Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats Open Beta!
Make some friends, enemies, and Plot with them in the Plotting board.
Above all else, have fun and direct any questions you may have to staff!

I forgot my password

Strawhat Discord
Latest topics
» Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold
Today at 1:35 am by Batman4560

» [Event] Plata O Plomo
Today at 12:40 am by The Janitor

» The Phantom Raiders in: Defending the Charon
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by Batman4560

» Bounty Board
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Ghost

» Psycho Shooter - Isabella Nightingale
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by Kaito

» Notification Topic
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by Jade Emperor

» Ope ope no mi
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by Maverick

» Before they were famous! [Flashback][Open]
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by David

» Recount, Recoup, Reset
Yesterday at 8:35 pm by Kaito

Top posting users this week
Devroux

Maverick

Batman4560

Deep Bloo

Kaito

Noctis

Yuurei

Ghost

Melly

Risaka

Top posting users this month
Devroux

Maverick

Batman4560

Yuurei

Melly

Deep Bloo

Noctis

Risaka

Kaito

Ghost

Statistics
We have 167 registered users
The newest registered user is Juan's Alt

Our users have posted a total of 7232 messages in 1261 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Donia Sorrow: Scientist/Doctor

Approved Creations
Cyber-ware/Bio-ware:
Cybernetic and Organic Replacement Limbs/Organs/Other body parts.
Rank C:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~
Rank B:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~
Rank A:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~

Advanced Technology:
Anything else made beyond the normal limits of technology.
Rank D:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~
Rank C:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~
Rank B:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~
Rank A:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~

Witch's Brews:
Poisons, Drugs, and Cures
Rank D:
Rank C:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~
Rank B:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~
Rank A:
~Obtained~
~Not Obtained~

Explosives:
Bombs, Self-destruct mechanisms, and other things that go boom.
Rank D:
None Yet.
Rank C:
None Yet.
Rank B:
None Yet.
Rank A:
None Yet.

Last edited by darkheart9505 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile
Invention Type: Witch's Brews: Drug
Invention Name: Energy Steroid Basic(Strength)
Invention Class: D
Invention Description: The pills have a Purple and red checker design, are ovular in shape, and are water proof, only activating when cracked open with one's teeth. They stand 2 cm long by about 5 mm in diameter,
Crafting Points: 10
Invention Capabilities: This pill can be used to increase one's physical power, for a limited time
a) Each Pill provides two posts worth of Strength Amplification (+1 Doriki to Strength and Power, capping at +5), This happens by causing the adrenaline boosters in the brain to go into overdrive, allowing one to temporarily exceed their normal limit.
b) 1 Pill/Increase|10 pills/batch
c) After the end of the strength amplification,
One Pill: + 1 Doriki in Strength. (Minor Internal)
Stack Two Pills: + 2 Doriki Strength (Moderate Internal)
Stack Three Pills: +3 Doriki Strength (Major Internal)
Four Pills: + 4 Doriki Strength (Severe Internal)
Five Pills: + 5 Doriki Strength (Fatal - Death within three posts)
This allows a player to temporarily exceed the site limit of ten doriki distributed, but only to a limit of 15 total distributed

Invention Type: Witch's Brews: Drug
Invention Name: Energy Steroid Basic(Speed)
Invention Description: The pills have a Blue and Yellow checker design, are ovular in shape, and are water proof, only activating when cracked open with one's teeth. They stand 2 cm long by about 5 mm in diameter,
Invention Capabilities: This pill can be used to increase one's physical speed, for a limited time
a) Each Pill provides two posts worth of Speed Amplification (Essentially +1 Doriki to Speed and Agility, Capping at +5) This happens by causing the adrenaline boosters in the brain to go into overdrive, allowing one to temporarily exceed their normal limit
b) 1 Pill/Increase|10 pills/batch
c) One Pill: + 1 Doriki in Speed. (Minor Internal)
Stack Two Pills: + 2 Doriki Speed (Moderate Internal)
Stack Three Pills: +3 Doriki Speed (Major Internal)
Four Pills: + 4 Doriki Speed (Severe Internal)
Five Pills: + 5 Doriki Speed (Fatal - Death within three posts)
This allows a player to temporarily exceed the site limit of ten doriki distributed, but only to a limit of 15 total distributed

Last edited by darkheart9505 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
These are going to have to be at least C rank to make. For scientists at D rank you're making basic things like telescopes and Den Den's. Plus buffs like this are going to be extremely rare and hard to make as is. Think of it like this. If even making a basic and single ability boosting version of this pill were easy, than Cesar Clown would likely be able to hand these out like candy and have no side effects to them as is. Plus a lot of this is a little hard to follow. Does the pill scale with the user's stats? Also, under the guidelines for crafting, it states at C rank you can mix chemicals correctly and make robotics. Also can you elaborate on how you're going to be making this? It's a bit hard to make a real judgement call on this over all but either way it's gonna have to at least be a C rank invention.
http://strawhats.forumotion.com/t9-occupation-and-crafting

@Dingdongditcher
@ai47
@Kaito

Opinions?

View user profile

Kaito

Pirate
Pirate

Hmm.... As these are, I'm definitely going to have to deny them, not only because it's scaling system is peculiar but it's just a stretch all and all for D Rank invention. Though, you can still mess with chemicals and create pills, they wouldn't be even as refined as this.

I will permit you to have your Attribute Boost, just because I don't want to mess with a field of experimentation that your interested in. For now, at D Rank, these pills could be used to at most add +1 to people's Doriki Chart. I.e. if you have + 3 Doriki in one area, it'd take you to + 4 and still have the maximum cap of + 5 to gain the + 1 Attribute Tier. The difference with your drug is that you can use them in these specified areas, and not be bounded by the + 10 Doriki maximum rule.

Essentially, with your pills you can have at least one other attribute operating as if it's + 5 Doriki. So, three attributes could be possibly boosted at a time. But yeah for now, + 1 Doriki in one area. Drawback, since the drugs are enhancers and poorly produce, One Minor Internal Wound - Headache, Migarain, Irregular breathing etc. Every pill boosts + 1 but increases the Wound Tier, with the possibility of death - Heart Attacks, Torn Ligaments from moving faster than your body permits.

Be sure to note, that these pills can only be used to boost Original 2 Attributes allowed with 10 Total Doriki, or an additional third attribute. It's not all purpose to boost all of the available Attributes provided.

@Kaito

View user profile

Kaito

Pirate
Pirate

Mhm it's just simple to understand this way, you can stack + 1 with the pills but it'd increase the wound tier internally every time you stack.

For example. Let's say I have 10 Doriki. All my Attributes are Non-Prio.

I place five in Endurance. Five in Perception.
Meaning, I now operate at Teritary in these attributes.
With your pills, I can't boost End or Percept, they are at the max Doriki allocation.
However, I can boost now, a third attribute to + 5. Let's say, Speed.

One Pill: + 1 Doriki in Speed. (Minor Internal)
Stack Two Pills: + 2 Doriki Speed (Moderate Internal)
Stack Three Pills: +3 Doriki Speed (Major Internal)
Four Pills: + 4 Doriki Speed (Severe Internal)
Five Pills: + 5 Doriki Speed (Fatal - Death within three posts)

Obviously, as these specific pills increase, the wounds can be reduced up to a certain point and they'll become more readily useful.

Any other changes?
@Kaito

View user profile

Kaito

Pirate
Pirate

All I want to know now is how many pills can you make per craft? Like 10CP gets you how many pills?

View user profile

Kaito

Pirate
Pirate

10 Pills are fine. 2/2 go for it

Invention Description: A small round pill made of white powder about half a centimeter in diameter by about three millimeters tall.
Invention Capabilities:
a) These pills allow one to act as if any wound they have is one tier lower, note does not provide healing, only allows one to resist the pain of the wound. Works for 6 posts, doesn't stack(Doesn't allow for taking three to reduce the major to acting as if it weren't a wound), only works up to major wounds
b) 1 pill/dosage|25 pills/batch
c) The pill reduces the pain aspect of a wound or other injury by one tier,
Minor acts as None
Moderate acts as Minor
Major acts as Moderate
No effect on Severe or Fatal wounds

Invention Type: Explosives
Invention Name: Smoke Pellet
Invention Description: a grey pellet about a centimeter in diameter and half a centimeter tall
Invention Capabilities:
a) These pellets create a ten meter radius (20 meter diameter) sphere of smoke, when thrown against the ground or another solid object, which allows for the obscuring of vision.
b) 1 Pellet/use|5 pellets/Batch
c) These bombs reduce perception by one tier for the purpose of sight within the sphere of smoke, and for people looking into the smoke.

View user profile
Seems okay to me. 1/2

@Kaito
@ai47
@Melly

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum