Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A Charitable Town (Flashback) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A Charitable Town (Flashback) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A Charitable Town (Flashback) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A Charitable Town (Flashback) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A Charitable Town (Flashback) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A Charitable Town (Flashback) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A Charitable Town (Flashback) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A Charitable Town (Flashback) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A Charitable Town (Flashback) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Charitable Town (Flashback) Empty A Charitable Town (Flashback) Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Taiyo

Taiyo
Taiyo woke up early, to the whistles of birds and the sound of the cooling morning breeze, within the woods upon the outskirts of Jaya. He'd spent every day training there vigorously, and had ended up falling asleep upon one of the tree branches during last night's training session. He was working himself to his limits, and hoped to extend them even beyond what he'd already been pushing them to. He was increasingly working his way towards his goal, and intended to put his plans in action within the next couple of days. He was going to set sail out to the seas in order to further pursue his dream of becoming a pirate. He knew that this was inevitable, but firstly he would need a crew. It seemed like a rather easy task, due to the prominence of pirates who would pass through Jaya, but he hadn't gotten much luck. Nobody seemed to be taking him seriously. That was going to have to change. After waking up, and collecting himself and his thoughts, he jumped out from the tree, and began running directly towards Mock Town.

After some minutes of running, he'd made it to his destination. He found himself Within the streets of mock town, just by the docks. He looked around to see a few older pirates walking out upon the street with a drunken stupor, in and out of the various pubs aligning the street. He looked past them, and decided to set towards the docks to see what new pirate ships would come to dock themselves upon the island. He walked towards the docks, taking a seat on the wooden planks near the edge of the docks directly by the water. He smiled as he took a view of the rising sun as it came up over the sea. It was a beautiful ocean waiting out there for him. He couldn't wait to experience it.

Last edited by Taiyo on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A Charitable Town (Flashback) Empty Re: A Charitable Town (Flashback) Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria would find herself on the ocean beach, just wondering along as she saw a man "Hello, may i know your name" She was curious as she was having questionable thoughts within her mind about her life and the motivations of the marine forces, and she couldn't trust those above her position they were barbaric, liers, cheaters and thieves and had no respect, nor did they take responsibility for their actions  and as such Victoria was beginning to doubt her world, doubt this reality and she was starting to think it wasn't for her.  

"Hello, their" Victoria would say as she approached the man 10meters away, "What brings you to this beach, to this ocean, it would be a grand oh pleasure to learn about your story". While she was wearing her marine uniform it would be clear as day she had no idea who this man was, his identity nor a motion within her mind to care who he was. She hadn't been on Jaya long and well her motivations were fleeting. Victoria would sit down on the beach with her feet in the water, still wearing her boots but alas she was enjoying the simplistic world around herself as she waited for each tide to come. She was also awaiting a reply from the man but whether he did or didn't. "Such a wonderful sight these waves, if only they knew what their motion caused, one could trust their consistency, you could trust the water you know".

3A Charitable Town (Flashback) Empty Re: A Charitable Town (Flashback) Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Taiyo

Taiyo
"Hello, there"

Taiyo's trance-like state caused by the awe inspiring view of the sea was halted by the voice of a woman, who seemed to be calling to him. He looked in the direction of the loud greeting, coming from about 10 meters to his right. He viewed the woman closely, examining her with as much detail as he could. He could see she was young, couldn't be more than a little older than him by her facial appearance. She had short, light brown hair, and fluorescent blue eyes. There was one feature about her that Taiyo couldn't help but notice. She wore a white coat around her shoulders that Taiyo knew all too well. She was a marine. A higher ranking one as well. He grimaced upon the sight. What was a marine doing out by the docks of Mock Town on her lonesome? More importantly, why was a marine approaching him? Was there a possibility that she knew of his prior experiences with Piracy? He knew that his uncle's pirates crew was known, but figured that any recognition he'd receive from his time within it would had to have been from old crew members themselves, or people from the east blue. Was she coming to arrest him? Taiyo had no clue, and it made him incredibly anxious upon viewing this detail. He had a deep disdain for marines, but he knew better than to Let this show off the bat. He had to play things smart. He would wave back in the marine's direction with a smile upon his face, watching as she closed the 10 meter distance between the two, and sat down next to him, closer to sand of the shore with her feet in the water.

"Hello, Name's Tai. Pleasure to meet you!"

He kept his smile wide as he looked towards the woman, waiting to hear her speak her intentions towards coming up to him.

"What brings you to this beach, to this ocean, it would be a grand oh pleasure to learn about your story".

Was there an ulterior motive behind this excessive questioning? Was she looking to rid the world of pirates before they could even make their mark? He hadn't a clue, but she seemed innocent enough. He knew better than to trust blindly, but decided to answer the question as honestly as possible. He sighed, looked back towards the ocean, and then spoke.

"Well..... I came here to look for... companions. I'm planning to leave this island, and go out on the open ocean. I want to explore. I want to see the things that this world has to offer me, and take in the beauty of it's inhabitants. I...."

He thought he should stop there, but his passion for his goals wouldn't allow him to.

"I'd like to spread my ideology across the entire world. I want to create a world where people are free of the restraints of concepts such as absolute justice, where people are defined by their character and their intentions rather than by their actions and affiliations. I want to make a more just, peaceful world by deconstructing our definitions of justice. To do that, i'll have to begin my journey, and it starts with getting out there."

He pointed out within the direction of the vast, seemingly infinite sea. This was his path he would take to complete the goals he'd set for himself, and absolutely nothing would stop him.

4A Charitable Town (Flashback) Empty Re: A Charitable Town (Flashback) Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria would spoke a cigarette for the first time *Cough Cough* "They say these things could kill you, know" Victoria would turn to face the man before her "Spreading your own Ideology, that could be a dangerous game and normally i would be forced to report such an intention butt I don't care anymore and thus Id place a bet instead" Victoria would place her hand within her pocket before throwing a bag towards the man before her" The bag would be filled with beli 12,000,000 in fact. "Use it wisely" Victoria would draw her revolver and point it towards the ocean *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* she emptied its ammo into the water when a shining light reflected off the gun and into her eye "I would off given you this also but alas I must keep it, I have someone in mind for one last stain to mark its history". She returns it to her holster.

"Justice you said right" Victoria would laugh well if your going to refine Justice make it a good one, our current sense of Justice in this world is stupid. Victoria would return to her feet before walking back towards her ship waving "Id give you a free ship, next time we meet if you have made any steps towards redefining what justice is , and good luck. Victoria would return to her ship and set sail onto the ocean in search of something that could fly, fly like a bird...a black bird.

[Exit] gave him 12,000,000 beli.

5A Charitable Town (Flashback) Empty Re: A Charitable Town (Flashback) Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:51 pm

Taiyo

Taiyo
The marine woman would spark a cigarette, coughing as she inhaled as she sat next to Taiyo.

"They say these things could kill you, y'know"

Taiyo looked over towards the marine woman with a slight look of concern. Had he spoken too much? He knew all too well of marines and their fixation over the concept of absolute justice. In fact, his opposition of the belief system was defined early on by them. What was she going to do? what was her next move? He watched as she turned her head in his direction, her eyes meeting his.

"Spreading your own Ideology, that could be a dangerous game and normally i would be forced to report such an intention butt I don't care anymore and thus Id place a bet instead"

A bet? What could she have been talking about? Taiyo was now simply confused. He watched as the woman reached into her pocket, pulling out a small bag and throwing it towards him. He caught it, and cautiously looked into it. A surprised glance immediately appeared upon his face. Within the bag was beli, and a large sum of it. Was she gifting it to him? And if so, what for? He had absolutely no idea.

"Use it wisely"

Taiyo's confusion would only intensify as the woman pulled a revolver out from her side, slightly jumping back at the sight of it.

'It was a trick!'

His suspicions proved themselves to be false as the marine woman aimed her gun not towards Taiyo, but directly towards the ocean. She fired a shot off, and then another, and then another.

"I would off given you this also but alas I must keep it, I have someone in mind for one last stain to mark its history"

Taiyo could do nothing but slightly nod. He was still having trouble understanding what exactly was happening. He never knew a marine to do anything except follow their unnecessarily strict moral code, and hurt and harm others. However, this one seemed... different. Her energy gave off the vibe that she wasn't as obsessed with absolute justice. In fact if she was, she'd already have tried to arrest him by now.

"Justice you said right? well, if your going to refine Justice make it a good one, our current sense of Justice in this world is stupid."

Taiyo watched as the woman stood up, and began walking away from him back in the direction of her ship.

"Id give you a free ship, next time we meet if you have made any steps towards redefining what justice is , and good luck."

She'd agreed with his views, whilst being a marine? The encounter didn't make much sense, but Taiyo knew that it had to have meant something. She'd provided him with a deal, to make sure that he would prove himself to be worthy of the things she'd provided him with. A smile came across his face as he realized this, and he refused to disappoint.

"Next time we meet i'll definitely have made it closer towards my goal. Thank you!"

A smile came across his face as he looked down at what the marine woman had given him. It wasn't taken lightly. He would use it to get himself closer to his goals. With that, he would stand, and walk in the opposite direction down the docks, heading towards his future.

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum