Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

Hello and welcome to Strawhats Open Beta!
Make some friends, enemies, and Plot with them in the Plotting board.
Above all else, have fun and direct any questions you may have to staff!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
We have 143 registered users
The newest registered user is Deep Sea Raider

Our users have posted a total of 4434 messages in 945 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Winter Wonderland Check-In Topic on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:33 am

Winter Wonerland

Can you hear the Christmas Bell's Ringing. Everything is coming to the ultimate climax. After being thwarted by forces across the map, Santa's Helpers have scurried back to the Big Man in Red himself and reported of a select few's exploits. Wonderland, an island located off the Coast of Drum, has been the house of Santa's Secret Workshop for years and this year, it'll be the end of Christmas?

Well, I'll let that be left in the hands of the chosen. You decide. A magical sleigh will descend to pick up those on Santa's List, you'll be dropped off at Wonderland with Santa's Workshop in the distance or maybe you want to help old Saint Nick keep christmas going?

Be sure to mention in OCC Credits whether you are Team Red - Santa or Team Green - Jack Frost. They are no limits on each team, so you guys can kind of decide if you want it to be a team versus team thing. Or all band together to wipe out the other side.

This is event will be prompt base, meaning, the majority of the plot is up to the users participating. This thread is under invite only stipulations.

Nice List:

Wild Cards / Naughty List:

Notice # 1 wrote:The Event Thread will take place on Drum Island and participants will have to mention in their opening posts about their pick up by the Sleigh and arrival on Wonderland(Drum). Don't worry, you'll be sent back to your starting areas once this is all over, if you make it out alive. You can choose to either join up with Santa, Team Red or Thwart his plans, Team Green. Those who join Team Green will be paired with the Jack Frost NPC. Essentially, which ever team wins gets to be 'New' Santa or the Undisputed Santa.

All participants have 48 Hours to Check-In to this topic, after this point, if all five members on the Nice List don't make their check-in post, members from the Wild Card Slot can take their space. The submitted post in the Main Thread must cover, the sleigh's arrival, your decision on if you'll ride to Santa's worksop or defect half-way to Jack's side and it must end with you somewhere on Drum. Every round a Prompt will be placed and you'll have to react to the contents of the Prompt.

Notice # 2 wrote:Also, the first member of the Wild Card Spot to  submit to the Check-In Topic will be moved over into the main thread. Meaning, for example, if Kling, Tarte and Strat are all working on posts, but Kling posts first, then his will be accepted.

Keep moving forward.
View user profile

2 Re: Winter Wonderland Check-In Topic on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:01 am

Checking in. Team Green. Santa is a dick.

Last edited by Kaito on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Re: Winter Wonderland Check-In Topic on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:02 am

Gonna be going with Team Green. Gonna join my boy Jack Frost and maybe tell him my name this time around. Razz

View user profile

4 Re: Winter Wonderland Check-In Topic on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:23 am

Guess I'm joinin the cap on team green. Less go

View user profile

5 Re: Winter Wonderland Check-In Topic on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:38 pm

Since multiple pirates have decided to band against Santa, it's obvious that Santa must be in the right. I'll join Team Santa.

View user profile

6 Re: Winter Wonderland Check-In Topic on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:16 pm

And the deadline is up. The Main Thread will be posted in 24 Hours.

Team Santa - @Line
Team Jack Frost - @Kaito @Kappa @dingdongditcher

Keep moving forward.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum