Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Yuurei's Escape? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Yuurei's Escape? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Yuurei's Escape? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Yuurei's Escape? EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Yuurei's Escape? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Yuurei's Escape? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Yuurei's Escape? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Yuurei's Escape? EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Yuurei's Escape? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yuurei's Escape? Empty Yuurei's Escape? Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The defeat that he had been dealt with wasn’t the greatest pain he felt. The wounds that he suffered didn’t amount to what he had felt. Yes, his damage was big, but with his willpower, he kept himself in and out of consciousness. The greatest pain Yuurei had felt was the abandonment that he had felt from his crew. He had called those who had a baby den den mushi, but nobody had arrived at the scene. He wasn’t sure what they were doing, but he knew that they didn’t make it on time. He had suffered a big blow from Koko the Clown. The bazooka he had used had taken him out for the most part. It was something he didn’t expect, and honestly, he wished he had done things differently. Now he had been taken to a marine ship, which they had tended to his wounds, but not a way that would benefit him.

He had been patched up, but that was it; they did this, so he wouldn’t bleed out, or have his wounds becoming bigger. Still, that was good enough to allow him to heal at his own pace. Yuurei’s eyes wear puffy, but that was because of the tears that had run down his face. The despair he had faced was something he had felt once before. He was younger then, and he thought his life was on the line, and now it had happened again. This was the second time this had happened to him, and he couldn’t believe it. His crew had betrayed him, or that was just how he felt right now. The marines had placed him in clear cube with the top open to allow oxygen to come in. The marines weren’t ruthless, but they did fill this cube with sea water, up to his waist, which weakened him incredibly.

This was the first time he had felt physically helpless. He could feel the water was doing something to him, and after a while, he figured they had done this because of his powers. Yuurei now knew that sea water had done something to him. He could move in the water though as only half of his body was submerged in it. Still, he could feel himself being weaker than he usually was. It wasn’t just that, but Yuurei had been chained up on his ankles and his wrist. It made it hard to maneuver in the water already. He didn’t know what part of the ship he was in, but he knew when Koko brought him here it was a brig ship of the sort. He lived in one, so he knew what kind of size this ship was. It wasn’t just that, but he had seen a lot of men on the ship, which was also a bad thing for him.

He wasn’t sure what they were going to do with him, but he figured it wouldn’t be good. Yuurei couldn’t go fighting his way around the ship because of his wounds, and the marines had taken everything from him and stored it in a container in the same room as him. That also depressed him even more as he felt like they were telling him that there was nothing he could do even if his weapons were nearby. He could only stand there looking at his surroundings right now. There were four marine guards in the room that were looking over him. They only did this because they didn’t know the extent of his power. It brought them to come to a conclusion to watch over him even if he was hurt.

I wondered if someone found Koneko before she could die. Koko did stop her death from happening, but could someone find her? I hope they do because she doesn’t deserve to die because of my actions. Where are they taking me? I haven’t really done much in this world; I mean I’ve taken on the marines one time, and I escaped a few others, but I never did anything to them. If they are transporting me, then does that mean my bounty is high? He thought to about this as he had moved over to his sash area, and took the safety pin that he always had hidden on him. Yuurei was a thief, so it was something he always brought with him. The marines were in the room, but they were conversing with each other and enjoying their time in the room doing nothing.

This marine ship was a brig ship, it was led by a Rear Admiral, who ordered around 2 Marine Captains, and 50 grunts around the ship. This ship also had just left Jaya Island and was in the open sea.

+25 Doriki into Strength
+2 Doriki into Endurance

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Yuurei's Escape? Empty Re: Yuurei's Escape? Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon swam as fast as he could, keeping his target the marine ship. His heart bounded heavily, time was of the essence and at the moment, he was alone, all he needed to do was slow the ship long enough for the Charon to arrive. This day was not suppose to go the way it did.

Flashback

Gideon had whipped up brunch in the morning for the crew before he received a call from the den den mushi from Yuuurei asking him to be on "Standby" while he went out to hunt a bounty. The giant packed up three bento-boxes and immediately made his way towards the location his friend had given him of the 'sighting' of this bounty of his, figuring by the time he got there, he and Koneko would be hungry.

There was a moment when Gideon had reached the shopping district that he caught the scent of spices and garlic. He couldn't help himself and made a quick purchase for some ingredients, then he was caught up in shopping that he began losing track of time... until he received a call from Koneko, claiming an attack on Yuurei; with a spin on his heel, Gideon made a break for the south port, which wasn't a far distance from his spot. He wasn't worried, given the fights he had witnessed Yuurei in, however the giant was always conscious of the fact that anything was possible.

"Oi! Gideon-san!" It was Vizmir, he was making his way towards the same direction, "I received a call from the neko-girl, I figured I'd help out" he gave a smile, his intention was simply on showing concern towards the young beauty of Koneko, showing no worry since he was sure of Yuurei's strength and that this was more or less a false alarm.

Gideon and Vizmir had soon arrived at the south port, however the area was quiet, no fighting, no sword clashing. Initially, the giant had wondered if they were in the right place until he found debris everywhere, large chunks as if explosions have gone off. In the distance, a large ship flying the marine flag was sailing away, the marines had involved themselves. His concern had changed to worry as he quicken his pace, his eyes scanning the area, looking for someone, anyone... then he found an arm.

"Yuurei! Koneko!" Gideon called out as he stormed his giant feet about the area, Vizmir followed behind after picking up the arm, wrapping it in a coat, his face grim and now serious, he knew who's arm this was. It wasn't long before they found Koneko, missing an arm, "Oh lord" the whisper escaped Gideon's breath as he hesitated. His heart beating quickly, wondering whether she was dead or not, but the moment she slowly tossed her head as if she was in a daze.

Vizmir carefully picked up Koneko into his arms, "Don't worry, lass, I got you" his voice was soft and comfortable despite the severe situation.

"Yuurei isn't here" Gideon's voice was nervous. As Vizmir looked up, he noticed the giant was staring off at the sea... at the marine ship. Vizmir knew what he was thinking and knew what he was going to do.

"I'll take Koneko to the ship and let the others know" Vizmir said. Gideon handed one of the bento boxes to Vizmir before the elder made his way back towards the Charon. Without a second to think, Gideon ran onto the beach, keeping his gaze on the ship. Once the water was deep enough, he dove into the sea and swam as fast as he could, thinking of anyway he could stop the ship, or at least slow it down.

Gideon dipped underwater, made sure he was swimming to low below the surface to be seen, only surfacing to get a breath of air every so often. Once he reached the ship, he grabbed hold of the water, holding his breath, he firmly planted his feet against the hull of the ship and began pulling upon the rudder. It creaked and cracked until eventually it gave and broke off, the giant let the heap of wood sink into the depths below.

Vizmir eventually reached the Charon, blood dripped from the unconscious Koneko. One of the winged crewmembers dropped from the crow's nest.

"What happened?" He asked in a panic.

"Yuurei has been taken by the marines and they are currently sailing off!" Vizmir yelled as an announcement, "If you want to see  your nakama again, then set sail and give chase!" he then made his way beneath the deck and to the hospital wing.

"We can't really take his word for it" one of the winged men said to the other, "For all we know, he's the one who did that to Koneko"[/i]. Before any of them had take to process, Gideon's voice came from the den den mushi.

"Their rudder has been removed, set sail for my coordinates, we're going to get Yuurei back" Gideon's voice sounded tired, but he gave the coordinates as promised, then a gunshot sounded through the den den before it shut off. The winged men made haste, setting sail, releasing the ropes, raising the anchor while one of them went to retrieve Daimaru, their navigator.

3Yuurei's Escape? Empty Re: Yuurei's Escape? Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:08 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
It was yet another successful surgery. Kouse smiled to himself as he adjusted his glasses. He had just finished removing six bullets from a pirates leg, and it hadn’t taken him all that long.

Once done, Kouse took off his gloves and walked out of the operating room to take a little fresh air.

“You’re done already?” Cindy, Kouse’s nurse and girlfriend asked as she saw Kouse leave the operating room. “You are really getting better at using your devil fruit abilities.”

Kouse smiled at her as he gave her a hug. “Yeah, it’s really amazing. I’ve been able to do more amazing things the more I train with it.” He let go of her and took a sit. “I discover new ways to make use of it, and I'm sure I’m still yet to discover all that it can do.”

“So, have you heard anything about Mashyuu?” Cindy asked. 

Kouse shook his head. “Not since I met him, he must be busy or something. But I’ll like to meet up with the other members of the crew.” 

“Don’t sweat it, you’ll surely get to meet them soon.”

“Yeah, I’ve met a couple already.” Kouse accepted the coffee Cindy offered him. “A crazy strong swordsman, a dude who can shoot out magical plants and our very own Madori. Yeah he joined up too.”

Cindy raised an eyebrow. “It’ll be fun, you guys sailing along together.” She said in a sad tone.

Kouse picked up on it quickly. “It’s not yet soon, remember I have things to do before I leave here for good.” 

“Just promise you’ll take me along with you.”

“Alright I will.” Kouse agreed as he turned to leave the hospital and head over to his new crews ship.

Two hours later
Meeting his crewmates onboard the charon again was something that made Kouse wish he were already out at sea with them. He greeted them all, Mashyuu, Dai, Vizer, Elias amongst others. Kouse realized that Gideon,Yuurei and Koneko were all absent. 
Apparently, Kouse had arrived onboard the ship just after the call for help had come from Yuurei.

He was about to ask the others on the ship where they went when a fellow rushed onto the ship carrying a severely wounded and unconscious Koneko.

The moment he saw her, Kouse’s mind went on overdrive. His medical instincts kicked in and all his senses were directed at her and her injuries. Taking in the details, the severity, the causes, the solutions and the recovery time.

He rushed after the fellow carrying the unconscious Koneko into the hospital wing, but not before adding.

“I’ll handle Koneko's treatment, we all have our specialties, we can help them all if we work as a crew.”
With that Kouse would enter the operating room, leaving all the others to play their different roles.

“Hey, drop her gently!” Kouse cautioned urgently as he put on his latex gloves. “She's got her arm cut off, I don’t know exactly how long her arm has been decapitated, but I know if it stays that way for a maximum of 12 hours it’s tissues would become too damaged to be properly re-attached.”

Kouse rushed to the injured part of Koneko's arm and cleaned it quickly, but carefully also stopping the bleeding and using strong disinfectant. Once done, he would do the same with the severed arm.

The moment he was done cleaning both parts, Kouse would activate his ‘ROOM' ability. 
He did so because the ship was no longer stationary but now sailing at top speeds after Yuurei. Kouse adjusted his glasses as he knew Dai must be hard at work, navigating the ship.
The next step was the rejoining of the veins and arteries, this was the most delicate part of the surgery and should certainly not be done on a shaky ship, so activating his ‘ROOM’ ensured there would be no mistakes. 
During the next 30 minutes of surgery, the major veins and artery of the arm were carefully stitched to the vessels at the shoulder. Then Kouse joined the bones, located the main nerve trunks and connected them to the nerve ends in the shoulder, and repaired the muscles. 

It was both a hard and complex work. But Kouse’s immense skill and the help from his devil fruit made the reattaching of Koneko’s arm a success. She was still unconscious, but Kouse gave her an anesthetic shot and hooked her up with a drip. Her blood needed a little cleansing, so to speak and she needed all the sleep she could get.

With that, Kouse would rush back to deck to see what was going on with the others.

4Yuurei's Escape? Empty Re: Yuurei's Escape? Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:19 am

Batman4560

Batman4560
Yuurei's Escape? Delet_2

Mashyuu followed along behind Sky, his new navigator while heading towards the Skycleaver after a long morning of fighting thieves and killers. In his hand was a bag of small dials that Sky had managed to get from a group of marines before they could get out to sea. The Pirate Captain helped her aboard the large wooden and steel ship, and started to show her around then checked on Harley who to Mashyuu's surprise was up and walking around as if she hadn't been nearly killed only a few short days ago. "Who's that? Looks like a Skypiean." Harley asked while peeking her head out of her room and looking at Sky strutting around the lower deck of the ship. "That's Sky, she's gonna be the navigator of the Skycleaver. I hope that's okay?" Harley looked at the woman for a moment then back to Mashyuu. "She's cute, is that why you recruited her?" "I recruited her because we needed a second Navigator and she needed help. It was a win win." Harley shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head up and down with a wide grin on her face. "You know I don't care. I'm just glad you saved my shoulder. Thank you." She stepped out and gave Mashyuu a quick kiss on the cheek then slipped back into her room and shut the door. Mashyuu stood still, blinking for a moment until his Den Den went off.

Quickly Mashyuu looked down at the Den Den and his eyes went wide with concern. "HE WHAT!? I'M ON THE WAY TO THE CHARON EVERYONE GET READY TO SAIL!" Mashyuu shouted and headed into his room. A few moments later he rushed out of the room,  raced past Harley's quarters and up the rope ladder to the main deck. His long black trench coat flapped in the wind created by his take off as he jumped from the deck and shot like a rocket into the sky. His red gloved hand dug into the pocket of his jacket and pulled the white mask from it, then shoved the mask onto his face, the glue keeping it locked on. With a thud he landed atop the deck of the Charon, his black pants covered leg landed first, followed by a black boot. Quickly he came to a stand and moved his coat to cover the morning star hanging from his left hip by a magnetic pull.

Already Kouse was moving with Koneko to Harley's old room to do work on the one armed woman. "Gideon, we are getting ready to set sail, hang back as best as you can and keep that ship in your sights. Lets figure out what we are dealing with before we make any hasty decisions. Is there a signal on their flag? Something to identify the kind of Marines we are dealing with?" Mashyuu asked then looked to the others on the Charon. Things were already looking bad but it could be worse. "Everyone get ready to set sail! Five of you, go with Kouse to help with Koneko then fly her to the Skycleaver to finish recovery with Harley! Dai, get this vessel in pursuit of the Marine ship!" Mashyuu slung orders around and moved to the head of the ship.

He peered out to sea and his eyes flashed red for a brief moment while the wind blew his black locks of hair forward. They needed a plan but didn't know what they were dealing with fully. Things would be dangerous until then. Mashyuu ran to Dai's side and motioned everyone to meet with him once the ship was sailing and Kouse had rejoined the others on the main deck. "We don't have a lot of time to pull this off. Most of you I recognize, some of you I don't. I assume that means that you met other members of the crew recently and decided to join up. My name is Mashyuu Ishi, I'm the Captain of this crew. Before we form a plan, I need to know what all of your skills are and figure out who is good at what. In the mean time, Elias, I need you at the head of the ship keeping a look out and get your slingshot trained on the marine ship once it comes into view. Kouse, Madori help Dai keep this thing going smoothly while I talk with the others then we can come up with a plan." Mashyuu ordered and looked at everyone as if waiting for them to follow his instructions.

OOC:

5Yuurei's Escape? Empty Re: Yuurei's Escape? Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:08 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Spoiler:

6Yuurei's Escape? Empty Re: Yuurei's Escape? Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:21 pm

TOGA

Pirate
Pirate

TOGA
He recently fixed the forest, he was content with what he had done here. Sure, it didn't look the same as it did before. And yes, there were some plants that liked to take a nibble or fifty off of a meaty animal, but, that's not the point here. The point is that Elias stood there on the edge of the forest admiring his work. And yes, he did have to stand back far enough to avoid any plants from latching on to him suddenly. Even if the plants were thankful to have room to grow and stretch, they still didn't care who it was that brought them in to this world.  One hand slipped in to the back of his hood, scratching the back of his neck before his fingers went up in to the locks of hair, as if the fur of a lion was stroked against the grain, making it stand up against his hood and giving him a cool feeling as air rushed in over his head.

He hadn't gotten a baby den den mushi until recently. As such, he never received the call from Yuurei, he couldn't have known someone he considered a friend required his help. Had he known, Elias would have carved a wooden war path with those monstrous seeds he kept tucked away in to his satchel. No, he didn't know, not yet at least, he would soon though.  It had been a while since he had snuck in to Mock Town to get something good to eat. Fruits and vegetables can only sustain a stomach that craved tempura chicken for so long. The Manic Minstrel was more than happy to take a break from his forest, which could now defend itself to a degree, and head straight for Mock Town, looking to see if he could trade some instant growth tree seeds for something to eat. A place like Mock Town was prone to getting beat up with all the rival pirate crews hanging around in it. As such, having wood on hand for quick repairs was something that anyone would like, especially if you could put it in your pocket.

Just as he was entering in to Mock Town, he had the inkling to go and see what the crew was up to. He had unofficially joined the Phantom Raiders you see, and tended to keep away from them for their own safety. Elias wasn't particularly liked among the pirates of Jaya, something about how his father is willing to pay marines and bounty hunters out of pocket to bring his son home. And that put a target on Elias' back that any pirate crew received by proxy for anyone looking to get that quick cash for bringing Elias home.

So he would head to the docks on a whim, just a whim as his mind was prone to making sudden changes in thought. And he maybe could see some of the crew finally. Maybe he could see a giant. That giant that Mashyuu mentioned! It looked to be some sort of social gathering. Coming right up to the gangplank and getting up on to the deck of the ship, he was immediately met with a few weapons pointed his way. To which he threw his hands up in to the air. "Uhhhh, hi. Mashyuu? Captain? Can someone please tell these people to not kill me? I'm kind of fond of my hobby known as breathing." He was usually snarky when weapons were pointed at him, but, it was to be expected honestly, he was someone they hadn't met before just coming up on tot he ship.

After someone he knew covered for him, he was able to get on the ship and find a barrel to sit upon, legs crossed, heels pulled up together while he listed to what they were all gathered here for. "So we're hunting marines? I guess I can do that. Hello everyone by the way, I'm Elias Weltenbauer and I'm a botanist. I'm gonna go do the thing the Captain asked and wait to shoot some seeds at the marine ship. Why are we doing this again? Is this something pirates do for fun regularly?" He still hadn't been told about Yuurei's situation at this point. But he was heading to the bow of the ship, getting himself ready with that Beast Horn slingshot of his.  In that satchel dangling from his hip he had a collection of specialized seeds. Fifteen of which were green with red X's across them, these were his Platanus Shuriken. Six were brown seeds with a spattering of green stars over them, the Trampolia plants were stored in these. Three Sragasso vine seeds, these were blue with yellow wavy lines going across it.  And three Humandrakes, these seeds looked to have a black line indentation along the epicenter of the seeds, with either side being a red and brown.

Last edited by TOGA on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed wording so less people would be confused on the fourth paragraph)

7Yuurei's Escape? Empty Re: Yuurei's Escape? Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Things were supposed to go smooth today. After meeting the entire Phantom Raiders crew, Madori was beside himself. After being abandoned on an island that wasn't even his home, he had never been apart of anything. The atmosphere was that of the warmest of welcomes. His meeting with the majority of the the few had been one of the craziest stints in the young mans life. It was just a sign of things to come, this crew was destined for insane events. One such an event had already befallen the powerful Phantom Raiders.

There was something amiss as Gideon brought news to a shocked crew. Mashyuu called all hands on deck and Madori was there front and center. There they got in line, and Madori happened to see the rest of the crew. Including Kouse who was the first crewmate he had befriended before joining. He listened to the Captains order.

So Yuurei was in some deep trouble it seemed. And the crew was definitely going to do something about it. Mashyuu instructed for Kouse and himself to help Dai keep everything running smoothly while they figured things out. No telling what happened while Yuurei was on the island but it didn't matter. They now had more pressing matters, like how were they going to bust him out of captivity.
Madori had come more confident in his abilities to fight so he would have to show out. Plus he owed Yuurei a big one, after trying to rob him and failing. Time for him to pay his dues.

8Yuurei's Escape? Empty Re: Yuurei's Escape? Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
OOC: I want this thread voided this thread I no longer want to proceed with this. The mods initially said that anybody who would continue to go through with this topic would be forced to stop their threads for the time being, and if caught or fail to rescue me will have to abandon their thread. I say just don't continue with this thread and continue to do what you guys were doing in Jaya. I don't want to try my escape, I just want to go straight to impel down. Thank you for the time and hassle that I put you mods through, but after your overall decision I came up with my own as well.

@Kaito
@Deep Bloo
@Madori
@TOGA
@Batman4560
@Mistique139
@Excalibur

9Yuurei's Escape? Empty Re: Yuurei's Escape? Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:20 pm

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Topic voided, this decision kicks you (@Yuurei) out of all ongoing topics minus your single allowed flashback that is not in the Impel Down forum.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]