Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Double Trouble on the Island I (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Double Trouble on the Island I (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Double Trouble on the Island I (Gran Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Double Trouble on the Island I (Gran Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Double Trouble on the Island I (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Double Trouble on the Island I (Gran Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Double Trouble on the Island I (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Double Trouble on the Island I (Gran Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Double Trouble on the Island I (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Approval

A lot of time has gone by since Yuurei had been on Skypiea, and one must say that he had learned a lot from this place. The people who were behind the crazy stuff that were happening on this island were still lurking around. The crew of course, were trying to ready themselves for the battle to come. The thief knew that his captain wanted to take these people out, but he knew logically he wasn’t ready. The marines on this island had also been taken care of, which was a good thing because it would foil the plans for the World Government even if it was for a bit. Still, at a time like this there were time for relaxation; It was a good day out, and Yuurei wanted to hang out with Gideon. He honestly wanted to know more about the man, but they never really talk to each other about their past.

It was why he decided that it was time to crack open their books on their past to each other. Still, he would have to get up from the bed that he was currently laying on. It was too comfortable, but he knew that he couldn’t be on the bed the whole entire day. That would be lazy of him, and even though he was a lazy man, beside from stealing swords, and earning a living, he wanted to know the people in his crew more. He would force himself out of his bed stretching his arms into the air the moment his feet planted the ground. His left hand would move to his eyes rubbing them as he yawned and went into his bathroom. There the man would take care of his business as he would get ready for the day.

When Yuurei came out of the bathroom he was a new man. His eyes wide open, his body refresh from his bath, and his mouth clean from bacteria. He would put his clothes on, and grab a hold of four of the swords that he had in his room. This time he left his father’s sword behind, and took Ni with him as he left the room. He smiled because he could feel the presence of the crew all around this place. It was amazing on how much they grew in such a short amount of time; where it started as four, now were around twenty people on this ship. The swordsman would soon reach the deck of the ship as he would be embrace by the sunlight the pour down on him. His hands would cover his face as he would take a second or two to adjust to the sunlight. When he slowly put his hands down he would look around to see the fifteen men working around the ship freely.

He could see they were constantly moving things around, and moving towards a different place as well. They noticed that the man who had saved their lives had appeared, and even though the pirate didn’t use that to his advantage, they were indebted to him. They stopped working for a second though as they felt it right to greet him. ”Good morning, did you sleep well Yuurei?” the group of people asked him. ”Yeah I did thanks for asking. You guys are sure working hard today.” he said to them. ”Just organizing things around the ship, and helping Gideon.” one of them said to him. He wondered what they were helping him with, but chose not to ask. ”I see. You guys don’t have to work too hard, but go ahead.” he said as they nodded and went back to working. One of the guys there had gone off at a different direction from the rest of them.

Yuurei followed the man as he noticed that there was a second ship behind the ship he was on. It was a small Caravel, and he didn’t realized till now, but the ship had belong to Gideon. He smiled because the man he was looking for was here. The pirate would soon walk towards the edge of the ship, and waved at Gideon with a smile on his face. ”Hey Gideon. What are you up to? Do you have any plans today, or are you free buddy?” he asked his friend as he placed his hand down to his side. He took in a deep breath as he inhaled that scent of the sea and possibly food, but either way it was a nice and relaxation sensation.

+5 Doriki to Endurance (Secondary)
+5 Doriki to Speed (Secondary)
+5 to Strength due to Race to Arms (Primary)

Last edited by Yuurei on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon had begun his morning by bathing in the water right beside the ship, hoping he wasn't too loud, waking any crewmates. Looking down upon himself, he noticed colorful bruises that were taking their time in healing, though they didn't hurt as much as before. Each bruise he was wash over would trigger a memory of a fight that could have caused it. He realized over the small amount of time he had known Yuurei and the Phantom Raiders, he had gotten himself into dangerous trouble... and surprisingly, he did not mind.

After washing up, Gideon dressed and made his way to his small which he kept it by the Charon. There he began to prepare breakfast. With a small paring knife, which was actually a sword that he borrowed from one of the winged henchmen that swore loyalty to Yuurei, he peeled and diced a giant's hand-full of potatoes, then dropped them into his water filled cauldron which he then set on the metallic rack he had made-shift and lit a secure fire under it.

As the potatoes boiled, Gideon took a moment to stretch. The day so far was quiet, or atleast it was until the sound of waking crewmembers filled the air. At first the giant could hear the shuffling of one, maybe two people moving about the Charon, then the number grew and conversation happened. By the time Gideon placed the potatoes on the frying pan and coated them with seasoning and prepared fried eggs, the ship was in more or less full conversation.

"Need any help Gideon?" one of the henchmen asked as he peeked over the railing of the Charon.

"Yes, I'd appreciate it" Gideon began handing plate-filled breakfast platters to the winged man, "Pass them out to the crew, please, I managed to make enough for everyone". After the meal was distributed, Gideon cleared his make-shift kitchen and looked it over. He took a moment to listen; people on deck were in full conversation, people on the dock moved about and the town was had already awaken. It was a calm state, a relief from the fighting. Ever since he had arrived on Skypiea, problems had seem to follow him even though he had voluntarily sought them out; The Upper Yard Devil, the Marines, The Slavers.

Yuurei's voice caught Gideon's attention. The giant looked up to find his friend leaning over the railing of the Charon. "Morning, and no, I'm pretty much free" he then handed a spare plate to the pirate, "What's the plan?" he asked. Though he said this with a smile, he thought about the fact that whenever the two hung out, something odd would happen, though truthfully, Gideon didn't mind, not because he enjoyed the challenge, but because he was able to help people as well as the fact that he's been trying to get information about Loki, hopefully he will get some answers some day soon.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard Gideon’s words, and he was excited to hear that. He wanted to spend some time with him, and now he was able to do that. He had grown a smile and he didn’t need to think about what they were going today. He moved himself to the top of the railing as he looked at Gideon with the out most confident his friend wouldn’t let him fall, and he leaped of the railing, and towards the giant’s shoulder. He landed on his shoulder with ease, and now he was closer to him than before, which would make it easier for him to speak to Gideon. ”I figured we might as well go drink at the open Tavern we went to last time. This time of course it would be just to have fun, and enjoy ourselves. I was planning on asking you questions about yourself, and of course I am expecting you to ask questions about myself. Today is the day where you get to ask me anything and I will answer.” He said as he chuckled.

When he had told him the plan, he was ready to get off the giant as he had wanted to walk over there himself. He looked at the Charon, and pushed himself off of Gideon and towards the ship. The young pirate had landed on the railing and stretched his arm into the air as if he had done some type of performance. When he spun to turn around and look at Gideon, he had lost his footing, which caused to slip of the railing, and onto the floor of the deck. The swordsman would hit the ground face first, and groan from the impact that his face had with the floor. He turned around and onto his back right away as he rubbed his face. ”This is what I get for showing off.” He said as he would soon stop and get up from the floor. He was hoping for a relaxing day, and one where they would be able to get face drunk.

”It isn’t funny by the way, so don’t you laugh, or think about laughing.” he said as he was a bit embarrassed. His back turned away from Gideon to hide his embarrassment. He rubbed the back of his head as he looked towards the people who were working around the ship. It didn’t take long for something to resonate through his body and outside so everyone could hear. His stomach would soon growl uncontrollably as his hand had gone from the back of his head towards his stomach. He was already embarrassed from the fall, but now this had made his face more red than it was before. He would look at Gideon. ”If you can make me something before we go that would be nice, please and thank you.” He said this nicely as he did want food.

He turned his head back to look in the direction of the ship though as he was getting ready to walk off. ”After you do that you can get yourself ready, and meet me at the dock. I will be waiting for you there.” He was off with those words being said as he waved at everybody that he didn’t say hello to before. It wouldn’t take him long to make it to the front of the ship, and from the corner of his right eye he could see that Koneko was running straight at him. ”Yuurei-sama! Where are you going, Nya?!” She asked as she lunged towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck while spinning around. He shook his head as he was trying to avoid this confrontation with Koneko. ”I’m going out to drink with Gideon. I figured me and him should have a real bonding moment.” he said this to her, and she pouted quickly.

”When are we going to have our bonding moment? You never take me anywhere, nya.” she held onto him, but she wasn’t happy. ”I promise we will do that next time. I promise you.” he smiled at her, and with that smile she could only let her anger towards him vanish. She would let go of him, and take a few steps back. ”Okay that is a promise I’m going to haunt you with. For now I will make sure to work everybody to the bone, and make sure that this ship has nothing wrong with it.” He tail wagged happily, and she was off. Yuurei could only smile with happiness and was glad that she was so happy. ”I swear there is nothing wrong with this ship, but she checks it all the time anyways.” He jumped off the ship, and landed on the docks.

There he would see a bunch of men working on their own boats. This place was as busy as any other place in Angel Island, but it was full of happiness.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon thought about Yuurei's suggestion or a moment. The last time they had went for drinks, it was to collect information on the marines that hid in the Upper Yard, but this offer gave them both a chance to just relax and have drinks, no other motive. The giant barely noticed Yuurei had landed upon his shoulder, he was more or less loss in thought about how the conversation they will have go. Speaking of their past? The two have known one another for a few days now but they have indeed become close, so maybe this conversation wouldn't be as bad as Gideon initially thought.

After Yuurei hopped off Gideon and landed upon the ship again, the giant quickly rummaged through his container he kept in the corner of the boat where he usually leaves leftovers. Luckily he had prepped Yuurei's meal already just a moment ago. He pulled out a prepared plate of homefries and fried eggs. There was a soft thought which caught Gideon's attention and he noticed Yuurei had tripped over himself, though he didn't see it, he couldn't help but lightly chuckle, to which he tried to hide.

Once Yuurei had landed on the dock, Gideon reached over and handed the plate to Yuurei, "Just give me a moment" he said as he stood up. He fastened his fannypack with his normal items already inside, especially Mjolgera and an empty flask, then he reached down and drew Jormungandr, which hid on the side of the boat, nearly reaching the boat's length. As he brought it over his head, he could swear he heard a number of people around him gasp in awe at the sight and Gideon couldn't blame them; he himself stood an amazing 44 feet and his blade, which he has never seen something like, had a length of 30 feet. He swore he could hear the blade sing as he swung it just once before placing it on his back.

"Is there anything you two need?" one of the winged men on deck had asked, looking over the railing while the others were doing tasks such as mopping, sweeping or tending to the masts.

"Actually, yes" Gideon said as he reached over and plucked the winged man from the deck and placed him onto his own ship, "Would you mind sorting the ingredients in my boat? It gets difficult, given that my hands are so large and I have to tend to such small quantities".

The winged man chuckled and gave a nod. Then with that, Gideon began to make his way to the tavern, "So, Yuurei" he was curious, though he didn't doubt his friend, his crewmate, he wanted to know, just in case he should be prepared, "Is there a reason to why we are going to the tavern other than to pick up a keg?" Gideon was mostly joking, but ever since last time, he had bit more cautious.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While he waited for Gideon to gather his things, he would continue to look out at the dock in front of him. The men here were working hard, and he acknowledged their motive to working this hard. His attention wouldn’t be on the people working hard in front of him as he noticed that Gideon had his hand out with a plate full of food in it. He smiled because he was excited that he was going to have something delicious to eat. He grabbed the plate, and turned his head to look over to Gideon as the giant had told him to give him more time. The pirate nodded to his friend, and right now he didn’t care how long he took to get ready. He looked at the home fries and eggs that were prepared for him, and his mouth salivated, while his stomach growled even louder and longer than before. He patted his belly as he could only chuckle with the satisfaction that he would be able to fill his stomach.

”Now to make sure you don’t growl at me anymore.” He started eating the fries and eggs with a fork that was on the plate. He was munching through the meal and he could stop every few seconds to moan from how good the food was. He chewed it down and would swallow it filling his stomach. ”I’m glad I met you Gideon.” he said this out loud, but knew that the giant wouldn’t have heard him. He didn’t care, but becoming friends with this man was one of the best things. Still, he had to make sure his friend would continue to get stronger. He didn’t want what happen to his old friends to happen to the crew that he was with now. He shook the negative thoughts out of his head as he focused on eating over anything else. ”This is some good food. I don’t think I can get tired of this meal.” His mouth full, anybody that walked by him wouldn’t be able to make out what he said.

When he finished his meal, he could only let out a sigh of relief. He was glad that his stomach was full with a good meal. He looked to his left again, and he was met with Gideon who was ready to go. The swordsman walked off as he was moving at a faster pace than Gideon because the giant would catch up to him with how long his legs were. He licked his lips to take whatever residue of the food was left. He tilted his head slightly upward to hear Gideon’s words, but it wasn’t necessary. He heard him, and could only place his head back into position as he shook it. ”Nah, there isn’t any reason. I want us to go drink and enjoy ourselves. I honestly want to get to know you as a person. I already know you are trust worthy, but what about your past? I’m sure you feel the same way about me.” His hands would rise and be placed on the back of his head as his fingers intertwine with each other.

The two were getting close to the Tavern, but before that Yuurei wanted to say something about his friend’s cooking. ”Your food was great. It filled me up, and I wasn’t thinking it would. I also felt like my whole entire time I been on this island, I really didn’t have time to relax, so I figured today would be that day.” He laughed about it as it was the truth. Soon the smell of alcohol would hit him, and it wasn’t coming Gideon. He had taken a left turn, and with that he could see that the early birds were here. The tavern was lively today, both the inside part of it, and the outside part of it. The people there were cheery and enjoying their time. ”I see we aren’t the only ones that felt like drinking right now.” He kept walking the same way he was walking and he was soon met with a waitress.

”Good afternoon. I will take you where you two can be seated. Since he is a giant you would have to sit by the edge of the tavern. Are you okay with this?” She asked Yuurei and Gideon. The swordsman placed his hands to his side as he was looking at the woman in front of him with a smile on his face. ”Yeah I’m okay with this just make sure to get me a mug and this man a keg.” He said in a cheery manner. The waitress nodded and walked them over to their table. Of course, only Yuurei would be using the table. Yuurei made his way to the table, and sat down as he leaned back on the chair and waited for Gideon to comfortable. When he did Yuurei could only be seen with a smirk on his face. ”So, shall we drink then ask questions? Or should we start asking questions now? If now who is going to go first? Me or you?” He asked looking at his friend, and waiting for his response.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon had looked to the sky to enjoy the sight of the clouds passing by. He had thought for a moment of whether or not the clouds higher up were similar to the ones he stood on. Then he spotted a colorful bird flying in the distance. It had taken him a second to realize by the distance and the way it moved that the bird was an over sized creature like the ones from Elbaf. At first, the giant thought about catching it and cooking it, but the way it looked made him desired to capture it just to have it.

His attention was moved to Yuurei who had stated he was ready; then and there, the giant forgot about the giant bird. The plate was practically licked clean, which did brought a smile to Gideon's face. The two of them made their way through the town. As per usual, passerby were pointing out Gideon, either due to his size or because his face was on the poster for the lack of 'Entry Fee' he didn't pay, which he didn't care for, now figuring that he is currently a pirate, why not start making more loose decisions?

"Yeah sounds like a good idea" Indeed Gideon thought it to be a good idea to drink and converse about one another's lives, however the giant was nervous about sharing his own story since he never opened up to others about it.

They reached the tavern and it was populated. A waitress greeted them and waited them to a table to which Gideon did as he did before, he stabbed Jormungandr into the ground to allow it to stand without a problem, casting a shadow that had impressed a number of the customers. Then he stretched out and laid on his side and the waitress was gone after Yuurei had given the order.

"You can go ahead and give your introduction, I want to have a drink first to ease my mind before I can ease myself into such a conversation" Gideon chuckled, answering Yuurei. It was a surprise to the giant hearing a 'Good Afternoon' greeting, he figured due to the cleaning and the cooking, he was too busy to realize where the time had went. No matter, all the reason to drink without worrying about whether or not if it was too early in the day.

"You know, I do have a question" Gideon had remembered what he wanted to ask before and he turned to face Yuurei, "Your arms, my eyes aren't that bad, tell me, why are they longer than normal human arms?"

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei

Yuurei was going to go first with asking questions, but Gideon had decided suddenly he would be first. When he asked the question, Yuurei had chuckled to hear it, but was okay with the question. Instead of answering first, Yuurei would stretch his arms upward, so Gideon could see how far his hands could reach. ”I’m a different variant of a human. You see even though I look like a regular human, I’m part of this group of people from the Longarm Tribe. From what my mother has told me we are spread out everywhere in the world, but look out for each other when we see each other. We have two elbows, which allows us to bend our arms twice, which I got to say is good for sword fighting. It makes it harder for people to reach me.” he explained to Gideon what he was. It was a good question, and not something he would ask Gideon because what race he was a part of was clear as day.

Still, Yuurei spoke a lot describing himself to his friend, that the woman from before had brought his mug of beer, and another person rolled out a keg with a handle on it. He chuckled because he felt like it was the same one from before. He nodded as a thank you to the two of them, and grabbed a hold of his beer. ”If you see we are running out, don’t hesitate to refill us okay?” he said in an asking tone. ”Will do thank you for the heads up.” she said to him as she walked off to take care of everybody else in the tavern. He looked over to Gideon, and would clash his mug with his friend’s keg before drinking his. He chugged a bit of it, and then placed it down on the table. He leaned back on his chair as he looked at his friend who was laying down.

He was about to ask his first question, but he noticed that there were people who were really loud in the tavern. He didn’t find it annoying, but what was curious to who it could be. When he looked he noticed a large crowd close to the entrance of the Tavern. There was a seating there, and they were a large amount. It looked like they were the center of attention since they had the ladies there, and were laughing about some funny joke. He wished he knew what joke it was, but he wasn’t going to head over there to find out. Yuurei turned his attention to Gideon again. ”Still, you already know what island I’m from, but not my history while I was on my home island. It is the same with you.” He had a smirk on his face.

Yuurei was trying to think about what he could ask his friend, but it was hard to think about now that he was the one to ask question. It took a minute or two for him to think about it, but he had figured out what he wanted to hear. ”What made you want to be a cook Gideon? I don’t think I asked you that before, and I don’t want to get into the dark stuff just yet.” He chuckled when he said this as he picked up his beer mug and took more into his system, and sighed when he placed it down on the table from how good it was.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon, initially, found it weird. He leaned in close to Yuurei to view just how long his arms were compared to the rest of his body and yes indeed as the smaller pirate explained, he has an extra set of elbows, "Interesting" the giant whispered in awe. He didn't doubt such a feature would augment the swordsman's fighting skill, "Explains why you are so talented with blades" he chuckled.

The waitress and a worker brought the drinks out. Gideon picked up the keg and thanked the worker before the two went about their business. After toasting with Yuurei, he downed a few gulps, tasting and reeling back to the point he was nearly entirely laying down. The way Yuurei had began the conversation caught Gideon's attention. The giant brought the keg down and looked to his friend, "Yeah, well I was born on Elbaf, but my parents raised me on an unnamed island some way off" His voice was a bit more serious, though his joyful tone returned when he began speaking about his hobby, "Well I have always enjoyed food and when I was a kid, I began sampling spices, wondering how they would affect different things I ate, soon enough I began cooking on my own, then with enough time I began cooking for my parents" another swig from the keg and Gideon was already enjoying himself.

He had thought back to his old home, when he was preparing dinner, father was outside gathering firewood and his mother was cleaning. His mother would always praise him for his skill, "Though my mother loved my cooking, I don't know if my father was all that excited about it, but what could you do? giants will be giants" Gideon took that moment to bring the keg to his lips, though he didn't drink, he just wanted to cut his sentence short, sensing it was getting a bit too awkward for him, though he was the only one talking at the moment, he turn the table towards Yuurei, "And what about you? Tell me, why your fancy for swords? I know you are from swordsman island, but as far as I can tell, you have what seems to be an addiction to such treasures, probably why you decided to become a pirate" Gideon couldn't help but laugh.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard what he said when he said he was talented with blades. He chuckled, but he felt like he was far from being great with his swords. ”I don’t think I’m so good with my blades as I should be. I know I have a lot to improve compared to my mother.” When he said this he had picked up his mug again and drank more of the beer. The waitress would notice this, and she would rush towards the back of the tavern to get more alcohol for the two of them. He heard his tale on how he became a cook, which was interesting. ”Interesting a self-made cook.” He nodded to hearing that. His friend was a good cook, and his meals brought him happiness when he ate it. He wondered if his friend would be able to improve to be a better cook than he already was.

It didn’t take long for his friend to ask him questions about his fascination and obsession with swords. He figured this would be a question that he would ask him, and he had waited for it. He placed his mug on the table as he was thinking about how he would start this. It was a strong question, but it was a question he would answer. ”I fancy swords so much because I am from Swordsman Island, but as you might assume there is more to it. My mother is, or was a swordsman in her time, and she had taught me how to fight. There is a specific style that she uses, and she was trying to pass the torch to me. I only got it down to four swords now, but with more practice I will be able to use more swords than before.” He took a minute to get some air into him before he continued his reason.

”My father is a blacksmith; the man can’t make amazing swords, but he made me this sword right here before I left, and it is a good sword.” He paused again as he revealed Ichi to Gideon. He placed it on the table, so that his friend would be able to see it better. ”This man spoke to me about every sword that was created and had a name. He described every sword that he knew about, and how to tell the grade of a sword just by looking at it. I’m not a blacksmith, nor do I think ever will be, but I at least know about my swords.” He drank more of his beer now as he noticed that he was done with his bottle.

He placed his mug Still, back to the conversation at hand. I enjoyed my father’s stories about the swords, so much that I became obsess with them. I decided that I wanted to collect these swords, for my benefit, but not just that. I wanted to bring them back home, and show these weapons back to my father. I figured he would be excited, and happy if I brought them back to him to admire. It is something I want to do before his time is up, but I think I got years before that happens.”[/color] Yuurei had told him his reason for his addiction to swords, and he said all of this with a smile on his face. The swordsman noticed that the waitress had arrived with a new beer mug, and he nodded as she took his empty one for the full one. He had answered him, but now it was time for a question of his own.

Yuurei figured it was time to ask him a strong question now. ”So what made you become an adventurer, and leave your home? Why did your parents move to an unknown island to raise you away from your kind?” He asked these questions with a serious expression on his face. He wanted to know more about his friend. The thief had lifted up his new mug and drank a lot of it as the alcohol they served here was amazing. He had stopped letting out a huge sighed as he felt refreshed from drinking this. The men in the tavern got louder, but it was really the one group of people who were becoming more noisy. He looked back to look at them for a second, and he could feel it in his bones that something would happen soon enough, but he hoped that he was wrong.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon was impressed and wondered how strong was Yuurei's own mother that the swordsman, who is practically a one-man army had gave the mantel to her. If she taught her son to master this 'four-sword style' that Gideon witnessed during the battles they shared, then her skills must happen to be superhuman. As Yuurei seem to hint, there is a sword-style that his mother mastered that Yuurei hasn't perfected even though the pirate is able to wield four swords, "More than four!?" Gideon was in awe, he had to bring the keg to his lips just to keep himself from interesting as Yuurei spoke. Of course, makes sense that someone that has extra elbows and longer arms might be able to wield more than two swords, but the amount Yuurei was implying seemed ridiculously impossible.

By the sound of Yuurei's father, the man didn't seem much of a blacksmith, though he created one of Yuurei's swords and as far as Gideon could tell, all his weapons seem well made. Although Yuurei's father didn't seem that impressive by craft, the fact that he had the knowledge of every well-made blade is an achievement of it's own, "Sounds like he would do well in a sword museum" Gideon chuckled, then he thought for a moment and stared at Yuurei, "Unless that is your plan, to acquire enough swords to make a museum". Of course it was a simple joke, he didn't want to offend Yuurei, for the swordsman stated it was a personal life goal for his father before he passed.

Yuurei reached the olive within the dish, he asked of Gideon's reason for adventure, for the reason why his parents left. The giant was quiet for a moment, he fully laid back and looked to the sky, "My parents left Elbaf, I think to escape bullying, since I wasn't a fighting type, and if you know giants, they hold physique highly" he took a deep breath, he had never thought he would explain this part, but at this point after everything the two been through so far, he figured he would give Yuurei the reason to why he considered being a pirate in the first place, "My father... was killed by a squad of marines, though he was framed by an old family friend, after words, that same 'friend' framed my mother and the marines took her and I into custody, but my mother managed to help me escape... but she ended up not being able to do the same for herself" Gideon told his story all the while keeping his sight to the sky, "Now decades after, I seek to find a way to break my mother out of prison and get vengeance for both my parents by finding that traitor and..." Gideon gripped his keg so tightly, it broke, luckily the keg was empty by the time that happened.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
When he placed his mug back to the table his friend had made a few comments about his story. At one point he had been shocked to hear that the style he was using allowed him to use more than four swords. The other comments made him chuckle, and he could only shake his head, but wasn’t offended from Gideon’s words. Instead, he embraced it, and knew how to answer the comments. ”I think he would actually be good for a sword museum now that you mentioned it. And to comment what you might be thinking. I don’t know about my parent’s past, but I do know they had adventures together before I was born.” he said this taking a pause before commenting on the other thing Gideon said. ”As for making a museum, I would never do that to the swords with names. These swords will be acquired to be used among the members of the crew. I don’t think any sword should be used as a display, especially those that with a personality to them.” he said this and drank a bit more.

He could see Gideon was getting into a different position the entire time he was speaking to him. He had asked some hard questions that were hitting close to home, so he understood the pause. He leaned back on the chair that he was sitting in, and looked up to the sky that Gideon was looking at. It was a beautiful scene, and it was one that he could never get tired of. Still, his admiration of the sky wouldn’t last too long as his friend spoke up. He moved his head to look at Gideon as he wanted to be fully aware of what he said. The start of his story hit him in the heart already; he knew that Gideon was a gentle man, and preferred not to kill, but Yuurei felt like he had forced his hand. Still, with a few simple words he understand his parent’s reasoning without a doubt.

He stood quiet, and soon enough his friend began to speak again. He heard his story and was upset that his father had been killed, and that his mother had been taken away from him. Hell he was close to being the same boat as his mother, and if that had happened then the two would have never met. When he heard what Gideon planned to do, Yuurei face could only change and if Gideon had looked at him he would see that he had a smirk on his face. Still, the smirk had went away when he saw the keg break in Gideon’s hand. He was surprised about how angry the story had gotten him, but it was something about his past. The waitress noticed this, and she was a bit scared, but went to go get more alcohol for the man. She rushed to the back of the Tavern again and had help placing the keg on a trolley to bring the keg to Gideon.

When she had it placed, and ready to go, the woman was on her way to the outside part of the tavern. While she was walking through the crowd she had bumped into one of the men from the large, and loudest crowd in the tavern. The man looked at her as he was drunk already and now he was annoyed. ”Hey who do you think you are bumping into? Do you know who we are?” He asked her as he grabbed her arm with a tight grip. She felt the pain on her wrist, and started screaming from the pain she felt. She was scared as she was looking at him. ”Please let me go. I didn’t mean to bump into you! I’m sorry!” she shouted as she was pleading for her life. The man didn’t like that she didn’t answer his question, and the crowd had gotten quiet as they were looking at him, and the woman.

He was getting ready to slap her as his hand had moved back, and soon enough he swung his hand straight towards the girl. Yuurei had heard the situation the moment things got quiet and he asked her the question, follow by her pleading to be let go and apologizing. Still, when he noticed that the man was getting ready to hit her, he couldn’t stand for it. Yuurei had pushed himself with the chair away from the table, and got up from his seat. He had taken the sword he placed on the table, and rushed off towards the man and the woman. Within a few seconds the gap between the three had closed, and Yuurei had grabbed the man’s wrist before his hand could touch the waitress. The drunk could feel the tight grip on his wrist now as he let go of the woman’s wrist and she stepped back a few as she didn’t know what was about to happen.

”Who do you think you are? Get your hands off me.” he tried to move away from Yuurei, but he wasn’t allowing that to happen. ”How dare you even tried to smack a woman who did you no harm? You are a disgrace, and she even said sorry.” When those words were spoken, the people who were with this guy had gotten up from their seats and surrounded Yuurei. When he saw this happening, he could only shake his head because he didn’t want this to happen. ”You are going to regret not minding your business boy.” he said this, and Yuurei let go of his hand, and stepped back a few until he was in the middle of this crap. ”I’m not trying to fight, but your friend needed to be stop.” He said this as he truly meant it, but they weren’t listening. Soon one of the men had rushed towards Yuurei as he was getting to punch him, and soon after so was everybody else. The bar fight had begun.[/b]

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon was surprised by the keg breaking, he hadn't realized he had applied so much pressure. The barrel's remains fell to the grassy floor to which the giant then began collecting the pieces, feeling bad about it. By what Yuurei had stated concerning the museum, Gideon took note about how Yuurei viewed weaponry, specifically swords, he spoke about them as if they were sentient beings, which seemed a bit odd simply because they had names, or so the giant had thought.

The giant was in the middle of picking up the keg pieces when he had heard a woman scream. However the moment he looked up, he spotted Yuurei's chair nearly being toppled over, but fell back into place... but no Yuurei. Gideon looked about and it had taken him a moment to spot the situation at hand: Yuurei was in confrontation with another man who seem to be heated, the waitress was there as well, frightened and being held by the angered intoxicated man.

"Ah crap" the words escaped from Gideon's mouth. Though the enemy wasn't marine or a mutated monster, starting a bar fight would still be a problem, "Oi, is there a problem?" just as Gideon finished his question, someone in the back of the tavern had tossed a chair into the air while shouting something incoherent which then caused an uproar. Someone jumped over a table and punched another man before he landed on the ground. Then another man picked up another chair and was about to strike Yuurei from behind; Gideon, as quickly as he could, reached out a hand and caught the man into his hand and pulled it out right before tossing him aside a couple of blocks down.

"Yuurei, I got your back" Gideon gave a thumbs up which he then used to shove back into the tavern to meet another man who stood a boxing stance.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had avoided the man who had tossed a punched at him from behind, and there was another person with a chair making his way towards him, but his friend had gotten to him. He heard his friend, and he had a smirk on his face as he knew that he would have his back. Still, the other people in the tavern had participated in this premature bar fight. He didn’t want this to happen, but it was happening now. The woman was smack down in the middle of this, she had tried to step away from this, but she couldn’t because she was surrounded. The thief quickly made his way towards the waitress and held her close to him. ”No worries. Stay near me and you will not be harmed.” He told her this with a smile on his face. She nodded as she believed his words, for he was the one that stood up to these people before she got hit.

Yuurei looked to his right as he could see someone coming towards that side, and his eyes moved towards his left to see another person doing the same thing. An attack from both side. How nice of them. They both swung their punches towards his face, and he had quickly weaved back to avoid both of their punches at the same time. He of course held the waitress close to him as she blushed from how close their face were. The two men had snuffed the lights out of each other as they stumbled back a feet or two before falling to the ground. There were more people from this specific crowd making their way towards him now. His eyes moved exceptionally fast as he could feel the presence of them inching closer to him. He placed Ichi back into sash, and grabbed the handle of both Kusanagi and Benihime into one hand knocked the man out using his blade in reverse.

He was quick to be knock out with Yuurei’s strength, which brought him to sigh. ”Can we not fight?! There is no point to this!” He shouted, but these guys didn’t care what came out of his mouth. They rushed at him in one at a time, some in pairs, and even some in threes. Yuurei would do the same and it would be dodge their attacks, so they would avoid him, and the waitress, and then strike them with the back of his blades without hesitation. He didn’t want to kill them because it was just a bunch of drunks. These guys didn’t know better, and he figured they would be sorry and apologized when they woke up. He did, however, activate his Haki, for he didn’t want to get hit, or allow the waitress to get hit either.

The swordsman noticed that the way he was beating these people up only got the rest of them riled up. ”How are you letting this man beat you all up! Take him out and that bitch as well!” This guy was angry from what Yuurei could tell, but the people he was with had listened to him, and nodded. ”Have you done this before?” She asked him. ”I do fight a lot, but no I don’t do bar fights. I just couldn’t sit there, and watch you be harmed.” He smiled at her and she blushed when she heard his words. He noticed a lot of them had rushed towards him this time. He ducked with the first attack, which led to the man behind to get smacked by a chair. He got up and noticed that another person rushing towards him, and he thrusted his right leg straight into the man’s chest.

That brought him to the ground, and he took the same leg, and thrusted it backwards to hit another man who was coming at him from behind. Yuurei spun around this time as he smacked a few guys with the back of his swords to their face, and knocking them out. He looked at the rest of them, but it looked like they weren’t letting up. ”Are you guys kidding me. She didn’t do anything wrong. She even said sorry. Can you just let it go and leave?” he asked them, but knew the answer all too well. There were more men than he anticipated, and he started to get frustrated. He noticed that there was one person who had rushed over to hit him, and he saw that if he dodged it she would have gotten hit. That wasn’t good because he wasn’t going to allow that. It brought him to move, so his back was towards the man, and he used Armament to protect his back.

The chair broke on Yuurei’s back, and he sighed because he didn’t like that there was destruction happening to the tavern. His hand was brought back right after the strike had occurred, and Yuurei hit the man with the back of his hand instead of his sword. He was able to knock him out with that hit, and he knew he was going to have to take this guy out if he wanted to make them crumble.

2/20 Haki

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
With the tavern going into an uproar due to the barfight, innocent civilians ran out to avoid such rough housing; a few of them had no choice but to climb over Gideon's arm, which was stretched to reach inside the establishment, while others simply brushed pass the giant's face.

Peeking, as much as he could, inside, Gideon could see the fight rage on, although it seems like an all out rumble, most of them were going after Yuurei. He didn't understand why they were targeting friend primarily, at least not first, it had taken him a second to notice Yuurei's focus to be on protecting the girl, it brought up the possibility the first mate found himself into this trouble because of the girl.

Another guy with a chair came close to Yuurei and waitress but Gideon was quick and flicked the man away with his finger. Noticing this, three men rushed at the giant's hand and managed to grapple three of his fingers, which at first seemed funny, but was actually annoying and hurt. Sure, a giant like him would be able to swat these pests easily, if he was able to shift and use his other hand, problem was because of how he was laying and the fact that the opening to the tavern was only wide enough for just one arm and some passerby to run through, he was handicapped.

"He's using weapons!" someone called out. Gideon looked to find that at most a dozen of these ruffians drew blades and faced Yuurei who had drew his favored swords.

"Out of the frying pan and into the fire" Gideon sighed. He quickly swatted his hand, sending the three men who 'grappled' him flying and crashing into three of the sword-wielding ruffians. The thought crossed his mind of retrieving Jormungandr, but it was obvious there was no way of fitting the sword inside the tavern unless he intended on slicing the whole facility in half.

Then a scream caught his attention. In the back were a couple, a man was covering, protecting a woman like Yuurei was currently doing, the difference was Gideon was sure this guy wouldn't be able to protect the woman for long. The giant reached further in and grabbed the couple into his hand.

"Ow!" he felt one of the two bite him as he pulled them out.

The moment he opened his hands the woman pleaded, "Please don't eat us!"

"Don't worry, you're too rare" Gideon chuckled before he placed the couple onto the floor to which they then took advantage and ran away from the troubling tavern. He peeked back into the tavern and hesitated; putting his bare hand towards the major group was like throwing his hand on a set of blades, and he has never done that for anyone, not even his ex-girl.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei looked at the men that had drawn their swords, and they were ready to attack him. Still, his friend had done something and soon enough a few of them had been stopped. He could only chuckle at the scene as he focused on what was around him again. Throughout all of this he could tell that these guys were stubborn. Their friends were being taken out, yet they were still trying to take him down. The pirate watched two guys rushing towards him. They looked like they fought with each other from time to time, but he knew that they were no match for him. He side stepped to the side to avoid the attack of one of them, and the other man’s attack had been blocked by Yuurei’s blades. He made sure that he didn’t cut the man with his blade, and his main form of attack weren’t his weapons right now.

The thief had brought his knee straight in the man’s abdomen, which brought him to stumble a bit, cough out saliva, and threw up a bit. Still, he dropped to the ground because the kick was powerful, and brought him to the ground. As for the other guy who had attacked Yuurei, he was met with an elbow to the side of his temple as he was turning around to attack Yuurei again, but that would never happen. Instead, the man would fall to the ground, and the rest of the people would take note of this. ”Okay! Enough is enough! If you all continue to fight, then I will make sure that this regular bar fight becomes a bloody mess, and nobody walks out of here alive!” He shouted this in the top of his lungs. He figured by taking down a bunch of his guys, the man would call them off.

That wasn’t the case, so he figured that it was time to intimidate them. Yuurei flipped his blades the right way now as they were ready to cut down anybody who got near him. There was an aura around him as well, which surrounded him, but didn’t leave him or affect anybody. Still, the people who looked at him would see the blue aura around him as his anger could be shown. The people who were in the outside part of the Tavern had stopped attacking each other, and even Yuurei. Each and every one of them had sweat dropped from the side of their face as they had stopped fighting. They listened to him alright, and they were nervous to even throw another punch. The man hesitated a bit as he was about to give another order, but he could see that his friends were scared out of their mind.

Yuurei looked at the man who had started all of this, and wondered what he was going to say. ”Leave this place, and take all your friends with you!” He shouted again, and the man’s mouth was open, but he couldn’t spit out any words towards Yuurei. Instead, he turned his attention to his friends and gather enough energy to talk. ”Let’s leave this place guys. Grab anybody who can’t move, and let’s go. He is going to regret the day he did this.” He said this as he helped out with grabbing those who couldn’t get up and rushed off in a direction. Yuurei sighed when he watched this happen, and soon enough the tavern had been dispersed of the crowd that were rowdy. The waitress blushed when she saw this because she didn’t think someone would be able to have such power with his voice.

”Thank you for helping me.” She said to him. Yuurei blushed a bit and let go of her. ”It was my pleasure; I did what I would always do. Now I’m going to help you out with this mess.” He said as he moved towards a nearby chair and picked it up and placed next to a table. The owner of the Tavern came out after he heard the fighting stop, and he looked around to see the mess that was made. ”Alright everybody help clean this up, or we will be closing early tonight.” He warned them what would happen. Yuurei figured that, so it was why he decided to help out before being told. The waitress went to the owner, and whispered something to him. It made the owner nod, and look in the direction which Yuurei was located. ”As for you, kid with the long arms. You will be getting free drinks, and anybody who is with you. Still, you got to help out though before that happens.” He gave his orders, and walked away as the waitress helped out and some of the other people who worked here did the same thing.

The pirate picked up pieces of wood and placed it to the side as he figured that would be where the garbage would be placed at. Yuurei placed his swords away after he was tired of using one hand. He looked at Gideon real quick. ”Thank you for the help. Could you make sure to put the pile of broken wood to the side of the Tavern.” he said to his friend pointing in the direction where he would want them at. After a while the tavern would be cleaned up, and Yuurei took a seat on the chair that he was sitting on before. It was the only area that wasn’t messed with, but that probably because Gideon was there.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum