Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Part 1 - Treasure EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Part 1 - Treasure EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Part 1 - Treasure EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Part 1 - Treasure EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Part 1 - Treasure EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Part 1 - Treasure EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Part 1 - Treasure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Part 1 - Treasure EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Part 1 - Treasure EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Part 1 - Treasure Empty Part 1 - Treasure Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack.

Spoiler:

The sun was beaming down on everyone in Mock town. Seeking the refuge of shade was the common thing today. Calico decided to go a step further and was within the waters at the docks. The cooling water and the shade from being under one of the wooden docks protected him from the heat. Only thing outside of the water right now was the top of his head all the way down to his nostrils. As he wasn't a fishman and he required air. He would probably get out soon but something caught his ear as two people walked above the area he was floating in. He planned to just swim out from where he was and go topside. But the things they said gained his interest.

"Did they already go bury the first batch?"

"Huh? Batch?"

There was a sound of hesitation within his as he spoke his first word. Followed by irritation in his second. "T-treasure, fool."

"OOOOH! Shit, why ain't you just say so. Yeah, Cap' had use take the last batch over there yesterday. You want to go check up on it?"

"Yeah. We can even send some of them home and take over watch."

"Naaah! We have a camp there but I still want to drink in town. I need a girl every night. And since we can't bring any over there....I don't want to spend most my time there."

"Now that you say all of that you are right. Lets go get something to drink before we go. I heard they didn't bring anything good to the camp. Drink wise."

Shusui
Den Den mushi/ Ito Ito no mi
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

2Part 1 - Treasure Empty Re: Part 1 - Treasure Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack.

His shirts were drenched but that didn't bother him. They already were tight to begin with. He made his way topside once they began to walk away. They talked more but about things that weren't of any real importance to him. In one ear and out the other. They had made it deep down the wooden dock and were headed up some stairs that lead to the main street. Calico was able to catch a glimpse of what they looked like so he wasn't worried about losing them. He first needed to gather his things before doing so. He walked in the same direction as them but would stop before heading up the stairs. There were a few barrels to the right of the steps and Calico would remove the lid from the one in the middle. Reaching in he'd remove his Hawaiian shirt and Shusui. The shirt was a dark blue with sunflowers on it. He didn't button it up but kept his hairy chest exposed. He was not defined as he was a lazy bastard. He trained but not to the extent he was in a girls fantasy. Rather he just kept his body to the level he'd be able to do what he does without feeling drained.

He didn't bring any sandals or shoes, because he didn't remember them. He felt the sheer heat from the wooden ground, stone steps, and than dirt road. His regret would be the other thing on his mind. The first being where those other two went. Scanning around as he walked the street he'd spot them. They walked into a bar. Calico had been on Jaya for months and knew the place. He didn't feel they'd say anything else of importance so he'd go across the street. It was a restaurant with outside seating; umbrellas used to create shade for those that sat outside. Calico would be one of those people since most would rather go inside.

"Water would be good. And uuuggghhh something sweat. I mean sweet."
Calico would say to the waiter. He was hot and the shade only protected him from the sun's rays. He'd wipe some sweat off of his forehead as he'd lean forward and place his head on the table. Even with it hot outside it was a bit cool. He didn't go inside or into the the bar for another reason. And that was because there were too many people. Too many bodies in a cramped place wasn't something appealing to him. He was glad his shorts were still wet though. Even though one could think that wasn't the case.

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

3Part 1 - Treasure Empty Re: Part 1 - Treasure Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack.

Two glasses and some cold treats would be brought to his table. The first thing Calico would begin to do was eat the snacks. Every now and then he'd glance over across the street. But, he knew those guys wouldn't be out anytime soon. If they were going to get drunk they wouldn't head out till late tonight. Or least when the sun started to go down. Calico didn't think twice when they brought two cups of water to the table. He kinda just assumed it was them being nice or some shit due to the heat.

"Soothing." Calico would say as he'd take a sip from the cup of water. He didn't drink it all in one go like he usually does as he really wasn't that thirsty. He just wanted to it incase he did. And would rather have it now than order it and have to wait for it. "So how long are you planning on sleeping? Shusui? Are you really mad with me....or disappointed? Ahhh stop being so soft." No one was around as he spoke. And if anyone was they'd find him crazy for talking like he did. He didn't carry on with his chatter but would rather end it after he said his peace.

It was going to be a boring time with him just sitting here. And going somewhere else and then coming back didn't mean he'd catch those guys again. Which would cause him to miss out on getting some nice little treasure. He already knew where he could take it. If it was gold and other valuables he knew a place that he could exchange it for beli. If it was straight beli he knew a few places he could get some thangs for. Because what is the point of beli if you don't spend it.

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

4Part 1 - Treasure Empty Re: Part 1 - Treasure Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:57 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Jack x West

He reached out for the second glass of water but would stop as he would feel uneasy. He'd stop the advance and look around till something caught his eye. A familiar face began to walk out of the building and would have the nerve to sit across from Calico. Not saying a word but pulling the glass of water closer to them before sipping from it. "Long time no see....Jack. You don't mind me sitting with you? Or do you?" She'd say. Brandishing a smile as she awaited his response.

Calico would look at her for a few seconds. Inhaling deeply through his nostrils and exhaling through them as well after a few seconds. He'd pinch gentally and rub the bridge of his nose. "This bitch." His thoughts came through his mouth without his knowledge. And even if he did say it on purpose he wouldn't care if she heard him at all. During his entire time to process things she had brought out a pipe and had filled and lit it. "Okay...Okay....What are you doing here? Nicky West." Calico would ask her as he locked eyes with her. The last time they met wasn't when he dropped her off at the marines. Rather it was during another event that will be explained another time. Only thing that really mattered now from that event was that she had crossed Calico. It wasn't like he didn't deserve it though. He beat the living shit out of here and turned here in. Even though he took on her bounty he still put hands on her. And Nicky seemed to be the type that held grudges.

"I'm handling some business. Big things are going to be happening here on Jaya. Mock town might not recover from it."

"Are those the words of a idol? Or a Marine?"

"Both! No longer do I entertain bandits to get what I want, that is small time. And you were sure to make sure I didn't do that again. I don't know if you wanted to keep me safe or what. But all you did was place my in the big leagues. But what are you doing? Bounty hunter?"

"Nothin'."

"Oooh! Don't be like that! I'm not going to ruin them just tell me."

"Okay, sure. Just tell me what big things are coming to Jaya Island."

"Hmm." She'd rest her head on her hand and take a drag from her pipe. As she spewed a plume of smoke she looked away from Calico. Wondering if she should actually tell him or not. Sighing she would make her decision. "I don't know if I should. On one hand you might try to stop it. On the other you might let it happen, but try to leave. And the thing is I want you to be here when it goes down."

"Ugh, annoying bitch. Just tell me. I don't plan to leave this place anytime soon. Especially with me taking it for my own."

"OH! You plan to take over Mock town?"

"I don't know. On one hand I could. On the other I couldn't."

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

5Part 1 - Treasure Empty Re: Part 1 - Treasure Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Pirate Games

"Enough ofthe banter Nicky-chwan. You want to...." Calico would lean closer, putting his chest over the table. You know. Like the women with big breast do when they are all seductive like. Just subtract supple breasts for a hairy sweaty chest. "hump." He'd reach out with his left hand and touch her.

Firmly and without any delay she placed her right hand on his right cheek. Sending him flying in that direction and into the table not that far away. It was a strong hit. Something you wouldn't expect from Nicky when she was running around with those bandits not that long ago. Calico felt she had grown and her response to his cheekiness was confirmation on that. He'd slowly get up dusting himself after he did so. Nicky had gotten up from the table after she had slapped Calico. Walking away before he had gotten up. Calico was slapped but he also didn't even feel she was made from how she slapped him. Calico didn't look away as he just watched her walked away, somewhat turned on. He didn't see it but her face was red the moment he said that and made his movement. The interaction between those two would done again in the future.

Calico would rub his cheek before picking up the table he knocked over when he got slapped. Same with the chairs. He'd go back over to where he was sitting pryor and would chill. Some people came outside to see the commotion. A waiter would ask if Calico was alright but Calico just ignored him. He still had to wait outside for those two idiots. Who were probably shit faced already. He envied them. In more than one way. They were Pirates. And didn't seem like the ones just playing pirates. He'd sit down and just think about a few things. Hours passing by and his thoughts the only thing he had that could help him pass the time.

"Fidel."

He got a bit irritated with his real name being said once again outloud. It wasn't yell across the fucking room, well area. But, still it was said out loud. Calico was trying to do something but he couldn't use his real name right now. He had plans that required him to use the alias Calico Jack. "Who in the fuck? No, you....." Calico would say as he turned around and saw who it was that spoke he name like that. He knew who this person was. The only person Fidel knew his Father would ever send to him.

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

6Part 1 - Treasure Empty Re: Part 1 - Treasure Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Pirate Games

First it was Nicky West now it was Che. At least Nicky had a body and could get the work. Only thing Che brought was condescending headache. He also came at sun set. The time of day Calico should really be watching for those two idiots.
When Fidel was saved from hanging his Father and other revolunaries came and saved him. Fidel didn't know Bill was there but found that out recently. When they were sailing away from that Island he spoke with his Father and two others. One of those other people were Che. They did not hit it off at all. And despite that he was always the one sent to talk to Fidel about any assignment or something like that he would have. He wished Bill was still around. If he was then he could've had him talk with Che.

"So how did you like the guy I sent to you?" Che would ask after he spoke to the waiter. He had order himself a meal.

"Guy?" Fidel had to think for a few seconds before he realized what the smug bastard was talking about. It was only yesterday that some guy came to the same place he was at and called out his real name. Fidel was pissed back then and is pissed now at that. Clenching his fist he tried to hold back his anger. Even though he wasn't afraid of Che he knew this guy was strong. They were about even with Che being strong in just a few other aspects. Fidel wouldn't call him a rival or anything but some could say that was the situation. "So you really tryin' to blow what I got going? You little shit."

"You grew a bit physically, I'm still taller than you though. So, you are the only little guy here. But nooo not at all, F- Calico. You explained what you were doing and though I think it is foolish and a waste of time. Your Father has faith in you. Even wishing you the best of luck in your infiltration. " Che would say. His drink had been brought back and he would drink half of it after he spoke.

"What are you here for then? Huh? Speak! And leave me! I don't want someone like you wasting my time any longer." Calico would slam his hand onto the table before he spoke. He would've knocked Che's glass over but Che grabbed it before that would happen.

"Relax, relax. You always get so belligerent when we talk. You almost even knocked my drink over. It is as if that pirate nature of yours didn't go away. But, let me not get you anymore riled up. I came to tell you I recommend taking that guy that I sent you along for a mission you have. It is your choice however sadly. He isn't the brightest but he has potential. And since the incident with Bill you need another one of us with you on your journey." Che seemed to really want that guy to come along and that it needed to Fidel's choice.

" Mission? But what about my thing?" Fidel was bothered when Bill's name was mentioned but didn't say anything about it. As he didn't want to think about what happened.

"You can still do that.  We trust you are capable of doing more things at once though. Since you have more duties...after all you are super duper important since you are "his" son. It isn't like we have other individuals who are more capable of dealing with this matter. " Che gave off the vibe he didn't want Fidel do what the plan he had.

"Shishishishi someone mad?" Fidel would say.

"No." Che would quickly retort. His food had arrived and he had started to eat.

"You mad." Fidel would say again.

"No, I just don't want to deal with you during a assignment. Especially one like this."
Che would say in between his bites.

"Wait...You don't mean..." Fidel didn't want to believe it but he had to ask.

"Yes, I am going to be there with two others. Q feels that will be enough. Details will be given to you when you get there."
Che would stand up from his seat and begin to walk away. He was finished talking. He had finished what he had to eat.

"Wait, where the fuck is this place at?!" Fidel would yell.

"Karakuri Island."

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

7Part 1 - Treasure Empty Re: Part 1 - Treasure Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:02 am

Todd Black

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Todd Black

The Director

"Hmph that bastard... he just don't know.
"
Just like any other day the scorching sun light up the evening skies of Mock Town. He had recently reach out to his superior name Che about the utter fail attempt to talk with his new handler name Fidel the bloody bastard blew him off. That didn't shit well with him he understand he blew his cover kinda. Well not really the bastard was eating at a bar by himself with ton of food, and whooping bounty he couldn't believe no one made him out yet. "Oh well Lady Luck must be on his side."

Regardless whatever kind of luck Fidel had it didn't matter because Hiroko was still told to find that bloody bastard again. But this time he would be introduce prior to his arrival by his superior name Che or something like that he couldn't remember all these ugly fuck names. Letting out a chuckle as he stop just outside of the bar that Fidel was within. He didn't know it was the same bar that bastard was in instead he wanted a swig of some liquor. Well that not the only reason he was also told to meet Che here to discuss the potential fuck fest with Fidel.

Well he didn't fuck him it just a metaphor of how bad shit stain it could have been for either party if the first account had went south. Today he was dress in black suit with his casual newsboy cap and long- grey coat. It was too damn hot to be dressing this damn good but it was his superior so he had to dress nice to give his boss a hard on.

He was strap as always with about 4 cartridge full of ammo should he need it, and Hades was tuck along his back for safe keeping should he have to burst a cap in someone. Letting out a sigh as he step into the bar after a few seconds of looking around the bar with his eyes. In simplest terms the fucker examine the bar with his fucking eye balls studying shit, and every fucking normal a person would do. He spot Che, and the other guy. Yup the other guy who was none other then the fucker who ran off on the plug if Hiroko was every a plug.

He spotted Che getting up as he was walking over to the table as he passed Che he nodded at the bastard then said,"This better not be another fucking blank trip homie. I don't do those Che." He spoke loud enough for Che to hear him as he pass him. He correct his path as he made his way over to Fidel this time smiling yup smiling using his god awfully pearly white teeth to make a good impression on that bastard.

It didn't take long for him to reach Fidel, and once he did he said," Alright fucker what side you gonna be on? The good or the cock sucking bad?" His tone was normal was he talking in disrespectful tone? maybe or maybe it was just how he talk it doesn't matter he had arrive at the town where the bastard Fidel sat at. He made sure he was addressing the bastard only, and wasn't making a scene he talk so he could hear him, and all that jazz so yeah.

What it gonna be?

Notes:

Hiroko Stuff:

8Part 1 - Treasure Empty Re: Part 1 - Treasure Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:54 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Roots.

He watched as the silly looking Monkey(Man) made his way on over. He even walked as if he was top shit. This time he didn't come out of nowhere screaming people's birth name out loud like a touched(challenged) individual. His tone was too disrespectful and Calico didn't like that. As the two weren't friends. So, he couldn't talk any type of way toward him. Calico had half the mind to end his life right here and now, but he deserved worse. Without any delay and move at a speed quick and higher than the smiling Man could comprehend Calico would run his pockets. He moved quickly over to the Smiling Man. With one hand on the hilt of Shusui he would use the other to run his pockets. He'd find some beli and pocket it. Unless the Smiling Man would do anything Calico would grab his gun. He didn't say anything as he locked eyes with the Smiling Man. At anytime the Smiling Man decided to speak he would shower him in killing intent and lash at him in deadly fashion; that would be too much to be stopped unless the Man had something up his sleeve or someone would help. The taking of his things was the only thing saving his life. Unless the guy wanted to get into some action.

If he wasn't stopped from running the guy's pockets Calico will finally speak. "I'm on my own side. So, next time you try and talk to me do it right." And with that he would walk away from the guy backwards. If the guy told Calico to stop or anything along those lines he would've. And that was at any point. The search or walking away. If not Calico would keep his new gun and bit of beli and be on his way.

There were a couple reason did this. One was because his targets finally had stumbled out of the bar. And two because he didn't really want someone to tag along with. There was nothing against this Smiling Man truly. It was just that the wounds of having lost Bill had not closed. Just the thought of actually making another friend and losing them was something he couldn't handle. And he may seem like he was tough shit right now. Talking reckless to Women like Nicky. Being tough and a hardass toward Che. But, inside he was fucked up right now. And since he never really just went out and mopped on shit before he was lost on how to even deal with this. So, he decided for right now even if just for the rest of his time on Jaya he would try his best to keep to himself. Not in the sense of hiding. But in the way he wouldn't be teaming up or chopping it up with anyone. Even now the MAIN reason he was going out to steal was to distract himself.

Skipping the journey Calico rested behind a tree. He saw them and he was surprised at their numbers. Twenty deep. And just these two would replace them. Calico would watch as all twenty of them would leave the way the other two came. He was ready to attack them at any given moment, as he felt he could take them. Luck was on his side tonight however as they all would walk away without noticing Calico.

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

9Part 1 - Treasure Empty Re: Part 1 - Treasure Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Roots.

This Man's crew needed to be dealt with at some point. But, not at this moment. So without wasting anymore time he would creep from around the tree he was behind. Creeping up on the the pistole he stole in hand. The two that just arrived were sitting around a fire now. Talking and chatting. Seemingly oblivious to what was about to happen. Calico felt all he had to do was sneak up on them and.....

He stopped as he saw the they just had the chest wide open next to them. It wasn't a lot just a little bit of gold and beli. This was strange and something he didn't expect at all. He'd stop instead of just going to take them out. The amount was small but them still just having it out was strange.

"Sit down."

"When did you realize I was following you guys?"

"Our Captain did. He was the one we met at that Bar. I'm still a bit....tipsy....So I will be quick. He knows who you are....Fidel D. Marx. And he wants you to take this treasure. Not for your personal gain. No, he wants you to buy supplies."

"Shishishi, Yah fuckin' nut. Why would I do anything like that?" He was nervous as he didn't expect them to know his name. This development meant he can not leave for any mission. He got treasure but that didn't mean it went to him.

"Don't act tough. Just do it so we can sleep yah shit! Maybe you can get a magical fruit out of all of this!"

"Shut up fool. Ain't no fruits."

This was not a story about robbing. Things have now been set and Fidel's journey off of Jaya could not be done. He would indeed take the treasure back to town. After asking what the supplies were for. All he was told is that a great shit must be built.

After supplies had been bought or ordered he retired his fine ass in a bar. Drinks and more drinks were served. He however was broke as all get out. And he was just biding his time for when he could just run out on the bill. It wouldn't happen like that however. Like everytime he is somewhere with idiots conflict would rise up.

"Can you not!" A waitress would say as she'd have her ass slapped. She didn't appreciate that at all. As she stared the larger Man down. She had a fire in her, Calico could see that. Arousal caused him to watch how this would play out. The guy would laugh before standing up from his seat. Peering down at her with a disgusting grin. A grin Calico usually shows to his victims. He wouldn't move out of the kindness in his heart. He moved due to the opportunity.

"Shit yah bitch ass down."
Calico would yell out as he glared over at the Pirate. His outburst caused more people to stand up and turn their attention to him. In total twenty Pirates had their eyes set on Calico. Everyone was drawn to this conflict. One Man had thought it wise to defend some bar wench. Before he sat down he'd send a wave of killing intent at. "You get up.....but for what? I'd kill you." He'd stand up after he said this. The first wave coming in unison with his words. "I like this place...I like some of the people that come here. But we don't harass the staff. So I will say it again....Sit. The. Fuck. Down." His words were accompanied by a viscous gaze.

They'd sit down now. And what happened next was somewhat shocking with how tension just was so thick. "NOW! DRINKS ARE ON THEM! LETS GET PAST THE BULLSHIT AND PARTY! RIGHT!? FRIEND!"

"W-who are you..." The waitress would say once the mood of the room would begin to switch.

"Eh? I'm CALICO JACK! And where there is good drink I will protect those that provide it!" Calico jack would say. These brutes he made quite had always caused trouble in here. And this was the first time someone had done so. He'd be a legend within this bar. And his name would spread. Spread to the bars as a potential protector.

Skill:

Shusui
5D to Speed and Agility
5D to Perception

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum