Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Petty Thievery  - Page 2 Empty Re: Petty Thievery Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
Petty Thievery  - Page 2 Delet_2

The man with the sword in his shoulder pulled away and Mashyuu simply let the man, letting go of his sword and cracking a half smile while tilting his head at the group. "You guys are the ones that needed the medical supplies right? Well I hate to break it to you but you have to pay for those. So I'm here to repo. them. Sorry for all the trouble." Mashyuu quipped while the bandits all took a step back and surrounded the cart, aside from the one with the sword in his shoulder. He simply fell to the ground and tried to pull the sword out of his shoulder. "Oh yeah... sorry about that. Here let me help." Mashyuu reached out with his arm and pulled his sword free of the shoulder the sword was driven into.

With the display of power, the four men still standing each looked at one another for a moment, considering their options while Mashyuu stood still, flinging his sword towards the ground to try and get the blood off the silver blade. "What the hell are you!?" One of the men shouted in question while raising his flintlock pistol at Mashyuu. Straightening his body and posture, Mashyuu looked at the man with the pistol and shook his head side to side as if he were dissapointed. "Ummm.... Do you think that's gonna help you? It would be best if you just all ran. You haven't even introduced yourselves. Do you know how many bandits I've taken down. You guys don't even have name tags. You might as well just fall down now."

The four men each looked at their friend who was on the floor and it seemed to inspire them to battle more. The two carrying swords drew them while the man dragging the cart let the handles go and squared up. Mashyuu simply sighed and lifted his blade to fight. "I really wanted to let some of you live. It's sad you are gonna die now." He complained and rushed forward. His right arm slashed through the air, causing the four men to step back to avoid a wide slash when suddenly a wave of magnetic energy washed over them, throwing three of the men backwards as they struggled to keep hold of their weapons. "Repel!"

Mashyuu skipped back a step, his wings beat to push him backwards a few paces while he started to swing his blade in a circular pattern. As the Captain found purchase on the ground he charged forward at the brute with no weapons. The brawler swung a fist forward in a straight strong jab, Mashyuu shot past the man and stopped next to the cart. "Raptor's Talons." Mashyuu muttered as blood shot up out of the stubs of the man who once had hands attached to his wrists. Mashyuu stood straight and started to drag his sword over its scabbard and once the blood dripped to the dirt and grass floor. "Leave. No more blood needs to be spilled here." Mashyuu warned, prompting the three men who hadn't been truly harmed scurried to their feet and ran back the way they came. Mashyuu picked up the handles of the cart and started to make his way towards the battle that Percila was having.

17Petty Thievery  - Page 2 Empty Re: Petty Thievery Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:51 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Perila peered down at the four remaining bandits left to oppose her, she lightly glanced at the one still grieving the loss of her assumed lover, but she highly doubted they were in a state worthy of combat and  it was not her way to kill someone who didn't even have the spirit to start a fight. Now focusing her gaze back at the four she could clearly see two of them possessed different blades while the other two had nothing in their hands but dropped into different fighting stances, Perila then started to flap her wings slower as she descended back onto the ground until her feet touched it and she refolded back her wings into a cape-like form, she then used her right and left hand to grip onto the two-handed blade that was gifted to her by Mashyuu, wielding a two-handed blade wasn't foreign to her as she had some amount of practice in her youth but using both was still a bit different then using one for a lighter blade.

While she had been thinking about the weight of her new blade one of the two females wielding a short ninjato and an unarmed male with a shaved head starting to rapidly switch from left to right as they made her way towards them trying to disorientate her visual focus which ended up starting to work however, as they got within five meters she quickly did a pivot spin backwards while lowering her stance as she took her left hand off her blade and scraped up dirt off the ground and throw it in their faces as they approached causing them to lightly scream and close their eyes taking a few steps back as it got into their eyes obscuring their vision, upon them being blinded Perila now dashed in gripping her blade with two hands once more as she completed a horizontal  slash from the left to the right across the woman's chest and then did a sweeping kick to get her off her feet as she grunted from the pain of her new wound,  the male had recovered in the time she had taken to do this and had gotten close enought for a straight punch that had been slightly twisted as if to add power to it, Perila taking Mashyuu earlier words remembered the blade had been slightly curved and as he threw his punch she positioned it in a way that it was just above her blade and then slightly moved it to the opposite way there punch had been thrown so that it completly miss her while at the same time she used her right leg to kick him just below the knee forcing the male to slightly bend down before twirling the blade around in her hands and slashing upwards from his lower stomach all the way to the top of his head resulting in a large amount of blood being spewed as he fell to the floor.

However, she would have no time to recover as the next unarmed male came rushing towards her and she put up her blade in defense.

Skill:

18Petty Thievery  - Page 2 Empty Re: Petty Thievery Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:26 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu dragged the cart far enough away that he was sure it would be safe, and that the bandits he had fought and scared weren't going to come back. Swiftly he dropped the carts handles and jumped up off the ground just far enough that his wings could carry him forward. Each beat of his wings gave him a boost of speed that lanced him through the wooded land. The pirate drew his blade as he neared the sound of battle and broke into the opening in the woods that he had been in a few minutes ago. His body shot past the woman who was crying over her apparently dead lover but that wasn't Mashyuu's target.

The moment he broke through the line of tress his body slammed into the back of the man charging Perila and bent the man's spine over the Pirate's left shoulder. Mashyuu threw his weight up and back and flipped the brawler head over heels over Mashyuu's body causing him to crash down hard. The Captain braced his flight with his wings and spun around, kicking up soil and dirt in a small circle around him as he touched down facing the other bandits. "Sorry about that, there were more deeper in the woods. You okay?" Mashyuu asked while scanning the area. "So, wanna finish these guys off? We are on a deadline after all."

As quickly as he could, Mashyuu pulled his right hand back and aimed his blade at the brawler who was getting up. As the brawler steadied himself, Mashyuu launched himself forward with a quick sprint and lunged his sword forward at the bandits chest. "Ragnar's Spear!" His blade started to rip through the man's chest but stopped only a half inch into his flesh. The bandit had caught the blade and cut his own hands to stop the attack. "Puny Pirate.." The brute mocked. "So, you're the heavy eh? Good I could use a warm up." Mashyuu kicked back and let the man have his sword while reaching to his belt to grab the whip blade tied to his waist.

As he landed He took a quick glance over at Perila to make sure she was okay then spun while twirling his whip blade. As he finished his spin he lashed the blade forward and caught it around the mans left leg and yanked up, pulling the man off his feet and cutting his ankle on the way. Mashyuu jumped up into the air and came down towards the man. A field of sparking silver energy ejected out of Mashyuu's body and pushed the blade still partially in the mans chest through completely as Mashyuu landed on the mans stomach. The repelling energy faded and Mashyuu pulled his blade free, spinning it into the sheath while his whip blade was wrapped back around the Pirate's waist like a belt once again...

19Petty Thievery  - Page 2 Empty Re: Petty Thievery Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:08 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Just as Perila was holding up her blade in defense for the onrushing brawler heading straight towards her a blur would pass by and slam into the male revealing Mashyuu bending their spine over his left shoulder as he proceeded to throw his weight up and back and flipped the brawler head over heels over him crashing the bandit hard into the ground below his feet.  The Captain braced his flight with his wings and spun around, kicking up soil and dirt in a small circle around him as he touched down facing the other bandits by Perilas side, "Sorry about that, there were more deeper in the woods. You okay?" Mashyuu asked while scanning the area. "So, wanna finish these guys off? We are on a deadline after all." Perila made a "Humph" sound before answering, "Took you forever to get here speedy, of course, we should finish them off quickly we wouldn't want to be rude after making a promise~"

While Mashyuu dealt with the unarmed brawler Perila sent her targets on the non-human from before,   she began to lightly jog and as she got closer started to flap her wings boosting her speed as she reached full running speed  in the same manner as Mashyuu did, the reptilian looking bandit let out a deepish grunt that sounded feral as he waited for Perila to get closer while gripping his blade with his right hand placed at the right hip, upon reaching two meters the reptilian swung his blade aimed to slash her at the throat, however, Perila who had already been falling the beast's movements flapped her wings while performing a front flip causing her to end up slightly levitating while circling midair towards his back area and then used her blade to slash the beast across his back as she landed back onto the ground skidding backwards while dirt lightly came up into the air as she did so.

As she held up her blade with two hands she recalled the slight feel of the air as she felt the beast swing his blade in front of her, it wasn't fast but it was strong, no doubt if she had taken that attack she would be in a fatal health if not downright dead, she needed to be careful as it seemed the beast had better strength, but as she  thought about it she had speed so all she had to do is outspeed him to win, stretching out her wings as far as they could, Perila started to take flight two meters up into the air, there was no need to not use any advantage she had to win this as it was a life or death situation for her. Perila swirling the blade in her right hand re-gripped it with both as she dashed straight towards the beast, her movements would be a bit slower in the air but her arms would work just as fast as they normally would, as she closed the small gap of distance between her and the beast bandit she swung her blade straight down but missed as they jumped back to evade her attack, in response they jumped in going for a horizontal slash in which Perila blocked before swiftly twirling herself in the air and using her right wing to slap the beast in the face to obscure his vision before kicking them in the stomach from her heightened view as she turned back fully around.

The beast taking the kick moved back a couple of steps but recovered just as quickly and let out a roar while  bending their legs and jumped ten meters into the air as they held the blade with both hands ready for a powerful slash down, Perila in response covered her blade in a thick layer of dense smoke and just as the beast came back down she positioned her own blade just right to block the attack however the force was so strong it forced her back onto the ground with both feet firmly planted, Perila then with all her strength flicked the blade in a half circle throwing the beast off as they flipped mid-air to land on their feet and they began jumping back a distance of fifteen meters to put distance between them as the smoke covering Perila's blade disappeared. Perila then gripping her blade tightly with both hands started to flap her wings once more while picking up running speed before she lightly jumped off the air as her lower body turned to smoke as she rushed forward closing the gap between them again, right before perila made impact she got close to the ground and started twirling her body causing a field of dirt to blur her movements and make the lizardman close his eyes which also dropped his defense as he tried to not get it into his eyes, just as Perila got close enough her lower body returned to its human form as she stopped flapping her wings causing the dust to stop as she did a speedy slash across the lizards man chest with his guard dropped making them cough up blood, taking advantage of the situation and the close distance Perila then took a powerful stomp forward and impaled her blade straight into the beasts heart area killing him on the spot while she breathed heavily in her own exhaustion.

Perila then removed her blade by slowing pulling it out and allowing the beast to drop to the floor as she huffed in her own exhaustion, she then took a step back before falling onto the ground with a heavy sigh while looking up into the clouds surprised she actually didn't die in the heat of the moment. She then looked towards Mashyuu who had already completed his own battle and started talking, "I don't know about you but I think we should go, I'm tired.. and I don't think I can handle anymore if they call in reinforcements~" Perila would say carefree-like, Mashyuu glance would fall upon the only bandit left which sobbing had softened compared to earlier and ask what to do about her, Perila would lightly glance at her as well before answering, "To kill somone who isn't looking for a fight would be dishonorable, lets leave her be to grieve the lost of her thieving friends."

Skills:

20Petty Thievery  - Page 2 Empty Re: Petty Thievery Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:26 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

The battle was over, only the woman crying over her dead lover remained and Perila laid on her back, heaving with a sigh of what Mashyuu could only assume was weariness. "Yeah I don't think you're cut out for long term fighting yet, but they won't be calling for help any time soon. Still we should go." Mashyuu stepped up to perila and reached down for her hand to help her up. Slowly he walked past the crying woman and patted her shoulder gently. "Give up this life, find a good man and live happily. You aren't cut out for this." He suggested then continued to walk with Perila back to the cart.

At the cart again, Mashyuu cracked open the barrels and looked into each one. Ten barrels in total, five of them containing medical supplies, two food, two beer, one stolen valuables like jewelry and money. Mashyuu's eyes glanced at Perila and he reached into the barrel of treasures. "I'm a Pirate, old habits and all..." He shrugged while stuffing his pockets with a bit of the valuables. It didn't take long before the pair were walking out of the forest and back into town, dragging the cart behind them.

"You know... I don't know what your goals are over all, but to defend yourself in this world, you're gonna need to get better at fighting. It's not something I'm proud to say I can do but, if you want I'll help you with that as long as you're sailing with me." Mashyuu commented.

The duo entered the shop and Mashyuu pointed to the cart outside. "As promised, before sunset. Five of those barrels are yours. We are going to take one of them, and all is even between us." Mavis looked over Mashyuu's shoulder and sighed with relief. "Alright a deal's a deal. Thank you for helping me, I'd be shut down in a week without those supplies." Mashyuu shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care but deep down he did. Without speaking he turned and started to walk out the door. He hoisted one barrel of supplies over his shoulder and looked back to Perila. "So do I get that kiss?" He asked with a joking tone as he and his new friend headed back to the Skycleaver to prepare to leave Jaya.

21Petty Thievery  - Page 2 Empty Re: Petty Thievery Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:31 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
"Yeah I don't think you're cut out for long-term fighting yet, but they won't be calling for help any time soon. Still, we should go." Mashyuu stated as he stepped up to her and reached down for her hand to help her up as they made there way passed the grieving women, Mashyuu would stop to give a few words of wisdom before they proceeded to make their way back to mock town. Mashyuu lead them to a cart in which he began cracking opening the few barrels out of ten, five of them containing medical supplies, two food, two beer, one stolen valuables like jewelry and money, Mashyuu glanced Percilas way in which she returned with a blank expression as she was willing to turn a blind eye to this thievery as he did help her fight as well as giving her boarding on his ship without so much as opposing a fee onto her, although she didn't like and did not participate in helping herself with some treasures, she would never speak a word about it to anyone.

As they made their way back to the town with Mashyuu being the one to drag the cart along he had a few words for her, "You know... I don't know what your goals are overall, but to defend yourself in this world, you're gonna need to get better at fighting. It's not something I'm proud to say I can do but, if you want I'll help you with that as long as you're sailing with me." Mashyuu would say casually generally concerned for her safety as of the moment causing her to smile as she thought about it seriously, "Your right Mashyuu, I hate to admit it but this world demands its citizens to be strong. If you have something to teach me I'll be glad to take the lesson"

The duo entered the shop and Mashyuu pointed to the cart outside. "As promised, before sunset. Five of those barrels are yours. We are going to take one of them, and all is even between us." Mavis looked over Mashyuu's shoulder and sighed with relief. "Alright a deal's a deal. Thank you for helping me, I'd be shut down in a week without those supplies." Mashyuu shrugged his shoulders and without speaking he turned and started to walk out the door, Perila simply bowed to her friend as the waved goodbye for what may be a long time. As they made their way back to the ship Mashyuu hoisted one barrel of supplies over his shoulder and looked back while speaking, "So do I get that kiss?" He asked
casually.

Perila sighed before circling around him to step in front and landing a soft kiss against his right cheek before backing away, "Just one for the good captain~" Perila would say with a musing tone before she begun to walk alongside him back to the ship.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum