Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Entering Impel Down (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Entering Impel Down (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Entering Impel Down (Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Entering Impel Down (Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Entering Impel Down (Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Entering Impel Down (Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Entering Impel Down (Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Entering Impel Down (Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Entering Impel Down (Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Empty Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Entering Impel Down Topic

Yuurei had lost to Koko, and he had probably lost Koneko. The woman who he had given freedom to was out there, but did Koko keep his promise and tended her wounds? He could only hope that was the case as he was on the marine ship. They had tended his wounds to make sure that it didn’t get worse, but that was all they had done. He didn’t know where he was going, and he had asked the marines, but all they could give him was that they were going to a prison. He wasn’t sure what that meant, but he knew that it couldn’t be good. He had hoped that his friends would come to rescue him, but they didn’t do that the first time he had called for help. Instead, he was left to die, and now he was left to a life in prison. He could only contemplate with these things.

His whole travel was a quiet one, but soon enough he had noticed that the ship would come to a stop. He wasn’t sure what happened, but he figured they were either at their destination, or someone had come to his rescue. The marines moved around the room as they looked like they were getting into position for something. Another marine would enter, and then two more marines would show up behind him. That was the Rear Admiral and his two captains. Yuurei smiled at them as he didn’t care about the results of his actions anymore. He had noticed that they were taking him out, but what they had done before taking him out was knocking him out. They had to make sure that he didn’t try any sneaky, which was for the best. He would have tried something indeed, but that was the end of things.

The marines would give his belonging to the warden of Impel Down, like any prisoner would have their stuff put in lockup. He had to pay his dues for what he had done, but would he ever see the light outside of this place? Yuurei didn’t know, but he planned to do one thing, and it was too get stronger. He didn’t care where it was, but losing to Koko opened his eyes to see the reality of the world that he lived in. There were still people stronger than him, and he couldn’t have live with that. They had gone through a whole entire process with bringing him in and registering him as the man with a hundred forty million beri bounty. They never heard about this man, but that he was dangerous. They didn’t know what it was for, but from their reports, he had killed a few marines and escaped the grasp of other marines as well.

Still, they had one less pirate out in the world, which was a victory for the marines. When they checked him though, they noticed that he as badly wounded. The wounds were tended, but they could be better.

”Take him to the emergency room, and make sure that he is fully patched up. If he is going to live his life here for the rest of his life, we can’t have him dying because of these wounds.” One of the guards said to the others.

They nodded in agreement and would drag Yuurei’s unconscious body to the medical ward. They would put him on the table. The first things they would do was to shackle him down to the bed he was on before doing what was needed next. They had called in the head medical examiner here, and when she had arrived she would see their patient. She would examine Yuurei’s unconscious body as if she was fascinated by his body structure, but more on his wounds. She ripped his clothing off of him because he wouldn’t need them after she was finished with him. They would have other clothes for him anyways.

”His wounds have started to heal on his trip to the prison. Whoever took care of him didn’t do much, but assisted the process of him healing himself. This man’s body is fascinating, and you say he’s a prisoner? Well, no matter, a patient is a patient, and after I take care of him, then you guys can take him to the level he belongs to.” She said this to them as she moved over to the sink and started cleaning her hands.

She was excited to take care of his wounds, and if Yuurei was conscious, he would be creeped out by her, but that wasn’t the case. When she was done cleaning her hands, she took a needle and inserted into Yuurei, so he would sleep tight throughout this entire ordeal. When she had finished she started taking off the bandages off and started cleaning his wounds. She would clean them up before stitching them up. He had a lot of dead flesh it seemed, she had to take care of him the best way she could. There was also the wound that was on his arm that she had to take care of. That was a deep wound, and she was surprised that the wound didn’t hit a vital. The medical examiner figured that the person who he was fighting knew what he was doing to not kill this patient of hers’.

She continued to take care of his other wounds as some of them were worse than others, but she had fixed the one that was crazy of them all. That wound was located on the abdomen, which would leave a small scar when he was done with healing. She also noticed there would be several scars on his arms as well, and she figured it was due to the explosion that he had been hit with. She could only say he was lucky to be alive. It wouldn’t take long for her to treat the rest of his wounds though, and he had plenty of them for her stitch up.

2Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Empty Re: Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei was sleeping through his surgery and getting his wounds treated, he could only sleep through it all. There was nothing he could do about it. The only thing he could do was a dream, and it was dreaming that he would do. The pirate could see Koneko far away from him and then he could see a huge shadow appear behind her. He didn’t know who, or what it was, but as he walked closer to Koneko, he could see that the shadow was clearing out, and soon enough he could see that it was Koko over her. His eyes widen and when he ran to her, she would disappear along with Koko. He would be stuck looking around trying to figure out where she had gone. It wasn’t just that, but he could hear the laughter of people appearing all over him. He couldn’t find the source of the laughter, but they were familiar to him.

It wouldn’t take long for him to realize this, but these were the laughter’s of his whole entire crew. He could hear Madori, Elias, Kouse, Mashyuu, Harley, Gideon, Daimaru, Vizmir, and even Kasui’s laughs. It would bring him to cover his ears as he didn’t want to hear it anymore. They had left him all of them, and there was nothing he could do about it. It would make him drop to his knees as he was trying his best to stop them from laughing at him, but every time he tried to block them from laughing, it got louder.

”Stop it! I understand what I did, got me into this! I know this, but please leave me alone! I don’t need you guys laughing at me to tell me what I did wrong! I will get out of this, and when I do I will be different!” He shouted from the top of his lungs, and when his eyes open the laughing stopped.

Yuurei thought things were done, but that wasn’t the case. When he got up from the floor, he noticed Koneko again, and the shadow from before. His eyes widen because this wasn’t a dream, but a nightmare. He had this done to him before, and it was when his old friends circled around him. This couldn’t be happening to him a second time now. First, it was his old friends and now his new friends. Yuurei walked away this time, but when he had gotten away from Koneko, he noticed that shadow had appeared in front of him and swallowed him whole. Yuurei would fall to the floor and when his back hit the ground, it broke. He was falling to down and he couldn’t stop it no matter what he tried to do. His eyes widen when he knew there was nothing he could do. What made it worse was that the laughing started again between his crewmates.

”Please stop it! I said fucking stop laughing at me!” He shouted, but there was nothing he could do and say that would stop the laughing from happening.

After falling into the depths, Yuurei would hit the ground, and when he got up he noticed that it was a repeat of the beginning of his nightmare. He couldn’t help but fall down to his knees as he only wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

The medical examiner noticed that Yuurei was sweating, and when she touched his head she noticed that he had a high fever. She worked quickly because she didn’t want to lose her patient. If that happened then her credibility would suffer. She had ordered some of the people helping her with surgery some wet towels, and the others to keep giving him more blood, so he would be okay. She continued to fix him up though because the fever was something she would need him to fight through. When she finished taking care of Yuurei, and the rest of her staff helped out they stepped away from him. They looked at him as he stood still on the bed. She moved over to his chest and she could see that he was still alive as she could hear and feel his heartbeat.

”He will live, but the fever is something he will have to fight with on his own. What I can do right now is give him something to assist him with fighting the fever.” She said this as she took out another needle.

She moved over to Yuurei’s arm, and pierced his skin and inserted the vaccine to help him. She sighed and wiped her forehead. That had been taken care of, and now they were going to have wait to see if he would wake up.

”He will stay here for a week before we take him down to his level.” She order as she had the final say as a doctor.

The guards nodded as they wouldn’t take him anywhere, but they were going to watch over him. They didn’t know what he was capable of. The doctor would personally come to the room to check on his condition every hour of the day. What she did notice was that he did heal at an amazing rate, which made her wondered who he was. She knew that his name was Yuurei Jiyuu, but that didn’t help her with anything. She already knew his race because of those long arms of his, but that was basically it. Still, she knew once he had woken up and the week was over she wouldn’t be able to see him again unless he was injured. In Yuurei’s case the nightmares would soon stop, but when he did have his nightmares it would be the same one from before. It would torment him, and it would change him as he knew that there was nothing he could do about it. The man knew he was a lone wolf, and he couldn’t rely on others. He could work with them, but that was it.

3Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Empty Re: Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:32 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
It would take Yuurei a few days to finally open his eyes and when he did he looked around to see that he was in a room. He moved his arms, and legs and realized that he was shackled onto the bed. He sighed because he thought this didn’t happen, but reality smacked him across the face. He stopped struggling when he noticed that there were guards in the room. He just got comfortable when he noticed that his wounds had been taken care of. Yuurei just looked at the ceiling as he smacked his lips a few time noticing how dry they were. He licked his lips as he noticed that there was an IV stuck in his arm. They had taken care of him, which was a good thing, and he was happy about that. The marines didn’t seem too bad for this, but he wasn’t sure what was going to happen once he was out of here.

”Can I get water?” He asked one of the guards.

They looked at him but said nothing to him. They weren’t going to get him shit, and he could stay how he was for all they cared. Yuurei didn’t hear anything coming from them, so he figured there was nothing he could do about that. The thing that bothered him the most was that his weapons were taken away from him. It actually hurt him, and he wondered where they kept it. He wanted those more than anything. He didn’t care about his freedom, but those swords with his life. They took it away from him, then he might as well have been dead. The thief stood quietly as he thought about each and everybody in his crew. They were going to pay, each and every one of them were going to pay for not showing up when Koko and he were fighting.

His facial expression had changed, and if anybody could see it was that of anger. Yuurei was a bit stressful, and he knew that right now the best thing he could do was heal. It wouldn’t take long, but the medical examiner who had taken care of him would show up, and she noticed that he was awake. Her eyes widen with excitement as she could finally ask him questions. She would look at him and just by looking at him she could tell that he was parched.

”Get me water for the patient now!” She shouted at the guards.

They heard her, and one of them moved out of the room to do what she said to do. She looked at Yuurei with a smile on her face.

”How are you feeling? How did you get those wounds? How did you survive? Where are you from?” She asked all the question wondering what he would say to her.

Yuurei looked at her and he could see that she was creepy. The messy brown her, the glasses, and the smile she had when she was looking at him. She wore a marine outfit though, or at least it was similar to it. There were differences to it, and he figured it was because he was in the prison that the guards had told him they were taking him to. He had remembered being rendered unconscious by the Rear Admiral, but couldn’t remember anything after that. He just remembered the dreams that he had, but he didn’t know how long it had been since then.

”I feel better actually. My body feels as if someone took good care of me. Was that you?” He asked her.

She looked at him and she wanted him to answer her other questions, but that wasn’t going to happen until she answered him first.

”Yes that was me, but can you answer the other questions I asked please.” She said to him.

Yuurei heard her and sighed as he figured he could answer her questions
”Thank you for treating me. As for who did this to me, that is Koko the Clown. I lost to him, which is why I’m here. I guess he made sure I didn’t die, and the people on the marine ship as well. If it weren’t for them, then I don’t know where I would be right now. I’m from Swordsman Island if you wanted to know that. I come from a poor family, so I don’t think I’m as interesting as you might have thought.” He said to her.

She looked at him with a weird face as she didn’t think the person who took him down was even alive. It wasn’t just that, but he was boring besides that. He didn’t come from any amazing background except a poor family. Then she thought about the history of Swordsman Island, and thought he could be related to that Jiyuu? She shook her head because it must have been a coincidence and nothing more. Yuurei looked at her and saw that she was disappointed in his answers. Those were truthful answers, and he wasn’t special in any way. He didn’t think so at least, and it was good to keep it just like that. Yuurei did have a question of his own that he wanted her to answer.

”How long have I been here for?” He asked her as the guard arrived with Yuurei’s water.

She grabbed the water, and moved it towards his mouth and started giving him the water. He would take it in without a problem. It was a relaxing and relieving feeling that he felt when he was drinking water. He felt like he didn’t have it for such a long time, and when he was done with his water he sighed with relief as he looked at the woman in front of him. He was planning on biting her, but he knew that wouldn’t do anything, but cause more trouble for himself. He didn’t need that as he just needed to hang out in the background and do what he needed to do to survive.

Picture of Doctor:

Last edited by Yuurei on Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Empty Re: Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Now that he was good with the water, and he looked more alive than he did before, she figured she would answer his question.

”You have in bed for five days. You have been recovering the whole entire time, but the main reason why you been in bed is that of a fever that you had. I guess that could have been produced because of the wounds that you had, but also the trauma you were experiencing. You did say you had to fight against Koko the Clown. That monster is a man who sees just the fun in tormenting those around him. It sucks that you had to bump into him. You don’t look like you did much as a pirate, so I can just assume you that encounter was unfortunate.” She said this as she pushed her glasses forward.

Yuurei sighed as he didn’t want to talk about the Koko incident, and he actually wanted to move on from that. He knew that if he was in prison, then it meant that his life would suck, but it also meant that he was alive and that there will be a time and a place where he could leave this place. Yuurei relaxed as he wasn’t going to complain or anything as he looked at the woman.

”I see I been in bed for five days, and my body has been healing greatly. That is good to hear. Well, how long will it take for me to be taken to my cell?” He asked her as he was curious to see what she would say.

The doctor would only push her glasses inward as she would only look at him with a serious look on his face. He didn’t curse at her, he wasn’t nasty with her, and she wondered what kind of pirate was he. The fact that he had a high bounty meant he did some stuff, which meant he deserved to be here no matter how small his actions were.

”You have two more days in the infirmary before you are taken to your cell, so use that to rest easy because I saw your bounty and you are heading towards level 5, and I don’t think you will be able to sleep easily there, Yuurei.” She this to him as she sighed because she didn’t have to look after him anymore.

”I wonder how your life is going to be now that you are here. I will be looking into the area you are in just to see what and how you live and progress in your new life in Impel Down. That is what this prison is, and if you even try to escape there is no way out. As you can see we are surrounded by nothing, but water.” She said as she stepped away from him.

She looked at him wondering what he would say to her now that he knew that there was no way he could escape from this prison. Yuurei heard her words and sighed because that wasn’t what he wanted to hear. He didn’t see the entrance to this place, so he didn’t know that. He did have some hope of escaping, but now that she had told him this, he would have to find a way to live here without it being a problem. It wasn’t just that, but he was heading to level 5, which meant there were four more levels above him to get to the surface. Yuurei figured he would make friends in that level or anything as he figured that there should be a lot of strong pirates where he was heading.

”I see level 5? Is that the bottom of Impel Down? Shit, I guess I will have to sleep the best I can for the time being. I don’t think I will try and escape this place. I will find another way to enjoy my stay here.” He said this with a smile on his face.

She would hear these words and wondered what he was thinking. She could only wonder, if he wanted to actually be here, or he was just crazy. Yuurei knew that he needed to get stronger, and being in a prison would be just the place for such a thing. He looked at the ceiling right now as he was thinking about what he was going to do to his crew whenever he left this place.

”Yes you will be at the bottom of Impel Down. We put the evil pirates there who have high bounties like you. So, you will have fun there. Now I’m going to go check on everything else I need to do. Goodbye Yuurei I hope for the best.” She said this as she walked away from him, and out of the room.

Yuurei closed his eyes as he figured he would rest easy. He knew that in two days he was going to go through the craziest stuff in his life. He knew fighting Koko was scary, and everything he had gone through was tough, but he didn’t know what life in prison was. His old friends had been there, and they all came out different than they were. It hurt him to see that, but he could see it now that people changed when they entered these places. What he didn’t know was that he was in the highest level of prison there could be. What kept him going right now was the fact that he had to seek retribution with his crew. They needed to explain their reason for not showing up when he needed them to. Yuurei would go to sleep and he would wake up every now and then to see that the guards were indeed keeping a close eye on him. It was only right because of the location he was in, so he would just go back to sleep and enjoy his days as a free man.

5Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Empty Re: Entering Impel Down (Voyage) Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
For the next two days, Yuurei would eat whatever food they provided with him, and he would eat it without a problem. This was nothing to him as he had eaten things far worse than what he had to eat here. It wasn’t just that, the woman who had shown up when he woke up was no longer showing up. He wasn’t sure what had happened, but he figured there was something he said that she didn’t like. Still, he knew today was the day. He could see that the guards were getting ready to escort him to his appropriate level. He watched a few of them close to him, and then a few more who were watching him just in case he did something stupid. Yuurei could feel free from the bed, and he had gotten himself up from the bed that he had been laying on for a whole week.

Yuurei would get up from the bed now as he cracked his neck, and then his knuckles, but he did nothing. He would look at the guards surrounding him when he did that as they looked nervous with what he had done. He raised his hands as if he was showing them that there was nothing he was going to do.

”I just haven’t had enough freedom in my movements in a while. I’m not planning on doing anything. Just take me where you need to take me.” He said this to them as they looked relieved to hear what he had to say.

He looked at each and every one of them as they were waiting for him to prepare himself for the walk of shame. They started moving forward information as two of them would be in front of Yuurei to show him where he was going. There were four others on his side as they were looking at him, and making sure that he didn’t pull something out of his ass. Then there were two more guards behind him; Yuurei just walked through the area as he was following them. The thing he noticed was the layout of the place, they made their way throughout the floors of each level. Yuurei made sure that he would take note of these areas because he wasn’t planning on staying here forever. He had to make sure that his memories played the part if he wanted to backtrack out of here.

”So how is it where you guys are taking me?” Yuurei asked wondering what they would tell him.

The guards didn’t look at him, but they figured they would describe the horror he was going to have to go through down there. They shook their heads because they knew it was crazy down there. They were actually happy that they weren’t posted down there. It was not a place where normal humans could live out their days. They were surprised the way this man looked like he was actually to be serving his time down there. They saw Yuurei and they didn’t think he was ready for that place.

”you are going to have the toughest time there. It is so hot in there that you would wish you want to die. It isn’t just that, but they are going to have you walk on these hot coals over and over again. I don’t know what that is for, but I don’t think you going to have fun with that. It is the hottest place in the entire Impel Down, and the ones that truly can’t handle the heat are taken out and considered dead.” He said to Yuurei.

The thief heard these words, and only one thing had come into his mind. He was going to have some tough training to go through his time in Impel Down. The intense heat that they were talking about would get him stronger mentally and physically. Yuurei knew this would help him out with his endurance, so he couldn’t hope but enjoy this. The swordsman knew this would be a tough time, but a good way to train. If he had gotten out of Impel Down, then he would probably be able to resist heat to a certain degree with the time he would spend there. It wouldn’t take a while for the group of people to walk through the levels of Impel Down. He could see the difference between each and every one of them, but it wasn’t an exact layout of things. He just got an idea of what was going on at these levels.

In the end, he would finally reach the fifth level of Impel Down, and he would soon take notice of how hot it was here. He could feel the heat, and he could only smile at this because it was intense indeed. He could also see the number of people who were in this level, and it seemed like they were scattered around the area. It wouldn’t take him long to realize how big this place was, and that he didn’t have to go through all the crap the guards said he would have to go through. Yuurei figured he would venture through this level, and see what he would be able to find. He wondered if any of pirates that got captured recently were down here, and if they were would they be okay with trying to escape one day?

”This is where we leave you Yuurei, have fun here and do your best not to die so quickly here.” They would wave at him when they said this as he could only move forward.

He tried to use his gravity abilities but could tell automatically that there was nothing he could do here. He didn’t have his swords with him, so he lost the ability to use his favorite weapons, but what hurt him more was that he couldn’t even use the power that was granted to him by eating a fruit. It didn’t matter to him as he knew it was time to become a monster to kill every monster he would come to face.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum