Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
 Fancy new collar's  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
 Fancy new collar's  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
 Fancy new collar's  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
 Fancy new collar's  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
 Fancy new collar's  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
 Fancy new collar's  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
 Fancy new collar's  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
 Fancy new collar's  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
 Fancy new collar's  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Fancy new collar's  Empty Fancy new collar's Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Zzzz Zzz zzzz, was the sound accompanying one of the various rooms on the Phantom Raider's crew ship, this was the room shared by Percila and her personal navigator and friend Proan who had both fallen asleep after another day of hard work to help maintain the ship for the course of Baltigo, the sun was already high in the sky as it seemed to be around 12-2pm noon and Percila who had been dreaming felt herself slipping in and out of consciousness until a  sound of a bell brought her into full awareness, she sat halfway up in her bed as she wondered where the sound was originating from, she looked over to Proan and started to whisper, "Hey Proan, you hear that?" Proan began mumbling in his sleep and Percila grabbed one of her pillows and threw it right at his face which still proved not to wake him up, she then sighed tiredly and decided she would investigate on her own.  

She hopped out of her bed and began putting on her usual clothing once she was inside her bathroom which consisted of a white bra then a mini black leather jacket with long sleeves over it, mini black jeans that were secured with a light brown belt and a pair of red knee socks finished off by three inch heels as well as black gloves, she then tied up her long hair with a red hair tye before putting on a straw hat with bunny ears attached to them as she headed outside to see what was going on, once she was outside the answer became clear as she looked at a large city, the city of Baltigo.

A door opened behind her and she turned her head to see a Proan with the worst case of bed hair she had ever seen in her entire life that made her giggle while Proan was scratching the back of his head still trying to wake up, "Oi...why are yo-" When he finally opened his eyes he saw the city in the distance, "Ohhhh! We finally made it, quick let's tell everyone were here.!" Percila quickly moved and put a hand on Proan shaking her head no, usually that would be the first course of action she took but not this time as Mashyuu and her just had a serious talk on the way to Baltigo about...them and their relationship, she had agreed to help him solve the situation of Baltigo but his questions about joining his crew as his first mate as well as his women was a much more serious undertaking and in the heat of the moment she told him she needed time to think and had actually somewhat been avoiding confrontation with him ever since.

"I have a better idea...How about we go celebrate an arrival to a new island by visiting one of Baltigo's bars? My treat." Percila said questionable at the moment, Proan looked at her for a second before grinning happily, "Wow! I just woke up and you're already trying to get me drunk! I must say my charm must be as powerful as your blade's If you're offering~" Proan said cheerfully before Percila shot him a withering look and he held up his hands in defense, "I mean...! Sure I'd love to go to a bar and drink it up with you, Let me just get change!" Proan quickly responded before dashing off into their room to put on his usual clothing rather his pajama's.

When he returned eleven minutes later with her sword that she had left in the room she looked back at him with slight confusion, "I never been to  Baltigo but everyone knows how dangerous the city is for women, I have no doubt you can take care of yourself but your true power is with your blade's right? At least I never seen you fight without one." Proan responded to her confused look that lightened up, she had only been with Proan for a short while but he was already one of her most important and trusted allies, she then stepped towards him and grabbed her sword, "Thank's Proan, now let's go." Proan walked to the small sailboat attached to the side of the ship, "What are you doing Proan?" He looked back at her, "What do you mean? I'm preparing the boat so we can go to the island, it's like three miles out." Percila let out a quick snicker, "Where we going we don't need sailboats!" Proan looked at her with a slight confusion that turned to fear, "You don't me-!!?" Before Proan had the chance to finish his sentence Percila had already dashed at him while spreading her wings and taking off into the air and in the last second gripped both his arms tightly carrying him while flying as Proan screamed like a little girl.

After thirty minutes Percila was close to Baltigo, but she didn't just land in the center of the city as it would bring attention to them and she was a wanted woman, instead she landed on the edge of one of Baltigo's harbors. When she let Proan down on his feet he slowly fell to the ground looking like a pale withered ghost, "I thought I was going to die..." Percila folded her wings as she looked at him from the side, "Stop being such a baby, even if you fell you land right into the ocean." Proan immediately perked up and turned to her, "THAT'S WHAT I'M AFRAID OF!!" Percila let out a small laugh as she turned the other way which was meant with Proan sighing tiredly, "So, where did we land anyway?" Percila looked around until she saw a sign that said their location was Nil, "It seems were in the Nil District of Baltigo."

Last edited by Winged Menace on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

2 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:48 am

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

Zoya cawed as she dropped to the ground. The ship slowly pulled up to the harbor, landing safely. Usually people would use the port to station their ships but it was too risky. It was always important to stay out of the limelight these days. The beast cawed again, looking around this new world. Honestly, it was weird seeing actual normal trees and plants now. He was so used to all the pink on momoiro. Kah on the other hand didn't pay Zoya's caws any mind. "We'll leave the ship here and start exploring from this part of the island. It's safer, plus we're not supposed to be staying long anyway... in and out." That was the same thing he said on Momoiro and look how that turned out, he ended up staying there for almost a year. All 15 of his vikings began to climb off the Seastrong as it finally stopped, pleased to stretch their legs. The young lord looked down at the arm he purposely cut on his way here still in shock. Silver blood he thought to himself. What could this silver blood mean? He had to get to the Sect of Illyfang immediately. The large dragon-bird stretched her neck, peering as a winged woman and her accomplice came in and landed about 10 meters away from them. She screeched at the winged woman, twisting her head as she analyzed her. She seemed to be on protective mode so K glanced her way. He knew by now what the different noises meant and he was pretty sure this noise meant she was ready to attack. "Zoya! What's wrong?" he asked as he quickly shuffled from behind her to beside her. There he could see two people. One woman with wings and one dude without. A human and a harpy- that's what vikings called winged folk, it was logical since they had wings and lived in the sky. Quickly after their leader, the rest of the vikings approached, drawing their weapons and facing the random duo. "Hey!" he called out demandingly. "Everything okay?" as if he could make it better if it wasn't. It was essential for the young viking lord to be on his guard when it came to anyone, especially now that he was seen killing a marine squad and it's captain. Anybody could be after him or Zoya.

3 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:17 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
As Percila recalled it Nil district was the first spot Mashyuu planned to take over in his conquest to cleanse Baltigo of its corruption, landing here by accident was a stroke of fate as she could now gather intel for the sake of cleansing Baltigo of its rift-raft that's polluting it, she failed to rid Skypiea of the same corruption when she was appointed the new kings advisor but perhaps here she could make amends and do good, after all...she was no longer the women she was back then and could handle her own in battle even against the like's of marines or anything else that came her way.

Scraa!! Percila heard from not to far away from here, when she and Proan both turned to look they were meant with the sight of a large mystical like creature staring right at them, Proan who had never meant such a thing before nor was prepared turned as white as a ghost as he seemed to slowly deflate to the ground, but Percila looked at the beast with wide eyes as she was utterly stunned, it was such a majestic creature and although Skypiea had its own unique animals this one seemed to triumph over them all. The bird was making threatening noises much like the more predatory birds of Skypiea was making although she could recognize that this one had a slightly different tone in it, in a matter of fact this bird looked more like a hybrid between two species but the other she could not put her finger on, "Zoya!, What's wrong"

Percila looked downwards as she saw a young men and a group of other men behind him dressed in rather strange and unique clothing, she had been so busy looking at the mystical like creature she had been distracted, Proan who had been on the ground rose up like a balloon that had been pumped of air as he whispered in Percila's ear, "Oi! This is bad, I have seen those type of guys before! Their called Vikings and they just pillage and destroy anything they please, Let's get out of here!!" Percila looked at the group while the man in front also seemed to look back at them, if what Proan said was true then they would undoubtedly be one of the leading or new causes Baltigo is the way it is now, "Hey!" The man in front called out meanwhile Proan who had been behind her fell back to ground pale as a ghost while a piece of his spirit had come out of his mouth waving a surrender flag, the man's people all seemed to throw up their weapons as if they thought a fight was about to begin but Percila wasn't going to engage them unless they caused trouble and she knew, right now she needed to keep a low profile, "Everything okay?"

Percila gave a smile, "That depends on if you plan to cause trouble around here~ Other then that me and my companion were just celebrating finally landing on a new island with a bar to get drinks on, If you and your friends aren't busy perhaps you like to accompany us, the more the merrier~! I'll even pay for the event." Percila's offer was genuine but it had a double edged purpose, she could still go out and have a good time while watching the man closely for herself to make sure he didn't cause anymore corruption for Baltigo.

4 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:04 am

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

Seeing as the harpy was the one speaking to him Kahseh assumed that out of the duo, she was obviously the lead role. The person beside her seemed to fall to the ground for some odd reason. Anxiety maybe? Or maybe he tripped on an invisible rock. Kahseh hadn't actually met a winged person before so to be quite frank he was a bit drawn to her. It was amazing to actually see a being superior to a normal human. Giants, Fishmen, Third-Eyed people, those were the few races he'd never see in person. The vikings behind Kah stood waiting for him to give an order. It didn't matter who or what it was, once the Earl gave the word to charge, the warriors would do just that. However, Kahseh didn't see a threat in this woman or her friend. Zoya on the other hand did. She watched the two, specifically the winged woman. As long as her companion wasn't in danger the dragon-bird wouldn't attack. Besides, Kah wouldn't give the order to kill this woman unless he absolutely had to, simply because she was a harpy, a messenger of the gods and a ticket to the afterlife - or so he thought. The woman was short, but she didn't at all look like she was incapable of handling herself. With a smile she spoke saying that there was no problem unless he planned on causing trouble. People were usually very cautious with vikings so the young lord understood why she'd be on guard, unless she was like that with everyone. What he noticed though, was that the woman spoke as if she would have no problem surviving even if the vikings did attack her. As a token of peace she invited K and his men to drinks. For a moment the Bronze Earl remained quiet but soon enough a smirk approached his lips.

"Well, there's no trouble here." He began as he looked back at his men who then sheathed their weapons. Kahseh rubbed Zoya's neck as he continued. "We could actually use some drinks, we've had a long trip." With that he began to approach the woman with his hand out. "I'm Kahseh Raider, Viking Lord of Karakuri." He said confidently. His hand would then go to the man beside her. Usually he wouldn't give out who he was this easily but part of him was confident enough to not give a fuck. Besides, if this woman didn't know who he was just by looking at him then his bounty wasn't that high yet. "Nice to meet you, Ms...." he raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to fill the space he left opened for her to introduce herself. Seeing as he was the one with the small battalion and a giant man-eating bird he figured at this moment right now, she was on his turf.

5 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
After a few moments of silence, Percila was wondering rather or not the supposed Viking in front of her would order an attack as he was clearly the one calling the shots judging by the majestic looking bird following his orders, if he did she, unfortunately, would have to finish him off first and then finish off his men in which she honestly didn't want to but she couldn't afford making an enemy so quickly here. Luckily for her, the scene of event's she foretold didn't come to pass as the man in front of her answered at last, "Well, there's no trouble here."

He took a moment to tell the man behind them to put their weapons away confirming he was their leader, he then began rubbing the majestic creature's or as he called it from earlier Zoya's neck while continuing to speak to answer her request, "We could actually use some drinks, we've had a long trip." He then stepped forward and reached out his before proceeding to speak again, "I'm Kahseh Raider, Viking Lord of Karakuri." Percila's wings stretched out for a moment to their full sspan and then back to being folded while her hands reached out to meet him, "I am Percila Du'var, the 2nd family of Skypiea's noble family and the former advisor to the current king of Skypiea and this sorry sack of meat you see behind me is my navigator for my travels Proan, Pleased to meet your acquaintance Viking Lord Kahseh" Percila wasn't the one to give out her previous titles nor to address anyone but theirs as she was a wanted woman for treason and due to the fact it was a life she did not ever want, but for this moment it felt appropriate since the person in front of her did the same and seemed to be nobility, Percila however couldn't help wonder if Proan's theory about Viking's destroying things was right, if he wasn't then she had nothing to worry about but if he was that meant the man in front of her surely has a bounty on his head and unlike the rest of his crew would be slightly tougher to defeat then the rest of the people accompanying him.

"Now that the greetings are out of the way there is a bar a block and half up the harbor from here, if you be so kind as to follow my navigator and I we will lead us right there~" She then turned around slapping Proan on the face which shocked him back into life as his spirit went back into his mouth and he stood up at full attention albeit nervously as he walked forward like a robot leading the way, while they made their way to the bar Percila decided to ask a question, "So Viking Lord Kahseh, what brings you to Baltigo? I don't mean to intrude but as you know this place is rather dangerous for people who are unprepared to face the mass variety of the corruption that happens here, Nil district in particular so I'm just curious. As for my reason just in case you're wondering I'm helping a dear and... a rather personal friend of mine help obtain a rather large chunk of the city but if you ask him he might even say he wants to owe all of Baltigo but only time will tell."

Rather or not the "Viking Lord" Kahseh answered her question on his arrival here didn't matter as if he said it she would be able to determine rather or not if he was lying from his word selection, and if he didn't then she knew he obviously had something to hide even if she didn't know exactly what. after a fifteen minute walk, they finally reached a large two-story tavern called the "Horned Cyclops" Percila opened one of the double doors to reveal that the bottom was mostly a hang out area while a flight of stairs leads to the real bar, Percila began to make her way up the steps to be meant with a bunch of seats scattered about the place, "Alright bois! Fill up ye cups because it's time to party!" Percila said genuinely excited about enjoying drinks and having fun as it was such a rare occurrence.

6 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 am

SupaKrilling

Pirate
Pirate

SupaKrilling
There was a man roaming around the island that was called Baltigo. He was wearing a leopard printed vest that had a hood shielding his face from anyone curious enough to take a look at him. His last known whereabouts was somewhere located on Jaya and he could only refer to that place as… boring. There wasn’t much for him to do on somewhere such as that. Sure he’d gotten into random fights, but no one displayed anything special. He didn’t even get tossed in the slammer for the night for disturbing the peace.

In his short stay there the wandering pirate did, however, befriended a man who shared his interest in having fun. That same person also told him to visit the place that he traveled to. He said there was always something crazy happening there. So far nothing really stood out to Rocky, but he wasn’t about to give up and assume it all to be just some hoax. After all, it was just his first day on the new island. As he continued his little stroll, he noticed a rather large bar in front of him.

Well… a drink wouldn’t hurt

As soon as he entered, he took a look and saw nothing out of the ordinary. A few people were chatting amongst themselves and to him that was boring. If someone having a card game, then it would have pique his interest a little. The man decided to go up to the second floor with his hands in his pockets to see if that would help his lust for chaos out a little more. Shockingly… it didn’t really help either. It was right then and there he knew that he needed to be the one to start trouble.

That was when he experienced the unexpected, a drunken man splashed his drink all over the raging leopard. Soaked, a vein in his head started to throb as he clenched his fist. He couldn’t believe that happened. The bubbling stranger then started to apologize, or at least in his own way.

“Oh didn’t see you there,” he hiccuped.

Rather than reply to him, Rocky threw his right fist straight towards the man’s face. He was attempting to knocked him across the room and into a table where a group of others were sitting at . If he was lucky, the people whose night he’d just disturbed would have been out for blood. It wasn’t a very good start he’ll admit, but he wanted to start the real party.

“OH OOPS, DIDN’T SEE YA THERE,” he yelled.

7 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

Percila Du'Var he repeated in his head as the women continued with her introduction. He found out that she was once an advisor to the current king of the Harpy world. That was an extremely big feat surely she was an important part of the world. Kahseh nodded. Keeping his composure was one of his specialties. He had so many questions for her like why exactly was she the "Former" advisor. Perhaps she gave the viking more information than he gave her. Behind Percila was her accomplice, Proan, a navigator who seemed to be shitting himself at the moment. Seeing Proan made Kahseh smile, he forgot why he loved being a viking so much...it was for moments like these. The vikings struck fear into their enemies which is why many never dared to test their luck in battle. All but the Happo Navy and the world government. Percila turned and slapped Proan, knocking him back into reality. The vikings behind the young Lord laughed hysterically. If she'd been born a viking she'd fit right in.

"Well, let's go then." He replied as they allowed the harpy's navigator to lead the way. Kahseh whistled to Zoya so she could follow him and nodded his head at his men for them to follow. Together there were a total of 18 people and a large bird making their way through Nil. The spotlight would definitely be on them. The Harpy asked the bronze viking why he was here and that much was probably none of her business, still, he'd tell her a little bit just in case she could eventually help him. She first explained that she was here to help a friend take a part of this world known as Baltigo but his ambition had no bounds and he may even want the whole land. "Interesting. I'll need to meet this friend you're talking about. If he has a Harpy helping him then he's probably someone I should know. As for me...to make a long story short- my blood is silver. I don't know exactly why but I have an idea. I need to find the Sect of Illyfang to give me answers and they're here." not long after they came across a bar named "The Horned Cyclops." Super edgy if you asked him.

"Hey girl, stay out here okay? I need you to watch my back." Kahseh pointed to the room which happened to be a standard flat surface. "You rest up there. If anything happens you tell me." As if she could understand most of what he was saying. Zoya seemed to understand enough though, she flapped her wings and landed on the roof, 40 meters off the ground. Soon the whole gang was up the stairs as they followed the Harpy and once they all sat the game was on. The tavern was full but not too full. It hosted all types of people and many beautiful women which the vikings had their eyes on. "Oh yeah! We're getting drunk tonight my friends." Kahseh. The earl began speaking to the viking beside him. "Bring us about 4 pitchers of Alagash-"

*BOOM*

"What the fuck?" a man seemingly fell from the sky as he fell onto the table the vikings and their new friends were around. Immediately the viking lord stood up. His eyes landing on the man that had the last words. "Oops didn't see ya there" he yelled. "Yo!" he called to the man as he stepped over the fallen man and the broken table. Now the distance between the jaguar vest wearing man and Kahseh was exactly 10 meters. "You going around looking for trouble?" He asked irritated. It was always something.

8 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
While the Viking Lord Kahseh and his men began ordering her drinks Percila found herself at a large enough table to accommodate her and Proan as well as the Viking Lord himself as well as a couple other of his men, however, Percila was thinking about the little information she had gathered from their conversation and although he didn't share much of his business in Baltigo he did share the only parts she needed to know which apparently was that his blood was silver and he was after a group called the "Sect of Illyfang" for information. Suddenly Percila in the corner of her vision saw a large shadow heading her way, she got up and stepped back a few before anyone had a chance to even react only for one of the male patron's to crash into the table splitting it in half, the man who had caused it yelled out "Oops didn't see ya there!" Percila sighed as this was a classic yet overused way to start a bar fight and this was not something she needed nor did the Viking Lord, her new friend and the man who started this whole thing stood at 10 meters from each other obviously letting tempers flare between them Percila started walking over to Kahseh and put a friendly hand on his back and whispered into his ear in her advisor voice that she used to use often once upon a time, "This is not the time for this, you're looking for this "Sect of  Illyfang" right? Causing a scene here will start rumors and make it that much harder to find them. Let me take care of this guy, it causes less noise."

Unknowing to anyone in the bar a group of eighteen slaver's dressed in civilian clothing had surrounded the bar with three of them entering in and silently taking out the few security it had to protect its patrons inside, the slaver's original goal was to capture the men and women inside and sell them off as slave's but upon seeing the giant mythological like creature upon it's roof they made it their sole target the three that had entered from different point's each had a slim cylinder like grenades that they then pressed a button on and tossed it into the bar's ventilation system that released a type of paralyzing sleeping gas to anyone that inhaled it and retreated to the bathroom stalls where they would put on gas masks and wait to make their move.

Percila then turned towards the man who had started this whole scene, "If you wish to start a fight I'll shall be your opponent" Percila broke into a basic martial arts stance that clearly showed her lack of any real fist fighting experience making her look like a fool, however despite that fact she had clear focused eye's that showed no hesitation or fear for anyone before.

:

9 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:32 pm

SupaKrilling

Pirate
Pirate

SupaKrilling
Everyone had a talent in their own way, in any shape or form. What special skill Rocky had was simple, he had a knack for causing trouble. Whether it was controlled or panic widespread, he was good at annoying people enough to join in his chaos. Usually it was to beat him until he was black and blue. It didn’t matter to him how much he was pummeled. The way that he saw it, the only thing that it did was make him stronger and by the looks of things, he saw that his bait worked.

A silver-haired man seemed interested in fighting, which interested the Raging Leopard. He peered his eyes, intrigued to see what kind of a fighter they were. His gaze then went onto someone who stopped the other man from accepting his challenge for a fight. His face grew a little less interested, but that was because she didn’t look like much of a fighter to him. It was then that he remembered that he was also in the Grand Line and in these seas, anything could happen.

“Sure why not,” he said, dropping into a stance, “The name’s Rocky, but people call me the Raging Leopard.”

It might have seemed a little weird to introduce himself to a stranger, especially after he’d just displayed that he was rude. The truth was, however, he wanted to be known. Everyone wanted to be famous for something, and that’s exactly what he wanted. Rocky didn’t know what he could be famous for just yet. Based off his reputation he’d probably become more infamous if anything.

The man didn’t want to waste any time and lunged himself towards her. As he did, he nose started to sniff in something strange to him. He didn’t know what it was, but didn’t want to stop the fight. He started to swing his arm once, and then twice like a hungry cat attempting to slice up its prey. Unfortunately that was all the movements he could muster. Immediately afterwards his eyes fluttered shut and his balance had given up, causing him to fall towards the ground.

Somewhere deep inside of his head he could hear his old friends words, “Beware of the Dangers of Baltigo. You’ll never know what kind of disaster you’ll get yourself caught into.”

The Raging Leopard tried to ask what could exactly happen, but decided to just be surprised instead by it. He felt like he was a fool to do that. Fool or not, however, he wouldn’t change the past at all.

10 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:21 pm

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

Kahseh stood, ready to take on whoever the fuck this man thought he was. With a firm grip on the hilt of his dagger, he was ready to show this young man just who he was dealing with. Of course it wasn't his intention to kill hi, instead he would attempt to scare him enough. Just as he was about to engage in battle he felt a hand touch him. The voice that followed belonged to the harpy and with her silk-like vocals she began to speak. Kahseh didn't know what it was, almost like magic but not quite - she was able to actually convince the Viking Lord to stand down. For starters she was right, he was looking for something important at least to him and fighting would only bring unwanted eyes, especially since he had a pretty big group of vikings with him. Naturally they stood out but like most people in this bar they were pretty abstract looking. Perhaps it was her experience in dealing with leaders because Harpy managed to change Kah's mind. With a nod, he allowed the winged woman to step forward, making way for her to take her stance. At first glance it seemed like she hand't had the proper training in hand to hand combat, her form was messy, inexperienced really but Kah knew that Harpies were strong. Besides, they were godly right? Kahseh and the rest of his men cleared away, making room for the Percila and the leopard man to fight. His eyes were set on them both, but behind the leopard man he could see something being released from the ventilation system. An eyebrow raised as the young brown man looked around no longer too interested in the fight that was about to happen, that was until the fool began charging. He swung his arms like a cat would but stopped before he could do anything else dropping to the floor. "What the-" "S..." one of the vikings began before he fell to the floor. Kahseh turned as the rest of his men all began to drop before he realized what was happening. Quickly he put his hand over his nose and mouth but it was too late. As he remembered Zoya his body went numb and he immediately fell to the floor.

11 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
When Percila made the suggestion to fight in Viking Lord Kahns stand the male that started the whole scene looked somewhat disappointed but after a few moments he shrugged it off and to Percila's surprise introduced himself as  Rocky or as others seemed to call him the Raging Leopard while dropping into a stance, although he started a fight it didn't seem he was completely unreasonable and Percila decided to meet him halfway, "Percila Du'Var...nobody really calls me anything else..."

As soon as she finished introducing herself the male wasted no time in coming at her, however Percila felt...off, like her body felt like it was slowly getting heavier but she decided to ignore the fleeting feeling and focus, so when the male or rather Rocky attempted to lunge at her and once he got close he swung his arm out and Percila reacted by sidestepping out of the way with her right foot and Percila body felt even more slightly off than before but she didn't have time to dwell on it as Rocky's arm came at her again which she blocked.

Suddenly Rocky eyes fluttered shut as he was right in front of her before suddenly collapsing onto the floor where his balance had given out causing him to fall towards the ground, "What the he-!" Before Percila could finish her sentence extreme dizzyness started to befall her causing her to feel faint as she began to stumble back a few steps as she felt suddenly drained of energy, from around her Viking Lord Kahns viking soldiers started to fall one by one until they all hit the ground knocked out until it was only her and Kahn left awake but even he fell moments after, Percila didn't know what was going on but clearly something was knocking everyone out and she didn't have very long before she was out to, with the last dredge of her energy Percila quickly grabbed her blade taking it out of it's sheath as she proceeded to cover it with thick dense smoke where she turned towards the windows and then with three flick's of her arm sent three flying slashes with each being at a 60 degree angle with one being towards the right, the other to the left, and the final one on the bottom causing the glass to cave into a perfectly shaped triangle in which the air was now being sucked out of the bar and flowing towards outside, but with no more strength left in Percila body she also fell unconcious once her move was finished.

1 hour and 12 mintues later

Percila slowly curled her fingers into a fist whole groaning as she tried to pick herself up, she then opened her eyes as she slowly lifts her head to see that everyone was still knocked out although the bar no longer had any of the substance that caused the event in the first place, with some amount of effort Percila found herself upon her feet once more and walked over to the wall taking a moment to just stand and once she was done she walked over to Viking Lord Kahn and started shaking him, "Wake up! WAKE UP!" rather or not he woke up she would wake up a few other of the people in the bar including the Rocky fellow and tell everyone to get out.

When Percila walked outside she took in a breath of fresh air before turning around and looking at the top of the bar to see the majestic bird but once she did she didn't see anything which shocked her as she realized it was missing, "Kahn...I think you need to see this." Percila would say as she pointed towards the empty roof of the bar.

12 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:49 am

Kahh

Pirate
Pirate

Kahh

Two smiling faces looked upon Kahseh, saying nothing, though their smiles spoke for themselves. They were none other than the faces of his parents and Bunda. Am I dead? he thought as he continued to gaze upon the faces. For a moment he felt safe and comfortable- that was until he heard a loud "Wake up!" booming from reality. Quickly the Viking Lord woke up, facing Harpy as she turned to walk outside. The Viking turned to see how the rest of his men were doing but just as he expected they were knocked out cold. What the hell happened? He remembered seeing a weird gas come from the vents before blacking out. Poison gas? But why? he asked himself as he quickly moved towards his men, shaking them as hard as he could. "Wake up! Come on guys, wake up!" The rest of the vikings grunted, picking themselves up and looking around confusingly. One minute everyone was drinking, the next minute they were about to get into a fight, and the minute after that they were all down for the count. Kahseh glanced over at the leopard boy, only grunting as he looked away from the sleeping kitty. No doubt Harpy would have smoked him. Kah began walking towards where he saw Harpy go. "Lord Kahseh, errr, all these people here, they're uh...out cold. We're just gonna loot em before they wake up, that alright with you?" Kahseh chuckled. "Just don't kill em, heh." As he neared the entrance he remembered someone important to him, quickly he picked up the pace. Harpy informed him that there was something he'd want to see, so he lightly jogged to the location before seeing that Zoya....

"Z-Zoya!" He shouted as he looked around, as if looking around would help with anything. "ZOYA!!!!" he shouted angrily. He nearly panicked as he stormed back into the bar. "Play times over, they took Zoya! Everyone outside, now! The Lord stepped outside once more, his men gathering the rest of whatever they were looting and quickly moved outside. Kah turned to harpy. "You were an advisor to a king before right? I'm a king, Advise me...where the fuck do we start looking?" He demanded.

13 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:51 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
How could  she have let this happen, she knew Baltigo was as a corrupt and dangerous place as it came yet she still held on to the hope that she and Proan could have a simple drink without any trouble coming their way, what a fool she was to believe that and what's more it seems the culprits have taken Kahseh's majestic bird with them. Kahseh himself once he came out after Percila called him was frantic as he noticed Zoya was gone and immediately snapped his fellow Vikings into focus before turning to her and re-instating that she was once an advisor to a king and he needed to be advised on where to start looking.

Percila placed her right thumb under her chin as if she was thinking of how to go about searching for the culprits that stole his majestic companion but she was secretly activating her observation haki allowing her to sense nearly all the people walking along the streets of Nil District within a thirty meter distance, Percila while her eyes were closed scanned the area until she located a group of nearly several individuals about eighteen meters away and were turning Southwest of her position who had killing intent and a larger lifeform that gave off a calm signature but she could also sense sadness in the same being, although confused by what she was sensing she did know that the group was, in fact, the ones who had Zoya and it was Zoya itself that was emanating two different aura signatures she just didn't know why.

She then opened her eyes and looked at Kahseh, "We need to split up so we can cover better ground, the culprits are fast but Zoya is large and she will slow them down by putting up a struggle, You and you're Vikings split up in pairs of two or three and go North and East while Proan and I will go West and South, were meet up back here in two hours." Kahseh immediately ordered his Vikings to do just as Percila ordered as they began to rush off to find Zoya, Proan was just about to leave as well before Percila grabbed him by the collar from behind, "I already found Zoya, but they're on the move you're coming with me" Proan looked at her with slightly widened eyes and she knew he wanted an answer, "I'll explain later but we gotta hurry."

Percila stretched out her wings and began to slowly flap them up and down as she began to lift into the air above Proan who rose his hands in the air with narrow eyes and a frown as he was slowly getting used to the idea of being carried high up into the air while hating it, her observation locked on to the group of individuals holding Zoya Prisoner as she followed behind them always ten meters behind to not let them catch on to her presence.

Intermediate Observation Haki -1 Point = 9 Points Left

Last edited by Winged Menace on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

14 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:15 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
1 Hour Later

It had been quite some time since Percila started following the thieves that stole Zoya away from the bar, but what concerned her was how were they keeping her so calm yet she sensed turmoil from within earlier...it was like the real Zoya was still in there but she was trapped in a bubble that was dictating her emotions, "Percila look" Proan said breaking her back into focus as she realized the group was now heading into what appeared to be an old abandoned factory "I'm taking us down now" Percila murmured earning a huge smile from Proan as she descended towards the ground landing behind a wall close to the building.

Both Proan and Percila leaned over the wall to look at the building, "So what's the plan to get in there?" Percila though about it for a moment and then went back behind the wall while Proan kept watching the building as a lookout, she looked around their area before finding a rusting flask disregarded on the floor, she walked up to it picking it up and noticed it was half full causing her to smile as she came up with a plan while at the same time knowing Proan wouldn't like it very much, "Hey Proan~" Her cheery attitude caused Proan to turn around to look at her while she gently shook the flask in her hand, they had been through enough shit for him to somewhat read her inner thoughts and he was not amused  "Lord, why do you torture me so..." He murmured as if talking to God himself.

Percila walked up to Proan with a smile while giving him her blade which earned her a confused look, "I can't transform my blade along with my body and clothing, so I need you to take it for now and put up a small fight with it." Proan looked at her blade and backed at her, "But I'm not a swordsman like you, I don't know how to wield it." Percila simply smiled at him and unhinged her belt as she started tying it around his waist, "Other then Mashyuu you have been watching me fight since our time on Jordsand and I have watched you as well, I see how fast you move and you have gotten a bit stronger since then as well, you may not be the best swordsmen  but compared to a couple of thieves you can hold your own I'm sure. The plan, however, is for you to put up a struggle only to be captured, their leader I'm sure will take the blade with the idea of selling it for money because it is rare.
"

Proan processed the information but then looked at Percila, "But I don't understand, If I'm captured and they take your weapon, how will you even get out of the flask!" Proan cried out in confusion, "Have you ever met a grown man who could deny the possibility of a drink? furthermore a pirate or thieves?" Proan immediately shut up and nodded his head, he had more to say but Percila was quite stubborn and they would only be wasting time, Percila patted his head with her right hand while opening up the flask with her left, "I believe in you, after all out of everyone I chose you to come with me and sail the world as my navigator!" Percila said with a smile while her body slowly transformed to airy smoke as she moved within the flask right before Proan closed it tight.

Skill Used:

15 Fancy new collar's  Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:54 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Proan took a deep breath as he held Percila's blade in his hand, he had always liked fighting from a distance or helping someone through non-physical means but this was a new experience for him, but like it or not Percila saved his life and he was indebted to help her and what's more put her utter faith in him in only the few months they known each other compared to years on Gustahns ship and for that he would do this task for her even if it meant he be hurt in the process.

With new found bravery Proan walked up to the warehouse walking through the front door with confidence strides due to it being missing, he began to hear whispers and followed them until they became voices until he turned a corner and was confronted with the group pinning Zoya to a bunch of restraints, "HEY!" He yelled out causing their attention to shift towards him, "LET MY BIRD GO!" He yelled once more but his voice slightly cracked from nervousness and some of them took notice and started smiling, one of the thieves started stepping forward while the others split a path for him to walk, he had a rugged appearance with his black hair with a single white streak running down the sides that was only amplified by his gloves that had three long four and a half inch metal claw extensions as he spoke, "And what exactly...do you plan to do about taking it from us." Proan yelled out more nervously, "F-F-FIGHT FOR IT OF COURSE!" The group of thieves behind their obvious leader laughed before he held up his right hand and silenced them as he gave a light chuckle before looking back at his group, "Five of you, kill him, but don't make it messy we have a client coming for the bird in two hours." Their leader spoke as he turned back to take a seat on a couch further back, Proan took the flask Percila was in and throw it at their leader only for one of his man to catch it in the palms of their hand.

Proan backed up as five men formed a half circle in front of him with only two meters worth of space between him and them, for Proan this fight was nerve-wracking but as he thought about Percila's words he took a deep breath and let himself focus before his nervous glance turned into a focus while at the same time  one of the thieves came forward to attack him, with about a meter worth of space between the attacker and himself Proan spun around on his right foot as he swung the blade around himself in a semi-circle causing the attacker to jump back to not get cut but since it was only a half circle it left himself upon to attacks from his side.

Proan, however, anticipated this so once his full movement was done he rushed with his shoulder outwards to his right as he connected with one of the grunts pushing him down to the floor before turning around while swiveling the blade around in his hand until it was pointed downwards and thrust it into the mans stomach area before quickly pulling it out while the down fighter started coughting up blood.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum