Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Angel On The Battle Field :Part 1- All Of The Above EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal looked on as his temperature was at a 2100° degree exposure. With his battle-ax in hand and a few buildings on fire. He was breathing mighty heavily as he braced himself. Standing in front of him was a winged female. She was standing 5 feet and 10 inches tall. Her dark pink hair was short and spikey. She had wings just as long as her body. Her attire was that of a school girl uniform yet it had armor on it. Her breast size had to have been no smaller than a c plus cup. As she had on black dress shoes. Her eyes were red as she looked in at Zeal she would start to float up.

Lightly flapping her wings she would fire off yet another eye beam attack. Zeal would give off a roaring sound as he braced himself. Conjuring up more heat to focus on his weapon. He would stand tall as he takes on the eyebeam. His best clashing with hers. As he slowly tries to push her back but to no avail. Zeal was indeed in trouble even the pirate Drac was sent flying not too long ago. The eyebeam and heat beam would clash even more as they would get directed at other things. Blowing back houses as Zeal was starting to get pushed back.

The angel looking girl would soon soar up into the sky just as the attacks made a small 10 by 10 explosion. To which Zeal was able to nuke down some with his heat. But still, he was at a tight end. This fight has been going on for about 5 hours and it took its toll on Zeal. This girl no this thing appeared out of nowhere. Zeal would give off a smile as the angel was scanning him out. "Target body temperature is of the usual high for a human. His battle power has come to a halt at 10. Preparing to emulate and eliminate the target." Zeal looked on as the angel looking girl was battle worn as well. But just what was she who was she and why was she doing what she was doing? Zeal was holding his side as he looked on at her hoping to make more heat to aid him.

It could be game over if he does not plan this counter attack right. Thinking to himself of all these things but whoever she was she clearly was under control of that damn mad man. Yet another person who came out the blue. But he seems so familiar in a way. As he looked on soon he would hear gunshots. They were coming from the angel looking girl. "She could fire off guns as well. I get it she must be a cyborg or something of that nature." Time would sit still as he tried to lift his weapon. But Zeal was too battle worn to move. But Zeal would black out for a mere moment.

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Drac would look on as he slowly climbed out of the rubble of the house he went flying in. This pissed him off it was as if this thing they was fighting was countering any and all of their moves.But he was not too worried he was thrill about it all. His eyes would glow light blue just as the blue flames would start to cover his body. Drac would bust out of the broken down house and soar into the sky. Now in his phoenix form he would gain a even more power boost. The power of this devil fruit was a bad ass power indeed. Unlike a regular zoan this zoan user processed a legendary beast and that was the phoenix of the end.

Drac would watch as the winged freak of nature gain the upper hand on the marine Zeal. Timing it just right Drac if able would be able to jump right in front of the incoming bullets from the winged freak of nature. As the bullets pour on to him hopefully they did it would no doubt clash with his blue flames. But as Drac looked on he noticed something and that was that these bullets was not metal made. it was as if it was air being shot out at him.Now shit started to click in Drac head and that was that those air bullets was meant for Zeal. Meaning have they hit him they would have let of a small explosion per bullet due to Zeal heat. Drac would look back to Zeal and say, "I just knew you was weak but damn Zeal where is all that marine pride bull shit you speak of?"

Last edited by Draco on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
As Zeal took a deep breath he would close his eye smiling. Holding on to his ax with what might he had. Just as the angel girl came down at him floating some 20 meters away. She would dish out bullet fire at him. But to Zeal shock, as he opens his eyes he would see none other than that pirate from before. Tracy wacky or tacky a name along those lines. But Zeal could have sworn she killed him. So in Zeal mind, it was all about how he survived such a blow. But then he would see that the blue flames of the Phoenix were saving this fool from certain death.

Zeal would slowly stand up as he was all banged up. Just as the angel girl stopped firing her shots. Listening to what the pirate had said Zeal would smile. "Justice marine justice not pride and you are right. About what you said earlier pirate. This devil fruit I have is the strongest in all the seas and land. But mostly an offensive type of play. But you stole my family treasure you see and that is on my head. You process a devil fruit which could very well make you a yonko 1 day. So let's do it let's team up Pirate. Together is the only way we seem to have a chance against her. I will even show you how to do my family legendary move. Follow my lead and don't die I rather you serve your time." Zeal would say as he leaps off towards the angel girl.

Taking his battle ax Zeal body heat would rise to that of his 3000° degree max heat. This very notion started to cause the sand to turn to glass just by him standing on it. Rushing towards the cyborg Zeal would smile as her eyes started to turn red. She was, in fact, trying to read his moments to form a perfect counter to it. Looking from the angel viewpoint she looked on as the Phoenix flames started to glow up. As her scanners start to trace his air movements Zeal would get in close to her. Just as she was reading off Drac Phoenix ability. Zeal would smile as he knew it was his chance to attack. Taking his battle-ax he would throw it at her some 5 meters away. However, she was quick to dodge it by jumping right. Seeing as Zeal throw it to her right side.

That was just what he wanted as well a perfect chance to get in closer to her. The angel girl would look on to see this but was somewhat slow to move in time. Just as Zeal grabbed her she would look to him. Just as he cocked his first back her eyes would glow red as she flew some 50 meters up high. She was preparing to shoot a laser eye beam at him. Just as she did that Zeal would release he dropping down. But taking a closer look he could see his heat had an effect on her mental skin.

@Drac

Last edited by RedHood on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Whatever the hell this guy was going on about truly seemed to bore him to death. Well if this freak doesn't kill him first. But it was music to his ears to know that the marine would join up with him. A union that will most likely last for this day only. He would then watch as the man jumped like he was jumping for joy. So high the man went higher than the angel went just ass the two was fighting sky high things was moving too fast. Today have been such a crazy day for him and all he wanted to do was rob a bank.

The chances that that damn Marine Zeal would be in that very bank at that very time. It was well very crazy to say the least. A fight ended with Drac and this damn man teaming up. Drac started to give off a boss laugh as he took flight turning into his phoenix form. he would then blast himself into the air aiming for the duo fighting into the air. But just as the phoenix mad it within nine meters of the two. He would see Zeal falling from afar. seeing this only next to a beam coming his way. Quickly he would try to avoid it. Spinning around only to have the beam hit his right arm as his phoenix formed cried out a loud screech. This caused Drac to fall out of the sky as for some reason he left out of his full phoenix form. This was bad as Drac was now falling and falling fast. But looking at the winged freak of nature it was hovering down. Holding his arm Drac was in for a crash landing."Damn it all my arm why ain't I healing shit crazy."

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
As Zeal looked on falling from the sky he could not help but think of who could have created such a thing? Her battle style was not unusual she was a counter agent a pissed of a warrior. At this time Zeal body would be burning hot just as his steam cane about. Seeing her fire her beams at Drac this gave Zeal an opening. A very open opening he needed so badly. Taking his battle ax he was aiming at her so right but could he make the shot. Hoping all goes to plan but then he heard a loud noise. It was now other then Drac crying out in pain.

Zeal looked on but his chances to hit her could have just been a loss. "Damn it, pirate of all the times, you pick now to mess up." Zeal rage was heating him up even more. Just as he flipped himself over blowing out steam from his nose. This caused him to fly right towards Drac. Catching him in midair if he was allowed to. He would then drop down to the ground with Drac in hand he takes off behind the nearest building. Just as the angel cyborg started to hover down. She would land on the floor as her eyes went pitch black. The cyborg now was entering repair mode. This could be a blessing the duo needed since this fight started. Zeal looked on at her as she just stood still. Looking at Drac as he was still holding his arm after putting him down. He would smile as he just came up with an idea.

He looks back at Drac and smiled even more. "Drac could you still fight I truly need you now. You see I have a plan that could only work with you in mind. But I warn you it is our last shot if this fell then I just don't know what to do." Zeal would then began to hand his battle ax right over to Drac. Smiling at the pirate it was now or never.

Meanwhile right across from them within a building over on the other side of the street. Laid a man in a wheelchair. He stood about 6 feet even if he was to stand up. He had on large earphones and had a remote control with him. Staring at 5 tv monitors he was in a panic like state but was calm as could be. Wearing a long black coat and fox tail slippers. This man was known as a lot of things but kind-hearted was not 1 of them. This man is known to have the sickest mind in the world. They called him Dr.Weatherspoon and as he liked to the monitors he could see the angel cyborg. Pressing buttons on the remote he would smile as he slammed it down to the ground. "So type King is a failure aye well that is just too bad." He would watch from the safety of the building as Zeal body would cause a bright light to come about.

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
The pain he felt was odd as it was indeed something he ain't feel in weeks. Ever since he got his phoenix powers the pain would come and go. But the fact of the matter is Drac is tire as shit right now. This fight have taken him to his limits. It's crazy how one thing just one thing could change someone life forever. As he stood up he looked on at Zeal as he started to explain this plan of his. This caused him to smile as Drac blue flames started to spark up all around him. Starting with his arm as he smiled at the marine.

Drac knew this was his only chance to get away and beat this damn robot girl at the same damn time."Cool you know i'm all ready for whatever let us just end this shit already." Drac looked on as Zeal handed him his weapon. watching as Zeal body started to turn orange and red steam would pour from the man. Drac looked on with a what the fu*k moment but it was cool. Looking on he could still see how his day started and it was all good. But damn how it might look oh how it might end could be all bad."So let me get this right you want me to rush into her huh you crazy as shit buddy." Drac smiled as a bright light started to come off of Zeal this mother fu*cker was shining like the sun. Crazy but this could work Drac smiled as he turned into the full phoenix readying himself to take off at any moment. Looking over the buildings to see which way he was gonna fly his ass out of.

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Dr.Weatherspoon looked on as he saw the duo getting ready to attack. Using his right hand he was tapping on his wheelchair handle. Slowly and slowly he would look on as his monitor gain more and more data. Amazing information he will use in later dates. Smiling as he looked on just amazed at the 2 who put up quite a fight against his cyborg. "Oh wow seeing such a thing have alerted me of many errors in my plan. A perfect storm on it's own she was. But now it's time I go back to base 3 this plan will be sure to work. I see now 1 process the legend of a zoan which is the Phoenix I see. But the other heat I believe I didn't count on increasing so high. I will truly fix all these problems. " Dr.Weatherspoon smiled as his eye rolled to the back of his head.

Watching as Zeal summoned a heat barrier around type king. Just then he would begin to remember when he decided to lunch his attacks now. It was just like any other day. A day no one expected anything would happen. The day the kingdom was founded.

..........Flash-Back 18 Hours Earlier.......

Typing on his computer he would begin to upload the remaining battle data onto his cyborg. Looking at her she was a mad beauty and nobody would be able to take her down. Her wingspan was double her body size and was able to grow even bigger. But still retract as well if need be. Looking over her ruby red eyes was indeed as red as blood. As he continued to type the data uploaded to her was now compete. As he smiled he would active the wake-up call. Looking on as She opened her eyes he would smile at her. " Type king now is the time to show you off. I hope you are ready my dear girl?" She would look on at him as her scanners came online. Viewing him as creator she looked at him as a wicked smile came across her face.

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
Flash Back Mode:

Drac just now waking up after a long night of doing what he does best. He was living on top of a small hill in a large hunt made of sand. He looked on and seeing as the sand hunt need to to be kept up. It was time for him to get a new spot and that time was now. Walking up to the part of the hunt that would be consider the bathroom. He would grab the mouth wash as he looked and the mirror. He was a clearly dashing fellow all the females wanted to get high with him. He would wash out his mouth then processed to hop in his gear.

Putting on smell goods to be fresh most likely. He would look on as he walked out of his hunt. Looking on as his hunt was indeed filled with shit he been taking over the past few weeks. The thing is Drac went from a zero to hero real fast seeing as his bounty was indeed on the high side. He gave a big grinning smile as he opened up his arms. Just as the blue flames started to come around him. he would open his sand door and then closed it as he walked out. He would start to run as the wind picked up smiling on the cause he would jump up.Turning into the bird of legend all was very well epic in his eyes.I got an idea watch how I rob a bank and get the quick cash and then do the dash." Laughing at his new plan he would take off at top speed.

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Another day a better way is what Zeal mother use to say all the time. Never really understanding that logic until a few years ago. Putting on his marine uniform after getting out of the shower. Zeal was in high spirits today as any day. Because now he was ready to start his day. Stepping out of his room it was a semi off day. Which means even if he is off today he is still on the clock. But do someone in the marine does this for money or for the love of their unions. That question will always hunt him now and forever.

However, Zeal knew his answer to that very question but the real question is. Will, that answer to that question change in due time? Not really someone to overthink because that will leave to an overreaction. Zeal would leave seeing as he did get paid today. He would go over to Yara's bar. A face he would love to see on a regular basis. He would need to grab a bit of a couple things seeing as he did break a few things there. Zeal smiled as he started to walk towards the bank grabbing himself a nice basket of fruit in his way there. He was a hungry fellow early in the morning.

As he walked the streets the old so very streets of alabaska. The sand was very crazy to him. It always got stuck under his boots. Which meant he had to clean them out like every other day. But eating the fruit as he nearly made it to the bank his belly started to rumble. This was not good not a good signed at all. As he quickly raced his way to the bank waking inside. Looking around as everyone was saying hello to him. He quickly responded with hi's of his own. Before ramming it to the bathroom nearby. Quickly he would take off his jacket and battle ax as bombs came crashing down the moment he sat down.

@Drac

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
As he was flying high it was all good about ninety plus meters in the sky as people looked at him from below. He was on top of the world as most folk started to call the damn law to report that he was spotted headed in the northwest location. He looked down as he made it close to the bank smiling as he was flying all around it. There was nobody around to stop him from going crazy so shit was perfect for him. Not a soul insight that could stop this easy ass beli making job. AS he dropped down through the roof of the place it a made a loud crashing noise.The blue flames came around him as he looked on at everyone.Lets party again lets party again lets party again. I need party girls in my party world titties plastic ass fantasic." This was the tune Drac was singing as he came crashing down on mother fu*kers.

He looked on at them as fear came across they faces. Drac ain't come him to kill nobody maybe but still don't push him."Damn yall i just love that song you heard me. Check it out this the low down i need everybody to get down. Why because this is a fu*king robbery you stupid people. If all goes well I just might let yall asses live. So get this don"t nobody play hero or yall could end up a zero BITCHES." Drac in the bank and he plans on leaving it with money

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Fear, not folks even justice have to sit down for a while. This was Zeal mindset at the very moment. But as he was relaxing trying to find his peace of mind all was right up until a loud noise came running in. Causing his much needed personal break to go bye bye. The sound of the crash echoed far enough that Zeal was able to hear it. This caused him to raise his head to such a sound. "What in the world of governments was that and who is yelling such foolishness? Now I must go out and see for myself. At last, my work will never be truly done." Zeal would finish up his business as he got himself prepared to go out and solve this stupid problem.

Picking up his battle ax after getting dressed and refreshing up he would head out. Slowly but surely making his way towards the bank courtroom. The Moment he made it there he would see none other then what's his face. The man who called himself shaming Zeal months earlier. Anger surely went across his face but Zeal kept his cool. Pulling out his weapon he would try to get up and close to him. Looking on as he held up his weapon Zeal if able to get working meters of him would try to strike down at him.

Yelling out with rage as he looked at him "you fool you vald villain now is the time for me to beat you down." Zeal was indeed ready to rumble as this was a rematch he was waiting for. The bank people were indeed laying for out on the floor as Zeal smiled. An ally of justice was now here and no evil acts shall go unjustly. Zeal was not the 1 to temper with now was the time to act.

@Drac

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
As Drac had the beli in his hand he was all set to go not a soul tired him and for good damn reasons. But something was off this was to easy well what is not easy for him? Shit a lot of thing to be honest but no problem he could just go with the flow. All was well as Drac was on his way out he could hear foot steps coming his way. Thinking to himself that somebody is trying to be a hero. That was a big no no because now that just pissed off Drac. He would smile as he looked to the floor then up at the giant in the wall.

As the blue flames came around him he could hear a voice he didn't hear in quite sometime. Thinking to himself just where the hell did he hear that voice before? Just as the large man came to strike at him. His wings would come forth as he enter his hybrid form. As Drac look on the ax weapon would have hit his wings causing not a lot of damage as Drac flew back. This cause him to drop the beli he so l came to get. Putting a smile on Drac face just as he jumped ten meters in the air and started to fly. Looking down at Zeal he would smile at him."Long time no see lil bitch but to be honest with you i just knew we was gonna bump heads again. But get this my boy you dying this time and you can believe that." Drac started to smile as he was prepared to fight this fu*cker.

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal looked on as his weapon clashed with Drac Phoenix wings. Causing the pirate to fly back as Zeal stood his ground. Seeing as his will power overpowered his. Zeal would smile as he put his finger up in the air.  "I need all of you's to get out of here because things are about to heat up. So if you don't want to die then please leave now."Zeal looked on as the people would leave assuming Drac did not try anything to keep them there. But as the 2 started to square off outside the bank the marine was gathering about 15 in total.

Aiming their guns at the bank it was time to go to work. But they were waiting on the command to do so. Zeal was still inside the back and was preparing himself to fight this foolish ass person. Zeal pointed his battle ax at Drac then smiled. As his body heat started to raise up he would smile at him. "Do you truly think you stand a chance against me huh do you? Today is a very important day and you choose now to pull such a thing. I see you have gained yourself a reputation. But it all ends here you foolish vald villain." Zeal heat was now at  500° degrees. All was well for now as he saw Drac flying in the sky. Holding on his battle ax he would look on to see Drac moving oddly. Thinking just what was he planning? Also, he was wondering how good he got with his damn family devil fruit."So tell me this before I sent you to Impel Down how good are you with that devil fruit of yours?" Zeal wanted to know the time to test him was now.

Meanwhile outside a marine captain by the name Cody Beams was getting ready to issue his orders. Looking over his man and seeing that Zeal was still inside as most people came out. He looked on and pulled out his sword preparing to raid the bank. "Alright let's do this men on my command charge. Let's put an end to this child games." Looking on from afar was none other than Dr. Weatherspoon. A man with a mind of pure good but a heart of pure dirt. He watched as the marine got into position he would raise his hand. As he saw that he looked to type king and smiled at her. "Now my king it is time for you to debut let us began." He would say to her with a sinful voice.

@Drac

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
He looked on as Zeal told everyone to leave he guessed zeal didn't want people getting hurt. That was a pussy move you know sweet shit but all in all it was to be expected. As he watched the people leave one by one he could not help but notice how Zeal stood between him and them. This man really think he some sort of god or something. Drac could barely hold in his laughter it was that funny. He looked on as Zeal would ask him as stupid question based on his devil fruit. Just how strong he gotten with it aye? This put a big major grin on his face as he looked to him."Say why don't you come my way and find out Zeal. But i do warn your dumb ass this ain't no game this ain't for play play fool. I'm really is about that action." Drac was moving in the air being able to not really stay still. Hell he was still getting use to this devil fruit powers and being able to fly was one of those things he had to get use to.

Look on at Zeal as the people was now all gone Drac would smile as he saw them leave. True he could have held them for ransom but now was not the time. Drac was having the time of his life if one was to ask him though. Drac would smile as he started to fly around. If he was able then Drac would start to fly around Zeal being only ten meters away from him. Just what was this boss of a pirate planning on doing to this sucker of a marine.

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal would watch as the lowly pirate started to fly around him. Although he was glad that the people did, in fact, make it out ok. He put his full attention on Drac. Seeing the kid clearly knows. A thing or 2 about the devil fruit he is in control of. This angers him even more now than ever. But at last, Zeal would still keep his cool. He would smile as he started to heat up to a fearful degree of 1500°. Zeal was now in a best him half to death state of mind. The heatwave was sure to melt the pirate away if left unchecked. This was perfect for Zeal as the pirate had no idea what was about to come towards him.

As his body heated up steam would burst out his ears and nose. As his body started to turn red and orange. Soon Zeal would have his heat extent just a little. This was a shield like moment for him. Looking on at Drac Zeal would then leap at him. Aiming to swing his ax if he was able to get in 3 meters of him. Zeal using his right hand would swing at the pirate. With enough force that could level even high boulders.

Gunshots could be heard outside as captain Cody lifeless body was hanging by type king hand. She looked at him before dropping him down on the ground. As the remaining 3 marine grunts looked on firing at her the fear was in their eyes as laser beams were in hers. Firing them off as she quickly made work of the marine force that was here. Releasing her wings ad she flew some 18 meters up high as people were running away. Type king would start to release more eye beams. As small explosions started to come about. Buildings would be set ablaze as Dr.Weatherspoon looked on. Gaining more and more data on how his cyborg was performing.

He seemed to be at ease fire the moment gaining the insight on how she could use a melee type weapon."What people fail to realize is a battle is about adapting to the chaos around you and nothing more. Expect more tune-ups type king. We need to get you ready for that person." Meanwhile from within the bank a heatwave was coming fort. Zeal meant business this time.

@Drac

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum