Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Boy from the Florian Triangle EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Boy from the Florian Triangle EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Boy from the Florian Triangle EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Boy from the Florian Triangle EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Boy from the Florian Triangle EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Boy from the Florian Triangle EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Boy from the Florian Triangle EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Boy from the Florian Triangle EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Boy from the Florian Triangle EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Boy from the Florian Triangle Empty The Boy from the Florian Triangle Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pm

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor
Water 7
The Boy from the Florian Triangle Tumblr_o7orqvSHxD1ugdbx7o1_500
"Well that was unexpected." A ?¿? year old man by the name of Le`luce Valentine had stood in the town square of Water 7 and watched the broadcast of Soju. He humbly acknowledged the fact he was personally impressed with the pirate's performance, but he also felt something a bit more than that. Deep in the nebula of his dark soul, a small light shined that began to illuminate even the dustiest crevices of his being.  

The people around him murmured amongst one another in a confused fashion, but there was an undertone of fear in the flicker of their eyes and it was evident in the cadence of their speech. Only more experienced men of the sea would be able to sense this and Le`luce happened to be one of them, though he only appeared to be in his early twenties. After taking a moment to process what he was feeling and what he'd do with what he dubbed as inspiration, he made his way to the oceanfront. He was mindful of the instrument he had wrapped in cloth in his back that was taller than the 6 foot man himself and shaped like a rod as he did so.

There at the oceanfront many ships were docked, fishmongers were out and about, and a few odd-end peddlers were peddling. It was a typical day, at least for now. Le`luce had plans to change that now that such an interesting character had shown up. He wasn't accepting Soju's challenge to become a Super Nova, or even to explore this "Beginning of the End", but he was interested in meeting the son of the "Red King".

Walking to the edge of a pier, he grabbed the linen shrouded thing off his back and as if attempting to part the sea, he knocked the end of it against the wooden pier. At this action the wrappings became undone and unveiled a devilish yet lustrous looking obsidian black trident. He grabbed the weapon in his other hand as he let the rest of the cloth fall to the wooden boards beneath him. A few onlookers watched him carefully, as criminals rarely acted so tranquil and quiet, but very few "normal" people unsheathed weapons or behaved as Le`luce was now.

Extending his gaudy weapon to the surface of the water with one hand gripping the trident's staff and the other idle by his side, he closed his eyes as he poured his senses out into the world around him. With his level of prowess with this sixth sense, nearly the entirety of Water 7 was enshrouded in his spirit's embrace. "So many hearts have been stirred with this man's message. The world is definitely on the brink of something it's not ready for." He opened his eyes, though his sixth sense remained active and he monitored those who monitored him more closely than those who were unaware of what he was doing. Drawing a single circle in the water his trident touched, he lifted the weapon out of the water with his grip near the end of the shaft. "If you don't wish get caught in the mayhem that's about to unfold, I suggest you start sailing to another island now." He turned to face the populace that were examining him from afar. "In about ten minutes things are going to get very hectic." He rested his trident comfortably on his shoulder as he folded into a cross legged sit.

The time he game for those that wished to leave had passed, with none heading his warning. Many of the bystanders looked at the man with a curious expression and talked among themselves for the first few minutes. " Seems like a showman", said a mother holding her baby in her arms. A man from the crowd stepped forward and said,"No no no it's obviously just a crazy salesman trying to sell something stupid. I'm outta here". Many of those watching had left and returned back to what they were doing prior. Though, right at the moment the time he gave them ended. The island was bombarded with a low groan which alerted everyone of what was coming. Those that previously walked away came right back, and began to bombard the mysterious man with questions. He would though not say anything to end their questioning, as he already gave them a chance to avoid what was coming. Slowly he began to rise from his previous position. Walking outward he'd appear to walk on the very surface of the water. After a certain point he'd stop and turn back to them. The crowd had doubled in size at the point and their attention was on him. Eagerly awaiting to here what he had to say.

He did not speak toward them as it may seemed; rather directly to those he knew would listen to him. "Come, come and offer those before a sample of my powers! Titan of the Florian Triangle." Those in the crowd didn't understand anything he said, but many began to leave the area. Not for the reason as before but because they wanted to tell Marines of what this guy was saying. Just moment after he spoke and people began to go and tell on him something would happen that will go down in history as the most frighting moment in the history of Water 7. It pushed upward with more force than the knock up streams around Jaya. It blocked out the sun in mere minutes and it's menacing shadow blanketed the entirety of Water 7. The groan from earlier paled in comparison that would follow. You could say the groan was more like a whisper compared to the might roar of the Sea King that was before them. The roar alone seemed as if it would cause everything to buckle and crumble, but the structural damage done wasn't as sever as one would believe. Le`luce was no longer visible as no one paid attention to him when the Sea King had arrived. Where he was was on the head of the creature looking down on the island that was Water 7. This creature he sat on was something no one had ever seen before. Sea Kings had been known to be around. But no one ever thought one would be on this scale. With one swift action the Sea King could sink this very city if Le`luce demanded it, but he wouldn't. At least not the entirety of the island.

The beast would open its maw that dripped sea water. The droplets were not even a thought in the beasts' mind, but they were bigger than the tallest of men. With it's gullet opened, it'd spray a powerful stream of water. It'd sail above the gobs of onlookers at the dock and wipe out a large majority of the market district behind them. Some buildings trembled from the roar of this sea king, but now they were turned to ruins from this simple minded act. Le'luce wanted to speak to the masses, but he was much too far away from them to be heard. Besides they were now focused on fleeing the scene and anything he had to say now would fall on death ears even if he were in ear shot. "This spectacle should be enough to succeed in getting his attention I suppose." With his trident that was familiar to lands of a fantasy, he rapped on the head of the idle beast twice with the blunt end. The pupils of the titan of the sea widened then shrank back to their normal size. It immediately began to sink back into the sea and swim away from the destruction it just caused. Only its crown would remain above the surface, this being where Le`luce sat.

As he sailed away on this beast he mysteriously had control over, he came back from what felt like an out of body experience. It wasn't out of character for him, but it certainly wasn't something he had planned on doing today. I feel as though I've just become a vessel for Fate. This Soju character had his attention and he felt as though he neededto see what he was about in person.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum