Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: A man in search of a crew (voyage) Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 30Jm0lM

"Color of the boat? I don't know, I just don't like brown for a boat. I guess it just reminds me of every other boat I've seen and I'm sort of amazing so... I like to stand out. I suppose there is nothing wrong with the color. Maybe it will grow on me. Maybe we can decide on a new color when we get back from Skypiea." The Pirate Captain admitted while considering everything that was happening. The young man grinned over at Harley and Dai then gave the pair a smirk. "You said she holds thirty people?That's very impressive. It's even more impressive that you have been sailing this on your own, but now that we are here, make sure to put Mashyuu to work... That bum." Harley added then shot Mashyuu a death like glare. A cold chill ran down Mashyuu's spine and he gave everyone the weakest smile he had ever given.

"If it's all the same to you, I think I'd rather keep that as a meeting spot for the crew. I sort of really like the fact that you have kept it open to whoever you decide to bring on your ship. It's a really nice gesture." Mashyuu admitted while looking back at the office space. "How many decks are on the ship? Do you have any cannons or spear launchers on the vessel?" Harley already figured it would be impossible to row and that had her a bit worried. A moment later the pair of Mashyuu and Harley wandered down the steps of the trap door towards the second deck of the ship.

The duo waited for Dai to get comfortable but didn't say a word about him being a Fishman, honestly because they didn't care. Harley had treated all sorts of people in her time and like Mashyuu said earlier, he was a slave and a had wings, who was he to judge? "It's for sure roomy, lots of space to figure things out. So.. what's next? Oh how are we on supplies? Do we need to get anything before we take off?"

17A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: A man in search of a crew (voyage) Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:08 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
He merely would shrug off the man's comment about the color of the boat and continue to wait for them downstairs. "Perhaps it will grow on you but he who stands out most are often the easier to pick off." Or at least that's what he had thought of blending in was the more cautious route but it had its advantages. He looked over towards the women named Harley and smiled. bashfully "Once again you flatter me with your honeyed words of praise at my sailing capabilities." once again he would rub the back of his head embarrassed it had been a while since he had received praise from people his childhood was filled with many disciplines from his parents the only ray of light was his friends he had.

"Oh don't worry Harley everyone will all have an equal share in the amount of work on the ship as for how many levels the ship? She has three decks." He turned his attention back to Mashyuu and nodded his head. "Alright main office will be for meetings sounds fair as for cannons or spear launchers sad to say to report that she does not have any armaments currently." he held up his hand to mashyuu "I know what your going to say and don't complain about the weapons just haven't had the budget to get them."

He sighed and nodded his head and motioned for them to follow him. "Yes she is spacious, this was once a slaver's ship until it was reappropriated for a better cause then the previous owner disappeared and I claimed her for my own." He sighed and put his hands in his pocket and reached a door on the end and pushed it open revealing a fully stocked kitchen with dining area. "As for supplies I spent most of the budget on that seeing as I was unsure how long I would be out on sea alone so we are good on food and things of that sort."

He stepped into the kitchen and would take a seat at the head of the table on a plush-lined cushioned chair. "Lavatories are on the end of the hall boys on your left girls on the right each have there own bath and shower Harley can set up shop in any of the free rooms. as for whats next well does your crew have a name you never told me it."

18A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: A man in search of a crew (voyage) Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 30Jm0lM

"Ehh... as long as we have a way to defend ourselves I don't mind standing out." Mashyuu replied to the comment about blending in. He had never been raised to be ashamed of who or what he was, and unlike Dai, Mashyuu considered the fact that he was different a very good thing. It had never even crossed his mind that Dai had been discriminated against due to the way he looked. "I'm not flattering you, I'm just impressed. You clearly have skill and should be proud of that. On the seas, you are an invaluable asset." Harley replied to the seemingly flustered Fishman.

Three decks, not bad, if you don't mind I think I'll put my office near the bathrooms just in case someone is very hurt and can't walk far... on second thought if something happens they might not want to smell it. Okay, opposite of the steps leading down to the third deck it is then." Harley reasoned to herself while rubbing her chin and trying to figure out how much space she would need to operate in and sleep in. "So, no weapons but that's okay for now. Maybe we can find some in Skypiea or something. Anyway if that doesn't pan out I can always fly over to enemy ships and drop you guys on them." The winged man half joked with a grin on his face.

"Slaver's ship eh? Well screw that. I'm glad you got it from them. Not like they deserve anything they own. They took it by force and forced others to suffer because of it. Likely honest and good people." "If we are gonna be Pirates, isn't that similar to what we will be doing?" "No, it's not. I'm not going to go out of my way to hurt anyone or rip families apart. I'm a pirate so I can live free and without the rules that help people like slavers." Mashyuu and Harley argued about the way the crew would work while looking into the kitchen and stopping in the doorway.

"Oi, yeah we got a name. It's the Phantom Raiders. Sort of has a great ring to it. We are clearly gonna be thieves of sorts being that we are Pirates, and I don't plan on sticking on any one island longer than we are welcomed if you know what I mean. So... yeah." "I hated that name a few days ago but I've grown to really like it." Harley chimed in. "So, will you join us? Can we count you among the Phantom Raiders? It sure seems like you're in and if this has all been a big hoax I'm gonna be really let down." Mashyuu admitted and walked up to extend his hand towards Dai one last time as a means to agree to crew up.

OOC:

19A man in search of a crew (voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: A man in search of a crew (voyage) Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
He smirked and shook his head at the captain's comment. "Agreed we will be fine no ones dared to mess with this massive ship yet." he blushed in his cheeks again at the way she spoke highly at him and cleared his throat and looked away towards the kitchen. He would rub his hand against his temples and cover his mouth with his left hand as he let out a yawn. he had been awake for too long he had barely slept at all since setting out from water seven. perhaps he would go and take a nap. He had dark circle under his eyes signs of sleep deprivation.

He chuckled at the women's comment about where she should place her office. "Third floor second door on the right noted if you need any help setting up shop please don't hesitate to ask to feel free to decorate however way you wish as well." once again he rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hand just how tired was he maybe it was the whiskey that was making him sleepy. he turned his attention back to the man known as mashyuu and nodded his head. "Maybe we can get some weapons up there at a discount since you're a resident hehe, also I thought skypeians couldn't fly I thought the wings were just an evolutionary thing interesting."

He nodded his head at the comment about the ship being once a slaver's ship. he would remain silent however not wishing to be rude and interrupt the man and would wait patiently. "well to be clear I didn't appropriate it the previous owner did so I can't take that credit." he was a modest man and would only take credit where credit was due it was just his preferred way of doing things somewhat like a code of honor. "phantom raider pirates not a bad name it'll grow on me." He saw the man once again extend his hand in friendship to the Fishman and he would reciprocate the offer in spade s and clasp the man's hand.

"No regrets on me joining this should prove to be an interesting partnership." He pulled his hand away and stood up and walked out the door "Now if you'll excuse this Fishman he's going to get some well-earned rest been up for the past few days and can barely keep my eyes open." He yawned loudly and walked down the hall and headed into his room and shut the door behind him and jumped onto his nice soft feathered comforter and almost instantly fell asleep.

(Exit dai)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum