Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Chaos at the Common Ground (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Chaos at the Common Ground (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Chaos at the Common Ground (Gran Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Chaos at the Common Ground (Gran Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Chaos at the Common Ground (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Chaos at the Common Ground (Gran Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Chaos at the Common Ground (Gran Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Chaos at the Common Ground (Gran Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Chaos at the Common Ground (Gran Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei wrote:Gran Voyage Type: Story
Gran Voyage Name: The Chaos at the Common Ground
Gran Voyage Location: Lulusia Kingdom/Common Ground
Level: 2
Gran Voyage Description: The recent events that happened on Lulusia Kingdom from the execution and the events of what happened in the Greenie Pass, brought pirates to get bold and desperate. The ones that are on this island have hardly anywhere to hide with a Shichibukai being on the island amongst other marine affiliated officials. This brings a certain pirate group to rise up and bring around five other pirate crews to merge into one big crew. The group is large decides that it is best to take over the Common Ground. With the chaos happening in the Common Ground a bunch of the civilians are left to run away from their homes, fend for themselves, or be captured to be used as a mule. The captain of this crew also has lower pirates in his crew go out in the outskirts of the Common Ground to try and capture those areas as well. This allows Yuurei, and others to realize what is happening in the Common Ground. This will bring Yuurei and five others to group with each other without realizing that fate has gathered them together to meet once again.
NPCing: N/A
Enemies:

Name: Lucius Vanstrocker (Captain of the Hell Hound Pirates)
Stats: 8/8/5/6/8
Weapon/Ability: Great Grade Dagger/Saijo Wazamono sword (Both Not Obtainable)/Hell Hound Myth Zoan/Armament, Observation and King Conqueror Master
Lucius Vanstrocker:

Name: Vanister Shrieder (Captain of the first division)
Stats: 8/6/5/4/4
Weapon/Ability: Great Grade Gauntlets (Not Obtainable)/Hellfire Paramecia/Armament and Observation Intermediate
Vanister Shrieder:

Name: Ara Suzuki (Captain of the second division)
Stats: 6/6/4/5/4
Weapon/Ability: O Wazamono sword(Not Obtainable)/Cloud Paramecia/Armament and Observation Intermediate
Ara Suzuki:

Name: Mars Astak (Captain of the third division)
Stats: 5/5/5/5/5
Weapon/Ability: Great Grade Body Suit (Not Obtainable)/Virus Blood Paramecia/Armament and Observation Intermediate

Mars Astak:

Name: Shou Astak (Captain of the fourth division)
Stats: 5/5/4/3/4
Weapon/Ability: Skill Grade Scythe (Not Obtainable)/Impact Dial embedded in the Scythe/Armament and Observation Intermediate
Shou Astak:

Name: Anya Shrieder (Captain of the fifth division)
Stats: 1/4/4/4/4
Weapon/Ability: Skill Grade Gun/Rifle/Shotgun (All Three Not Obtainable)/Intermediate Armament/Ascended Armament
Anaya Shrieder:

Name: Grunts
Stats: 3/3/3/3/3
Weapon/Ability: Skill grade weapons (Not Obtainable)/Novice Armament or Observation
Number: Unknown

Goal: To bring together the Six of the seven Sins together again, stop the pirates at the Common Grounds from eventually invading Emerald District, and possibly Greenie Pass. Restoring Common Grounds to what it once was.

That event had truly passed this time. There was a lot that had gone through Yuurei’s head, but one thing was for certain now, he could settle down without having to truly think about the day of his execution. He and Gideon had been reunited after a scuffle between the two, and now the best thing they could do was trust each other and be there for each other now and in the future. The day was beautiful as ever and the sun glistens through the sky as the rays touched upon anybody that was outside. The birds chirped together and flew around in a flock having the most freedom in the world. Greenie Pass had been through a lot ever since Yuurei had arrived, but it was all for the better. He was going to continue to change things around here, so he could make it a better and safe place for those who lived here.

The village that Yuurei was in was about less than a day for someone like him and his gang. The town they were in was a beautiful place. The trees that grew around the town gave it a greenie vibe. The houses that were there were made of wood all around. Each house was equipped with their own chimney as well. It was lively as people were enjoying their day knowing who was around their town. They felt like they had nothing to worry about.

Yuurei was currently in a tavern, and he wasn’t alone. There were a lot of people around here with him. He had brought Kasui, Hagane, and Rei with him. Hagane, he had recruited when he was going through the Greenie Pass and was hunting wanted criminals. He was able to get him on his side after displaying his power, and offering him his freedom. Rei joined him after he rescued him from the Greenie King. He wasn’t the only person that he rescued that day, but he was the one that could show up today. They were all together in a tavern right now as they had been relaxing and drinking together.

Of course, Gideon and Vizmir were also here as well. Yuurei had made sure that he shrunk Gideon down to size, so he could enter the tavern without a problem. It would be surprised to the rest of them with what Yuurei was capable of doing.

”Yuurei when are you planning on leaving this island? I’m tired of being here.” Drayden said to Yuurei.

The Shichibukai would look over to him with a killer stare, that made Hagane flinch. Kasui would look at the man and shake his head as he noticed that he was always getting on Yuurei’s nerve. He stood quiet thought as he was drinking his sake in peace.

”I think you should leave Yuurei alone Hagane. You know he will decide when we leave. If anything don’t you think he’s trying to expand the group before actually setting sail to the other islands. There are dangers ahead of us and the more equip we are the better.” He said to the pirate.

”You just joined us, so how do you know what he wants?” He asked the fishman.

The two would glare at each other showing that they wouldn’t back off from each other.

”You guys stop it. He is right Hagane if you paid attention you would realize that is what Yuurei is doing.” He said to the both of them, which quiet them down.

Yuurei, on the other hand, had looked away from Hagane as he picked up his mug and started chugging down his alcohol. He looked over to Gideon with a smile on his face.

”I wonder what is on our agenda today Gideon. We stopped that town’s crop from being destroyed, got the kids their gift back. I must say we are making progress. Still, I’m going, to be honest, I want it to be a peaceful day for once.” He said as he would jinx it and for the next few days things would become hectic, but at the end of it, he would be reunited with other people that were in his past.

*Three Days Ago*

The Hell Hound Pirates had entered the Common Grounds on this day. They were tired of the attacks on Greenie Pass, and they were losing areas where they could hide there because of that Shichibukai who had been on the island this whole time. It would bring them to be cornered into joining under one flag, and under Lucius. This man had decided that they were going to take over the Common Ground, and then used that as their base of operation for what he wanted them to do next. He wanted the crew to take over Emerald District, killing the Queen and getting rid of her army before turning towards Greenie Pass.

Lucius would order his five captains to go around Common Ground and taking out the people that lived there. They were going to use them as workers, but it wasn’t just that they were going to use them as hostages against the Shichibukai who was in the Greenie Pass. He was sure that he didn’t have to do such a thing with the people that had joined his side. They had a mutual understanding in wanting to make sure that this man would take out, so they could roam freely through this island. They would make this place the second Jaya, one that he would be able to control and be king of.

With the power that Lucius had obtained and his captains, Common Ground had been taken over within hours. The Queen’s force had pushed themselves into the Emerald District waiting for their time to attack and get rid of those pirates. They were hoping help would come, but the takeover was so quite nobody was alerted unless they were in the town.

Of course, there were people who had escaped and they were running towards the nearest town they could find. They were going to ask for help, but more or so they were hoping that the Shichibukai was in one of these towns. There were others who had escaped luckily and were doing the same thing, which will be the caused to Yuurei finding out what was going on.

Misha

Marine
Marine

Misha

Emanuel D. Angelov
"All Losses in this world are due to a lack of ability"
It was indeed a beautiful day. A pristine and wondrous afternoon. Yet, even in this small town, there was trouble brewing. A dark cloud was hanging over a small townhouse not far from this tavern that had been set aside as a base of operations for the police as well as the few marines who functioned as peacekeepers in assistance to the town's law enforcement. Inside, there were few police, but there was a young man with well-groomed black hair and another who was grizzled, aged, and scarred.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I STILL HAVEN'T EARNED MY PROMOTION TO COMMODORE YET! I'VE BEEN WORKING MY BUTT OFF!" Emanuel spun around, filled to the tippy top with so much rage his face may as well have been a tomato. He stayed rooted to the floor, hands shaking and gritting his teeth into an angry scowl. "I'VE PAID MY DUES FOR THAT INCIDENT ON SANDY ISLAND! I'VE DONE WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANTED ME TO DO! HELL, I TOOK THAT JOB GUARDING THE NOBLES ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHT BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME YOU NEEDED MORE PEOPLE ON THE JOB AND TO HELP SHOW THAT I'M A TEAM PLAYER! WHAT POSSIBLE EXCUSE COULD YOU HAVE FOR PASSING ME UP NOW!?"

The enraged ensign hoisted up a small packet filled with bills that amounted to little less than a week's worth on typical marine's wages. The Marine commodore sat there in his chair with an empty gaze upon his face as he looked curiously at the bills held before his eyes. He didn't even try to feign disinterest, it showed as clearly as day. "I put in the recommendation as you said, that was rejected. If you don't like that fact, take it up with them. If you've proved yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt, I'm sure they'd happily promote you. Otherwise, I have done my duty as I should and nothing more, nothing less. Even though you don't have many references, I put those in right and proper too. If you're done with your angry rant, perhaps you might improve your chances through action and showing that you can get results; than perhaps it might persuade them to make it happen faster. So far, your past work hasn't given me that sort of impression on you. You're too weak; you make too many errors; AND you piss me off."

The man's eyes slitted open, cooing Emanuel just enough to force him to sit back down at the table. He was angry and still grinding his teeth, but he didn't want to make the man angry at this point. That would only make his request even more unlikely, but he was honestly fed up. They had been in talks for a while now and he'd been rather snobbish for the most part, but now his gasket was taking off. He was angry right now and ready to start tearing things apart, but it would serve no professional purpose making this man hate his guts any more than he already did. The feeling was mutual. "I've made fewer errors in the past several months... than most marines have made in the same time frame. It's true that I'm not quite as strong as I could be yet. But let me ask you: how strong do you expect me to get if I'm constantly looked over and passed up for promotion? When it comes to my past work, I've stuck my neck out whenever it was needed. I've proven that I can lead. I've proven that I have the ability. All I need is the chance to do so..."

Emanuel sat and looked straight ahead as his tone loosened, taking a sip of the tea as he peered down deep golden irises that were closer to iron and steel than actual gold. They were pitiless and seemed to pierce straight through Emanuel with the way he stared unflinching and stern. Flashing his fist on the table, Emanuel stared out the window for a moment at the flourishing landscape flush past the town's borders. It was ripe for view and it felt so welcoming, roiling with the colors of deep green-and-red flora and he could hear the sharp bristling of the Lalu trees that hung about and around this side of the country. Their fruits, plump and ripe, dangled just above on one of the tallest branches.

The town aside though was nothing too exciting, though that probably was a part of the charm. Mostly plain in architecture, constructed with wood from the Lalu trees that were stronger and sturdier than average. Overlaid with the oversized, large pink thistles, orange-and-blue lalus, and browning pine trees, it was a lively and vivacious sigh contrasted by the look in the man's eyes that appeared to mean he was dead inside. Either that or he just simply cared so little for Emanuel that all emotion inside of him had just withered away.

After finishing the tea, it was clear he would be getting nowhere for the time being. The man spoke and gave no hint he was actually taking anything to heart. It would've been more productive to try pleading his case to a brick wall. "Thank you for the tea... I'll remain on standby for now."

After picking up the packet of bills, he marched out of the townhouse with a huff as the aged man gave a resolute stare and then turned his eyes away. Without another word, Emanuel walked over to stare out at the landscape, admiring the crisp and clean feeling of being out here. It was a rejuvenating feeling, though not enough for the amount of malaise he was feeling. His head was too hot and he needed something to take a load off his mind.

With no other restaurant or place in town, he gave up with just a swished hand over the cuff of his button-down sleeve. His Marine outfit, much like his others, was the same entrancing dark blue that he wore on a daily basis. It wasn't entirely right for hiking or for treading through mud, but he had brought other clothes with him that he could change into later. For now, he just needed something to clear his head and the tavern was the best place to find that.

He strode through the door, catching the odor of what seemed to be cooked nuts that were a key part of the local staples. There were all sorts of people inside right now, sitting in the main interior around table after table. Emanuel decided to just walk right in and take the load off at the bar as his right hand massaged his temples. "I'll have... just surprise me with something light. Whatever you think is best." he said to the server behind the counter.

Misha's Notes: Enjoy my first post!

Haki Cooldown: ooo

"Speech Here" /// "Thoughts Here" /// "Other Speech Here"

tag → @[Name Here] /// @[Name Here]WC: 1,135
[INACTIVE] HAKI: 18/18
STRENGTH 4ENDURANCE 2SPEED 2PERCEPTION 3WILLPOWER 4

Techniques Used:
Equipment:

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
The day was beautiful and the weather clear... which is never a good sign for Gideon. He had taken note of this at some point in the past; whenever the day and weather seemed in peak greatness, something bad happens and he and Yuurei would end up fighting for their lives, so he decided to change it up a bit and hide from the lovely day in the tavern with Yuurei and the other crewmates, most of them brand new recruits.

"Something hella strong" Gideon ordered as he sat on a barstool, though this was his second time being shrunk down to the size of human, he was still cautious with whatever he sat on, fearing he would break it.

As Gideon drank down his large mug of ale, he half-listened to the argument between whatever new recruits that sat on the barstools to his far right, which he didn't care about. It seemed like one of those days where he felt down and didn't want to feel cheerful, though he didn't blame Yuurei for trying to perk him up.

"'Peaceful', right, you know I have doubts of any peaceful day we encounter" Gideon said half-sarcastically to Yuurei, "But we can all hope either way" he turned to his friend and gave a smile.

Vizmir had been enjoying his drink from the start, and even he was more optimistic than Gideon was today. he was about to turn to the tiny giant and encourage him about today being different... until a marine uniform walked up to the bar. He lightly tapped Gideon without making obvious. Gideon turned to Vizmir, who had walked to the other end of the bar, then looked to where Vizmir had quickly peeked... a marine. Gideon wanted to cry out "I knew it" but brought his hand up to cover his face from the marine, then he gave Yuurei a look and gestured to the uniform.

Then suddenly, he began to feel a headache coming along.

And so it begins.

Raijin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Raijin
The day might've been festive. The perfect day to go out and enjoy. But Raijin was filled with dread. He was trapped! As a Revolutionary the island was not on the lookout for people like him and his organisation. After witnessing the crazy events in the execution. He angered that the Chief had left the island without the other agents. Bringing the brunt of the forces of the Marines and the Queen down upon them. They wouldn't stand a chance. And it would only be a matter of time before he his cell would be captured.

He was finding it hard to fight the good fight with the Rev's anymore. The betrayals were to much for him to ignore. All leading back to this Cipher Pol that his mother was the leader of. She had power on par with a Vice Admiral and it was beginning to show with her influence. There was no island that she could not harass him on. He would have to face her directly soon enough.

Raijin had gotten tired of hiding within the many safe houses in the Common Grounds. Someone like him deserved a drink after so many events happening. There was a tavern he was familiar with, some where he could lay low and enjoy his own company. He opened the door to the tavern and he was greeted with many stairs. A large white tiger Mink appeared at the doorway with a large bisento weapon tied to his back. He emanated a presence that was hard to miss.

Raijin ignored the eyes and went to bar stool and ordered a whiskey from the bartender as soon as he sat down. The man hesistat for a second before going to prepare his drink. There was another problem that had occurred that demaned his attention. Why in the hell did he remember the lady and bandit? He had the craziest headache after seeing them but he couldn't make head nor tail of the memory. His drink landed in front of him and he began to drink gingerly. That was when he began to take noticed of the taverns occupants. He had never seen these....

In the corner surrounded by guards. Was the bandit in question. Oh shit. He was made Shichibukai for stopping Famines interference and the execution. Then the familiar headache began to comeback again. Not now. I need a clear head for whats ahead.

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

"Lets wrap this up I have better things to do."
-Percila Du'var-"

Percila emerged from the house she had been given a week ago but she had only spent a maximum two days within it, this was because in reality her new living quarters as well as the other revolutionary agents hiding in plain sight connected to an underground route that connected to a carved out mountain just right outside of the edge of town, she was given her new living lodges by the revolutionary chief known as Jacques  Lafayette or otherwise known as "Conquest" for her special task to go undercover like much of the rest to gain valuable information as well as allies for the sake of the revolutionary army, but more then that due to her track record she was sent as an assault unit.

Her battle with Rear Admiral Ortiz had left her wounded and weak which is why she spent most of her time recovering at the safe spot until just last night where she was given the deed to the house just this morning by another agent for the specific purpose of normalcy, due to her defeating such a high ranking marine officer her bounty had increased. The only upside was the only one who saw her face closely was the Rear Admiral and a few of his men who she was sure didn't get a good look due to their constant movement around the ship at the time, but just encase Percila underwent a makeover as she dyed her hair from red to white and cut it shorter reaching only to her mid back before styling it into a mid-length wild hairstyle with two small dreads barely noticeable under the rest of her hair.

The disguise only strengthened as she hanged up her hooded cloak in favor of a black cotton t-shirt with white lining going across horizontally all around her with white cuffs and three black buttons along with black fingerless gloves, a black skirt covering her upper thighs and black kneesocks along with black kitchen shoes with a simple white belt with a black buckle where she slid her blade into. She didn't know how long she was going to be stationed on the island and she was going to have to find some way to provide herself funding as well as gather information in order to do what she needed, but at the moment right now she simply wanted to relax and enjoy the island of the Kingdom of Lulusia.

She decided to take a walk because it was a lovely day with the sun shining brightly outside, birds were singing beautifully perched on top of the various tree's around the area, she walked through the small farmers market in town introducing herself to them to create a lasting relationship before she stumbled upon a bar, from the outside she looked through the window and saw how packed it was and saw it as a good opportunity to familiarize herself with plenty of people at once.  

Percila smiled  as she began to walk her way to the bar, but the closer she got her head started to slowly pound, perhaps she misjudged her recovery rate and she was still weakened but regardless it would be such a shame to walk away after coming this far so she pressed forward, she pushed the wooden door open as she approached it causing its wooden exterior to creak as it open to reveal the inside of the bar where she immediately went to sit down in front of the counter as the throbbing into her head kicked into full mass, "Hey, I'll take two shots of bourbon."

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard Gideon’s response, which made him laugh at those words. He was right on that and he didn’t remember the last time they had a peaceful day. Still, they could only hope for one, but today wasn’t one of those days. He did see Gideon’s smile, which he found truthfully a good one to lighten up the mood for anybody around him.

”Yeah you right Gideon, knowing us there is probably something waiting for us to take on.” He said to his friend as chugged more of his ale.

Hagane was quiet for a bit due to Rei, and Kasui ganging up on him, but they were right on the fact that Yuurei had a plan. He understood this, but he was just joking around and they had gone and defended Yuurei. He looked at the two of them and wondered how strong they were even around Yuurei. He knew that Kasui wasn’t much of a fighter, but he was very skilled with his gun. Now for Rei he wasn’t too sure about that man. He had never seen him fight, and he had joined a little bit after he joined.

Rei would pick up some sake and drink some of it as he looked over to Kasui with a smile on his face.

”Kasui you are a man of few words how come?” He said to the gunman.

Kasui looked at him and when he was getting ready to say something, someone had entered the tavern. This brought all three of them to look and noticed that it was a marine who had arrived at the scene. They were all pirates, and even if they were with Yuurei, they had a habit of getting on the defense whenever they saw a marine. Of course, they weren’t the only three that had done this and it looked like Gideon, and Vizmir acted the same way with Vizmir making a move.

Yuurei had seen Gideon’s reaction change when he looked at Yuurei and noticed that he was hiding from someone. He looked to see what he was gesturing and noticed that there was a man who had entered the tavern and it was specifically a marine. He chuckled a bit because they were so uptight with the marines, but there was no need for that. This marine was a familiar one as well, as he had done a job with him one time on this island recently. He was known as Emmanuel, but for some reason, he looked angry as if something was bothering him.

He didn’t know that the mink was here, and it was a person he had been looking for ever since the event had finished. Yuurei found weird that a man that looked like him was hard to find, but there was nothing he could do about it.

”Ah don’t worry about it that is just Emmanuel. He’s not going to do nothing to you guys, but I think he’s angry today. Maybe I should say something to…” He was about to get up from his seat to say something, but then he had sat back down.

Yuurei’s head started pounding again, the pain was familiar and it was close to the one that he had suffered from the event when he was fighting for his life. He remembered to people that day, but this one was a bit stronger than before. He grabbed the side of his head as he was trying to apply pressure to make it go away, but that wasn’t happening. Soon enough memories would start creeping out from deep within his brain. He didn’t understand what was going on, but soon enough his eyes would open wide there were certain people who had rushed through his head. Their name, the way they looked when they were younger, Sabaody Archipelago.

Raijin, Phillipa, Percila, Nazaki, Emmanuel, and even Gideon; these six brought tears into his eyes as he looked at his friend who seemed to have been going through this as well. He had known about Gideon all these years, yet he had forgotten about the giant until now. It wasn’t just him, but all these people, but why now. He didn’t understand what was going on, but something was happening to him.

”Gideon I remember something. I’ve met you before, and it was before that day on Sky Island. Did you know this and kept it from me?” He asked confused about what was going on.

Yuurei had gotten up from his seat confused as he looked at Emmanuel, and was looking around to see if these people were around. The last time something similar happened to him there were three of them here. He saw Emmanuel, but looking around he was noticed that Raijin was here as well. He didn’t see Nazaki, Percila, or Phillipa, but could this be happening because four of them were in the tavern.

”Why did I just remember this?” He said out loud but mostly directed towards himself.

Then he remembered that towards the end of that day when he hung with all of them, he had passed out; he was the last one to pass out and they all had done the same thing. It was confusing, but he knew that he wasn’t the only one that possibly going through this, but they all were.

There would be several people running towards the town that everybody was in currently. These people looked like they were beaten up, dirty, and scared for their life. They also looked like they didn’t have anything to eat or drink in the last few days. People saw them running towards the town and got scared. A lot of them rushed into their home so that they didn’t get into problems, but there were those who stood out and moved towards these people to see what was wrong with them. When they got near them, the runaways from the Common Grounds would fall to the floor as they looked at the townsfolks who came to help them out.

”The Common Grounds… have been taken… There are… pirates there… we need help…” The man passed out.

The others had also passed out except for one of them, but they were in no conditions to be moving around.

[b]”Somebody help me bring them to the clinic, and someone go get the Marines that are in this town, or Yuurei. He protects Greenie Pass, so maybe he could help these people out with the Common Grounds.”[b] He said out loud.

The people around him would listen to him as they knew this person. They had started picking up these people, and at the same time, someone started running towards the tavern.

Misha

Marine
Marine

Misha

Emanuel D. Angelov
The tavern was lively with chatting, but Emanuel was fuming too much to be paying any attention to it. He stared at the ceiling or just decided to look around at some of the miscellaneous things filling up the main room. The interior here was quaint but decorative for a small town, aside from the odor of burnt nuts or whatever was being prepared. Emanuel took a finger and loosened his necktie before making an anxious bit of drumming motions with his index fingers on the countertop.

He didn't bother saying anything about it, but rapidly thrumming his fingers helped him relax and collect himself as the bartender brought him an orange-colored drink in a glass draft with a lemon wedge. It wasn't something any heavy alcoholic would drink, but it was heavenly and soothed his frayed nerves. His bulging temples receded and he folded up the cuffs of his sleeves to give his hands
to make it look more appropriate. Like a proper man.

His eyes closed for a moment, than opened and refocused. Over the past few days, these types of stresses had really worn on him. It was nothing new to him. He was as capable as any captain, but still it seemed he bumped heads too much for others to take comfort. "Should I maybe do something to get even or keep this up and just bide my time?" He ceased the tapping and crossed his fingers instead. "That woman from before... I can't go after her with what power I have right now. I can't just let things go... not what I don't have all the answers. There is so much left I need to investigate..."

He turned over his chair when he felt like he was being watched. There were many people in the crowd and he didn't feel like he knew any of them... until his eye caught someone he did and he blinked. "Yuurei? You're here too?" He hadn't expected to run into the Shichibukai again so soon, not after their last encounter had gone the way it had.

He raised a hand and a nonchalant smile that was followed by a brief whistle. "Good to see you again! I didn't know you came here too. I must've missed you on my way in." He wasn't too far away and Emanuel's tone was friendly. Yuurei was sitting beside a few interesting figures. He vaguely recognized one of them while racking his brain for faces he had probably gathered from looking at wanted posters and then another seemed to draw his eye for a moment, but he couldn't remember all of them. Since he was a new member of the Warlords, Emanuel was obliged to keep on friendly terms, but Yuurei had garnered the respect in earnest.

In truth, Emanuel had no opinion of the Shichibukai system so long as it did what it was intended to do, though sometimes he had to admit there were some sketchy questions that needed answering. Yuurei was strong and his personality was very brisk and relaxed. They just seemed to get along well and Emanuel had developed a far more favorable opinion of the Pirate than he had of some of his superiors. Perhaps though he had just been getting frustrated lately. There were a lot of things he was questioning right now.

The young marine got up from his seat with his draft in hand and walked over to the other table and took a seat in one of the empty chairs. He gazed along the table at some of the faces nearby, with a sharp-toothed smile that was polite though maybe a little dangerous-looking. "Pleasure to meet you all... hope you don't mind me sitting with you for a while."

Misha's Notes: ooo

tag → @Yuurei /// @ExcaliburWC: 626
[INACTIVE] HAKI: 14/14

Techniques Used:
Equipment:

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon rubbed his temples with his fingers as he tried to settle his headache, but they worsen as the seconds past. He caught a glimpse of a white tiger minx walking in, to which he wouldn't give two damns about if it wasn't for the fact that an old memory popped up in his thoughts, of him sitting about a handful of children, eating some food he had prepared. At first, Gideon thought it to be a day dream, but the feeling was too familiar and the vision too vivid.

The moment the tiny giant looked to Yuurei and realized he was going through the same exact thing, Gideon confirmed that these memories might indeed be real, but how could he have forgotten meeting Yuurei of all people? The pain continued and it irritated Gideon. He downed his drink in one gulp, hoping it'll numb the pain, "That was, what? a decade ago maybe?" even if it was ten years ago, it was surprising that he would forget since giants have a longer lifespan than most species on earth.

As the pain settled a bit, Gideon took a look about and began recognizing others, such as the white tiger. "Crap, I hope we didn't get drugged" he muttered to Yuurei. A part of him didn't want to remember and had wished he'd stayed on the boat.

Raijin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Raijin
In the middle of a fierce headache within his furry head. There was a moment of clarity. He remembered where he'd seen those two in execution before. His memory expanded and the other random people in the tavern began to look more than familiar. The Marine who had walked in after him was Emmanuel, though he looked different he was still held some resemblance to that time. His headache began to clear and so did all the answers to this sudden flash.

He looked at the woman tending to her bourbon. Percila. Most Rev's knew each other because of their small network. But he remembered her just not for her position, he actually remembered her from the same meeting he had saw others. Looking around it was starting to become obvious that those from the memory were all gathered here. Improbable.

This changed things, that meant his memory could have been tampered with. Was it his parents? Did they do this to him? Well it was time to interrupt this tampering himself. He got up, and impressive height and fierce some look. It was hard to miss a large white tiger Mink. Johnny walked over to the group that was gathering. Emmanuel had gotten up and did the same by sitting to join them. Johnny was a little bit more cautious as he walked to the side of the table and eyed them.

"Apparently. I knew who you are." He said first pointing to Yuurei before turning his attention to everyone else. "As well as a number of you. Especially you, Gideon the Cook." The Mink looked towards the giant. This was the first real time he had remembered anyone.

"Even the Winged one is here. I have to say this is one hell of a coincidence." Raijin purred deeply as he jotted a finger to the Winged woman sitting by the bar.  "And for that....we need to talk."

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Percila head was pounding, in the back of her head she prayed to a god she wasn't sure existed to will it to stop. When the bartender slid two shot glasses full of the bourbon she asked for in front of her she quickly grasped the first one while tilting her back slightly back taking it in one fell swoop before releasing a somewhat pained sigh as she closed her eyes putting the glass back onto the table, like a river flowing she began to see hot flashes of children each with a name of their own, Yuurei the boy from swordsmen island, Nazaki from Baltigo, Emmanuel the wanderer, Gideon the giant cook, Phillipa the bread keeper, and Raijin the white tiger mink.

She couldn't recall ever seeing such face's but as the pulse of her headache continued the memories that were at first like looking into static slowly became clearer in detail leading her to believe that what she was seeing was real, in fact, now that she recalled in her youth her father and her happened to pass by Saboady Archipelago and she drugged him and his man just to sneak onto the island, that memory was clear but the events of the day after her arrival on the island had been lost and she had assumed her time there was so boring it wasn't worth remembering, that is...until today.

Percila took the second glass swallowing it down just as quick as the first and taking a calmer deep breath in before letting it out as her headache seemed to disappear, know that she had a clearer head  she realized that she had read on a paper just recently that someone named Yuurei survived the execution event in the very same kingdom she stood in right now, it was hard to forget because back at base they wouldn't shut up about him because he survived tons of marine activity only to turn around and become a government dog known as  "Warlord of the sea".

When it was the time she would be sure to find him but for now she was content in trying to find a semblance of a peaceful life to gather information and allies comfortably, a slight hiccup escaped her lips as the liquor seemed to work its way into her system, she began to look around the bar taking in the sights, the smells, and the people and began thinking about opening up her own bar wouldn't be such a bad way to live but as she turned to face the back of the bar her eyes widened as she spotted Yuurei himself.

She was sure it was Yuurei because the face was nearly the same and the eyepatch theme despite ten years passing was hard to miss, in matter of fact it wasn't just Yuurei but sitting close by was also Gideon, Emmanual, and Johhny who was pointing a finger directly at her, she was surprised to see them all but she was beginning to suspect that her earlier headache may have had something to do with all of them being in one place. Either way she got up from her seat and began to make her way over to the table all of them sat around, she didn't want to attract too much attention and having a white tiger mink point at you from across the bar is definitely attention-grabbing.

When she made her way over to the table she slowly pushed Johhny hand down as she looked into his eyes for a moment while whispering, "Stop pointing at me." She then turned to the group, "And my name is now Auria, don't ask questions just go with it." Her gaze then shifted to Yuurei giving him a slight wave and a smile remembering her fondness of him ten years ago that she seemed to be exploring in the present but choosing to play it cool because of what happened with Mashyuu

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had Gideon answer his question with a question, which brought him to realize that his friend had also gained some form of memory that day. It was hard to think that something like that could happen to the two. He would expect them to have remember each other when they seen each other on Skypiea. Hell, he was sure that he would remember Gideon since he was a giant. It was surprising something like this as he heard Gideon asked if him if they were drugged. He was sure they weren’t because he would have smelled the poison; he was good with making those and that would have brought him to realize if there was something wrong with his drink or not.

”I don’t think it’s that Gideon. There are others in the tavern that we also know, or were there that day.” He said this and soon enough Emanuel would whistle at him while having his arm in the air.

Yuurei would wave at him showing him that he acknowledge his presence. He laughed a bit when he heard those words because Emanuel was a good man who seemed to have been overlooked by the World Government. Before Yuurei even knew that he known him before, he saw the potential within this man and figured he would see what he was all about. He was an interesting person and it made him wondered if he could get an old friend to join him even if he was a marine. Still, that was a question he would ask later on to be exact. It wouldn’t take long for him to join Yuurei and the other pirates in their table.

Rei, Hagane, and Kasui would all look at the marine as they were a bit confused on how friendly Yuurei could be with people he didn’t like. They would heard him speak to them as if they weren’t pirates and they all smiled at him awkwardly as they didn’t know what to do in this situation. The fact that Yuurei was working with the government made life different for everyone that was with him.

”I don’t mind you hanging out with us Emanuel. It’s nice to see you, I didn’t think we would be seeing each other so soon.” He said with a smile on his face.

”Hey you don’t happen to remember us meeting on Saboady Archipelago? The same with Gideon here, he was there that day as well.” He said to Emanuel as he noticed that there was someone else who had approached them.

At this point, Yuurei had expanded his Observation haki to figure out everyone’s presence at this point. It was a bit confusing on what was going on here, but he could see that Johnny was approaching them. He looked over to him with a smile on his face; he had asked him to join him back at the execution, but he had made his escape instead. He would keep his smile listening to Johnny speak about knowing him. It seemed like he had also gone through the same thing he and Gideon just went through. It was either the drinks that were doing this to them, or there was something they were missing something larger than them.

When he stated the winged one was here, his eyes widen as he was surprised that Percila was here. Yes, there was one person he knew with wings before he had met Mashyuu and everybody that was in his crew. His eyes moved through the area as he followed Johnny’s finger to see a woman with white hair sitting at the bar. It was at this point he had register everybody’s presence and he was also confused to how they had all been here today of all days.

”You are right Johnny; I think this is too coincidental, but I’m not sure who is doing this at all. I just got to say I’m happy to see all of your faces and happy that we grew up and stood alive through the ten years that we have seen each other.” He said to the man as his eye continued to stay locked onto Percila.

He would see that she had finally looked back at him and he figured that she had gone through the same thing that everybody else was going through. It only allowed him to believe that Emanuel had gone through this headache as well. He gave her a small wave as he didn’t want to make things weird, but she would soon get up from her seat as she was making her way towards the group of mischief people. When she got close, he could chuckle to see her whisper to Johnny about the finger pointing before telling everybody what her name was. Yuurei was about to question it, but she told him not to, and he closed his mouth immediately.

”Nice to see you Auria, I didn’t think we would see the all mighty angel on this island” He said referring her what Nazaki had called her the first time they saw her.

He controlled himself as he remembered something slightly. When he had passed out that day he had a certain lust towards her. He was older now, and he was able to control it better than he did before, but he couldn’t explain why this happen to him. Instead, he figured he would try to get his mind away from those thoughts and onto something else.

”Well I didn’t expect this day to turn out like this.” He said to everyone as Rei, Kasui, and Hagane were confused why people had gathered to a table that belonged to a Shichibukai.

”Apparently these are my friends, Emanuel, Johnny, and Auria.” He said to the three of them and then looked to the three of them.

”This is Rei, Kasui, and Drayden.” He said to them.

Rei was a fishman, Kasui was from the long-leg tribe, and Drayden was a regular human. The three of them would wave at the newcomers and wondered what was going to happen now. Yuurei could only take more of his alcohol as he placed his cup on the table as he could only chuckle a bit.

”Come sit you guys how have you all been. I can’t believe that we haven’t seen each other in ten years, except for me and Gideon. What brings you all to this island?” He asked them quietly so nobody would be listening into their conversation.

The guy who was running towards the tavern would be there soon, but it wasn’t just that but there was trouble brewing and getting closer to the town that the Shichibukai was in.

29/30 Haki Remaining

Misha

Marine
Marine

Misha

Emanuel D. Angelov
Emanuel had to shake himself suddenly. Perhaps he had been too frustrated in the moment, but once he actually re-focused himself, the sudden realizations all came flooding in at once. By habit, he tended to pull faces from what he had seen on Bounty posters. He skimmed through those from time to time and they helped him hone his facial recognition skills. He recognized the White Tiger Mink in this fashion from the poster. Standing tall, Emanuel wondered how he could have missed him. Then, there was also the one sitting closer to Yuurei known as Gideon... Emanuel thought he'd be a bit taller than he was. "Gideon... that name sounds familiar. I thought you were a bit taller..."

”Hey you don’t happen to remember us meeting on Saboady Archipelago? The same with Gideon here, he was there that day as well.” Emanuel at first squinted from bemusement. Most of the faces he had originally earmarked in passing as rather out-of-the-ordinary, but he couldn't say he had ever met them before. "Stop pointing at me. And my name is now Auria, don't ask questions just go with it."

Emanuel took a moment to size up the lady who had just joined them. He had taken a passing glance at her as he addressed everyone, though hadn't disturbed her admittedly. She seemed like the type that was keeping to herself at the moment. He had to admit though that she was interesting and the wings on her back were pretty.

They were mostly pretty infamous of course and very tight-knit. All of them seemed somewhat familiar to him, though he wouldn't say he had ever met them all personally before. Sabaody? He remembered being there a long time ago when he was just starting out on his own. A job or two had taken him there, but he hadn't stuck around for very long. He didn't remember ever...

Suddenly, a serious electric shock filled his head and Emanuel's eyes widened as his thoughts suddenly turned to white. A few images flashed through his memory as if they had always been there, but had been forgotten or simply relegated to some far corner of his conscience. He saw himself going on a nature walk and seeing everyone playing along in the fields of Sabaody Archipelago. Something just clicked and then it felt like he had been bucked from his train of thought and his head was spinning.

"Wait a second.... I think I may have.... It's feint though." Emanuel had to force himself to look at their faces and the recollection seemed to occur more naturally this time without him needing to reference his knowledge of bounty posters. "Raijin.... Yuurei.... Gideon... And.... Percila?" Emanuel had to think for a moment as he recited their names. "I mean... Auria."

When had he ever met them? He couldn't recall anymore than just sighting them while out on a walk for some reason. How had they gotten there in the first place? All of a sudden, Emanuel had a headache that he just wanted to go away, but he decided to get up and massage his temples. "How... do I know all of you? Where did all of you come from?"

Emanuel took a look at both Gideon and Raijin. "Are you still a chef... and are you still a pervert, Raijin?" Emanuel addressed the pointed question to the two of them while cradling his head and absently biting his nail. "Where the heck did I get that from..."

That day... he had been walking on Sabaody waiting for his next voyage to begin. He was just a freelance navigator working for some odd merchant who needed a delivery made. He had just spotted them there, but he couldn't remember how he even knew all of their names without thinking.

Emanuel needed a moment to clear his head and so stood up an walked over to the corner for just a moment. Gideon seemed to have come to the same conclusion as him. Had something been just slipped into his drink or had this been done at some point in the past? Emanuel sighed after thinking about what this could lead to. He had so many thoughts and unexplained coincidences now.

"So than... do all of you mind filling me in on what you've been up to?" His eyes were lopsided from all the thinking he was doing in his head and right now he decided the best thing to do was to try and get reacquainted with everyone. "Mind telling me why the both of you are here as well. Perc... Auria. You too Raijin. My memory might be in tatters right now, but I don't recall you two being affiliated with the Shichibukai."

Misha's Notes: oooo

tag → @Yuurei /// @ExcaliburWC: 790
[INACTIVE] HAKI: 14/14

Techniques Used:
Equipment:

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
As the group began to realize everyone knew one another, it became apparent that they all were suffering the same memory recall situation, though it seemed highly odd. Gideon recognized the faces, remembering the day they all had met ten years ago, then soon after, the names began to sound more familiar, although he was wondering my Percila had changed her name. He finished his drink, coming to a guess that a lot could happen in ten years.

"Raijin, it's hard to forget you" Gideon gave the white minks a smile. It was half the personality and the other half being a white tiger, hardly anyone would forget a face, it was actually more weird that the small giant actually forgot. He signaled to a waitress and asked for the most heftiest meal available. All this oddity was making him hungry and he needed something more relaxing than alcohol.

Gideon took a look at the polite Emmanuel, "Good to see you again, and congrats on making marine" he didn't mean that, seeing the uniform annoyed him, but as far as he remembered, Emmanuel was a good person, so he hid his dislike, "Yes, I'm still lighting the stove" he gave a smile to the marine, "Yeah, um... a lot of people have to look at me twice to understand my height, and you've grown so much yourself" he didn't want to allow the conversation to focus on him temporary height change, it was already odd that he was able to shrink down to a mere seven feet and the situation at hand was just as weird. Whatever it was that was that had tampered with their memories, it didn't seem that much of a concern.

Gideon sat and watched everyone converse. For a moment, he thought back to his old crew, and the ties they had. He did his best to hide his smile, he didn't want to think that maybe he could have that family-like bond again, it causes too much pain.

Raijin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Raijin
It seemed everyone was becoming more acquainted with one another. However their affiliations were now becoming more apparent. Emmanuel and Yuurei were both apart of the World Government in one shape or the other. Emmanuel had asked what had brought them to the island. Raijin was technically undercover for the Revolutionaries. He didn't want to lie but he felt he needed to smooth that part over first before he revealed to much. They were his old longtime friends.

"I've resided here for some time. Lulusia is but a pit stop, I've been looking for an adventure." Raijin said to Emmanuel. Not disclosing to much information. He was currently hunting one of the other assassins that tried to stop him in the Emerald District. This meeting between old friends would prove useful for him. After dealing with a number of betrayals on the island of Lulusia it was apparent tha the needed a real crew. The Revolutionaries themselves have proved inept at keeping his location a secret.

He was found three separate times, after faking an attack on a village in Greenie Pass. Johnny was able to find the person who became a mole for the Queen and the Marines. Raijin swiftly dealt with him. However the culprit was still out there, his mother. Leader of a Cipher Pol unit, was she was incredibly dangerous and for some reason was testing his prowess in battle with a number of tests. With these casts of characters that he actually knew. He felt safer. "But it has become dangerous here. So I've been looking for a crew, to help with security. Seems you got one already Yuurei." Raijin said to the bandit after he greeted the three people next to him.

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Yuurei casually accepted her new name Auria and playfully called her angle which she vaguely remembered him and Nazaki used to call her, she then took a seat like the others while Yuurei introduced three of his own Rei, Kasui, and Drayden. Percila gave them a wave to be polite before her attention turned to Emmanuel in the group, although Yuurei was now affiliated with the World Government Emmanuel was an officer of the World Government which made her want to be even more careful around him, out of everyone in the group he seemed to be struggling with his memories the most and quite frankly her memory of him wasn't as strong as the others.

After a few moments his headache seemed to calm down but then he started asking questions such as what everyone was up to, Yuurei asked the same earlier and Percila sat quietly letting everyone answer while she thought of a reason that wasn't entirely a lie but also wasn't exactly the truth, when Emmanuel questioning finally turned to her asking why she was here as she wasn't affiliated with the Shichibukai she already had her answer.

"Business Emmanuel, I'm here for business. Everyone knows after that execution event security on Lulusia is stabilized and safe for businesses, I simply came her to open my own, and now I think I know what I want to do thanks to this meeting~" Percila smiled while taking a sip of her drink, "Although I must admit, I didn't expect suddenly remembering memories from ten years ago and seeing all of you today. It's almost like something that requires us to be here is about to happen~"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum