Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[V] Camp in The Grave  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[V] Camp in The Grave  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[V] Camp in The Grave  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[V] Camp in The Grave  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[V] Camp in The Grave  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[V] Camp in The Grave  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[V] Camp in The Grave  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[V] Camp in The Grave  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[V] Camp in The Grave  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty [V] Camp in The Grave Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:29 am

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Registration Link: Click Here

"Usually it'd ask for at least a first date before I take someone up in the sky but there's no time like the present." Gus stated, soaring several hundred feet above the ground's surface with Kincaid in hand. Taking off from Mock Town, Gus had been waiting the last nine months for a lead on the slave trading ring that'd been operating on Jaya. With general vicinity revealed, the Winged Birkan took to the skies, taking Kincaid with him towards the South of the Island, towards the designated forest life, an area known as South Grave. Landing on a dirt path that'd lead towards the forest, on the outskirts of Mock Down, Gus slowly decreased from his position in the sky towards the ground. After puking up most of the alcohol, he'd sobered up significantly, and he'd kind of like doing most of his missions slightly buzzed. Landing, the man would've placed Kincaid on his feet, resting his hand on his blade Rose's hilt, as he'd peered off towards the forest clearing which was about ten meters from their position.

"This place is what they call South Grave... If we'd walked it'd take forever. Sorry grabbing you so suddenly."
Gus stated grinning, before opting to puke into a nearby bush, as his hangover was now in it's first stage of withdrawal.

Common Grade - Rose

2[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:04 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid
Spoiler:

@Kaito

Kincaid

I feel like I'm flying, Gus! Cyrus declared giddily after the winged swordsman had grabbed him around the waste and hoisted him into the sky. Now Cyrus put his arms out and made fighter pilot sounds as the duo soared through the air above Jaya. For a brief moment Cyrus wondered if Gus was sober enough to be safely flying them and wouldn't accidentally let him slip. The thought quickly left his mind however as he realized just how freaking fun flying was.
Nnnnrrrr pew pew pew! Cyrus declared like a small child. Genius scientist, deadly Revolutionary agent, and child at heart could all be found equally bolded on this man's resume.

As the two landed, Cyrus fixed his jacket and adjusted his hair, which had naturally been wind swept so high up in the clouds. He pulled his hat out of his jacket pocket and popped it out to its normal size, placing it atop his head. Cyrus looked about to get his bearings as Gus puked into the bushes nearby. Reaching into his coat pocket he pulled out his trusty flask, which seemed to never really empty. The man was always able to fill it, not necessarily with anything more than swill, but the taste wasn't what mattered when one was an alcoholic.

Approaching Gus, he popped the top and took a large swig before handing it towards the tall winged man.
Little tail of the dog usually patches me up from a hangover. Plus I make a habit to not murder senselessly on a sober conscious. Usually makes it more fun and helps you deal with the mountains of grief and suicidal guilt that tends to follow if you stop to think about what you just did. He said with a shrug.

Jaya Island
Revolutionary
295 Words
+2 S&A Doriki

3[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:09 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

As Gus finished clearing out his insides, a smile of relief, uncontrollable to even him filled his face. Turning back to his newest partner, he'd smell the scent of alcohol that'd been coming off the man's canister. "Woah... You're still drinking? What kind of demon are you?" Gus stated, his eyes open widely in astonishment. "Grief?" Gus thought to himself, listen to the man speak about the slavers they'd just taken out. "I lost my ability to feel 'grief' or 'regret' a long time ago." Gus responded. Flapping his wings, the nine footer would retract his wings inward, and begin his walk into the forest. Looking over his shoulder to wink at Kincaid, as if it'd be a sign to follow him.

Into the forest, Gus would to search the ground for any broken twigs or footprints, as to commence tracking down the location of the slave encampment. Rustling around, he'd finally find what seemed to be a trail of broken twigs, and disrupted dirt to the South, extending his wings to soar slightly off the ground, sliding through the gaps between the trees to begin his exhibition. "Here... Look... These are man made. Animals tend to leave much more subtle tracks" Gus stated, commenting on the make shift trail he'd discovered. Retracting his wings once more, "But it'd be best if we'd follow aloof along the path... We wouldn't want to expose ourselves until we know exactly what we're dealing with." Gus concluded, as he'd ruffle through the bush, kneeling down to about four feet in height, as he'd shuffle through the grass.

"In the Sky, we'd often train to locate targets who'd go awol in God's Domain. Blue Dwellers tend to be much more messier when it comes to setting up living settlements."
Gus whispered as he'd motion for Kincaid to follow him into the shrubs. As they'd progress, the sound of several voices, screams and wails could've been heard in the distance, including the smell of human feces and urine. The smell was so horrendous that it'd cause Gus to through up once again to his left, hoping not to nick Kincaid with his bile stream in the process. "Ugh... Now my head hurts." Gus thought, as he'd clutch his forehead, phase two of the hangover had begun. To their right, about eight meters through towards a clearing, a pack of seven men herded several humans who'd seemed to be in-chains North Bound, as their rifles mouth's pressed firmly against the bonded lot. Without saying anything, Gus would simple use his hands to signal that they'd follow the pack.

Common Grade - Rose

@Kincaid

4[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Huh...yeah I guess I am. Cyrus said, looking at the flask in his hand, Do you think I have a problem? With that he took another swig and placed the flask back in his jacket. As he followed Gus through the woods, he realized he found the large winged man fascinating but also mildly terrible for a stealth mission such as this. At nine foot something or other he was like a walking tree. Checking the inside of his jacket for his two remaining Devil's Breath bottles and mentally sighed, Ah well, when in doubt burn it down I suppose.

Hunkering down, he found himself still in the shadow of Gus, but it didn't bother him all that much. At the very least he acted as a nice meat shield once things started popping off.
Yeah that makes sense, people down here don't really give a shit about the actual environment. Mock Town is a shining example of that. Following Gus, they made their way through the brush and up ahead Cyrus could see at least one straw hut in a man made clearing. He watched Gus grab his forehead and knew that all too familiar gesture. With a smile he offered the flask one last time,
Hair of the dog, my friend. Cyrus whispered.

He quickly hushed himself as he noticed they weren't alone, watching the guards lead away what could only be slaves. Gus said nothing, simply making some sort of strange hand motion before squatting off towards the guards. Cyrus gave a brief shrug to himself before following, watching the guards and wondering the best way to proceed. On the one hand Gus seemed to have things under control, on the other hand Cyrus was getting a bit bored. For now, he'd let the Winged man continue on.

Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

Last edited by Kincaid on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

5[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Lunging from behind the bush, Gus would've emerged, taking off using his wings to dash towards the pack in the clearing. He'd grown bored of doing this the right way, the sight of slaves before him always left a bitter taste in mouth, aside from that of puke. Drawing his blade Rose, he'd clutch onto his maiden's of combat's hilt, soaring towards the transporting platoon that'd guarded the slaves. "Judgement" Gus thought, as he'd use the blade in flight to deliver two diagonal slashes, along the nape of two of the seven's men's necks, detaching their heads from their bodies. As the headless men's corpses touched the ground at the rear of the pack, the slaves in the centre gave out a screech. Turning towards Gus's positions, the slave handlers pointed their pistols towards the birdman, attempting to open fire on the purple haired man. With swift motion, Jackal picked up the men's bodies, using them as meat shields for the incoming shower of bullets. Once the need for reloading-was necessary, Gus would dance through the pack of men once again, running his blade along their necks, beheading another two men, the remaining three stood stunned in fear, one of them even shit on himself in immense fear.

Stabbing his blade into one of the three remaining men shoulder's, the other two skirted off, and Gus wedged than man against the tree. "Tell me now before I kill you two... How far off is the camp from here? What's the security look like?" Gus inquired. "I'm not telling you anything, you bird brained piece of shit!" the inmate shouted.  

Common Grade - Rose

Skill:
@Kincaid

6[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus had to admit, watching Gus move was a thing of beauty, reminiscent of going to see ballerinas; only this dance was far more dangerous. After he dispatched the vast majority of the guards, Cyrus noticed two making a run for it.
Well, we can't have that now can we? He said, flicking his wrists towards the two and sending bundles of string out to wrap around their ankles. The two guards tripped, their feet snared and smacked the ground with audible thuds. Cyrus began reeling his lines in, dragging the snared guards towards him and smiling as they begged and pleaded, confused as to what exactly was happening to them. Cyrus listened as Gus attempted to question his guard. Seeing no progress being made, he turned his attention to his own two.

They struggled in the dirt, flailing about like beached fish as the strings made their way up their bodies, snaring their arms against their torsos and preventing them from any real movement.
How about you two? You want a turn to talk?
Eat shit and die, mother-
Cyrus swept his hand across the guard on his left, spraying both himself and the other guard in a fine mist of crimson blood as the bad mouthed guard fell into thick, meaty slabs of ribbon.
WAAAAAAH!! AHHHH! HOLY SHIT!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!

Cyrus bent down and put a finger to the screaming man's lips,
Shhh, shhhh.
WAAAAAHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!! The guard continued, beside himself.
Cyrus reached back and slapped the guard, rendering him stunned in silence.
You done?
Y-yeah, yeah I'm done.
Good, spill.
M-ma-main camp, hundred yards or so.
Direction?
North, northwest.
Security?
I-I don't know. Put on perimeter duty so I didn't much get to see the main camp, y-ya know? I don't know man, like a hundred of us in total. Some armed, some not man, I don't know. I just do what I'm told, ya know? Just trying to make a buck, they pay well and-and...please don't kill me man, please, come on.[/b] The man blabbered, tears streaming from his face.

Cyrus sniffed the air before looking down towards his pants,
Did you piss yourself?
The guard simply looked at him with a pathetic, helpless look. Cyrus rolled his eyes, standing to full height before walking over to one of the guard's dropped knives. He scooped it up, bringing it over to the stunned slaves along with the key he had palmed from his blabbering guard. He handed both to the first slave,
Here, he's your problem now. Do with him as you like.
Cyrus turned back towards Gus and called over his shoulder, Ya comin? before continuing on Northwest through the woods.

Island
Revolutionary
454 Words
Doriki

Skills:

Last edited by Kincaid on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

7[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

In one motion, Gus would slice the man's throat with Rose, ending what he'd built up so far as his pitiful life. A smile plastered the Birkan's face, he had a fascination for violence, especially of those who'd oppress others, that honestly, he didn't even hear the interrogation process between Kincaid and the other two guards that'd slipped away. Cleaning the blood from his lover, "Thank you, Rose." Gus stated, he'd sheath his blade, and chime back in to Kincaid asking him if he was coming. "Going where!?" Gus exclaimed, flapping his wings towards the man who'd been trekking North Bound at a hiker like pace, and at this point, it was when Phase Three of Gus's hangover kicked in. The pounding migraine, toppled with constant perspiration from the raging sun, it'd make for the optimal combination of discomfort.

As they'd maneuver through several spider webs, and tributary streams, finally in the distance, a large wooden fence could've been seen from about fifty-meters away. However, from Gus's position off the ground, he'd have better view of the gate's fixture, and without hesitation, he'd subside his flight, crashing on-top of Kincaid, forcing himself and the scientist into patch of shrubbery. In a whispering tone, "Up ahead... They have look-outs atop the wooden gate. From my quick glance, they're all carrying firearms of some kind." Gus stated. "I could charge one of the look-outs but that'd probably end in me getting shot. If we'd walked with one of those guards, using them as meat shields would've also been an option." Gus stated, as the idea of it made him smile slightly. If the Army used to record audio during missions, they'd be so very disturbed by the Lieutenant's suggestion.

Common Grade - Rose

@Kincaid

8[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cutting his way through the forest with his strings was far easier than any bladed weapon Cyrus had ever used before. The more he used his ability, the more fond of it he became. At first it had seemed like a curse on that terrible day, the fruit hidden amongst the normal pears and apples, deceived him into this new source of power. Now however, as he hacked down shrubs and cobwebs with just the flick of his wrist, it seemed like a necessary tool for all sorts of adventuring. Up ahead it seemed the trees began to thin and Cyrus squinted through the filtered sunlight to try to see what lay beyond the treeline. However, before he could get a good look, Gus toppled on top of him, knocking the Revolutionary scientist to the forest floor in a heap.

Oooof. He wheezed from between clenched teeth. However, he listened closely to what Gus had to say, the tall winged man having a much easier time seeing through the trees than Cyrus did. He considered what Gus had said before beginning to belly crawl out from under him and towards the tree line. He poked his head through the underbrush and shrubbery to see the gates and guard posts Gus was talking about.

Thoughts rolled around in his mind as he tried to decide how best to proceed. Sending in Gus, while beneficial for Cyrus as the taller man would make for a fine meat shield, wouldn't exactly end well for his new friend. Gus was a skilled swordsman, but the enemy had range and they certainly had numbers. Even if he managed to take down one or two, numerous others would immediately train their sights on him. Cyrus could use his strings to creep up on and ensnare the guards, but again, they had the numbers and he had little doubt one of the other posts wouldn't immediately notice two downed guards and rally the troops.

Follow my lead. Cyrus whispered to Gus, deciding on his course of action, albeit with a pit in his stomach. He didn't like what he had planned, but he saw no other way to get in the camp without being filled with lead. Standing up from the underbrush, Cyrus walked out of the forest with his hands in the air to show he was of no threat and carrying no weapons.
Hello gentlemen, He called up to the two men along the top of the gate, who stared at him quizzically before raising their rifles a bit higher. They weren't quite trained on Cyrus yet, but he was aware they had no problem gunning him down if the moment fancied them.

I was out for a bit of a hike with a friend you see, and well, haha funnily enough I seem to have lost the trail. I think he's around here somewhere as well, though truth be told it's been a minute since I last saw him. Anyway, saw this little camp you had set up and figured I'd look for someone who knew the area a bit better. Just trying to get back to Mock Town before the sun sets, you gents wouldn't happen to know which direction I need to head in, would ya?

Island
Revolutionary
544 Words
Doriki

9[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Gus wasn't one to take orders randomly, so when Kincaid told him to follow his lead, he'd stick in the bushes a bit longer, waiting to see where exactly the Mad Hatter would've taken this. However, once he'd heard the man's story to the guards, he couldn't believe it, his jaw could've literally fallen off as he'd heard the poor story about being lost in the forest. Sighing, Gus would've emerged from the bush, this time, Gus would've approached the situation pretending to be absolutely wasted, luckily, the smell of liquor and vomit hung on his clothing and breath, so selling that story wasn't exactly hard. "OI RUSSEL! Where's the bar at!? We went to take a piss... How'd we wonder this far out!?" Gus shouted, screaming belligerently. The guards looked at each other and smile, dismounting from their sniper's positions, the men came down to ground level, keeping the rifles firmly pointed at the men's person.

"It's your unlucky day then, Russel. We're slavers. And, we just so happen to be short two people. Especially the Winged One, he'll sell a pretty penny on Sabaody!"
the slaver exclaimed circling around behind the men to press the rifle around the end of their spinal cords. "HUH! SABA- SABA- SEX CAMP!? Is that what you mean!? Woah buddy, I'm a gentleman yea." Gus barked out. Slamming the rifle against the nape of the Winged Man's neck, the grunt attempted to knock him out but Gus played along falling onto the ground as the other men sounded their whistle. Searching their person, the men would've stolen their personal possession, including Gus's Rose, escorting the two into the camp, it'd be their they'd experience the new vetting process for New Slaves.

Common Grade - Rose

@Kincaid

10[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Well lookie there, found my friend. Oi Stanley, these gents were just showing me where to go. Cyrus said, waving back to Gus as he emerged from the brush of the forest.
Welp, now that Stan is here I guess you can just point us in the right dire- Cyrus paused as he noticed the raised rifles and the men circling them,
What's the big idea here gents? We were hiking, we don't have any money for ya. Cyrus said, raising his hands to show he was of no threat and had no weapons. Meanwhile one of them grabbed Gus's sword and for a split second Cyrus worried the Winged would blow their cover and attack. Though it would be problematic, Cyrus couldn't really blame him. A man's sword was a part of him and not something someone easily parted with. Thankfully however, Gus was smart enough to keep his emotions in check and Cyrus made a mental note to make sure they didn't leave without that sword.

Slavers, eh? Figures a bunch of lowlifes would be out here. Probably slobbin each other's nobs when you're not oppressing these poor folks. Cyrus said, spitting at the ground near one of the guards feet. Suddenly the butt of a rifle smashed across the bridge of Cyrus's nose and the Revolutionary recoiled, holding his bleeding nose in pain. However, instead of staying quiet as he probably should have, Cyrus simply smiled and looked up at the guard,
Hit like a girl, shoulda known you were a fruitcake.
That retort was met with a second rifle hit to the gut, this one bringing Cyrus to his knees now as the wind rushed from his lungs.

Alright, enough, no point in damaging the goods. Get up. One of the slavers said to the angry guard and then Cyrus. The revolutionary took a deep breath before standing up. From there they were marched into the camp at gun point and Cyrus and Gus were given their first view. Around them moved various slavers, walking across foot paths worn into the ground by simple foot traffic. They passed numerous pens made of wooden stakes and barbed wire running the top. Within them Cyrus could see emaciated slaves wandering about the ground, hope missing from their lifeless gaze as they watched Cyrus and Gus be lead into captivity. A few minutes later they arrived at their own pen where the guards pulled back the wooden door and ushered them in, closing it behind. Cyrus looked at the numerous faces, gaunt with malnutrition which now stared at him,
Mornin.

Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

@Kaito

11[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:42 am

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Gus would make his body limp, forcing one of the guards to carry him by shoulder, as they'd been escorted through the compound, Gus would open one his eyes, keeping the other firmly shut, he'd inspect the conditions the slaves were living in and as expected, it was horrendous. The smell of urine was very prominent, as the slaves were organised into a series of wooden huts for 'storage'. A rage consumed Gus' heart but he knew that their had to the only reason they didn't take the violent route was at chance of being shot by the snipers, though, this was sure a risky plan to gain entry. Finally, the movement seemed to stop, Kincaid was ushered into the hut first, and then Gus was tossed onto the ground like a lifeless lump. After a couple moments of hustling outside of the hut, the men returned, attaching chains to Gus and Kincaid's neck, as well to their arms, and legs, restricting their movement. Once the basic procedure was finished, "We'll come back for yer' branding later!" the massive slaver shouted, shutting the door behind the two revolutionary probes.

As Gus was starting to learn, Kincaid's personality was 'rare' to say the least. Springing to stance, Gus expanded his wings in the small hut, flapping them a few times, stretching as he'd rose from his slumped position. "Ah... I'm never getting hit with a rifle again.. That shit hurt like worst than that one time my piss started to burn like a million red ant bites." Gus exclaimed out loud, not noticing the entire room of slaves he'd just declared his medical history in front of. As the women in the room began to gawk at the man suspiciously, Gus shoot the women specifically a wink, "But I'm all cured now." Gus concluded grinning. Turning his attention to Kincaid, "They took my blade... and locked us in chains. What's the next move Mr. Mad Scientist?" Gus inquired.

The general mood among the slaves was despair, they'd all gawked at them, their will broken from being in the camp, some weeks, others, months. "Ugh... Alright... Listen up guys. I'm going to need one of you to explain the layout to this compound to us." Gus inquired, peering towards the flock of about fifteen people excluding the duo. Many of the slaves were stuck in their own world, others acknowledge the man's statement and spat at the notion, some orally. However, among them, one woman spoke up. "Look Bird-Brain.... I unno wha' you think you' acc-acc- gettin' fa' being so noisy but we're all slaves now. You too. Just accept it." the woman declared, with an expression of disdain. "Ha. That's a laugh." Gus responded immediately.

"I'm no ones slave. My spirit's too free for that. Unless your talking in the bedroom... I wouldn't mind being your slave." Gus responded to the woman grinning. The woman's face was flushed in astonishment, she was beaten, covered in rags, and her bodily odour wasn't the most pleasant, what could this man possibly seen in her to make such a lustful statement? "B-B-B-Bastard!" the woman shouted flustered.  

Common Grade - Rose

@Kincaid

12[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus inspected the chains around his wrists and neck and frowned, Well this is...inconvenient. He looked down as Gus groaned and stood to his full, towering height, Oh good, you're up. The Revolutionary said cheerfully as he stared about the compound, letting Gus stretch and gather himself a bit. When the winged man mentioned his pee burning, Cyrus snorted and muttered,
That ONE time? Yeah, okay.

Cyrus stared at the many faces before looking at the wooden stakes that made up the walls of their cage. The walls would be easy enough to slice through with his abilities, but would it be worth it? There was still the fact that they were outnumbered and out gunned. He turned his attention back to the slaves, his brow furrowed deep in thought. They didn't look much like fighters, but when people became desperate enough they were capable of just about anything. Besides, he didn't need fighters he just needed distractions, confusion and maybe a few meat shields. Cyrus nodded, making up his mind,
Yeah, okay, I think I've got it. We're having a jail break.

Cyrus flicked his fingers, a few strings slicing through the chains on his wrists and freeing him. The cuffs remained, but he at least had free range of movement as he did the same to his legs, freeing himself for the most part.
Ah that's better. Here, you're next. I don't quite have the hang of this enough to take a chance and cut through the shackles, might take a hand or two, but at least now we can move freely. Cyrus said, cutting Gus free as well.

He then began patting down his jacket in search of something before smiling. Luckily the guards had been stupid enough to not search Cyrus. They had been distracted by Gus's beautiful, ornate blade and the blatant threat it posed and not bothered to check the stinking drunk for the bottles of volatile liquid and rags he carried with him. Once things got started, he could toss a few of his Devil's Breath bottles into the frenzy to really stir the pot.

The two waited a few hours, Gus doing his thing with the ladies, though most of the slaves seemed resign to simply existing and not really conversing with the newcomers. They were resigned to their fates, the depression in the air almost palpable. At some point Cyrus began hearing movement outside the door of their hut and the guards began unlocking some heavy chains around the door,
Alrighty, showtime. He muttered as he leaned against the wall by the door, trying to make himself as small as possible.

The door swung open as two guards with electrical brands entered. They were long poles made of metal, wires snaking up the shaft, connected to a button on the handle that superheated the metal of the brand to deliver quick, painful burns. Behind them entered two more armed guards, swords at their hips and rifles raised as the slaves all shrank back.
Alright, where are they, bring 'em forward or you're all gettin a branding.

No need, burn me big boy. Cyrus said from behind them and, as the two armed guards began to turn, he flicked his wrist in their general direction, covering the two guards with brands in a fine mist of warm blood and chunky flesh as the men with guns dropped into piles of perfectly sliced meat. With the guns out of the way and the branders facing him, Cyrus hoped that Gus would take this moment of surprise to take them from behind, but if not he was confident he could reduce them to the same chunky man meat he had their two comrades.

Spoiler:

Island
Revolutionary
620 Words
Doriki

@Kaito
@Gusto

13[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

As Gus got cozy with the flustered female slave, "Hey, so what's your favourite position?" Gus inquired, whispering softly into the woman's ear causing her to blush, accompanied with a shot to the face by woman's palm. However, before Gus could've continue his pursuit to court the young lass, the sound of the cage wincing backwards caused the slaves to all huddle into their corners, even the lady of his pursuit. Like clockwork, Kincaid retreat to the corner of the cage, nearest to the men's hind's, at first, Gus had no clue what the plan at hand was.

Jailer wrote:
Alright, where are they, bring 'em forward or you're all gettin a branding.

It was a painfully obvious question, as the only person sitting in the centre of the room was the Winged Swordsman.

"Well, I'm the only one who doesn't smell of piss or feces around here. I'm sure I'm also the only who hasn't been branded by you Big Boy... Or Gal?"
Gus stated, playing with his chest to insinuate that the jailer had man breasts.

Dashing forward, electrical branding poles in arm, the furious jailer and his partner advanced to brand Gus, only to allow Kincaid to take the hind, slicing the branders into fine chunks of human sliced meat.

"Wicked." Gus stated, his face covered in blood from the live slaughtering session.

The guards with the rifles flinched in fear, eventually snapping to turn towards his partners direction, Gus didn't make his move just as yet, examining the situation but his silence soon ended once he'd noticed one of the armed guards carrying Rose, it was indeed the same guard from earlier.

"Oi. The Big Lump with the blade at his waist!"
Gus shouted, garnering the trigger happy guard's attention, as he'd grab for one of the electrical brands that fell to the floor, grabbing the rubber grip in hand. "Don't fucking move man! What the fuck!? How did... are they cut up like that!? Someone explain now or I'll blow this fucking bird brains headtop off!" the spooked jailed exclaimed.

"I'd like to see you try... I'll spare your life if you hand over my blade now." Gus stated, his usual playful demeanor changing to a very serious and dark one.

In one motion, Gus would toss the metal brand two meters towards the man's face, and push off the ground using his wings towards the guards direction. Extending his right arm, he'd draw Rose from the man's waist, and enter into fighting stance.

"Judgement." Gus thought to himself as a mental reiteration, delivering two diagonal slashes, one to the hostile shooter's wrist, and another towards the man's throat. The movement was so swift, that as the man's body dropped, Gus had enough time to retrieve his sheath from the man's waist. The second guard, confident in his skills, dropped placed his rifle aside, and squared up towards the Winged Man's direction.

"Who the fuck are you two!?"
the guard exclaimed frantically, unable to keep his calm, switching his glance from Kincaid to Gus in constant nervous motion.

"Demons. Coming to collect on your sins... Enslaving Blue Dwellers... and otherwise... for your own personal gain. We're the rebels who write the revolution. or something like that... My master always used to spout that crap. I just like killing scum. Rose's a sadist that way. That's why she's my partner." Gus babbled on.

"YOU LOT ARE CRAZY!"
the guard shouted, dashing forward raising his blade above his head, he stepped in to cut the Winged Man in two. Parrying the slash, Gus slashed his blade with greater force, cutting open the man's stomach, causing his intestines to shoot out.

"Conceal." Gus stated, swiping his blade of blood, sheathing the Eastern Styled Steed into it's stable.

The slaves watched in astonishment as the men made quick work of their former masters. "All those who want to be free step forward... I'll free you from your chains-" Gus stated in the most confident of expressions but his speech was cut short by the vomit that shot from his mouth onto the ground. The final stage of his hangover had set in.

Common Grade - Rose

Skills:

@Kincaid

14[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus watched as Gus danced through the guards, his sword back in proper hands. It was plain as day what made the difference between a man with a sword and a true swordsman. As Gus wrapped up, spilling the last man across the ground, Cyrus watched him groan and gurgle some blood before falling silent. Cyrus sent strings out along the ground, feeling around the dead mens' bodies for coin purses and wallets. Yanking them free he pulled up his harvest and tucked everything into his inner jacket pocket.

He looked up to find the slaves around them in varying stages of disgust, horror and confusion.
Well, you heard the man. We don't have all day. If you want to be free then step right up.

For a moment there was only silence before the first brave sole stepped forward, her legs wobbling, knees knocking and for a moment Cyrus thought she would completely collapse before she even made it to the five feet across the sandy floor to Cyrus. She managed however, and stepped in front of him, raising her shackled hands and bowing her head, not daring to look Cyrus in the eye. Cyrus took a single string from his finger and quickly sliced the chains free. He then gently placed a hand under the woman's bowed chin and raised her face to his.
Stay with me here, that was the easy part. You need to prepare yourself to run.

Seeing the woman's courage and the results of stepping forward, more slaves came forth to both Cyrus and Gus alike. As the men set about cutting the slaves free, Cyrus called over to Gus,
Oi, that was a nice little speech you made there. Had my skin tingling, was worried you were going to lose me a bit with all that fancy, regal talk. Wrapped up like the sleezeball I know though. Cyrus said with a grin and chuckle before sudden screams outside broke the mostly silent night. Cyrus stood up straight, listening carefully. These were not screams of anger or rage that he had been expecting, after all it was only a matter of time before the guards outside realized their friends hadn't come back and charged in. No, these were screams of pure terror and fear.

What in the seven seas? Cyrus asked no one in particular as he cut his last slave free and moved towards the main door. He peeked through the ajar steel door and looked outside to see guards and slaves running about in terror. Shots rang out, the sound of metal being pulled from sheathes accompanied it as Cyrus squinted into the darkness beyond. Men were shouting to fall back, to run, something about death and life, Cyrus couldn't quite make it out. However, staring through the darkness, he could see a row of slavers rapidly backing up as a large group of some sort moved in on them rapidly. He watched as the lead slaver, closest to this group of strange moving people tripped and then suddenly the group was upon him. They tore at the slavers clothes and skin with their hands and teeth, ripping out chunks of flesh. Cyrus watched one slurp down a muscle tendon from the slaver's neck like a spaghetti string and he nearly threw up then and there.

Seeing their comrade fall and be devoured by deranged humans was the last straw for the remaining slavers. They looked down in horror before tucking tail and sprinting away in opposite directions. However, to Cyrus's surprise the walking corpses moved far faster than he had expected, or any slaver had either for that matter. Two corpses broke from the group, following the fleeing slavers at impressive speeds. They moved like something between an animal and a human, sometimes on twos, sometimes on all fours, moving in large leaps and jumps, they reached their targets at the same time and fell upon the slavers like great predatory cats. Turning back inside, Cyrus looked directly at Gus, his face pale as a ghost and said, We need to move, now!  

Zombies from Bazaar x16:

Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

@Kaito
@Gusto

15[V] Camp in The Grave  Empty Re: [V] Camp in The Grave Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

After finally managing to free the last slave, the woman that Gus had been flirting with the entire time kept at every chance staring at Gus with a flushed expression on her face, as if she was falling ill. Returning Rose to her slumber, the Winged Man heard the sound of chaos outside the hut they'd currently be stationed in. Walking over to Cyrus maintaining his calm demeanour, he'd whisper, "Aye. I sounded pretty cool huh? That same speech gets the waitress gals down by the dock all riled up. Every girl wants a bad boy deep down." Gus stated, only loud enough for Cyrus to hear.

Curious at the noise outside, Gus peeped through the huts window to see amiss the night light, the sights of the guards who'd once formerly worked as jailers we're now becoming the midnight snacks of, what could only be described as menacing mummies. Except, they're bodies weren't covered in any bandages, the rotting decaying flesh and pungent smell of the hoard could've been smelt from their position over fifty meters away. "Aight." Gus said, sticking his head back into the hut. "I didn't sign up for whatever those things are to try out Winged Man Sushi..." Gus stated, walking over to the woman who'd been gawking at him, who quickly diverted her gaze.

Grabbing the woman by her hand, "Hey! Wait! What are you-" she struggled shouting, Gus would stare over his shoulder, shooting the woman a wink, "Relax. I'm a gentleman. I only play rough when you want me too." Gus stated, carrying the woman over under his right arm. Grabbing Cyrus by his waist as well, "I don't really have time to like... Run through this again. Plus I already took your virginity of flying. We're heading towards the skies. As much as I'm all for freeing the slaves and all... Dying here isn't exactly my plan." Gus stated. If Cyrus had another plan, he'd wait and listen, before taking flight, but if not, the next seconds would be used to bust through the straw ceiling of the hut, and gain as much height as possible from suspect ghouls in the distance.

@Kincaid

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next