Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Fools Gold EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Fools Gold EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Fools Gold EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Fools Gold EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Fools Gold EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Fools Gold EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Fools Gold EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Fools Gold EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Fools Gold EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fools Gold Empty Fools Gold Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:44 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
There was a scorching heat that singed the entire area. Madori was in the middle of a circle, within a clearing of meadows. He was outside of Mock town training his Devil Fruit. They were to begin their journey to Jordsand soon and he needed to be sure his body was up for the ride. They would be on a ride to a place that would destined to  be filled with the most dangerous foes the world can see.

Madori was not only expecting their rivals to be there, the Koko's of the world. But other Supernova, the Shichibukai and the Yonko would definitely make a move there as well.

They could not also put out the fact that the Marines would be there in an abundance. They would be there with a swarm of Marines. They needed to get there avoid all those people.

There was no doubt they would run into at least one of them. Within his mind he had already cursed himself early. For around the corner there was a patrol of Marines.

Madori's training had inadvertently caused smoke to be seen from the city. He was nearby and they were looking for someone with powers to cause a fire. So naturally they came to check it out.

A Marine Captain, known has Guile had been sent to investigate the appearance of another Pirate causing trouble along with Dr. K. The Marines had been sent to Jaya because of the latters charges.

His Marine coat hung off his shoulders and he sported a rife across his back. There were four more at his heel, soliders armed with guns as well. They were told that the Pirate in question somehow had dangerous powers.

If he weren't to be taken in. Then he was to be killed. The Marines had no issue with taking a bounty in. It wasn't for personal reasons but their job. The job also required that they kill as well.

Madori happened to turn around as the Marines came through the clearing. Oh shit. Did I get carried away. He looked behind him and noticed the smoke from his attacks had carried with the wind. It was possible one could see it from the city.

I don't need them nosing around right now.

He grabbed his cloak and wrapped it around his body. And began to walk away from the burnt circle. He would have to make his way past the Marines if only....

"Stop right there." The Captain stepped forward pausing Madori from passing them by. "We saw you by the smoking circle back there. Do you know what happen?"

"No idea sir. Was making my way to Mock Town when I came across it. Really weird."

"Did you see anyone walking on this road that may be suspicious."

Madori did not like this line of questioning and was slowly edging off the beaten path around the Marines that led back to town.

"No just came upon it myself. Maybe you'd guys would be better suited finding out what happened." He thought he'd give them the slip when he scooted past them and turned his back to continue walking down.

"That's a shame Madori Sojima. Your face seems to be the only one suspicious on this road. So I say you must be the suspect."

He stopped just about ten meters away. The gig was up. The Captain had already knew that Madori was who he was. Which means they were probably looking for him and he had led them to him.

I just fucked myself.

"Reports say you leave behind destruction with a trail a literal fire. How is that?" He added. Madori could hear guns being removed and cocked. They all had their weapons trained on him

"Not fire." Madori said with his back still turned. His focus only on the matter at hand. His body began to heat up.

"Not fire you say." The Captain said raising his hand ready to give the signal to attack.

"Magma." Sojima said turning around. He was met with a flurry of bullets as the Captain tried to kill him in cold blood. His own rifle trained and honed on shooting the mans head. They had quickly gotten into a firing ling formation to execute Madori.

Useless.

Their efforts were for naught as the bullets shot at Madori and melting upon impact. The Marines faces turned to ones of shock. Even the Captain stopped firing after they wasted their entire clip on Madori.

"I ate the Magu Magu Fruit. I'm the Magma Man." Sojima explained as he held his hands up, pointing them directly in the sky.

Now it was his turn. They didn't care for his bounty at all. He was a low level Pirate so they wouldn't have minded killing him off.

"Ryusei Kazan!" Madori bellowed as he unleashed a enormous blast of magma fists into the sky. The giant fists shot into the sky all twenty of them. The Marines were looking spooked except the Captain. He seemed to regain his composure and was ready to deal with the impending attack.

There was a screeching sound as they all looked into sky saw the cause of the ruckus. The giant fist meteors came crashing back down to earth, the molten rock fists were able to scatter and cover a forty mete radius.

The Marines did not know how to react except when the Captain yelled, "Get behind me!" But only one listened and hurriedly made his way to the Captains side while the other were more spread out from their formation earlier.

They were also transfixed in horror as they were processing what they were seeing. He was dangerous.

The fists came crashing down causing dangerous magma explosions. Tearing the ground apart, a ten meteors headed straight for the marines. The Captain dropped his rifle and held his hands outward. Ready for anything.

Two meteors hit the ground next to them, one connecting with one of the Marine dogs, he was burned and blasted into the ground to be heard of no more.

2Fools Gold Empty Re: Fools Gold Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:47 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The other giant fist missed and hit the ground to him and it sent him hurtling backwards. He would be suffering severe damage from the magma blasts themselves.

The Captain however shocked Madori. Guile faced the first meteor head on. His right hand turned black and he punched it. With sheer strength alone he was able to destroy it. He followed this up with several of the meteors.

Deflecting them away from the Marine and himself. The same couldn't be said for the other three Marines. After the last meteor came down, Guile could see he was only stopping four or five of the meteors.

But the rest of the meteors did more damage to his subordinates. They were beaten and charred from the heat and molten fists hitting their faces and body. There was no saving them, they were enclosed in his attacks with no way to get out in time

The Captain was beside himself with anger. He was starting to realize why the Marines were having trouble with these two foes. He turned around to order a shocked Marine soldier, the last of them."Go back to the ship and report this. I'll handle this."

The Marine did not needed to be told twice. Saying sir yes sir. He left the destroyed land from the dangerous attack by Madori. To be able to cause this amount of destruction would be of great importance to the World Government.

The Captain was enraged and he took off his Captains coat and threw it to the ground. It turned to fire as the ground had magma and fire all around them. "You stayed to die Captain. You must've thought you had a easy picking trying to kill me.

A fatal mistake. I don't know how you blocked my attacked but it won't happen again." Madori threatened.

This was a one on one with a Marine Captain, this was different from the fodder he was used to. This one seemed stronger than any Marine he'd fought up to this point. But it mattered not.

He was a Logia. Whats the worst that could happen? Madori filled his hands with Magma and he ran forward towards the Captain. He assumed a Rokushiki stance, something Madori had not seen before but heard of it.

He swung forward covering five meters extending his punches and turning them into magma. The fist turned into molten magma at the last second. The Captain reacted immediately and blocked it with his arm. His entire arm turned black.

The fuck! Madori thought before he missed a punch coming straight for his abdomen. It should be no concern he would just- boom.

The punch was deafening and Madori coughed as the wind was taken out from him. He blinked but was able to recover after taking a few steps backwards. Time to try something else. He swung again but with a different arm.

His arm enlarged and he connected with the other arm of the Captain. Guile was able to block it but he didn't account for the secondary attack from Madori. All of a sudden his hands exploded with molten lava.

"Dai Funka!"

3Fools Gold Empty Re: Fools Gold Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:57 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
This attack was just as dangerous as Madori's Meigo. It predicated itself on causing a natural disaster. However seeing Magma outside of a volcano was anything but natural. Madori's hands swelled within a molten rock fist raised high to strike. Even though Captain Guile managed to block it. There wasn't much he could do about the explosions to come.

There was a large explosion of magma. The Captain went hurtling sideways rolling on the ground through the destroyed area. "Packed more of a punch than you thought. But you got me. How are you able to hurt me. What technique is that?" Madori asked walking to the Captain who was getting back up. His face slightly injured from the explosion and his clothes were singed.

"It is Haki. Only those with the fortitude can learn." The Captain replied before he disappeared.

What!

The Guile did not actually disappear, but he was moving to fast for Madori to catch. All Madori could do was wait for the attack. And it came from his blind side. To late to retaliate Madori was hit with a barrage of attacks punches to his abdomen. They hurt much more than any punch had ever felt.

Then it was Madori's turn to be sent reeling backwards crashing into the ground into a skid. The Captain was putting a pounding on him. Madori rolled around got back up on his feet. The Captain had dealt him Moderate damage with that attack and it was time to take him more seriously. He would end it with this next move.

It looked like the Captain had take more damage than was originally seen from his Dai Funka. He was no longer able to us Haki. His only advantage was gone. However Madori didn't know that. And charge forward readying his attack. Captain Guile tried with all his might to summon Haki before he strike back. But it failed him.

"Meigo!" A burning magma fist connected to Guiles chest and continued all the way into his stomach, burning a whole the size of Madori's fist. For good measure there was an explosion of Magma that filled Captains stomach with Magma, burning his insides out. He fell to his knees. Dead upon the explosion.

No fitting last words. But Madori had them, "I have to find out more about this Haki. To able to hurt me with his bare hands was no small feat. Madori guessed this was just the tip of the icebergs to the type of enemies he'd fight. He turned around and left the dead Captain and returned to Mock Town. It was time to leave Jaya.

Spoiler:

(Exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum