Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The bloody aftermath EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The bloody aftermath EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The bloody aftermath EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The bloody aftermath EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The bloody aftermath EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The bloody aftermath EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The bloody aftermath EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The bloody aftermath EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The bloody aftermath EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The bloody aftermath Empty The bloody aftermath Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:24 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Link to voyage approval--  https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t1446-the-bloody-aftermath

A good doctor is hard to find. Even more so on an island whose occupants are mostly pirates. So if you ever get the chance to see not only a good pirate doctor but one who's able to perform medical miracles, you'll know you've seen something truly amazing.

"Pass me the scalpel Cindy." Kouse asked of his nurse as he prepared to start an operation that would be impossible for any other doctor in the world to perform, especially with just a scalpel and a newly made medical equipment that increased the success rates of brain surgeries called the 'Bone Rongeur.'
The Rongeur is a heavy duty surgical instrument with a sharp-edged, scoop-shaped tip, used for gouging out bone.

Kouse placed the patient under anesthesia firstly after activating his devil fruit ability, coating the patient's entire body in a transparent blue sphere. He then proceeded to cut the scalp off his patients head using the scalpel. Then came the physical part. Using the Rongeur, Kouse slowly and carefully began cutting through the skull of the patient. 
Several minutes later, the entire brain was finally exposed. Kouse looked closely at what he was working with using another newly made equipment called a 'laparoscope.' It made visibility much much better. The tiny but important details missed by the naked eye could easily be noticed using a laparoscope.

The patient called manni was suffering from multiple tumors in the brain, which was deemed inoperable. 
Although he was a well known and reputable pirate with ridiculous amounts of money. He had traveled to hundreds of different and most expensive and reputable hospitals and clinics all over  the world, seeking help. They all didn't and couldn't. He more or less faced certain death.
Well until he met Dr K, in a tiny clinic, tucked in an unnoticed part of mocktown.

Kouse looked more closely at his patients brain. He understood why this would be an impossible task to any doctor in the world, without his abilities. Not only were there several tiny tumors scattered all over the brain, said tumors were entangled in vital blood vessels. Not only that, some tumors were located in the most sensitive areas of the brain, places that were needed for speech and movement would have to be tampered with, several times. The difficulties this surgery entailed was astronomical. It would take the medical society several more decades of advancement to be able to solve this problem successfully.

Kouse held the tiny scalpel in his right hand and began slowly and carefully removing each tiny tumor from the brain and placing it in a transparent plate beside him.
Kouse knew he could do things much faster and with more carelessness. But he didn't want to be complacent with his new abilities. His lifelong dream and ambition wouldn't let him do that.

Once he was done removing each tiny tumor, Kouse began closing up his patient. He placed the detached skull back, replaced the removed scalp and   made the necessary stitches and just two hours after the operation started, his patient was back to normal. Kouse then deactivated 'ROOM.'

There was no recovery time. After the anesthesia wore off, his patient woke up, like he simply just had a nap the last two hours. There was no injury, nor did any of the countless possible complications occur.

Manni couldn't believe it, he was cured!. He looked himself over at the mirror and marveled at his appearance. 

"Take it easy, you just had a ground breaking brain surgery ten minutes ago, you shouldn't be looking yourself over in a mirror." Kouse joked with a big smile. He always enjoyed it when he could give his patients so much joy.

Manni laughed a little. "I don't think I could thank you well enough Dr k, you're nothing short of a miracle worker." Manni walked over and gave Kouse a tight hug. "You saved my life, I'll never forget this."

"It's been my pleasure doing so Manni, I'm a doctor, saving lives is my life's ambition." Kouse replied.

Two pirates from Manni's crew walked in. Each carrying two enormous sacks of money.
"When i was brought in, in a critical state, we talked about the costs before the operation, and all you said was, 'When were done saving your life, we can talk about that'". Manni said. "That really moved me, so please accept this money, I would have brought more but this was all the cash we had at hand."

Kouse frowned as he looked at the four heavy sacks that were dropped in his clinic. He estimated nothing less than 10million belli was in each bag. "it's far more than the cost of the procedure Manni, I can't accept that".

Manni stood back, his tall 7.5ft frame towered over most people. His face was cleanly shaven, he was also cleanly shaven on his head due to the surgery. But before that, he carried a black afro hairstyle. 

"This is not just for the operation of course, it's me saying thanks to you." Manni's two pirates left and he turned to leave too. "I'm in a hurry, but know you have a friend in me, forever."

With that Manni rushed out, leaving Kouse alone in the clinic.

Dovey, one of three brothers walked in with the architectural plans both he and Kouse had been working on for weeks.

"The needed funds for the expansion ready?." Dovey asked.

"Yeah.....time to expand my business."

2The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
There was always a distinct gut feeling whenever he was in Mocktown. Sojima was walking by himself covered in his tattered black cloak. Something about it always made him paranoid and frantic. Probably the rise in pirates, increasing tensions all across the the town. However there was a more simple reason than that. It was solely because he got food poisoning one time at a half off beef buffet night.

What he assumed was one of the best deals of his life turned out to be one of his absolute worst. Even the food is trying to kill me in this place.

Something as minimal as that compared to the three brawls he took place right before that was nothing. Madori's life on Jaya was jarred and blunt. There wasn't a corner he didn't run into where trouble was punching him in the face for taking his girl. Thats what Pirates do. But he was without a crew and a ship.

He wasn't much of a Pirate but that mean't absolutely nothing to him. His father was a great in his own right, his expertise was not best utilized for anything but this. Madori hoped to gain the power and adulation that the Shichibukai was given from the people.

Everyone walked by him, an unknown. And to those who actually knew him, he was even less. He knew it would be a long road, an impossible road. However he knew he had an edge, he had one of the most powerful Devil Fruits in world.

Becoming a Warlord was a such far cry. Even more so to aim to be an Emperor. However he assumed that they had same thoughts as well. If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

He was so lost in thought he was almost bumped into a giant of a man. Brushing past him it was almost impossible not to bump into him. The ground felt like it was even shaking when he walked by.

It seemed as if he was even more distracted with his boasting of a miraculous miracle. "I thought it was impossible. But they said he was the best and they weren't wrong." The man was easily over 7 feet tall but he couldn't have been more emphatic about being healed. He was speaking to his two croonies following close at hand.

"They said it was impossible but that doctor is something else!" He chuckled and walked away. He couldn't have been jollier. This made Madori pause momentarily.

He had never seen anyone that brazen about a Doctor. What kind of doctor kind could have gotten such a reaction from a man as large and seemingly invincible. Something you didn't see everyday.

"Maybe there are some who aren't as lawless as the rest."

An idea popped in his head. But it was quickly dismissed. As a Pirate it would pay to actually meet a doctor, he was sure to be handed more injuries than just the brutes of Mocktown. That would be interesting. Why not press his luck? He gauged where the trio came from and began to walk in that direction. Maybe he could find whomever the man had been referring too.

3The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:47 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Kouse finally decided to take a break and have a nap. He was completely exhausted. He'd been working non-stop without sleep for the past three days. He not only worked as a doctor during the day, but at night after his shift, he would go meet Dovey and the architect, to discuss more on his plans on building a brand new hospital right in the middle of mock town.

An hour later, Kouse was already back to the operating table. The amount of patient's he received into his little clinic, increased daily. With every new surgery he performed, it seemed his popularity increased throughout mock town. Soon it became necessary for Cindy, his nurse to begin sorting out who he'll work on and who'll have to wait. The waiting list only grew, no matter how much Kouse worked. But with more work came more money, and he needed all he could get for his project.
Kouse turned to his patient after removing his appendix that was about to explode. "Your good to go now." 

"Bring in the next patient Cindy." Kouse said.

Even as he said that, flashes from his past popped into his head.
His best friends death, his enslavement in the hands of Cantilever, the bond he made with Thompson, the killing of Cantilever and the fight with Draki the marine captain. 

Kouse shut his eyes as the memories poured in. He had lost so much for his revenge and now he had begun to realise that it wasn't worth it after all. He had lost his best friend Mako, yes. But he had also lost his mentor Thompson due to his pursuit for vengeance. Kouse knew his actions brought more Marine attention to mock town and that the other pirates didn't like that, but he could care less. The 17 arms he kept hidden in his apartment were still pretty much alive and completely undamaged due to his devil fruits ability. He knew sooner or later the Marines would be back, requesting his surrender and the arms of their soldiers, but Kouse already knew what his answer would be.
Either take off other body parts of the messengers if he could or simply reject their offer. He would be damned if he paid anything for killing that animal called Draki.
Kouse snapped out of his mind when his next patient walked in.

"Welcome to Dr K's clinic, how may I be of help to you."

Kouse would stretch out his hand for a handshake. He hoped this would be an easy case, he wasn't ready to perform another ground breaking surgery right now.

4The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:04 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The area was compact and everything looked as if it was as busy as ever. However after the man specifically boasted of a doctor, it should narrow it down. Now doctors working on Pirates was tricky and against the law, but this place was full of Pirates. There wasn't much else to work on but them and the citizens. There weren't many Marines here but while he was walking through Mocktown he did see a few officers. However there wasn't anything Madori would actually need to worry about. He hadn't accumulated a Bounty on his head and no one knew or cared to know about him.

Madori was sure that would change very soon. Using the power of the Magma Magma Devil Fruit becoming a Magma Man, he would be making waves soon. So one of his first stops to try his hand at was finding more about this doctor. His eyes peered around looking at all the business on the block. Finally they found something he was looking for. There was a small size clinic almost by its lonesome.

Sojima pulled his cloak tighter and started to make his way to the clinic. He stood before the door and opened it. He was greeted immediately to a facility that was built obviously for medical purposes so space was small but it felt comfortable. Madori usually felt uneasy in places like this, no one was ever in a hospital or clinic for a good reason.

But this time was different. He took a seat and waited for someone to come speak to him. A nurse came from another room and started to make her to him. As she neared she began to speak, "Hello welcome to the clinic. I'm Cindy, its a pleasure to meet you. How can we help you today?"

Madori cleared his throat and replied. "The names Madori, I came to meet your doctor. I have questions for him."

"Any particular problems I need to make aware to the Doctor?"

"None to say right now but I would really like a discussion about my...future health plans."

She smiled slightly and said, "That's fine, here just follow me he's waiting." She beckoned at her request and Madori nodded. She turned around and started to lead Madori toward the back where a door was carted off from the main lobby room.

Cindy opened the door and they both walked in. There was indeed a man waiting for them. Rocking the white lab coat and all black attire, the man also was sporting glasses. Definitely looked like a doctor. He stepped forward and approached Madori introducing himself with an extended, "Welcome to Dr K's clinic, how may I be of help to you." Madori also leaned forward extending a handout to shake the doctors hand.

"Dr. K, I am Madori. Pleasure to meet you." Cindy nodded and made her way out the room. "I happened to pass one of your recent patients who was apparently taken with your treatment. This has prompted me to find this doctor. Just wondering how you do feel about treating Pirates?"

5The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
The first thing Kouse noticed once the pirate walked in was his face. Kouse's trained eyes and ability of deduction realized immediately that this fellow, although not old had experienced a lot of battles. His face had the look of someone who had seen and gone through difficult circumstances. He wore a large black cloak that covered most of him.
Over the years, Kouse had developed the ability to anticipate the kind of problem a patient might have just by looking at them. Not that he could be absolutely sure on exactly what would be wrong, but he could make a short list of possible ailments. 
Unfortunately, right this moment Kouse had no clue as to what was wrong with this fellow. Partly due to the fact, most of his body was covered by a black cloak.

Kouse nodded at Cindy, signaling to her that she could leave.
'Dr. K, I am Madori. Pleasure to meet you.' 
Kouse turned to put on his latex gloves, he was used to this. After the introductions, the treatment was next. Everyone who took the time to come into his little clinic had one urgent matter or the other. This was mock town, a town filled with pirates who believed the only time they needed to see a doctor was when things became fatal.

But the question Madori asked him surprised him. 'Just wondering how you do feel about treating Pirates?'

Kouse only stopped for a second to think before he replied.
"Well, I've mostly always treated pirates. This is mock town, almost everyone you see walking about is either a pirate or associated closely with one." Kouse motioned for Madori to take a sit before continuing. "My late best friend was a pirate. My mentor, also late was a retired  pirate doctor."
Kouse brought out his 'stethoscope', placed the small metal on Madori's chest to check the rate of his heartbeat.

"My nurse, Cindy is engaged to one and her father is one." Kouse would divert from the topic for a moment to ask for Madori's wrist. He would stay silent for a moment, until he got a good reading on Madori's pulse.

"I'm also a pirate, and I aim to treat pirates and pirates alone......that's what a 'pirate doctor' does after all." Kouse would wait for a moment, if Madori had something to say, then ask.
"Your pulse and heart rate is good....other than you've been in a lot of fights recently... I'd say your all good."

Kouse would wait for a moment for Madori's reply before he added. "With your looks, I'd say your a pirate too?"

6The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:44 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
Madori was pleased with Dr. K's initial answer to his very open question. He initially seemed surprised at the question. Some people felt some type of way about Pirates. Let alone offering them any type of service. Most open signs of hospitality towards a Pirate usually ended upside down. You would find yourself in an impossible predicament which shed bad light on Pirates. Most of them aren't evil and want the destruction of the establishment, some few are just trying to survive. This guy was definitely different. Dr. K gestured for him to sit while he performed his duties and answered his question.

"Well, I've mostly always treated pirates. This is mock town, almost everyone you see walking about is either a pirate or associated closely with one. My late best friend was a pirate. My mentor, also late was a retired  pirate doctor." It seemed he to was brought into the Pirate life unintentionally, but respected them.

The Doctor pulled out his stethoscope and began inspecting Madori's chest for pulses. He mentioned the Nurse Cindy was also in the family of pirates. Then revealing he to was a Pirate. Perfect. Madori found himself with an extraordinary chance. A chance he couldn't pass up.

He finished his initial check up and nodded with a positive look. Pointing out that the man seemed fine and returned his tool to around his neck. But the doctor could already tell just by looking at him.

"With your looks, I'd say your a pirate too?"

"I am. Not much of a Pirate yet, but I will be. Which is what brings me here actually Dr. K." Madori straightened up fixing his cloak back over him. "I saw what could've been mistaken for a tree of man, was overtaken with joy. Something a doctor did to save him, which he called miraculous. Someone like that would be invaluable to a group of like minded individuals. I myself have been on the lookout for talent like that. That's the type of talent I aspire to work with. " Madori paused momentarily for K to drink in his message.

Then continued on saying, "I'm just a fighter. I've always been a fighter, but I'm fighting for something. Do you have something to fight for Dr. K?"

7The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:37 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Madori's response got Kouse's attention. Although Kouse had treated several pirates recently who were all immensely grateful, he knew Madori was referring to the pirate called Minna. It had been an easy enough surgery for Kouse, but of course was an impossible task for anyone without his special abilities. Kouse looked at both his hands and began to reminisce. He had been given the status of a medical genius at the age of just 5. He had been born into a family of doctors and nurses. He didn't know why, but everything he was taught, he learned, and learnt well. His abilities had so much surpassed his peers that he was soon learning under his own father. Soon, he had surpassed his very own elder brother in both medical ability and knowledge. Kouse had already been fast on track to being a very well renowned doctor in his home town.
But he never really understood the passion behind being a doctor. To surpass the title of a 'very good' doctor, one had to appreciate life to be able to push oneself into saving it.
That was true, until his father died of brain cancer. They neither had the proper facility nor equipment on their little island to save his father. An entire family of doctors and nurses, yet the head of said family was cut off by an illness; the irony of that wasn't lost on Kouse.
But that was then. Now, he not only aimed to be a 'very good doctor' but the best. The title, 'A doctor who worked miracles' was one Kouse would gladly accept, it fit well with his ambitions after all. Furthermore, with his new abilities, achieving his goals were closer than he could imagine.

'I myself have been on the lookout for talent like that. That's the type of talent I aspire to work with.' Kouse heard Madori say.

Kouse adjusted his glasses as he listened to what Madori had to say.

'I'm just a fighter. I've always been a fighter, but I'm fighting for something. Do you have something to fight for Dr. K?.'

Kouse nodded slightly at Madori. "I'm glad you feel that way. Having one more friend in this harsh world is never a bad thing. And as pirates, to survive, good loyal companions are required....."

".....And what I'm fighting for?" Kouse asked Madori as he stood up. "Come, let me show you."

Provided Madori accepted his invitation, Kouse would walk out of the hospital and begin walking to the centre of Mocktown.

Once there, they would both be greeted by the stink of the clogged up gutters and of people's wastes; also the sight of homeless individuals, who'd lost their way, lying about.
When they both got there, Kouse would begin answering Madori's question.

"I aim to replace this slum with a hospital right in the middle of Mocktown." Kouse would turn to look directly at Madori. "I'm fighting for every sick pirate out there without good medical facilities. Fighting for every pirate aspiring to become a doctor, but without a good enough place to learn."

Kouse clenched both fists in determination and stay quiet for sometime to calm down a little.

"That's what I'm fighting for Madori." Kouse would finish.
Kouse turned and began walking back to his clinic with Madori beside him.

"So, where are you from?... I'm guessing you're new around here."

8The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The pirate doctor had listened to the strong verdict coming from Madori. He also agreed that the Pirates path needed loyal companions to make it. Kouse listened to Madori's hard question about him having something to fight for. The man looked at Madori and simply said, "Come, let me show you." He began to walk out of the office and gestured for the Magma man to follow him. Curious Madori nodded and Kouse led the way out of the clinic. The two began to make their down towards the middle of Mocktown. A familiar area to Madori when they first arrived on Jaya island. Where he was abandoned...

Dr. K paused their walk when they go into the center of town. They eyed the homeless and the rough living conditions of the entire area. He pointed at the slums surrounding them and said, "I aim to replace this slum with a hospital right in the middle of Mocktown.

I'm fighting for every sick pirate out there without good medical facilities. Fighting for every pirate aspiring to become a doctor, but without a good enough place to learn." So he wasn't a man without morals. Most of the great pirates he know of, usually had that core ability. They always stood by their word.

"Admirable. Your one of the first I've seen to ever care about this dump." Kouse also asked where he was from because he seemed new.

"Well that's the thing. I'm pretty sure I'm from Alabasta. My father never really stuck around to tell us about where we came from. My mother also left with him. I've been here ever since I was but a boy. So when I get a crew and a ship, I'll find out for myself."

Madori turned to Dr. K, "Even though I hate this place. I still want it to do better. That doesn't sound like a bad plan. Even better. I think I'll help you. Doctors are still subject to the threats of the powers of the world. Perhaps you need a hand." Madori clenched his fist and poised it in the air between him and Dr. K.

Sojima's hands began to glow until they started bubbling with magma. A smirk began to stretch across Madori's weathered face. The heat was immense and Madori only kept it up for a few seconds before returning his hands back to normal. The less people that knew the better. But this was to show that he was sure that this Dr. K guy was the real deal. And that perhaps they could start a partnership. With his power he was made to destroy. Though as soon as he learns to control his Devil Fruit to its fullest potential, they would be unstoppable.

9The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:12 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
'Well that's the thing. I'm pretty sure I'm from Alabasta. My father never really stuck around to tell us about where we came from. My mother also left with him. I've been here ever since I was but a boy. So when I get a crew and a ship, I'll find out for myself.' Kouse heard Madori say.

He'd been staying in this unforgiving place all alone. Abandoned by both his parents whilst he was still a boy. Obviously doing whatever it took to survive in a harsh place like Mock town. Where if you didn't have anything worthwhile to offer, you starved. Kouse couldn't imagine the hardships Madori had gone through, he now understood more about the reasons behind his appearance. It wouldn't have been easy to avoid being lost in a place like Mock town, especially as a child in an unknown and dangerous place, with no one to protect you.

At that moment, Madori continued.
'Even though I hate this place. I still want it to do better. That doesn't sound like a bad plan. Even better. I think I'll help you. Doctors are still subject to the threats of the powers of the world. Perhaps you need a hand.'

Kouse adjusted his glasses in thought. It was true that he needed as much help as he could get right now. With the Marines circling about looking for them perfect opportunity to get him for killing a marine captain. A trusted friend here on mock town was hard to find.

Kouse was about to accept Madori's offer when he saw him stretch out his clenched fist to Kouse.
Confusion gripped Kouse for just a moment. 'Does he want me to fist bump him?....as a sign of our new partnership and friendship?'

But moments later, Kouse's confusion was replaced by pure surprise when Madori's arm began to glow bright red!.

The heat coming from his arm was intense. Kouse took a step back in both surprise and caution. But his curiosity made him keep his attention directly on Madori's clenched fist.

'What was that?....his hands weren't just releasing heat. They were oozing out something red and liquid...was that....magma!!' Kouse thought in surprise.
The moment he realized that, Madori reverted his fist back to normal.

Kouse said it, before he could stop himself. "A devil fruit ability." 
He would wait for a moment for Madori's response. If yes, he would proceed.

"This is the first time I've met another devil fruit user......since I became one myself." Kouse would wait a moment for Madori to get what he meant before he flicked his fingers lightly and activated 'ROOM.' 
A transparent blue sphere would spread out in a circle, encompassing an area of 20 meters around them. He would spot a wooden log laid within said 20 meters and swap positions with it, instantly.

"That's just one of the abilities my devil fruit allows me to do....'swap teleportation.'" Kouse explained.

"I believe we can become very good friends and extremely powerful together." Kouse walked back to Madori. "I agree, let's be partners." Kouse said as he stretched his hands out to Madori for a handshake.

Techniques used:

10The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:00 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
"A devil fruit ability." That was Dr. K's initial reaction to the burning fist Madori had just showcased.

"Yes it certainly is." Sojima replied. Kouse took a step back, Madori had thought that an ability like this would cause such reaction. Devil Fruit users were rare and at times extremely dangerous. Sure there were a few that were harmless, but you try telling that to the Shichibukai. It was a distant dream of his to become one of the Seven Warlords and knew everything there was to know about them.

Something like working for the Marines didn't bother him at all. He would have free reign over a territory that he could finally call him. There was an upside to it. However the shock wore off for Kouse and it was replaced with curiosity. Then he followed by saying, "This is the first time I've met another devil fruit user......since I became one myself."

Now it was Madori's turn to be shocked as Kouse snapped his fingers. There was blue like sphere there erupted containing them. The Magma man looked around the sphere amazed at what he was witnessing. A power other than his? He forgot just how vast the world was. And what he was going to find was sure to be astonishing.

Then within a blink of an eye, he disappeared. Within his place instead appeared a log. A few meters to his right however Kouse reappeared. What a crazy power that was. "That's just one of the abilities my devil fruit allows me to do....'swap teleportation." He explained.

Madori nodded slowly, impressed. "I believe we can become very good friends and extremely powerful together." Kouse walked back to Madori. "I agree, let's be partners."

His hands reached out to Sojima and he was greeted in kind. The Alasbastian was more than lucky to find a person such as him to be partners with. Two Devil Fruit users could really shake the world up. "Alright partner. Probably first order of business is if you have any lingering obligations to take care of. Because eventually we got to get a ship and bust our way outta here. I've been seeing a large movements of Marines. Never seen so many of them before. Looks like their looking for someone."

Madori gestured towards the market place in Mocktown. "My orders of affairs are all taken care of. Nothing much for me here anyways but booze and starving nights. I have no business here."

11The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:57 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
'Alright partner. Probably first order of business is if you have any lingering obligations to take care of. Because eventually we got to get a ship and bust our way outta here. I've been seeing a large movements of Marines. Never seen so many of them before. Looks like their looking for someone.' Kouse heard Madori say.

Kouse knew it was him they were after. Luring and ambushing an entire marine crew; killing their captain and decapitating 17 marines wasn't going to be left alone. For the past few weeks the attention on mock town by the Marines had increased substantially. Kouse also knew that the Marines would try as much as possible to avoid the situation from escalating anymore. That was why they hadn't invaded mock town to capture him yet. They didn't see him as a big enough threat to do that. Invading mock town would need a large amount of marines, and  would also cause countless marine lives to be lost. The cost would also be phenomenal. So they had taken the more quiet approach by sending spies into Mocktown to keep track of Kouse, whilst making sure he was aware that he was being watched by patrolling Mocktown waters with their ships occasionally.

Madori wanted to leave Mocktown, Kouse wanted to too. But he had things to do, mainly in having his medical building built and running smoothly. Having the first pirate teaching hospital right in the middle of a town for pirates would be something.

"You're right, there isn't much to do here in Mocktown. Pirates who really want to do something worthwhile, who still had a goal, an ambition never stay at Mocktown too long." Kouse began walking back to his clinic, waiting for Madori to join him. Once he did, Kouse would continue talking. "But like I've said already, I have things to do first." Kouse would hesitate for a moment, quickly deciding to completely trust Madori and come clean. 
He decided to do so.
"I'm also who the Marines are after." Kouse would finish and wait for a moment to see Madori's reaction.

"I orchestrated an attack on a marine ship, killing the captain personally, along with it's entire crew save 17marines, whom I severed an arm from each. Then sent them back alive on their ship as a message to the Marines."
Kouse would pause for a moment for Madori to process all he said.

"I know it wasn't a good decision, but I was blinded by hate and anger then. The marine captain had killed not only my best friend but also my mentor." With that Kouse kept silent until they both reached the entrance of his clinic.

Kouse would stop and turn to look at Madori.
"You said you had nothing to do right now, how about we go get rid of some marine spies here at Mocktown?" Kouse chuckled to himself. "It's almost funny that they think I wouldn't find out where they lived." Kouse added.

12The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
So it seems the good doctor had more malice than what could be sensed. There was something in all humans and other races to rile that side up every now and then. Madori was mighty impressed with the skills Dr. K was able to display. No one but Kouse and a few other know he personally had a Devil Fruit power, but not many knew what power he actually. A man who usually prided himself on how he handled affairs with his fists. He could now do huge amounts of destruction now with those same fists. One of many goals that Madori personally eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society. Which was why he needed to become one of the Shichibukai? You need to start somewhere.

It looks like Kouse had his own reasons for attacking Authority like Marines. Though it was certainly was a bold decision. The World Government was relentless, they didn't take kindly to Pirates in the first place. Let alone those that directly defy them. "I'm also who the Marines are after." It seemed that Kouse was the reason for the Marines arrival here on Jaya. What are the chances of that. And that his act of severing the arms off most of the Marines was actually impressive to Madori.

"I know it wasn't a good decision, but I was blinded by hate and anger then. The marine captain had killed not only my best friend but also my mentor." But his anger was justified, maybe the anger that the Marines sparked in him could push him to be stronger.

Kouse eventually led him back down to his small clinic as they walked back. It didn't take long before the duo ended up back in front of the entrance. When Kouse turned to him and said,"You said you had nothing to do right now, how about we go get rid of some marine spies here at Mocktown?" Kouse chuckled to himself. "It's almost funny that they think I wouldn't find out where they lived."

Taking out Marines was a splendid idea. Madori had already had no taste or fancy for the Marines, they were just like Pirates to him. Everyone would eventually run into the path of his wrath. The only faction he was even remotely agreeable to was the Revolutionary Army. They at least did what the Marines were supposed to be doing. Fighting for the people, not themselves.

"You've got the right idea Dr. K. Hearing your exploits I'm sure you can handle yourself now. But now you should see why the world will fear me soon." A smile also played on Madori's face. "More importantly, you have their location? I fear with this knowledge they won't live to see another day."

Madori also knew that attacking the Marines on purpose would put him on the wanted list. However he was prepared for that since he was disposed of on Jaya. This would put him one step closer to reaching his goals. Also he didn't mind destroying Marines. Who didn't?

13The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:22 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Kouse adjusted his glasses as Madori accepted his request to join him on some marine hunting.
‘More importantly, you have their location? I fear with this knowledge they won't live to see another day.’ Kouse heard Madori ask.
Kouse nodded. He was pleasantly surprised at the eagerness Madori showed in hunting down marines. They could seriously do some damage together.
“Of course I do.” Kouse replied. “But first, let’s get my nurse to act as a distraction, So we can get them exactly where we want.” Kouse said as he knocked on his clinic door.

Cindy, his nurse opened the door. “Hey Dr K, you’ve got some more patients waiting.” Cindy said.

“Tell the Dovey and his two brothers to handle what they can for sometime.” Said Kouse as he moved close to Cindy to whisper in her ear. “Meet my new friend, Madori…. We’ll be hitting those marine spies I told you about tonight.”

Cindy was very well aware of the presence of the Marines spying on Kouse. She had been the first person Kouse told the moment he found out. She had been both expecting and dreading the day Kouse would go after them.

“Nice to meet you.” Cindy said as she smiled at Madori. “and I’m going to be there.” She said to Kouse.

Kouse smiled at her as he adjusted his glasses and turned away and headed towards a nearby bar.
“Madori, don’t look back, but we’re being followed by two marines in disguise.” Kouse whispered as they both walked into the bar. “There are four marines in total. They take shifts, day time and night time. So I’m almost always under surveillance.” Kouse continued talking after sitting down and ordering a drink for himself, he would wait for Madori to order his if he chose before proceeding. “But we want the four of them together at once. So Cindy will come I’m just before the day times shifts are over and delay them until the other two shows up. Then we’ll get to finally do some damage.”

Kouse took a sip of his drink as the two disguised marine spies took a table far in the corner of the bar and also ordered drinks.

“Damn it all Jamie, we shouldn’t have followed Dr K in here.” Steve, one of the marine spies whispered to his partner as they waited for their drinks. “Its almost time for Gambino and Charles shift and I’m goddamn tired!.”

Jamie frowned a little. “Keep shut Steve and stop whining. Remember, our instructions were to follow Dr K wherever he went once he left home or his clinic. Besides this is the first time since we’ve been tracking him that he’s visited a bar.” Jamie nodded as their drinks were served. “I bet it’s cause of that suspicious looking new acquaintance of his, he might become a complication. We’ll have to find more about him.” He took a sip of his drink. “Damn, this is good.”

Just at that moment, Cindy walked in. She was dressed specifically for attracting male attention. She wore a mini-skirt, high hills and a silk low-neckline top. She immediately got the attention of Steve.

“I’m gonna go talk to that sweet looking lady over there.” Steve stood up and walked over to the table Cindy was sitted at. “Hello, have we met before?”

Over at the table where Both Kouse and Madori sat, Kouse smiled. His plan was working perfectly. Cindy just had to keep Steve here until the other two marines shows up and he and Madori could finally attack.

Jamie face palmed himself at Steve’s action’s then looked out to the sky through the bars windows…it was almost sunset. He fished out his tiny den den mushi and careful not to be spotted, spoke. “We’re at the bar, get your asses over here, it’s time to change shifts.”

Last edited by mistique139 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

14The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The sudden events unfolding upon them was just what Madori was primed to do. Dr. K had just opened his eyes up to some interesting information as the duo were discussing plans for the marines. He had told him that they would concocting a plan that would involve his lovely nurse to play a part. She was definitely about that life, when Kouse revealed they would strike tonight she didn't even stutter at the thought of taking on marines. Madori appreciated that type of loyalty. This made him hungrier for the fight, it was one of those inevitable itches.

So Nurse Cindy agreed to the plan and Madori and Kouse started to make their way to a bar. Where Kouse revealed to him what was going on. “Madori, don’t look back, but we’re being followed by two marines in disguise.” He also stated that at all times he was kept under surveillance by the Marines, they would watch him at the clinic and even follow him when he left the clinic. It sounded more annoying then anything. Madori ignored the Marines as they entered the bar but paid attention to them at the same time.

This needed some acting. Kouse led the way to be sat at the bar. He ordered a drink and waited for Madori to do so. Come to think of it this was his first time drinking. So in order to hide that tidbit he simply said to the bartender, "I'll have what hes having." The man nodded and went to go get their drinks. Kouse hushed his voice as he continued to explain the plan, “But we want the four of them together at once. So Cindy will come I’m just before the day times shifts are over and delay them until the other two shows up. Then we’ll get to finally do some damage.”

Sure enough Cindy came in and instantly demanded attention from all the guys there. Wearing a mini-skirt it was the perfect distracting. Damn near distracted Madori before he shook his head and remembered the plan.

As Cindy began to entertain the Marines, the Pirates were watching and waiting patiently. Then the moment arrived, the door opened and in stepped two Marines dressed normal like the ones tailing them. They nodded to their comrades, and began to make their way to their table. This was what they were waiting for. Madori took one look at Kouse and said, "Give Cindy the signal to back up, I don't want her to get caught up." He stood up and began making his way to the men trying to not to catch their attention. They seemed not to notice them as the marines at the table were now fully distracted by Cindy and the two newly arrived marines.

Madori's hands began to glow as he neared. He would wait for Kouses's signal to Cindy leave and they would both attack. Sojima focused his magma only on his hands as to not cause to much damage to the area when he released his Dai Funka.

15The bloody aftermath Empty Re: The bloody aftermath Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:32 am

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
Kouse knew the time to attack was now when the other two marines entered the bar to join up with the two currently speaking with Cindy. Kouse nodded at Madori’s instruction to tell Cindy to back off, but Kouse didn’t have to. He simply activated his 'ROOM’ ability, immediately swapping her with a chair at the other end of the bar. His blue sphere engulfed the entire bar.
As Madori stood and began approaching the four marines, Kouse turned to the bartender. “It’ll be in your best interest to evacuate this bar immediately, there’s a fight coming and you don’t want to be caught in the middle of it.” Kouse tossed a bag of money at the bartender. “Money for damages.”
With that the bartender shouted for everyone to leave and ran out himself.
Kouse turned to smile at Cindy, and nodded for her to leave, her work was done, it was time to get rid of the Marines. He drew out his sword as he turned to see Madori’s both hands begin to glow.

Kouse walked quietly forward, his sword drawn. “Did you guys actually think I wouldn’t notice you four always tailing me about mocktown day and night?.” Kouse adjusted his glasses. “You marines can be so dumb sometimes.”

Steve had to take a moment to process what was happening. He had been talking to this beautiful looking lady one moment and the next she was replaced by a chair, while she appeared at the other side of the bar. Steve turned around in surprise to see Kouse’s new friend walk towards them.
'o.o this is trouble.’ He thought. Soon the entire bar was empty. Except the four marines and the two pirates.

The four marines were properly trained, and knew what the course of action was the moment you got noticed. The four of them quickly faced Madori in a straight line, drawing their pistols and pointing it directly at both Madori and Kouse.
Steve was the youngest and least experienced of the four of them, and he was the first to respond to Kouse.

“You must be mistaken, we are not who you think --.”
Steve never got to finish his statement.

Kouse wasn’t in the mood for listening to any half baked lies. Just as Steve started talking, he activated 'swap teleportation,' exchanging places with the stool just behind Steve, and immediately stabbing him through the back.
The three other marines were all taken unawares as Steve groaned out in pain just as he was talking calmly a moment ago. They all turned to see Kouse standing behind Steve and would for a moment forget all about Madori right in front of them.
'A Bad move.’

Techniques used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum