir would keep his eavesdropping going as he made his way slowly around the city. He would come near a group of folk who had been eyeing a projector screen like the one in Simple Life. The only thing different was that there was no Den Den Mushi around to project an image on the screen. Leaning against the building as he peered on the other side of it. Fenrir would hear one woman say “So, they’ve finally gone to William’s Island. It’s been over fourteen hours since the last attack and with the holding the Situational Train. I’m sure they’ve made it to William’s Workshop far before then. I can only hope that the creator his still safe in hiding.” Fenrir would slowly move from his position and head towards the Situational Tracks. “So that is where the final battle is going to commence.” whispered Fenrir to himself. It wasn’t odd that the Jigsaw Pirates would move to the last island in the archipelago. It was actually a smart move. William had threatened their lives and the crew knew that somewhere on the island was treasure begin comprehension. Maybe it was a trap set by William? He did make robots. Maybe the Jigsaw Pirates walked into a robotic trap set by William and they were already dead. Any moment now William would float down from the sky and sing amazing grace?

Fenrir laughed at the imagery and would only continue to make his way towards the tracks. He needed to head west once again. His body had been rejuvenated, although he still was hungry. Though, hunger couldn’t be his enemy now. William’s Workshop was two islands away and that meant it would take about fourteen and a half hours to get there. He needed to start moving now, or else the island would probably be destroyed before he even got there. Finally at the tracks, Fenrir would activate his Geppo once again and begin moving towards William’s Workshop.

WC: 824

10A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Fifteen Hours Later

It was well over two in the morning when Fenrir arrived on the last island in the archipelago. He had completely skipped past the island before William’s Workshop as he didn’t want to be held up anymore. Today the Jigsaw Pirates would be no more. He just needed to find out exactly where they were. From what he could see, William’s Island was quite untouched. Two the west, near the tracks was a marine base. However, it lay dormant due to half of the marines going to Mock Town and the other half being scattered throughout the other islands in the archipelago. Fenrir was lucky that he had only encountered a small handful on Concert Paradise. Anyway, at the moment, Fenrir was nearing Williams’s Workshop. It took up over half of the island. It was dotted with many junk yards, factories, and other things. He had to be calm and collected around these parts. Automatons, Pirates, and who knew what else roamed William’s Workshop.

He currently walked through a Junk Yard. To his left were blocks of metal that had arms sticking out of them. He was sure those were the remains of failed automatons. And to his right were inventions that seemed to be newly polished. Though, he found that quite odd as this island seemed even more bare than Concert Paradise when he had first arrived on it. Ignoring the polishing of the inventions to his right. Fenrir would keep forward. His senses on a hundred and ten percent as he did his best to observe the area. He didn’t want to be snuck up on and definitely didn’t want to fall into a trap that William may or may not have set up somewhere.

The final battle was about to commence. And who knew what either William or Jigsaw had up their sleeve to fight one another. Could Fenrir just be a ant caught between two warring factions? Or was he the deciding force that gave the win to either side? Not anyone shall know until the events unfolded in the wee morning hours. The only sounds being the silent breath of Fenrir and the chirping of the birds that were being awaken by the morning’s air.

WC: 383

11A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:41 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

A Dying Forge [GV] Tumblr_ovnthii2Tm1w8qokno1_500

Peering from over 50 Meters away, the teenager dressed in jester face mask peered through his telescope among the junk filled yard that lead towards William's Workshop. The location of this site was known as Scrap House Tower. It was one of the many labs that William had scattered across the island depending on his mood for working on experiments without the World Government's eye.

"My whole life I've been ridiculed." the Clown faced teen began, the heavy white tinted makeup hiding his terrible acne.

"Shot at, sentence to die and even hanged at one point. Regardless, I survived it all. Do you know why Mr.William?" the male inquired, talking in a readily and slow manner.

"I am this world's blemish. Like all blemishes, I must make my embarrassment become the World's Fear." he'd concluded.

Chiming in via Den Den Mushi from his laboratory, "I don't really care about your life story. I'm about results. I promised you that I'd give you a power much more useful than anything you've encountered before. The deal is simple. Defeat Toy King Momo... and the Devil's Fruit is yours. I have no use for it. However, I need to find out if you're worthy. I've hidden it within Scrap House... Be careful... It's filled with traps. If you die, then you wouldn't stand a chance before him." William concluded, cutting the transmission.

"Karyayaya... I swear I'm going to gut that old man... in time." the teen sweared in laughter, tossing five of his needles towards the blank wall that the Den Den projected the screen against.

"Boss." one of the grunts shouted, taking over another one of telescopes on the outskirts of the base's balcony.  

"I keep telling you... Jigsaw. I'm no-one's boss." the mysterious clown revealed.

"Y-Y-es! Jigsaw!" one of the grunts reported nervously.

"I've spotted someone at our five o' clock. A male with... animal like features. I'm not sure exactly-" the grunts words were interrupted by the sting of three needles being hurled into his back with immense precision. Upon contact, all of the muscles in the man's upper body lost feeling, and Jigsaw hobbled over to the disabled grunts telescope. Placing his right eye against the scope, he'd see an unidentified human bearing animal ears and a tail, odd.

"Until we find the Devil Fruit... I don't want anyone coming near this castle. Shoot him down. Now." Jigsaw commanded, shuffling from the second level of the four story castle, to exit the balcony. "The fact he's here without marine escort means he might be one of Momo's men." Jigsaw concluded.

"I got the perfect thing for the job boss!" one of the grunts shouted, bellowing out in laughter.

Ruffling through the bag of supplies, the grunt revealed a canon-ball launcher, with a simple load and hurl type mechanism, one of Jigsaw's simpler toys.

Smiling underneath his make-up laden appearance, "I expect scraps for our collection." Jigsaw stated ominously. Entering into the chamber, he'd walked towards the blocked staircase, that'd lead to the tower's upper levels. "How sadistic of you... William. Using my nickname as inspiration... You've secluded your gift to me among these mechanical riddles." Jigsaw stated.

Challenges wrote:
Level 1: Challenge Cleared! (First Story Staircase Opened to Level 2)
Level 2: Challenge Fix-A-Bot! - Using your skills as a doctor and scientist, repair this automaton.
Level 3: Challenge Fix The Puzzle - Arrange the puzzle pieces on the provided docking board to open the staircase to the next level. Be careful, you have ten minutes before a lethal gas is spread into the room.
Level 4: Challenge Auto-Bot Box - Defeat the bot to gain your prize! Don't hit too hard... You might 'crush' the goal.

Taking aim, the grunt shot towards the Half-Mink's position, the canon-ball would make contact to a mountain of junk to the unknown Mink's left, which would burry him alive if enough care into escaping wasn't invested.

@Fenrir

12A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

As Fenrir walked through the heaps of junk. He would catch view of a castle in the distance. Or what looked to be the remains of one. A single tower that hadn’t been destroyed by nature stretched to the sky, standing four stories tall. Stopping his movement on a small hill, Fenrir would see a man walking along the second floor’s balcony. A mound of black hair and a face covered with white would catch Fenrir’s attention. “Jigsaw?” the Mink whispered to himself. As he whispered the name of the could be Pirate Captain. Fenrir would see the man look in a telescope pointed directly in his direction. Instantly, Fenrir would go into defensive mode. If the Pirate Captain heard about Fenrir’s action on the previous island, then he doubt he would be looked at without a fight.

Words would be made between Jigsaw and another person adorned with the pirate crew’s symbol. A crew member maybe? Fenrir would see the grunt bend downward. The walls of the balcony hiding him from view, as Fenrir only looked in wonder on what was going on. Unknowingly for the mink, the grunt was going through a bag of supplies to produce a contraption for assault. As the grunt was crouching down, Jigsaw had left the balcony and went towards the wall. Fenrir would assume that there was some type of door along the wall somewhere. If the hill was a little bit higher, then he would be able to see. However, the hill only stood a few feet above the flat ground behind him. He was lucky that it was tall enough for him to see the figures on the balcony itself.

Anyway, as Jigsaw disappeared from view. Fenrir would take note that the actual tower was only fifty-five yards away from him (roughly). He could easily get away and hide if the people on the balcony were to begin an assault. As he observed the distance between himself and the tower. Fenrir would see a object appear from behind the balcony’s wall. However, the grunt would fail to resurface. Raising his left leg slightly, Fenrir would stare at the object. It looked like a stick with a bowl attached to the end of it. He felt like he knew what the object was, but couldn’t get the memory out. Shortly, a loud noise could be heard. It sounded as if someone was turning a handle to let down a land bridge. A light bulb would flick on in Fenrir’s head. “So cheap.” he whispered, as he would quickly bring his left leg down and pounce into the air.

As he jumped into the air with the use of Geppo. Fenrir would hear the sound of the Catapult firing. He would smirk as the canon-ball flew straight in the air. Due to that movement, Fenrir was easily able to maneuver himself towards the right before the ball came hurling towards his previous location. An invention from the Middle Ages wasn’t going to get the best of him, not tonignt. Running, Fenrir would stop four meters to the right of his previous location. Though, he would also be twenty feet in the air. Standing on the air itself, Fenrir was able to see the balcony to its fullest. From the amount of grunts on it, to the bag of supplies that a grunt had at his feet. He could even see a door etched into the wall. Which he would assume either led to a hallway, a staircase going up, or a staircase going down. He wouldn’t think too hard on which. He had more problems to focus on. Those problems being the grunts on at the base of the balcony.

Beginning a sprint, Fenrir would make his way towards the balcony. Due to his speed, he would easily cover the fifty-five yard distance between himself and the tower. He was faster than your average real-world athlete. So, he did a forty yard dash in an unreal time. Getting to the balcony (assuming with no interruptions), Fenrir would come to stand on the balcony’s wall, crouching on the top of it staring at the grunt who just fired the catapult. Besides the one in front of him, nine other grunts lined the only balcony of the tower. He would assume the others were located somewhere within the tower itself. Maybe patrolling for any intruders? “Kyukyukyu... What do we have here? Didn’t your parents ever tell you not to be rude to visitors?” said Fenrir, speaking his words loudly in order to attract the attention of the other grunts towards his direction (as if the sound set off by the canon-ball didn’t already). Eyeing them as they made their ways towards him, Fenrir would say “Now, where did little ole Jigsaw disappear to. I tell me and I won’t tell him you betrayed him. However, don’t tell me.... Well you know what will happen if you don’t. Kyukyukyu.” laughed Fenrir, putting his right hand on the handle of his revolver. Showing that he did mean harm. All of the grunts would now be gathered behind the one near the catapult. They were in a straight line, going from left to right. Each holding a form of weapon in their hand, either swords or knives.

Staring at the grunt below him, Fenrir could see that he was afraid. He was the only one who didn’t have a weapon on his person. Maybe he thought Fenrir would be taken out by the catapult? Or maybe he thought that he would be able to regain his composure before the mink actually got to the tower? Who knows? Anyway, Fenrir would remove his hand from the revolver as none of the grunts produced any information. Raising his right hand to chest level, Fenrir would say “Well, your ten seconds are up. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” He usually wasn’t this talkative, but the thought of going on another killing spree was putting joy into his heart. Without a second thought, Fenrir would instantly extend his claws and bare his fangs to all of the grunts. With a quick swipe of half his maximum speed, Fenrir would cut down the grunt in front of him. His claws ripping through his throat, spraying blood all over the three-foot tall wall.

WC: 1077

(I think I’m allowed to control the grunts, so I’ll just let you carry on with what Jigsaw is doing in the tower.)

Skills Used:

13A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:45 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

The angle at which the Mink approached from wasn't able to be noted from the grunts whose perception was much lower than the Mink's speed, however, nothing stopped him once his position became evident crotched down on the wall of the balcony of the second story. Jigsaw had long retreated to the inside, with ten of his men, leaving the remainder on the balcony to deal with alien in the land of the junk.

"Sir. Are we really going to be working for that old bat?"
one of the grunts asked, standing two feet behind Jigsaw's position guarding his perimeter.

As the man's fingers tinkered with the automation bot, the masked man continued to fix the mechanic within it's make, a jammed motor, seemingly caused by strange stone fragments. Pausing for a moment, his answer, not his actions that is, Jigsaw, simply responded with a riddle.

"Who has more power, the ant or the bear?" Jigsaw inquired.

All of the men surrounding the pirate stood in silence, knowing how sadistic he'd get towards those who'd get his riddles wrong or respond with a foolish enough answer. For almost five minutes straight no-one dared to answer his riddle, until the man himself broke the silence. The sound of the motor returning to it's original form, activated not only the bot but the mechanically locked door that lead to the next level, their position about one hundred-sixty meters away from the exit towards the balcony.

"In theory. The bear does. However, depending on the position and environment, the ant wouldn't have been incorrect. I have no idea of working with this old bat until the end. I have no interest in Toy King Momo. I plan to kill them both once this whole thing has concluded. Long Ring Island will be mine. Then, we'll truly be able to have some fun with William's adventures. Stop asking me pointless questions. Go tell the rest of the men to meet me on the next level." Jigsaw stated smirking menacing.

@Fenrir

14A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Fenrir would stay crouched on the wall, staring at the rest of the grunts. Blood was splattered all over him, as he looked at his current enemies. A sadistic smile was on his face. His long, extended tongue wiping the blood from his face. “The thickness of the liquid is truly amazing. It’s nothing better than the taste of a fresh killed.” sighed Fenrir in pure bliss. He hadn’t gotten the chance to savor his kills back on the previous island. Due to the large amount of enemies he had to face at a single time. Though, now he could enjoy his kills for the better.

He could count nine pirates lining the balcony. “Nine seconds... That’s how long it will take for me to kill all of you. Now, you can either run for your lives, or you can stay here and die within these few seconds.” announced Fenrir, slowly pointing his fingers towards the sky. Silently counting to ten, trying to at least give the grunts a chance before another massacre begun. However, the pirates wouldn’t budge. They held their ground, holding their weapons tightly in their hands. Preparing for the moment Fenrir launched his attack. Within ten seconds, all of Fenrir’s fingers would be pointed towards the sky, as his palms faced the pirates. “Time is up...” muttered Fenrir, as he would place the tip of his left foot on the edge of the wall. With a slight push, Fenrir would launch himself from the wall and into the group of pirates. They had bunched themselves together while Fenrir was counting in order to have a better chance at fighting. Though, that was an honest mistake on their end.

They didn’t know what skills Fenrir possessed. So, he easily take them out with one quick blow. However, he didn’t want to do that just yet. He needed to keep at least one of them alive for information. Within the middle of the small group. Each grunt would bring their weapon downward towards Fenrir. The mink was agile though. So, when their weapons came down Fenrir would simply hop into the sky. This would cause the tip of each weapon to hit the ground (besides the knives). Having jumped four feet into the air. Fenrir would quickly fall back towards the grounds with full force. Kicking his left leg slightly, Fenrir would launch his knee into the face of one of the grunts. The slight movement sending him off course from landing atop the swords and spears. The impact of his knee had instantly broke the grunt’s nose and caused a dent to appear in his face. Having fractured the front of his skull. Without hesitation, he would extend his leg so that his feet would be on the grunt’s shoulder. And with a flip by jumping off of the man, Fenrir would land behind the group of grunts. The one he had first attacked already unconscious and now laying on the ground. Raising his leg, Fenrir would kick it in a horizontal fashion. Usually an attack in the manner would be stupid seeing as he was five feet away from his enemy. However, as he kicked a blade of air would be produced from his legs. Due to how the grunts were bundled up. Each of them would be hit by the blade of air. The air blade cutting through their chest like a knife in butter.

Looking at the mess he had caused, Fenrir would only smile. Eight grunts lay dead on the ground with their chest separated from the rest of their body. “It isn’t nice to eat your fool whole. You have to cut it in halve every now and then.” said Fenrir to no one in particular. Walking forward, Fenrir would come to grab the limp body of the unconscious grunt. This was the one who he would interrogate. Holding him by his shirt, and placing him on his feet. Fenrir would stab a claw into his stomach and slowly twist it in a circle. Instantly the grunt would awaken due to the mass amount of pain being dealt. “Urrrrrrrr!” he screamed, as Fenrir continued to torture him. “Although I like the sound of my prey screaming before death. I don’t wanna hear it at the moment. Simply tell me where your captain is and what he has going on and I will spare you. Unlike the rest of your friends.” announced Fenrir, pointing to the pile of bodies behind the two. The pirate’s chest would heave up and down. Tired and in pain as he didn’t know what the hell to do. Though, his mind would allow him to speak. He didn’t want to be in the situation for kind and decided that giving information was the best way out. “They are inside of the tower! William gave him a paper of riddles that will lead to the Devil Fruit on the top floor!” said the grunt, as he pointed towards the top of the tower. Fenrir would nod, he didn’t know what the grunt said was truthful. So, he wouldn’t spare his life (like he was gonna do it anyway). With a swift movement, the claws of Fenrir’s left hand would pierce the pirate’s face. Two claws digging into his eyes and the rest into his face. “R.I.P” muttered the bloody wolf.  

Looking to the top of the tower. Fenrir would release his hold of the man and began his climb. Sounds of him kicking the air could be heard as he used Geppo to “climb” the tower. He could have just went through the door and made his way up, but that would have been idiotic. Who knew what he was rushing in if he did that? He didn’t know how strong Jigsaw was as of yet, so he didn’t want to go into a fight he could not win. Though, if what the grunt said was true, then he could grab the Devil Fruit before Jigsaw even made it to the top, if he already had not. Unknowingly to Fenrir, as he made his way to the top of the tower a single grunt would produce himself from the door of the tower. And stare at the mangled corpses laying on the ground. After seeing the corpses, he would rush back into the tower and maybe alert Jigsaw? If he did, Jigsaw would surely be surprised and would probably not think thoroughly as he worked through the riddles. Hopefully, he didn’t die on the third floor.

Anyway, a single minute had passed before Fenrir made it all the way to the top of the tower.  At the top was solid cement floor with a simple hatch that led to who knows where. “Hmm, if anything I could just be running into a trap. Though, what if the Devil Fruit and other riches are indeed within this room. I can take it and leave before Jigsaw even comes? Hell, maybe I can eat it and kill Jigsaw afterwards.” muttered Fenrir, not knowing what to do as he stared at the wooden hatch. Rubbing his blood covered forehead, Fenrir would simply walk up to the hatch and punch it. From how it looked, it could only be opened from the inside. So, his action would be deemed necessary. Without a second thought, he would jump through the opening and slowly float himself towards the ground which was approximately fifteen feet under the roof. It was a completely dark room, though with his senses, he knew that something or someone was in the room with him. Scanning the area, Fenrir would be in full defensive mode as he waited for something to happen. Something like the lights turning on or something?

WC: 1,312

Skills Used:

@Kaito

15A Dying Forge [GV] Empty Re: A Dying Forge [GV] Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:52 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC

Finally finishing the repairs on the robot, the staircase to the next level opened, the gigantic metal door rose as lanterns that scaled the staircases wall's, lit up all along the path. Jigsaw and his remaining ten men's faces were all plastered with smirks, that was until the sound of a screaming underling hustling to his location made the man's eyes roll back to meet his nakama's incoming path. Jigsaw's gaze locked idle on the approaching mad-man, who hadn't even taking time to breath before shouting out gibberish.

"Wolf-Man... Flew... Attacked us... Killed eight men... Left one... Only I'm left!" the grunt reported in between pants.

Biting his bottom lip until blood mixed in with his burgundy lipstick, Jigsaw simply peered over his shoulder.

"And where is he now?"
Jigsaw inquired, activating his Kenbunshoku after not being able to see the assailants immediate location.

"He climbed to the higher levels!" the grunt exclaimed.

"Tch. The only person that should've known about this location is myself and William, looks like we've been had. Alright men! Load up! We're going to hunt ourselves a Wolf today!"
Jigsaw shouted, flapping his suits coattails, as he'd began to traverse the staircase with immense speeds.

Entering into the final chambers of the tower, the dark lit room would've automatically light up with several lanterns covering the entire room's mass. A giant projector scream would now hang down from the North of the room, in front of it, a single metallic box, locked with a tight padlock [Durability: 8] and it's box contents slightly weaker [Durability: 6]. The projector screen came to live, and on it was a pre-recorded image of William, as the Camera Den Den's in the distance displayed his message.

"If you're watching this video Jigsaw, you've made it to the top of the tower without solving my riddles. Shame. It doesn't matter... I simply wanted to collect data for my mechanics... I plan on building a similar base later. You played along long enough it seems. If your another intruder who happened to stumble across this tower before Jigsaw then, this message applies to you." William's recording stated.

Suddenly with speeds beyond the blink of an eye [Speed: 6], all of the windows and exits to the building's room were padded shut with a thick steel sheet [Durability: 6].

"Since I can't get any data... For cheating... This building will self destruct in 5 minutes [5 Posts from this one]. The Devil Fruit is yours however, if you can get the box open. I have no use for the supernatural realm... Science is the only that interests me. Anywho... Do your best to fight my last toy... I'll be betting on the data from that. The key for the box lies within it. Unless your strong enough to break that box on your own... Which I highly doubt. It, along with this entire tower is made with the finest steel I had lying around! Toodles!" William concluded waving at the screen before the entire building started to rumble.

Emerging from the flooring, a gigantic fifteen foot robot assembled, it's arms thin like metallic pipes, but it's core body bulky, similar to that of a chest. It's leg's were also thick in nature, baring the number's '90' on it's kneecaps. On the robot shoulder's, two flame-throwers hosted, with enough range to take out anything from about forty-feet away with it's scorching flames. Fenrir's position would be exactly forty meters from the robot, and another forty-meters from the entrance he'd entered through. About eighty-five meters away to the South, to his back, would've been the final door which was still fastened shut. On the levels below, the windows also would've been shut with the metallic plates, meaning the only way out was by force or traverse the tower towards through the long winding staircase. The explosions would happen bottom to top however, causing the tower to collapse in on itself.

A similar message would've been shown to Jigsaw on the lower levels, however, the man didn't loose his cool, though his men lost their shit. He simply continued to fix the next puzzle presented before him. His conclusion was simple, fix the puzzles and escape with the fruit at the pinnacle.

Flame Bot 90:

@Fenrir

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next