Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
(V) Lush life EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
(V) Lush life EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
(V) Lush life EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
(V) Lush life EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
(V) Lush life EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
(V) Lush life EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
(V) Lush life EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
(V) Lush life EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
(V) Lush life EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(V) Lush life Empty (V) Lush life Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:08 am

Odd

Odd
The day’s sun lances through a ceiling window brightening a small uncomfortable cell. In it was alone figure who’s state was obviously panicked and anxious.  That small room had little furnishings, a large basin that could be used for many nefarious deeds. Maybe drowning would have been a kindness for this poor soul though this unfortunate individual was of the ocean race or fishman variety, drowning would be a deprived luxury.

It just settles the fact that the victim would have to suffer other ways. F.Y.I another noteworthy detail was an assortment of small heinous instrument and tools that haphazardly layed onto of a small table, each item could promise their own intimate torment. Pleads and whimpers were let out freely, their was no comfort or reassurance from another, just Regalia, alone. Feeling the passing of time, each individual minute spiral down the drain she wished she could just keep this precarious moment of peace. The impatient or stupid who wanted the bad or the worse to happen so they wouldn’t have to wait for it, she would like to be at the back of that que. She would have gladly put off the bad for a week or 9. There was no more waiting for it now.

The lone figure in this room pleaded to any higher power that would listen for some or any kind relief. She heard a far off door open and shut, the entrance of another. It was going to happen soon, she tried to detach herself from what was going to come. She tried to get herself into a mind set of numbing herself ‘think happy place think happy place’ was a inner mantra on repeat in her head.

2(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:20 am

Odd

Odd
Regalia took the end of strip of paper on her leg and quickly it yanked off. Her mental preparations served her for almost a full second and then just nope. The pain followed soon after ''Mother..’’ she groan through gritted teeth then just inconsistent cursing as her whole body jerked from the sharp sting. It settled to a burning sensation, she was rubbing her hand over the area that she had waxed, it was a small comfort but it was better than nothing.

A knock came on the bathroom door ‘’Reg are you ready yet?!’’ A famine voice put heavy emphasise on the ‘yet’ part. ‘’im getting ready’’ Regalia growled out loudly, the pain from the waxing only part of her irritation. ‘’I left here like a half hour ago and your still in the bathroom!’’ the voice accused with much impatience. ‘’I said i'm coming!’’ Regalia barked out snapping back at the voice.

She had only done one strip so far, she still had a leg and an almost full leg to wax. She contemplated dressing in trousers or just forgoing the rest of the waxing however it was one of the 10 step plan she was undergoing for a healthier and radiant glowing skin. Well that's what it had said in this week’s 'Her' magazine. A weekly lifestyle magazine which covers a range of crazes and topics such as fashion, culture, health and beauty, relationship advice and celebrity news. It has some other self help junk, horoscopes and advertisements but it was really the cheating and the scandal in famous peoples lives that gripped Regalia’s attention, just fuel for the banter bus and gossip. Knowing that rich and powerful people could suffer always made regalia feel better about herself.

Her week’s horoscope prediction was just rather confusing as well. You may not always like the way a home decision goes but your chart shows you can learn to go with it and move on with things. Start by talking about those big subjects and keep talking no matter what. There is a wanderlust factor to your day and a travel U-turn is a big surprise, especially as it hints at romance. Not sure what most of that nonsense meant but apparently their was some chance for romance. Intrigued, she wanted to be looking her best for when that happened.

3(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:04 am

Odd

Odd
Another waxing strip got yanked away from the skin ‘’flippin fick’’ Regalia gasped and then settled to a low drawn out groan as she rubbed at the new waxed spot in an attempt for relief. Her eye were closed in concentration to manage the pain and self mutilation. She was holding back the loose tears that came from the corner of her eyes brought by sharp pain from the waxing strips.

A couple of deep inhaling breathes later and catching a grip of her emotions, she had to quell the urge to lash out in pain or just murder or just inflict pain onto others. God did she knew how much this treatment sucked. She still had over a leg’s worth of waxing and that’s forgetting about the other one that’s been untouched so far.

‘’why is life so painful’’ she mumbled to herself unhappily. ‘’did you say something?’’ was a raised voice from the opposite side of the door. Regalia responded ‘’yea. I said why does life suck’’ the opposite voice was quick to respond ‘’cause no one likes you and your face makes puppies cry and children poopie their pants. Hurry up your not the only one that needs the bathroom’’ the girl finished irritably. That gave Regalia some pause, she was somewhat impressed by that burn and the fact that her ‘suppose to be friend’ didn’t hesitate for a second to spit out the insult. ‘that female dog’ Regalia thought to herself. She now considered taking her time in the bathroom now and hiding the toilet roll.

Settling in for the wait, she lifted up the waxing kit she bought and looked over the packaging its had come in. It had the usual marking spiel, claiming to be top of the market with natural ingredients for skin care ect ect. When she flipped the box she was surprised and irritable to find out how ‘natural’ and damn basic the kit was. Her thoughts were ‘She got ripped off!’ for the price of the kit she could have just made it herself, hell she practically did, the third ingredient after all was just adding the hot water. Three ingredients after all, hardly a scientific medical marvel of engineering. She was going to take it all back and get her money back plus recompense for wasting her time, emotional distress and P.T.S.D.

4(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:12 pm

Odd

Odd
More than slightly annoyed now, she sat in the bathroom silently stewing while ambient sounds and movement could be heard by her somewhat friend and room mate. ‘this could look good’ the words barely audible from were Regalia sat in the bathroom but it pinged a mental inner alarm in her which she shouted out ''you better not be going through my stuff!’' The whole apartment fell silent for a period of time before a response came back ''No'' it was enough of a hesitation to know that her room mate was lying and also stealing from her as well.

‘If that pig face touches my clothes there will be a murder today! And il make it look like an accident too’ she thought, getting herself all rilled up. Using the none previous sneaking or ninja training she didn’t have at all she tried as best as possible to sneak in and catch her room mate in the act of fumbling her greasy hands through her stuff. God knows how long the bathroom door was greased, if ever. She was sure that she had failed before she even got out of the bathroom as the door protested every motion squawking it's defiance. Yep, the pronounced forehead wench was scavenging through her things. ''what the sea shell hell do you think you’re doing!’’ The angry Fish woman bellowed.

''Getting my things'' was a calm and cool reply of the opposite woman. The sarcasm and anger was barely contained when Regalia responded. ''yea that would be great and all if you weren’t elbows deep into my things. In my room.’’ Her room mate just shrugged off Regalia’s annoyance with a scoff. ''so everything in here is yours?’’ If Regalia wasn’t that much pissed off over this intrusion she would have sensed the beginnings of a trap.

''did you take a bump on the noggin. Maybe that cheap makeup has scambled something up in your thought box cause your acting cray-cray’’ Regalia began to wonder if Tamera was hitting the sauce early today or ‘maybe she has lost it. Got that mental illness thing old people get when they loose their mind’ She thought to herself.

While her room mate continued to make a awful damn mess of the place, looking through and obviously searching for something Regalia was standing by the door dazed in thought momentarily. She was considering the proper medical diagnosis to describe Tamera’s mental disorder. She was struggling to remember the name of it. She began mumbling medical mumbo she knew in an attempt to coax it from her thoughts ‘'Asthma. Dyslexia. Vertigo. Brain transplant. Lactose and tolerant. Kidney stones..’’ she was sure it was something beginning with d and ended with ‘ea’ or ‘ia’ something fanciful like like. Her last outspoken attempt got her room mates attention ''Diarrhoea?’’ Temera said perplexed, looking questioningly back at Regalia when repeating the strange fish girl's last mumbling word.

5(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:33 pm

Odd

Odd
‘’No. its not Diarrhoea .’’ Regalia said irritatingly waving Tamera off. Unsure what prompted her friend to randomly spout of about bowel disorder's, she hesitantly responded ‘’Well, me and the toilet are glad you don’t have Diarrhoea’’ she finished lamely.

‘huh’ Regalia snapped back from her daze ‘’wha? What are you talking about?! isn’t every body just generally happy and glad when not dealing with a case of the runs.’’ while the two were in utter battlement Regalia took the initiative ''rolling around in your own feces wouldn’t surprise me. Maybe it could explain why you humans are so dirty all the time’’.

''What!?’’ Exasperated with the fish girls strange behavior, she kinda knew of her room mates strange quirks and pleasure of agitating a situation. ‘’were are you going with this?’’ Tamera questioned. Regalia stood looking blank and shrug her shoulder after a moment.

Possibly getting back to the situation of why Regalia’s bed room was being tossed, that was monetarily on hold when Tamera thought of a come back ‘’Don’t you guys breath and swim in your own pee?’’ Regalia looked visibly slapped from Tamera’s insult. ‘’wow’’ Regalia’s good nature seem to just drain off her '‘I think that was somewhat passed the line. Rather, racy dont you think?’’ Regalia folded her arms with all seriousness ‘If your trying to sound like a racist, then you are there.’’ Tamera unsure of her fish friend’s behavior she wavered. when she began to respond Regalia cut her off with a cold tone ‘’get the hell out of my room.’’ Tamera looked dismayed, she began to immediately regret her words, chastising herself while she made her way to the door. Regalia looked away from her suppose friend, it became a dark reminder the racism the humans felt towards her kind. Suspicion and hatred could be strongly directed from the human but it wasn’t just humans or the other land races, she had to deal with racism her entire life. Down in the sea racism existed even there, some cases between the fishmen and the uptight merfolk. Then then lesser degrees between the different species of fishmen.  

It was so that Regalia acquired a tough skin to racism and thats why she had to turn from Tamera because she was having difficulty keeping a serious face on. She had a Cheshire smile from ear to ear, she was eating up Tamera’s dejected misery. If satisfaction was a soup Regalia was gorging herself off her friends suffering and it came with a complimentary bread basket for added soggy dunkage of gloomy delight .

6(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:00 pm

Odd

Odd
It was possible the snicker that gave it away but it was the hurled boot that gave Regalia an ache between her shoulder blades. She cried out by the unsuspecting flying boot hitting her. It was a difficult spot to rub better though it was something to focus on other than the harsh profanities being spitted out by her room mate. Excluding the airborne boot, Regalia’s power of observation discovered Tamera was mildly to extremely pissed off at her. She considered the go-to options to remedy the situation:
(A) Ingest large quantities of alcohol  
(B) Ignore the problem until it sorted itself out or went away  
(D) Denile
(E) See option (A)
(F) All the above

‘’Why are you in my room you racist’’ Regalia teased which resulted in another barrage of profanities. ‘’Hey now! Those last ones did somewhat insult my character. Now hurry up were going to be late. I dont want to miss margarita hour due to your loose poop mouth. Filthy, tsk‘’ Regalia finished giving Temera a scathing inspection, eyeing her from head to toe. An action to further aggravate her room mate. ''Well thats going to be a problem since the jeans I was going to wear were in your room’’ Tamera said accusingly. ‘’well yea, ok. They might have got there accidently, just take them back already so we can go already’’ Regalia logicly responded, she began tenderly plucking the remaining wax strips on her leg ‘’these things are a hoax so you know. We could have made them outse-yawouhhh’’ Regalia’s words of wisdom became a screeching pain yell.

Tamera was holding a bunch of trips in her hand. ‘’I would love to wear these jeans. I got these jean’s to wear but I can’t anymore because they are ruined’’ Tamera lifted up the jeans after her irritated rant. The jeans showed a large visible hole in the rear of them, a hole possible big enough for a certain fish woman’s tail to squeeze out from.    

''That diarrhea must've gone right through you.''  Regalia said sympathetically. ''poor thing.those tacos.. they did seem a bit dicey..’’'' Regalia mumbled off giving a poor excuse. ‘’No! Its you're fat ass that's done this!’’ Tamera roared shaking the ruined jeans in front of Regalia.

Feeling at fault and conscious of her tail, she began to look somewhat embarrassed while her tail fell and curled around her right leg. A few witty responses was the first to bloom in her verbal outbox though that was quickly clamped seeing as Tamera was gripping a fistful of waxing stripes. Regalia still had a few more stripes on her leg, the sadist had already yanked a few off, she wouldn’t hesitate to stoop that low again. But she did call her ass fat..

Regalia bolted for the door, in her mad clumsy dash for the door ‘’the jeans were too big on me anyway, I didn’t know you were half manatee’’ she hastily tried to get the insult out before she left through the door.

7(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:19 am

Odd

Odd
She was slowed down trying to navigate over tossed clothing on the floor, a miss placed foot and she would have tripped and fell which would entirely mess up her quick escape, like how she almost careened into the door frame when she slid on a handbag. Rage infueled must have raised all of Tamera’s sports stats because she was doggedly behind Regalia during their short but quick motion towards the door. Tamera’s growls helped to spurn Regalia on, it indicated that the crazed human was behind her and seeking to cause harm. Jumping from Tuesday’s discarded clothes pile to the overflowing wash bin she was almost nearing the door, free and gone. Unsure if it was the same handbag that nearly got Regalia but Tamera was pitching over. Unsatisfied to go out quietly she threw a hail Mary reach which.. yes, with result she found purchase on Regalia’s leg and unfortunate for the fish woman a couple of more waxing stripes came off in Tamera’s grasp. It was a surprising shock for Regalia which moved over for the sudden spike of pain.

The tearing could be heard first as the stripes were quickly peeled or snapped free from the skin and then her outcry. It was such a unsuspecting surprise that the pain caused Regalia to go down as well. She went down to meet the floor and her room mate literally pounced on the opportunity. Reaching severe agitating levels Tamera continued to hurt Regalia the most efficient way at that moment and continued to yank the waxing stripes off the sunk fish woman.

It wasn’t always quick either. During the next few long and agonizing moments, a lot of emotions crossed Regalia’s spectrum. All the way from a whole lotta pain to anger, fear, helplessness, a brief moment of joy when the pain had stopped but that was just a momentary ruse. The pain of slowly peeled waxing being forcibly removed from the skin all the while at the mercy of a grinning demon taking pleasure in every strip.

Later she would know slight shame when during that torture session she may have peed herself enough to dribble through her clothing. Only partially, barely noticeable and she was positive that Tamera didn’t notice as that sadistic skicko was too busy flaying Regalia on their apartment floor.      

After many attempts of pleading, cussing, negotiating and just coincidentally when all the waxing stripes had been stripped free from Regalia’s legs, Tamera had ceased putting the hurt onto her room mate. ‘’I think I’m going to be traumatised for life after that’’ Regalia groaned. Tamera’s smug reply was ‘’This can be a learning lesson. Keep you’re fish fingers off my stuff!’’

‘’You also want to use less wax in the future this stuff is everywhere’’ Tamera was trying to shake of a strip of paper that was clung to her fingers ‘’also your slightly bleeding.’’ this got a startled reaction from regalia who jolted upright to look at her leg. ‘’relax just dab it with a cloth’’ finished Tamera as she was getting up to go ‘’and also you owe me a new pair of jeans. God knows we don’t need to know were else needs waxed’’ Tamera said menacingly. Still this caused the young fishwoman to tremble inwardly and outwardly at her room mate’s warning.

8(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:15 am

Odd

Odd
Specks of blood dotted randomly on Regalia’s legs, a tiny amount of bleeding about the size of pin pricks . Tamera was right, the blood wiped away easy enough as it was quick to cease. Her legs were red raw, against the bright pink of the skin it wasn’t that apparent, so at least she had that going for her. Just hope it didn’t bruise, that doesn’t blend well against the pink.

The skin felt tender but overall it was smooth, that was the main reason why people waxed in the first place, even though Regalia almost lost a layer of skin to achieve it. She wondered how tearing stripes of paper from herself was going to give her healthier skin, she inspected some false hood there. That agitated her to some point. She felt that she was conned. The wax was basically just sugar and lemon. Unless the healthy benefit was hydrating her skin with the third ingredient being water.

Though she didn’t need hydrating, she lived in the ocean for most of her life and margarita hour was happening that night. She was planning to get well hydrated through margaritas, overly so through a straw with miniature colorful umbrellas.

A itching sensation settled upon her, at first she just left it as almost having her skin torn free by her wicked room mate. In an attempt to alleviate the redness from her brutal waxing session, she wrapped her legs in cold wet towels. It provided some comfort to her and eased the itching to some measure, though it was unpractical to continue her day with towels wrapped around her legs no matter how she tried to justify it. It was a basic solution for an itch which almost everyone was taught or picked up on. Applying cold to an itch would help sooth the discomfort and helps to reduce swelling.

Shouting now for some assistance Regalia called out for that devious fiend‘’Tamera. Tamera? Tamera.’’ An annoyed ‘’What?’’ replayed back. ‘’i got this itch..’’ Regalia had begun saying while Tamera was rounding the corner adjusting a ear ring on her ear. She interrupted Regalia’s sentence ‘’you probably need a doctor for that. Or ask the ladies who work the red light district they might have a cream or something for that…’’ it took a moment for Regalia to connect were Tamera was going with that response ‘’What? No! Wait. Elw.’’ she was a bit disgusted were this conversation had treaded though curious how quick Tamera had answered it ‘’what itch were you-and how would you know..never mind’’ Regalia decided to let that conversation drop for now.      

''just. Gross''

9(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:54 am

Odd

Odd
‘’Amateur’’ Tamera chided. ‘’Im not sure if you are aware of this but it was something kids grow to learn when we were scraping our knees, climbing trees and tumbling through the grass. You might have your own tid bits of insight if we were stranded in the ocean or something but il show you something today’’ Tamera said sounding rather self satisfied with herself, Regalia surmised.  

She was rather insulted by that line of conversation, did she just believed the sea folk just randomly bob about in the ocean with no place to be.  

It was a while before Tamera appeared again, during her absence Regalia could hear odd rattling of drawers and cupboards from the kitchen, she came into the bathroom beside Regalia, apologized before rummaging in the cupboard under the sink. With a sigh she closed the cupboard and turned to face Regalia ‘’I thought we would have some marigold left in the kitchen, it must have been all used up in the salad. Sorry.’’ Tamera appeared to be deep in thought, possibly considering what to try next as her mouth rambled apologetically ‘’Its a common enough plant that grows about that would have helped. you know if you had mixed it with olive oil and spread it...’’ Tamera mumbled off as she considered other possibilities.          

‘’Aloe is another popular remedy though. I thought I had some in the bathroom here. Lord knows were it actually is. Its just bought from the shop or chemists, no idea were it comes from though.’’ retaining herself from scratching her legs Regalia contributed ‘’I know what Aloe is, do you think were all savages or something’’ Regalia scoffed.

This just got some annoyance from Tamera ‘’well since you know it all il see you later tonight’’ Regalia was quick to apologise to deter Tamera from leaving. ‘’god this is annoying’’ She said gritting her teeth and squeezing the damp towel against her itchy legs. ‘’Back in a second’’ Tamera left before Regalia could respond or protest. The sounds of a cupboard opening and then some ungodly thumping ontop of the kitchen table.

Regalia was unsure what Tamera was attempting in there, it soundly possibly like she was assaulting something or maybe sacrificing some victim to a higher power to cease this irritating itching. Regalia never considered their relationship in great detail before but didnt know how she felt performing sacrficial rituals for one another. Maybe a frog or a toad, something small like that. Nothing worth getting too messy over. She could have settled for a get well card.

When Tamera came back in she was holding a large bowel. She started to fill the bath and then dumped the bowels contents into the tub ‘’this might probably help. Haven’t tried it since I was little and stuff. But crushed oat meal in a bath should help relieve the itchiness’’ Regalia was wildly skeptical about this ‘’how is porridge suppose to magically cure me’’ she mocked as the bath water began to turn milky white. ‘’I don’t know it just does ok! Now get in the tub and shut up’’ Regalia mumbled in a low tone, generally over this idiotic treatment while scratching her leg but she obliged and sunk into the bathtub.

10(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Odd

Odd
‘’How long do I have to stay in the porridge for’’ Regalia asked, rising her voice to be heard as Tamera left the bathroom to continue getting herself ready. Out of curiosity she scooped a finger through the murky water and plucked it into her mouth ‘’yucky’’ she grimaced and avoided eating her porridge out of the bath in the future. For a moment out of boredom she sat in the tub just popping her lips which then turned into a humming, then vocals and then a song.

It must have been a catchy enough song as Tamera got caught up in it as as well, they were somewhat out of sync but that was fine as the two room mates bellowed pop lyrics across their apartment. During the chorus parts Tamera arrived at the bathroom door to sing out the verse in person with Regalia. Regalia tried to do the same for Tamera showing up at her bed room door  with the exception of being naked and dripping oatmeal water everywhere.

''Woah, we're half way there..''

This didn't go so well on Regalia’s part. She was hurriedly shooed back to the bathroom with the annoyance and yelling of Tamera. She forgot how sensitive humans got with a bit of dripping water. When it rained most humans also lost their shit and tried to scurry away from the wet. It was a miracle how they survived as a species when they can get a bit sensitive with a bit of water.  

Their duo music fusion distracted Regalia from her legs which had almost lost all it's irritation. She considered staying a while longer in the gunk in attempt the itch would fade entirely. In a commanding tone Regalia yelled for the attention of her friend ‘’Tamera come here, I want you!’’ her room mate did eventually come though Regalia guessed she was somewhat annoyed in the manner she was called. This was the desired effect Regalia wanted, she thrived just annoying anybody at hand ‘’how on the scaly behind of a mermaid did you find out that a basic cereal is the holy cure for an itch?’’ Regalia was rather impressed by this crazy fact of the day.

Glowing with entire smugness ‘’its just common sense really’’ she tried to pander it off as a no big deal kind of thing but folded soon after ‘’actually, wasn’t sure it would work.’’ Regalia was a bit peeved at this revelation, she was bathing in a tub of porridge because of a guess. Tamera continued when enjoying Regalia’s annoyance ‘’It worked on me and my family and cousins and such for whenever we got chicken pox and the like. Relax, enjoy the soak but also kinda hurry up’’

11(V) Lush life Empty Re: (V) Lush life Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:37 am

Odd

Odd
Regalia was going to give it a few more moments to let the oat meal cereal do whatever it was doing to cure her itch. While glancing around at random stuff in her bathroom to pass the time she Reached out and picked up the magazine that had started this great disaster of a night. ‘’oh. Celebrity scandal’’ Regalia got comfy in the bathtub as he read about famous peoples problems and secrets. Completely absorbed in the article she grew wide eyed after each new telling. She read page after page until it circled around to her waxing treatment, she was slightly disappointed it didn’t continue with more celebrity rumors though she guessed that was the hook that got subscribers.

She read over the waxing treatment again, the second read though she held some distaste as she thought of the process as a sham. Her experience hadn’t been as easy or glamorous as the misleading text and pictures described. She continued through the steps again then had to review it once more and then only realized she missed a few steps. It cautioned the reader of possible itching and advised them to use a soothing cream or to moisturize.

It detailed a few examples including Aloe but her idiot room mate apparently misplaced it. There was some products with ingredients that had long complicated names which regalia couldn’t even attempt to pronounce so skipped over them and focused on the normal and familiar stuff she knew off. It was a bit late in the day to make a grocery list though the Magazine listed some natural alternative she could craft from basic kitchen ingredients. Coconut oil was a prime choice ‘’Tamera? Do we have any cocconut oil?’’ Regalia inquired from her room mate ‘’WHAT?’’ Tamera shouted just out of reach from the bathroom. She raised her voice to match Tamera ‘’COCONUT OIL!’’ a confused voice replayed ‘’GARGOYLE?’’ Irritated somewhat Regalia pressed ‘’NO.COCONUT OIL’’ To avoid you a headache which Regalia and Tamera would eventually get this way of failed conversation continued for a while until Tamera just gave in and came to the bathroom’s door. ‘’what?’’ matching Tamera’s annoyance, after repeating themselves for some while, Regalia rolled her eyes and said in a slow and irritated tone ‘’Do. We have. Coconut oil’’ Tamera chuckled and simply responded ‘’nope’’ and just walked away.

Regalia slumped further down into the bath. An action of defeat. After that whole back and forth, she felt exhausted. She settled on the ingredients she was sure were around the house, vegetable oil, lavender, and she couldn’t find honey but settled for orange marmalade as the next best thing. She was scampering around the kitchen with a towel wrapped around most of her body, the magazine clutched awkwardly in one hand against her chest while her free hand scavenged through the kitchen’s cupboards and drawers.

Occasionally she had to stop to adjust the towel from falling down. Puling out a pan, she filled it what she guessed was the right amount of water, she was just barely holding her towel from falling and she wasn’t going to be using any measuring cups, she didn’t need it to be exactly precise. Well she thought it didn’t need to be 'exactly' as it said in the steps. Heating the water to the listed temperature she added the ingredients and followed the instructions. It was then just simply throwing them all together and apparently leaving it to cool over night.

Sighing at the last step She didn’t have the time to leave the ‘emollient’, new word she learn't when creating this moisturizer through the steps in her beauty magazine. Wether it was a hack or not she sealed the created paste in a empty bottle after dumping its previous contents and placed it under a cold running tap. She kept it that way while she hurriedly got dressed, she was well behind and Tamera threatened to leave without her if she wasn’t ready in two minutes. She repeated that threat for at least half an hour as Regalia debated outfits and switched jewellery while assuring Tamera that she would be ready.

Being pushed by her slave driving room mate, the fish girl had been too preoccupied to notice the itch had faded. She had almost forgotten about her little project too if the two room mates didn’t perform there routine checks before leaving the apartment. Regalia was the first to notice the tap was still going, it was a good thing that she found that out first because she didn’t want Tamera chiding her about it for the rest of the night. She was relieved to discover the irritation on her legs had stop. She was rather amazed that her room mate’s bumpkin ways had found a solution to that irritating prickling problem that was tormenting her. ‘’Porridge is badass’’ Regalia muttered to herself as she lifted up the bottle containing her home made lotion. She considered what purpose she could have for this now. At the least it was a great deal cheaper than buying Aloe, maybe she could sell the stuff and start her own pharmaceutical company. Erm nah. Definitely not, she was sure there wouldn’t be a big market on marmalade lotion and a anti-itch porridge.

Besides its not like Regalia had the medical know how, just because she half cooked up some lotion in a bottle. She wasn’t a doctor.

’Regalia, last time or im leaving you her all alone. Like how you are inevitably going to end up being anyway for the rest of your life’’ Regalia choose to ignore her room mates words.

With the bottle in her hand she unscrewed the bottle to admire her handiwork, the scent of orange marmalade greeted her. With one movement she scooped up some of the bottle’s substance with one finger and plunked it in her mouth ‘’yum’’.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum