Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Just another assignment hopefully EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Just another assignment hopefully EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Just another assignment hopefully EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Just another assignment hopefully EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Just another assignment hopefully EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Just another assignment hopefully EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Just another assignment hopefully EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Just another assignment hopefully EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Just another assignment hopefully EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just another assignment hopefully Empty Just another assignment hopefully Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:54 pm

MoonlightButterfly

Marine
Marine

MoonlightButterfly
Kaia was more or less screaming into the void internally, having been stationed in another frozen hellscape after some...disagreeable interactions involving her commanding officer, to say the least. At this point she knew very well how to survive on a winter island, thrive in that kind of environment even. She would almost enjoy it if it weren't for the unbearably cold temperature really. Well that and the fact she had another set of absolute geniuses at the base she had to deal with. In her mind they either were in the same boat she was or they were just either masochists or insane. In any case she'd close her coat more, getting more used to it by now as she waited for whoever was helping her so she could get this over with.

Another question she had theoretically was if they'd make her seem useless or just make it harder for her to rank up in general. If they were she could practically kiss her rank up to captain goodbye, and if not they were either going to be useless. There was also the possibility of her sheer lack of actual combat ability in comparison to others might just work completely against her in either case, though some respect given to her would be amazing given how she's received nothing like that as of late. Her lack of physical competency wasn't helping anything either, though by this point she'd accepted this to just be a fact and an obstacle she probably couldn't fix without killing her appearance.

She'd hop down from the ledge she was sitting on, pacing back and forth in front of the building as she thought. There wasn't a whole lot else to do, not even a can or rock to kick around. She'd eye an icicle, breaking it off to play with that for a bit maybe. Maybe see if it tasted different from other kinds of ice, but that didn't seem like a smart idea since she didn't want an embarrassing tongue-related incident. That'd be a fun one to explain. Instead of doing that, she just drew pictures in the snow with it. Was it immature? Probably, though she didn't care.

2Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:24 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

After his little outing with Robert, Elliot Royale Khun had discovered a lot about himself. He was granted some pretty amazing powers through that Devil Fruit that he consumed. The commanding officer at the base gave him another assignment and told him to meet her outside of the Headquarters. They debriefed him only on the basics before he walked out the front doors to go meet the other Marine he was teamed up with this time. Elliot was wearing his normal attire of blue jeans and a blue hoodie with a red stripe. He decided not to cover up his horns and made his way down the stairs. Everyone coming and going could see the fifteen foot tall Long-Leg man. They gave him a lot of side glances and evil eyes, but he caught the eye of another woman drawing something in the snow with an icicle.

Walking up behind her, Elliot gave a small cough to get the woman’s attention before speaking. “Hello, I am Elliot. I suppose we are teamed up to go check out all the scary noises and stuff.” He gave a small chuckle at the assignment they were given. He had just been on a small one to check out an area close to HQ before having to stop three men from robbing an elderly man. They were being assigned to go investigate an area where strange things were happening. Obviously the assignment was just busy work to keep everyone calm while they got everything running more smoothly with all the new recruits brought to Karakura Island. He had kept a lot of the details about the robbery to himself, because he had virtually crushed someone’s insides with a cannonball. He would be a perfect help in a fight if one was to arise during the simple investigation assignment.

-Word Count: 305
-Tags:

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

3Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:41 am

MoonlightButterfly

Marine
Marine

MoonlightButterfly
Kaia would stand up, her attention shifting a little too up than she expected to. She was a bit intimidated by this man, but it could be worse, much so in fact. She'd lean against the wall lazily, adjusting the sword on her belt looking slightly larger than she should be wielding normally, though only by a few centimeters at maximum. "Yeah, more or less. I mean, its probably pirates or something." She'd reply with a slight laugh, taking it as seriously as any busy work. "You think they assigned this to us to keep us busy?" She'd seem reasonable enough for now.

She had a general idea of where to go, though she was never good with exact instructions. Especially so on winter islands where it's borderline impossible to tell the scenery apart. She did know though that the place they were looking for was on the edge of town, an apparently older building. Around town there were rumors that the places on the edge of town had things most ween't supposed to see but she figured that was nothing more than baseless rumor due to the mere fact she was assigned to go there despite the fact she was more or less a faceless nobody in the grand scheme of things.

She'd snap out of her inner monologue to talk to the Elliot again. "Oh yeah, name's Kaia.Sorry to not mention it before." She'd extend a hand, embarrassed she forgot. "So what even made you get stationed here on Karakuri, like did you piss off a commanding officer or something?" She wanted to get a feel for the man, to see if he was relaxed or uptight, nice or not so nice, as well as somewhat testing how well she can get along with him and for how long that can last.

4Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:24 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

“Yeah, I do believe that. They had my roommate and myself running out to patrol apart of the city. It is truly beautiful here. The cold sucks but the building are all being made with futuristic technology.” Elliot looked down at the girl to take notice of her weaponry. The sword looks elegant in design, but he couldn’t notice anything brilliant. He looked back up at the all glass building before thinking about if he would show this woman his abilities. He could literally turn parts of his body into weaponry of his own.

The woman seemed to virtue off in her mind as well, because she introduced herself as Kaia before asking him about how he ended up in Karakuri. Obviously he would discuss his actual story; he only told Robert because he is his roommate and combat partner. “Well I didn’t necessary piss off people in the Military. I would say I am a Volunteer to be here.” He wasn’t really lying. He just left out the parts about his criminal beginnings. He could start a new legacy in the Marines or even in the World Government. “The Marines allow you to travel the world and see what is out here. Not every island is like this, but I might as well enjoy the snow and everything while I can.” Elliot smiled as he wanted to create something here. He could help put together a marine crew that could do some good. He didn’t need to be leader or anything. He was more of a solo fighter or duo fighter, but the thing is that everyone needs help on the seas. Every Island could potential end your life.

“So do you know where we are heading exactly? I patrolled the north part of town. Other than that, I am at a loss.” Elliot gave a small chuckle before pointing to the right or left waiting for Kaia to make a move. He was just told to assist his fellow marine. He kind of enjoyed the assignments because in the end they always got some form of money.

-Word Count: 349
-Tags: @MoonlightButterfly

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

5Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:34 pm

MoonlightButterfly

Marine
Marine

MoonlightButterfly
"Ahh the ol' patrol to keep em busy. I hate when that happens, though..." Her tone would be a bit less cheerful. "I mean I used to find it all beautiful, now it's just lonely. I mean yeah the tech here is nice but nobody except upper brass gets it." She'd sigh, being used to this sort of deal with getting sent somewhere and assigned with a partner with no understanding of her predicament at all. "I mean, I just object a little to an order or being sent to places like this instead of like, fun islands where people are and I get stuck in wastelands like this." She'd run the back of her head, her used to it but not exactly in that high of spirits due to it.

"But I don't get why you'd want to come here. I mean yeah you get to travel, but..look man." She'd turn to face him. "I've been an ensign for two years now, I'm just trying to get to captain or commodore rank at least so I can have that luxury of choice, but I know I'm too weak for it." She was reserved to her fate mostly, but she also was still working. "But I don't give up. I don't give up so I can lead a squad and leave this hellscape one day!" She'd smile back, trying to be less aggressive now. "I-I'm sorry.." She'd mumble, not admitting it but feeling bad for again going off on a co-worker.

"I do know where we're supposed to head. It's some real far back district to the west, basically uninhabited due to temperature." She'd resume her somewhat sarcastic mood. "But nooo, they just had to hear some scary noises that made grunts like us take care of it. Not like it could be the wind or anything." She really didn't understand why she specifically was sent but had a general idea that there were things she wasn't being told. Part of it she figured was as a suicide mission to make her a popsicle or otherwise just kill her since she was a filthy heathen that dared question authority or reason behind decisions made.

6Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:20 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Elliot let a small chuckle escape his lips as the woman mentioning that upper brass aerate only ones with access to that technology. “Well, The technology is being upgraded and studied by the Scientists at the Headquarters. I am luckily enough to be one of those. I am actually a part of a good number of assignments that deal with those. So just gotta wait a bit before you gain access, but they don’t plan on keeping it with Upper Brass.” Elliot gave a small smile before listening to the rest of what the lady was saying. He could tell she had been through some rather bad experiences when it came to the upper brass, commanding officers, or whatever else was placed in charge of her. Maybe she would finally get that chance to show them what she was made off, because this simply noise complaint could definitely go sideways at the drop of a hat.

She spoke on the place they needed to check out being in the west part of Future City. The west district was more or less inhabited, but they did have rumors that the more criminal based people seem to hang out. Elliot pivoted on his heels before turning towards the west and heading off in that direction. “Well, it could be something or not. All that matters is that we try to make all of our assignments the one that gets us on the Commanders radar. One Mission is all you need to make that jump.” Elliot gave another halfhearted smile before true forward towards the West District. “Do you have plan for this? We gunna split up and search the place? Maybe it will be easy and we can walk up on the strange noises happening!” Elliot seemed to be in a talkative mood right now, but he had so many plans for himself. That he just couldn’t stop his vision quest for the correct path to success and fame.

-Word Count: 327

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

7Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:55 pm

MoonlightButterfly

Marine
Marine

MoonlightButterfly
"Yeah, though if my boss is any indicator I won't be getting it even if others do." She'd laugh a bit. "Must be lucky though, to be able to have that kind of access.I mean, upper brass probably means Vice Admiral with my luck." She's remark, having been through hell and back as her personality would seem jaded and aggressive, like despite how young she is almost as if she's seen more years of combat, survival, bad management, and in general suffering than she would like to say. "I mean I don't know what I can do, lacking a devil fruit and all. I mean I'm basically a wet noodle in terms of manpower and general usefulness." She said in a neutral tone, one that said she was reserved to this fact due to it being true for so long. "I mean...if I ever find one I'm definitely gonna take my chances and eat it." She'd been around the grand line long enough to know that devil fruits were a gamble no matter how you look at it since you can end up really strong or really weak depending on your fruit.

She then hears him about plans and strategy, her having a plan in mind even though it was very dumb by most standards. She'd always had reasons behind dumbs things she does, but never the strength to back it up so this could work well this time if this Elliot was strong as he seemed. "Well, you may be able to be noticed yeah. Me though...not likely." She was being somewhat deprecating to be humorous, the tone she uses a whimsical one. "I mean, wouldn't want to be too amazing and make you unable to rank up, so I'll tone it down a bit more than usual." She'd giggle a bit. "Though for the plan...well, we see the surrounding area to see what's going on before entering, you stick with me and you act as more or less insurance that no lone enemy jumps us."

8Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:29 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

He listened to the fellow ensign while they made their way toward the West District and the abandoned warehouse. Kaia seemed to have a high opinion on the mysterious Devil Fruits. They had only recently came into the picture all around the world, but she seemed to have a little inkling like The Runaways did. “Should I tell her?” Elliot shrugged it off that idea quickly before turning another block further into the district and further into the cold. She seemed to make a joke about keeping quiet or less quiet. He wasn’t really listening to that part, because he guess that they were getting close to the warehouse.

Just another assignment hopefully Cutmyp17

The warehouse was massive, broken-down, and absolutely laid in ruin. It looked like it had been painted white before, but it was all chipped away with graffiti tagged all over it. It seemed to be pretty abandoned like the reports and there wasn’t any strange noises or anything of the like coming from it either. “Well, what is the plan? I got my sights on a bigger prize to earn my some recognition. So! By all means run the show, Ensign Kaia.” Elliot gave a small smirk before taking his right hand out of his pocket. If something did pop up to harm them, he needed to at least have one hand free to morph into a weapon if the Ensign didn’t stop them first. He didn’t want to use his abilities at all this time around. He didn’t need to be too flashy about them, which would mean he needed to make a run by the Marine Weapon Locker. He needed to pick himself out a Service Weapon.

-Word Count: 279
-Tags:@MoonlightButterfly

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

9Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:17 pm

MoonlightButterfly

Marine
Marine

MoonlightButterfly
She'd walk up to the building, noticing some of the pain hipped more noticeably, likely a result of human tampering at some point but the snow and ice on top of the chipping and graffiti made it too difficult for her to work out. Though she did motion Elliot over, finding the inside clean as if it's been lived in recently, some strange machines and things she didn't recognize off in the corner of the room, though not operational. She'd also smell the faintest scent of gunpowder, the traces faint to where a normal person wouldn't realize it's anything more than the expected old musty smell these kinds of places have but not too hard to notice since she was able to smell it.

"Well seems like someone has been here as of late. Go check the other rooms, I'll investigate here to see what I can find." She'd notice newer graffiti the more she enters, guns leaned on the wall that was out of sight initially, some doors leading to different rooms, the sound of footsteps coming from behind one of them briefly, a man yelling to a coworker, though stopping mid-sentence when Kaia spoke up. Neither of the two could make out exactly what the man said or what he looked like, but he sounded big and burly, with an almost german accent. Kaia would motion to Elliot to go in that direction since he looked capable and big enough to take anyone in a fight, as opposed to her, who was almost 3 times smaller than her affiliate. She'd have her hand on the hilt of her sword though, looking around the room for other things but finding nothing else out of the ordinary. Though there was one detail that did disturb her quite a bit; the same engraving that was standard on the marine's rifles appeared on these guns, and it didn't seem as if these were stolen. It actually looked like they either were ex-marines or the scarier option which was that there was an infiltration of marines on the island or a traitor.

10Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:33 am

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

The warehouse seemed to be better off in its shape than Elliot anticipated originally. Various kinds of unusable equipment were all moved to one of the corners in the vast warehouse. Kaia gave out an order for Elliot to go check the other rooms and everything while she stayed there to look around. Elliot almost laughed at the fact that he was being used to fill out the threat of danger for his fellow ensign. “No wonder she gets herself into trouble with the higher ups.” The sudden voice of a man further into the warehouse made Elliot smirk a little. He figured it would be something like this. Before heading back in that direction, Elliot bent down to pick up one of the rifles. He checked to make sure it was loaded, and pushed his back up against the wall before peeking into the next room.

A big burly man and a small coworker had stopped in their argument to try and listen for more voices in the other room. Putting his finger to his lips, Elliot kept looking around the room while the two men seemed to wait for the other shoe to drop. They didn’t wait long before they started moving more of the weapons further into the back of the Warehouse out of view. He honestly wanted to jump right into the fight, but he knew that he couldn’t use his Devil Fruit abilities. He could use the rifle in his hand in various different ways. He could actually shot one of them men before him, and he could swing it around like a club after that. He had the strength to do some damage with the butt of the gun.

-Word Count: 285

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

11Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:32 pm

MoonlightButterfly

Marine
Marine

MoonlightButterfly
Kaia was listening the the conflict Elliot had engaged in. She'd enter another of the doors nearest to her, voices of two men echoing from it briefly, before dissipating slowly along with the sound of boots hitting the floor. Her opening the door made the hinges creak, it sounding like someone was coming back in her direction. Unsurprisingly, that's exactly what was happening. This fact became obvious as what looked to be a formal lady in a long skirt and button up shirt with enters, clearly acknowledging Kaia's existence despite barely looking up from a small book she was reading. The defining feature that Kaia noticed though, was what looked like the beginning of some kind of tattoo on her neck, all but the tip of it hidden by the shirt collar.

Kaia would try to resolve this peacefully, though stay cautious. For all she knew, this woman could be a civilian or someone actually a threat. "Who are you? Why are you and the others here?" She'd keep her hand causally on the end of her sword in a non-threatening manner to at least have some grip on it if this did turn into a fight. Though most aren't weren't dumb enough to to just attack marines she figured, though due to the odd circumstances things might not be that simple.

"I'm not with the others, I'm here because I was paid to be."
She'd appear annoyed, holding a sarcastic tone like it's just a n annoyance more than anything.

Kaia was somewhat confused now, not expecting that response. She didn't know quite what to expect but obviously not that nonchalant of a response. "So, um...ok. Who's employing you?" Her tone would be more confused and just not sure what to make of this.

the book would close, her looking at Kaia, rolling her eyes. It seemed as f she just wanted to be left alone so just spilling the beans would be the easiest way to do so. "Well, I was told it was private contractors allied with the marines, but it turned out to be a gang from the area." She'd start to walk past Kaia out of the room, not caring very much about anything right now. "I'm just the record keeper for the third party that made the guns, not the one who approved of them being here." She'd re-open her book, walking back out to the city proper's direction.

Kaia wasn't exactly feeling like stopping her since she got the feeling she was either too strong to care, telling the truth, or really not in the mood to deal with this. Kaia could be a coward admittedly, and didn't have the confidence to take on someone she even assumed might be strong, so she just let this happen, heading back towards Elliot, or rather where she thought he was.

12Just another assignment hopefully Empty Re: Just another assignment hopefully Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:06 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

The two men before him didn’t look like much in the sense of big picture guys. These individuals were the grunts of the crew or gang that was dealing in guns in the city. The guns had symbols that pointed towards a bad seed within the Marine. The two men very quickly parted ways with the larger one walking off into another part of the massive warehouse. The long-leg took his chance to move forward and slam the but of the gun into the neck of the lone grunt left behind. The small one was easy to drag to the corner and tie up. Elliot got all that done about the time the Burly man came back into that part of the warehouse. Instinctively the long-leg morphed his right forearm into a cannon barrel, which instantly made the man stop in his tracks.

As Kaia was asking her questions, Elliot got to tie up the other bigger guy for his questioning. He changed his arm back to keep his abilities a secret, and he grabbed one of the pistols out of the big boxes of illegal weapons. “Alrighty, I will get to the point. What is going on? Where are all these guys coming from?” Elliot had placed the barrel of the gun down on the knee of the burly grunt. A look of panic and fear appeared on his face as he looked around for help. The rest of the grunt hadn’t heard the little take down, because they were moving more and more weapons into trucks for hem to be shipped out. It took a couple of minutes but whenever Kaia found him again, he was singing like a bird. “I don’t know who everything is from, but we were all hired here by some independent contractor.” He looked like he was going to piss his pants

“The weapons are all of military origin. They could very easily shine a bad light onto the marines if they are given to the wrong people. What is keeping me from blowing a hole in your knee right now?” Elliot acted like a completely different person. He looked completely serious. Whenever Kaia found him, he would be holding the pistol in position while the burly man spilled everything he knew about the people that hired the lot of everyone.

-Word Count: 390

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum