Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Hands Off! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Hands Off! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Hands Off! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Hands Off! EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Hands Off! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Hands Off! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Hands Off! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Hands Off! EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Hands Off! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hands Off! Empty Hands Off! Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:18 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

Hover over the image below!

THREAD INFORMATION

Observation Haki: 10/10
Armament Haki: 10/10
Plotter Link:(Click the black space)Plot Info
Skills:(Click the black space)Skill Set
WC Requirement: 00,000
Doriki: 25 to Endurance/Durability

The sun rested high at its apex as noon settled over Baltigo. Mashyuu pushed open the swinging doors of the Apex Tavern and stepped into the watering hole. His blue eyes peeked out from behind the red tinted sunglasses that rested on his nose and a half smirk spread over his face. It had been a little while since Mashyuu and the Phantom Raiders arrived on Baltigo but things were starting to pan out for the crew and soon, at least in Mashyuu's eyes, Nill District would be his and that would be for the better. The Pirate Captain waved at a few people he had met in the underground arena that he destroyed and the Dock Master he had helped only a few short days ago with Dai and Sky. Slowly he started to walk through the bar, his black dress shoes clacking softly on the ground as the sound of the patrons talking and glasses clattering masked his movements well. The Pirate smoothed out the black suit jacket with red buttons with his bare hands and pulled a seat up in the corner of the bar, his large white wings folding in on his back. Lazily he glanced at the wanted poster with his face plastered on it that hung on the wall. His hand quickly came up and snatched it off the wall.

As he crumpled the paper he looked over to the bartender and his left brow lifted up over the rim of the red glasses on his face. A ten foot tall lion mink? Mashyuu needed to know his story and how he could get the man on his crew. "HEY BARTENDER! RIGHT HERE!" Mashyuu shouted and slammed his palm on the bar. "Whiskey and Spiced Rum! Also I want your story, why is someone like you tending a bar in Nill District? Surely a Lion Mink thinks better of himself!" Mashyuu called out while his hand dug into his pocket to grab a few beli to pay for his drinks. On the other side of the bar five men sat, each talking in hushed tones about something Mashyuu couldn't quite make out, however he noticed the men looking at him and could smell when people were going to try to collect his bounty. He considered activating his Observation Mantra to tell if they meant him any harm but them acting now seemed like a bad idea for them. Giving the men a polite nod, the dark haired Mashyuu looked back to the mink man and leaned in closer to the bar. "So, what's the deal man? Looking for a new way to spend your time? Maybe you want to see the world? I can give you that chance if you give me twenty minutes of your time." The glint in Mashyuu's eyes told that he meant what he said, and was truly interested in the mink man. He offered the larger man a drink and lifted the remaining glass to see if the Mink would partake while on the job.

©️ Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

2Hands Off! Empty Re: Hands Off! Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Zetosuru

Pirate
Pirate

Zetosuru
There were days that Kolt regretted settling in Baltigo for a home base. Just there were people that got on his nerves, but without a doubt it was worth it. For as a bartender, he was able to get one of his favorite things. Stories, and the ability to simply watch the hairless ones interact drunken made up for the occasions where he was required to lift his paw against them. His day had actually been quiet at the Apex before the one wearing the glasses had came in. There was sorta a rule for working around him. Keep your voice level.

There was a moment of pause from Kolt as the man ordered up a drink. A younger looking Minks girl; of some sort of cat origin looked over to Kolt before he gave her a light nod. She moved to soon start making his drink. Kolt moved closer to the man, letting the wooden slab be the only thing that separated them. His head had tilted somewhat to the side as his yellow slit eyes looked over the man. ”You know patron, it’s not polite to question the owner of an establishment as to why they set up shop.” He would’ve said as his eyes cut off to the side towards a group on the other side of the bar.

He could hear the normal slurs being tossed around about his race, and that of the girl working with him for the evening. His ears flattened before a moment before he released what sounded like a deep hiss in the direction of one of the men looking in his direction before returning his direction back to the rather demanding individual. ”I’ve seen a few places here and there. Compartida en el deporte sangre de otros piratas y malhechores. He said, his nostrils flaring as he gave what could’ve been something close to a snort from his feline nose. ”However, as long as you’re paying for my time I’ll listen. However, I don’t drink on the job.”

3Hands Off! Empty Re: Hands Off! Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:59 pm

atomicwarkitten

Pirate
Pirate

atomicwarkitten
Doriki: +5 to Endurance/Durability; Pugilist (+5 to same stat)

It wasn't difficult. She'd told herself that every day since she'd come - ever since she'd been forced - onto this ship. The ocean air had become the most familiar thing in the world. When they'd dock, she could never remember how long it had been since she'd set foot on solid land. Maybe this time she could get out and around other people this time - if the captain would allow it. Just for a little while.

She'd never asked him directly. The captain had little time for her to be bothering him with such a question, but it had come up in conversation while she was closely watching a boiling pot just days before they docked with the chef. The old man rubbed his chin and said he'd talk to the captain about it - that maybe she could come and help him pick out food for their next voyage. It had been a day since their talk, and the bruise was still fresh on her cheek from it. "What, so you can run off screamin' for help soon as you see a marine?"

She kept her head down as the captain and first mate had made their ways off the ship toward the town - probably to get themselves drunk from some local brew. They always smelled like exotic alcohols when they came back - a new place every night that she got full wind of some nights. Lovella had pretended to scrub one spot in particular when she felt any of the crew members' eyes on her in hopes they wouldn't even care to waste energy on her.

Lovella stole one moment as soon as everyone else had lazed off and fallen asleep or left the ship to find some form of entertainment - common, when the captain and first mate were gone. She leaned over the railing, watching dock workers move about as they did. But, her broom was just an inch away if there was anyone watching. It would have been the perfect time to escape - slip off the ship and disappear into the crowd. But whatever might happen if they found her would be more than just a bruise on her face.

A man on the deck rustled and the woman jumped at the sound, moving to brush some invisible debris from the deck.

4Hands Off! Empty Re: Hands Off! Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Observation Haki: 10/10

Slowly Mashyuu pulled his sunglasses off his face and set them aside while sliding the drink he offered back. A smile creep't over his face and his head tilted to the side. "..Apologies my tall friend. It's been a while since I've dealt with anyone that has manners. That being said, I love a good story. I collect them." Mashyuu put his hand up and leaned back, taking a swing of his whiskey. He let the burn sting his throat while glancing back at the men who were talking off in the distance. Slowly he turned looking to the mink again and nodded. "Okay, you must hear a lot of stories here. I'm looking to take this trash town and turn it up on its head so the people here have better lives. What can you tell me about the island? Anyone to watch out for? Like the guys you just growled at for instance." Mashyuu asked and took another swing. While he put the drink down he brushed a bit of stubble off his jaw and chuckled softly. "Where are my manners? I'm Mashyuu Ishi, Captain of the Phantom Raiders. I've bled pirates and criminals myself. By any chance, are you looking to change what you do?" Mashyuu was beating around the bush a little but he was trying to judge the Lion mink and see if he was someone Mashyuu wanted on his crew.

Once again Mashyuu picked up his drink and took a large swig, polishing the burning liquid off. Mashyuu cleared his throat to say something when one of the drunks that the two had noticed earlier stood up and shouted. "HEY THAT LITTLE NUMBER IS MINE! SHE'D NEVER SLEEP WITH YOU, YOU DRUNK!" Mashyuu looked back at the group and squinted considering they weren't with any women. Mashyuu took a quick glance to the lion man then back to the group. "Not like you could! The Captain wouldn't let any of us get too close to her. He's got it bad for that little slave!" Mashyuu's hand clutched at the glass he held tightly until it cracked and shattered on the bar counter. "I'll pay for it...." Mashyuu growled, more focused on memorizing the details of the five men talking about a slave girl. Mashyuu tended to be fairly easy going when it came to what he decided to look past but if someone was being held as a slave Mashyuu would always go out of his way to help them. Mashyuu stood up and reached into his pocket pulling more money to tip and pay for the broken glass. "Sorry, I can't stand slavers and I'm gonna follow those guys when they leave so I can set whatever girl they are arguing about free.... Wanna come with me?"

5Hands Off! Empty Re: Hands Off! Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Zetosuru

Pirate
Pirate

Zetosuru
OOC: Contributing 5 Doriki To Endurance

”Hika...Pour him another. On the house.” The words slipped through his muzzle before for the first time his attention shifted from the man to the group that was talking. His tongue had slipped from his lips, and reached to flick against his whiskers. The cat Minks nodded and poured him another one before too long. His clawed paws had come to rest on the finished bar beneath him before a new set of claw marks were soon added.

”Pleasure. Kolt Xenophilius, owner of the Apex Tavern. Given the rise of the inmundicia as of late, I’ve been looking to stretch out some kinks, if you catch my drift.” He would’ve said before watching the more shadier groups, obviously the ones who were just there to drink and meet for other acts of crime. They knew better with the big cat’s attitude. He would’ve rapped his claws against the indention that were being made by the very motions, an obvious sign that it might be time for a change in scenery for the big cat. “The Captain might lets us have a run with her though after he gets tired of her! You know he goes through them like bullets. “ The one who shouted had responded.

There was an obvious change in Kolt’s behavior. The one dubbed Hika fidgeted some. ”Sir… Not in the bar today? We still haven’t fixed it from the last time you raised your voice.” She spoke out timidly. He cut his eyes down to the girl before he released a huff. ”Yes I’m very aware. It’s not like I was expecting that I’d nearly bring down the roof, but to be fair they did put their hands on you. That’s not allowed either,”

During the moment between Kolt, and Hika the group that had been loud began to head out of the bar. As a group it seemed like about 5 of them were together. He skimmed his eyes in an sly way over to the human. ”I did say you can distract me as long as you can pay me, right? 100 Beli an hour for the next day or so. I’m going to get my cane, and I’ll meet you outside.” He said with a seeming chipper tone. Hika had brought her hand up to her face, and began to rub his temple. ”Before he gets started, get him away from the tavern. That’s all I ask. “ The catgirl had said before setting out a shot for another patron.

Kolt had left from behind the bar with long and fast strides. Each one of them pulling him faster to his room. As he got in, he opened up the case that sat at the foot of his large bed, and soon pulled free his old companion; the Duality of Nature. A large duel axe staff, only two feet shorter than him in height. His big frame with the weapon was barely able to slip back out of the back of the tavern and past the bar and outside. There was a VERY audible sigh from a certain cat female as she saw him leave.

6Hands Off! Empty Re: Hands Off! Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am

atomicwarkitten

Pirate
Pirate

atomicwarkitten
Lovella felt a hand on her shoulder. Her stomach dropped in the same moment that she turned to find the face of the captain behind her. She hadn't seen or heard him come from behind. He was terribly tall and towered over her by multiple feet, and he always seemed to never get bored of the frightened look in her eye when she looked up at him. "Hello Love," he smirked; she swallowed the shivers creeping up her spine. He didn't like fidgeting. "How about you and I have a little talk, eh?" She frowned and nodded, "Yes, sir.."

Just as he began leading the girl below deck, a tired greying face popped out of the kitchen. The chef was hardly a terrifying man, and the only face Lovella ever wanted to see. "Lovella, I need your help in preparing my list for this trip. Would you come help me?" The three of them knew what he was actually doing, and the captain's grip tightened on the girl's shoulder and she held back a wince. "Only just now? I thought you finished your preparations yesterday." The chef shrugged. "I was a little off. Navvie told me we'll be at sea a few days longer than he'd previously told me." He frowned. [color:373e=ff6600]"'Less ye want a starvin' crew or only salads to eat the whole trip, you'll 'ave her help me check the list."

The captain grumbled something unintelligent as he shoved the woman toward the kitchen and stomped away to his quarters. Before he was out of sight he shouted, "I'll be takin' a nap - don't wake me up if you know what's good for ye." Lovella jumped at the slammed door. Even the familiar swinging kitchen door didn't set her nerves at ease this time. She gave the chef a very apologetic look, twiddling her fingers together.

The chef gently propped her chin up to get a better look at the darkening mark on her face. His eyes had started wearing out a year ago, so it was believable that he'd need help with anything in writing and lists. Even a bruise big as a fist needed careful consideration. "Ah, lass. What'll we do?" She didn't answer. He pulled up a clean cloth and dabbed at the skin around the bruise. It felt cool, and his gentler touch set her at ease. "Hold it there, it'll feel better in a tick. How's a cup o' tea sound?" There was a doctor, but it was hardly worth his time to look at a simple bruise - or at least, that's what the captain had firmly suggested. But, he was right. The cool cloth did feel a little better against the bruise.

Without response, the chef moved to start up the stove and put a little pot on it and sprinkled leaves and herbs into it. An absorbing fragrance filled the little room - a scent that only those two appreciated. Lovella made her way over to a small table set up in one corner of the room, two chairs on either side, just before he poured two cups of the fragrant liquid and joined her. She held the cloth against her face gently, and took her cup with her free hand and muttered a small 'thank you'. She stared in the cup, tears forming in her eyes. She tried to fight them away with a drink of the tea.

He sighed as he sat, ran his hands through his hair. "It'll get better. We'll find a way, I promise." "Why are you still traveling with them? You're not like the rest of them.." Her question was quiet, without malice, but his brows still went up a bit and he scratched his head awkwardly. "Well it's... it's complicated, Lovella. Very complicated."

The door swung back open; one of the crew members' eyes flashed right to Lovella and he pointed a thumb out the door. "Did a shit job cleaning the deck - get back out 'ere an' clean it!" Lovella turned to the man, wide-eyed. She had cleaned everything out there - there wasn't a speck on the deck or below. But, her eyes fell to the floor and she left the tea and the cloth on the table to follow him out.

She searched for what needed to be cleaned. "Wh-what needs cleaning?" There were footsteps on the board, and the crew that had left for drink had come back. One of them smirked rather smugly, grabbed a half-full bottle off another and smashed it into the deck then pointed at it. "That does, stupid. Clean it up." She screamed in a short burst as the pirate behind her grabbed her by the neck and forced her down to her knees in one quick motion. "Thas' some good beer, though. Best not let it go to waste, eh?"

He put his foot on the back of her shoulders and pressed her closer to the broken glass and alcohol. Was he- no! She wasn't going to lick it up!? She turned her face away, but he just kept pressing her face closer and closer..

7Hands Off! Empty Re: Hands Off! Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:55 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Observation Haki: 9/10

The Pirate smirked at the Lion Mink who seemed to be more mercenary than bar owner but he could tell that seeing men like the five leaving was getting under his fur. The Mink would go do deal with them and Mashyuu respected that completely. Mashyuu wanted to tell the man that they would work out a price later, mostly because Mashyuu was going to go deal with the men either way but would be happy to let the Mink take first pick of treasure off the ship of the men. The Pirate slipped away from the bar and winked at the cat mink with purple hair. He hadn't said anything to her before but noticed how she seemed worried over the larger mink. "Don't worry Kitten, I'll keep the big guy safe." Mashyuu replied and headed to the back to wait for his new friend. When the large man finally arrived Mashyuu shrugged his shoulders towards the docks. "Sounded like they were headed to the docks. I can find them based on their emotions if we are quick about it. Oh and about paying you... I'm not made of money but if you give me an hour, I'm sure we can come to an agreement we can both be happy with." Mashyuu stated while reaching into the back of his jacket and pulling a compressed spear from the small of his back.

Walking with Kolt towards the docks Mashyuu considered the men who were walking from the bar. Lust and greed, maybe a bit of shame. That was the emotion he was going to have to look for. Mashyuu made sure his red glasses were on over his face then looked up to the large man. "I used to be a slave... If someone is being held against their will, well I just can't stand for it. Plus if this woman is being used in a way that would harm a lady... If I fly up can you keep your eyes on me? I'm gonna scan the boats by sweeping over them quick to see if we can't do this a little faster." Mashyuu spoke with confidence and closed his eyes for a moment and opened them, his cool blue orbs shifting to red, hidden by his sunglasses as his Observation Mantra was activated. Mashyuu stepped up ahead of the large man and then pointed to his "Cane". "By the way, that's not a cane. That's a dual sided battle ax. Good quality too. Okay if you see me go straight up and extend this spear, that's the ship. I'll try to not rip it apart right away." Mashyuu's white wings extended out to his sides and his legs kicked off the ground with a hard jump. The wings on his back flapped twice and dust from the wooden docks kicked up around him as the winged Pirate took off into the air and headed for one side of the docked ships.

The winged man swept in from the far right of the docks, quickly coasting over the ship and invading the space of the main decks, sometimes he was forced to shift his body around working sailors. The man whipped his body around, spinning while trying to search for the emotions he knew the five men were feeling. However he didn't need the Observation Mantra... No it was obvious who he was looking for. A quick shocked scream drew Mashyuu's attention, two ships ahead of him a small boat was docked with the five men, one of them holding a rather cute woman down with his foot and forcing her to get close to a bottle of broken glass. Mashyuu's wings carried him up at an angle over the ship his hand flipped his spear around in his palm and his magnetic devil fruit power pulled the spear to a full extended length of nearly six feet long. Mashyuu started to dive bomb down and shouted while aiming for the mass of Pirates. "Ragnar's Spear!"

8Hands Off! Empty Re: Hands Off! Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:44 pm

Zetosuru

Pirate
Pirate

Zetosuru
OOC: +5 Doriki to Endurance

”You have an hour.” There was a changed with how Kolt was standing after they had left the bar. Where as before he was relaxed in the bar, still sociable despite his growing irritation. Now though, he stood tall with his paw wrapped tightly around the center of Duality's grip with his finger playing over the separation lever. In a mood like this, he was less of a talker. It was almost like the days back when he was a Gladiator. Killing for sport, and survival. Back before receiving his freedom. As the man took off, he started to move. It was a slow jog at first, but he started to sprint through the crowds of people, taking to vaulting over stacks of stuff that got in the way.

He had gotten close enough to the crew to see the winged man drop from the sky with his spear. His fingers grew tighter around Duality’s hand for all of a moment before his hands came together. His index finger of his clawed right hand caught the button for the separation as his left hand landed on the other side of the staff. With a quick click, the staff had separated into the two axes, and the heads shifted down. He had caught what seemed like another body heading towards the ship, a man that was only a foot or so shorter than him. Prey Slipped from his lips as he brought himself upon the man, the axe in his right hand coming down upon the man’s back, just for there to be an audible clink as his axe clashed against the blade of a freshly drawn broad sword. ”If it ain’t the big kitty from the Tavern up the road.” The man said as he turned, holding his own against Kolt’s weighted swing.

Kolt let out a roar as he swung in with his left, trying to catch the man off guard with the deadly weapon, however this was cause with displeasure as he found his wrist caught in the man’s grip. He let out a laugh in the Mink’s face. ”I thought you didn’t leave that pretty alone. After I deal with you, she’s next.” It was with that that Kolt slipped on his control. A red aura washed over his body as his lung’s inflated. In the man’s face, his jaws came open and a roaring scream left lungs. Focused waves of sound would have assaulted the man’s ear drums, rupturing them. His balance would’ve been soon destroyed before Kolt took advantage of the momentary loss of balance and shoved him away. ”I’m going to enjoy this..”

used:

9Hands Off! Empty Re: Hands Off! Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:34 pm

atomicwarkitten

Pirate
Pirate

atomicwarkitten
The girl was lucky enough that he wasn't much stronger than her. No matter how hard he pushed, she was well able to at least keep her face from touching the glass. She knew the others were all looking at her, smirking, not going to lift a finger to help. It was like entertainment to them - entertainment she had become used to being at the center of. She wasn't ever the one laughing. After a handful more seconds, her eyes opened and she only then realized just how close her face was to one piece of the glass in particular. It wouldn't kill her, but the mark left behind would burn - as alcohol on a cut did - and the scratch might have left a permanent mark. She jolted up a little.

As she did, she felt the pressure on her back lift. She looked up, reddened eyes looking about for what was happening. All the pirates had backed away a step or two, some of them had drawn a pistol or sword. In the middle of it was a dark-clad winged man with a spear she could only catch a glimpse of before she pulled herself up from the ground and stumbled to the railing. She felt another hand reach for her arm and twist, but she pulled away from the pirate in a panic. "Wh-what's going on?!"

In a short time she looked from the pirate next to her to the winged man, panic striking her mind. A newcomer attacking their ship couldn't be good.

10Hands Off! Empty Re: Hands Off! Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:03 am

Batman4560

Batman4560

THREAD INFORMATION

Observation Haki: 9/10

As Mashyuu's spear connected with the pirate who had his foot on the back of the girls head, he twisted the sharp weapon and pushed it through the top of the mans shoulder and out of his armpit. The sound of splitting bone would have been masked by the scream of pain if it hadn't been for the fact that the pirate died from the sudden shock to his system. Using a simple twist and flick of his arm, Mashyuu lifted and flung the dead body off his spear while the others backed away. Off in the distance Mashyuu could see Kolt fighting with someone and frowned a little. If the man was stronger than Kolt, Mashyuu would have to be in two fights at once, that being said it was a good way to see if the Lion Mink would be worth having on the crew. As one of the men reached for the young woman Mashyuu hadn't met yet, the winged man shot him a glare and the pirates started to draw pistols and guns. Ignoring the sound of weapons being drawn, Mashyuu glanced at the girl to make sure she wasn't harmed then to the other pirates, his upper lip quivering with a snarl. "..This isn't a fight you're going to win. You've harmed this beautiful woman for the soul reason that you wanted to be entertained. Held her and possibly others against their will. For that, you will all die." Silver sparks jumped off of Mashyuu's body, without warning a field appeared around him and started to shrink, drawing in closer to the Pirate Captain and dragging the men's weapons with the field. "Attract!"

As a heavy force was applied to all the metal in a twenty meter field around the man was ripped up out and towards the black haired Phantom Raider. Pieces of the mast, nails of the ship and weapons alike all were pulled from their resting places before Mashyuu waved his hand and shouted. "REPEL!" Launching said metals away from his body five meters. The ship began to spring leaks, the pirates took on a panicked look and Mashyuu glanced back at the woman, giving her a soft, kind look. "If you seek revenge against your captors now is the time to do so." He landed on the now slowly sinking ship with a slanted mast, at the same time a voice called out from inside the ship as the door once again opened. "Oui! What the hell is going on out here and why is my ship suddenly leaking water?" A large, burly man stepped out, sword drawn and gripped with white knuckled fingers. Clearly the man was at least strong enough to resist Mashyuu's Attract and repel field.

Casually Mashyuu landed on the deck of the ship and gave his spear a quick flourish and flung the blood off it and onto the deck of the ship, the sea stone blade gleaming under the light of the slowly setting sun. "You must be the Captain of this crew..." Mashyuu's free arm bent at the elbow and lifted to press his fingers to his forehead, subtly brushing the black locks of hair out of his face while his body slid back so his right foot was behind his left, spear held at a sharp angle behind him and ready to be thrust if needed. "I'm Captain Mashyuu Ishi of the Phantom Raiders. I'm done hiding in the shadows. Nill District belongs to me and that means you follow my rules. We don't keep prisoners or slaves. For breaking a rule you must die. Young beauty, I suggest you get your revenge and then get off this ship. The large Mink Lion... Kolt, he will protect you." Mashyuu explained and flipped his locks of black hair away from his sunglasses covered eyes that had returned to their normal blue hue just as the Captain of the enemy pirates roared with anger and started to charge Mashyuu.

Used Skills:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum