Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:57 am

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
He began to let out a small laughter as he took in what the marine soldier just said. Yet he began to chip his teeth up and down in high fashion. As the ice temperature was starting to get to him. "Take me in what rubberish you speak of." He would then open his third eye as he looked on at him. "Do you not realize I am under government protection. You're government protection it is one of the many perks of being the right hand to the Forst Witch you know the warlord."

He would stand up as his hollow floated around him slowly stepping onto the sea of ice. He would tap on it to see if it was sturdy enough to hold his weight up. Smiling as he did so looking on at the woman walking up to them. He would watch as the marine soldier started walking towards her as well only to stop midway. "You want me to fight her, oh my bossy now are we? Yeah, I'll help but only because you'll be useful in my cap'n case. But I truly need to get her to go to land. Because let's just be frank she might reck me if I don't play it safe. He would finally step onto the ice looking on at him.

Walking past him Arcologia would smile as his eyes lowered. Looking at her being only a mere 11 meters away he would wave at her. His hollow would get behind him and slowly make their way down his back and legs. This would be to hide the fact that they are coming for Von. The hollow is near invisible next to the ice this would be a good cover up.

"Say Krave give me cover ok I don't want to die today."  With his hollow eight meters away only time will tell what will happen next.

32[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Each time he spoke it hurt the ears of Hannibal. He didn't know where this Pirate was from, but he wanted to find out. Only for the soul purpose of avoiding ever being deployed there or going there for whatever reason. Part of his disliking of this Man was due in part to him being a Pirate, as that already placed a negative mark on his character. As there was no reason to turn to such a lifestyle, no matter what has happened to you. And as he spoke Von said nothing, probably waiting for a response to her earlier question. The amount of time that had passed wasn't that much, not even four minutes, so Hannibal could respond to her still. And he would.

"First, what information do you have on the Warlord Melissa? I am the highest ranking Officer currently within the area. If the crime is sufficient enough, I will arrest her myself.  Can I grant a pardon for you? That depends on your own crimes." Hannibal didn't want to mince his words. In unison of his steps came what he said, his third eye open and glaring forward. He wasn't worried about the Pirate behind him, as he could deal with him at any time. She, however, was familiar but someone that he'd have to speak with longer to truly understand where he knew her from. The amount of distance had already been established earlier, but with his walking, it would decrease by twenty-five percent. He was stuck on any motion she would make and wasn't bothered with the ghost that traveled across the icy surface. The icy mist that concealed its movements. Having it travel across the ice actually was a good idea, as the cover made it near impossible to notice. But, the execution of whatever the Pirate was going to do hadn't happened yet. So gauging if it truly was a good move wasn't possible.

'If I attack her now, I would be in the wrong. Though it is confirmed that everyone on this Island....well around it. Are not with the Marines, that doesn't mean she can't be a civilian. No, if she wants to be pardoned of crimes she has to be. But, she could have gotten mixed up into a mess. Damn. I am thinking too much about this..... as Birdal said. I need to be ruthless when it comes to my Justice. ' Hannibal mentally combated himself as he was prepared to attack as he spoke. But, something in his mind told him to stop. The conflicting mind of a Marine 'Hero'.

33[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:23 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
It probably would have been a better idea to attack Rev soldier right then and there. But such is the duties of a Marine, to first ask the question of mercy. While Revolutionaries, and some Pirates were afforded some luxuries against their enemies. For if he had, he would have been able to stop the two from joining up. At that moment Jalin was speeding through the air, honing in on their location. His Jet dials afforded him an unnatural boost in speed making him seem like a shooting star.

The jet dial was only a little bit faster than Madori to simply catch up with. However he was making ground. He would not rest till he was on their toes. He continued to use Geppo and make his way there.

Jalin at long last was getting closer. He jetted through the sky like a man on a mission. He had no problem playing the fool at the base, Von was not there. Though she was highly skilled in her own rights. She didn't have strength to face someone like Hannibal and the Marines. Especially this wild card Magma man. Who had strength he had not encountered before, he was to dangerous fight at the moment. He had to worry about Von.

Even from the air Jalin was able to see the icy area extended into the sea. This was the work Hannibal. Everyone could now hear Jalin approaching. With speeds quicker than both the Marine and Pirate could realize, Von had exited from the boat and ran across the to where Jalin was attempting to land. The Patron's were back together.

"Hannibal. It seems I just met the other one responsible for my fathers death. Now we both have the pleasure of killing you. And then Melissa." Jalin said activating his Kenbunshoku preparing a fight with Hannibal and the ghost Pirate.

All the while Madori was only a few moments away. Though he wouldn't be able to catch Jalin off guard. Von was not paying attention with the arrival of her brother. However Jalin would sense him coming. Leaving the distractions up to Hannibal and ghost. If they successfully distracted Jalin from warning Von. Madori would appear twenty meters up, and reach other with a extended magma hand that would wrap around Von. Restraining her and burning her, but being careful not to turn her into ash by making his hands obsidian.

Spoiler:

34[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia looks on at the marine as he went all quiet out of nowhere. He began to laugh at him in a loud manner not even trying to hide the fact of laughing at him.[color=#0033ff]" Oh just what is this crime you all speak of that my cap'n so called did?  Even if she did do something you low rank marine you could not do a damn thing about it. Hell, you can't even arrest me seeing as I'm protected by your government.["/color] Arcologia began to laugh even harder. "By the way, let's get one thing clear you don't ever turn your back on me as if I'm easily beatable. You got lucky we both know what happy back there. Now then do your job she is a wanted villain attack her now or I will report you as a double agent to the rebels. After all Kraves you know why you were sent here not attacking them will no doubt confirm my suspicion."

He looks on at Von as his hollow was now in place as he was preparing to strike her. A noise in the distance would prove to grab his attention for a mere moment. Looking up to see the smiling dude from earlier this caused Arcologia to smile as well. "Two for the price of one and seeing as my cap'n not here I will have to fight on her behave. I am her right hand after all." The moment the vald villain would active his ken haki. The first hollow would be only two meters away from him seeing as he was five meters in front of his fellow rebel. Arcologia would smile as he snapped his finger as the hollow would explode in mid-air.

Rather he and Von stopped the attack or not the explosion was sure to cause havoc. Each hollow was made to destroy what it can as three was remaining. Arcologia looks at the land as he started to run slowly towards it. Hopefully, he would catch Von attention as he plans on taking her down. If not to get off the ice at least. With his hollow close by he would pull out his tolarrot cards. As the hollow bomb caused a small smoke screen to appear. Now would be the time for the marine to attack if he was too scared to move. Arcologia now keeping his distance of eight meters. He would grab one of the three remaining hollow. This was a safeguard for him.

Spoiler:

35[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

It seemed that talking to him was just to buy time since there would be no response and other things that would follow. On top of everything, Hannibal was being disrespected by a Pirate that could've very well been killed, testing the Marines patience. Being accused of being a double agent was something that he didn't take lightly. And then parading his so-called protection around was disgusting; this pirate will find out today that he should never have said what he did. Right now, however, the focus would be on Von and the second introduction of someone. He'd hear the Man before he'd see him, just like with Von. It, however, didn't sound like a vessel but something else he wasn't familiar with. So he wouldn't be able to discern what location that they would be coming from. Nor make a guess. That wouldn't be needed as Von would go over to the spot the newcomer would arrive at.

'Disgusting. Criminals are coming out of wood-work, and are getting too full of themselves.'
Hannibal without any more hesitation would go on the full offensive. And with there not being any REAL allies around him he wouldn't hold back his abilities in any way. "If I killed your Father, he deserved it. Scum like him breeds scum like you. So come quietly, or die like a dog. Like your Father." Hannibal didn't usually talk harshly to those he fought, but he wasn't in the mood. His switch had been hit and a oceanic wrath swelled within him. His words would come directly after his attack would be unleashed. He let the Man speak but if he knew about his capabilities with Haki he would've attacked sooner.

Even with the newcomer's arrival, the distance between Hannibal and Von had only increased a meter. With her already being on land she didn't need or have to move that far at all. Her attention would be taken away from them. This was something only a few people could do. Hannibal did it to the Man behind him because of the gap in overall skill. He didn't see himself as the strongest but he wasn't someone that should be treated like that. The other reasons someone might do this is because they are careless. Hannibal didn't know which was what nor cared. His attack would rush across the ground without any remorse. The amount of distance combined with the altered terrain increased the overall potential of his attack. The invisible wave would only be noticed from the terrain it interacted with turning to ice. And with most of what was before him already ice, there would be a noticeable change to the ground. His attempt to ensnare Von would be placed first on his list, his attack coming before he spoke. Jalin regardless of being in the air or already landed wouldn't be the target of the wave, no ill-intent directed at him at this moment. Hannibal didn't plan to move from his spot, as they'd have to come out here to fight him.

Name: Ice Age: Chill
Description: Waving their hand or sending it outward through another limb the user flash freezes everything in front of him. He is able to, at higher levels, exempt certain spots to insure he doesn't hit anyone he doesn't want. The user can also place his hand within water to do this attack, though it will just stay within the water. It also has the ability to stop objects moving toward the user, bullets and cannonballs being a example, as they come toward the user. Similar to how it is done within the gif.
Range: Mid 25m
Attribute: Power

36[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:58 am

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The Magma man could feel his heart throbbing as this fight was taking turns and leaps. The two Revolutionaries were busy with two others at the scene. There was ice on the lake freezing a boat in mid voyage. Madori remembered Melly calling someone for help, the Marine jacket kind of gave it away. The strange guy next to him was the weird ghost guy that had been bothering them at the Rev base. Even though it was getting stranger, they both played their part on the attack on the Rev elites. Usually they would not be caught off guard in such a manner.

But Melissa and Hannibal played a role in the messing of their physique. They weren't fighting as they usually would, as they were distracted by their father's killer. But they were quick to react to the attacks from both Ghost and Hannibal. After the sneak attack by the Magma man Jalin was not to be caught off guard again.

However Von was infuriated. She hadn't turned on her Busho quite yet. For the attacks against her were to slow. Just Madori entered Jalin's range of Busho. He immediately was triggered by it but could not afford to turn around. He pulled out the Flame dial from earlier and fired a blast that scorched its way to Ghost's ghost. It exploded upon contact and continued on. At this close of range it be dangerous for Ghost to escape (5 power, 5 speed)

The blast was very large and it happened to stop the ice from Hannibal from reaching him. And since the Marine was close to the Pirate he to would have to dodge the blast of fire or risk getting smoked. Von however was not even perturbed in the slightest by the attacks. Seeing the freezing ice race on the ground towards her as well. She jumped a meter or so in the air to avoid the attack. Von was successful in dodging. But all of a sudden a large rock hand grabbed her from behind. The hand was large and glowing red.

There was sizzling as you could smell and tell that she was being burned. The gigantic hand restrained her body from her chest to her legs. Another successful sneak attack by Madori. They had accounted for everyone except Madori. The dark horse in this fight. Still kicking off the air out of harms way of Jalin, he grabbed her and pulled the body all they way to Madori.

Jalin having warded off all the attacks looked back to see his sister being captured. Von not strong enough to break free could only struggle in vain. "Give her back you bastard!" Jalin said with renewed rage.

"Give up or you'll only get back ashes." To enforce his point he flashed more dangerous heat from his hand on to Von. Her moans of pain became a shrilling scream as the temperature was nearing to much for the human body to handle. Madori stopped kicking in the air and dropped. Falling to the ground with a thud he still held Von suspended in the air with his hand wrapped around her. "Give up!" He said threateningly.

Jalin had felt the power of this Magma man before. He knew his sister could die from his attacks. He held his hand up in surrender without saying a word. But the look on his face screamed anger and fear. He would do anything for his sister it seemed. Or the Rev's would usually die trying. Madori looked to Hannibal from his position and said," I take it that you are with the Shichibukai Melissa. She was actually aiding me in the capture of these guys." He gestured with his free hand to the hurting Von and Jalin.

"They mentioned a Poneglyph which is interesting news for you guys I bet. But not exactly what I wanted. Turns out this lil lady as a bounty on her. I'll be needing that. And thanks for the help. We worked well together, me and the Snow lady. Perhaps you need another Shichibukai. Look no further than Magmadori." He said to Hannibal, hopefully earning a spot with the Marines instead of being freely persecuted. Madori lowered her down so that the freeze man could do his thing.

37[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:25 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
In his mindset, he was set Arcologia was in dire need of a fast escape. As he was running he could hear the ice coming in fast. But his speed was all the same as the spending ice. But still, he was only mere meters away from the land. He was sure to get caught up in it. However, a fire blast came at him some meters away.

This was, in fact, a good thing. As the fire nuked the ice and the ice slowed the fire down. Arcologia would then set off his hollow bombs. The two that was following him. This proved to help him escape faster. As the bombs hitting the ice by the time the fire came would have caused it to blow up sea water. Causing a small icy wave to give Arcologia a much-needed boost and stop mist of the fire. However, as this need indeed happen the fire was three meters away. Using his last hollow bomb he would throw it back mere moments after the other two went off.

This caused him to take damage but not life threating damage as he was thrown on land. Rolling throughout the sand as he stopped only ten meters away from the ongoing conflict between the group as well. Arcologia would laugh as he daydreamed of him doing something like this back on Drum. He would look over as he slowly sat up. Holding his injured right arm. Overhearing the manga man talking.

He would look at the marine who tried to freeze him yet again. However, he quickly turned back to the trio he was by. Summoning his four negative hollows. Arcologia would sneakily send them over towards the trio. The male rev being distracted if he was to make a move. Arcologia would send the hollow in to break his will. As he began to laugh at what madori just said. "Warlord you say of all the things you were after it was that shitty title. I do admit it does come with its perks. However, that marine can't grant you that. He does not have the power. However, if you turn yourself in along with these two. Something like that just might happen. As we speak I just know more marine will be here soon. So do we got a deal by the way you had help in taking these two down so don't go acting as if you did it all along. Let us not forget you wanted as well."

Arcologia would give off a grinning smile as he held his arm. He looks over at the marine it was clearly his move.

Spoiler:

38[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:08 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Though the attack was slow it had a trick to it. Traveling across the ground only alerted those to it being used, but it didn't stop there. It reached for EVERYTHING with the path of the wave. And with the water having already being frozen prior to the encounter it didn't have to just travel across the ground. So, her leap upward only aided in her capture. The ice should've nipped away at her body, hindering her speed, and allowing the grab to go through even more seamlessly. Jalin, however, was safe his attack from his dial, an object Hannibal knew nothing about, would be enough to save him from an icy casing. The ball of fire didn't go toward Hannibal however, rather after decreasing in size from reacting to cooling wave it went toward the ghost created by Ghost boy.

His Ghost had already been in the position so whatever the blast radius was Von had to be within it initially. Her jump upward might've gotten her out of range, but the ghost would explode. Due to it having to be touched or something commanding it the wave, though transparent, would "touch" the ghost. And trigger its explosion. There was enough time for anyone to notice the Ghost before it exploded since it had to get on land to get within range. So, the assumption will be that this was the Ghost attacked. Attacked whilst it was already within the process of expanding and exploding. The range of Hannibal's cooling wave was enough to stretch up to Jalin, even if he wasn't a target, even after reacting with the ghost. But, with how quickly and effortlessly Jalin attacked all three attacks seemed to collide with each other at the epitome of their potential. The three-way clash would end with the flames being the victory. Through his power and combined speed, it couldn't possibly keep that up after the clash. Even with the others not being as strong or fast compared to it. But its potential to do its peak damage was lost. Hannibal now could make it out better with his perception. But, his main focus was on Ghost Boy. He was dangerous now that Hannibal found out he had the ability to create explosions with his ghosts, detonating them by just snapping. With the smoke kicked up from the explosion and the still large fireball seeing what would transpire by the other three was a bit impossible, if you add in the fact they are in their own known conflict. As the newcomer had Jalin's sister in his burning clutches.

Hannibal had seen Ghost Boy run somewhat in front of him, to get closer to now trio. He traveled somewhat quickly, as much as you'd expect when running across the ice. The distance he created being half of the distance that he had between Von. And when he let his other two ghost go they began to expand and then explode. They were used to clash with the fire. Rather they targeted the ice making it break and send a torrent of water upward. And that is when he would freeze it, creating a wall of ice between him and the fire. Thinking about himself over this Pirate. Not allowing it to be used in any other fashion. This would also prevent it from turning into a wave, rather it stood straight up. And from how immediate it came the wave had the potential to also grasp onto Ghost Boy before he sent forth his final ghost. The wall of ice was just a byproduct of the sea water coming into contact with the coolness. As the attack traveled. Colliding with the flames for a round two. Though this time the coolness was fresh whilst the flames weren't. And either a stalemate or the ice coming out as the victory was the thought process of Hannibal. Hannibal would take his defense another step further as he turned intangible whilst his attack was used. Only him to keep his balance by freezing what was under him and a layer of protection from anything that came his way.

If the attack was successful handled Hannibal's actions following that wouldn't differ that much. If Ghost Boy survived to be in the middle of the clash and said what he said Hannibal would react later to that. As his words toward the Man that spoke to him wouldn't change. Currently, my rank does not give me the authority to help in that endeavor. But, my reputation within the Marines and the World Government will be used to the full extent to help with your request. Hannibal may be low in rank but unlike most, he was famous, mentioned in news coo and even defeated a Revolunairy General. And though he didn't like Pirates having the chance to use one that showed a power ability was always on the table. Keep her restrained, but do not kill her. Also, I will need him to remove all articles of clothing and toss into that crack, so that they float into the sea. Hannibal would point at Jalin. He trusted the Pirate could get the Man to do this. Hannibal would bring him back a more fitting uniform. And it was also done to ensure he didn't try anything rash like Patron did when he was going to be caught. Someone blowing themselves up again wasn't something Hannibal wanted to see.

I must return to my ship, in order to call for reinforcements. My vessel isn't enough to transport them, nor do I have the funds for whatever the bounty is on Von. I also need a special team to assist me in recovering that object you mentioned. I will explain the situation as you belong to the Warlord, Melissa. To ensure you don't get captured at this moment. They will bring the payment and once you help place them onto the ship you will get it. Though, I will be taking a reasonable portion(half) for myself due to having to call this in and the trouble I had to go through.

Hannibal gave his offer to satisfy the other party. He didn't mention Ghost Boy, because he was going to be given something else later. If allowed without any attempts on his person he would walk to his ship that was still stationed seventy meters away. Walking across the waters with his icy feet. Freezing large portions as he took a step. He and the other things he promised would arrive back together soon.

Name: Ice Age: Chill
Description: Waving their hand or sending it outward through another limb the user flash freezes everything in front of him. He is able to, at higher levels, exempt certain spots to ensure he doesn't hit anyone he doesn't want. The user can also place his hand within the water to do this attack, though it will just stay within the water. It also has the ability to stop objects moving toward the user, bullets and cannonballs being a example, as they come toward the user. Similar to how it is done within the gif.
Range: Mid 25m
Attribute: Power

39[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Madori

Pirate
Pirate

Madori
The man with the ghost complex was something else, the blast from Jalin had enough kick in it to take his head off but he used his ghosts as explosions. Alright hes creepy, and dangerous. Madori thought as the Marine waited for his ice blast and the ghosts explosion to settle down. The Magma man was naturally unperturbed by the ice but it was apparent that the technique was deadly. The World Government had an abundance of Devil Fruits under their wings. He had ran into three allies or so, with dangerous powers.

And more importantly, they were both logias. Displaying the power the Marines really had over the people. This sounded like a business opportunity if anything. Hannbial came to talk to him, saying this request would considered at great lengths upon his part. Grateful that they caught Von and was able to secure a Poneglyph from the Revolutionaries.

Madori was also interested in what lie on them that would make the Marines move heave and earth to find them. Hannibal also instructed that Jalin remove his clothing, so that he can receive his jail clothes. Possibly to avoid any tricks. "You head him." Madori said to Jalin slamming Von to the ground making her shake violently, she groaned and that was enough to illicit some action from Jalin who had gone suspiciously quiet.

"Get butt naked cool breeze." Magmadori jibed.

The anger on his face was almost to levels that he could see reflecting upon the Marine next to them. But Jalin obeyed, he began to remove his clothing and all the way down to the boxers. He threw the clothes in into the crack designated by the ice man. They floated out into sea. He then said nothing and put his hands behind his head. Good. He's not even making those smart ass remarks like he was earlier. All talk. Knows better than to get his sister killed for no reason.

The Marine also said to wait for reinforcements, there he can give up custody and claim his reward. But he also wanted a piece of the pie with his battle with Von. "No doubt. The least I can do with your help in catching the elusive Von." Moving Von and Jalin would be a pain no doubt. But with Madori's help they would be restrained.

And so they would wait till the reinforcements arrived which was only shortly. As they had been called sometime ago. Three Freedom ships and a Brigantine vessel made their way to Jordsand. Intimadting and he was nervous. Basically walking into the heart of his enemies. But he had run into the one of their Warlords. She was as crazy as they come. Maybe they would heed his request. Making their way to the shore Madori got into a boat while carrying Von the entire way out to the Brigantine ship.

There he was met with powerful Marine folk who didn't arrest him on the spot. They moved out his way as he made his way onto the ship. A Commodore was met with them, and provided the location to secure Von. She had remained charred slightly but alive and well enough for them. There was a cell waiting for her already. He tossed her into the cell especially designed for her. They brought Jalin in shortly moving him away from her in a different part of the ship.

They had his reward for him as well. The Commodore presented it to him adding, "We've heard your request for Warlord status. For now receive your reward, and our gratitude for not only capturing one of the most dangerous criminals in the land. But got powerful tool for the World Government."

"Any time. But I would like to leave a size able amount too the ice Marine who helped me out. Tell him it was from Magmadori."

Sojima grabbed his reward and made sure to leave his den den number before he left the ship.

------------------

[Exit]

40[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As he sat down upon the sandy beach he would watch as the group talked among themselves. Smiling as he said not a word Arcologia just had to take in what happened to him. Seeing the marine soldier talk to wanted people was something else. However, Arcologia was indeed getting anger. Soon the ice making soldier told him he would talk to Melissa about him and more importantly his reward. Like hell, he will Arcologia wasn't a pushover yet he was talked down upon like he was.

Thinking over how well he lived up to a threat level. Seeing how he pretty much ranked Drum until a certain warlord came along. Now he has helped take out a major problem to the world at large. Arcologia was indeed a threat to a lot of people rather they knew it or not.
Time went by as he waited on the reinforcements to show up. Following behind the group as they made it to the warships. Watching beforehand as Hannibal made the male rebel strip. He said nothing of this clearly hiding his true intentions. Arcologia could not help but laugh to himself. But as they were walking he took note of the manga and ice logic users. Thinking back to Melissa snow snow fruit and thinking of the flame flame fruit. "Could there be a devil fruit out there that is superior to my very own? Oh, how I wonder as of right now."

As they made it to the ships the commander would talk to the group. As the rebels were put in their cells respectfully he was wearing by the deck rails. Looking over the water thinking to himself. Soon his hollow would appear floating around him. He has yet to receive his beli for his help in taking down such a wanted person. Soon the commander would walk up to him and hand him a letter the same type that the other pirate received. The Commodore looked at him and said,"thank you for your aid Doll-Maker maybe now you could ditch this pirate way of life and do better with your new one." Arcologia looks at him and waved as he walked off passing Hannibal he would look him in his eyes. As he hasn't seen another three-eyed in quite some time. He would walk off to leave the ship. As his four hollows playfully follow behind him.

[XexitX]

41[Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron - Page 3 Empty Re: [Bounty] Icy-Hot Patron Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Where had Melissa been during this commotion, why had she not followed the man? A simple reasoning, she was hunting for the Polyglyph back at the Revs camp, though it now lay in tatters and in flames from the magma man's assault. This base was not very well positioned. Yes it was hidden, but it offered no defense, no layout, no proper reasoning for it to being here....except "The Ponyglyph" Now like the previous glyph Melissa had garnered its location was somewhere underground, but try and try as she might, Melissa was unable to garner its full location. She had hoped that while the magma magma no mi user kept Jalin occupied, she would have plenty of time to scower the area, and indeed this is exactly how it went down, the only issue......she couldn't find an entrance in the destruction. "Mother fucker" The Yuki Yuki No Mi user uttered as snow danced from the sky itself, vast amounts melting into the flame quelling them with ease. After about twenty minutes. Melissa would sigh, shaking her head. "NYEEEEEEHHH, THIS, ISN'T WORKING" She screeched into the sky. "DAMN DAMN, I'M GOING TO NEED TO GET THE INFORMATION FROM THOSE BASTARDS" she screeched, stamping her feet.

A further twenty minutes, and Melissa would head towards the location of the battlefield....only to meet those escorting the duo. "OOOOOH YAAAAAAAAS" Melissa said as she touched down. Naturally the marines coward, the dog of the marines dropped upon the ground. "OOOH did y'all get beat" She said her hands curling around one another as she ran across the shore until she too got to the marine ship. She had not seen her crew mate in some time either but hey, thats just what happens. Melissa would land upon the boat along with the prisoners, though she would decline any offer of beli, having not really participated in their capture in the end, she felt that taking any money would be rude, plus she didn't care about the money. "I'll be interrogating this one" Melissa said pointing towards Jalin. "We need to get some information out of him. I'v been tasked to find out some information thats not for your icky little ears" Melissa said teasing the commadore, he grimaced due to the fact that she was essentially his superior. "Sorry for abandoning ya Magma boy, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do" Melissa said winking as she escorted Jalin to his prison cell for interrogation.

If anyone came on to the ship for the next hour, they would only hear screams coming from his cell.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum