Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Batman4560

Batman4560

Learning Your Craft Part Three- Dials (Flash Back) DhLSGXp

Act 1: Late Night Crafting

Mashyuu laid in bed, the normally comfortable bed he slept in seemed too soft, the pillow didn't seem to support his neck at all and a light coat of sweat covered his body. He blinked his blue eyes a few times and yawned before sitting bolt upright, and glanced left and right at the walls of his quarters. Wouldn't you know it... Can't sleep. He thought to himself. The trip to the closest town to the ship in order to hunt down some marines was in roughly twelve hours and the captain of the crew couldn't find it in himself to rest. Silently he sighed and slipped out of the bed and stood up straight. He wandered over towards a near by dresser and pulled open a drawer. Quickly he threw on a pair of loose, leather pants and boots then draped a leather apron over his body. Mashyuu stretched his wings open wide and shook the exhaustion out of his body and headed to the lowest part of the ship so he could open his movable forge.

With a dim roar, the forge flickered to life and Mashyuu's open palm reached behind him. A moment later a heavy hammer floated into his grasp. Mashyuu cracked his neck and looked at the skypiean steel ingot in front of him. He has assumed it was pure and the coral color was correct but would soon learn he had been crafting impure steel. His eyes focused on the steel ingot for a long moment before he motioned it into the forge to heat up. He waited for a moment, just long enough to become red hot and workable. Quickly he pulled the ore from the forge and placed it on the sturdy anvil. Gripping it with his magnetism, his hammer smashed down into the ingot, sparks flew and hit his apron, the leather keeping him from getting burned. Again he struck and more sparks sprang from the ingot. Sweat dripped off of Mashyuu's forehead as he worked the metal. Once it was flat he placed the hammer down and motioned a small, sharp blade, almost like a scalpel towards him. Once in his grasp he cut the flat and hot metal into three sections and separated them.

With the three pieces, Mashyuu took a soft mallet and a pair of tongs into his grasp and started to strike and bend one piece of metal until it was bent at an angle to rest on top of itself. He repeated this until he had what looked like a long arrow head made of one of the pieces of metal. Then he placed the metal back into the forge and heated it till it was red again. He quickly dipped the hot metal into a tub of cool water and let the steam rise from it. He then hammered the metal again until you couldn't see where the metal was bent and laid atop itself. Next he worked on the excess metal of the large arrow head and created a short flat handle for the weapon, something just big enough to grip with his palm if needed. Once it was finished he started to work on the second, and third until he had three dull throwing blades.

When the weapons were cooled and sturdy, Mashyuu picked up the three weapons and headed out to the deck of the ship with a whetstone in hand, along with his throwing weapons. He sat on the edge of the ship and started to sharpen one of the blades, looking out into the night sky, while his hand kept that natural motion of sharpening a weapon that he had learned from months of practice.

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu's hand slid the sharpening tool across the edges of the throwing blades he had made in a well practiced motion. His eyes scanned the forest off in the distance, moving to the well worn walkway that eventually led to the old home that Quinn used to live in back when Mashyuu was hurled off of Skypiea. His heart thumbed with sorrow, pain and a bit of relief. If things went well he would be able to take the crew he had amassed and leave Skypiea before he got them all killed. The man winced when his hand nicked his blade, drawing the shortest line of blood. He placed the blade on his leg and looked at his partially split hand just under the stone. "Meh... Nothing too terrible. It'll heal on its own." He grumbled but his attention was pulled back to the forest at the sound of a familiar drum being hammered off in the distance. The sound rumbled and rolled through the forest and barely hit Mashyuu's ears but worry shot throughout his body like a poisoned bullet. He's dead, what the hell is that? Have more come for me? I need to warn the others... Mashyuu thought and stood up quickly, the blades he had been sharpening floated up and spun around his body with his movements.

Just as the pirate captain started to step back a few paces, a familiar figure broke out of the treeline. Freya, one of the sisters that saved Mashyuu's life and helped him get his hands on his Devils Fruit, looked straight into Mashyuu's eyes and waved, drumstick flailing about with the movement of her hand. The blades floating around Mashyuu dropped to the floor of the deck behind him and his tense body relaxed a great deal. His wings spread and the man jumped up, floating over towards the beautiful Freya. "Mashyuu! It's so good to see you. Sorry I haven't been around sooner but things have been sort of rough." Freya wrapped her arms around Mashyuu and gave him a deep hug. Mashyuu smiled back and gave her a gentle hug while glancing around. "So... where's your sister?" He asked, looking for the smaller woman who was actually older than Freya.

Slowly Freya broke the hug and gave Mashyuu a warm look that soon turned to a frown of heart breaking pain. "..I- I don't know. She might be dead, she might be captured." Freya admitted, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. "What? What do you mean you don't know?" Mashyuu asked with a breathless tone in his voice. Freya slumped and dropped the small war drum on her wide hip to the floor, shortly following suit by dropping to her knees with a slumped head. "After the fight at the temple, when we left.... Instead of meeting you like we said we would, we headed home to get some supplies but were ambushed by those loyal to my eldest brother, Ragnar. We have been on the run and fighting ever since. We should have came straight here but we didn't want to trouble you with our problems. But now we.... I have nowhere else to turn. Mashyuu I need your help."

Batman4560

Batman4560

The line of Mashyuu's lips went from one that was filled with happiness to seeing an old friend to one of sorrow from hearing her story and almost instantly turned to one of concern. Sure Uryki had been a bit strange but she was a good person and actually tried to help Mashyuu even when her people forbade it. She was simply outcast for helping Mashyuu get better when he was alone and in need of help like any good person would do. Mashyuu released a breath of air that was held in his chest for a bit too long and nodded his head up and down. "Well then I guess we have to go get Uryki. That will mean going back to your home. We are probably going to have to kill some people. Are you okay with doing that?" Mashyuu asked while crossing his arms over his chest. "If not I can do it myself. I just need to know where I'm going and what to expect." Mashyuu continued, as if to tell Freya that she didn't have to go and save her sister. The doctor and archer shook her head side to side, her blonde hair flowing with the movement of her head. "No, I'm in. I had to abandon her once already and if those monsters I called friends and family hurt her. Then I'll rip all of their throats out." Freya resolved.

Mashyuu turned and flew up, heading back to the ship. Freya quickly followed behind and caught up to the white winged Pirate. "What are you doing? We have to get to my village!" "I'm not going to go fight wearing my pajamas and a leather apron. I'm going to change and get my sword." Mashyuu replied, glancing at Freya with a look that said "are you seriously asking me that?". Freya blushed at the thought of Mashyuu changing and looked away shyly when the pair landed on the upper deck of the ship. "I'll umm... wait here for you then. I know I said that I would marry you and force you to take responsibility for us since we lost our families but.... I was only half serious." Mashyuu's face twisted in what one could call shocked concern at the entirety of her statement and simply cracked a very awkward smile. "Okay.... just... Don't move." Mashyuu chuckled and went below deck.

Ten minutes later Mashyuu emerged from the quarters of the ship dressed in his black and red pirate getup, a long black trench coat, padded vest (with his chain shirt under) red gloves, black pants and boots and white and red mask to cover his face. His cane sword in one hand, mace hooked to his hip, and devious smile on his face. "Okay Freya, lets head out." Mashyuu gave her a playful wink and Freya whistled at Mashyuu in a joking manner. "If that is how you dress, maybe I should make you marry me and take care of me and my sister." Mashyuu shrugged his shoulders and took off into the sky. "Im a pirate, doing what I'm told isn't really in the job description." "Yeah but.... You're a good man, I have a feeling you would help out no matter what."

Batman4560

Batman4560

Part Two: Hunting Season.

Flying at their top speeds, Mashyuu and Freya worked their way through the hot forests winding branches and thick canopy. Each flap of the duo's wings tossed loose feathers from their bodies as they twisted and soared through the air. "So, what kind of numbers are we looking at?" Mashyuu asked Freya while Freya continued to glance at Mashyuu's cane clutched in his left hand. "Lots. But there aren't a ton of fighters in the group. The ones they do have are skilled though." "As skilled as your brothers?" "None quite at that level but getting swarmed wouldn't be a good thing. Three or four of them might have overwhelmed my brothers if the two didn't work as a cohesive unit most the time." Freya admitted. Mashyuu sighed out of frustration and he couldn't help but feel a little in over his head. "What happened to your chain scythes?" Freya questioned. "An old friend broke them to show me I wasn't ready for Quinn. She was right." The Pirate admitted while touching down near the clearing around the golden pyramid.

The massive pyramid had been destroyed at the peak, causing the base of the pyramid to be blocked off by destroyed rubble. Large dents in the ground led off into the distance from where one of the four guardians of Adam fled the area. "Did you umm?" "Find my brothers bodies and bury them? Yes. They were burned the way all our great warriors are." Mashyuu looked up to the sky and sniffed the air. "Well I haven't seen or smelled any fire and smoke lately. I think your sister is fine." Mashyuu tried to assure Freya who was absently plucking the string of her bow. "Freya... Freya! What way to the village?" Mashyuu asked. Freya seemed lost for a moment while looking at the destroyed Pyramid. "Small hunting party in the area... Look. Past the pyramid, arrows shot into the trees to mark a safe zone. They will travel this way again. We should wait for them and take them out so that they won't flank us later."

Batman4560

Batman4560

Mashyuu glanced up where Freya had pointed and squinted his eyes. He couldn't see the arrow but the Captain wasn't really the hunting type for all he knew, they used arrows that would blend into the forests and jungles that the savage Skypeians lived in. "Alright... what do you suggest, standing in the trees and dropping down on them?" Mashyuu questioned Freya. She chuckled and patted Mashyu's shoulder playfully. "No silly, you're going to stay right here in the open. I'm going to hide in the trees and snipe the patrol when they attack you. Just try not to die." Freya grinned at Mashyuu, causing him to narrow his eyes at the beautiful Skypiean. "Could be worse. Alright lets go."

Freya jumped up and flew into a thick set of branches, dropping to a knee and drawing an arrow to notch into her bow. Mashyuu wandered closer towards the destroyed pyramid and took a seat on a toppled piece of golden stone. His blue eyes wandered around side to side, ears listening for the sound foot steps, voices or wings flapping... Nothing. Bored, Mashyuu drew his blade and tossed it before him. Just before it clattered to the ground he caught it with an electro magnetic force and started to spin the weapon around like a baton. That was when he heard it, the sound of brush rustling in the distance. Mashyuu's right palm opened and the weapon floated towards him and Mashyuu gripped the weapon in his hand and stood up straight.

He glanced back at where Freya had flown up to and then looked back to the sound of movement in the brush beyond the pyramid. "Come on out, I know you're in there. Not very silent!" Mashyuu shouted. Just as he finished shouting and drew a breath, an arrow exploded from the forest and whipped past Mashyuu's head, drawing a slight line of blood from his face, causing a sting to course through his cheek. Mashyuu took a half step back and lifted his left arm, causing silvered sparks of electro magnetic energy to jump and create a repelling shield.

A second arrow whipped through the brush but Mashyuu his arm came up and the arrow was thrown off course, flying to the side to plant into the dirt a few meters away. Without warning the brush exploded inwards towards Mashyuu and four hunters dressed in grass made skirts and covered in tattoos rushed the Pirate. Mashyuu tensed his body and took a quick moment to inspect the charging foes. Three of them used melee weapons, an axe, spear, and short sword. The last was the archer and he stopped charging when an arrow whistled through the forest and dug into the archer's shoulder, then the opposite shoulder, preventing him from lifting his bow or drawing an arrow.

Skills Used:

Batman4560

Batman4560

Seeing the arrows wiz by and stick into the archer gave Mashyuu a boost in confidence that he was sorely lacking a moment ago. He sprang forward, twisting through the air as his wings carried him forward, his left arm pushed forward then out, throwing a chopping ax backwards and away from the Pirate while his sword came up and deflected the tip of a lunging spear. Mashyuu stepped to his left, dodging a slash at his side from a sword then lashed out with his foot, catching the swordsman in the stomach with his calf. The Pirate used his wings to keep himself up instead of falling as he pulled his foot back and brought his blade down then up at an angle, cutting the swordsman across the chest, causing him to pause only for an arrow to dig into his neck. Blood spewed from the wound and caused the man to drop his blade and stagger backwards before falling dead. Mashyuu blinked with shock but didn't say a word, instead he pointed his sword hand toward the dropped weapon and it floated up behind him and started to spin. Mashyuu jumped backwards as the spear user pulled his weapon back and lunged forward. Barely, Mashyuu dodged his foes strike and aimed at the spear man. "Cloud of knives!" He shouted, causing the short sword to launch forward and drive the spear user to drop down so he could evade a strike from the sword. Just as the man dropped, an arrow dug into his hand from the trees, pinning the screaming spear user to the ground.

With the spear user out of the way, Mashyuu could focus on the ax man. The dark haired Pirate's blue eyes narrowed and centered on the ax user, his sword hand clenched his weapon tightly and the two charged one another. Mashyuu lifted his left arm, blocking the ax with his barrier, his sword pushed forward as his body twisted to the side, leaving the ax man exposed. Mashyuu drove his weapon up his body lunged forward and the sword dug into the abdomen of the hunter. "Ragnar's Spear!" He shouted as the blade dug through the mans body and was pulled out. The dead man fell atop the spear user just as a second arrow drove into the crown of the spearman's head, ending his life. A moment later Freya landed next to the disabled archer and kicked him to the ground. "Where's my sister!?" Freya demanded. Mashyuu collected the discarded weapons and broke the end of the spear off from the shaft to use as a throwing blade.

Skills Used:

Batman4560

Batman4560

"She.. She's.... Not far. In a small hut we set up." The archer admitted and glanced back the way he came. Freya aimed her bow at the man's chest and pulled an arrow back, ready to drive the arrow through the mans chest. Mashyuu had just placed the tip of the spear into his back pocket when an arrow whipped through the air and a blunt dial used as the arrow head. It smashed into Freya's bow arm, then exploded with force, knocking Freya to the side and to the ground. "Ahhh! Damn it!" She shouted as she hit the ground and shot an arrow into the ground next to the downed archer. Mashyuu twisted and ducked down, dodging a second impact dial arrow that shattered a piece of stone from the pyramid behind him.

Mashyuu's eyes glanced over at Freya who was holding her shoulder and Mashyuu knew her shoulder was broken. The man had dealt with those impact dials before and knew they were bone crushing, especially if you weren't ready for it. Mashyuu's wings spread wide and he jumped up, flying high while twisting around to evade arrows. The Captain whipped up into the canopies of the trees and glanced down to try and see where the arrows were coming from. A fallen feather moved past Mashyuu's body before a gout of fire shot past the man as he dropped again. The leaves of the trees above Mashyuu burst into flames and fell to the ground to die out. As Mashyuu move down, arrows continued to whip past the Pirate. The arrows weren't impact dials and again Mashyuu's left arm generated his shield. Arrows bounced off his left arm and shot around wildly while the man above Mashyuu dropped down, aiming a polearm at Mashyuu's back. Face twisting with annoyed anger, Mashyuu rolled to the right, deftly evading a stab and pulled his right arm back as his body twisted to face the man who attacked him with the polearm. "Ragnar's Spear!" He shouted and drove the sword into the mans ribs, twisted the blade and split the mans ribs. The fighter drew his last few breaths and toppled over dead.

Mashyuu sprang backwards and his shield went down. His body spun around to face the direction where arrows were coming for him. His left hand reached out for the pile of weapons that he had stacked up just a few moments ago and a sword floated to his palm. The arrows had stopped coming but Mashyuu knew better. He took a side step towards Freya who was writhing on the ground, holding her shoulder. "Shit! This really hurts." Freya growled then an arrow whistled from the brush. Mashyuu lunged as fast as he could for Freya and brought his sword up, cutting the arrow in half and sending the two halves flying away from Freya to clatter to the ground.

Mashyuu spun to face the direction the arrow came from and his eyes scanned the area carefully. His left hand pulled the sword up and started to spin the weapon around, As soon as he saw the gentle glint of light from the tip of the arrow being pulled back in the bow, Mashyuu lunged forward. He flew as fast as he could and started to spin in the opposite direction that the blade twisted. His weapon smashed the arrow that was flying for him as Mashyuu went past the tree line and cut the archer, stopping behind the man. "Raptors Talons..."

Skills Used:

Batman4560

Batman4560

Act 3: Rescue Mission

Mashyuu returned from the forest and retrieved his blade from the split ribs of the man he stabbed and replaced it into its sheath then joined Freya who had propped herself up against a downed chunk of stone. "How bad is it?" Mashyuu asked, already knowing the answer but hoping he was wrong. "No good. It's busted. I'll have to rig a sling. Please, go get my sister." Freya begged. Mashyuu reached down and grabbed the impact arrow that had smashed into Freya and broke the dial off the wooden shaft and pushed it into his pocket. "I owe the two of you that much. Make a sling and I'll grab little Uryki." "Hahaha.... She's older than both of us." Freya laughed.

Mashyuu stood up straight and looked at the direction that the archer told the pair Uryki was being held. Mashyuu walked past the injured archer and kicked the man hard in the face. The injured archers head snapped to the side and he went silent as he passed out from the impact. Mashyuu marched through the jungle a few paces and floated up off the ground, flying to avoid the sound of branches snapping. Slowly he drifted forward, watching for any sign of more hunters, wondering why they would set up a shelter so close to the pyramid since it was destroyed. Maybe they still viewed the land as off limits for the most part but wanted to keep an eye on things.

The man navigated the jungle as best as he could but hew as no tracker and it was dark. He constantly bumped into trees that didn't grow high, or were knocked over, bugs landed on his face and bit the skin that wasn't covered by his mask. "Damn it, this is starting to get annoying. It's just a small hut. How hard could it be to find?" Mashyuu growled at himself while snarling.

Batman4560

Batman4560

The Pirate looked over his shoulder, making sure he wasn't getting lost, granted that if he could find Uryki she would be able to get back to the wreckage of the golden pyramid. It had taken nearly twenty minutes but Mashyuu's eyes had finally adjusted to the complete darkness of the jungle. "I hate this place." Mashyuu complained as he touched down on the ground when he came upon a large cluster of trees. He slowly strafed to the left of the trees and peered around the trunks of the wooded area. A small cabin of logs were made and held together by thick vines that were tightly wrapped wrapped around the logs, still the cabin looked like a very strong wind could knock the thing over. One large man holding a broad sword in his hand, dressed in a pair of leather pants, boots that had two dials on the bottom of each sole and a shirt of animal skins that had been hunted down presumably by the large Skypiean who was nearly seven feet in height. Mashyuu continued to look around the near by area to make sure that nobody else was with the guard. He must have been the muscle of the group considering how weak the other men had been.

A quick flick of his wrist had Mashyuu slipping the scabbard off of his cane blade and leaning the wood against the cluster of trees. His hand ax floated off his hip and the Pirate clutched the weapon with his left hand. He cracked his neck and figured this would be a good warm-up for his fight against the marines. He leaned the sword over his right shoulder and stepped out from behind the trees so that his profile was facing the large guard. "I hear you have a friend of mine in there. I'm gonna need her back. And if she's hurt... well I'll have to ram a sword through you. SO. One chance let Uryki out of that cabin or lose a hand." Mashyuu twisted so his body was facing the guard who started to laugh at the smaller Skypiean.

Mashyuu had hoped he could make a silent break but the cabin had no windows and only one door, the only way to get Uryki was to crush some skulls. Mashyuu lifted his weapons into a fighting stance, his ax ready to catch and deflect strikes his sword was pulled back to allow for quick slashes and jabs. The large winged guard began advancing on Mashyuu, stalking towards the masked pirate while sporting a wicked grin. His large arm lifted his sword high and brought it down at Mashyuu's body. The pirate was shocked at the mans speed as he back stepped, and saw the sword cut the vest he wore right down its center, breaking the metal that clipped it shut. Mashyuu's face twisted in a snarl and spun around, and dragged the blade outward and made a slash for the mans waist. The brute deftly deflected the strike with his own sword and slammed his fist across Mashyuu's face.

The blow of the strike sent Mashyuu staggering to the right, forcing him to use his sword to catch himself from falling down. Mashyuu brought his ax up just in time to block a strike from the mans sword then braced himself and stabbed at the guard with his blade. Mashyuu's wrist twisted and put extra force into the stab, over extending himself while the guard darted to the side and slammed his head into the side of Mashyuu's skull. Mashyuu was knocked off his feet and forced into a roll to keep himself from eating dirt completely. He sprang up as fast as he could and felt the world around him spin from the speed of his roll, stand and the impact of the headbutt.

A large howl echoed from the guards mouth as he charged Mashyuu, the winged pirate dropped his ax and reached into the back of his pants to his pocket and grabbed the spearhead. He waited for the guard to make his attack, the swiping sword coming down at Mashyuu was side stepped and the spear head came up to stab into the bottom of the mans mouth, coming up through his tongue. The guard stopped moving and went wide eyed as his mouth started to flood with his own blood. He could only scream from the pain in his body while he retreated and fell over his own feet. He dropped his sword and clutched at the spear head in his mouth. He gave it a firm yank, then another and pulled the weapon free. Trying to stem the bleeding, the guard placed his hand to the wound but in a flash of movement his hand fell to the ground and his eyes rolled into the back of his head before he passed out. The guard would be dead within minutes.

Slowly Mashyuu pushed the door of the cabin open looked into the room. In the farthest corner from the door, chained with her hands above her head Uryki stood with a strained and annoyed look on her face. "Mashyuu!? Well it's about damned time. Where's Freya? Get me out of here!" Mashyuu chuckled and walked over towards Uryki. "Guess the mask doesn't do much good eh? Maybe I should ditch it." "Are there lots of Skypiean's on the blue sea?.... cause I think the wings are a dead giveaway otherwise." Uryki chuckled at the joke while Mashyuu yanked her bindings and forced the cuffs to break by putting too much magnetic pressure on them.

Batman4560

Batman4560

Freya sat on the same stone Mashyuu was sitting on an hour or so ago and had her arm held and supported by a make shift sling made up of ripped clothes the other dead men were wearing at one point. The woman wiped a few tears from her eyes and stood when a figure stepped into the clearing where the pyramid was. Mashyuu held Uryki on his back, her small arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders and the pair were laughing about something that Freya had missed out on. "Wow she really did get her shoulder broken. What the hell happened? She forget how to watch her flanks?" Mashyuu chuckled and set Uryki on her feet. "No she just got caught up trying to find you. Good thing she came to get me first."

The sound of running feet clacked through the clearing until Freya slammed chest first into Mashyuu and she gave him a half hug. "Thank you! Thank you for saving her!" Mashyuu blushed and slowly pushed away from Freya. "Like I said. I owed you two at least this much. But I don't think you should stay in this forest. If you head east of my ship... I guess west from here, you'll run into a small house surrounded by large walls. Nobody lives there now. Take it as your own for a while and figure out what you are gonna do with your lives." Mashyuu suggested and lifted his cane up off the ground, heading back the way Freya and he had come. "Mashyuu, where are you going?" "I'd like to stick around but I have to get back and rest before I go run marines out of Skypiea. Until we meet again." Mashyuu winked at the women and jumped, flying out of the jungle and soared back to Dai's ship...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum