Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[GV] A Lost Mind EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[GV] A Lost Mind EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[GV] A Lost Mind EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[GV] A Lost Mind EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[GV] A Lost Mind EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[GV] A Lost Mind EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[GV] A Lost Mind EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[GV] A Lost Mind EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[GV] A Lost Mind EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GV] A Lost Mind Empty [GV] A Lost Mind Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Earlier in Mock Town

Hrmm okay, I know I left it somewhere around here...but where...? Cyrus asked himself as he dug through the back alley trash bags he had been using to store his "belongings." The trash bags belonged to a restaurant that had gone out of business well over two weeks earlier and with no one to bring them curbside, they had simply sat. The smell was putrid, positively vile and Cyrus had only recently stopped retching every time he approached it. While the smell was horrendous and arguably unbearable it also doubled for a natural cover from thieves.

Not even the neediest of thieves would bother going near this trash heap. The only major problem was there was so much trash and several bags had ripped, spilling their contents about, that it made it rather difficult to find his belongings at times. This was especially true when Cyrus stored things drunkenly.

Sonofabitch. Cyrus swore before standing upright, cupping his filthy hands and yelling, PHIL! PHIL WHERE ARE YOU?!
Nothing.
Cyrus sighed.
Mrfgh, mmm mrg. A strangled voice came from the left of his trash heap.
Cyrus reached over and began feverishly digging through the trash bags, tossing moldy bread, trash and tin cans every which way before noticing a burlap sack. He pulled it free and placed it behind him, turning to open it, he found a robotic head staring back at him.

You forgot about me, asshole! Phil declared.
Momentarily displaced. Cyrus countered sheepishly.
Ohhh Cyrus-senpai loss me, kuso kurae baka!
Hrm, you're still doing that voice switching thing, huh? Guess I should've tried to fix that earlier.
Si.
Phil, you said you were a guide-bot for Momo's ships, right? Before the whole...well, scrapping incident, right?
The robot regarded Cyrus carefully, still clearly peeved about the whole "being lost in trash" ordeal but then said,
Aye, what about it?
Perfect, time to meet a friend. Cyrus said, not really answering the robot's question before closing the burlap sack around him and hoisting Phil over his shoulder.

Cyrus made his way through the streets of Mock Town, whistling as he went. Finally he turned the corner and made his way to the bar he had told Gus to meet him at earlier. Stepping in he scanned the gathered alcoholics for his friend, frowning,
What are the odds pretty boy is late because of a woman? Cyrus asked himself as he searched.

Island
Revolutionary
411 Words
Doriki
[/color][/color]

2[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

"Gus...."
a voice uttered, shaking the seemingly lifeless body of the Winged Swordsman who'd been laid out across the bed, drooling in eternal bliss.

"Babe... I can't... go another... round... right now."
Gus murmured smiling in the dead of his sleep.

"UGH!" the woman exclaimed, slapping Gus along his face.

The force of the slap left a rosary tint on the man's pale skin, awakening him from his slumber, to a groggy grumpiness.

"Huh?" Gus grumbled.

"Whose this Babe... You never called me that before Augustus."
the woman, the freed slave, who'd be known as Bonnie, would exclaimed irritated.

"Look Bonnie. I don't know what your talking about. It'd like to know why in the world are you waking me up with violence. I mean, I like a little kinky play but I'm wasted from last night's celebrations and your harshing my mellow k'." Gus explained, muffling the first half of his sentence in the sheets before flipping over to his back. After completing the mission, Gus and Kincaid were scolded by HQ for letting all of those slave ring leaders die but luckily, due to the swift report, the rebels were able to neutralise the creepy crawlers in about a days time.

Meaning a sweet bonus from the higher ups, which, of course, Gus spent on booze, and protection.

"In your sleep... you called out another woman's nickname. I'm not playing these games with you Gus. If you want to go mess around with this 'Babe', go ahead. I'm leaving to go get us dinner. Invite Kincaid over." Bonnie commanded.

"Yes mom- Holy shit!" Gus retorted sarcastically, only to hop out of the bed, realising he was literally over an hour and half late for his rendezvous with his partner in crime. Scrambling around the room to dress, he'd grab his boxers, boots, black turtle neck and long green joggers, and attach Rose to his side.

Running his hand along the blade, "Can't leave without you Babe. You know your my number one." Gus uttered grinning.

"Ah nice try. We're going to talk about this later! I swear Gus! If you and Kincaid are late for dinner I'm going to be pissed-" Bonnie shouted, as Gus jumped through the window of the one story apartment complex, dashing off into the air, using his wings to accelerate as quick as possible.

"Jeez. She's acting more like my mother than my woman. I miss when I first met her. Quiet. Damaged. The best kind of woman." Gus exclaimed scratching his head, in irritation.

"I mean... I do like a woman whose in-charge but she's a little too controlling ya know. Like. I need someone who can just tie me down... and give me commands with-" Gus' talking out loud was concluded due to him hitting into the water tank atop of a building, bound to happen when flying without due care and attention. After recovering from the impromptu crash landing, Gus finally strolled into the bar where Kincaid was sitting all alone with a tin can, and a pout on his face.  

Sneaking in around Kincaid's line of vision as he drowned himself in the bar's vices, Gus would place his mouth next to Kincaid's ear. "Sorry I'm late hun. I had problems finding the place. Teehee." Gus exclaimed in a playful kind of tone.

Rose

+ 1 Doriki in Str.

@Kincaid

3[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus blinked in surprise as a deep, yet sing-song voice brushed his ears. He shivered uncomfortably a bit before turning to see the large winged man with a devilish grin on his face. Cyrus scowled, took a long sip from his drink to finish it, and continued scowling at Gus.
Slave chick? Cyrus asked finally but then shook his head, realizing he already knew the answer and didn't want to hear all about it, Never mind, here I brought you a present. Cyrus said, pushing the sack on the table towards Gus,
Here, I brought you a present.

The ends of the sack would fall down, allowing the top of Phil's head to be seen. The robot shook its head, allowing the rest of the sack to fall off and he to be revealed in all of his shining glory,
Ahhh konichiwa Winged-Sama, yo soy Phil. Phil said before Cyrus knocked him on the head. The robots eyes blinked in and out for a moment before Phil said,
Hey, how ya doin? I'm Phil, I'd shake your hand but uh...well, you know. Phil said, indicating his lack of a body.
This is Phil.
Yeah he knows, I said that.

Phil is a robot, one of Momo's Nav robots. Scouts the area, records data, generates maps, the whole nine yards. Phil needs a new body. So, we need to break into Momo's factory, get him a body and if possible...recover his missing memory bank so he has all the data on Momo he originally had.
Cyrus went to take another swig from his glass, raised it to his lips and then realized that it was unfortunately empty. Frowning he placed the glass back down on the table, Questions?
Island
Revolutionary
293 Words
Doriki
[/color]

OOC: Sorry for the delay, been busy with work and family visiting. @Kaito @Gusto

4[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Without even being shocked by the pace or absurdity of the situation, Gus simply responded, "Nice to meet ya' I'm Gus. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to touch my hand anyway... even if it's just a handshake, I'm pretty sure I didn't wash my hands... Do machines even care about transmitted-" Gus train of thought was interrupted by Kincaid blurting out plans for the next 'mission'.

Sinking it all in, "I'm too sober for this... Alright. So, we're breaking into a facility... Ruled over by Toy King Momo... That's the nutcase who turned a whole town into scraps right?" Gus stated sighing. Tapping his sheathed katana against Phil's head, "And we're going to recover our boy-o's brain and give him a nice shiny new body. Sounds crazy enough for me. Let's do it. Where exactly is Toy King's base? Or at the least the one we're going after?" Gus inquired.

"If that's the case, I think we should gather as much information as possible and go guns blazing but by the way, the misses is cooking us dinner. She says we can't be late. Do we eat first or blow her off?" Gus inquired nervously, a shiver running down his spine at the woman's scornful scowl playing out in front of him mentally.

Rose

+ 1 Doriki in Str.

@Kincaid

5[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Agreed. Cyrus said in reference to Gus's comment about being too sober. Aye that's the one. Haven't seen the man...or machine myself, but I've had my fair share of run ins with his goons. From what I know he's stationed over on Long Ring Long Land, one of the amusement parks of Ringworld. I went there some time ago and found the Marines covering up a bloody massacre, don't know for sure if it was Momo but... Cyrus trailed off, remembering the images that had been burned into his own memory banks. He shook his head slowly, tuning back into reality and trying to alleviate himself of the nightmares.

We shouldn't go picking a fight with this one, not yet anyway. For now we just need to focus on breaking into one of his facilities. I've been to one before, it's where I met this lug head. Our best bet is to go back to that one as far as I can tell. If parts of him were there, maybe the parts we need are too.
Aye, sounds about right to me chief. Phil said, staring up at Cyrus. Some of the bar patrons had taken notice of the talking robot head, but most only scowled at it before returning to their drink.

Missus, eh? You're not shacking up with this one are you? Settling down? Making a family or some such? Cyrus asked, somewhat surprised. He couldn't help but wonder just how long this latest woman would be in Gus's life. It seemed he changed women more often than Cyrus changed clothes...although to be fair that wasn't terribly often. Cyrus scratched the stubble beneath his chin and thought for a moment,
Dinner sounds good, it'll give us some time to collect our thoughts and make a plan. I'll try to sketch out the layout from what I can remember. Suddenly, the revolutionary stood up and snapped his fingers before turning and walking towards the bar. The barkeep eyed him cautiously before Cyrus hopped over the bar top and began perusing the selection of liquor in back.

Oi, what in the bloody hell do you think you're doin?! You right lost your mind you little thief?! The barman yelled, rolling up his sleeves.
Hrmm, ooh 25 year old single malt. Not too shabby. Cyrus said, completely ignoring the red faced man. He popped the top off the bottle and inhaled deeply with a satisfied sigh. He popped the top back on before grabbing two other bottles of different alcohol. He then passed by the barman who wound up ready to knock the scraggly Revolutionary's lights out. However, Cyrus held up a finger instead,
Hold on there Horris. He then fished around in his pocket for a large wad of beli notes, far more than the alcohol was worth and crammed them into the front pocket of the barkeep's apron. The man stood stunned, his face slowly fading to a less worrisome pinkish color. Cyrus tapped the front pocket with a smug smile before gathering the bottles once more and making his way out from behind the bar.

Returning back to Phil and Gus, he smiled while popping the cork off one of the bottles with his teeth. He spat the cork onto the ground, Grab the robot for me, I've got my hands full. We don't want to be late. Cold dinner is fine, but hot dinner is best. He then exited the bar, the bottle at his lips and the rum flowing into his gullet.
Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

6[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Gus took in everything the mad scientist had stated, if him of all people wanted to do this mission discretely, this Toy King character isn't someone they'd want to take lightly. "Alright. Then we regroup by my lodgings tonight and then head off towards Long Ring Island first thing in the am." Gus stated, pushing his chair backwards and to stand once again.

"Ahh my good boy-"
Gus started in response to Kincaid's words about settling down. "Many a woman have rode my steed, and honestly, none have managed to lay down a trap so complex as yet. I treat all my women with the best pet names, and affection but settling down isn't for me. I've already tried that and failed once." Gus responded.

Shuffling out of the room, he'd grab a bottle of hard liquor from the wall himself, using Kincaid as a distraction, and retreat to his chambers. It'd be a quiet little rink-dink loft in downtown Mock Town, and he'd single it was him, arriving at the number '18' door by using a coded knock, three strikes, a pause, and another. Breaking open the door, "Honey I'm-" Gus word's were stricken short by the force of the flying frying pan impacting with the Winged Man's face. Immediately passing out from the impact, the raging freed slave now turned to Kincaid and his robotic figurehead next.

"Both of you. Inside now. Dinner's almost ready. Your late." the woman stated with the kindest and warmest of smiles, and given that she'd just knocked out Gus to another world, it'd be more creepier than adoring that I'm sure most would go for. About ten minutes later, Gus came to, rubbing his eyes, and doing his usual checklist. His blade, Rose was present, Kincaid was to his left, present, and he hadn't been fatally wounded, so being knocked out wasn't so bad after all, power naps are essential for healthy brain activity. The dinner was meatloaf, and the four shared their last meal before the duo departed for their next mission.

The next day, Gus's attire had changed, he'd be wearing a long thick fur coat, with a purple plaid lining running through it from head to toe, his blade strapped on the outside of the coat, to his thick black leather belt with a golden buckle. "You two be careful." the woman said groggily, still feeling the affects from last nights, org- celebrations. "Oi. Mr.Mad Doc, you ready to hit the dusty trail?" Gus stated, pointing towards the door. "Something tells me this time around, it won't be as easy as mucking around in the forest." Gus concluded picking his nose with this right pinky finger.

Rose

+ 1 Doriki in Str.

@Kincaid

7[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

As Gus stepped into his new humbled abode, Cyrus jumped back in surprise as a frying pan materialized across the large Winged Man's face. He dropped like a sack of rocks with such an impact that Cyrus initially feared the floor might give way. Standing in the doorway was a rather miffed former slave staring at her handy work and then turning her unfortunate attention to the buzzed, scruffy scientist standing in the hallway.
Y-yes ma'am! Cyrus said, following her directions. He wasn't about to be told twice. Stepping over Gus's body, Cyrus picked the sack with Phil in it up off the floor where it had rolled out of Gus's hand. He placed the sack and the bottle of whisky he had brought from the bar on the table before returning to his friend and dragging him into the loft, shutting the door behind him.

From there, Cyrus set to work busying himself with helping prepare the table so as not to draw the ire of Gus's newest lady. A few moments later they were all, even Gus, sitting around the table. The winged man stirred at the smell of food and opened his eyes to find Cyrus staring at him,
Oh good, you're awake with...no more brain damage than was already there. That's a plus.
From there the revolutionary dug in, being as polite and sociable as possible with his hosts, keeping a careful eye on the cookware behind Bonnie.

Morning, as always, came far too early as Cyrus rose and stretched from his place on the couch. He yawned and scratched at his greasy hair, searching around the floor blindly for his hat while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. An hour or so later, he and Gus were fed, caffeinated and on their way to the ferry for Long Ring Long Land. As they walked, Cyrus carried the sack containing Phil over his shoulder.
No, it probably won't be as easy. I didn't steal much the last time I was there, other than this idiot, but I'm sure Momo is still on high alert. It doesn't help I didn't really get a good look around last time either, but Phil claims there's a whole underground to the facility. Which makes sense really, considering the first floor didn't look like much more than a warehouse. If one of the park guests were to stumble across it by accident, they'd probably ignore it completely and move on.

Cyrus paid for the two ferry tickets and boarded without incident, finding seats for them at the top deck and in the open air. He preferred space where, if need be, Gus could make a quick aerial getaway and figured the winged man held similar desires. Stretching out on the ferry, Cyrus placed his feet on the railing and lowered his hat, protecting his face, and more importantly his eyes, from the harsh rays of the sun. Around him he listened carefully, watching other passengers out of his peripherals. Nothing seemed obviously amiss and so he calmed his nerves a bit.
So, I guess the only real plan so far is to just break in and wing it. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence, but right now it's the best I've got. Unless you had a better idea.

Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

8[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:35 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Sitting aboard the ferry's deck, Gus was thankful for a space to spread his wings, and most importantly, have a bird's eye view to where the ladies aboard the ship would parade around below in their bikini's. Long Ring Island was known for being a tourist attraction, and it'd be the kind of attraction Gus liked the most, laying on his belly, flapping his wings on the opposite side of a beach chair.

However, once Kincaid had began to elaborate about his last time on Long Ring, Gus's eye-brow's rose slightly. "Hmm... My guess is from the intel you've just relayed, he likes hiding things in plain sight. Pretty ballsy if you ask me. These pirates are so edgy these days." Gus commented. "However, if things get violent, I'll just have to sever a few parts or two with Rose. Though, our objective should be to remain as lowkey as possible." Gus stated.

Eventually, the ferry pulled into the coast of the Ring Island they'd be docking at first. Gus idled before moving, leaving the lead to Kincaid, since he'd had the most experience here. Gus wanted to play around with the hostess but honestly, with the dangers that awaited them, he'd save that for the ride back. "Oi. Doc. It could be just me bugging out... but I feel like someone's watching us." Gus stated, as he hopped up from his flat position to sit. Suddenly, a buzzing noise came chiming in, and it'd become extremely loud, grabbing for Rose, Gus waited for the origins of the noise to become visible.

Rose

+ 1 Doriki in Str.

@Kincaid @Cassius

9[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:59 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus snorted in response to Gus as they sailed along the watery passage towards the various amusement parks. Aye it is ballsy, but I guess that's what you get when you've taken over an entire animatronic amusement park without the guests even noticing. That cyborg has some serious talent, we'd be smart to not overlook it. Cyrus said as he rested his arms on the back of the bench, gazing out across the ocean. It had been quite awhile since his last visit to this island, the memories of the massacred danced in his mind and for a moment he became lost in the deep blue waters of the sea. Cyrus snapped back to reality as the ferry pulled in to dock and people began to disembark.

He reached to the top of his head, pulling off his hat and running his fingers through his hair before placing the hat in its rightful position.
Right then, let's get started.
Cyrus lead the two of them down the steps of the ferry and onto the dock, gazing about to get his bearings of the area. He had only ever been to this particular park once and he didn't want to confuse its layout with the others. People mulled about, children darted between legs, screaming gleefully as their parents followed with a smile. In the distance, the crowd roared as a rollercoaster began its descent, mixing with the metallic sounds of rumbling metal.
Hm? Cyrus responded to his friend as Gus mentioned the feeling of someone watching them. He wasn't surprised, though he had to admit, the loud sounds, strong smells and various sights had distracted him. He was certainly glad to have Gus along this time around.

I don't see anything just yet, let's start moving. If you spot whatever it is, take lead and I'll cover you. Cyrus said, as he began walking through the crowd, doing his best to blend in. He wouldn't make a direct route for the old warehouse at first, not until Gus had identified whatever or whoever it was that may have been watching them. For now he'd simply act like any other visitor to the park, gazing upon the various sights and sounds with ignorant amusement.

Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

10[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:59 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Shaking the suspicion, Gus followed Kincaid off the ferry, as this was his first time on any of the Long Ring Islands. From the shadows on the vessel however, amassed within the crowd of tourists, lied a small nutcracker themed toy with menacing eyes, far out of range from the duo's presence, peering ominously from a distance. Taking out the Baby Den Den Mushi from his satchel, the toy would've held the item that seemed to be half the size of his body, and chime in on his report.

"One of your targets has returned. Roger Roger." the toy stated in an almost mechanical manner. In response, almost similar to the sound of a grey screened television, the voice on the line conveyed jargon only the robot's earned could've deciphered."Dispatching the CHOOPA CHOOPA Birds to recover him. Target. Phil. Eliminate all extras." the nutcracker reported to the almost static line that decoded his human phrasings into compute line language.

Scouting the crowd for his next target- I mean, source of intelligence, the Winged Man removed his wings from beneath his shirt's restraints, allowing them to flap wild and free as intended. "Ah. That fucking ship ride was long. I need to get some chicks to show me around town. I'm getting us all laid tonight. Even you Phil." Gus stated winking at the robot. However, the light heart nature of the mood shifted, as many of the visitors to the park began to scream out in a hysteric manner. Even from the fifty meter distance, emerging from the clouds above, ten mechanical toy birds descended from the heavens, squawking a familiar sound to locals but not so familiar to visitors. Within minutes the parks population had fled to provided shelters scattered through the park, as they'd known the oh so familiar handy work of Momo's Choopa Choopa Birds, who'd only appeared to retrieve escapees from Momo's tyranny.

Flapping their mechanical wings feverishly, almost similar to that of a regular bird, the Cockatrice Themed Birds we're about ten feet height in size, and wing span was almost nearly double in width. Their beaks were reinforced with the strongest of metals, and in their stomach portion, would've been a cell that contained it's victims. The bird's weren't very fast to many[1], but to untrained eyes, their speed would've been more than enough to appear as a blur. At first the bird's circled the park but as soon as they locked-on to Kincaid, Gus and especially Phil's signature, the birds descended to terminate all alien entities and retrieve the target.

"CHOOOOOOPA ! CHHOOOOPPA!" the birds squawked in harmony.

Drawing Rose from her abode, Gus shot off from the ground to intercept the incoming birds. "Not exactly the kind of birds I was looking to pick up today but I can play with you ladies for a bit." Gus stated smiling smugly.  

Rose
10x Momo's Crew Members 1-1-1-1-1

@Kincaid @Cassius

11[GV] A Lost Mind Empty Re: [GV] A Lost Mind Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

They had been walking for quite awhile after Gus had brought up the sensation of feeling watched and Cyrus had begun to feel confident that it was simply the winged man's nerves, which was more than understandable in a situation like this. Deciding they were probably in no danger at the present, Cyrus decided to begin leading the trio towards the location of the warehouse he had been to previously. Over his shoulder he carried the sack containing Phil's head. From time to time the robot would shift or mutter something in some foreign language, but Cyrus simply ignored him. Occasionally park guests would overhear the muttering robot and stare, but their brains would quickly remind them that they were at an amusement park and surely this was some sort of trick or show to entertain them. People, Cyrus realized, were so quick to explain away the things that disturbed them rather than face them head on.
Ah yes, Gus-sama will provide Phil with mucho bonita puntas. Aye, aye! Phil said from within the sack, his processor still mixing languages and speech patterns. Cyrus rolled his eyes,
Whatever happens today, we are absolutely fixing that speech chip of yours because I can't handle listening to this mess.

Just then, a massive shadow passed over Cyrus and Gus and the revolutionary noticed other park guests had stopped what they were doing to stare up at the sky. Some were pointing, others shielding their eyes from the sun for a better view. Park guests muttered to one another, pointing, gesturing and trying to figure out just what was going on. Cyrus lowered the brim of his hat to block some of the rays and get a better glimpse up at whatever was going on. Before he could really focus however, the birds began their battle cry and immediately everyone in the walkway that the three had been traveling on, lost their collective shit.

Park guests began screaming and running in all different directions. Children were left crying and confused as parents sprinted away, assuming the other had grabbed their infant. People collided with one another, sprawling on the ground as they clawed their away across the asphalt in a mad effort to be anywhere but where they had been standing moments ago.
What in the- Cyrus began before the birds' cry echoed across the park.

"CHOOOOOOPA! CHOOOOOOOPPPPAAA!" Together, all ten birds screaming in harmony, the noise was loud enough to make Cyrus cringe in pain. However, before he could do anything about it, they descended upon the two revolutionaries.
Oh shit, hang on Phil. Cyrus said as two birds landed in front of him, towering over the blonde haired man. Their claws dug into the pavement, cracking it and revealing just how dangerous those robotic talons could be.
Hang on with what?! Phil asked from the sack.

Behind him, two more landed, taking a noticeable interest in Gus. On either side, an additional bird landed, effectively blocking off any chance of escape. Above, the remaining four circled idly in the air. Whatever these things were, they were coordinated and any plan for a quiet entry into the park and warehouse had just gone up in flames. The birds stalked closer, heads raised and regarding their targets carefully. Cyrus shouldered the bag on his shoulder a little closer, taking a firm grasp of the fabric. He looked to his right and noticed, just beyond the wall that one of the birds sat on, was the wooded area he had originally found the warehouse in on his previous visit. This wasn't the same entry point, but if they could get to the woods, they would at least lose the birds and be in the correct general area.

As much as I would love to turn these flying chickens into scrap heaps with you, the longer we stay out here the more problematic this becomes. If you look to the right, the warehouse was in a wooded area last time I was here. Our best bet is to run through that bird on the wall and try to lose the rest of them in the trees. It's too densely packed for the ones above to see us in there and I'm hoping these ones on the ground are too big to keep up with us in there. We can always cut a few trees down if we need to, trip them up a bit. Thoughts? Cyrus asked, genuinely wanting his partner's input. Unfortunately, the birds weren't interested in allowing the two men enough time to coordinate.

One of the two in front of Cyrus had lurched forward, striking out with its hooked, metal beak. Thankfully the revolutionary had been keeping his eye on the birds as they stalked closer. Cyrus sidestepped the jab, feeling the rush of wind as the bird missed by mere inches. He swiped his hand in the direction of the bird's exposed neck and three large gashes ripped through the metal. Oil leaked out and exposed wiring sparked from the wound. The bird lurched to one side, losing its balance as motor functions began to work overtime in an attempt to compensate.
We need to move, now! Cyrus said as he turned his attention to the bird on the wall and swiped his hand in its general direction. This time his wires were aimed at the bird's feet, rather than its thick neck. Before the robot even knew what had happened, it toppled over from the wall, landing face first on the asphalt while its clawed feet remained burrowed in the wall. Cyrus had managed to remove the body from its legs, revealing more wiring and circuitry while the mechanical beast squawked and cried, flapping frantically on the ground.

With that, the revolutionary ran towards the wall, hopping the half-stack of stone in one bound and moving through the wooded glade as quickly as possible. He looked back, hoping Gus had managed to follow suit. The sack on his back chirped joyfully as Cyrus ran,
Wheeeeeeee!!!!

Island
Revolutionary
1007 Words
Doriki

Skills:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum