Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] Risaka12

It has come down to this, this might be the biggest task she was put up on, but in reality she couldn't really care less about these Caprice Pirates, she rather not fiddle too much with such kind. But alas a big profit was promised, and by the looks of it everything would go as planned. The train itself was soon going to leave, with such a big heavy transportation this would absolutely put more light on her position as a pirate. Not what she exactly desired, but at least she could use her status to fear off pesky commoners. Straddling her bag over her shoulder while looking down the platform next to the long train. She actually admired the construction of the large machinery, a shame really, but it was needed and worth destroying for the necessary funds for her future plans. If the rest followed her directions it should go smoothly without getting caught in the explosions. Risaka wanted Rocco to be with her at the front of the train with Barlic's crew at the back. She didn't trust them and wanted to be the one in charge of stopping the train when it's out on the water, away from the mainland to make it hard for the train to get assistance. She even have a simple escape plan in mind.

Earlier...

''Kuba, I have to leave you once more, I know you wanna follow me close and be there to help me but it is simply too dangerous.''

''I-Is it that dangerous? I know explosions are bad, but won't you end up in the pit!''

''No, you silly panda, this is where you come into picture. You are gonna be our escape way out, to put it down simple... you will be our biggest need. Pick us up 30 minutes from now, you cannot, I repeat, cannot miss the timing, if you do we could end up dead.''

''U-UWAH! O-OKAY! RISA-CHAN, I WON'T FAIL YOOOOU!''

Present time

Those were the last words between them, hopefully she could get through this in one piece. She looked back at the others, with her cloak and hood she made sure her and the rest would go unoticed. ''Rocco, follow me, and you, Barlic Pirates, you start at the bottom, make sure to plant on the three carts at the back.'' She gave all three of them a mean stare, she wanted to let them know she shouldn't be the kind to mess with.

''Yeah whatever, I've been tired of waiting, last thing I wanna hear is some wretch trying to command me around.'' The man with the big hat spoke back at her, just as serious he would cut to the chase and walk off straight away, the two others willingly following him, seems like there was a sub-alpha among the Balric crew.

''I'm tired of staying around, you ready Musclehead?''

Barlic Crew:

Novice Haki: 6/6

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Seatrain to Karakuri; Full Stop! [Evil Plot] 2Z4qX8y

Walking beside Risaka Rocco would be smirking once more. He finally out of his lazy mood and was looking forward to stretching or in his case, fucking someone up. Rocco is a weird fellow. One moment, he wants to save someone, the next he wants to smash their head into the floor. It quite close to being Bi-polar. But Rocco knew his mood didn't change at the drop of a hat. Like most, it was a build up. And in Rocco's current situation this was definitely a build up. Rocco would watch on as Risaka would tell the other crew where to go. And while the guy with the fedora was speaking, Rocco would be making nasty faces while flicking the bird at these guys. Of course, Rocco thought of himself as better than these guys. Who not?

Rocco would make sure Risaka didn't see him as he waved these guy away. Rocco would twitch once more as Risaka would call him muscle head again. "Ya know, Saka. I'm not all about my brawn ya know? I have a good head on these wide shoulders." A comical long nose would grow on Rocco's face. Feeling as if he proved himself right. Risaka couldn't disagree with him, right? There was no reason to. Unless....SHE WAS A HATER?! Nah, that was going a bit far. Haters could be found wide and far, but to think Rocco didn't notice one right in his own crew? Rocco would shake his head of the thought. Risaka just didn't seem like that type of person. Exhaling and following Risaka Rocco would cross his arms as the bag would hang over his shoulder.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Not all about brawns? Risaka would almost gag on the thought of someone like him... being intelligent. Risaka was a rather judgemental person, but for now Rocco was at her tolerable list, but he better did not try to overstep his own zone, he was better off doing the rough work if things got serious. ''Uhn, sure... sure thing.'' This was practically the ever first mission with anyone from the same crew, being a new member she expected good results from joining it. Being a former captain herself she knew how it was like to be the one in charge, and this terrorist act was no different. Although she would rather not chit chat around with musclehead as they were getting close to the end of the long Seatrain. First objective? Time the stopping into an appropiate place in the sea, have the bags readied on the two first carts and move down to the middle to meet the rest.

The large Seatrain had such a large size that she felt a bit unsure if the explosives would be enough. Could someone like the Caprice Pirates miscalculate such? No matter, as long the explosion got to the traintracks the entire thing would get wrecked and sink down to the bottom of the ocean. She looked back and just saw how many people was getting onboard, today would be a large bloodbath. She wasn't a cruel person, but she cared very little for snobs and whatnot that had luxury to show off, she didn't mind to have her associates to blow up two Seatrains and raiding the Station, as long it greatly affected against the World Government she was more than happy. Stepping onboard she made sure Rocco followed after.

''I will take care of the Seatrain conductor, ruin their engine, you go ahead and plant both of our bags in suitable places in the carts, when the Seatrain stops you start moving, got it?'' She shoved her bag into his hold once they both was inside the train. She was whispering and keeing a low profile, she also simply did not trust Rocco do make the right timing, so him placing a pair of bags without getting any suspicions should go alright with him. Turning away from him she venture to the end of the front cart where the engine room was right infront. She sat down and slowly peeked around. It was rather full, the Seatrain front carts was mostly passanger sections where people just sat silently. This felt too convinient, it was all a matter of time before the train had reached a decent distance away from mainland. She heard the loud train engine roaring out, clear indication that it was right about to leave. Slwoyl but surely the entire lenght of the Seatrain moved forward, faster and faster until finally reaching out of the ocean.

''Time to get into action.'' Thinking to herself she looked out of the window to view the blue ocean slowly taking up the whole view, hopefully Rocco did what he was told, and as for Risaka, she had to get down to business. She hid her gun under her coat, but it wasn't time to unleash it's hell, she wanted to make a stealth like stop. She stood up and approached near the exit of the cart, on the other side being the large engine. She opened the door, and even if someone from the cart saw her as suspicious what could they do? Scream? Only the cart would be on alert, she just had to take out the staff handling the Seatrain. Once outside the cart she felt the strong wind from how fast the train was, guess this'll be a hectic stop. There was a door to the entrance of the engine room. With a powerful grip she easily used her strenght to tear the lock right open. It made a loud snapping noise, and inside was two men. One of them being the conductor and the other likely an engineer.

Both jumped up from her entrance, the conductor pointing a fearful finger towards Risaka. ''W-who're you?! W-what are you doing here?!'' Risaka didn't bother giving a response, they both had nothing to fight against her with, however, the engineer in a desperate manner attempted to snag the Den Den Mushi that was connected to the rest of the train. But Risaka knew the problems that would occur once the message got out, so in a swift reaction she lashed her arm out to grab his and give him a powerful twist to his limb which forced him down to the ground. He yelled out in pain, but while she held him in place the conductor tried to give her head a smack to the head with a wrench. A brave move, yet naive. She she thrusted her left leg at his feet, giving him a rough landing. ''You two are making this much harder than it needs to be... go to hell.'' In mere seconds she had both of them forced out of the engine room, holding their throats before tossing then right out of the train into the water. She didn't want blood to be spilled, yet, but hopefully the nature of the sea would take care both of them as they are helplessly in the middle of the ocean.

She clapped her hands off any dust or coal that was left behind by their dirty bodies. Walking back inside the engine room she noticed how big it was, she need an easy way to clug it or completely make it unusable. It didn't take too much thinking of her, she approached the opening where all the coal was tossed it, breaking it open with a stomp against the lock. Leaning her palm towards the opening she channeled her Devil Fruit power and overloaded the space inside the machine with the thick slimy poison. A loud bang appears from the front of the engine, thick purple smoke reeks out from every crack and bolt of the entire thing. Several more bangs was heard, until it was making the train wheels stop and grind hard against the traintracks. She held to the opening of the engine room when the Seatrain was abrupetly halted by the lack of power. Letting out a sigh she felt reliefed to have stopped the train, now it was to get back to Rocco and get to the middle, while mowing through many groups of panicking people.

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Important:

Things was going well already, having to effectively break the train into a full stop meant the worst part was over. Naive people and their large businesses, how did this damn train not have a tighter security? They did not expect someone to go as far to destroy a perfectly functioning seatrain? Well Risaka would never do such thing with her own standards, it was the goal behind it that made her turn this majestic work of art into a death zone for many dozens of people. Stepping back into the cart she could already hear the panic brew into a chaotic storm. Despite coming from where the explosion occured the crowd didn't pay attention to Risaka as they all were trying to use their Den Den Mushis or grabbing whatever luggage they owned. She shuck her head and stepped past most, pushing a man to the right side of the cart with raw force. ''Out of my way old man.'' spoke in such a coldhearted manner, she couldn't care any less for these people that was so easily blinded by the unknown threat, none of them looked like they were capable of surviving on their own. Which made it easier for her to do this mission, good riddance.

Once arriving to the next cart Risaka was more than ready to get off from this annoying seatrain, by the looks of it some even tried to jump out off the train, what? Did they predict it's gonna blow up? Or did they feel suicidal? Who knows what could be in those waters. Looking across the second cart she noticed Rocco, sitting comfortably on one of the couches, sleeping like a rock with both bomb bags next to him. She gritted her teeth, did this musclehead really take a snooze in the middle of a terrorist mission? Well frankly she'd love to get some sleep aswell, but absolutely not in this about-to-be-gone train. Stepping forward where Rocco slept she firmly gave a kick to his side to ignite his body. ''GAH! What the fuck lady?! I was having a sweet nap...'' Risaka would not tolerate this and grabbed one of the bags. ''For the love of god, just place the bag in a good spot.'' Stomping back towards the first entrance to the front cart she tossed the bag amongs the chaos. Turning her attention back to Rocco she could see him just gently push the bag under one of the seats, kicking away anyone in panic when passing by him. ''We dont have alot of time, this train still should have some threat, no way it would be completely unguarded...'' Rocco responded with a careless shrug, standing up and stroking his hair while looking towards the entrance to the third cart. ''Well why aint ya a smarty one, doesnt matter to me though, I will break anyone trying to confront us.'' With a wide confident grin her stepped further through the second train, pushing anyone in the way in a similar manner to how Risaka would do it. When getting to the door someone was trying to open it desperately. Rocco put one hand at their shoulder while giving a mean one eyed glare.

''Sorry mister, please out of the way.''

''W-wha?! D-don't touch me-!''

With a strike and a slam the gentleman was laying on the ground with a fist imprinted mark across of his face. Rocco kissing his fist with a grin. ''That'll do it, he better stay down.'' Risaka at the background being impatient would give a firml kick to his rear. ''Let's go! Our escape will come any moment now!'' He growled and shuck his fist at her. ''Alright alright dammit! I'll pry it open..'' Rocco with a powerful grip broke the door lock with a thrust before looking inside. Inside was completely calm, the passangers were all sitting quietly with a man in the middle holding a sword up. ''...W-wuh? What is this crap?'' Rocco asking to himself, both walking deeper in before the sworduser noticed both of them, he wore jade coloured armor and was heavily bandaged around his upperbody and head. He had the wicked samurai look and overall gave a menacing aura. Risaka frowned at the man and Rocco just tilted his head in curiousity.

Bounty Hunter:

The Samurai sighed and flicked his blade around, and Risaka could notice how the civilians were all trembling and frightened by the samurai's presence, did he give them sort of discipline lesson perhaps? It didn't look good, thinking to herself she tried to come up with a solid plan to get of this annoyance. ''Terrorists huh, clearly pirates trying to make big names out of themselves, quite pitiful. You two got sweet bounties if I recall.'' He had a small satchet on his hip where he pulled out a bunch of posters, flicking through them all he eventually found two, each being presented. Rocco at 45 million, Fuschia Witch at 41 million. Indeed both had juicy rewards, the samurai got more cocky as he began to chuckle with his blade pointed at both. ''Of course a greedy bounty hunter... you're fast right Rocco?... Rocco?'' She turned around and Rocco was already by the door and exiting, he looked back at her with a reassuring thumbs up. ''I don't do well with blades, I count on ya Saka!'' She gave an outmost depsair looking expression as he gently closed the door. '*R-Rocco! What the fuck!'' She quickly looked back at the samurai, who shrugged at the situation. ''It's not like I can catch him later, although I wish I could cut down both in one go.'' He got into position, staring at her with focused pair, but as he was about to do the dash Risaka pulled out her trusty automatic rifle, Party Killer.

The samurai stopped immidetaly and held his blade in a defensive pose. Risaka knew if he went for the kill she could simply just fill him with bullets, but he played it smart. ''Let's see how well you do mummy.'' She flicked a small switch on her rifle to Bolt Action mode, fired a single bullet straight at the samurai. He cut it down, with a swift powerful slash he was able to cut it into two which sprung to the sides. The people in the cart gave a small yell in fright when the bullet went flying. ''Huh, cut in two...'' Thinking to herself she wanted to just straight out rapid fire the entire place, but her ammunition was valuable and should not be wasted on such a large action, he could be swift enough to take cover for all she knew. ''Why don't you just step out of the way hm? No need to bring all these civilians into this, wouldn't you agree?'' She pointed her rifle towards a couple who in response raised their hands in the air with pale faces. ''Hmph, I guess you are just lowlife like them all, no surprise there. But if I have to get everyone in here killed just to get you two, so be it!'' He clenched the handle of his sword getting back into position with an increasing aura around him. She tsk'd when realizing using hostages wouldn't work, aiming with her rifle once more. ''Shichu ko, JAMETO-'' A loud crash interrupts the Samurai's chanting, from above, crashing through the roof was Rocco leading a powerful kick downwards. ''What's up fucker!'' Yelling out at the samurai he got truly off guard, with his body slightly crouched and sword not in any position to react to Rocco. The musclehead gave a mighty powerful kick down at the samurai's head which made him to slam against the floor. ''U-UGK!'' Risaka widened her eyes, but she saw this as the biggest chance to take out the samurai. ''Rocco hide!'' With a slight flick she turned Party Killer back to Auto mode. Rocco like the dog he is responded quickly, dashing right to the side ontop of a few passangers to hide behind the seats. The samurai realized the poor position he was in and was soon getting attacks at high speed. He draws his sword and slashes one or two bullets, but there was too many, and with Risaka not letting the trigger go she unloaded the entire magasin at the samurai, she didn't know how many of them hit him, but a dozen for sure. He was on his knees and gasping for air. His front was slowly turning more and more red before falling down. The people in the cart all screamed in fright and was hidding and trembling, Rocco on the other hand yawned and got off the passangers under him. ''I kinda wanted to break his bones.'' He kicked the corpse while staring at Risaka. ''Y'know, the fun way?'' She simply shuck her head in disagreement and put her rifle back under her coat. ''Didn't know you went outside just to attack from above, at least you helped, if you didn't I'd hunt you down...'' ''OooOOOooo~ Scary lady! I am bored, I wanna go.'' As much she disliked his methods and manner, she agreed despite of it all, she much prefered being on a ship than a train.

Equipment:
Party Killer 0/25
Cobra's Might

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Peeking through one of the windows Risaka could notice a ship in the distance. There was no mistake to it, that had to be Kuba riding the Purple Hearts' ship. She nodded to herself in anticipation, it let out alot of stress out from her chest knowing that Kuba was someone she could rely on, when it comes to basics tasks that is. Giving Rocco a tap to his shoulder she quickly gained his attention. ''The ride is here, gotta make it quick to avoid trespassers on our ship.'' She tapped the window to indicate where the ship was coming, Rocco, as an eager guy would quickly eye through the window at the ship. ''That's our baby! Man am I glad to see her all well!'' It was a she? Risaka didn't really get the idea to give objects a personality or a pronoun for that matter. Most of the people in the cart was either unconcious due to fright or trembling under their seats. ''Sheesh, none of them are trying to escape? Wonder what that samurai did to silence them all so suddenly.''

It was soon when the ship was close to the seatrain, and around that time they could feel how the tracks began to wobble alot from the wave, the weight of the train itself being on the middle of the tracks greatly moved harded, sometimes it even felt like the entire thing would tip over. Rocco held to the curtains in frustration, who wouldn't? It'd be pretty bad if the entire thing went underwater. ''W-what? Don't tell me it's gonna sink already!'' Risaka certainly did not wanna think of how it's like in the water out in the middle of the ocean, she has been in such situation already once and was not planning for a second trip. It was around this time most passangers began to evacuate the train with liferings or anything that could float with. ''Hm, looks like Kuba is planning to get the ship closest as possible.'' The ship had approached very close, maybe 5-6 meter away from the Seatrain, and with people around in the water they all shrieked from seeing it's flag was a pirate flag flapping from the wind.

''P-Pirates! T-they did this?!''

''They are definitely after my belongings! But they won't get a penny!''

''We're doomed!''

Risaka felt a bit glad tot hink these people were so naive to believe this ship was armed up with groups of pirates, but in reality it was just Kuba alone, and that fact alone makes the ship alot more less frightening. Rocco took initiative by kicking a wall off from the seatrain to make a big enough space to jump from. ''Yeah I am pretty done with this train, we're outta here!'' Rocco did a powerful jump from the cart and ontop of the ship, at the steering wheel was Kuba who held his most powerful salute, but he gave a somewhat scared look when witnessing the dreadful scenery. ''S-scaaaary... B-But I came Risa-chaaaan! it's all ready to go!'' Rocco looked back at Risaka who was getting close to jump aswell. ''That's Kuba alright, always shaky when proud.''

''Not so fast betrayer!'' His voice was loud, irritated and most certainly aimed at Risaka. she blinked and turned around to see the three Barlic crew members, the one with a hat holding a one bullet pistol. Risaka for a moment forgot they were in this too, hopefully they also planted the bomb, but by the looks of it they do not seem to be wanting to be on the same side. ''Oh, it's you, surprise to see you all alive.'' Teigo, the holder of the pistol smacked his fist against the wall in raging frustration, those two who actually had a more optimistic attitude at start were both also grim and gloomy. She pondered about for why they were like this, they did not look like to be wanting a friendly chat. ''What's up with you three? And I guess you are no longer in desire to work with us?'' ''Shut it lady! We had to fight through dozen of guards! You guys sent them down at us didn't you?!'' Risaka simply just gave the biggest dumbfounded stare at the bunch before giving a clench to her fist. Looks like they were a naive bunch of lowlives, how come such a high bounty like Barlic gather such a pathetic group? It angered her to be placed in such a highly risky mission, they didn't look tough enough to handle a situation like this. Risaka lifted one hand up, facing the palm towards the three with an evil eye. ''The moment you pull that trigger you all will be gone.'' Teigo, as the nervous wreck he was began to clench his hand at the pistol's handle. ''Nnngrkh, SCREW YOU!''

Bang!

A single shot was heard from outside, but nothing more than a second after a gushing noise echoed through the cart with screams from more than one individual ontop of it. Rocco was able to see a bit inside, seeing the 1 meter tall purple slime reeking from the opening. Risaka stepped to the opening and looked up. ''To even think I wasted precious hazard on lowlives like them...'' her hand was pitch black, metallic, it was infused with Armanent Haki and has a bullet in her hand which she dropped into the ocean. Rocco raised a brow at her when she got up to the ship, whatever happened inside that cart likely will be never known to him. ''So uh, mission accomplished ya?'' The greenhaired gal waved to Kuba who had the most relieved expression yet, she sat down and yawned. ''Accomplished? I suppose so, not until we pull the switch..'' Kuba knew what she meant and would jump down to them as the boat was sailing away, he pointed to an object covered in blankets, taking those blankets off the panda bear proudly showed the chest. ''TA-DAH! Just as you wanted it Risa-chan! I made sure to never touch it!'' She eyed at the chest, stands up to kick the chest open where a bot with a lever ontop, it even had a den den mushi ready to give out a signal. ''I will be fair, I was anxious when knowing the trigger was with you, but glad you are loyal.'' She picked it up and looked at both Kuba and Rocco. ''Marines will surely find out who did it with the info from the survivors, so you better be prepared for the worst from this.'' Rocco carelessly shrugging her words, Kuba, quite the opposite, biting down at his bearclaws in anticipation and fright. She took a second or two by staring at their gazes before pulling the lever. In the background a bright flash of fire appears and a loud wave of force pushing against the boat. Then the eardrumming explosive noise was heard. Kuba hiding under the blanket from earlier with Rocco leaning over the edge in pure amazement. Risaka observing the destruction of the train as it was now slowly sinking down along with the tracks caught in the many explosions.

''Well then... time to get back, not gonna stay around for a friendly visit by the dogs.'' Rocco raised his fist with a grin. ''Yeah, time to get back to Cap'n!'' Kuba, finally emerging out of the blanket raises his large paw. ''LET'S GOOOOO!''

Skill Used:

[EXIT]

Novice Haki: 5/6

Equipment:
Party Killer 0/25
Cobra's Might

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum