Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Revolution’s Call - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Revolution’s Call - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Revolution’s Call - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Revolution’s Call - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Revolution’s Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Revolution’s Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Revolution’s Call - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Revolution’s Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Revolution’s Call - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Revolution’s Call - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

Odin would replace his smirk with a straight face. On the outside he was a loud man who laughed at everything. However, he was still a wise man. Even though the children of the army didn’t know his name. He knew that it was only because of his choices. Odin could have made a name for himself back in the Four Blues. But felt like it wasn’t his time to shine. He would listen to what the masked man had to say. A puzzled look now appearing on his face. ”Something that only a soldier of the army would know?” thought Odin, as he would stare at Judan. He could ask him something, but at the same time the question may end up being information. Odin’s mind would wonder. Thinking about all the information about the army that he had assimilated since his joining. Most people knew of the titles those in the army possessed. But few actually knew the names of those that ran amok.

Looking down at Judan, Odin would say “Four Horsemen roam the world. They having been sent by the commander himself. Conquest... Famine... War... Death... It is said when those Horsemen appear, whatever Island they are on will experience one of the four words. However, there’s another that comes after them. After the actions of the Four Horsemen. Peace always needs to be made in order to rebuild the islands.” Odin would pause as he stared down at Judan. His face once again appearing in a smile. Reaching into his cloak, Odin would bring forth a cigarette and lighter. Putting the smoke in his mouth and lighting it. Odin would blow out a ring of block. “Shishishi... The Peacemaker is the Fifth Horsemen. Tell me his name and confirm that you’re apart of the army. Show me your Wolf Teeth.” laughed Odin.

17Revolution’s Call - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:55 am

Judan

Pirate
Pirate

Judan

Judan would actually wait with heavy anticipation as the large man pondered on a suitable question. There was also a bit of amusement watching his face twist and turn to mirror the intense thoughts circulating in his mind. Honestly Judan himself wasn't sure he could come up with an appropriate question to verify the authenticity of one's claim to the Revolutionary Army. The trick was not revealing something vital to organization itself in the process.

As he waited, Judan would shift himself towards one of the bent trees nearby, taking a small leap to crouch on the angled trunk. It was simply more comfortable than standing in the middle of clearing being looked down upon at the large Birkan spoke. Another laugh bellowing out from the young man as he listened to the monologue that preceded the question. "A bit heavy handed there aren't ya? I gotta admit I like your style man."

The way he spoke was amusing to Judan. It was harsh and very storied, he could tell he had been around for a long time, probably seen a lot of shit go down as well. He liked it actually, it had a certain grim appeal to it. "You know I never met any of those guys, just the stories all the other revolutionaries share, me being on the low end of the totem pole and all." He would pause briefly as he would begin to check off the names and call signs associated with each of the chiefs before he would answer.

His right hand would form a fist as it slammed down into his left palm, his own eureka moment to match Berseker's. "Finn Wolfgang! Now tell me what I've won, hahahaha."

18Revolution’s Call - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:00 am

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

Odin would smile in relief. Who knew what would have happened if the man was only a spy. He already had his daily dose of fighting. A bit more and he would have probably went berserk. Judan had moved to a new location. From the looks of it he was getting comfortable. Himself sitting down, Odin would take his eyes off of Judan and stare up into the blue sky. He had a mission to liberate the island from its democracy. Could he carry it out alone? The old man hated to work with people. Especially those of the younger generations. They just never met up to the expectations he had for them. However, Wild Storm Judan had a different aura around him. One of both mystery and power. Maybe, just maybe, he was one of a kind. Odin’s eyes would travel from the sky and back on the masked man. Debating if he should continue with what he had to say. Giving himself a mental nod, Odin would say “I must liberate this country from its failing kingdom.” As he spoke his tone was completely serious.

He would give Judan sometime to either reply or listen before he went on to his next action. “Though, one Revolutionary Soldier can’t accomplish this by himself. Tell me Wild Storm Judan. Would you help me if I ask for it? I’ve been apart of the army more than thirty years and I’ve never formed a Cell. Will you help me accomplish my goals youngster? Boy or not, I feel like you can help me with my cause. Something that will lead to us both becoming great men.” announced Odin, his face morphing into one of complete seriousness. He was a laid back man, but he rarely showed this amount of serious. Odin has a mission, but he knew that a single man wouldn’t be able to liberate an entire kingdom.

19Revolution’s Call - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 am

Judan

Pirate
Pirate

Judan

As Odin divulged the details of the call he received earlier, Judan's demeanor would quickly shift to mirror the gravity of the situation. His jovial nature would recede into the depths of his persona, his attention fully given to the situation at hand. Liberating an entire kingdom? That was no small task, there had to be some serious faith in Odin's abilities for him to be given such a pivotal quest. His power had to be something serious.

The truest mark of strength was understanding the true depths of your own capabilities though. And the strength of others around you.

Judan was truly honored to even be offered the opportunity of something so impactful, to be honest no one in the Revolutionaries believed in him this much aside from Taola, and for Odin to not even know what he could do. He couldn't help but develop a healthy respect for the Birkan. "Honestly, I'd like nothing more. I think it's time we started making a splash, don't you?" No unsettling laughter, no jokes, just genuine support. "So, where do we start Berserker?"

20Revolution’s Call - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:00 am

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

Odin would only laugh at the troll, as he agreed to his request. “Shishishi... That’s what I like to hear Wild Storm. For now, I say we just gather all the information we can and meet back up here in a month’s time. During that time we train till we can’t anymore. This will be a daunting task and I doubt we will complete it with just the two of us. Though, if we do imagine the mark we will leave in history. Glorified soldiers we’ll be no doubt.” smirked Odin as he eyed Judan. His mind thinking on what he should possibly say next. Many revolutionary cells had names such as “The Regime”, or “33rd Force”. Odin didn’t want to stoop so low with those mediocre names. A lightbulb would seem to click in his hand. Still eyeing Judan, Odin would say “OVER Black Ops...” There would be a pause in his words while he thought of the acronym. “Operation: Violate, Eliminate, and Retrieval. A name that is quite fitting for the quest we are embarking on.”

Odin would stop talking for a moment. He would give Judan some time to take in the information at hand. Once he felt like the man had enough time. Odin would rise, his left hand gripping the handle of his extremely large sword and placing it in the sheath of his back. Most people who used swords had their sheath wrapped around their waist, but the sword Odin carried was simply too large. While he was doing this his back would be facing Judan. It was time for him to leave. He had extended his stay in Greenie Pass for far too long. Surely the villagers heard of the fighting that had happened and alerted either the marines or the wannabe knights. As he looked back at Judan, his face would once again form into a smile. Announcing loudly, Odin would say “Don’t forget Wild Storm. You only have a month to gather whatever intel you need and to grow stronger. When that time is up we will meet here.” Odin would now walk away from Judan, but before he got out of hearing distance he would say “For the Revolution.”

Exit

21Revolution’s Call - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Judan

Pirate
Pirate

Judan

"And what a mark it will be! Hahahahaha!" The jovial laughter of Judan returning once again as their bond had solidified itself on the island of Lulusia. A month's time would be more than enough for Judan to improve upon himself, physically, mentally and more. "The name, it's perfect. Soon everyone will know of OVER." A thundering confidence carrying his statements through the forest of Greenie Pass, his declaration was not made lightly.

"Catch you in a month Berserker, stay strong, I don't wanna have to carry your giant ass!" Yelling out to the Birkan as he's back turned, his journey leading him down a different path, for now. As the distance between them grew Judan realized he forgot something, using every ounce of strength his voice could muster he would yell out once more. "I also have a ship! Look for the single mast and the red sail! I'm the best sailor you'll ever meet!" His words carried a fiery passion as he followed suit, quickly dispatching himself from the battle torn area.

EXIT.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum