Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats Open Beta!
Make some friends, enemies, and Plot with them in the Plotting board.
Above all else, have fun and direct any questions you may have to staff!

I forgot my password

Strawhat Discord
Latest topics
» GV: Treasure Hunt; Devil's Fruit
Today at 1:45 am by Yuurei

» Mashyuu vs the Cult of Gold
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by Batman4560

» Notification Topic
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by Batman4560

» A Return Home
Yesterday at 9:55 pm by Batman4560

» Fool's Gold COMMENCE!
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by Deep Bloo

» Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story)
Yesterday at 7:06 pm by Yuurei

» Whispered Knowledge
Yesterday at 7:00 pm by NPC

» Cactus Island Prompt
Yesterday at 6:36 pm by The Janitor

» Enemy Territory: Marineford......Warlord What?
Yesterday at 2:49 pm by Hannibal

Top posting users this week
Batman4560

Devroux

Yuurei

ai47

Kaito

Melly

Jui$y Crow

The Janitor

Risaka

Juan

Statistics
We have 155 registered users
The newest registered user is SupaKrilling

Our users have posted a total of 5701 messages in 1103 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rampaging Beast[Bounty] on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Watch the Throne

Basics

He had been on Jaya only one day; and he was already having a good time. His cup hadn't been even empty at all since he would take a seat within the bar he was currently within. It was filled to the brim with all sorts of people. Most were pirates. The diversity of people also was nice. As, no one seemed to care what the other was as long as they had a good time. Many people here were drunk, Fidel being one of them, and strangers became friends almost instantly. In the back Fidel was knocking back a few with a large brute with a blue Mohawk. They had first met on the streets of Mock town. The Mohawk man talking down on Fidel's hairstyle, and Fidel retorting to talk about the Blue haired guy's hair. The two instantly wanted to fight but both their stomachs would growl before they'd throw down. Fidel suggested they first grab something to eat and drink before killing each other, and the Man agreed. Well, after the first ten bottles each they forgot about their want to kill each other.

"Y-you...*hiccup* Know I don't even know yah name boyo. *hiccup*." Blue Mohawk would say.

"Fidel....Fiiiidddeeellll D. Marx."
Fidel would say as he'd as he'd take a drink from his cup. Two more bottles would be brought to their table.

"F...Fidrel. You are a cool cat man. I respect you....like i really do." The Blue Mohawk would grab the new bottle and begin to drink it all down in one go.

"A-and *hiccup* what is you name Blue...B B Bluuueee Mohawk guy." Fidel would grab the other bottle. He wouldn't drink right from it, as he'd look like he was holding a bottle if he did. Rather he'd pour some into his cup. He spilled some on the table but that was okay, he got enough in his cup so that it was filled to the brim. These two weren't the only ways within this place shit faced, as over half were. And they'd keep getting served drinks as long as they could pay. Twas how things were on a Island that Pirates were the main customers. Keeping them happy also played a part in them being served.

The amount of people with the bar Fidel was at least sixty, maybe even more. The staff were busy as they ran around serving and collecting Beli. They made bank from all of this but they weren't foolish. They made sure they had guards ready and able to take care of anyone that wanted to try and run out of the bill or take what didn't belong to them. Fighting among each other was fine they didn't care as long as the place didn't burn down. They've been open for years and knew how pirates acted when they got intoxicated. Killing was the only thing that wasn't allowed. That along with other rules were plastered on a sign outside of the entrance, so everyone coming in can read them. And also in multiple places within the building.  There were a few backrooms as those with enough Beli could get a room, as prostitutes also creep around within the establishment. They paid a portion to the owner though. Fidel wouldn't get their services, as he was almost tapped out. He was paying each time they got a knew bottle.

"Bill the Bull." Bill would say in response to Fidel as he'd sudden face-plant onto the table. He was done he had enough and needed to rest just a little bit. Fidel would look at him for a few minutes before starting to drink once again. His drinking buddy was done but that didn't stop Fidel. No, the young Stalin would keep drinking till he couldn't anymore. They were in the back of the bar in the corner near the rooms. Drinking wasn't the only thing Fidel had been doing as he had a few plates, most empty, pilled high on the table. When he wasn't drinking or talking he would be stuffing his face. Soon someone would get on a few instruments and begin to play a song, and it got Fidel feeling himself.

"YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM!"

Last edited by Gold. on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Rampaging Beast[Bounty] on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:01 am

Watch the Throne

Basics

The bar erupted into song. Even with most of the bastards slurring the worlds or not even knowing them at all, they joined in. This was why Fidel fucked with Mock Town, his people were here. He wished so much that he could once again brave the seas with a crew, and have moments like this. It wasn't a dream but a passion of his he held since being a youngin'. Even leaving the safety of his home to brave the seas at a young age. The memories of his old crew filled his head just as his cup was filled. As his mind plunged further and further into them the piss, not actually piss, would fill his belly. Soon though there was nothing and just like when his crew was slaughtered he was alone. This would be ever so prevalent from the nightmare Fidel would experience. But, like most tough time there was light at the end of the very dark tunnel. A Hand would reach out and he'd grab it, and at that time he would also awake from his alcohol induced coma.

He had a killer of a headache, his punishment for being a drunkard. Him being stretched over something that didn't stop moving didn't help either. "Oi...OI! Stop, all this damn moving." Fidel would say as he'd use his right hand to rub his face. His eyes were shut but he could feel the breeze and the heat from the sun. He was outside, and that wasn't the last place he remembered being. With his eyes finally open he'd see that he was within the forest. He didn't usually black out and roam around, well he wasn't sure. So being like this was strange. He knew that wasn't the case though as, after looking to the left and right, he would spot a few people and ahead and behind him.

"Oh! The boy is finally awake!" Fidel would hear those words and also a firm hand on his head.

"WATCH THE HAIR! Ouch!" Fidel yelling like he did just made the headache he had even worse. This wasn't the worst hangover he'd have but it still was something else. He'd push his head up to make the hand move and then slide forward and off of whatever it was he was riding on. He'd land right in a large puddle of mud, but that was okay. He'd stand up and see that it was Bill. And also the thing he rode on was a donkey. "Shit." Fidel would say as he got as much of the mud off of him.

"There should be a spring up ahead. You can wash up there if you want." Bill would say as he'd pat Fidel on the back as he passed him. The group would not stop their journey, and Fidel didn't ask about it. He didn't really care where they were going. If would ask what HE was doing here, but after he cleans at least his hair. He wasn't worried about having on dirty clothes. They'd arrive after around fifth-teen minutes of walking. Fidel wouldn't be the only one taking a break, as everyone would. Bill would fill his canteen before Fidel would dip his entire head into the spring. After a swish and swosh Fidel would raise his head back up, and get the rest of the mud out of it. He'd then proceed to shake his head to get the water off. Finally, he'd bring out a case that had a comb. He'd use that to fix his hair so that it was into it's usual pompadour style.

"Okay, okay. Now that my hair is handled. Bill, what the hell am I doing here?" Fidel would ask as he walked over to the sitting Man. As he had walked over to him he looked around to the others around. Known of them gave the impression that they were pals or anything like that. At most people would be in groups of two. One thing was for certain though. As most of them had some type of sword on their person.

"Well, brat. You seem to not be able to handle your spirit!" Bill would say as he'd pull out a flask. He thought about drinking from his canteen, but he'd save that for later. He'd drink a little bit before speaking again, wiping a bit of i from his bottom lip. "So, since I like yah. I brought you on my little trip that I do every...When do I do it again. Ah! My weekly trip. Today is Saturday, so yeah. "

'You passed out before I did.'
Fidel would think to himself at the first thing Bill would say to him. "And the destination of this trip?"

"Ah, you'll see the sign soon. Just get ready to watch a show boyo!" Bill would say as he'd stand up from the boulder he sat on. Putting away his flask, well after another swig, he'd whistle to get everyone attention. Unlike last time he would take the lead as the path they took to get here would end here at the Spring. Fidel followed near the Donkey that stayed within the middle of the pack. It seemed these things belonged to Bill, as he placed his canteen on the Donkey. Fidel began to wonder exactly where they'd be going and what show he'd be watching. He was curiouse so he wouldn't turn back and head to Mock Town.

View user profile

3 Re: Rampaging Beast[Bounty] on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Fidel D. Marx

Man with the White Hair

Fidel barely trusted Bill. He kept his eyes on the others also, counting their numbers. In total there were seven-teen of them. Seven of them were around a few feet from Fidel whilst the rest followed Bill eagerly. Those in the front obviously were brutes their weapons and attire allowing such an assumption to be made. Those within the back though all wore some type of traditional attire that you'd see on Wano, along with a katana. One of them within the back though wielded a Bisento. He large amount of killing intent coming from him. Fidel felt it when he first awoke, but he didn't say anything. It wasn't really directed to him but it is consuming. The seven behind Fidel also seemed more reserved than those in front. Honestly, if you think about it Fidel fit perfectly within the middle. He was a mixture of both in many ways. He did have something that made him different than them though. Soon Bill would whistle once again, and the seven in the back would stop.

Fidel and the Donkey would make it to the front, as at a point the  ten also would stop. Fidel would look at a run down shack. It was, honestly, a piece of shit and hard to look at. Whatever sorry soul lived there had to be insignificant. Well, that was what Fidel thought. He did hope this was not the place that Bill said a show was about to start. Fidel would look around and see that Bill had found himself another spot to sit at, that being a tree trunk. Fidel with the Donkey following him would go over to Bill. "What the hell is this?"

"Sit down and just watch kid, party doesn't start till someone makes a move." Bill would say as his flask was out again. Fidel would roll his eyes and shake his head; he already felt this was going to be a waste of time. Fidel would first unload all the crap on the Donkey, as the guy had been working hard. If he was going to rest he wanted to make sure this Animal could as well. Once he did that he'd sit down, the Donkey sitting next to him. Fidel would spot the sign that Bill was talking about. But, Fidel still couldn't read so it didn't really matter if he saw it or not. His focus would be on the group of ten that would circle the hut. They all had their weapons drawn. Soon as the drew closer and closer to the hut the door would slowly creak open. Then a Man, shorter than Fidel, would exit. He'd look around eye each of them. Then he'd suddenly erupt into laughter.

"Kukukukuku. Bill, I told you if you brought me another shitty group I'd come at you next."
Bounty:
Name: ‘White Snake’ Shoda
Bounty: 385,470,000
Description: An old man nearly 70 years old with very white hair down to his shoulders, and a small white cobra on his left cheek. In his prime he used to caused havoc all throughout the West Blue, and briefly in the Grandline. Many have fallen to his blade and even though he has retired, many still do. As those that have come hunting for him have never been seen again. It is also rumored that he wields an O Wazamono Katana. His location is actually known out of most bounties. He stays within a small hut outside of Mock Town on Jaya Island. Attributes: Willpower/spirit(P)
Bounty reward along with an O Wazamono Katana.

"HA! You know you won't attack me, Gramps. And besides they are a warm up for what is to come. The Main course just haven't shown themselves yet." Bill would yell out. Taking a swig from his flask once again. He'd then motion for Fidel to take a sip, and he would. Fidel's eyes drew right to the Man's sword that rested at his side. Though the guy would look weak and fragile, he wasn't. Fidel could just tell from how he stood, he had no openings. Then he felt it as it swept over the entire area, even he would witness his own death at the hand of that Man. But, fear wasn't what would consume Fidel, nor those around, but rather excitement was the only thing within them. Fidel was going to stand up but a firm hand would be felt on his shoulder, as it was Bill. Bill was not letting Fidel get up and head out to fight that guy.

What was filling this area was killing intent. Even more than that guy who had the Bisento. You could say it was hard to breath let alone move from where you were. You could see the beads of sweat dripping from the Men who were circling around the White haired Man instead of circling the hut. It seemed that they planned to attack the guy all at once, instead of fighting him one on one.

'So, a battle royal.' Fidel would think to himself as he watched. He wanted ro witness how that guy fought, and wasn't really worried about the others. None of them gave off the aura of someone strong so Fidel knew the fate they were going to follow. The spiral of death was going to consume more people this day, but that was normal. Those that decided to fight, no matter if they gave up on it, will fall victim to this spiral. And even when they died they would go a hell where the fighting didn't stop. Where the life you lived on this Earth will be your reality for eternity.

Their bodies would slump forward or backwards. A thud from their bodies hitting the ground would be heard. The amount of time that would transpire would be no more than thirty seconds. The speed that the attack was done was something Fidel couldn't even see. As though he was faster than most he was like other beings with normal perception. And the fast movements that Shoda used weren't something Fidel could keep up with. Not with how he was now. Despite that Fidel would begin to sweat and his heart began to race. He needed to fight this Man, even if he was outmatched. He was preparing to stand up but something consumed him. A large force seemed to push down on him and breathing started to prove difficult. Moving in anyway was out of the question as the killing intent that he felt wouldn't allow such a thing. Soon the one exuding this toxic aura would creep into the view of Fidel. It was the Man with the Bisento who had seemed to show the true extent of his killing intent. He would not attack or anything but begin to place each katana he had done. The weren't within their scabbards but the blades were saturated in blood. Fidel felt confident in who blood that belonged to, but didn't understand the meaning.

"I've slain my Brothers to prove I am worthy to slay you. And become the new owner of Wado Ichimonji. "

"Brothers in arms? Or your actual Brothers?" Shoda would ask the Man.

"They were of my Blood."

Shoda would begin to shake his head is disgust and would then spit on the ground. "You...*cough cough* Shoda would stop himself and begin to cough. It sounded as if he was going to drop dead from how he coughed. But soon he'd stop, a bit of blood with his palm. You are not worthy of my blade."

View user profile

4 Re: Rampaging Beast[Bounty] on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Fidel D. Marx

Man with the White Hair

A firm hand would be placed onto the shoulder of Fidel, causing him to relax. Fidel would begin to control his breathing, closing his eyes for only a second before reopening them. The toxic killing intent still looming around heavily. Fidel felt at peace within it though as it just happening suddenly was what caused him to freeze up. Now that he was aware and back on guard he was back to his old self.

"Is it strange that I want to join into the fight." Fidel would suddenly say. Only Bill would be able to hear him. One reason was because Fidel didn't say it loud enough that everyone could hear what he said. And the second reason is because those two no longer were focused on anything but their battle.

Bill would ponder on what to say because he spoke. "I wouldn't jump into that fight. And I doubt you'd be strong enough....well strong enough to fight that Old guy. Shoda isn't a joke even at his age. The other guy though is more up your alley." Bill spoke bluntly and without really holding back any of his words.

"Regardless of how strong he is. I will fight him." Fidel would say as he began to walk forward. He'd stop though as the two began their clash. Fear wasn't what stopped him but rather amazement at how the two of them clashed. It wasn't as fast as last time when Shoda took down that ground. Fidel was glad about that though as he'd be able to keep up more with he fight when they moved at their current speed. Every move they made was not wasted at all. Never has Fidel seen such a display of swordsmanship. In his life he had only fought around Pirates. There was only one other person that he knew of that fought like them. And that was his Teacher. Strangely watching Shoda more Fidel was reminded more about his Teacher. Their fight style was so eerily similar is made Fidel feel strange. A lot of emotions began to overcome Fidel, and he didn't like it. Not at all. So, without anymore hesitation he'd push forward getting to his optimal speed after just a few steps. He didn't plan to head into the clashing of the two head on; no he went toward one of the swords sticking out of the ground. Firmly he grabbed onto the hilt of the blade and pulled it out of the ground. At this moment he was only a meter away from the two. That distance soon would be closed and this time Fidel would let them know he mean't business. Even with his speed them being aware of him joining into the fray wasn't hard. But, the feeling that they'd feel upon him getting closer was strange. As the large amount of killing intent that began to burst from the boy was impressive. They weren't intimated at all by his killing intent. What alarmed them was this Boy's was a Monster.

Skill:

Name: Monstrous
Description: Using the heavy presence of Killing Intent in the Assassination style, the user projects his murderous intentions in the form of a non-tangible vision of him executing the target. This can force a sight of precognition that Kenbunshoku Haki gives one onto the target whether it is active, awakened, or not. While it can be confused with Haoshoku Haki, it doesn't have the power to incapacitate anyone or anything and simply works to intimidate someone with killing intent to momentarily stun or paralyze someone. The vision can be project out from the user's own fram like seen in the gif above or the sight can be sheerly mental like when Luffy faced off with Dracule Mihawk and could foresee Mihawk would cut his hands off if he attacked him, etc. The image projected may not necessarily be the approach the user takes, so not only is this used to open the targets defense, but it can also be used to make the target think a certain attack is coming when in fact another will be employed. The stun last for 1.5 seconds and the skill can be inflicted  to anyone with with Spirit & Willpower lower than the user by one. The max amount of PCs that can be effected is one whilst a max of ten grunts can be effected.

Range: Short 1m-15m
Attribute: Spirit & Willpower: Secondary
Theme: (Which Theme is this Skill using.)

View user profile

5 Re: Rampaging Beast[Bounty] on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03 pm

Fidel D. Marx

Man with the White Hair

He would be cut down seconds after getting into range. Who had done this was none other than Shifa due to him being the closest to Fidel. Fidel though wasn’t the only person to be cut down from this sudden attack, as the other Warrior had been cut down as well. His wound was fatal whilst Fidel’s was only major. Luck was the only thing that had those two not in opposite places, as Fidel could’ve been the one day here today.

Shoda having bested all challengers would stand over Fidel who was lying there in a pool of his own blood. The katana within the hand of Shoda would only be inches away from the head of the downed Fidel, it would take only a bit of effort for the blade to be pushed into the skull of Fidel. As Shoda could and planned to kill this boy, as he was like the rest. Closing his eyes for a second as out of all the fighters he had faced Fidel was the youngest. And Shoda didn’t like to be the one to kill the youth. But when you pick up the sword and want to play with the big boys Shoda couldn’t hold back. Not unless he saw something special from that person, that was his only exception. He would’ve let the warrior that killed his brothers lived if he hadn’t only defeated them and left them alive.

Bishop had a serious look on his face but wouldn’t move. A mixture of fear and understanding there was nothing he could do being he reason for this. That didn’t mean he didn’t want to save Fidel, but he knew his limits. And something else was keeping him from risking his life for the boy. “I guess I failed the mission.” Bishop would mumble to himself as he’d close his eyes. He had seen a lot of horros in his life and countless people have died before him. But, he couldn’t bring himself to see Fidel killed like this.

The blade would be pushed down the force cracking the ground below it. And once it was done Shofa would open his eyes but would be shocked. But, a smirk would creep along his wrinkled face at what he’d see. “Damn, you are special.” Him saying this also caused Bishop to open his eyes and see that Fidel was back up and standing. The boy panting heavily from the large scar that swiveled down his chest. The blood from the wound pouring blood onto the ground. The limits of a mere human being pushed due to his willpower.

“Is that really all you got? Should’ve killed me when you had the chance!” Fidel’s confidence and ego knew no bounds. Even with being faced against someone leagues above him he was not afraid. His weapon did not even leave his hands once, even when he fell.

Last edited by Gold. on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: Rampaging Beast[Bounty] on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Fidel D. Marx

Man with the White Hair

Fidel would wake up in a cold sweat, what had happened prior being fuzzy. He didn’t even understand where he currently was. All he knew was his body was in tremendous pain all over. Every fiber of his being was screaming out in pain. Letting him know whatever had happened to him kicked his ass. Fidel still coherent enough would take in his surroundings as he painfully looked around. Taking in ever detail of the foreign area he was in. It was a small room that was poorly lit. There was a pit where a fire once was but at this time there were only embers that sparked and crackled here and there. The bed he was in was comfritable and on the floor were bandages, which he presumed were his. As Fidel also would be able to tell his torso was covered in bandages.

Due to the pain and the poor lighting that was all he could see of any significance. Laying back to rest his body was his next course of action. He was weary of this place but felt whoever brought him here was looking after his well being. As he sat there he’d stare up at the ceiling on the room he was within. “How the hell did I get here.” He’d say to himself as he began to get familiar with the pain. His tolerance over time improving. The last thing he remembered was standing out and taunting Shoda. Bill also came to his mind. He was the only person that would’ve saved him, if that was what happened.

He'd begin to bit his lower lip as he began to think. Trying his best to go over the events that transpired within his mind, but that wasn't working. So doing what Fidel did best he did what worked best with him. Slowly he would groggily sit up on the bed and look at the open floor before him. What he would do to fix the gaps in his memory is visualize what had happened before him. Placing himself somewhat out of body. As if he was just a spectator to what had happened. He'd start by imaging the environment that he was in. In his mind the wooden walls that were around him would slowly begin to morph into individuals trees and other small details: rocks, floral, animals, and the corpses. He'd then invision Shoda and the Man he was facing. Then himself and Bill. With everything there he would move on to visiling himself getting up and to the spot he was at when he was about to charge Shoda and the other Man. "Damn, my form was horrible. I need to work on that." Fidel would say out loud to himself. Slowly he'd begin to move through what had transpired as if it was a movie.

It was strange but that was how his brained worked. And how he has learns from things. That and going through them over again physically. Though he hasn't been able to read this is also how he has, after the crew incident, has trained himself. Watching others and than using them in his imaginations to train. He learned this when he was unable to learn to read. The one to teach him this being Issho.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum