Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:12 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai was flung through the air at a speed he had never experienced before, well actually scratch that it felt like when he was going up the knock up stream He was rather surprised by the action of Gideon throwing him but there was nothing he could do to change the trajectory. His speed was not as good as the incoming cannonball and he was hit in the shoulder. He let out a loud pained grunt as he was hit and he fell into the depths of the waters of mouths head bay. Bubbles formed and floated to the surface.  His mind drifted for a few moments as he had taken quite a hit. Ever quietly he sank into the darkness of the water his shoulder aching more than likely fractured he was no doctor. The sounds of cannons firing were muffled beneath the surface of the ocean. It was somewhat soothing to him.

He stared straight up into the sky and watched the brief flashes of light from the cannons unfold. He would let them think he had been taken care of from the cannon oh he had plans though.  It was now time to counter-attack. As his body was now submerged completely his strength and speed now had increased. Not to mention he was able to breathe under the water indefinitely. Oh, he was enjoying the perks of being a Fish-Man this day. He swam beneath the closest Navy ship with his feet as he drew Yubashiri and positioned himself in the center part of the navy ship that had fired upon them from beneath the keel of the ship. He would not go out of this fight without at least causing some damage to it.  He smirked as he  spun himself in reverse bringing himself and his blade striking once at the keel of the navy captains ship and following up with a final attack of his shark ballad stabbing it in the same place as his sword had cut the keel would crack and the ship would fall apart on its own as it could no longer support itself.

As the wreckage would sink he would swim to the bottom and head towards the Charon a gleam of mischief on his face as he flung himself out of the water cutting the rope with the tip of the blade that tied it to the island and climbed aboard the ships netting on the right side facing the island. It was good to be on the ship again but reunions must wait. He quickly bit off the ropes that bound the sails that unfurled the sails and ran off towards the helm of the ship  passing by the other ship at his fullest imaginable speed he nodded his head gratefully as he passed by them and smiled as he recognized  the pirate banner and laughed  "Tell the captain to get Gideon and we will reconvene at Baltigo give em hell!" And so with that, he would attempt to sail off and leave the island leaving a pit in his stomach leaving it up to his captain to rescue their beloved cook. But he had no choice he was injured.

(Dai Exit)

47Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:40 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
Hover over the image below!

THREAD INFORMATION

Skills Used: N/A
Current Haki Stamina: 10/10
Plotter Link:(Click the black space)Plot Info
Skills:(Click the black space)Skill Set
WC Requirement: 00,000
Doriki: 25 to Endurance/Durability

Effortlessly flying through the sky as fast as his body could carry him, Mashyuu kept himself about fifty meters over the islands buildings, making sure he could make out what was what while giving himself enough distance between marines and pirates alike who all seemed to be fighting or surrendering to one another. Mashyuu shook his head with disgust at the acts. He didn't like what Mock Town had become and once things were settled he would have to come back to help those captured but at the moment he had more pressing issues to deal with.

In the distance he could see smoke rising at a center mass and structures fall apart from cannon balls colliding with them. That was where the majority of the combat was happening, and a voice called out faintly, as if asking for someone to surrender. Gripping his spear tight, Mashyuu carried it close to his chest and broke off to the right while still making his way towards the center of the commotion. His body lifted fifty more meters into the air to total at one hundred meters high. Wind pelted his face, causing him to put his red sunglasses on over his mask to keep his eyes open while flying at his top speeds.

The ground started to shake as Gideon made a mad dash for the water and Mashyuu cracked a half smile, simply glad that he wasn't too late to save one person. He didn't see Dai but that didn't mean he was gone, just that he wasn't in the area. For all he knew, Dai had gone under water and already making his escape. The winged man dove in low, making his way for the ring of marine vessels that had the area around Gideon surrounded while holding his spear close to his side.

As Mashyuu neared the first ship he dove in and stopped nineteen meters away from the mast of the ship. A field of silver energy appeared in a twenty meter area around Mashyuu, just wrapping around the mast's base and up the mast a good deal. "Attract!" along with some of the marines who likely weren't expecting Mashyuu to show up. Suddenly the field pulled on all the metallic objects in the area and yanked them hard. Anything with less strength than Mashyuu would be forced to release their hold on the metal, including the mast of the ship. The moment nails from the ship and mast of the vessel, along with weapons and metal binds that would surely have held the mast upright started to come near him, Mashyuu took off and started to weave as fast as he could towards the next ship to repeat the process and try and buy Gideon time to make some sort of escape!

OOC: If you're referring to my ship firing in your last post Vic, it never opened fire so I'm not sure where you're getting your information.

©️ Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

Skills used:

48Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:44 am

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Attempting to Void Batmans Post. Reasoning, Batmans only mention of travelling is this.
Moments later his body was high in the sky so high that those on ships or in Mock Town would think he was a bird, but he was headed towards the biggest target he could find, a giant named Gideon.
the only mention of motion is that he went up and he was heading towards something.

and since he never stated where his ship was in relation to the island outside that he could see a ship entering mouth bay.  Thus in my own post, I had it so his ship was as far as the eye could see. Yes, a bit of vague  manipulatulation from my part to his distance, but not my fault he didn't state any other basis. The time that has passed since his previous post and the current post is literally seconds.    

Using Dressrosa as an Example, In gear 4 Luffy took several seconds to reach dolfy from the platou after he had punched him. Which is about half the distance Batman is trying to travel within seconds?[Trying move at speed 8, when he speed 3 when flying]. 

Id wait for answer, for my post.

49Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:40 am

Noctis

Vagabond
Vagabond

Noctis
Victoria wrote:Attempting to Void Batmans Post. Reasoning, Batmans only mention of travelling is this.
Moments later his body was high in the sky so high that those on ships or in Mock Town would think he was a bird, but he was headed towards the biggest target he could find, a giant named Gideon.
the only mention of motion is that he went up and he was heading towards something.

and since he never stated where his ship was in relation to the island outside that he could see a ship entering mouth bay.  Thus in my own post, I had it so his ship was as far as the eye could see. Yes, a bit of vague  manipulatulation from my part to his distance, but not my fault he didn't state any other basis. The time that has passed since his previous post and the current post is literally seconds.    

Using Dressrosa as an Example, In gear 4 Luffy took several seconds to reach dolfy from the platou after he had punched him. Which is about half the distance Batman is trying to travel within seconds?[Trying move at speed 8, when he speed 3 when flying]. 

Id wait for answer, for my post.
Denied on grounds of excessive vague manipulation on your part. Deciding how far away Mashyuu's ship is and attempting to place it as far away as possible when the timelines don't even sync until Mashyuu's arrival is absurd.

Secondly, even if for some reason this was allowed to pass, the first mention of marine presence entering mouth bay after his crew-mates were attacked occurred at least twenty minutes in the past according to your own details. (10 minutes followed by two 5 minute intervals)

Meaning even if he was as far away as you claim him to be [which he isn't], he'd have 20 entire minutes to fly from his position to that of Mock Town, which is a small port to begin with. He's not traversing an entire island.

You manufacturing the details and nature of his position when your own character isn't even able to see him, let alone interact with him, is an easy case of excessive vague manipulation, period.

So, to counteract that point, I'm deeming your VM in that regard voided.

Also, his ship never fired, so that's voided as well.

The timeline is as follows: Mashyuu flies over Mock Town --> Marines spot Mashyuu's ship a distance away [to be elaborated by Batman], and notify the Rear Admiral <-> Victoria makes her way towards Mock Town --> Mashyuu begins his assault to buy time

Do with that what you will. @Victoria @Batman4560

50Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:05 am

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
He is literally travelling the island in the time it took the giant to decide to charge forward. the 20 minutes was something before he was even in the topic. He arrived and said he saw a ship entering mouth bay,  and it was his skywatcher who saw it. and in order to see someone entering mouth bay, you would need to be somewhere in the direction suggested by the 2 diagonal lines below.   it was 20 miniutes for my ship at max speed to travel, from the left of the aminal head to this point.  Based on his own posts and events in the thread,  He also stated at the moment of seeing, their was cannonball fireahead. The only cannonball fire happen even remotly in that time was the marine ships firing at Dai and Excalibur.  He used this to jump up to start flying, In the topic, its only be like 5 seconds since that moment, as the result of the cannons and excalibur reaction has happened. Note cannons move at speed 5.   

Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 DVson01

51Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:30 am

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
OOC: If we're going to be technical about timing and speed in the realistic sense, then I might as well bring up something that concerned me a number of posts ago: When Daimaru and Gideon made their way towards shore, three marine ships happen to pull into view quickly and fire upon them. My problem is that is too quick for ships to do. If the marine ships were scouting the island, then at best 1 marine ship would have spotted them at that moment before calling out for others to gather at that point. Secondly, I have played games like Assasin's Creed Black Flag, in which you sail a ship; in order for a ship to angle itself by turning, takes way more than mere seconds to get into position before firing.

52Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:34 am

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
ooc. Yes, because in that time frame, Dai had run up to the entrance of mouth bay. and then magically appeared back for u to pick him up. He was running at max speed. so i used the time it would take dai to travel up to mouth bay entrance, and to run back [assuming he ran the entire way, as he said he was running at full speed]. and 20 minutes of time had passed during that time

53Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:53 pm

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
As Gideon made his first steps into water, he noticed the Charon was pulling out to sea, no doubt Daimaru had made it to the ship. Something small pulled at his heart seeing the ship pull out to sea without him but he understood that if the fishman didn't leave as soon as possible, then none of the crew would escape. The only thing Gideon could do now was to try and bust through the blockade, but what hope would that small possibility bring?

Then something caught his eye: The fourth ship that had recently sailed into view; at first he had thought it to be another marine ship, but seeing the Phantom Raider's flag brought new hope to him. The question ringing in his mind was "Is Captain Mashyuu here!?" and no sooner did he wonder, did he witnessed proof of a miracle, one of the marine ships began to disassemble, it's parts raising into the air as if some invisible black hole was above it, but no, from his point of view, some kind of bird- no, it was the captain no doubt, and the man was giving the giant a way to escape.

"Thank you, Captain" Gideon said under his breath and he ran through the water. Though in such deep waters where it would require a rowboat to swim through, Gideon's large legs trek through them easily until he finally got to the new ship that bore his crew's flag. With his left hand he grabbed onto the side of the boat, helped guided it around and single jump, he landed to the deck which rattled it and sent small waves towards land and the marine ships. Now Gideon made his way off, a number of the crew patted the giants legs, good to see him again.

Gideon looked towards the unraveling marine ships, hoping Mashyuu would catch up. Then he gave one last look to the shore, not able to see the old man Vizmir, but secretly hoped the old man would be fine.

[EXIT]

54Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
OOC: Batmans post is still withing dispute in the disputed topic, but id allow the exit of Gideon, but skipping me wouldn't be valid.  https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t2762-disputie-topic-gathering-the-all-the-crew#18142  
@Batman:

Victoria would receive a call from Commodore Roaringson her previous commanding officer ordering her to return to Alabaster, Victoria Orders the retreat of all marines forces and makes her way with several prisoners from the mock town that her marines had collected, some of which were expected but not confirmed members of Phantom Raiders.   They would gather on the western dock of mock town and board Victoria's ship which was still stationed there and would proceed to sail away from Jaya. 
Her second vessel manned by Luke would also leave the entrance of mouth bay and travel away from Jaya meeting up, out at sea meanwhile Victoria would give Captain Bernard the order to retreat, however, outside of the attack on Mock town itself Victoria had no command over him.  Every marine currently on land would also proceed to either board with Victoria or make their way to the secret marine base on the island. 
Victoria and the marines would sprint to the vessels once she had given the order. 

Out at sea: The ships owned by Victoria would unite and began sailing together with no word of the situation with those who remained on the island. Victoria would punch the wooden decking of her ship "We didn't capture anyone of Value" Victoria would say with a bittersweet angered tone within her voice while Luke would step to her right side and places his hand on her shoulder "No, but I'm sure the message you originally intended to send has been recivered, don't denounce the marine forces so publically it has consequences " Victoria would turn to face luke "I Guess your right, however, I feel, I need to train myself before attempt such a feet again" "We must all train, however, Captain i would recommened increasing our numbers first".

[exit]

55Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:43 pm

Batman4560

Batman4560
Hover over the image below!

THREAD INFORMATION

Skills Used: N/A
Current Haki Stamina: 10/10
Plotter Link:(Click the black space)Plot Info
Skills:(Click the black space)Skill Set
WC Requirement: 00,000
Doriki: 25 to Endurance/Durability

Things had gone well, or as well as the dark haired pirate could have hoped. Mashyuu had ripped apart a single ship, jumped up and started to fly out towards the next in line when Gideon's massive body could barely be spotted splashing through the water some seventy or more meters away from Mashyuu. At roughly the same time (though it could have been longer, Mashyuu had gotten lost a bit watching the waves Gideon created.) the Marine vessels all started to turn at a slow pace. Mashyuu's jaw twisted in alarm, thinking they would try to shoot at him, and the man skirted back the way he had come. As fast as he could, Mashyuu soared towards the blacksmith's shop that he had learned his craft at and landed not five meters away from the front door of the wooden shop that had a low stoop atop a dirt trail road.

Two marines stood at the door, looking into the destroyed wooden portal while the sounds of a fight echoed from inside the building. Mashyuu picked up his spear, and pulled it back a little then charged towards the men, with the same super human speed he used to arrive at Mock Town, he thrust his spear through the marine closest to him, entering the back then twisted his spear and pulled the weapon free, watching as the first marine dropped to his knees, holding his wound and really doing nothing to help his situation since his back had a hole in it. The second Marine twisted to face Mashyuu, gun shaking with fear as he realized what was happening then suddenly Mashyuu's free hand pushed forward, using his repel skill to throw the weapon free of the mans hand. "You should run now." Mashyuu stated dryly and the marine took off running, not wanting to die like his friend.

The ground shook inside the shop as a figure stepped into the light outside and grinned down at Mashyuu happily. "Mashyuu my boy! Get on out of here! O'l Gunther is fine, gonna take more than four marines to take this old Pirate down!" Mashyuu laughed happily and took a few steps back then jumped up with a spin and took off straight into the sky until those looking up at him would barely see a dot. He spun about towards the direction of his ship and looked for the furthest dot he could see on the water then moved as fast as he could towards it...

... After some time of traveling, Mashyuu landed atop his ship once again and gave his spear a flourish before grasping it by the two ends and twisting it to unlock the weapon and push it in on itself to keep it at a manageable size. As he stepped onto the main deck from just in front of the Captain's Quarters, Mashyuu waved to Sky who was steering the ship. "Orders Captain?" Sky asked, happy to see the man returned without any blood or wounds on him. "Yeah lets get the hell outta here and back to Jordsand to pick up the others, once that's done we are headed to Baltigo to meet up with the others." Mashyuu ordered and Sky spun the wheel hard causing the Skycleaver to turn on the sea and head back towards the sea stone island while Jarrett kept watch in the crow's nest of the ship.

(Exit)

©️ Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

Skills used:

56Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

This topic was something else. I hope that no one takes anything that I say too hard. I just want to try and give some constructive criticism.

The topic started okay. We had one group of Pirates establishing it's member base. We had another coming in within whatever hidden intentions, like a wild card. And then we had the opposing force for the Pirates. This topic showed that it had great promise and even got some addition of NPCs to raise the stacks. As members have wanted more interactions from NPCs. Sadly, I wasn't around to keep check of things I felt would get out of hand due to IRL. As I was going to be the NPC of the topic and introduce a new Rear Admiral. But that was my fault. Regardless the topic kept moving along and well....it kinda got worse as it did. A lot of OOC conflict seeped into the topic.

For all the Phantom Pirates or potential members. Even though you didn't have all your members. You guys could've made a BIG name for yourselves from this. You had a decent amount of people. You had the skill, as I've read some of your other topics. And you had the motive. You just didn't seize the opportunity. Instead of running was the main focus when you guys honestly shouldn't have been overwhelmed. Then I got to the post made by Batman! The Captain and honestly I got ready especially when you put this.

Batman:

Victoria :

Bermudo, OtterAiden, Taiyo, and Poopy Face
:

Dai:

Excalibur:

57Gather up all of the crew (social) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gather up all of the crew (social) Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
All rewards/point's Hannibal has mentioned above stand due to the severe complexity of this topic

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum