Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
These Streets of Red (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
These Streets of Red (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
These Streets of Red (Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
These Streets of Red (Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
These Streets of Red (Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
These Streets of Red (Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
These Streets of Red (Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
These Streets of Red (Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
These Streets of Red (Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1These Streets of Red (Voyage) Empty These Streets of Red (Voyage) Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Prodi

Vagabond
Vagabond

Prodi

Ninth District

The room was softly lit by the candles in each corner, in the centre of the room stood a large mahogany desk with a red satin chair, behind the desk was a balcony looking out onto the incredible view of the ninth district.  The walls were decorated by various exquisite paintings and adorned some unique decorations.  This desk is where Leon resided as he was looking for information on a particular package being smuggled by a particular person that resided over a particular district within Baltigo, a kingpin.

These Streets of Red (Voyage) City_lights_by_uyre-d494dqa

“Come on it has to be here somewhere” Leon said to himself as he flicked through the ledger quickly scanning each of its pages. Footsteps could be heard scurrying in the distance along with the shouts of guards “Check the Boss’ office”.  With a deep sigh Leon murmured to himself “well looks like that’s my cue” as he jumped off the balcony into the streets below with journal in hand as soon as a Guard opened the door to a seemingly undisturbed room.  The guard rushed to the balcony to inspect the streets but didn’t notice anything suspicious as Leon had already ducked into an alley and the guard returned inside shouting “The room is clear, I think he got outside!!!!”

These Streets of Red (Voyage) Tumblr_nymt8ogln71utu32no1_500

Checking to see if the area was clear Leon placed the journal under his clothes as he hurriedly made his way back onto the streets filled with merchants of various goods, most illegally obtained but advertised for gain “Guess what I am looking for isn’t there either, would have to try and search somewhere else” he said to himself.  Leon was searching for information on a shipment of drugs that could potentially help those in the nil district who are sick as well as information on weapons that he could obtain to pit the kingpins against each other, after all no one likes someone competing and closing in on their niche market.

2These Streets of Red (Voyage) Empty Re: These Streets of Red (Voyage) Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Prodi

Vagabond
Vagabond

Prodi

Ninth District

This is the island of Baltigo where you can obtain almost anything in the world albeit not often by legal means.  The area island has nine districts each ruled by a kingpin who oversees everything and keeps records in a little book known as a ledger, this is one of the most vital things to the operation of a Kingpin.

Due to an upset that occured recently in the nil district the Kingpins have become restless and a few have been careless due to this which Leon was trying to use to his advantage to try and assist some persons in the nil district, trying to intercept information on weapons and drugs that can be used and trying to distract the kingpins by making it appear another kingpin was trying to encroach on their area and some of their businesses.

As Leon continued walking down the brick paved street away from the scene he had created at one of the Kingpins establishments the commotion of the guards organizing their search could be heard “Seems I may have to lay low for a while.” he thought to himself as he made a turn into an alley a shout was heard “THERE HE IS!!” a guard was in front of him, he charged seven meters down the alley and quickly rummaged through the crates that were there to retrieve his weapon that he hid while he infiltrated his target.  His weapon, Gaia-Tama, a scythe/warhammer combination, attached at the base of the handle is a chain that has a ring that can be worn by the wielder.

Leon could hear the hurried footsteps of guards on the brick paved street closing in on his location “Looks like I need a distraction or to have a fight” Leon murmured to himself as four guards turned into the alley charging at him “Get him!!!” shouted the guard leading the charge.  Leon readied himself for the encounter, he took his weapon raised it over his head and slammed the hammer into the ground knocking up debris taking up the full width of the small alley and up to fifteen meters away from him causing a burst of smoke and rubble to emerge from the alley into the street and the scream of the guards could be heard, as the dust settled the body of three guards could be seen unconscious in the alley as Leon had the fourth restrained with the chains of his weapon whispering into the guards ear “tell your boss i said, you don’t want to cross my boss, ok? Or else my boss will take over his territory” as he rendered the last guard unconscious.

Leon rounded up the three swords and one pistol from the guards and took the ten thousand beli that was on their person and other miscellaneous items “This isn’t much but a little is better than nothing tonight, I don’t like doing this but this is the best way I can help those in the district, right?” Leon spoke to himself with a slight frown as he entered the sewer system located five meters further down the alley.  Unbeknownst to most persons on Baltigo the sewer system links the ninth district to the nil district and these sewers is what Leon uses to avoid detection when necessary.

3These Streets of Red (Voyage) Empty Re: These Streets of Red (Voyage) Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Elcia Lockheart

Pirate
Pirate

Elcia Lockheart

Elcia Xei Lockheart

The Chained Maiden

Elcia had begun her relaxation in her a nearby stream, this part of the world seemed unaffected by the harsh winter like the other islands. Maybe that was due to it being on a completely different side of the sea? The mountain divided it from the snow storms. She was naked as the day she was born as she washed in the nearby river. She laid flat on her back in the bed of water as she began to float down the stream, staring at the sky. This was nice if only every day could be as relaxing as this one; however, she signed herself up for this job when she made a pact to protect the innocent and the weak. Elcia stood straight in the water as she poured some of her vanilla shampoo into her palm, it was in a small bottle that she carried around with her. Scrubbing it into her hair along with some strawberry conditioner, her hair would begin to radiate a Strawberry-Vanilla scent. Her body wash was no different, it was called "Sweet Pink Vanilla," it smelt like a hint of Vanilla with Roses. As she finished washing up, she would begin to air-dry the area was secluded not much around her besides a hillside with a nothing but shacks Even then no one from these poorly constructed structures, could see her unless they focused on her silhouette; however, they would only be able to see the back-side of her naked form. Once she was done air-drying she had finished putting on her brand-new attire. 

Which was a black yukata with red flowers decorating it and finally the icing on top of this cute attire, a lavender-white ribbon tied around her waist tightly. Once fully dressed and ready for the rest of her night she made her way to the main part of Baltigo its metropolis city.

Baltigo the place she was at currently was most popular for its high-technology vibes, thanks to the Revolutionists no doubt. As well it's booming business and crowd has brought some unwanted visitors who seemed to be here to stay as well. Black Market Dealers, Slavers, Thieves, and Mafias. Disgusting pigs, those were the real monsters of the sea; not the pirates. She wasn't a well-known pirate for the time being sure she had traveled by some of the meanest dogs of the sea- they rescued her and she worked among them but she never partook in anything that gave the woman a true name. It'd be a surprise if someone recognized her as a pirate, especially in her outfit for the night. 

As she made her way down one of the streets she noticed guards chasing someone. Due to her natural curiosity, the woman followed in hot pursuit. She laid low as she watched the commotion watching the man defeat the guards with ease.She started to follow this mysterious man as he made his way into a sewer system. Interest... so he robs people and then uses the sewers as a getaway. 

Elcia knew of these sewers systems, they linked the Ninth District to it's rejected brother district, Nil. She followed him into the sewers undetected, holding her rifle close in case he did pose a threat. When she stalked him to the end of the sewer she confronted him.

"Hey!" Elcia yelled, glaring at him. "You know your actions are punishable if caught." Smirking the woman chuckled, "Bad boys don't get away you know that right?"

Elcia then looked at him seriously, "Kay no more jokes... so why are you robbing the officials of this island? Your lucky I wasn't some serious assassin that worked for the kingpin."

The woman informed him on his luck- if she was sent here by the kingpin she had plenty of moments to pierce a bullet through his skull, but that wasn't in her nature- she knew the man had good heart.
| @Prodi |
ulla

Elcia's Attire:

4These Streets of Red (Voyage) Empty Re: These Streets of Red (Voyage) Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:46 pm

Prodi

Vagabond
Vagabond

Prodi

Nil District

Leon navigated his way through the sewer system heading towards the nil district, he suspected someone was in the sewers with him but he was not absolutely sure, if someone was they couldn't have been hostile else they would have made a move on him by now.  He shook his head removing the thoughts coming to the conclusion it might just be a kid exploring the sewer system.

As Leon emerged from the sewers he embraced the sight before his eyes, he admired the beautiful scenery of the district.  Others may have deemed this area a lost cause, somewhere that only trash and slums resided but what he saw was hidden potential, something lovely that no one gave another chance.

While in his daze looking upon the landscape Leon heard a delicate voice shout out to him from behind, he slowly turned around to see a beautiful lady in a floral yukata glaring at him with a smirk while wielding a gun.  Her statements seemed to be taunting yet teasing, Leon tilted his head confusion showing on his face.

Ascertaining that she wasn't a threat based on her queries on his activities and implying she didn't work for the kingpin Leon relaxed and turned his back to the beautiful stranger "If you're not involved with me or the kingpins then it's none of your business" he said as he walked away.  He doubted that she would give up so easily especially if someone as beautiful as her followed him though sewers just to ask him that.

He begun to walk into the trees and forested area just ahead of him towards the nil district below gesturing for the stranger to follow.  She may not have been hostile but if that were to change Leon believe he should be able to handle the situation or be able to escape at least but part of him felt like she wasn't too bad and could probably be trusted.

"For my name you can call me L for now, what's yours and why did you follow me?" he began talking not really concerned if she would answer him or not but he thought he would satisfy her curiosity a little and see how she reacted "as for what I was doing, I was defending myself and just took the spoils to help those that may be less fortunate, after all its's somewhat the motto of Baltigo" he continued as he paused in a small open area in the forest examining her face to see if her response would be truth or lie.

Growing up on an island of illegal transactions and backdoor deals it is a trait that one must learn in order not to be swindled or taken advantage of.  Albeit Leon didn't have much skill at it as he just followed his gut on who he should and shouldn't trust.  Once they didn't have ill intentions towards him he was usually cool with everyone.

5These Streets of Red (Voyage) Empty Re: These Streets of Red (Voyage) Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:37 am

Prodi

Vagabond
Vagabond

Prodi

Nil District

As Leon emerged from the bush and into the back alleys of the residential area of the nil district, the associate that followed him from the sewers has yet to respond to him and just followed in silence, this didn't really get to him it just seemed rude that he answered her questions but she didn't reciprocate the act.  The hustle and bustle of people on the streets and laughter of children could be heard as they approached closer to the main streets.

Leon emerged from the alley and made his way to the center of the district as he observed the people.  Children were playing in the streets as a few persons advertised their wares.  Among the cheerful smiles and the liveliness on the streets resided those that had times a little harder than others.  Leon approached a gentleman that looked like he hadn't eaten for a while that gloomily observed what those around him were doing.  Leon approached him and presented him with some beli he took from the guards earlier and proceeded towards the center of the district.  The man glanced at him with a grateful smile and gave a nod of appreciation as he walked away.

The lady that followed him has yet to say a word, yet she seemed to observe all of his actions with what seemed as a sense of interest and curiosity.  He wasn't sure what she was after if this was all she was going to do he would just ignore her for now.  He slowed as he approached a building, it looked somewhat decayed but stood out from the others, it had a sense of importance amongst the scene.

The pale exterior looked like it once adorned many decorations along with the flowers on the windowsill but now dawned vines and other vegetation crawling along its surface.  Footsteps could be heard running up and down the halls as they got closer along with the screams of laughter from children.  This building was an orphanage that housed children that were on their own it also operated as a clinic for those unable to get any attention.

6These Streets of Red (Voyage) Empty Re: These Streets of Red (Voyage) Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:26 pm

Prodi

Vagabond
Vagabond

Prodi

Nil District

Leon entered the orphanage and was briefly approached by a man dressed in black garbs.  He was tall and slender with an average build.  He wore glasses and had some grey hair but a youthful spunk. "Hey Shiro, how's it going?" Leon said as he approached the gentleman and shook his hand.  Shiro looked around Leon at the lady standing behind him "It's been going well thanks to your efforts" Shion replied "this lovely lady your new partner or grlfriend?"

Leon looked around at his associate and shook his head sternly.  "I have to go away for a while, it seems like some big things are going to happen soon" as Leon turned to leave he said "make sure to put these to good use" as he placed the weapons and beli he found in a chest.  Shiro nodded and waved goodbye.

The streets of the nil district seemed to have changed but Leon wasn't sure how.  Talks of the new tenth kingpin could be heard and it seemed like something may be going down.  Leon was unsure of what his next move should be.  Option one was to continue his work in the ninth district and help the nil district.  Option two was to confront this new kingpin and figure out his motives and potentially cause interference to disrupt his plans if he intended to hurt those in the nil district.

With all of these thoughts running through his head along with the confrontation that occurred with the guards in the ninth he believed it should have been enough of a disturbance for now until he made up his mind what to do.  He also had to figure out what he should do with this new associate of his that was just observing him without saying a word. "You may not like talking to me but we've been going around for a while, lets get something to eat".  It was getting late and it was clear he wasn't going to get any answers today but it was a plus since she could help him keep away from the sight of others.  It was time for him to fade into the night after this meal till he made a definitive plan of action.

END

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum