Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Gotta Blast[Bounty]  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Gotta Blast[Bounty]  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Gotta Blast[Bounty]  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Gotta Blast[Bounty]  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Gotta Blast[Bounty]  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Gotta Blast[Bounty]  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Gotta Blast[Bounty]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Gotta Blast[Bounty]  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Gotta Blast[Bounty]  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gotta Blast[Bounty]  Empty Gotta Blast[Bounty] Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Gotta Blast[Bounty]  Iogj6r

"I haven't been here in a long time." Hannibal would say out loud in a hushed manner. How he arrived back to Marineford wasn't important at all. All that mattered was that he was here and he would be here for sometime. Officially, he was on medical leave. His left arm had been broken severely in multiple areas, this happening before he left Sandy Island. It was not just in a cast but also a sling. He couldn't describe in words how uncomfortable he felt within the thing. Itches he couldn't scratch and spotty pain that was unbearable at time were just the first things on his list of annoyances. Strangely, what he found to be the best thing for his pain was tea. He wanted some at this moment; but it'd be awhile before he'd be able to enjoy a cup in peace. No, even with him being on leave he had a meeting to attended before going off to do whatever he wanted.

Hannibal was not where he was when he first arrived. When he spoke was when he made it to the Oris Plaza, specifically by the Ox Bell. This was what sprung forth his earlier comment as he remembers when he was just a recruit. During their break in training him and a few others had lunch by this bell.

Flashback

"Hey, Hannibal." A Young lad around the same age of Hannibal would call out to him. He was walking over with around two other fresh marines. They were all new recruits having just arrived here after basic. They still were getting training but weren't being put through hell like before, well not as much.

"Huh?" Hannibal was sitting, indian style, in front of the Ox bell. He was placing some cheese on a cracker at the moment the other recruit called to him.

"I bet you my lunch you won't ring the bell."

"Eh?"
Hannibal just looked at him for a second, weighing his options. He did like the lunch that his friend had, as it was higher in quality than his cheese and crackers. But, ringing the bell could land him in some serious trouble. That though would only be if he got caught. "You know what Hannibal would sayas he got up and reach and grab the string connect to the bell, his grip was firm and a cocky smirk on his face as he began to speak again Give me the lunch boyo. " Hannibal would say. But, a firm grip would be on his shoulder before he'd pull the string. Turning his head he'd see it was his Commanding Officer, who didn't looked pleased.

Cut back to the present

Hannibal would shack his head as the amount of work he had to do after being caught even touching the bell was straight hell. Hannibal wouldn't wish such chores on even his rivals. He did enjoy it all back then though, as it was a different time. He didn't wave around his third eye but it was known that some were within the Marines at that time. But, with the incident that was brought forth because of the Red King that was no longer the case. If anyone were within the Marines still, that belonged to that race, would be keeping their identity a secret. Same used to be said about Hannibal. He knew multiple high ranking officials within the ranks of the Marine knew of his origins or at least those in charge of CP-4. His fun memory about how he got in trouble turned into something horrid, ruining his memories.

'Back in the day. The world wasn't so chaotic.'
Hannibal would think to himself as he'd stop thinking about anything other than the meeting he was going to. He couldn't bring himself down too much as he'd end up not attending the meeting. He had a decent walk ahead of him as it didn't go the usual route to reach the place, something going on at that entrance. Rather he'd go through the town to reach the Headquarters that way. He walked with his good hand in his pocket as he walked. He was not in a casual attire but rather in a suit; something he had worn in a long time. The jacket and pants were a dimgray suit were complimented with his black oxford dress shoes. His Duke blue dress shirt enhanced his cool color theme. But, his royal yellow tie gave him the color he needed. Unlike his time on Sandy Island Hannibal was dressed more presentable. Cleaned shaved and hair no longer was long and unkempt, but rather it was tightly secured with some strands left loose to hand on both sides of the ears.

2Gotta Blast[Bounty]  Empty Re: Gotta Blast[Bounty] Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:47 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Suddenly, a explosion would be heard. Immediately causing Hannibal to stop his accession up the stairs he was on. It was originating close to the area that Hannibal was within. Maybe a block or two away. Due to the location being the marineford town, where marines stationed here lived with their family, the building that exploded had to be someone's home. Hannibal would not overlook this explosion as he saw the plum of smoke pollute the sky above. Quickly, he began to run in the direction of the explosion after leaping from the stairs he was on. Picking up more and more speed as he ran on. He also began to cut through alleyways to get there quicker. Upon arriving he'd see that a few Marines had already arrived and combat the fire. It was wild and unforgiving as it would spread to two other near by homes.

The Marines combating the fire seemed to be like a well oiled machine the way they worked. But, with how this fire spread seemed a bit unnatural. Behind him he'd heard the scream of one of the owners, "Does anyone know if any is inside?" Hannibal would ask. From everyone they'd tell him that no one was there. Hannibal's next course of action was be set in stone as he'd step closer the raging fires that consumed the buildings. And with a wave of his hand it was over. A icy layer coating the buildings, quelling the flames. The homes would be checked and there really weren't anyone inside. Hannibal would also search, mainly to make sure his move didn't harm anyone. Honestly, that was the first time he did something like that on that scale. He had been practicing such a move on small things like water in cups. But actually seeing him do it on this scale gave him a large amount of confidence.

Hannibal would turn away from the scene, as he had no other purpose here. The meeting was to be starting at 12:00pm. At this time it was 10:00am. He had a good two hours before he needed to be at the meeting, so this incident didn’t take too much time. He planned to be the first there to show that his attendance has gotten better. As one of the reason he was demoted was due to not being on time to anything. Hannibal though was determined, somewhat, to change that. Only because of the people he was having this meeting with, as they weren’t small fry. A Vice Admiral was supposed to be one.

He had arrived back to the stairs he ran from earlier. It taking only about ten minutes to do so.

3Gotta Blast[Bounty]  Empty Re: Gotta Blast[Bounty] Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Spoiler:

His small was racing a million times a minutes. Well, not that much but it sure felt like it. He had done his biggest explosion yet, and it wasn't on a Military vessel. He wasn't above harming innocents he just wanted to try out something. With the confidence it had given him he felt he could go bigger. He'd begin to smile but his gaze would catch his reflection. Raising his hand to gently go over his glasgow smile. The memories of his torment as a child weighing heavy on him. No one helped him no one defended him. He'd grip his fists now. He was in a room that he knew no one would enter, as it has been one of his many hideouts. The cobwebs and accumulation of dust showed that this room was not used at. He was about to move head through one of the hole in the wall to traverse around like a rat.

But, the door that he never expected to open would. Shocked was the only word you could used to explain the feeling he had. He was in the center of the room as the door swung open and he saw the large Man peek his head in.

"Hmm." Hannibal would say as he'd look around the not so clean room. He had thought this was the room the meeting was to be held in. Soon his sights were on a dwarf something he hadn't seen in a very long time. The Marines had it's fair number of Humans, Fishmen, Mink, Long whatever limb, and even a few giants. But, dwarfs weren't that common. With a quick look over the guy didn't have on a marine uniform, but Hannibal thought nothing of it. He stood in the open door way. Pulling out a piece off paper and looking it over. It was his directions for the meeting. What room and floor. Somehow he got it mixed up.

Jack felt he had been found out, but he couldn't let it end here. He had stock piled sticks of dynamite within this room, along with other things used to cause explosions. He could use them to his advantage. But, he would not allow himself to be defeated by a Marine. He had a blade, a regular knife, that was strapped to his back. "So you've found me out huh!? Tch! You are just going to make blow this place up quicker."

"Huh? What are you going on about?" Hannibal would turn his back to the guy, and close the door. Ending the conflict before it had even really begun.

Jack was dumbfounded. The first Marine to catch him just turned his back to him and left. Even now the Marines didn't give him the time of day, even when he was doing wrong. He began to get angry at this, and would look around. He was within the main building and his room was full of explosive and explosive material. He'd begin to break open crates that he filled with these things so they littered the floor. And once done he'd pick up a stick of dynamite. But, before he'd light it the door would once again open. And again it would be the Marine from before.

"Hmm." Hannibal would look back as his paper he still had in his hand. He could've sworn he had made it to the right room, but he just ended up back here. "Now how in the...oh, the paper is upside down." Hannibal would speak out-loud. Unconcerned with the situation that was going on. "Hey...what is all of this?" Hannibal now paid more attention at what was going on. Seeing what was all over the ground and what the dwarf was holding.

Jack had enough of this, so he'd light the stick of dynamite and toss it forward at Hannibal. He knew the spot he was going to rush through to make it out of the blast range of he explosion that'd occur. He was confident that he could escape unscathed from this.

"Relax." Hannibal would wave his hand at the moment the stick was thrown at him. Freezing everything just as he did to the buildings before. Even the Dwarf that was already moving had been frozen in place. Hannibal would walk into the room further and pick up the small dwarf. He did not know what was going on at all, but he knew this little guy needed to dealt with. So, as he left the room with the dwarf in hand he'd stop the nearest marines.

"Yes, Captain Uchis?"

"I need you to take me to the infirmary."

"Sure, right this way sir."

It wouldn't take long for them to arrive and to Hannibal to explain what he had done. The Dwarf would be thawed out in a way to make sure he wasn't hurt that much. He was sleep and resting now, the time being 11:16am. After five minutes the dwarf would wake up, and the first thing he'd see was Hannibal.

"YOU!" Jack would yell.

"ME!" Hannibal would yell back at him.

Jack would jump to his feet and stood on the pillow he had previous rested his head on.

"You okay? I honestly didn't mean to freeze you, was a reflex. But you seem fine." Hannibal would say as he would stand up. He began to walk away as he was only here to make sure the little guy was okay. His bounty was not high enough that Hannibal would know it by hand.

"Where are you going!" Jack didn't know why he asked that question. He wasn't being arrested and he could escape. But something compelled him to stop the Man.

"Hmm?" Hannibal would turn around, "I have a meeting to get to. Just stayed to make sure you are alright."

"WHY?! I'm a pirate and I attacked you!" Jack would say. He was confused that he didn't even realize he let Hannibal know he was a Pirate. He had never had anyone show him any form of kindness, especially the Marines. He was a orphan. And when he was growing up he tried to join the Marines but they denied him. They also picked with him and ripped his face so. They were the reason he went down a bad path. And he expected them to one day kill him one day.

Hannibal would turn around and walk over to Jack. Jack seemed to brace himself for a attack as he did still feel weak from being frozen. But, all he got was a gentle pat on the head. "I guessed as much since you weren't wearing a uniform and throw a stick of dynamite at me. But, since no one knows that I was going to just leave you be." Hannibal wasn't really being nice it was a mixture of just not wanting to do any fighting. He already had a broken arm and what Daizo had told him still weighed heavy on his mind.

Jack had closed his eyes by the time Hannibal had place his hand on him. When he felt the Man's hand and heard what he said he was even more confused. "Why aren't you making fun of my face? Why aren't you beating me down and arresting me?"

"Chill, I'm not that BAD of a guy." Hannibal would remove his hand and sit back down. He thought after bringing the dwarf here he wouldn't have to deal with him anymore, but he needed to. The guy was obviously fighting some demons. And also what Daizo said compelled him to stay. "Honestly, you look cool. But I get if you don't like what happened to your face. We all have things about our self that we don't like...or people make us feel self conscious about. I know this well." Hannibal would say as he'd reveal his third eye. He did this just to show the dwarf he knew ridicule and oppression.  

"From you questions you've had it hard. So, tell me your story. Get out the pain you have, kid. I'll be a friend." Hannibal would say no longer really caring about being late to the meeting, he still didn't even know where it was. He wasn't the best with directions even with them being written down for him. Jack was hesitant at first but would tell his story to Hannibal. Telling the Marine everything he could about his sixteen years. By the time he finished it was 12:14pm.

Hannibal felt Jack's story and understood the hardships that someone like him had been through. A dwarf that had no one. Always picked on and when he saw Marines fighting pirates he wished to be like them, so people could look up to him. But, was denied and hurt when he tried to join their ranks. All of that sadness turned into rage eventually and that was the reason Jack was here on Marineford. To not really take out the Marines but make those he idealized be the ones to end his life. He came here to find a place to die. Even though he had almost a six million bounty he hadn't killed one person. Every ship, building, or area he attacked had no people. Property damage being his real crime.

"Okay, I will handle your bounty. Birdal and the CP owe me a few favors now so I can help you."

"How are you going to do that?"

"Well, I am going to make you a Marine. And hopefully have you under me. But, if you don’t want that I’d advise you leave the island. As if you do any forthy damage I will come for you." Hannibal would say before leaving. His destination was now to the meeting room.

Spoiler:

4Gotta Blast[Bounty]  Empty Re: Gotta Blast[Bounty] Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:43 pm

dingdongditcher

Pirate
Pirate

dingdongditcher
Summary: I liked the background information on Hannibal, who's good guy with a penchant for slightly breaking the rules. His laid back attitude also reminds me of garp and other higher ups. If that was all you needed to be kuzan, you already fit the bill. Razz Also the angle you took with Jack was really interesting. Not only does it show a more compassionate side that isn't shown much on the site,but you actually seemed like a marine and worthy of the moniker. For how you dealt with him and showed him that kindness. If I could award you jack as a npc, I would!

Beli: 15 million
Prestige: 1
I tacked on something extra because it was a good topic.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum