Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO Empty GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO A51b41e77573f43e592618c87235eeccb7a41004_hq

"E' sure twas er" the gruff voice echoed from the large ship. "True as I'm certain yer the strongest fishman in the world Cap'n Hiroko" a squeakier voice echoed. "Kekekekekeke" The crab fishman laughed though it was much more remeniscent of a clicking sound. "Take the men, bring er to me, I'd like to pull of her limbs from the comfort of my own ship" Hiroko spoke. The leech Fishman bowed, darting out of the room, happy to have kept his life. "You six, grab the stuff. We got a Witch to fry" the leech said in his high voice. It was as if they had been trained for this. Grabbing their gear, the seven fishman would head out.

"Strange being back here" Melissa said, some of Water 7 had been retouched up since the Seaking attack. It had certainly been a strange few months, it felt like a lot had happened in this year. Far too much for anyone, but that was the way people where in this day and age, they experienced too much and lived too little. "I'll take another one" she said as she ordered another shot. The barman skipped it over to her. "Ye look familiar hun, a pretty bird like you, I'm sure I'v seen ee before hen" he said. "Yeeeeeeaaa, probably had my wanted poster hanging up here for a while" she said pointing towards the wanted board. "W...What, a pretty hing like you.....nah, whats yer name, its not possible". "Mate, pretty things are the deadliest" she said as she lifted up the shot glass. "One on the house and my names your's babe" "Hahahaha, nooo a shy wee hing anyway, Aye sure lass" he said pouring another shot and slinging it down the bar, in one fell swoop she drained the entire contents.

"Name?" the barman asked, a single eyebrow lifting up, his curiosity peaked. As the slender, nimble and petite girls mouth was about to give her name in answer. The door to the bar opened, a high pitched voice seemed to dwarf all the other voices within the area. "MELISSA DEVAROUXXXX" the voice uttered. As peoples eyes flowed to the door, they began to screech. "No....NO WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING. WE PAID YOU, WE PAID YOU ALREADY, PLEASE DON'T HURT ANY OF MY CUSTOMERS" The man said, though he was visibly scared, his temple throbbed with anger. "If that Snow Witch was here, I'd have called, I KNOW THE DEAL" "Oh? There's a deal? Someone wants to meet me that badly?" "No....no way....the....the drawing....it was to different" the man said backing away.

"Drawing?" Melissa asked. "UH. EXCUUUSEEE MEEE" the high pitched voice squeeked, they had now funneled into the bar. Seven fishmen in total. "THIS CAN BE DONE THE EASY WAY, OR THE HARD WAY" The voice squeeked. "Please be the hard way" one of the larger, shark based fishman said, cracking his knuckles. "If someone wants to meet me then of course I'll have to go with you" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user said with a wink, standing up smiling. "Awwww, hard way is fun way" the shark fishman said. "You know what big boy, your right" the snow devil said with a smile. In a flash she was standing in front of the sharkman. "Hard way it is then" Bringing up her leg, she would connect her knee with the balls of the sharkman. "Do fishmen have dicks?" she said, cocking her head curiously

One of the other fishman tried to grab her, though it was unlucky for him, his own make up made it impossible for him to actually grasp her, his slimy hands simply slid around her, covering her in a bit of sticky.....liquid. "Never thought an ugly fish would make me wet" she said bringing her hand to meet the forhead of the fishman. A single finger was all it took....or so she thought it would be, it would seem the liquid that stopped him from grasping her, also stopped her from hitting him with physical attacks. "THIS BITCH IS MINE" a smaller eel like man said, he charged forward with his sword, but Melissa's intangibility was enough. "WHy are you smiling? You can't hurt me" she said. "BUT THIS CAN" the high voiced man said from behind, now at this time, the leech like fishman rammed some form of rod into her intangible form, while the eel withdrew his katana. "Really?" Melissa was about to say, except as soon as her mouth moved, electricity coursed through her veins. She spasmed, she heard screams and then...darkness.

2GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO Empty Re: GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

GOLDEN HIROOOKOOOO A51b41e77573f43e592618c87235eeccb7a41004_hq

Coming too, she was sure she could hear laughing, voices blended together, the ground was cold, wooden. Wind danced along her skin, she was still outside. "That....smarts" she said. Voices continued to blend together as she gently rose to her feet. Sniggers, laughes and jeerz. Taunts about her height, her race and so forth. "My heed is pounding guys," she said. "WINNAE NEED TO WORRY WHEN YER DEAD LOVE" One of the fishman said. "Hohohohoho" the high pitched voice echoed. When people heard that voice, they halted. They stopped talking and turned to the Leech fishman. "You were too easy to capture, are you really Melissa Devaroux, if all the Shichibukai are easy to capture, then taking over the seas will be a piece of cake" he squeeked. "Yup, I'm a weak wittle girllly, pweasee let me goooo" she said mockingly batting her eyes. "First you, then the other Shichibukai, then the world" The leech uttered. "Soo whats your deal with the Shichibukai?" "None really, we just wanna prove we are the strongest pirate crew.....as for you.....Our Captain will explain" he said as the large door behind him opened. Emerging from the door was a fishman, now Melissa was a tiny woman, and she was dwarfed by a ton of these fishman, but this one was much larger. "Now I get why this boats soo mahoosive" She said whistling. "Aright big boy, mind telling me why you've brought me here against my will?" she queeried.

"KEKEKEKEKE, E were right, She's a talkative yin" he clicked in laughter. "Look bud, I'll give you to the count of three, then I'm walking out of here" she said. To this the laughter erupted. "Owned by us and now shes acting cocky" the sharkfishman said. "Want another baw shot hen?" Melissa said, giving the sharkman evils. "You surprised me thats for sure, but you made a mistake in not binding me or killing me before I woke up" "Whats the fun in that, I LIKE TO HEAR MY VICTIMS SCREAM" the crab said as he made his way down. "Like I said, Three seconds" "You took down my brother, Lotad. As a big brother, I have to avenge him" "Lotad? That weak bugger, well I hope you fight better than he did" Melissa said laughing. Though in honesty, Lotad had done some damage to her, and this guy had about forty odd fishman. "Crank the heat dials boys" he shouted. With that the floor began to heat up. "Yer snow won't do any good now" he said laughing. "Unless I'm colder than your heat" Melissa said.

As she spoke, snow erupted from her body, exploding all around the ship, though true to the word of the crab fishman, it melted as soon as it lay down. "KEKEKEKEKEKE, Yer fucked" "Or I just get to try something new" The Queen of the snow said with a smile. "Lets see how this pans out". "You can all come at me at once" she said with a confident smile. "Get em boys" The crab said. With that, the fishman army pounced. Diving into the air, all coming for the singular female. The sound of the fishman crashing together was deafening. The crab creature gave a loud "KEKEKEKEKEKE, EASY". Yet from above three spears of snow descended, piercing the bodies of three clustered together fishman, before expanding in to spikes of snow that impaled the large cluster, growing outwards, the screams of the fishman rang out. "WH..WHATTT" Hiroko uttered. From the top of the large flower of snow that began to stain red, was the Shichibukai.

Her eyes no longer held the sea blue irises, her hair tinted white, as she exhaled, white air escaped her lips. All the skin on show, their was some strange pattern, glowing a blueish hue. With a snap of her fingers, the flowering snow that steamed under the heat dial changed shape, expanding and capturing the fishmen on board, all bar the Leech and the Crab. "Let's see how you deal with a Tempest" Melissa said, cocking her head, her strange eyes glaring. The Leech fishman realised who she was looking at. "NOOO NOO NO, BYEEEE" he screeched. Yet as he turned, she was there. Standing directly in front of him, without a single word she struck him, her hand forming into a spike as she tore into his body, yet as she vanished once more she re-appeared upon the Snow prison. "I don't know your name CAPTAIN, but if you know Lotan, then your my next source for Le'louch" She said "BRING IT ON" the crab man said, charging with his abnormally large claws, he struck across the massive ship, charging forward, he aimed his claw to her abdomen, attempting to crush her. yet her nimble form, her unique weightless like body allowed her to curve directly under the claw, with legs as strong as an ox, she struck her leg upwards, knocking the large giant crab into the air. "Let me show you what Lotan went through" The Queen of the storm uttered, her body disappeared, leaving naught in her place but a cold mist.

The shell of the crab burst open from an explosion of sheer power, the crabs screams, it was music to her ears. Underestimating her, it was something many had done before, and they all paid. Lances of snow formed with increadible speeds, tearing into the flesh of the arms and legs of the fishman, the nimble female bouning with such fluidity all over the body of the fishman, and before he had even hit the ground, the job was done. Tendons severed, arms and legs useless, the shell of the crabman no longer upon him. His body quivered. "And Squish" she said as she turned to the prison of snow that contained the others. She lifted her hand forward, turning her palm to the crystal and when she closed her hand, the snow compressed, completely squishing all the living fishman left inside of it. With a single wave, the snow flew into the sea. In her cold form, she grasped Hiroko, no need to worry since he was immobilised.

Moving with grace, beauty and a terrifying cold, she landed in the marine base on Water 7, dropping the body of the immobilised man. "This dude, he's wanted right?" "Uh...ih yes ma'am, Golden Hiroko, he's uhmm....WOW, YOUR MELISSA...you look....wow" The marine woman said. With a gentle smile, Melissa released her powers, as soon as she felt her power leave her, she stumbled into the arms of the woman. "Yes, I DO....but I think....while yer getting my money ready.....I'll take a wee nap" The shichibuki said, not even waiting for a reply as she slipped into slumber.

[/end]

Claiming Ship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum