Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A call to service{Baltigo to Lulusia Kingdom} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A call to service{Baltigo to Lulusia Kingdom} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A call to service{Baltigo to Lulusia Kingdom} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A call to service{Baltigo to Lulusia Kingdom} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A call to service{Baltigo to Lulusia Kingdom} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A call to service{Baltigo to Lulusia Kingdom} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A call to service{Baltigo to Lulusia Kingdom} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A call to service{Baltigo to Lulusia Kingdom} - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A call to service{Baltigo to Lulusia Kingdom} - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

"Lets wrap this up I have better things to do."
-Percila Du'var-"

-Doriki: +2 Strength/+2 Endurance-

Act 3: Maverick's dedication

Five hours later

Aboard the Snow Peak, a major part of the newly formed crew hand was sleeping in the kitchen area still, drool escaping their mouths and finding its way onto the furbished tables dampening the woods with their saliva. Luckily there had also been a small part of the crew that took after Proan's lead and held back on their drinking, although they were still tipsy they were still wide awake and helped Proan keep the ship safe from any pirate's or other sea fairing creature's that might try to take the jump on them.

Percila who had fallen asleep due to overestimating her own drinking capabilities and carried away by the excitement of her newly formed crew hand had been carried away by Guweiz and Proan to her quarters for much rested sleep, when her journey first started the nights of sleeping were much rougher to handle due to the constant slight rocking of the ship being on sea but now as she did so on her own ship it felt more like a gentle lullaby that a mother would sing to her young while slowly rocking them back and forth in their arms giving her a sense of inner peace.

Unfortunately, that inner peace was utterly destroyed as the familiar ringing of cannon fire. The sound loud enough to shock Percila out of her peaceful sleep and practically jump out of bed only to fall due to being entangled by her bedsheets, "What the hell is going on!?" Percila muttered to herself as she quickly untangled herself and recomposed her outfit to a more moderate level before making her way onto the main deck with haste, the moment she opened the door putting herself on the main deck she could see her crew and Proan scattering around the ship, "Proan and Guweiz! A status report now!"

Proan quickly made his way to her right, "We're preparing the ship to go full speed around the distant sea battle." Guweiz continued for Proan while he returned to ordering the crew, he handed her a  spyglass and pointed out into the distance where she could see ships shooting at each other, "We are getting dangerously close to a sea battle between a marine's Brig ship and an unknown parties Brigantine , they haven't spotted us yet it seems because of the cover of night so were making haste to get free of the area and not get caught up in their affairs."

Percila closed her right eye to get a better look at what she was seeing and just as Guweiz said the marines were in battle, Percila moved onto the other party and started scanning their ship for any clues as to what or who they were until eventually, she spotted a familiar logo she had only seen once in Jordsand where she meant Proan, "Hey Proan, come here!" Proan who had been busy walked over to her begrudgingly as he was somewhat annoyed by her keeping him away from his job, "What is it..?"  Percila handed him the spyglass, "Take a look at the symbol of the unknown ship, by the barrels stacked around each other."

Proan close one of his eyes focusing his vision to take a look, he slowly shifted his gaze around the ship until it was locked onto the stack of barrels, he had to focus a bit harder but then when he finally noticed what it was a small gasp escaped his lips, "That's not some unknown ship, its one of the revolutionary armies!!"

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Percila wasn't sure when she saw it but Proan who had close revolutionary contact before he joined her just confirmed her sights, at Jordsand she wasn't able to do much as she had to sneak into the facility and set bombs and then discharge them only to be caught by the commanding officer there and had to make quick tactical retreat before reinforcements came, but this time there was no sneaking around and she could more directly deal with marine forces. What's more, despite being on Baltigo at the time it had not escaped her ears the ongoings of what happened at the execution event in the Kingdom of Lulusia, Percila had her own fair share of public execution and knew first hand how it felt to be on your knees simply waiting for the jaws of death to swing down while your life flashed before your eyes, it was cruel and vile and the Marines needed to be reminded that there are people that won't stand for it. More than that, Percila though this the perfect chance to gain further allies in the revolutionary army, she knew they got information and resources quickly and she needed those types of connections going into the future.

"Change of plans Proan, we haven't been noticed and we're going to use that advantage to turn the tides of battle towards the revolutionaries, I want you to turn this beauty around towards them leaning towards the northwest about fifty meters to the side of the marines brig ship, once we get into range hit the hull of their ship to disable the cannons on the side of their ships before they spot us and keep moving until you get another chance for a clear shot." Proan nodded, "Yes Captain!" And he quickly ran to the helm to get into his position, "Alright everyone! We're going into ba-" Guweiz interrupted her, "NO!!" Percila turned her sights towards Guweiz who was staring at her with the same type of intensity he had before she had bested her crew, "I had enough of this foolishness! It's bad enough that you beat the lot of us like children and then forced us to join your crew, but now because of you were wanted man and now you expect us to help you go against the marine forces guns blazing!? Fuck you, I'm not helping you do shit!"

Percila could hear the murmurs already starting to surface, some of his crew members agreed and others felt this also was a fool's errand. Percila walked right up to Guweiz and she could see him shrinking a bit as she got closer before she stopped just less than five inches away from him, her eyes were calm and focused and simply stared into his with no hint of her emotions to detect, she then broke away from his sight to look around at the crew causing the murmurs to go silent.

"I told you before you all got on my ship that if you didn't wish to come with me and join me as my crew and you were free to do so stay aboard your ruined ship, I didn't force one of you to get on board despite the deal I made with you're captain. I also told you I am a revolutionary, maybe you all don't know what that means so let me tell you, that means standing up against the vile injustices that the world government imposes on the citizens of this world, yes it does mean that marine forces will hunt us down, imprison us and hell, they may even execute us. But I don't do this job for charity or because I was told, I do it because I want my children and their next kin to live in a world where one overpowering large force isn't there to push an iron thumb upon them, that's what I fight for." Percila looked around at the crew making note of each of their faces, "Once again I extend the same offer I did earlier. If you don't wish to be here get the hell off of my ship and swim your ass back to the ruined one you use to call home, for those who want to bitch and moan about my decisions but want to stay on the ship I will personally throw you off myself, as for the rest of you get your damn ass's in gear! NOW!" Percila barked at the men causing some to get to work immediately while others hesitated, Percila's eyes wondered back to Guweiz looking for his answer, he meant her gaze with beads of sweat rolling down before he finally gulped down something that seemed to be caught in his throat, "Aye-ye Captain.."

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

With the tension of the moment now gone the men started getting back to work on preparing the ship to go full speed towards the sea battle in the distance, the smoke in the air above the two massive ships and the split seconds between sound and roaring thunder made her heart pound knowing she was the one leading her man right into the fray, a part of her despite her earlier display knew that Guweiz anger wasn't entirely misplaced as she did beat them and then coerced them into joining her crew or leaving them to die but yet she gave them a choice and she wanted them to honor it as she would have honored hers if in the event she had lost.

"Don't get distracted, we're about to head into a nasty storm!" Proan said half yelling while also continuing his duties to get the ship closer without getting spotted, he was talking to the crew but Percila knew the message was for her mostly and it succeeded in snapping her out of her thoughts and back onto the current situation, as her man moved around the ship continuously she stayed near the edge watching the movements of what was going on as it was getting easier to see the closer they got and although it was mostly a blur to her still the distant sounds of metals clashing against one another and the familiar ringing sound of gunfire mixed in with the cannon fire gave her a brief glimpse of the situation and made her somewhat worried there would be no revolutionaries to actually help.

"How close are we Proan?!" Percila yelled out while still observing from the edge of the Snow Peak, "We're sixty-two meters out!" Percila yelled once more but this time out towards her man, "Where's that cannon!" Just as she said that Guweiz and about seven other men were working together hulling the canon closer to her as they moved it seven meters to the left of her where it would be nearly at the center of the ship to make the chances of its shots hitting the center of the marine's brig the most successful.

"We're coming up to fifty-five meters!" Proan yelled out reconfirming their position, "Load the cannon now!!" Percila gave out her following demand just as loud while the man did as she instructed and started loading the cannon with odd end shrapnel bombs molded into the familiar round shape of cannonballs, "Coming up to fifty meters in 3...2...1..now!!" Proan yelled out spinning the helm so they turned just enough so that the Snow Peak was now on the sides of the marine brig but still fifty meters away, she could see the marine's side cannons shifting around their angles to get a clean shot on the revolutionary ship, "FIRE!!"  Percila ordered causing her man to light the fuse and causing a single cannonball to fly through the air only to explode on impact with the marine's brig ship and tearing up a two out of eight of the side cannons and some parts of the hull of their ship, "We hit them but keep moving, we need to get the other cannon's or else the revolutionary ship won't make it! Proan get the ship about twenty-eight meters from the marine's brig!!" Percila was secretly happy that she landed a blow on her first sea battle she ever had the pleasure of commanding but yet she didn't allow herself the joy of the emotion as the situation was nothing to be happy about and whats more if she got too comfortable the consequences could cost her as well as the lives of her man.

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Proan kept the Snow Peak moving, its movements much like a snake as it zig-zagged across the sea while slowly inching closer to the marines brig ship to get a more devasting shot on its side cannons. Percila was still on the edge of the ship listening in to the various sounds of metal clashing and ranged weaponry only made her that more anxious as her slightly trembling hands slowly gripped the edge tighter, she was trying to do her part from the distance without getting too deep into the ongoing situation but deep down she wanted to be on that ship fighting alongside them more than anything because helping the small part of the revolutionary army in front of her wasn't just about elevating her position in their ranks, it wasn't even about making sure the marines weren't in control of the whole world as she knew it, to her it was about not giving in to a situation no matter how bleak or no matter the odds that stood against you, to keep trying to find that ray of hope bright enough to keep you fighting, that's why she wanted to become a revolutionary, so that others like her wouldn't lose hope like she did the day of her execution that now felt like it was just yesterday.

She had enough of being on the sidelines on this one and couldn't stand it anymore but before she could do that she had to assess the situation of the battle before coming directly to their aid, "Proan how close are we?!" She yelled out to her navigator, "We're coming up on thirty meters!"  Proan answered back with his eyes intensely focused on the sea in front of him still without even giving her so much as a glance, "Good! Men as soon as Proan gives the signal let off another round of cannon fire!!" Percila now barked at her man giving them her next orders causing the man already at the cannon to load another round in preparation.

Percila took a deep breath as she pulled her attention back onto the distant Marine and Revolutionary ships while closing her eyes and letting her mind and everything else fade out to black allowing her to tap into her six sense, within her mind eye flickers of light started to appear and she could now see her crew members like fireflies in the night sky and she focused on to them giving them human forms, she took another deep breath letting her mind wander further and further out until eventually she could feel the life energy from far away as she could feel seventeen nine life forces other than herself and her crewmates in her radius, but suddenly eight life force's flickered out disappearing from even her radius leaving only seventeen one left, Percila couldn't tell rather or not the Marines or Revolutionaries were winning the battle but either way their numbers on either side were decreasing and if she acted fast she could change a potentially losing battle or ensure utter victory.

Haki:

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

"Incoming cannon fire off!!" One of the men yelled out while pointing to the sky, Percilla looked up to see a group of four large black three meter-sized cannonballs hurling at her ship from the marine's ship and instantly knew that if the ship was hit by even just one it would be destroyed, "Tch! " Percila clicked her teeth before moving her hand to behind her back to unsheath her O-wazamono blade Blood rain, immediately her arm lashed out similar to a bullet train five times towards the cannon fire that was nearly fifteen meters away while she formed dense smoke along the sharp edge resulting in five flying slashes coming at the speed of a bullet train covering the gap of distance between the cannon fire and the ship in nearly an instant slashing each cannon in half and then after a split second delay causing them to explode prematurely, although it hadn't hit the ship the combined force of four explosions pushed the ship back nearly seven meters while the black smoke from the blast covering  their movements in an eight-meter radius.

Percila hopped on to the edge of the ship, "Proan fall back to fifty meters and circle back around to the Marine ship, Ill take out their cannons to give you guys an opening but as soon as you get the chance I want you to aim for their mainsails and destroy it, but if you see Marine Reinforcements leave me behind and find some way to get to Lulusia!"" Proan heard what she said but she was practically going into an unknown battle alone, "Percila I can't le-" Percila barked at him furiously, "THAT'S AN ORDER!"

She immediately jumped off the edge of the ship four meters into the air as she began to unfold her wings and flap them up and down to take flight into the air moving swiftly through the sky{4 Speed}, although Proan didn't like the idea he couldn't stop her and started turning the ship completely around at a tilted angle towards the south, he's seen enough cannons as well as worked enough with them he could tell what type of angle's they were capable of making and the south was his best bet for a blind spot where the cannons wouldn't be able to make a clean hit.

Percila made her way to the Marine's Brig going right through the black smoke and right into the cannoneer's line of sight to give Proan and the men time to get further away, she could already see the cannons shifting their positions to take aim at her before a cannon round was set to flight at her direction, she immediately noticed these cannons were smaller than the rounds fired at her ship being at one meter in diameter making it all the easier for her to make a 360 degree turn to avoid the cannon fire while slicing the cannon in half causing it to lose acceleration and descent in speed and drop in altitude so it wouldn't get anywhere close to the ship.

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Percila kept moving towards the Marine's Brig ship but as she did so she had just reached within twenty meters of the ship and bullets started to fly at her coming within nearly an inch of her right cheek, in utter caution she began to cover her entire body right down to the tip of her wings and weapon in dense smoke shaped similarly like a large cumulus cloud, she always had a great deal of pride in her speed but now with only twenty meters of space left between her and attacking Marine forces aiming cannons and now ranged weaponry at her there were far less distance and time to avoid each cannon round and gunshot, this technique provided cover in the way of  heavily shrouding her bodies visibility to those around her making it a fair deal more difficult to aim a precise shot on her

Despite the usefulness of the technique it still provided a flaw of revealing her general location and allowed the cannoneers to aim their cannons precisely enough to at least hit the cumulus cloud she was in the center of, the loud familiar ring of cannon fire made it's way to her ears and she instantly noticed among the five shot at her there was the three-meter diameter among them. With the memory of how it exploded causing her ship to move back several meters, Percila stopped flapping her wings folding them around her while spinning downwards dropping herself in altitude for five meters avoiding the cannons all together before unfolding them once more and continuing her flight at the new altitude of fifteen meters as opposed to the twenty she often flew at.

It had been a couple of minutes since she started flying and she was approaching nearly fourteen meters of distance to the Marine's ship, she was completely sure that the black smoke that provided them cover earlier had disappeared but she was also sure that Proan had gotten the ship further back and weren't close enough to be easily shot at so it was now time for Percila to hold up her end. Once again she activated her logia abilities changing every last of her atoms into smoke that mixed into the cumulus cloud already formed around her but with the lack of any proper weight gave her a boost in mobility allowing her to move even faster than a bullet train {5 Speed}, she had only been moving slowly up until this point to give Proan the required time to get to the safety distance she had given the order to move to but now that she felt positive enough that he reached it she began closing the distance at an incredible pace as she went from fourteen meters to eleven meters, to eight meters in a minute time.

Skills used:

Last edited by Winged Menace on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Marine's POV

Chaos, utter chaos. Vice Admiral Ortiz was given intel by one of his own that they intercepted a message that a revolutionary ship of fifteen or less would be arriving at their current position, his information was even verified by another two members of his men for absolute assurance. But instead of a ship of fifteen, it was a ship of nearly sixty five men and what's more, instead of catching them by surprise it seemed they were actually waiting for their arrival, to add more salt to the wound the three that verified the intel was actually revolutionary spies that had somehow slipped past their notice and infiltrated their ranks.

It had been nearly three hours since the battle began, it was night outside but the lanterns of both ships provided enough lighting to see the situation was rather critical as both sides took heavy damage, the revolutionaries had been reduced to forty-two while his own ranks had been reduced from fifty to thirty-eight, luckily they had not expected the rear admiral himself to be leading the assault as he first gave Melanie the order to do it but was ordered by his own commanding officer to lead it instead. In his seven years as a marine, this was the second utter stain on his career with the first being the near destruction of his base as well as the thief of his seastone supply by a singular small group of revolutionaries led by a single swordswomen, that failure had cost him his Commodore rank and demoted back to Captain forcing him to work his ass off to get it back and advance to Rear Admiral, and he dared not think about how this failure would affect his career.

Rrrring!-Rrrrring! The Vice Admiral heard the familiar ringing of his den den mushi in his left pocket and knew it was his new ensign Melanie that he had ordered to below the deck to direct the cannoneer's to use the cannons on the side of the ship to cause severe damage to the revolutionary ship so they could not escape, but at the moment he was surrounded by several men and he wouldn't be able to fend them off and give her instructions until he was assured they were no longer a threat.

Melanie who had been below the deck was waiting for her commanding officer to pick up a phone, her face was slightly dirty as just earlier a surprise cannon shot fired odd-ended shrapnel and destroyed a few of their side cannons, her immediate thought being revolutionary reinforcements and took action by trying to destroy the ship before it arrived. But the situation only worsened as the cannon fire she aimed was destroyed and gave cover to the ship, a sole figure rose out of the black smoke created by the destroyed cannon fire and was coming directly to them through the sky and although she tried to shoot them down the figure kept destroying the cannons and getting closer while moving at such a speed there was nearly no way to pinpoint their location and shoot them down, all the more the figure was covered by a thick shroud of smoke and she couldn't direct those under her command accurately enough to get a proper shot.

The situation was incredibly critical at this point with the said figure being within ten meters of distance, it seemed to be a female skypiean that wielded a blade that had been no doubt destroying the cannon fire with its aid. The only upside was that the shroud of dense smoke was moving and she deduced that if she shot an explosive cannon shot now it would surely hit their target accurate or not, the only problem was that with the target now closing in at eight meters the explosive cannon shot would hit their own ship and could very well kill some of their own men in the process, Melanie was stuck and with no answer from her commanding officer she felt akin to a deer in front of headlights frozen and stuck.

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Percila POV

Percila was close, close enough to know that the cannoneers would think twice before making any more explosive cannon shots aimed at her if they wanted to keep their ship in one peace. She was pushing onto five meters now and she slowed down assured they wouldn't dare fire given their situation, she shifted herself from her front high position to the far right as she got closer and closer until she was finally beside the long line of cannons pointing the tip of her blade to the cannon's pointing out of the side of the ship, her current positioning made a shot on her without serious damage to the ship a one hundred percent chance giving her a few seconds too take a deep breath and focus, her right arm holding her blade slowly started to compress itself into smaller layers beside her actual hand becoming only a fraction of its original size.

After a few seconds, Percila thrust her arm forward while letting the compress smoke uncompress itself resulting in her arm flying forward at incredible speed and power{4 Speed, 5 Power}, her blade had been pointed at a lower angle as it started to pierce through the tough steel of the cannons almost as smooth as butter one by one destroying the wadding that pushed the cannon balls forward after the explosive gunpowder was alit, without it the cannon would be unable to fire a cannonball and would actually explode right inside the cannon making it utterly useless in the way of sea battle.

But she needed to be absolutely positive that the cannons were unable to fire properly, so she began to reel back her arm to its original size and restarted the recompression of her arm bringing it back down to a fraction while shifting her position an inch above where she had aimed earlier and thrust her arm forward, when it struck the first cannon she realized her second thrust connected to the first one and unlike before she felt it strike something within the cannons inner workings and she hopped her second attempt completely disconnected the wadding from each cannon.

Marine POV

Melanie didn't know what to do, she had just became an ensign less than a half a year ago and by an incredible stroke of luck, she had been personally chosen by a rear admiral to work under his command. As to why she was chosen she had no idea but when she was told she would be helping in an operation to take down revolutionaries she had been eagerly excited for her chance to prove herself, but this...this wasn't going the way her commanding officer planned at all.

Luckily they had been able to salvage the situation and succeeded by taking out the bulk of their numbers even with her stationed far out of the reach of battle at the cannoneer's position, but the skypiean women was making a mockery of her as she made it through all the cannon fire and right next to their ship, Melanie quickly realized even this situation was far out of her ability to control as the women pierced through each of the cannon's with an arm that appeared to be made out of smoke with the tip of her blade plowing through each canon easily.

Melanie was sweating visibly, "Status report!" One of the lower ranked marines who had been investigating his cannon quickly looked up, "No good Mame! She completely detached the Wedding from the cannons, any shots fired would immediately backfire on us!" Melanie swiped the few specks of hair away that found themselves on her face as she thought to herself thinking about what to do while taking a deep breath and walking around in a circle, "Without those cannons there is no use for us being here, time to join the others in the fight!" She was somewhat fearful of disobeying an order from a Rear Admiral but with the current situation, she felt it be best to have more hands for the fight, at this point one thing was clear and that whoever that skypiean woman was she clearly isn't on their side.

Skills:

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Percila let out a breath of relief she hadn't known she been holding but now that she was certain she made the side cannons unable to fire it was time to give Proan the proper signal to destroy the mainsails, the only thing she could think of ironically was finding one of their explosive cannon balls and firing up at the sky using a usable cannon still on deck. In theory, it sounded easy because no doubt the marine's were distracted with the revolutionaries already aboard the ship but whoever had been commanding the side cannons along with their men was already aware of her presence and she had a suspicion they weren't just going to let her take an explosive cannon without putting up a struggle.

Either way, she spun the yarn she would be engaging with marine forces so it had to be done. Percila rose herself up to the deck of the ship and nearly instantly those who weren't in an immediate fight were aware of her presence as a large cloud of smoke coming down over them was quite the entrance, however the moment she set down onto the deck the smoke that had been shrouding her body for some time disappeared giving full visibility to every one, had she been wearing a marine uniform they might have roared in cheer of her sudden arrival but as far as they were concerned she was another enemy to the fray and since she was quite unknown to the revolutionaries the battle raged on with nothing but the continuous grunts of men clashing blades and bullets flying around in hopes of reaching a possibly unfortunate soldier.

She quickly looked around the large brig ship for a usable cannon but her time was cut short nearly instantly as two marine officers caught her eye by running straight toward her from eighteen meters away, she had seen enough marine's to know they were at least a cut above the regular ranks as they wore the coats signifying the words "Justice" upon their backs, the two were blonde and nearly identical besides their genders leaving her to believe they were identical twins. The sister had her hair straight going down to the end of her neck, she leads the attack as she continued to run through the chaos while pulling out two small daggers from pockets attached to her side, the brother whose hair is nearly the same length but fashioned into a wild styled ponytail pulls out a pair of black gloves pulling them over his hands and then proceeds to pull the red goggled sitting ontop his forehead over his eyes.

Her eyes were focused on the two while everyone was moving a pace slower, the twins were getting closer by the second as they came to fifteen meters, eleven meters, eight meters, five meters, and then suddenly as they were approaching three meters the sister vanished into thin air leaving her shocked for a moment but nearly at the same time without meaning to or without even knowing how she tapped into her six senses, the girl had disappeared and she didn't know where she was but she knew the girl was aiming behind her back. Percila didn't hesitate with her movements as she flipped the katana around in her hand reversing the tip behind her thrusting it just in time for the female marine to appear again only to have the blade thrust into her stomach, despite her lack of hesitation to do it Percila couldn't help feel the slight ache in her heart as she felt the girls organs constrict around her blade before a pained cough escaped out of her lungs and through her mouth.

"SISTER!" The marine brother yelled out seeing his sister get stabbed through the stomach, Percila didn't dare look back and had her eyes focused onto the brothers watching as his confidence shift to sorrow and rage, she watched as his fingers curled in anger, "TEKKAI!" he uttered at the last moment after his fist was formed while closing the gap with a leap forward, Percila thrust her blade deeper shoving the girl back with it causing her to fall down while it was still impaled within her to free her arms up, she used her left hand to catch his fist with an open palm only to lift an eyebrow in surprise when the force of his strike was adequate enough to push her back several feet past the boys sister, unfortunately it wasn't enough and Percila gripped his fist pulling him in while kneeing him in his stomach with enough force that she felt his guts be pushed aside a little before she let go and sidestepped out of the way twirling behind him while grabbing him behind the head with her right arm gripping it tightly before shoving his head with significant force straight through the deck causing a one meter wide crack around his skull before his body went limp.

Percila truly did feel bad for them but at the same time they chose their own fates when they joined the marine's and for that she would have no hesitation in fending herself against their advances, however her display backfired as it lured more attention to herself then expected with the surrounding marine's who hadn't been directly targeting her now focusing their attention directly on her, it seemed the time to signal Proan and her men would be delayed even further.

Haki:

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Proan POV

Pat-Pat...Pat-Pat Was one of the distinct sounds coming from the Snow Peak, it was the sound of Proan continuously tapping against the wooden helm as he looked towards the direction of the Marine Brig and the revolutionaries, it had been nearly a half an hour before Percila had left the ship and although he was glad the cannon fire ceased and they were no longer in any danger of being hit he couldn't shake the last order Percila gave him, honestly thought it wasn't the order that shook him but it was more so that Percila misjudged his character.

Yes if he had to get down to it if she had been anyone else he may have left her to the hands of fate but this wasn't the case, they had been through fire and brimstone together since the moment they meant, she was more than just his captain as he considered her to be a lifelong friend, he would give it more time but ultimately he wasn't going to leave her behind, he already left behind too many and he wasn't going to give one more thing up even if it meant going against her orders.

Marine POV

Melanie ran back up the stairs leading to the deck in the hope the current situation was still tipping to their side, but when she finally made it back into the light the situation got even worse as the moment she could see she watched as the skypiean women grabbed one of the superior officers heads and shoved it through the deck as if it was nothing before his body went limp until she saw some blood flowing to the crack, when her eyes followed the blood pool her shock only got worst and her skin became a bit paler as she saw the same marine's sister laying on the floor with a blade pushed through her.

She had tried to be calm but the scene was all too much and she turned away while curling over and vomiting onto the deck floor from the sight, she knew the marine life was not going to be easy and was told there were times where she would witness utterly brutality but nothing could compare to seeing it in person, just yesterday she had been talking to those two marine's in the common area of their ship sharing a bowl of food while they chat about future opportunities to team up since the two were more experienced and stronger than she was and now here they were dead by the hands of one person.

Melanie took a deep breath trying to calm herself before she went back to the stairs to get back below the deck to get the phone to call in reinforcements, the situation was nothing like they previously thought it was going to be and with the arrival of a possibly elite revolutionary and the death of the identical twins their fighting force had just taken a fatal turn for the worst, she knew her commanding officer wasn't going to be pleased with it but she could deal with the possible demotion and punishment as long as they made it out alive, she had never felt so helpless in a situation and it made her fear the future.

She picked up the telephone attached to one of the wooden beams and dialed in the number for marine HQ nearby centered on the archipelago north of their location and waited a few moments before a voice answered, "Marine HQ." Melanie took a deep breath before speaking, "This is Ensign Melanie Tumala under the command of Rear Admiral Ortiz, We have lost more than half our fighting force and an elite revolutionary soldier has just appeared and is wreaking havoc to our remaining forces turning the situation critical, we need reinforcements ASAP!" There was a moment of silence before the voice answered, "Copy that Ensign Melanie Tumala, help is being sent right away."

Last edited by Winged Menace on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Percila POV

Percila looked around at the marine's that were closest to her, their mouths agape in shock of how brutally two of their own was taken out and it didn't take Percila long to realize she may have just taken out two of one of their strongest which made her even more sad about the utter waste of potential lead astray by misguided justice but what was done is done, she knew she wouldn't be able to send Proan a signal like she originally hoped so she would have to carry out the task of destroying their mainsail herself.

Percila tried to move very carefully to her blade but she had no luck as one of the marine's twitched breaking themselves out of their initial shock, "TAKE HER OUT, SHE CANT FIGHT ALL OF US!" Soon others followed as they woke up their initial shock, Percila rolled over to her blade popping back up to her feet while grabbing the hilt tightly in her hand as several marines started rushing onto her until she immediately started to form four densely thin needles  about five meters in length and three inches thick around her piercing the first marine in the chest halting the advance of the others while she stood in the center of the four, "Everyone who's not a marine get away from me, There's about to be a storm." Percila said somewhat seriously with a grin as she began to rapidly spin in the center of the four needles, slowly but surely the needle's started to spin along with her until they were spinning rapidly around her while her spinning force kicked up a whirlwind that started reaching up twelve meters into the sky but that wasn't all as the whirlwind started to expand outward with the needles following behind, the immediate marines around her were easily swallowed up by the whirlwind being submitted to a torture of being ripped to shreds by the spinning needles around her as it kept expanding from three meters, to eight, fourteen, twenty to exactly twenty-five meter radius swallowing up nearly fourteen marine's ripping their bodies as they were continuously lifted towards the top before being spit out and dropping back to the ground as they landed in various area's with rather severe cuts.

Marine POV

Rear Admiral let out a huff of air from his nose as he stood over the bodies of several revolutionaries after beating them nearly half to death, his muscles relaxed as he took deep breath's to come down from the adrenaline of combat. After a few moments, he observed the situation around him and found a lack of his men surrounding him as well as revolutionaries, taking advantage of the pause of battle he reached into his pocket to grab his den mushi to contact his ensign Melanie somewhat worried due to her inexperience.

However, the sounds of scream broke his train of thoughts as his head quickly turned towards the direction and widened as he saw what was undoubtedly a whirlwind forming on his ship reaching up to twelve meters, the shock only more surreal as he realized the screams were his own men as he watched from afar as some got dragged into the whirlwind before going silent as they seemed to be getting cut to shreds while the whirlwind seemed to expand further out.  The rear admiral teeth grounded together as his shock turned to rage and he clenched his fist at the unwelcomed development, the rear admiral leaned forward towards the whirlwind as he then geppo traveling through the air moving at a high speed closing in on the location of the whirlwind intent to end whoever was causing his men to fall in one powerful blow before the situation becomes yet another hideous stain on his record.

Skill:

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Revolutionary POV

This was not the ideal situation, Rajen who after his successful raiding of seastone on the marine base of Jordsand was officially recognized as a superior soldier and had been given the rank of Revolutionary Lieutenant, he had only just left Jordsand little more than two weeks ago to reposition himself at the base in the Kingdom of Lulusia but on the way there he was told by his higher up that two of their ranks were working for marine's as spies and were currently leading them right into their direction to get the jump on them with his superior numbers and soldiers, at least that's how everything was supposed to go down.

When they intersected the marine's the two revolutionaries officers were no where in sight and what's more what was suppose to be a clean wipeout became an overly complicated sea battle due to the arrival of one of there rear admiral's, the fight had been going on for hours now and Rajen began fearing the possibility of Impel Down for his crimes against the World Government, that was until he saw a ray of hope that came from the heavens themselves onto their location.

It was obviously a Skypien woman as depicted from the white wings on her back, there face shrouded by their hood with the only detail showing is long red hair and a slight smile displayed on their face. Rajen at first was wary of this new figure but as he watched them move and take down marine's his caution wavered, it wasn't until he watched them take out two marine twins that had plowed through a decent number of his man like it was a child's game did he become convinced that whoever they were they were on his side and had tilted the scale of battle in less than an hour, he wondered if this was his higher up plan all along and he just wasn't high enough on the totem pole of their ranks to know but either way her appearance meant victory was within their grasp.      

Suddenly a show came overhead for a second before it continued to move forward, Rajen looked up to see the Rear Admiral himself closing in onto their new star hope and was moving fast, "GIRLIE HE'SS COMING FOR YOU!!"

Percila and Rear Admiral POV

Percila was looking around at all the marine's laid out around her in various area's, none of them would probably last more than an hour depending on if they survived at all, at this point Percila called herself a revolutionary and was fighting for freedom and justice yet it was times like these that made her question all of her convictions for she was taking the freedom...the future of every marine or pirate she had ever taken out all in the name of the very thing she was trying to protect, she was on a slippery road and as she looked around her she felt that maybe she had already slipped way too far to even know what the freedom she was fighting for even meant to her if it meant taking other's freedom in the process.  

"GIRLIE HE'SS COMING FOR YOU!!" Percila turned her head over in the voice's direction just in time to see a shadow of a man zooming in onto her destination, they were even faster than the marine from earlier leaving her little to no time to dodge, she quickly pointed the tip of her blade towards the incoming finger as she started to condense her arm into smaller layers until it was only a fraction of her original size.

Last edited by Winged Menace on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

The Rear Admiral kept kicking off the air getting closer and closer to the target until their figure become all the more distinct, he  couldn't tell exactly who it was because their face was mostly covered but he already had enough reason to execute them as the closer he got he could see the surrounding bodies all around in which he sure no one had survived without severe injuries, he began to reel back his fist while pumping raw muscle strength into his arm as he got within five meters and quickly broke into two and the moment he got within a meter he threw his fist forward with all his strength and body.

Percila kept her gaze utterly focused on the marine as her eyes followed their movements, when he approached a meter and watch him throw his fist forward in motion she stopped holding her compressed arm and released it forward, the meter between them was broken in a mere second as her blade flew forward at him from her position in the air, the force of the tip of her blade meeting his balled up fist caused immediate friction against one another as air started to blow around them as they began the contest of pushing each other back with raw strength, her hood flew back revealing her face.

However, the contest was already ending prematurely as the tip of her blade was already slowly beginning to puncture his skin and drawing a bit of blood, the Rear Admiral began fearing that he would lose and he immediately activated Tekkai to prevent the blade from puncturing any further, Percila could suddenly feel the marine's skin tighten and knew they were in a deadlock.

She quickly threw her hand upward breaking the force between them shrugging the marine officer back off her as he flipped backward and landed on his feet and landed two meters away from her while the space around them for twelve meters had been utterly cleared as everyone kept their distance, they finally took a look at each other and Percila and the Rear Admiral finally realized why they looked so familiar to each other as they both said, "You!?"  

The Rear Admiral had been furious but when he realized this person was the same person who had caused the utterly worst stain of his career on Jordsand reappeared and once again made a mockery of his men and himself his rage turned to utter boiling fury so hot he swore the air around him became heated, "Percila Du'var...." Percila gave a slight smirk, "Capta-" "That's Rear Admiral Ortiz too you Revolutionary scum!"

"Hmph, I'm surprised. After that mess on Jordsand, I was sure you wouldn't be able to recover but it seems you got that and tenfold, good for you." Ortiz slipped into a combat stance, "You can never keep justice from prevailing, but enough talk. As my authority as Rear Admiral, I will personally execute you in the name of the World Government, Percila Du'var."

Percila flipped the blade around in her hand as she bent her knees while pointing the tip back into him in her own combat stance, "So be it,one of us will fall today."

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

The wind blew around the ship, it was a soft breeze yet it was thick with the tension between Percila and the Rear Admiral, the area of twelve meters around them cleared away as the rest of the remaining forces on both sides knew whoever the victor would be meant the other would die, watching the fight didn't just mean someone would die but it also meant a huge loss to the losing side either by utter defeat or in the case of the revolutionaries side certain imprisonment in Impel down or worse.

Neither Percila nor the Rear Admiral moved from their position as their breaths and movements was almost as silent and lifeless as a doll yet a fire in their eyes were clear as day, the very air around them seemed to become incredibly thick and distorted as their wills clashed even without a single movement, silence absolute silence accompanied the two ships.  The silence lasted for a few moments until a seagull flew overhead breaking the moment with its cry, at that moment both Percila and the Rear Admiral stillness had been broken as they both rushed at each other crossing the two meters nearly instantly as Percila swung her blade vertically aiming to cut his body apart only for the Rear Admiral to block it with a high kick that had only been able to form halfway with his foot placed on the sharp edge blocked by his footwear, they struggled against each other causing Percila's blade to shake slightly while the Rear Admiral tried to maintain his balance a well as getting his kick off.

Realizing that in their current positions he would have no avail the Rear Admiral bent downwards while rolling towards the left to block the path of her blade and immediately followed up with a low sweep to her right leg, Percila watched as her blade went downwards as he moved out of the way only to attempt a sweep kick, instead of trying to defend herself she readjusted the angle of her blade so that the tip went directly into the deck's floor and she leaped upward allowing her blade to block the sweep kick for her.

Percila swung her right leg straight up using her wings to keep her afloat while her left hand was still gripping her blade as she attempted a downward ax kick straight onto the Rear Admiral's head, rather quickly the Rear Admiral gave up his offense in favor of defense as he pulled his leg quickly back in while crossing his arms together over his head and quickly rising upward blocking her kick, Percila who's kick had been blocked and deflected flipped mid-air by maneuvering her body weight with the help of flight landing back on the ground three meters away.

"Shigan: Scattering Petal!" The Rear Admiral said as he straightened out his index fingers sending out compressed air bullets from his fingers, Percila quickly began to spin her sword over her head as she released dense smoke around her body causing the smoke to wrap around her due to the spin force erecting a twenty-five meter circular dome around her to protect her from his air bullets, Percila as she used her left hand to keep the dome maintained stomped her feet downwards cracking the deck floor and then once more to create a hole, once the dome was fully formed she stopped spinning the sword and jumped into the hole getting to the floor below and moving towards the Rear Admiral's location, she then formed dense smoke along the edge of her blade allowing it to conform to its size and began to send out multiple air slash's at a 130 degree angle upwards.

The Rear admiral who had no idea she had gotten below level due to the dense smoke shrouding her movements was surprised when a sudden sharp projectile his left shoulder unprotected resulting in a minor cut coming below the deck, he quickly jumped back but was quickly hit by another one that had managed to get his stomach, the Rear Admiral jumped further back but this time in the air and did a mid-air flip to the right using geppo as he fell back down he rolled into a ball spinning rapidly but just as he was about to hit the ground he swung his right leg up enchanting it with haki swinging it down onto the deck floor with significant force that caused an eight-meter radius to crumble and fall to the lower flower but his aim wasn't the deck but Percila as he was able to quickly spot the initial location of the flying slashes and aimed directly on the spot.

Percila watched at the deck above her was shattered but she quickly threw up her blade in defense blocking it yet the force was powerful enough to send her onto her knees as the ground around her cracked trying to support the extra weight, she activated her logia form turning her body into smoke and relocated herself back onto the deck standing right at the edge looking downward at the Rear Admiral.

Skills:

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Revolutionary POV

Rajen's eyes couldn't keep up with the speed moving through the air but he didn't have to guess it was the Rear Admiral who had been taken out his men left and right was now heading to the Skypiean who had been taking out his own men in the same fashion, the moment he yelled out his heart dropped as the image of him in shackles being tortured in Impel Down came to mind as he closed his eyes shut fearing the worst for him and his men, at the moment he closed his eyes a sudden burst of wind hit him and pushed him back several feet before he dug his nails into the deck of the ship and braced himself looking up only to see that the Skypien women were clashing with the Rear Admiral on equal terms.

He watched in amazement as he had never seen a stranger clash with a marine let alone a Rear Admiral, the pressure from their attacks blew around them and marine and Revolutionaries alike were pushed back but as he was watching the Skypien's women hood blew off revealing their face and when he took notice of it he swore he had seen them before, Rajen took a moment to study the Skypien women's face as the wind pressure dialed down once she had shrugged him off somehow which was an achievement of his own he vaguely thought in the back of his mind.

It wasn't until the Rear Admiral said her name did his memory comes back in full force, "Percila Du'var" was the name of a stranger that had helped her steal the new material known as seastone when it was just discovered on the island of Jordsand that was introduced to him by his friend Proan, The one standing before him looked diffrent...more mature and held a distinct presence but it was no doubt the same person, he only hoped that just like last time she could bring forth a miracle or else they would all face certain execution.

Percila/Rear Admiral POV

The Rear Admiral looked up at Percila for a moment before looking around at the small hole he caused in his ship in an attempt to harm her, his ship was large and spanned a whole two hundred meters but if they continued on like this his ship would only take in more damage and without reinforcements he and his men would be on a damaged ship for any passing or possible revolutionary reinforcements to take out.

He really wanted to drag the battle out and humiliate her before going all out but with their location being on his ship and no current knowledge of either side getting reinforcements he decided he really needed to end their battle quickly, the Rear Admiral jumped back out of the opposite side of the hole looking her in the eye, "Enough game's, our encounter back on Jordsand was more intense then this, fight me seriously or.." The Rear Admiral started visibly straining, the body fat around his body began to shift to his arms and legs as they became bulky while the other parts of his body lost more fat until his limbs were huge as due to the muscle concentration before he enchanted his arms with haki adding a black sheen to them, "If you don't  fight seriously, your death will be painful and slow."

Rear Admiral Ortiz:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum