Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

Hello and welcome to Strawhats Open Beta!
Make some friends, enemies, and Plot with them in the Plotting board.
Above all else, have fun and direct any questions you may have to staff!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
We have 143 registered users
The newest registered user is Deep Sea Raider

Our users have posted a total of 4433 messages in 944 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Question relating to Rokushiki on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:09 am

When I reach captain, I'm able to begin at Intermediate as opposed to Novice. Thus If i was to wait till i was captain to use my free skill set and 3 skills. Will that skill set start at intermediate? [Just trying to confirm what i thinking]

Note I'm planning on custom versions of the stuff; Example a sort of mixture of Rankyaku and Shigan. Where I rapidly Punch forward; Unleashing a cannonball like projectile in the style of Rankyaku

View user profile

2 Re: Question relating to Rokushiki on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:18 am

Yep, that’s what the rule says but you’re going to try and quest without a skill set? It would just be easier to start out as a novice and buy the upgrade. That stipulation about being a captain would really only apply to people who have gotten captain in the application process. Unless you did already?

View user profile

3 Re: Question relating to Rokushiki on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:24 am

Yeah i'm going quest a little without a skill-set. I don't really have an idea of income related stuff yet, so saving 25mil seems like a good idea. Didn't even think of gunning for captain during my application.

Anyway thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: Question relating to Rokushiki on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:37 am

25 million is a lot regardless of where’s you are. That could be an entire voyage worth of beli. But eh it’s okay, I didn’t even know that rule existed till you mentioned it. Just make sure whatever you write makes sense for human level stuff and you’ll be okay.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum