Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A new Horizon EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A new Horizon EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A new Horizon EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A new Horizon EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A new Horizon EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A new Horizon EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A new Horizon EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A new Horizon EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A new Horizon EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A new Horizon Empty A new Horizon Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:45 pm

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek

A new horizon

Voyage:Link

Caspian was about to leave his room in the Nanohana base, today he was just going to show up in formal clothing as today was a day off from his normal duties thanks to his latest solved mission where he located fourteen missing kids, although the original was to find sixteen and to his sadness he was too late to save one and the other is still missing in the process he uncovered a secret slave trade business being conducted right under Nanohana via civilian housing, for his achievement he was promoted to captain on the spot and today he was going to pick up his official "Coat of Justice" to make his promotion official on both papers and in the field.

But since it was a simple pick up job he decided to wear his usual civilian clothing that consisted of  a plain white t-shirt while a black jacket with white cotton buttons along the edges and black fur was located around the neck area over the t-shirt, just down below he was wearing a dark shade of blue jean's that was secured by a brown belt while his shoes were plain black army boots. He then took a quick stop at a table in his room grabbing his keys and his wallet, before heading out the door and locking it behind him as a trained reflex of his childhood, he immediately started heading to Commodore Pathos office as it was the honor of the commanding officer to award a marine their new rank until they either became the same rank or until an even higher ranked officer took their place, either way, the day contained a certain level of excitement for Caspian as getting a promotion was an acknowledgment of his hard work towards keeping Nanohana and it's people safe.

When he arrived at the front double door's of Pathos office he gave his usual three times knock that became somewhat of a secret pass to tell Pathos that it was him, "Come in you evil-eyed brat!" Pathos yelled excitedly from beyond the door, once Caspian turned the knob and walked in Pathos was waiting for him holding up his Marine Captain's Coat of Justice like he was some proud father holding up his son's sports trophy and then walked towards him and stopped a half a meter away, "You did it you evil-eyed brat, you not only succeeded in finding the kids but you also uncovered a whole another problem, take it, you deserve this." Pathos said while cracking a smile, Caspian smiled back but then remembered something he wanted to speak to him about, "Sir, I actually have something to tell you." Pathos curled an eyebrow in suspicion but seemed to be listening, "Towards the end of that mission when the evidence team was doing their sweep they found an unusual fruit, the leading marine of that force rewarded me with the fruit originally telling me it was a power boost, as I wanted to get stronger I ate it but towards the end he told me that I would never be able to swim for the rest of my life, do you kn-" Caspian was cut off by Pathos slowly starting to chuckle to himself, Caspian didn't know what was going on but when a fist suddenly slammed itself into his right cheek at a speed he couldn't read and was sent flying past his office doors hitting the back wall and crashing into it causing it to crack up as he made a small hole in it, "YOU MORON! YOU ATE A DEVIL FRUIT!!" Pathos yelled out.

Pathos started spitting out a gang of words at a rapid pace as he walked over to Caspian's limp body and grabbed his shirt as he began to drag him back into his room while he was still dazed from the intense hit, once Caspian was back in his office and thrown on one of the chairs in the room Pathos went to his own chair and sat back in it taking a long sigh while contemplating the news he was just told, after a couple of seconds he then leaned forward, "Devil fruits are one of the most common yet incredibly rare treasure's of the world, to those who take even a single bite from it gain extraordinary abilities from a limitless range of opinions.." Caspian perked up as he sat straight in his chair waiting for Pathos to finish what he was saying,

"Devil fruits can be put into three categories, one is paramecia, two is zoan, and three is logia. paramecia grant the user a power that can affect their body, manipulate the environment, or produce substances, zoan allows the user to turn into a specific animal, while logia allow the user to become a natural element." Caspian kept listening on at the edge of his seat, all this time a concept so amazing was right under his nose and had no utter idea of how deep it all went and how much it would affect him until now.

"Seeing as how you just got the fruit I'm assuming you have no idea on how to even use it or even on how to start it, let's take this outside to do some investigation." Caspian nodded as there wasn't much to say, he was definitely interested in knowing just what new ability he had acquired, once they made their way out of the base and towards the open field in the back Pathos turned around to speak, "Alright you stupid evil-eyed brat, I'm going to force you in a desperate situation, I don't have a devil fruit power but I heard most activate it when their in a pinch so I'm coming at you, prepare yourself!"

Caspian slipped into a defensive fighting stance where he had his left arm slightly reeled back and forced into a fish while his right arm was somewhat open like a palm extended in front of him but with the fingers slightly bent, while his right leg was put back but straight and his left slightly bent forward as if ready to jump at any moment, although he knew this was to help him he couldn't help but feel a level of excitement to show Pathos that he wasn't the same "Evil-eyed brat" he let into the marine's six months ago.

Last edited by Ian Jedrek on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

2A new Horizon Empty Re: A new Horizon Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:15 am

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek

Pathos Stat's:

There was a moment of silence that hung in the air between the two, Caspian, as the seconds felt like an eternity, started to have a bead of sweat roll down his forehead from the intensity of the situation, however just as that single bead of sweat rolled all the way down and dripped off his face Pathos ran at him at full speed, although he was holding back and was quite a deal slower then he usually moved at Caspian knew not to underestimate his commanding officer and re-tightened his defenses.

Once Pathos got within a meter of Caspian he then bent his knees and leaped forward while also jumping into the air as he swung out his left leg in a jumping front kick, Caspian realizing that the running may have been to put power behind the attack completely relaxed his tight defense and throw himself to the right and did a roll to dodge Pathos kick, seeing a prime opportunity Caspian decided to show Pathos a move he created based on the fighting style he taught him, Caspian once he finished his roll used his hands to push off the ground hard as he jumped backwards while curling his body mid-air to perform a triple backflip, once his feet were on the ground once more he reeled back his right hand while forming it into an open palm and aimed for Pathos midsection as he begun to charge it with  Hassohoken that made his hand appear to vibrate, he then thrust his right arm forward  causing the shockwave to travel through the air to hit Pathos.

Pathos who had landed on his feet turned to see Caspian thrusting out his hand and immediately throw up his arms in an X-formation before the shockwave hit, although Caspian attack struck true  it only managed to push him back a meter and a half and even then Pathos put down his arm's as it seemed it did no damage to him at all, "I see you been training since I taught you, but you still have a long way to go to challenge me with my own style, here's a taste of my power." Pathos jumped straight into the air and then he did something Caspian never saw him do before, he quite literally did a second jump while still mid-air and then another one, in the same way, allowing him to reach fifteen meters into the air and then proceeded to charge his fist with Hassohoken but unlike Caspian's hand that looked it was vibrating, Pathos fist and the air around it in the shape of the sphere looked like it was all vibrating, however contemplating what he was doing was a mistake because just as quick as the sphere formed Pathos thrust his fist out towards Caspian shocking him back into reality but alas it was too late because the Sphere around his arm flung forward and hit directly on his chest causing Caspian to grunt in pain as he took the attack, but it didn't end there because just as quick the sphere exploded into a ball surrounding Caspian making him scream even louder in pain as he felt some of his bone's fracture under the pressure by the shockwave while the ground beneath him cracked from the weight of the attack.

Once the pressure lifted Caspian took a few steps back as he wobbled side to side and then grasped his right side, it felt like he had sustained a minor fracture from that one blow making it slightly harder to breathe than usual. "Giving up already you evil-eyed brat? How are you going to protect that old man back at water 7 if you're this weak?"

Skills Used:

Last edited by Ian Jedrek on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:17 am; edited 3 times in total

3A new Horizon Empty Re: A new Horizon Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:21 am

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek

Pathos was right if one strike was enough to feel like it could bring him to his knees how could he ever hope to protect old man Fonzo or any of the citizens he was now sworn to protect meaning if this was all he could amount to then even surviving in the grand line would be a near-impossible task for him, let alone the new world.  "I guess you're not ready for next level training after all... it's a shame but I'-" Caspian quickly cut Pathos off, "JUST SHUT UP AND GIVE ME A SECOND!" Pathos didn't like that and from his position, he kicked off the air like a bullet coming straight for him, Caspian who had a few moments to rest got fully back on his feet just as Pathos was rushing in, now knowing that his strength didn't quite equal up to his Caspian used both hands putting one in front of the other as Pathos throw a punch that despite Caspian's attempts moved him continuously three feet back before Pathos did a backflip mid-air and then landed on the ground.

Caspian's noticed that although the place where Pathos hit him was only slightly bruised he was shaking, while Pathos who had landed on the ground rushed in at him Caspian started to ask himself a question, "Was Fonzo the only reason I agreed to join the marines?" Pathos once he got into two meters slid onto his knees and put one hand on the ground as he did a low sweeping kick while Caspian turned his body slightly as his front foot went to the back to get out of range,  when he thought back to the time of when he lived on the streets of Water 7 he could always recall one feeling and that was self-hatred of how he had lost his parents to pirate's and couldn't do anything about, hatred that he had to keep stealing scraps of foods from vendors just to be able to live to see the next sunrise, he hated it.

Pathos had continued his low sweeping movement spun around fully and with both hands delivered a low side kick that was aimed at Caspian's left ribs albeit not all the same level of power from before, Caspian who had been in deep thought didn't even register the attack and was kicked directly in the rib causing him to be flung a few feet in the air before landing on the ground and rolling a few more inches's before stopping. There was another moment of his past he thought back to, one he had just recently thought about looking for the children, the time where he had just stolen an apple in the middle of a civilian rioting beginning to form where he had escaped to an alleyway to eat in peace, but there he meant two children that were just as hungry as he was and sure enough he didn't owe them a thing but for some reason he gave them a portion of his food, why did he thought? Did he feel sorry for them? Did he just want them to go away? Why did he do it...

Pathos walked up to his body sprawled out on the floor and with his foot slightly moved it so that Caspians face was pointed up to the sky before placing his boot on his chest, "As I thought you're not ready for this yet...It's a shame but I'll have to denounce your promotion to Captain...reallty is such a dam shame..." Caspian who was looking up at the sky was only half paying attention to Pathos words, "It seems boys who grow up into a man in Water 7...are not fit to protect anyone." and with those words Caspians  memories dug a little deeper as he remembered something, a time where he was just a boy and his parents were still alive and he was living with them, his mother was making dinner while he was playing with his toys in the far side of the kitchen and his father who had just come home after a long day of work dragged himself in tiredly putting his work hat up on the rack, his father who had a younger male as his partner was working on one of the larger scale constructions in the city about sixteen meters in the air, due to an unfortunate action one of the heavy machines's dropped over them where his father's partner was standing, he had succeeded in pushing him out the way but the damage had weakened the structure entirely and soon they were both about to fall and his father made a choice to save himself while his partner cried out to him.

He didn't remember much else about the conversation his papa told his mother that night but the clear regret and his anger in his voice was clear along with the faint smell of liquor was, when his father noticed him he said only bu one sentence, "My son listens to me...boys who grow up to be man in Water 7 try their best...but in the end they grow up only to realize they can't protect anyone. Promise you won't turn out like that...!" Caspian's somewhat standoffish eyes shot back up in complete alertness

Just as Pathos boot came down Caspian hand shot to it and grabbed it tightly into his while Caspian spoke, "That's right...I told my father I would grow up to be...the type of man who grows up in Water 7 that never gave up...that would always try to help those who are struggling or in trouble..and foremost...the type of man who would look death in the eye and laugh at it, that's why I chose to become a marine above all else!!" Caspian grabbed Pathos boot tighter as his body slowly started to change into a dark purplish like color while his body also seemed to grow, his eyes changing from their intense like red to a golden yellow with no iris's, his skin forming waves almost like a suit of armor, and from his back he felt something sprouting while from his forehead an appendage started to grow before splitting two different ways slightly.

Caspian who's hand was still tightly holding onto Pathos had grown only tighter making Pathos smile with uneasiness and enjoyment as he figured out that his disciple had undoubtful ate a Zoan type devil fruit, while Caspian had been on the floor he used one hand to push himself off the ground while the other held Pathos in his hand who now lost footing as while Caspian had been 5'11 before he now stood 7'5 and seemed to be between a man and a beast. Of course, Caspian hadn't realized this until he saw the hand that was outstretched holding Pathos and the shock of it made him let go as he stumbled back in slight shock to look at himself, "What the hell happened to me.." Pathos chuckled as he rolled over and pushed himself back up onto his feet after being dropped to the floor, "It seems you ate a Zoan devil fruit, the type I said allows you to turn into a full animal along with forms composing of both the animal and human parts of you."

As Caspian was being told he slightly turned to look behind him and see what looked like a pair of bug wings, and then he scratched his head wondering what type of animal he was only to feel something pointing out of his skull, when he moved his hand up to feel it he noticed that he now had wings and a horn causing slight panic but more curiosity, "What the hell kind of animal can I become..?" Pathos didn't answer for a bit but as he looked at his distinguishing feature's he spoke. "Judgeing by the appendage that grow from you're forehead and your wings I say a Rhinoceros Beetle, quite the rare animal if you ask me."

Last edited by Ian Jedrek on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

4A new Horizon Empty Re: A new Horizon Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:23 am

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek

Caspian has never seen a Rhinoceros Beetle in his life so he couldn't refute his beast-like transformation but now that his mind was a bit more at ease he noticed he felt stronger then he was just moment's before, "Pathos is it common for zoan user's to feel...more capable after they transform?"  Pathos scratched his chin as he thought about it for a moment, "I never had the pleasure of knowing one directly but every pirate or revolutionary I encountered that possessed one seemed to become better then they were originally so it's a very likely possibility." On that note, Caspian's beast like transformation must have affected his strength as he definitely felt an increase in his power but he quickly pushed his own investigations out of his minds to look at Pathos, "Now that we know what Devil Fruit type I am what do we do know?" Pathos smiled widely at his question, "We do nothing,  I'm pretty sure I hurt you a little so I'm going to order you to see the medic and then put you off duty for a week to recover, afterward pack up some light clothing because you and I are going to the desert to train you for the real pirates of the grand line you evil-eyed brat! Now dismissed!"

Caspian saluted and Pathos seemed to walk away, but there was a slight problem, he now knew how to turn it on but how the hell did he turn it off, Caspian thought about the feeling of when he transformed and it was like flexing a muscle to its utter limit so by that logic if he relaxed it must be how to turn it off, Caspian took deep slow and relaxing breaths and felt his body began to loosen up while at the same time his form shrunk down to its original form. Just as Pathos ordered he went to the medic's office to get looked at and some top quality medicine to help him heal in one weeks time, now that he technically had a week to himself he set out for the market to do what he was going to do before the day took an unexpected turn as he went to the liquor section and bought a bottle of  Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 one hundred proof alcohol, once he got rung up and paid for it he headed straight for the house that he and his fellow marine's were in before the Blacksmith known as Riley throw a bomb into, the house was nothing but rubble now and with the busy schedule of Nanohana it would be quite some time before it was properly cleaned up, but nonetheless Caspian sat down in front of the torn down rubble house and opened the bottle of the liquor and rose it up towards the house, "Forgive me my comrade's...I couldn't save you from the explosion because I was scared of dieing myself and was too weak to do anything, but I solemnly promise that I will become strong enough so that he never happens again when I'm around...you have my word!" Caspian spoke through a slightly cracked voice as his own emotion was somewhat getting the better of him, but he quickly took the drink and started taking in big gulps of the liquor as his way of honoring his comrade's and when it was about a quarter empty he got up and poured the rest of the drink over the rubble of the house as if he was sharing it with his comrade's that were beyond the living, once it was empty he took the bottle with him as he returned home to receive some well-needed rest as from this day onwards he was now a Marine Captain dedicated to getting stronger and upholding his own sense of the word "Justice".

5A new Horizon Empty Re: A new Horizon Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:24 am

Ian Jedrek

Marine
Marine

Ian Jedrek

One Week Later

Caspian walked out of his personal living quarters shower with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist to conceal his lower half, It was only about seven a.m in the morning but today he was full of excitement as it was the last day of his one week resting period while also being the day he was to meet up with Pathos where he would be taken to the desert for 1on1 training making the act of sleep difficult, but Caspian had exactly an hour and a half to meet up with Pathos and now it was time to put on the new clothing that he specifically brought for this training retreat with the clothing being made out of stretchy and durable material seeing as in his hybrid zoan form he realized his clothes easily tore apart because of the increase of his height and muscle mass.  

He now went to a bag in the corner of his bedroom and took it in his hand before placing on his bed and digging into it to take out what appeared to be an all black vest but unlike most vests this had long black sleeve's that also had gloves attached with an almost golden like appearance at the fingertips while the chest part was mostly open with a golden chain hanging loosely in which Caspian took off because it would only hinder his outfit, he then moved on by putting on black stretchy like gymnastic pants that had the same golden like appearance at the bottom of his feet that seemed to cover his sole's but not the upper part of them, the outfit he was currently wearing was purchased from a spiritual shop that saw Devil Fruit's as a gift but this one, in particular, was meant to symbolize the animalistic side's of humans which was perfect as Caspian could now quite literally turn into one, on the shop keeper's recommendation he put two fake golden rings around each of his big toe's while he tied an orange sash over his waist where he then attached a small cresent moon with three beads hanging form it and then completed his outfit by wrapping an orange scarf around his neck, he was now ready for Pathos training whatever it may be.

New Training Clothing:

With still an hour left he took a slow walk towards the marine base to drown out the time but also have a nice stroll through Nanohana as he would be sure outside of the desert there wouldn't be much of anyone to socialize with beside's Pathos and the animals that resided in it which some were known for their extreme violence, as he walked he took in the sound of vendor's preparing their carts and wares for a long day of hollering at people to come to look and perhaps purchase them, the smell of foods slowly being cooked to their own perfections to prepare for the mass of hungry customer's
that will surely come to eat them over the course of the day, everything in Nanohana was unique and Caspian actually felt ashamed that despite being positioned in the city he had been so busy and rarely even enjoyed it, perhaps he could when he returned from his training period but he knew as a Marine Captain that was probably wishful thinking.

WIP

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum