Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  Empty Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III) Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:16 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester
Grand Voyage Information:

Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  Cutmyp21
~ACT III BEGINS~
~THE TAKEDOWN OF MAD MIKE~

After he and Issac split ways, Elliot went back to headquarters to prepare for a long stake out. The long-leg just wanted to venture out just long enough to get a small sketch of the hideout, which was rumored to be an all white tower. Making his way by nightfall, he pushed through the snowy landscape until he came to a path made within in the snow leading right up to a three or four story tower with the faint hum of electrical works along with hammering and sawing sounds could be heard from it. Elliot got a close as he could without being discovered by the wandering eyes of the tower, but he only stayed long enough to quickly take in a couple of key entry points before trucking back in the snow towards Future City.

Upon reentering the city, Elliot stopped at one more place for a cup of coffee to help him quickly draw up a plan of attack on the Tower. It only looked to have one entrance at the front of it and it didn’t seem to have any windows until you got to the third or fourth story. Running through a couple of options, Elliot had decided to simply blow up the front down with a cannonball, and he hoped everything from there would kind of fall into place. He didn’t see much on the side of protection, but Mad Mike did have robotic grunts attack him in the city. It wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to see more at his hideout. He quickly finished his plans, coffee, paid, and left to head back to Marine base. He wanted to get back to HQ and crash before he set out again to take on the Mad scientist that had been tormenting the north part of Future City for months now.

Early the next morning, Elliot woke up normally, got dressed in his usual attire, and headed out towards Future City’s northern District. He made his way through the vast city while taking in the beautiful buildings that he hadn’t really admired in some time. He absolutely loved the concept of the futuristic technology being used through out the city. The long-leg marine stopped by his favorite shop to pick up some baked goodies and another coffee to fully wake him up for the task at hand. “Today is the today that I grab my first bounty.” Elliot thought while he chowed down on the pastry and drank all of his coffee in just a couple of good long drinks.

Luckily for the new bounty hunter, the weather had done it’s worse last night. The sun was actually visible in the skies above every now and again, but the normal overcast of the clouds were still scattered through the sky. He pulled up his blue hood before waling out of the last point before the worst conditions came around. Due to his height, he could still walk through the foot or so of snow with ease but he was just worried about freezing his ass off more as the day went on. He would definitely be working up a sweat to get to the hideout, fighting the criminals, and pulling his ass all the way back to headquarters was a lot of work to be doing in the harsh ass weather of Karakuri Island.

-Word Count: 563
-Tags:

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

~ACT III CONT.~

Closer and closer Elliot pushed, he could make out the sounds that everyone reported on. The loud sounds of hammering, electrical buzz, and sawing could be heard more and more. Upon reaching the front door of the hideout, he gave it a little txt push and the door wouldn’t open up at all. “Well, I suppose I will have to use the cannonball.” Elliot smirked a little bit when he placed his right palm on to the door. “Knock knock.” Elliot whispered as his hand and forearm up to his elbow changed into the barrel of a cannon. Suddenly he blew up the door into the hideout rather easily, the long-leg’s arm had reverted back to normal as he entered trough the door.

The inside of the hideout looked a lot like the outside in a sense. The cannonball had slammed through the door and came out the outside of the tower. The newly crated hole in the wall could possibly be resealed to prevent the harsh elements from getting in, but he hadn’t seen anyone guarding the entrance or anything. It was almost like they didn’t even expect anyone to come for them. Possibly because he didn’t believe he had a high enough bounty or what, but Elliot knew he had only a little bit of time before the henchmen or grunts of Mad Mike came running down the stairs towards him. The sounds of hammering and sawing had suddenly stopped whenever he knocked the door down. The faint electrical hum could still be heard throughout the little hideout, but the noise that snapped his attention towards staircase was the sounds of feet racing down them.

‘Well, I guess this means the party has started!” Elliot yelled as he pointed a finger gun at the stairway waiting for the grunt to makes its appearance. The grunt came running out from the stairwell with the same cloak on that the guys that attacked Elliot and Issac were wearing. He didn’t make a move at first when he saw Elliot but it didn’t take him before he charged at the young marine. The Marine’s right hand morphed into the barrel of a pistol before he released all six shots into the charging cloaked assailant. The assailant would dodge two of the bullets before the rest slammed into his legs knocking sparks and the assailant to the ground right before him. “Well, I guess you are another robotic grunt.” He sighed before “reloading” his finger gun and letting another bullet fly into the head of the robotic grunt. He could easily put a guess out there that Mad Mike had locked himself up in the upper floors of the hideout. Walking to the stairway, Elliot cupped his hands around his mouth before yelling up to Mad Mike. “Mike! I am coming up for ya! It would be better if you just gave up. These Robotic grunts aren’t doing much for ya.”

-Word Count: 490
-Tags:

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

Technique Used:

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Picking a Second Career! [GV] (Act III)  Cutmyp22
~ACT III ENDS~

Walking up the steps, Elliot made his way towards the top floors. He didn’t know what exactly he would be bombard with, but he figured it was another robotic grunt and Mad Mike Sveinstein. The rumor all pointed to that fact that Mike wasn’t a good fighter, but he could’ve been hiding his strength while his robotic grunt fought for him. He creeped pasted the first two floors easily, each contained bookshelves of blueprints, plans, and various small prototypes. They mainly focused around robotic technology compared to other forms of science. The last level of the little hideout was where the electrical hum was coming from. Opening up into a rather large room that was twice as large as the other levels, Elliot stood in the entrance of the stairwell looking out towards the duo standing on the far side of the room.

“Well, I suppose you are the guy coming after me, huh? You better watch out these Robots are some of my greatest creations!” He laughed uncontrollably while the cloaked robotic grunt stepped forward. “TAKE HIM OUT, BETA!” The grunt began to move forward but before he could do much. Elliot morphed his right arm into the end of a cannon barrel and launched a cannon round right into the chest of the robotic grunt propelling him out the window directly behind him. The Long-leg slid his hands into his pockets right after it returned to normal. “Well, I suppose you gotta give up now, Mike. You should just come with me now. I can almost bet my life that you will be placed somewhere kind of nice.” He held back a small chuckle before taking one step closer to Mad Mike, which would make them about fifteen meters apart.

Mike Sveinstein didn’t look like the average individual would. He wore a stitched together lab coat with what looked like a screw going in one side and out the other. He didn’t seem too nervous or scared, but he just looked at his opponent with an intense stare. “I should give up, huh? Nah, I think I gotta against put up a little fight!” As he ended his sentence, he darted forward with a rather quick burst of speed to catch the marine off guard with a couple of jabs to his left leg and stomach before he tried to slam him backing the wall with a dropkick! Unfortunately for Mad Mike, Elliot wasn’t going to get hit that easily again. He grabbed Mike’s hand with his left and struck him across the face with his right, which knocked Mad Mike back to a five meter mark. “Put your hands up!” Elliot yelled as his morphed both his fingers into finger guns!

Mad Mike stopped dead in his tracks as the finger gun were formed, and he didn’t seem to move a muscle at all. Elliot shot the mad scientist in the right knee and shoulder with a bullet from each gun sending him straight to the ground yelling in pain. He seemed to be in a lot of pain as the Marine walked towards him. Unbeknownst to Elliot Mike pulled a hidden knife from his boot while he approached him, Mad Mike waited until Elliot was close enough that dodging a point-blank thrust wasn’t possible. The knife would slice across his arm, forearm, and outside shoulder. In a fit of anger, Elliot struck Mike right in the jaw sending him into the dark, or better known as being knocked out.

“Well fuck, Mike. I gotta get this shit checked out now!” Elliot yelled as he examined his wounds. They were minor, but they were bleeding a little bit. The sting of the injuries weren’t anything too bad as he found some wires to tie up his hands and feet before throwing him up on his shoulder to carry him back to Future City. He looked around the floors as he descended the staircase towards the now blown open door. He made his way back through the snowy landscape to Future City, but Elliot decided to take the long way around the city to prevent any wandering eyes within the city limits. He didn’t want anyone trying to steal his bounty, but he honestly didn’t know if Mad Mike had built anymore grunts to try and help him escape. Eventually he made it back to the headquarters were he dropped off his bounty to get processed in, marked, and sent to a jail somewhere else.

After collecting his bounty for Mad Mike, Elliot went back to his old hideout to clear out all the robotics and metal for scrap. Elliot brought a rather large backpack to place all the papers and documents that he found helpful on Mike’s research. He took all the metal and robotic parts threw them into a canvas sack and proceeded to lug it all the way back to that woman’s shop that Issac had slept with. He carried all the parts back to that shop only to find out that she wasn’t around, but he scrapped it to one of the goons that were around the other day when Issac and Elliot came through there. Taking all his cash from everything, he finally went back to headquarters to disappear into his room for a couple of hours.

=======> Exit

-Word Count: 886
-Tags:

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum