Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Top Flight Security  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Top Flight Security  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Top Flight Security  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Top Flight Security  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Top Flight Security  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Top Flight Security  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Top Flight Security  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Top Flight Security  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Top Flight Security  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top Flight Security  Empty Top Flight Security Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:29 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Mock Town seemed to be more crowded than ever. Fenrir had only been in the pirate infested town for a few days and already could see the change. People with a lot of different tattoos on their bodies roamed around the streets. His left hand would unconsciously move towards the slave tattoo on his face. Remembering the days being held in the bunker on Karakuri Island. His lips would form into a small smirk, as he remembered how he dealt with his captures. Turning around on the stool, Fenrir would face away from the door leading to the streets and would look at the bartender. “Could I get some red wine?” asked Fenrir, in a light and casual voice. The man would nod, grabbing a glass from the sink and wiping it dry. As he looked for the wine, Fenrir ears and nose would twitch as new sounds and smells would enter the bar. Turning his head slightly, he would see men dressed in black suits. “I wonder what they are up to.” he whispered to no one in particular. He would watch as they hung up posters all around the bar. Five in total, at each corner of the bar, and one on the door itself. And as quickly as they arrived would be the same as the left.

“Here you go.” announced the bartender, as he handed Fenrir his glass of wind. Most would say that Fenrir was too underaged to be drinking, but he was a pirate. Being hunted by marines and scientists alike. He was sure he could drink some alcohol every now and then. Bringing the glass to his mouth, Fenrir would drink the red liquid slowly. The structure of it feeling like blood, as it slowly went down his throat. “Awww, this is good.” muttered Fenrir in enjoyment. He would look around the bar, as people had gotten from their seats and started inspecting the posters. Fenrir wasn’t too much interested in them. He would enjoy his wine for now.

2Top Flight Security  Empty Re: Top Flight Security Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Taiyo

Taiyo
Taiyo would find himself roaming throughout the streets of Mock town once more. He was scouting through the pirate filled streets with the same exact goal in mind. To find people to join his crew. He'd been observing and viewing several different options by the docks, as Jaya was a well known hub for incoming pirates. His attempts at recruiting had been met with no success so far. He was optimistic that would change. Coming across a wide array of pubs and stores lining the right hand side of the street he walked, he set his sights on a pub that he'd just come across, and decided to enter. If for no other reason, than to just relax for a moment, and possibly scope out any more potential recruits.

He opened the doors of the pub, and simply glanced around to see who was inside. One person managed to catch his attention immediately. A young looking kid with animal like features, facing the bartender and sitting upon a stool. He had white hair, with wolf like ears atop his head. He Also had rather sharp teeth, and a tattoo upon the left side of his face.

'Strange look... Could he be a pirate?'

As Taiyo was thinking to himself, he viewed several posters placed along each corner of the wall. He wondered what they were placed there for, but decided that learning more about this kid was more important. He walked towards the counter, taking a seat upon a stool directly next to the kid he'd seen and facing the bartender.

"I'll take some juice, if you've got any."

"Coming right up."

After a few moments of waiting, the bartender slid a glass of juice directly towards Taiyo. He grasped the cup, and took a large sip before placing the cup back down on the table and sighing loudly. He'd then look over to the kid with a smile across his face.

"Name's Taiyo. Nice to meet ya."

He would then extend out his fist, hoping for the man to accept his greeting by bumping it.

"What would your name be?"

3Top Flight Security  Empty Re: Top Flight Security Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:25 am

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir
The sound of a man speaking would gain Fenrir’s attention. Turning his head slightly towards his right, Fenrir would see a black-haired guy looking at him. He would release a low growl, staring at the man trying to see what he was up to. For about thirty seconds, Fenrir would fail to give the man a reply. Only observing him to see what hidden agenda he had behind the fake smile. “It isn’t safe to be friendly in a place like this. Taiyo... I’ll refrain from contact, so you can put your hand back where it belongs.” announced a rather annoyed Fenrir.

“Though, my name is Finn. What do I owe the pleasure?” asked the Mink, his face turning into that of a slight grin. People didn’t converse with him much seeing as he had an rather odd appearance. He wanted to know what the man to his right had in mind. Like stated before, he rather bored of Jaya and all of the Pirates. He needed something to do and maybe this new figure could help him do something. Looking back towards the corner, Fenrir’s war would be facing Taiyo. The Mink eyed the poster, wondering what the hell people were excited about it for. After he got to know Taiyo a bit, he would go and check it out. Maybe it could be some sort of tasks that gifted him with some beli. Could be a use in the future no doubt?

4Top Flight Security  Empty Re: Top Flight Security Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:05 am

Taiyo

Taiyo
Taiyo's greeting was initially met with an extended period of silence, as the wolf kid did nothing but stare in his directions, seemingly trying to read him and his intentions. Then, the wolf spoke.

“It isn’t safe to be friendly in a place like this. Taiyo... I’ll refrain from contact, so you can put your hand back where it belongs.”

Taiyo complied with the wolf man's request, and his smile slightly faded from his face. He'd understood why he'd been reluctant to show signs of friendliness, but personally Taiyo didn't see the need not to be. He had no fear of meeting others, nor making his presence noticeable in their current environment. Despite this, he listened to what the wolf had said, and noted it for future reference.

“Though, my name is Finn. What do I owe the pleasure?”

Taiyo's smile returned once again as he saw Finn's grin. He had a very interesting thing about him that had caught Taiyo's attention. Taiyo took a moment to think about how he would answer the next question. His intention behind coming there was to get more people into his crew, but he would definitely need to discover more about Finn before he decided to do so. He'd take a moment before he decided to let his intentions be known.

"Well.... I was just wondering if you'd known anything about these posters!"

It wasn't the truth, but it was a good way to segue the topic. He pointed to one of the several posted aligned among each corner of the pub, inquiring to Fenrir if he'd known anything about them. He'd certainly had no clue himself, and thought that it might even be a good tool to use to figure out what assets Finn had that Taiyo could use.

5Top Flight Security  Empty Re: Top Flight Security Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:23 pm

Fenrir

Pirate
Pirate

Fenrir

Fenrir Lokison

~The Big Bad Wolf~

Fenrir would only stare at the man as he asked about the posters. After Taiyo was done speaking, Fenrir would shrug his shoulders. In all honesty, he didn’t know what the posters meant and sure as well wanted to know alongside Taiyo. “Hmm, I don’t know, but maybe I can go find out. Stay here. I’ll go grab a poster and bring it back. Save my seat if you will.” replied Fenrir. He wasn’t usually a talkative person, but after his escape from Karakuri Island. He felt that he needed to talk every now and then if he were to make allies. The World Government were a powerful bunch and he sure as hell could not take all of them out by himself.

Rising from his spot at the bar. Fenrir would walk with elegance towards the far-left corner of the bar. It was the least crowded. With only about four people observing the poster that had been put up earlier. “Let me get through.” Fenrir muttered, as he shoved his way through the small crowd. Looking at the poster, which had a drawing of some type of building on it. He would grip the edges of it with his fingers and snatch it from the wall. “Sorry, but go look at another one.” said Fenrir. The pirates who had been reading the poster knew better than to anger Fenrir. So, they would simply leave their position and head for another corner.

Walking back to his seat, Fenrir would come to sit down and place the poster on the table. In a spot where both him and Taiyo could read it at the same time. A few moments would pass as Fenrir read the single paragraph on the poster.

It read: The Black Heart Hotel is hosting its annual auction. And we need you to come and help us fend off opposing pirates! Join the Black Heart Security team for a single night and you will be payed plentiful!

Fenrir would come to rub his naked chin. His eyes traveling from the poster and to Taiyo. “What do you think about this? Seems kind of fishy. Have you ever heard of Mock Town hosting an auction? I mean, how do they know that the people they hire aren’t just looking for a way to sneak into the hotel. None of this makes sense.” muttered Fenrir. Sure, the mention of beli sounded good. But he didn’t want to rush in a place and be ambushed. He knew better...

Fenrir’s Haki Info:

Fenrir’s Techniques Info:

Fenrir’s Equipment Info:

6Top Flight Security  Empty Re: Top Flight Security Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Taiyo

Taiyo
Hmm, I don’t know, but maybe I can go find out. Stay here. I’ll go grab a poster and bring it back. Save my seat if you will.”

Taiyo nodded and watched as Fenrir got up from his stool walked towards one of the posters that had been put up. A small gathering of people had crowded by the poster, intrigued by it's contents as well. Fenrir seemed to disregard them, grabbing the poster as they'd been reading it, and bringing it back towards the counter. He placed it on the space between the two, and took his seat on the stool next to Taiyo once more. Taiyo looked down at the poster, and began to read.

'The Black Heart Hotel is hosting its annual auction. And we need you to come and help us fend off opposing pirates! Join the Black Heart Security team for a single night and you will be payed plentiful!'

Taiyo raised an eyebrow at the contents of the poster as he speculated the authenticity of it. He looked over towards Finn, who seemed to be skeptical as well, watching as he rubbed his chin, entranced in thought.

“What do you think about this? Seems kind of fishy. Have you ever heard of Mock Town hosting an auction? I mean, how do they know that the people they hire aren’t just looking for a way to sneak into the hotel. None of this makes sense."

Taiyo nodded in response with what Finn, and then spoke.

"I agree, there are a few things to be skeptical about. The main thing being how They posted an advertisement asking for assistance with fending off pirates in a hub filled with them. That's just stupid."

Taiyo thought about the whole thing some more. Was it worth checking out? He wasn't sure. There were a few ups and downs to it. There was the prospect of getting paid, and that would most certainly help him out with prepping to leave the island and begin his adventure on the open seas. Also, it would be a great opportunity to see how Finn could fare in a fight, and also a chance for him to continue honing his own abilities. He thought about it for a few more moments, and then stood up with a smile upon his face.

"I say it couldn't be that much harm to look into it. You with me?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]